Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction ULTIMATUM | The Reclamation War | Enclave & GA Junction of Rothana/Seeratter

◈ ENCLAVE PAGECLAIM ◈

rylothobj1.png

I can feel it in my bones
Coursing through my veins
When did I become so cold?

For goodness' sakes
Where is my self control?

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Vulpesen Vulpesen | Tallara Tallara | Braze Braze | Felix Faraday Felix Faraday

It seemed the xeno was finally allowed a brief moment of respite as the Jedi struggled to squirm free of that azure silk. At first Dima considered advancing the fight while her opponent was indisposed but hesitated due to the unpredictability of the godlings and their sorcery. And sure enough, as Dima was taking her breath and considering the options an explosion of water erupted in the street, raining down upon the as Dima grimaced at the sight.

Making a visibly displeased expression behind her helm, Dima took one step back as the pooling waters gathered near to feet. Glaring back towards the Cathar as they once again took a combat ready stance, calling out to Dima with a phrase that made Dima cheer up a bit. Being referred to as an 'Empress' delighting the young girls soul as she grinned wickedly behind her visor.

"You wanna be divine godborn? Then come over here and earn it~" She sneered as she dragged her foot talon across the ground, drawing a straight line in the earth and encouraging the Cathar to come cross the line and take her godhood. And in that moment, flowing forth from her sleeve emerged a lightsaber, flicking it to life and then flicking it off, then on and then off again as her many eyes admired the color of the blade. "Maybe you'll do better than the last godling. But if not, this one would love another trophy from a god~" She explained, brandishing the saber of Ko Vuto Ko Vuto rather carelessly with an impish giggle of excitement erupting from the xenos chest. "Ha'rangir bare witness, Your favorite daughter will give you much godblood! And then the spirits of Manda will rejoice in this ones name~" Dima spoke to her god now, a warm radiating in her core at the idea of her beloved Manda witnessing her trials against the godborn.

SUMMERY

Draws a line in the sand, telling the Jedi to come claim her title as a god
Brandishes her padawans lightsaber, claimed from previous fight

Damn he was tired. Ragged breaths drew out from Vulpesen's lungs and his tail hung limply behind him, twitching as he did his best to summon the will to move. "Garlan," he growled, looking up at his captain as he leaned against a wall in the street, still hearing blasters and slugthrowers going off around him.

"Whatcha need boss?" Only a few moments ago, the captain had readily expressed the honest truth that his Valde looked like a pile of bantha shit. Given the glare he'd received, even from under the mask, Garlan was sure that it would be in his best interest to put a dampener on his wisecracking.

"Cover me." Diving out from his cover, Vulpesen found himself faced with a squad of mandalorians who were attempting to push down the street. Blasters raised, they soon focused on the Valde who simply ducked behind his cloak. The resulting hail fire of blasters bruised his ribs and brought a constant shudder to his body, though the armor held against the assault. A second later and Garlan arrived after, his shiba levelled and firing at the men until most were convulsing on the ground, racked with concussions and the myriad of other problems that came from having your body shaken apart by its armor.

With the assault abated, Vulpesen charged forward, clutching his claws into the still-standing front man while his wings flared out, slashing his nearest companions through the throat. There were times that Vulpesen wondered if he could ever be a jedi again. Then there were times like this. Times where he remembered the knowledge he had kept, and the willingness he harbored to use it. Vulepsen drew on the well of force energy before him, not passively absorbing it from his surroundings, but rather, draining it from the poor mandalorian who began to scream in his clutches. He was tired. He was hungry. And the living being Infront of him served as the perfect feast to replenish what he had lost when he stopped the Star Destroyer from descending on his head.

When he was done, a metallic thud echoed down the street. Garlan had done his job in dispatching the mandalorians around them, though perhaps the worst off was the the man who lay as a lifeless husk at the Valde's feet. "Now... lets find out what the hell went wrong up there?"

"Y-yeah. Sure boss."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Tag: Domina Prime Domina Prime Vulpesen Vulpesen

Her padawan's saber.

What had been a challenge towards a random mando, had become a personal battle with the ignition of a lightsaber. Her smile turned sour, and her stance tightened up. Her tail flicked up, firing another round from the Shiba, hoping to shatter the beskar armor her opponent was wearing. She needed to close the gap, lucky for her, a little bit of pyrokinesis went a long way, launching her forward with Liz bared at the mando's arm. She'd get that saber back, even if it meant her opponent would lose an arm or two.

She couldn't think about that right now. Ko was fine, she was sure. She'd taught him enough to survive. That was all she could hold onto right now.

The air stirred around her. The wind whispered with the sound of strings. What had started as an active choice for the Cathar, had become a tradition at this point. The rhythm of battle, the song of the moment. It stirred and whipped, leaving any sound made outside of the battle itself inaudible to the two locked in combat.

Loadout: Lightsaber, Varos Cloak, Kits yelp bracers, 25 daggers, 3 rhak skuri gas grenades, 3 EMP grenades, 3 Frag Grenades, 3 totems of the familiar (Kreehawk, Kathhound, Acklay), Shadowfox Amulet, Raven wing pack, Fennec Pistol

Vulpesen's legs and arms pumped in a steady rhythm, his saber and pistol both attached to his belt as he raced towards the fallen destroyer. Obstacles that he couldn't dodge were navigated by a simple use of his raven wing pack to launch him over the blockage, much to Garlan's chagrina s such instances would leave the captain to be hoisted through the air by way of the force.

All in all, the run didn't take too long before Vulpesen could sense a familiar presence. Jonyna, was pissed. That much he could tell straight away, having had plenty of opportunity to sense her in such an emotional state. "Jedi Si, what are we looking at?" he called into his comlink, patching himself into her channel. He could sense her anger, but not what she was angry at, which given her obvious direction of her rage, was not a good sign.

Regardless of her answer, it wouldn't be much time before he saw the foe that had brought down the star destroyer. Domina Prime Domina Prime was a hulking creature, and the saber in her grip suggested that she was not one to be trifled with. "Ok. What the hell are we looking at!?" Even Garlan, a man who had earned his rank in the wars against the bryn'adul checked at the sight of the blue monstrosity.

"Ok boss, what the hell did you bring me to?"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Opposition- The enclave
Planet - Ryloth
Orders - send the remaining troops to Jedi and help them to win the war.

As 1000 troops were sent to the jedi for there battle on the ground. I got orders to send them my remaining troops. After sending the 8000 troops to Jedi in shuttles . I had to meet them personally. After traveling in my ship I reached the battlefield were the was going on . I saw some renforcements coming for the Mandos of the enclave . I ordered 1000 troops to come with me and kill this renforcements . When we got close to attack the renforcements we open fired and they got ambushed as they didn't know or see that we were coming. As we opened fired the mando reinforcement from 100 became 50 in just 5 minutes but those 50 Mando did put up a fight. As the troops were fighting with the Mando the highest ranking in the reinforcement knew that I was a brigadier so he started shooting me . I had to take cover i waited until he had to reload his gun, so i used this oppertunity and started firing on him until 5 shots hit him and he was dead . When i returned to troops they also killed the reinforcement Mandos but there was a casualty of 5 troops. I had to get my troops to a safe place so we rested in a abandoned canteena.

rylothobj3.png

RYLOTH, GAULUS SECTOR, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

Karkin' EMP grenade. I hissed as I had to stop my flamethrower attack and my helpless body floundered from the sky. While it wasn't enough to completely disable my well-constructed jetpack, it was enough to halt it for a while, forcing me to once again land on the ground. It's a position where I would be quite on the disadvantage, especially since I didn't bring my Beskad-Gauntlet with me today. Luckily, my jump boots are insulated from EMP damage, which means two things. First, it assisted me on landing smoothly, avoiding an even more dangerous situation where I'm rendered defenseless crashing down on the ground. Two, the integrated whistling bird missiles remain completely usable.

Which I'm taking full advantage of at this very moment. As I landed on the ground, I lifted my left foot to shoot two whistling bird missiles at the Jedi, who was hopefully still busy with the fire I shot earlier. While the blasting missiles could very well be a massive surprise to the Jedi, I wouldn't put it past him to be able to come up with something on the fly. These few minutes have pretty much confirmed my suspicion that this one is a high-ranked force master. However, all I need to do is create enough distraction, enough headache so I can buy some time for my jetpack to once again be ready for use.

back to the ground, but smoothly. shoot two whistling bird missiles from the EMP insulated jump boots.

smalldivsilver.png

VVVDHjr.png

VVVDHjr.png
Bridge of Capitol Ship - Orbital Atmosphere - Ryloth
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si || Ko Vuto Ko Vuto || Domina Prime Domina Prime || Braze Braze || Vulpesen Vulpesen
VVVDHjr.png

His knuckles turning white as he grabbed ahold of the nearest railing he could find. Beads of sweat raced down the left side of his face as he stared at the city growing closer and closer. He squeezed harder as the metal began to slightly buckle under the strain. He had hooked up the droid to the main controls. What else was there to do?

Come on.

Closing his eyes and opening them, the mountain and city began to inch away to the side of the viewport with every second. Felix's eyes widened. It was working. But the ship would still crash no matter what. As it began hurtling faster and faster to the outskirts of the city, Felix began working to repair X-9. The droid had done all it can and keeping it rigged to the console would be a death sentence.

Returning its mobility by reconnecting the wires he had undone before, Felix gave a single nod to the droid as he returned its freedom to the mechanical assistant. It had done its part, and it had been more than enough. Turning away from the doird. Felix slammed his hand on the communication relay.

"Everyone! Brace for impact!"

Running before sliding to Ko's side, Felix picked up the Kel Dor into his arms before hugging the injured Jedi tight. Resting his back against the wall, Felix put his body between himself and the initial impact. To keep Ko safe. To save as many as he can. Felix closed his eyes.

And waited as the vessel shook as it entered the peak of its velocity right before impact. Everything went black as the explosion of light and sound began its crescendo.

-------​

Staring through cracked lenses, Felix's eyelids slowly opened as he coughed the dust and smoke out of his lungs. A sudden pain between his ribs simply erupted through every nerve in his body at the sudden movement, dulled only by the adrenaline and numbness surrounding the wound. Tilting his head slowly down, Felix's gaze met the source of his troubles. A piece of shrapnel jutting out from between his ribs. Delicately circling the wound with his hands, Felix barely felt the dampness of his shirt as he gave a small experimental tug at the metal shard.

It gave way a little although a new burst of pain forced Felix's hands to instinctively pull away. Good, in a sense. The shrapnel was not part of the ship. He was not pinned down. Only an unlucky casualty of the crash.

His gaze moved upward before traveling around the ship. Before settling on Ko's form. Felix's eyes widened before he drove his cybernetic arm into one wall, pulling himself up slowly and steadily. Standing on uneven ground, Felix took step after step despite the occasional thrum of pain from his side telling him to keep still. It was easy to fight through pain, crippling or not, so long as he had purpose.

Get Ko out of here. Alive.

Felix knelt down, falling to his knees rather than spend the time to get down slowly, and began checking the Kel Dor's pulse.

"Please be alive. Come on."

The steady thrum of a heartbeat echoed through into his touch. The Kel Dor was alive. Felix shifted the young padawan's body around before inspecting for any wounds. When there was nothing obvious and the pulse did not seem weak, Felix looked back to his wound. Felix began to stretch his injured side a little before grasping the shrapnel with both hands. The medical expert inside of him screamed to leave it in and to not move around so much.

The other part of him, the soldier, told him to get out of there along with the Kel Dor. Felix pulled. A fierce grunt escaped through his gritted teeth as his shoulders tensed as the metal blade shot free from his side. Blood dripped from the shrapnel. Red. Felix chuckled before tossing the fragment away and hoisting Kel Dor into his arms. Lifting himself and the Kel Dor's weight in one final push, Felix's eyes narrowed as he grunted while his arms adjusted for the Kel Dor's weight and size before making a trek for the exit.

Where ever that might be.

-------​

Leaping down from the upper floors of one split half of the ship, Felix began a trek away from the ship. The sun beat down on him as Felix fell to his knees before setting Ko onto the ground outside. A couple hundred yards away from the crash, Felix cast a glance over his shoulder to see it billowing smoke as it still burned and creaked, falling apart even after who knows how long since it was that they crashed. Felix placed a hand gingerly over his wound before pressing on it. Shaking his head, Felix began reaching with his other arm through Ko's pockets and belt.

It had to be here. Felix's hand felt the familiar shape. A communicator. Cracked but not out of commision. He grasped ahold of it before he began inputting the command. A distress signal began emanating from the device. Felix looked up at the sky. Help should come soon. Getting up on his two feet as he stood straight--clutching his side, Felix's eyes flickered to the side. Another body.

Felix jogged quickly over, seething as the wound ached. As he approached closer, the sight of a fallen soldier became more and more clear. A Ryloth soldier. Felix knelt beside the man and checked for a pulse. Still there. Removing his bloodied hand from his side, Felix worked to undo the clasp of the soldier's helmet. A severe blow to the face and missing teeth. Whatever had done this had been strong or enough force had been sent his way to cause this. Felix rested his fingers against the man's neck.

A pulse. Alive. But his breathing was unstead. Felix reached out over his face as a faint light grew from the mercenary's hand. The s

Suspicion grew in the back of his mind as Felix looped both arms under the soldier's shoulders and began dragging the soldier towards Ko's unconscious form. Setting the soldier beside Ko, Felix sighed as he rested one arm on a bent knee. Blinking a few times, Felix's ear twitched. A sound. Breathing but . . . far away. Heartbeats. Felix's gaze rose upon the ship.

He could feel it. He could feel every one of them. More people inside the wrecked vessel or caught in its crossfire. Calling for help.

Felix rose to his feet before both hands curled into fists. The first steps were unsteady before Felix began rushing forward. Ignore the pain. The fear. He would use it and run.

-------​

One after the other. Another body. Another injured individual. Some were unconscious, others in pretty bad shape, and others with bumps and bruises looking over those that could not look out for themselves in the time Felix was gone. Stepping out from the wreckage, Felix hoisted over his shoulder the last of the injured. The last of whom he could sense immediately.

As he stepped closer and closer towards the cluster of injured, Felix's ears heard the roar not of heartbeat or breath. No, it was an alliance transport descending from the skies. A medical vessel intent on collecting on that distress signal. Raising a hand over his eyes to shield out the sun from his face, Felix smiled as he peered up at the vessel.

Everyone would get home safe. He would see to it that they did. Then he would track down the one who caused all this destruction in the first place.​

DnA0tMA.png

Zorana had watched him land.

Her brothers and sisters were all out there, either handling the rebellious Twi'leks or engaging the Alliance and Jedi who had chosen to interrupt the righteous path of the Enclave. She knew that the Jedi stepping out of the ship wasn't going to be an exception, so she wasn't going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He had chosen to be here, so he had also accepted his fate. He'd die alongside his own kind.

Waiting for him to have distanced himself from his ship, his one opportunity to try and get away, Zorana suddenly blasted off into the air with her jetpack. She knew it'd alert him immediately if his Jedi mind hadn't already detected her, but she wasn't one for sneak attacks anyway.

Nor was she a fan of dialogue with her enemies.

From her right wrist, Zorana launched a rocket at him, knowing it likely would be intercepted but she merely wanted a distraction. Her left hand had already drawn her pistol, and while he was hopefully focused on the incoming projectile, she opened up with a barrage of blaster fire, aimed carefully to try and pick his defenses apart.

"You shouldn't have come here, Jedi!"

Opposition- The enclave
Planet - Ryloth
Orders - send the remaining troops to Jedi and help them to win the war.

As 1000 troops were sent to the jedi for there battle on the ground. I got orders to send them my remaining troops. After sending the 8000 troops to Jedi in shuttles . I had to meet them personally. After traveling in my ship I reached the battlefield were the was going on . I saw some renforcements coming for the Mandos of the enclave . I ordered 1000 troops to come with me and kill this renforcements . When we got close to attack the renforcements we open fired and they got ambushed as they didn't know or see that we were coming. As we opened fired the mando reinforcement from 100 became 50 in just 5 minutes but those 50 Mando did put up a fight. As the troops were fighting with the Mando the highest ranking in the reinforcement knew that I was a brigadier so he started shooting me . I had to take cover i waited until he had to reload his gun, so i used this oppertunity and started firing on him until 5 shots hit him and he was dead . When i returned to troops they also killed the reinforcement Mandos but there was a casualty of 5 troops. I had to get my troops to a safe place so we rested in a abandoned canteena.

smalldivgold.png

rylothheader1.png

Equipment
ArmorBeskar'gam.
Melee WeaponsDavaab'beskad, personal Chiss "Execution" beskad.
Kada'yr, Mandalorian Kal.
RiflesKSTR-24 Dvalin Cyro Blaster Rifle.
ENCL-45 Tyatr'geriuvr Plasmag Rifle.
PistolsKYR-54 Skathe Hand Cannon + Regular, Pyro, and Cyro Rounds.

Primary Objective: Storm the city of Lassu and smite the rebels who dare challenge the Mandalorian Enclave. For Mandalore!
Secondary Objective: Defeat that Jedi.
Allies: tba.
Engaging: Katherine Holt .
Misc. Tags: tba.

H E A L T H - B A R:
| | | - | | | - | | | - | | | - |

rylothobj3.png

smalldivgold.png

Tvery time the Force was used against her, Mevia was durable enough to withstand it. Every hit merely bounced off her armor; but the real damage was to Mevia's feelings. Jealous rage boiled within, and when the Jedi mocked her and beckoned her to follow, Mevia hissed. <"Shab bic!">

She doubled back, sheathing her blades and grabbing her rifles off the ground. Even as she picked her weapons up, her jetpack roared and her repulser boots activated. The beskar clad tank pushed herself off the ground, staying close to the dirt streets as she rocketed after the Jedi like a missile.

Her hands still gripped her her rifles. As she street up ahead revealed itself as long and straight, she fired a missile from her jetpack at her enemy. She pulled herself into a different position with the jetpack; upright as she immediately followed up with a barrage of boosted whistling birds from her leg. She deactivated the repulsers, letting her boots fall to the ground. Her boots skidded, kicking up a large cloud of dirt as she flung one rifle on her back and prepped the other. Nearing the end of the street, Mevia shouted as she fired her Tyatr'geriuvr once again.

<"K'olar!">

The plasma beam rang out once more, firing yet another projectile of brutality for the winged Jedi.

enclavediv4.png

Opposition-The enclave
Planet -Ryloth
Mission - Get back to the jedi

After resting for some time in the abandoned canteena. We knew we had to move on and get back to the jedi for their help . He and his 950 troops travelled for 3 hours, finally reached the jedi . He gathered his troops and told them, they will make history today. Some may survive this war and some don't as he said to his troops. I told the troops there jobs and to patrol the area, Looch also told them to be cautious as we could get ambushed again. So not to have any casualties anymore he told Sergeant tranze to tell the the troops that a squad won't be patroling the area . 20 troops would patrol the area and to tell the brigadier if there was any reinforcement by the Enclave.

"I never said you were."

"R-right."

Cora blanched slightly. That was true, wasn't it? What she didn't realize in the moment, and perhaps she only would after things had cooled, was that she'd been projecting her own insecurities onto him. The Padawan had pushed herself in her physical training since her return from Ukatis, not exactly heeding Valery's concern that she go at her own pace, that this wasn't a race and she would get where she needed to be given enough time.

She had wasted enough time already on Ukatis, but the mental trauma she refused to discuss wouldn't make her stronger.

Cora followed Kahlil out from the crevice, away from the cave and into the open air. The Jedi Master had drawn most of the Mandalorian's attention, and consequently, most of her fire. The shock whip she wielded with intriguing, inspiring Lady Velvet's gears to turn for a moment before the taunt caught her by the proverbial throat.

The metallic rounds pelting the ground around them were made difficult to combat given that they couldn't be deflected by a lightsaber, forcing Cora to skitter back. Once she'd managed to maneuver out of their range, a thermal detonator landed several paces away from her.

Beep beep beep.

Oh no.

Throwing her hands out in front of her, Cora gathered as much of the Force as she could to wrap around the grenade, hoping to soften the blow to something non-lethal. She couldn't push it forward – that would aim it towards Kahlil. With his strength, he'd probably manage to survive it just fine, but an instinctual protectiveness overtook her mind in those few moments.

KABOOM!

Her body went rocketing back into the wreckage of the collapsed tunnel.

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kahlil_Div2.png

"It doesn't seem like the locals agree, but then again you've never cared the opinions of anyone else, mm?"

Kahlil moved, sprinting across the open ground to stay ahead of the volley of bullets sent flying towards him. A ripper, right? He'd heard of them, but to experience the sheer amount of bullets they fired wasn't something he'd like to continue experiencing. He watched the Thermal get thrown, but rather than do anything about it he trusted Cora. She was more than just another Padawan, after all.

He raised a hand, pulling on the cords of the Force once more, then ripped them down around the Mandalorian to outright try and slam her into the ground in that moment she looked away from him.

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

rylothobj1.png

Objective: Protect against the invaders
Tags: Reggie Rau Reggie Rau
div1.png

The ship struggled to stay in the air and with no big surprise it crashed straight into where Silas and the other men were taking cover. Silas had managed to escape it unscathed as well as most of the others. However, the same figure he noticed reappeared from below the wall and fired off a barrage of bolts their way.

Silas blocked a few, but one managed to get through his strong defense and cut heavily into the side of his shoulder. The other men weren't so lucky, because when Silas looked back all he saw were fresh bodies sprawled across the floor "An eye for an eye huh? Is that how you see it?" he shouted up to the Mandalorian, his lightsaber held high towards her.

"Enough of the bloodshed, come down and face me like a true warrior!" the knight goaded as he snapped into a defensive stance, his cold blue eyes looking straight at her in defiance. Silas's shoulder had blood oozing from it, but he was still in great condition to knock her down a peg or two.

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

rylothobj3.png

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: Ryloth |
| TAG: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Shai Maji Shai Maji |

BB-610 narrowed his optic, scoffing quietly as the cable line was sliced. He'd failed to stun her, but their untethering had also granted him his freedom back - and desperately did he need it, swerving to the side with a synthetic screech of panic following the flurry of blaster fire that scorched the ground around him, just shy of hitting his chassis. The astromech steadied himself, taking aim for another shot of his grapple hooks; he still had more than enough between his six tool-bay discs, and if he kept wearing the Mandalorian down, he'd give Valery enough time to gain the upper hand.

Unfortunately, that moment never came. Before BB-610 could fire anything, a loud thud rumbled through the ground, shaking the astromech and bringing his attention to its source. A roar soon followed, bellowing and dominant, as a Basilisk war droid stood square above the rooftop, staring down at the much more diminutive droid. BB-610 froze, peering up at the terrifying hulk of steel, its voice deep and intimidating.

The astromech shrunk in his spot, feeling all too small, as he whined a quiet
« Uh oh... ».

Having never faced a Basilisk before, BB-610 deemed it best to comply. Tool-bay disk sliding open, his utility arm emerged, raised slowly in a gesture of surrender, photoreceptors fixed on the opposing droid's cannon. Main optic scouting his surroundings, the astromech took notice of a narrow crevice between canyons, and as quickly as his systems could muster, fired the grapple he'd prepared towards the corner of a nearby spire. Reeling himself towards it with the frantic rolling of his motors, BB-610 swung himself to the side, retracting his grapple to effectively sling him towards the crevice and out of the Basilisk's aim.

There was no way he could outclass it in raw power, so his best bet was using the war droid's large size as a weakness, scurrying throughout tight pathways and hard to reach places for something so big. BB-610 stood still barring the few fearful trembles, hiding away in the shadows of towering canyons, the myriad of roofs providing the cover necessary to slink away. He needed to get back to Valery, but that proved impossible with the Basilisk after him. Collecting his thoughts, the droid began to strategize, but as advanced as his droidbrain was, he was still plenty out of his element.

The Basilisk's durable chassis was a problem. Nothing in BB-610's arsenal would be able to pierce it, but he knew the war droids had been designed specifically for Mandalorian piloting. If he could somehow get close enough to damage it from the inside, perhaps he could disable it...?

It wasn't something he was entirely convinced of, but it was his best bet. Of course, that meant he'd need to put himself in danger again, and that was hardly ideal... But when did things ever truly go his way? Biting back some terrified whimpers, the astromech's holoprojector blinked to life, aimed skyward and blinking erratically to purposefully give away his position.

GADividerBlue.png

rylothobj3.png

Tag: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Felix Faraday Felix Faraday

Z9U36lL.png
Ko found himself in his dorm back in the NJO temple. Odd. Wasn’t he supposed to be Ryloth? He looked over at his desk, seeing his bonsai tree. It looked like it was dry and withered, having died a long time ago. That couldn’t be right, he always made sure it was good and healthy even when he needed to be away from a long time. Something wasn’t right, was he dreaming?

Someone approached him from behind and gave Ko a pat on the back, and looked over to see who it was. They were shiny white armor that covered their body. The iconic plastoid protection of a stormtrooper. They didn’t have their helmet on, which revealed the familiar face of another Kel-Dor. Who didn’t have an antiox mask on. Ko instinctively reached up to his own face. He wasn’t wearing one either.

“B-Bo?” Ko asked, which got a nod from the storm trooper.

“Glad to see you still recognize your big brother.” He replied. Yeah this had to be a dream.

“Why are you here, in my dorm?” The padawan questioned, but before they could answer a more asked something else, something he’d been asking himself for a long time now. “W-Why didn't you ever write back to me?” The Storm Trooper gave a somber expression.

“You know why, Ko. You’ve always known.” The words hurt the padawan. But deep down he knew they were correct. The younger Kel-Dor just never wanted to admit it. “It’s time for you to wake up Ko…” The padawan flashed them a puzzled look before everything went white.

. . .

Ko’s eyes shot open under his goggles. Feeling dizzy like the world was spinning around him. Where was he? The last thing he recalled was getting smothered between the legs of some armored alien woman. Dima, they were a mandalorian, and they were fighting on Ryloth. Wait no, they were above the planet in orbit. The padawan quickly tried to recall everything he could. It felt like he was laying on the ground, looking up into a smoke covered sky.

Pain shot through his body the moment he made the slightest movement. Primarily coming from his arm. “Ack! W-What the hell?” He instinctively reached for his broken appendage. The moment he grabbed it more pain radiated from the limb. He groaned from the pain, but looked around the best he could. Wondering where he was, and if he was still in danger or not. Noticing other bodies around him. He also barely caught a glimpse of the shadowy outlines of ships approaching through the smoke.

Untitled812_20230801212140.png

rylothobj3.png
Objective: clear and capture artillery position
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania
Equipment: In bio

Untitled852_20230822200401.png

you've never cared the opinions of anyone else, mm

"An interesting similarity we share, oh enforcer of the will of the alliance" she laughed at the Jedi. But her mirth was short lived as she felt her suits attitude adjusters strain against an unforseen downdraft, but this was no pocket of air pressure, this was a jedi master and the motors restrained her fall but could not keep her airborne. She hit the ground fairly hard. Her crash training kicked in and she immediately rolled out of the path of the incoming Jedi, instinctively drawing her saber resistant shock whip across her body to resist the likely incoming killing blow from the powerful master.

Escaping Celt kipped up and squared off against the man. In the background she could see several Twi'lek rebels were climbing out whilst the Jedi kept the mandalorians busy, they wanted fresh air and extraction. Celt could give them only death, but she stayed her hand. She had no interest in needlessly killing unarmed men whose combat role had ended, and she had a much bigger and more dangerous foe to deal with. The other Jedi appeared incapacitated, so she could focus on the man in front of her.

She breathed once, making a silent prayer to the Manda before lashing forward with her shock whip, preparing to strike around the inevitable defence of another creature who lived for combat but by his greying hair, likely had much more experience. She popped off a couple of shots from her wrist blaster as she swung her weapon, but readied that arm to quickly activate her energy buckler if needed.

rylothobj3.png

Ryloth
Objective III - Old Friends

GAPostBreaker.png

Cailen narrowed his eyes, searching the haze for his attacker. He had hoped it was one of the rebels, but the plume of fire that cut through the smoke confirmed the exact opposite: He had been ambushed by the Mandalorians.

The Padawan kicked back again, this time in a somersault maneuver to avoid the flames.

<"You are brave coming out here alone, Jedi.">

Braver than hiding in the trees, waiting for Padawans!” Cailen spat back, dashing in a zigzag pattern to avoid blasterfire.

He raised an open palm, intending to drag the Mandalorian down hard into the dirt. If he could get his attacker on the ground, this fight would be over much quicker. He’d never faced a Mandalorian before, but he knew he couldn’t let his opponent keep to the air.

That jetpack had to go.

Tags: Vulcan Krayt

rylothheader1.png
SCGcxdj_2.png

SHIP:
  • "Ure'adtr" Howler Basilisk War Droid​
ARMOR:
WEAPONS:
ITEMS:
AMMO:

Sahan had lost the signal to Sem's helmet for a while, as explosions, and even an entire large ship, shook the city. But finally, Artus managed to ping the helmet again, this time leading well outside the city. Whoever had it had been on the move. Still, that didn't really matter all that much, considering how fast Sahan could travel by air - much faster than most Mandalorians who only incorporated a single jetpack for flight. With his beskar'gam's flight systems, the sky was his turf, so it took him no time to reach his destination. However, that destination lead into a cave system in a rocky mountain range. Sahan was certain less fond of confined, closed spaces. But he had a job to accomplish.

Sahan descended into the cave system, tracking the buy'ce. He strode confidently into a large chambered room, not even bothering to be stealthy. He cleared his throat, and the people in the room turned to look at him. He pointed at a man wearing a set of beskar'gam. "I'm here for this guy. I think you know why. Everyone else is free to leave." Every one of them pulled blasters and started firing. Sahan sighed. "Well, if you wanna do this the hard way. You had your chance." He activated his combat shield and charged.

TAGS: OPEN

Location: The Tunnels, not far from Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

Makko had promised the twi'lek fighters that he would slow down the mandalorians in the tunnels. He intended to finally live up to some responsibility and make good on that promise.

He could hear gunfire in the distance. Kalhil and Cora fighting their own fight. They would not win this battle, but every minute was more local forces saved from the mandalorian assault.

His drones revealed three armoured warriors in the tunnels. Even with the drones using passive sensors and connected to him through the Force rather than signals, he couldn't be certain they hadn't been seen.

Makko knew they would have night vision, but the tunnels were a maze. He slipped into a side passage and waited. He wore his mask in case they used gas again.

The Jedi had given him the tools he needed: skill with the Force and the blade and the ability to quell his emotions. Fractal State had taken those raw materials and made him a killer. A false bargain for Cora's freedom.

Makko knew the value of preparation and surprise.

He waited in the darkness and let the footfalls grow louder. Makko detached himself from the shadows and darted after the last of the group of three.

They were quick, turning fast and leveling a blaster.

Makko was quicker. Lightsaber snapped into life. One swing cut the blaster in half. The reverse slash under the chin.

Makko ran back into the tunnels, followed by a hail of blaster fire. One down, but being stalked by two armoured mandalorians was precarious.

He had to buy them more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom