Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction ULTIMATUM | The Reclamation War | Enclave & GA Junction of Rothana/Seeratter

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I never said you were."

Kahlil glanced down towards Cora, giving her nor a comforting smile or a concerned grimace. Just the stoic nod. Trust. In her abilities, her skills. Even if she'd been unable to work on them, she was still here and he saw no reason to be concerned. His gaze went up, watching the Mandalorian above in the brief moment they could see each other. Whistling birds. He'd heard of them, but it wasn't something he wanted to deal with.

Self targeting missiles that small were always a danger.

He raised a hand, pulling on the Force for the few that didn't target the reinforced walls to send them spiraling into each other. The resulting explosion wasn't an issue. The poison within was. He narrowed his eyes before nodding once to Cora again. Outside was going to be better. Both because of the poison, and because of the refugees. They'd only get caught in the poison if they stayed, and the open air should help to keep them from getting gassed out.

"That'd be ideal. They'll still be a target, but we should be able to buy enough time up there."

Kahlil leapt up then, out of the hole with his blade up and ready. He'd be a target just jumping, but Cora had already thrown out a few rocks. It sounded childish, but it wouldn't take much to at least distract them enough to get back to the surface.

"Here we are, Mandalorian. I assume we can't tell you to simply leave, mm?"

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

rylothobj3.png

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: Ryloth |
| TAG: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Shai Maji Shai Maji |

Their answers had been locked in; there was no turning back now. BB-610 stood his ground, not retaliating as he watched the Mandalorian draw her blasters. He had complete faith in Valery's abilities, which only proved him right as the Jedi addressed the incoming blaster fire, dismissed with the wave of her lightsaber. While no blows were dealt, it had nonetheless given the Mandalorian enough time to propel skyward, lifted by her jetpack and taking aim. Once again, the astromech stayed put, enveloped by the Force as Valery projected her barrier. He saw no reason to run, merely to do what he did best: analyze and calculate.

The second the barrier collapsed, BB-610 sprang forward, rolling quickly to create distance between himself and the Jedi as to deliver attacks on both sides of the Mandalorian. Nodding in agreement to Valery's words, the astromech lined himself up, dual compartments within his tool-bay disc sliding open to prepare his liquid-cable launchers, shooting them directly towards the Mandalorian's leg. Should they hit their mark, the droid's grapple hooks would coil around it in an attempt to anchor the woman closer to the ground -- of course, Shai's maneuverability far surpassed BB-610's, so even if the attack were to land, there's little stopping her from swinging him despite his best efforts at reeling her back down by rolling backwards.

BB-610's goal wasn't necessarily to singlehandedly slam the Mandalorian down to the ground, but rather to keep her as still as possible for Valery's attacks.

Doubling down, the droid grunted, trying to keep his weight planted firmly on the ground. Should he stay tethered to the Mandalorian for long enough, his electro-shock prod would whirr to life from within his chassis, a current of electricity administered to the length of his grapples and sent travelling up in hopes of reaching the Mandalorian for a stun. The attack was easily telegraphed, with crackles of blue snaking along his cables low enough for her react on time-- but would it be enough to divert her away attention from Valery?

He could only hope.

GADividerBlue.png

rylothobj3.png

Ryloth
Tags: Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

shield_core_divider.png

Tractor beam emitter.

Jasper, a mechanic himself, was familiar with the force that sent his arm further than expected, giving him at least enough time to formulate an appropriate reaction. As the mandalorian warrior rocketed into the air, the knight spread out his legs to dig in his feet, maintaining his balance with a little bit of dueling instinct. It wasn't long before fire was raining down on him. He'd let out a grunt of frustration, lifting his hand to redirect what energy he could with Tutaminis, but he wouldn't last for long. Even as he dispersed the energy, his hand began to swell from the pain of the burn, fire licking at his shoulder.

The man organized a strategy quickly, stowing his lightsaber and retrieving an EMP grenade from the cargo pocket of his flight suit. With a good throw and a bit of redirection from the force, Jasper would send it up through the flames with the hope of taking out their tech, at least long enough to bring them back to the ground. To ensure the grenade went off, Jasper lifted his mechanical arm and fired out a bolt from the crossbow mounted within.

All he had to do was wait for and anticipate reaction. He'd fend off the flames for long enough to get the Mandalorian back down to his level. Then round two would begin.

rylothobj3.png

Ryloth
Objective III - Old Friends

GAPostBreaker.png

The Padawan was distracted.

His eyes danced between the holoprojected map of Ryloth and the toes of his boots, and while he’d normally have relied on the Force to play the vanguard of his senses, even that was focused on so many different feelings.

Cailen had naively assumed that regaining a portion of his Force abilities would put him back where he was when he lost them… but really, it was little more than a second chance to retrain. He felt like a youngling sometimes, unfamiliar with the Force and unable to properly control his senses.

But for all the trouble he’d had in recovering, the Force still had his back when he needed it.

Mental alarms rang out, halting the boy and snapping his eyes to attention. He couldn’t see what the threat was yet, but the Force rarely screams ‘run’ - and when it does, you listen.

Cailen put a foot forward against a stone and pushed himself back, just narrowly throwing himself away from a detonator blast that knocked the breath out of his lungs. He landed hard on his back, uninjured besides a searing pain on his cheek.

The Padawan pushed to his feet, wielding his cyan lightsaber in a defensive stance as he scanned the fiery smoke for his attacker.

“Show yourself!” his voice called out.

He thought the youthfulness of his tone may console the ambusher if they happened to be one of the Twi’lek fighters. Maybe they mistook him for a Mandalorian? He ignored the pain in his body, refused to wipe the blood that trickled down the side of his face, until he knew what he was up against.

Tags: Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

rylothobj3.png
RYLOTH | LESSU
ALLIES: Mandalorians
ENEMIES: Everyone else
ENGAGING: Valery Noble Valery Noble | BB-610 BB-610
GEAR: In bio

lLcXg5L.png

As expected, her shots did nothing for the moment but distract Valery, though the particle bolts did make the Jedi reconsider her options as she erected a force barrier. With the particle bolts impacting the shield, Shai let her wrist rocket fly to explode against it as well. They were both on timers and she knew it. Valery had her considerable stamina in the Force, while Shai had her equipment. Both could run out quickly if they weren’t careful.

What she forgot to take into consideration was the BB-droid and the tricks they hid in their chassis. She felt something smack against her leg, and the next moment she started to lose balance with her jetpack. Glancing down, Shai noticed the shock prods emerge and immediately cut the line with her vambrace’s retractable blade.

”Really?!” She fired a burst of bolts at the droid’s direction while her other pistol let loose at Valery once again. ”I invented that trick, you paperweight!” She snarled.

She altered her course and began to sporadically circle Valery, only pausing as her pistols ran dry. But even then she had another weapon to unleash. Six whistling birds emerged from one boot to target Valery while Shai dropped her spent power cells for fresh ones. Almost immediately she fired again at Valery as she made her way to another rooftop to save some fuel. A divide like that was nothing for a Jedi to cross, but it maintained distance.

It shocked the Wardog that she was thinking like this. Training, habits and old memories kept her aim straight and her thoughts focused. It was all she could do to get through this.

The moment shots were fired, Baby’s sensors and alarms blared to draw his attention to his master. Crimson eyes shifted to spot Shai and Valery square off, with another contact popping up as well. Small and circular. An astromech droid, ironically enough the same model as he used to be.

He knew fully just how crafty they could get, and what they were capable of. The droid was no threat to Shai, but it could be enough of a distraction to bring harm to his master.

Dropping his initial orders, the giant Basilisk circled in the air and flew towards the rooftop where the sisters fought. Where the astromech was trying to cause harm to his master. It barely took a minute or two before the Basilisk came down to land on one of the rooftops with a loud, mechanical roar.

:: Enemy contact established. :: His binary drones and whirrs were nothing like that of an astromech, more like a demonic machine from the nether, but it was still clearly understandable. :: Cease hostilities, BB-unit. :: Baby rumbled as he slowly took one step after the other toward the little droid. His targeting systems were already locking onto the little companion, though at this range it proved troublesome. His rotary cannon began to spool up as he took aim.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Mandalorian Armor

rylothobj3.png

Clever Jedi, he decided to take a third option and shoot the missiles from the sky. Hilal had to hand it to him that he was less predictable than the average Jedi. The Bounty Hunter's eyes lit up witnessing the Jedi approaching her on a hoverboard and throwing his vibroaxe towards her head. As quick as Vornskr, Hilal grabbed the handle of the Axe and unleashed a flurry of Blaster bolts aiming at the Jedi's hoverboard. "You really think you can out smart me huh?" Hilal said. "You got brains Jedi I'll give ya that! But the average Mandalorian is smarter than a stinking Jedi!"

Anthony Gray Sun Anthony Gray Sun

rylothobj1.png

Zlova felt the ripples of emotion. This would be where the Evil Sith Warrior taunted the Champion of Justice about embracing the darkness. She knew the script. You didn't kill your way to being a Sith Lord without hearing the same speech over and over and over again. But she wasn't there as a Sith. Mandalorians weren't chatter boxes. She'd already tried the 'talk it out' approach... not that she'd tried appealing to goodness or peace. No need to get mental thinking Zlova Rue hoped everyone would just get along.

It was good to see Aana had genuine spirit though. The surved hilt of the saber in her left hand flipped around in her grasp as she lifted her arm. The violet beam drew a line in the air to catch the passionate blow. Golden eyes flared upward at her opponent.

Instead of trying to disembowel the woman with the other saber, however, Zlova sought to saber-bash the woman back the way she'd come as gravity sought to bring her back down to her feet. Was Aana dangerous enough to need a saber kept in reserve? There was no need to be hasty. And if the other Twi'lek could be kept off balance after her strike a follow-up thrust of a saber would be easy.

Aana Xyston Aana Xyston

rylothobj3.png

[ Theme ]
D r o z _ M u n i n
| Location | Lessu, Ryloth
| Objective | Burn it All
| Focus | Kaleleon
Droz continued his strategy of maintaining his distance, peppering the Jedi from afar as he verbally taunted him, " What's the matter boy? Got nothing without your fancy tricks and the Force? " He fired and watched the Jedi's shield get knocked and the follow-up hits peppered their armor, " Surely you can do better than be just target practice? " Both his arms went up as the barrels from his pistols glowed from overheating, giving them a moment to cool off, as he went to holster one of his pistols to grab another thermal detonator. He glanced down briefly to make sure he holstered his weapon properly before going to grab a detonator, only to look up and see a shield flying at him, as he cursed under his breath.
The shield struck him in the chest with a resounding clang as the impact forced his body to tilt backwards, the thruster shooting him further back as he was in a more streamlined position briefly before he went tumbling down into the ground, grunting and cursing as he rolled before gathering his bearings and getting a leg underneath him to put himself upright. He held his pistol in one hand up to see that the Jedi had drawn a sword as he tossed the detonator up in the air in his free hand, catching and tossing it several times as he gauged the distance and how accurately it could be thrown given its weight. He shouted at the Jedi as his thumb idly held itself over the detonator's arming key, " Come on then boy! Show me what you got! "
vzdCq1J.png

Wearing: Jedi Jumpsuit (Black)

Armed With: Nathan's Saberstaff

CQB Gun

Earlier...

Epica was the one place Nathan truly had as a Refuge.

He hadn't had much chance to visit his small safehouse camouflaged into the hills overlooking the Commune Farms. He had left his old shack after Laertia found it, hired a few nightsisters to put up some charms to hide his presence while he was on it until a more long term solution could be applied. He had simply shifted position, anticipating Laertia would assume he would abandon the planet entirely and find a more secure hiding place.

What's more secure than hiding on a planet a normal person would have fled the moment their enemy sniffed them out? The long dead Atris had a point putting a hidden enclave on a planet that had already been hit by the Sith.

All warfare is deception, after all.

Nathan concealed his presence in the Force as he approached the hatchway hidden in a rock face in the dead of night, slipping past the door and traveling down a cramped tunnel.

He stopped when he found the door slightly ajar at the other end, and immediately drew a blaster pistol when he heard pleasant music.

He waited a moment, then swung the door wide open.

Vera Mina Vera Mina awaited him, wearing a silvery cocktail dress, seated with her legs crossed on a cheap leather sofa, a vodka martini in her hand (Shaken, not stirred). On Nathan's floor were a number of Mandalorian Armor and weapons, some with fresh bloodstains.

"I'm going to assume this is the equivalent of cats bringing dead birds to humans that catch their fancy." Nathan spoke in a dull, disinterested tone, going over to his fridge, grabbing the pitcher of Ice Water and pouring it into a cheap glass of transparent plastic.

"Hello, by the way." he said, taking a sip.

Vera nodded. "A pleasure, as always."

"Where'd you get that stuff?" he asked, expression ever grim.

"Enclave Mandalorians." Vera answered. "Their ship was...hit..."

"Is this all that's left?"

"They died messily for the most part." Vera confirmed with an ice cold smirk. "But no. This is all the stuff I found that fits you."

"This sounds an awful lot like war crime territory, what we're discussing..." he observed, removing a wrapped loaf of very dark bread baked by locals, tore off a piece and started chewing.

"Only if you attack while still wearing the disguise..." Vera replied smoothly. "I double checked Alliance laws on Perfidy just to be certain."

"Will House Li-Ves be making use of such a thing?" Nathan asked.

"Of course." Vera answered. "Nathan, may I ask you something?"

Nathan tore off another piece of bread. "You usually do. Shoot."

"Why are you still a Padawan? With as much as you clearly know... shouldn't you try to reclaim your title as a Knight?"

"I have neither will nor energy to covet titles..." Nathan replied. "And I could never be certain I would deserve it even if I did. Not ever."

"And the fact being declared a Knight be would bring increased scrutiny..." Vera added, amused. "And we both know you don't want that..."

Another sip of water.

"True." was all he said in reply.

"Be careful abusing the hell out of your dual citizenship status..." Vera warned. "It will only by you so much cover for your... extracurricular activities..."

"That's why your daughter is picking up the slack. How is she doing?"

"Rapidly adjusting to waking up one of the richest women in the Galaxy."

"Don't let her get spoiled, Vera. That's the worst thing you could do for her right now. You do not want a sense of entitlement cropping up. Make sure she understands the value of getting her hands dirty personally." he advised in a dull voice. Vera wasn't fooled: Nathan, for whatever reason, had an active interest in the character of Vera's newly crafted progeny, Sera Mina Sera Mina

Vera's head tilted at the prospect.

"I'll keep it in mind. But seriously...you don't mind being a Padawan forever?" she asked

"I've observed their operational structure. These masters, they're much more comfortable when they so clearly outrank another, to the point the other must automatically show deference." he answered. "Better to stay a Padawan. After all, surely a Padawan is better kept under one's thumb than a Knight is..."

"Even when said Padawan is in the temple maybe twenty five percent of the time?" Vera's asked.

"It's not like I wouldn't obey a summons. All they have to do is pick up the com link. I'm betting they won't though." he answered, walking over from the primitive kitchen and taking a seat next to the pile of stolen Mandalorian Armor.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because who has time these days for some quiet drone not making the lives of their fellows difficult? Council Meetings are called for rule breakers, mostly. Not fringe apprentice's who aren't even citizens of the Alliance save on the most bare bones level. I'm some local Master's problem, not the Council's, and that's provided the locals remember I'm even a thing. Which they don't, half the time. And when they do, there's a million other fires around them to put out. They're spent from those long before I am a consideration." he answered.

"That won't last. It can't last." Vera warned.

Nathan scoffed at this as he sipped more water.

"Of course not. But by the point they finally have time to get around to me...well...it won't matter. Not to me..." he replied. "Because I will have either gotten what I wanted...or I will be dead. Again. They can do whatever the hell they want at that point."

"What will you do if you succeed? At killing the Cult?"

Nathan swirled his water in his glass idly.

"Dunno...retire, I guess. I'm not sure anymore."

"Either way..." he added, and he sincerely believed what he said next was the truth; "I'm no threat to the Jedi Order."

(Cutaway of J Jonah Jameson laughing uncontrollably)

Nathan reached over, picked up a bloody Mandalorian helmet.

"Now, the Order's enemies..." he trailed, staring at his reflection in the helmet's black visor.

"That is another story entirely..."

Present...

They had gotten to Ryloth before the others had, but hadn't told the locals. Or their allies.

The invasion had been going on for a while now. Alliance was dug in good, but the whole city was burning.

The pattern worked like this:

Nathan, with a group of Psy-Pires and Soldier Biots, were disguised as members of a clan of Enclave allied Mandalorians, Clan Taras. Whatever atrocity (And he knew she must have done something truly evil to obtain so much Mandalorian equipment) Vera had committed to get the armor, she had apparently done it in such a way that other Mandalorians were not aware anyone from the clan had been harmed.

He spoke Mandalorian expertly, having spent months in a Mandalorian-run prison camp during the Plague, getting fully acquainted with Mandalorian cruelty and sadism. Learning the language had been essential to escaping and killing them all. He'd even learned to perfectly mimic that Concord Dawn accent.

He could never look at a Mandalorian as an ally in truth. That was what made it so easy to do what he was doing.

Nathan had spent a few hours coaching them on how to walk, how to hold themselves while wearing the armor and speaking the language. He still did most of the talking.

The twenty strong group headed to where the concentration of Mandalorians were thickest. Along the way, he would run into other Mandalorian squads, and deliberately misinform them about where Twi'lek Rebels and Alliance soldiers had been spotted. The ones who went to check the spots pointed out where promptly ambushed and slaughtered by Clan Li-Ves Snipers

They couldn't personally attack while wearing the armor of course. That would have constituted a War Crime. Violence could only occur after the disguise had been removed.

Nathan and his squad came up on another squad of Mandalorians, these ones had been dragging fleeing civilians to a wall to be executed. They were killing all men of fighting age who couldn't or wouldn't fight back and in all likelihood, were about to take the children and the women and separate them, if not kill them as well

(Hey! Need some help with all this cattle?) Nathan asked in perfect Mandalorian.

The Mandalorian in charge of rounding them up looked at the newcomer.

(Clan Taras! How's that grumpy Alor of yours doing?) The actual Mandalorian spoke back in his own language.

(Still Grumpy) Nathan answered casually. (So, you need any help here?)

(What for?)

(One of the locals spit on my armor. Feel like teaching one a lesson, if you don't mind. You're not gonna miss one dying, are you?) Nathan asked.

(Nah. Pick whichever you want. They're all getting executed for resisting us anyway.)

(Not even taking the children?) Nathan asked.

The Mandalorian snorted at the Twi-Leks lined on the wall.

(They were using the children to sneak grenades under our vehicles.)

(Very enterprising.) Nathan replied in an unusually silken manner that made the real Mandalorian do a head tilt.

The tone in which the response had been delivered...sounded...off...at least, to a Mandalorian. Like the other speaker was aware of a Joke he wasn't telling anyone else.

It wasn't pleasant to hear, to say the least.

(Whatever. You gonna pick one, or just ask questions?) The actual Mandalorian grumbled as the rest of his squad lined up the dozens they had captured.

(Let me see, mate.) Nathan answered back with an enthusiasm quite unnatural from him.

He approached one of the scared Twi-Leks, grabbed her by the arm and forced her to her knees, drawing his shotgun.

(A shotgun? Isn't that a bit messy for all this?) The actual Mandalorian grumbled.

(What's a matter...not fond of confetti?) Nathan asked in a nasty tone that sent the real Mandalorians present on edge.

(Not this close.) The Mandalorian complained.

(I guess you're right. Nothing to soak up the brains, after all.) Nathan replied ruefully. (Not like all this heavy armor...)

The armor Nathan was wearing collapsed in on itself, startling the real Mandalorians present as Nathan reappeared in his NJO Jumpsuit, black as pitch the shot gun aimed at the least protected section of armor in the back, and fired 12 Guage explosive shot shell at him.
The Mandalorian was blasted forward, his back a crater of a wound that was on fire. Before the other Mandalorians could raise their weapons to try and survive Nathan's treachery, the armor the Psy-Pires and Soldier Biots had disguised themselves with was teleported off of them, revealing the golden catsuits of some of the Biots and the Ninja gear of actual Clan Li-Ves members.

The teleported armor fell on the Mandalorians from above as a distraction, throwing off their aim as the warriors of Clan Li-Ves gunned down the entire squad.

Nathan quickly went over to check the Twi-Leks, screaming in terror from his surprise.

Nathan reached into his jumpsuit, pulling out his double bladed lightsaber, showing them a blue blade snake out of one end of the hilt. The whole group instantly calmed down.

Nathan hid the saber back in his jumpsuit. He stared at a nearby assault shuttle the enemy had brought.

Nathan freed all of them from their bonds and one of them spit on the Mandalorians.

"Filth! I hope they kill you all!" she shouted, kicking Mando corpses. Then she turned to Nathan.

"Thank you, Master Jedi. Your cunning has saved us!"

"Don't thank me yet. You're still in a warzone." Nathan replied coldly. He gestured to the Shuttle.

"Come with me if you want to live." Nathan ordered. (Whaddya mean why, 'cuz you can't!: 90 XP)

The Lady shook her head. "This is our world Jedi. Not theirs.

Nathan rolled his eyes.

"Fine but the children with you are leaving." he grumbled. "Grab the Mandalorian's weapons, all of you who still want to fight! Hide them!"

The captured victims did so. While they did as he asked, Nathan had the others were putting their disguises back on.

There were remarkably few who had had enough. Nathan was impressed, and directed two newly re disguised Biots to lead the children and the ones who had lost the will to fight to safety. Everyone else was placed in quickly sabotaged restraints and marched by Nathan and the Clan Li-Ves warriors to ambush more Mandalorians...

Tags: VERY OPEN

Last edited:

rylothobj1.png

Objective: Protect against the invaders
Tags: Reggie Rau
div1.png

Only moments after saying that, a whole assault force of Mandalorian warriors and dropships burst through the sky "They're here..." Silas sighed at the others who instantly aimed their blasters at the sky. Slowly igniting his saber, he was prepared for the oblivion that was coming his way, only to see a familiar set of armor fly right at him "Of course you'd be here..." he whispered to himself as the woman sent a rocket barreling right towards him.

Silas stood there until it got close and suddenly raised two hands in the air to slow down its projection. Not wasting any time, he suddenly flung it in the direction of a transport ship and made it explode in one of its engines. Struggling to stay in control, it began to take a sharp turn to its left, straight towards the hovering Reggie.

In the meantime, Silas dived further away from where the ship was going to crash into the wall "Take cover!"

H I G H L A N D E R

contradtemp.png

TAG: Lesha Priest

He was quiet. What need did he have to answer any that were asking him to stand down. Conrad cut through who he could and dodged what he had to until he reached the one which seemed to be giving the orders. What kind of army went near children to begin with. Oh he had seen they were doing their best, but this was what the Mandalorians did, they fought where innocents were easily accessible. It was just like Taanab. It was how it had always been.

She attacked.

A rocket.

They never did get close enough to test the mettle of their skill against those truly trained in the force. Cowards, all of them. There was nothing brave or honorable about what they did, it was simply just violence for the sake of it. Mandalorians wanted to conquer and control, and what better target than Ryloth which had seen its share of conflict since the collapse of the Confederacy.

Conrad drew it closer to himself with a force pull only to cut through it. A force barrier kept him safe from whatever blast would ensue from the attack.

“I am not with them,” he said, leaving no room for her to misunderstand. “I fight on my own, masterless.”

Would she believe him? Did it matter if she did? Conrad was determined to kill them all if he had to. He could start with her.

“Do you know what your kind did to my home? You will all pay for it. Every last one.”

He lunged, taking to the air. If she was going to fly, that would not be a problem, not when he could leap toward her at a speed enhanced by the force. There was only one option to make the fight even, he had to eliminate her jet pack, so his blade attempted to strike at the fuel cell as he jumped at her.

As Mandos want to conquer the planet for power,the GA had deployed it's jedi and troops to stop the enclave from conquering.The GA killing of large numbers of Mandos, as they became sure that they would win. A patrol of 5 troops got ambushed in which one survived. That one surving troop was Sergeant tranze , I trusted him. After the ambush Sergeant tranze came and told me about the ambush. I had to order 20 troops to kill the Mandos who ambushed the patrol
. After my 20 troops finished off those 6 Mandos I had to order all my 1000 troops to help the jedi with their fight.

You really think you can out smart me huh?" Hilal said. "You got brains Jedi I'll give ya that! But the average Mandalorian is smarter than a stinking Jedi!"
KGvs804.png

"You really think that?" The question was a genuine one, as if he was confused by the prospect. No culture was smarter than another, brains came from biology and experience. Something he had in spades. His tube of water spiraled upward suddenly, twirling around his body to absorb the blaster bolts that came his way, causing him to suddenly shift his weight. He needed to strike back, give him an advantage. He considered for a second, igniting his saber and sticking it right into the tube of water below him, just as it was facing the mando, forcing the steam created to launch in Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla 's direction violently, as he forced the tube into a loop, using his new momentum to launch himself at the mando. Now was time to go on the offensive. The waves would guide my way forward.

AmeTemp.png

rylothobj2.png
Attire: [X]
Objective: Clear the Skies
Allies: Oyoos Groyuc-Konaasch | Jas Katis Jas Katis | Arjen Herrix Arjen Herrix | Revenant Squadron | GA
Neutral: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Mig Gred Mig Gred
Opposition: Gar Shale Gar Shale | Tawnita Wren Tawnita Wren | Nelliel Kryze Nelliel Kryze | Enclave

FS3Gb3Y.png

For the moment it seemed as though cooler heads were beginning to prevail as each fleet took a step and responded in kind; it was as if the two sides were carefully moving in a waltz, wary of their partner and waiting to see who would make the first move and open the conflict in earnest. Amelia could have just as easily accepted neither side shooting and grandstanding with their fleets, though the conflict on the ground was still raging and the vessel hovering in the atmosphere was the primary issue. Every moment it was permitted to remain was another moment that the people of Ryloth were exposed to danger, that Galactic Alliance personnel were losing their lives attempting to assist the people of Ryloth. Even her own culture, her own species didn't seem to be as bloodthirsty and aggressive as the Mandalorians were. With a heavy sigh, she nodded quietly to herself as the messages came in and commands were given in regards to any attempt to make the Mandalorians misstep.

Amelia could have just as easily gone another decade or more without dealing with Mandalorians and would have been relatively happy and blissful in their absence. At this moment, however, she was forced to once more deal with their ilk as she had with the Confederacy of Independent Systems some thirty-odd years ago. Nodding to her Communications Officer, the woman slowly began to pace back and forth in front of the viewscreen, her golden-yellow hues tracking the vessels as they slipped among the stars whilst listening to the response that had been received. A light show, if that was what was needed to potentially dislodge the enemy formation, she could always do one better. Though it would seem that she would not get the chance to follow through immediately with that order; it seemed as though someone else had apparently been curious enough to fire first. Auxiliaries, sometimes those mercenaries could come through in a tight spot, at other times, you could count on them making sure a situation went sideways. If the brash individual was all the willing to fire first, who was she to deny them the chance to provide an ample defensive screen for her own movements via taking any salvo that was potentially meant for her own vessels?

"Commodore Kronaasch, it would seem that the Auxiliaries have moved forward and begun to engage the Mandalorians and have rushed headlong into the fray. In the meantime, I'll be redeploying my Light Attack Line and maneuvering towards the Star Destroyer in the Atmosphere using the Hellion Fleet as cover for my attack run."

The woman nodded towards the Bridge Crew as she motioned with her hand, it was time for their small formation to begin moving and engaging the enemy. It would, without question, be suicide for her to order her smaller formation into the brawl that was about to unfold between the heavier craft of the Galactic Alliance and the Mandalorian Enclave; thus she was better off focusing what firepower she could muster onto a singular target and no target was more tantalizing than the craft currently in the atmosphere.

"This is Captain von Sorenn, all vessels deploy toward the enemy Star Destroyer in the atmosphere. Focus all fire on the engines of the vessel, we'll be attempting to either drive it off or bring it down. Bomber Squadrons form up and prepare for your attack run, all Starfighter Squadrons will provide priority escort. ANS Harwich, ANS Grafton, and ANS Ister will maintain the primary Anti-Starfighter screen, and keep those fighters and bombers off of the formation."

Amelia took a moment to center herself as she listened to the humming of the vessel, her hand slipped forward to take hold of a lip just before the viewscreen. The vibrations of the vessel seemed to calm her in an odd way as she focused on the enemy vessel and the unknowns that lay ahead.

"ANS Liberty, focus your Concussion Missiles Launchers on the enemy's engines and target that Star Destroyer with your Ion Cannons; see if you can't knock out some of its weapon systems. ANS Ultor, assist in keeping those Bombers and Starfighters at bay as best you can, don't take any chances. Weapon's Officer, I want every Turbolaser we have firing on that Star Destroyer."

The woman's attention remained fully upon the target before them, only darting away as she watched the symphony that was unfolding around her above Ryloth. Starfighters, Bombers, Corvettes, the full Light Attack Line was alive, moving as though performing an ethereal dance. She would do her best to make sure that as many of those under her command went home, though even she knew that she could not make that promise. What would happen next, what was to unfold was proof of that as once more the Galaxy was moving closer to War.

FS3Gb3Y.png
  • Light Attack Line redeploying to engage Enclave Star Destroyer in Atmosphere
  • F-29 and B-wing Squadrons beginning attack run on Engines
  • E-wing and A-wing Squadrons providing escort to bombers
  • Oswaft Corvettes and Sepulcher Strike Carrier maintaining Anti-Starfighter screen for Formation
  • ANS Liberty targeting Enclave Star Destroyer engines w/ Concussion Missiles and Ion Cannons
  • ANS Vera targeting Enclave Star Destroyer engines w/ Heavy Octuple Turbolaser and Turbolaser Batteries
AllianceFleet.gif

rylothobj3.png

Ryloth
div-orange.png
Outfit:Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber | Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Shai Maji Shai Maji BB-610 BB-610 Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Valery knew she couldn't hold out forever like this, just shielding herself against Shai's barrage of weapons. Sure, missiles and special little gadgets were going to run out quicker, but the same couldn't really be said for her guns. Even if she ran out, it didn't drain her of fighting energy either — she was just up in the air, pulling the triggers on whatever she decided to throw at her sister next. So she'd be able to engage with a blade, while Valery had been using actual energy defending herself already.

It was going to put her at a severe disadvantage.

Luckily, Bee's assistance pulled Shai's attention away for a moment, and Valery used it to reposition herself behind some rocks for cover. They wouldn't stop Shai's weapons for long, but it gave her a second to plan her next attack. A plan that would have to come quickly, as whistling birds and more shots came raining down. Valery gritted her teeth and jumped away, but was still caught in the blast.

While not severely wounded, she felt the heat of blood running down her arms and pushed herself through it. So by the time the smoke cleared, Valery had suddenly vanished. Cloaked in the Force, she couldn't be seen or heard, and because light itself bent around her, sensors or special optics wouldn't find her either. It was a taxing ability, but Valery used it so Shai lost track of where she was.

With a mighty jump, she went straight for Shai, knowing it could potentially still alert the war dog somehow. So rather than go for a proper clash, the Sword of the Jedi phased right through the Mandalorian to get behind her and finally appeared again. She spun around and aimed not her Beskar weapon, but her own double-bladed weapon right at the woman's jetpack in a powerful sweep. The Hurikaine crystal within possessed far greater cutting power, and she hoped it would do enough damage to the jetpack to bring Shai down to the ground.

She had to turn this into a brawl, even though she dreaded to make this more personal. Not because she feared Shai in a fight, but because it was still her sister.

Now, if she were successful, they'd have to look each other in the eyes while they tried to kill each other.

rylothobj3.png

Objective: Stop the Mandalorians
Allies: GA/NJO
Enemies: The Enclave - Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla (Engaging)
Equipment: Lightsaber, Spear, Armour

An important aspect of any fight was reading your opponent. To understand how they moved, how they held themselves, and gauging what their temperament was. Unfortunately, that latter of those three was impossible due to her opponent wearing a helmet.

However…Katherine could’ve sworn she heard some jealousy in the Mandalorian’s voice. Perhaps it was something she could exploit, provided she could get a moment to do so.

Sparks flew as her lightsaber connected with beskar, as her opponent activated her wrist blade to intercept. Katherine moved to push into it, but Mevia had the better footing. So the Padawan loosened her stance slightly, only for her opponent to immediately take advantage.

Katherine was knocked backwards, stumbling slightly as Mevia drew her beskad. It’s edge activated, igniting into whatever the hell it was. The Padawan recognized it to not be some regular vibroblade, so she wasn’t going to take her chances.

She summoned the Force to her hand, unleashing a Push at her opponent as she went in for a slash. It acted like a concussive blast as it slammed into the Mandalorian. To Mevia, it likely did nothing except maybe a slight stumble. For Katherine however, its intended purpose succeeded in knocking her backwards, out of the way of the devastating slash to her stomach.

Katherine skidded across the ground, maintaining her footing as she came to a stop. The sides of her cloak billowed out for a few moments, revealing something red and white beneath.

A new plan began to concoct in the Padawan’s mind, knowing she needed to try and re-engage the fight from a different angle.

Catch me if you can~” She said, a taunting tone in her voice. And to add a little insult to the mockery, Katherine used the Force to throw some stones and bricks at Mevia.

It seemed like her opponent really hated her having the Force, so why not poke the beskar bear? What could possibly go wrong with that?

With that said however, Katherine immediately made a dash down the street, disappearing around the corner.

Reggie Rau

R

rylothobj1.png

STORM
LESSU | RYLOTH
ALLIES: ENCLAVE
ENEMIES: GA
ENGAGING: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
GEAR: In bio

roxydiv.png

banner2.png

YOU KNOW IT

Of course he would redirect the missile.

But not at her. Instead, the Jedi opted to sacrifice more lives than what was necessary by sending it towards one of the Enclave transports closeby.
"Hypocrite." she growled as she made a berth in the air to come around again to strafe them on the ramparts.

But the transport had other ideas.

Losing control, it careened straight in her direction. Without thought, she dove, the ion engines gunning to give her speed. The transport narrowly missed her to crash into the side of the rampart where the Jedi and his men stood.

The loss of her brothers and sisters on the transport only fueled her hatred.

Capitalising on the confusion of the crashing transport, the Concordian gained just enough altitude to appear suddenly just over the wall, raining golden particle bolts down on those taking cover that she could see.

<Once again you prove that the true aggressors are the Jedi, shabuir! The death of your men are on your hands!>

The voice coming from the helmet was cold as ice, but loud enough to be heard over the confusion and her blaster fire.

He would pay.

One way or another.

rylothobj3.png

Objective: #3 Go fight on Ryloth
Equipment: M.I. Model 8 flamethrower | Sword |M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1| M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack | M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol | M.I. Model 12 shatter rifle x2 | Thermal Detonators | Magnetic Detonators | Perun's Call
Enemies: GA
Allies: Mandalorian Enclave
Engaging: Cailen Corso Cailen Corso

enclavediv4.png

So, his target was a Jedi. Considering he has faced a Sith before, Vulcan reckoned that this wouldn't be a piece of pie ... cake. He is 35 now and still couldn't wrap his head around idioms and metaphors. Certain expressions caused him to become very confused.

He had weapons to help him fight someone like this. Long-range will do it and he will not be afraid to use them. But first, he needed to be seen, sneaking wasn't his thing. That Lightsaber needed to be as far away as possible, so he ignited his jetpack so he was able to get high enough to get a better aim. The foilage will make the Perun's call useless or at least hard to get a clear shot.

He's got detonators, he can use those. But he was stalling, for the first time he had to think before he acted. This is probably because Force Users can be dangerous, and can make fights difficult. Maybe he's growing up or at least seeing the larger picture.

But, now wasn't the time to reflect and sift through his thoughts, he needed to attack the enemy. He unshouldered his Flamethrower and fired it right at the Jedi.

<"You are brave coming out here alone, Jedi.">

Last edited:
Untitled812_20230801212140.png

rylothobj3.png
Objective: clear and capture artillery position
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania
Equipment: In bio

Untitled852_20230822200401.png

Celt's sensors picked up the speech of the Jedi pair below, she hadn't killed them with her attack, shame.

A pair of large hunks of rock, blunter than the first but weighing an order of magnitude more flew towards Celt. The first sailed wide but the second aimed true. Celt brought up her arms in time to allow her beskar to prevent her bones from being snapped, but thirty kilos of rock travelling at high speed was still going to have an impact. The armoured woman was staggered off of her balance, taking several steps backwards and having to flash her repulsors to prevent being knocked flat onto her ass. When she had recovered the tall form of the jedi Lord stood in front of her a half dozen metres away, guarding the hole he had crawled out of.

"You I recognise...." she said as her HUD updated from her facial recognition database, this was concerning, for the Jedi Council to intervene here meant the Galactic Alliance was willing to reach out with its most dangerous assets far beyond its border. But at least... it was a chance, a chance for the Alor'ad to make a name for herself by scoring a high value target. But it would be prudent to plan for all eventualities.

"Leave? Why, i never thought of that, Jedi...." Celt responded calmly as she pressed on a couple of buttons on her comm to call for extraction if necessary. "But I believe this planet is in our territory, so it is perhaps you who should leave?" she flexed her wrist and her Shock whip lashed out and crackled on the ground.

The mandalorian took to the air and locked on with her rotary ripper, sending a large volume of highly volatile rounds at the Jedi.

"I've not forgotten you either, child" The twenty year old mandalorian said to Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania simply trying to taunt her with her own concerns of perception. But also following up the taunt by tossing a thermal detonator from her belt in a single smooth action with her free hand.

Last edited:

Quezz-Sem Soll

Q

rylothobj2.png
675th "Mon Cala" Task Force
Battlegroup Kenobi

A single moment of brief silence as the Alliance and Enclave Battle Lines were about to clash over the planet of ryloth. Such silence was broken by the sheer panic of the command staff on board the ANS Yos Kolina as the 675th Task Force picked up an immense hyperspace signal coming from behind the Enclave Fleet positioned in orbit/atmosphere. An formidable Mandalorian battle fleet commanded by a truly monstrous flagship ( Vemric Keldra Vemric Keldra ) emerged from the void; dwarfing anything that the Galactic Alliance brought forward at this engagement. The Bridge of the Mon Calamari Flagship was a buzz with activity as various communications were sent back and forth between the captains of the individual vessels. Alliance High Command had made no mention of a Super Star Destroyer level threat in their pre-battle briefing otherwise the Mon Calamari Commodore would have requested an SSD of his own as a countermeasure.

Oyoos was at a loss of words for some time even as the battle lines were firmly established. Mandalorian Starfighters and Alliance Starfighters crossed each other on the holographic screens dotted around the bridge as
Revenant Squadron was released from the hold to engage with their Mandalorian counterparts. "Sir, the Blockade Fleet has launched their fighters!" came the voice of Senior Aide Malan seated next to him; noticing the red starfighter dots on the map grow ever larger. "Acknowledged, Senior Aide. We have the upper hand when it comes to starfighter capacity. Lets not squander that advantage by sending them into dogfights. Release 20 Squadrons of Interceptors and 10 Squadrons of Multi-Role Starfighters to bog down the enemy's squadrons." Commodore Groyuc-Konaasch said; coming out of his slump to begin coordinating his fleet for action. The Interceptors and Multi-Role Starfighters would flood from the hangers of the fleet; forming up into smaller attack packs to sweep up Mandalorian fighters around the edges of the main battle formation.

"Call up 2 Squadrons of F-29 Bombers, we are going to make an attack run on the flagship of the blockade fleet. If we can cripple their fleet coordination we have the day won. Support them with cannon fire from the fleet." Oyoos said; having a plan in mind as the command staff followed the orders while reviewing the battle screens. "Sir?, That flagship is surrounded by heavy warships. It would be suicide to make an attack run." Senior Aide Malan said with a worried look on his features. Of course there was some tension in the air, as the Commodore simply glanced over in his direction with a sad but stern face. The Alliance needed to punch a hole through the enemy fleet's formation and the present plan was to cripple the blockade flagship. "That is a current risk that we can't afford not to take. Senior Aide, we need to split their defensive formation in order to gain space superiority." The Mon Calamari said, nodding to the communication's officer to relay that information. 2 Squadrons of Bombers would be unlocked from their hangers and sent into the screaming void of space in a direct intercept course with Gar Shale Gar Shale Flagship.

Clicking on some buttons located on the command panel to bring up additional information about the task force before the sound of cannon fire broke through, as the Hellion Fleet underneath Arjen Herrix Arjen Herrix began engaging with the newly arrived Mandalorian fleet and flak fire from the Evacuation Fleet underneath Mig Gred Mig Gred was also registered on the battle screens. Oyoos was thankful for the assistance from the Hellion Fleet but understood that mercenaries were not exactly the alliance's forte. But they would prove useful in protecting the task force from the newly arrived battle fleet.

Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn 's voice came through the communications room, telling the Commodore that her force would be engaging with the enclave star destroyer in orbit. "Acknowledged, Captain Von Sorenn. We'll send support as needed but are focused on engaging the blockade fleet." came the reply from the mon calamari as the alliance fleet was finally in position to engage their primary and secondary batteries.

"ANS Yos Kolina, ANS Ibdun Dand and ANS Montorr begin turning to the side of the mandalorian fleet. Charge a bull broadside, while the rest of the fleet will engage them in full combat. Protect the escort frigates and the carriers. Full operational authority has been given once combat begins." The Alliance Commodore said; gripping the edges of his command chair. The Liberty Kai Star Cruisers would begin following the ANS Yos Kolina to the side; showing their broadside to the enemy battle formation. As a full broadside assault commenced as hundreds of batteries let loose; streaming a hail of laser cannon fire.

The rest of the fleet would begin engaging as well; positioning the escort frigates and carriers into the interior of the fleet's formation to protect them from heavy damage.

• 20 Squadrons of Interceptors and 10 Squadrons of Multi-Role Starfighters have been sent to counteract the enemy starfighters
  • 2 Squadrons of Bombers have been sent towards the flagship supported by heavy cannon fire
  • The Liberty Kai Star Cruisers have flanked to the side and unloaded a full broadside.
  • The Rest of the Fleet have engaged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom