Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Return of the Jedi | GA Invasion of TSE's Korriban/Felucia Hexes

KorribanBanners.jpg

2e6yeDr.png

B R I N G _ B A L A N C E _ T O _ T H E _ F O R C E
NEW JEDI ORDER
OBJECTIVE III: WAVE OF PURITY | POST VII
EQUIPMENT: LIGHTSABERS |
BATTLE ARMOUR
VALLEY OF THE DARK LORDS
ENGAGING: Dimitri Voltura | Darth Achema Darth Achema

hJJw3Ng.png
He knew this would happen, it was only a matter of time.

Another Sith had entered the fray in an attempt to kill him like the honourless fool they were, preferring to strike while he was already preoccupied with another one of their ilks. Now that that difficulty of his battle had doubled, some of the spirits quelled his rage down somewhat in an attempt to make him focus, thankful that he had two lightsabers to fend off both attackers.

His first opponent was ever the coward, opting to move behind him with superhuman speed instead of facing his attacks head-on. Even with the power of Dark Lords teeming in his veins, he was still only a Padawan who knew little of what was possible with the Force.

Destroy them and take your rightful place as a Sith!

Use our knowledge, make your enemies suffer!

There's a little light in the heart of every being.

In an instant, he felt a wave of warmth irradiate throughout his body, a sign that Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder had not forgotten the young Padawan just yet. The voice of one Auteme Auteme served to draw him back from the bring of darkness, the man blinking - his eyes were normal once more, the corruption receding from his veins.

Think of the moment when you decided you wanted to be a Jedi.

Now was that moment.

Kenth Ordo wanted to be a Jedi.

It was at this impasse that he understood, like many before him, the final cruelty of the Sith - that they separate him from his friends and family so that himself is all he would ever have. Perhaps in a different time, a different Kenth would have painstakingly pursued the path to Dark Lord of the Sith, the shortcut to solving the mysteries of the Force and all the power they held.

Feeling more connected with the Force than ever, he blocked another strike from the more insistent Sith he was facing, a twinkle in his eyes that was not there before. "You are more honourable than most." He called, addressing the Sith Lord, "Many would have struck a Padawan such as myself the minute I showed weakness. I daresay we might meet again."

Calling upon his newfound resolve, he projected a blinding wave of Force light to cover himself as he sprinted away in the direction that Takui Takui and Karn Syndulla Karn Syndulla escaped previously, becoming a blur as his speed was augmented.

”And you didn’t even get in… why don’t you tell me more about your views? Why do you despise the dark side so much when you use it too? No, I have no objection to it, I am just as gray as you… What if you were not exceptionally stubborn and did not want to try to kill yourself?”

At Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's order, the clown-thing released its hold on Beltran. Falling to all fours, the Lorrdian gasped and gulped as air once more entered his injured airway. Standing over him, the woman presented her case and-at least for the moment-the nearly suffocated Beltran had to concede that she might have had a point.

Forcing air into his deprived lungs, Beltran slowly stood up and turned to face Ingrid. A part of him wanted to kill her, here and now. He wanted to punish her for the despicable crime of being right. He had been stubborn. He had dismissed her warnings as simple manipulations to try and keep him away from this place. He had allowed his pride to get in the way of seeing the truth. That Ingrid seemed able to control this creature made no difference to the fact that it had been his own hubris that had landed him in this situation.

"You..." He wheezed, still working to get his breathing under control. "Have a point. I dismissed you unfairly, I think. After that business with the doppleganger on Voss, I lumped you in with the rest of the Sith as spineless and inherently deceitful. I think, perhaps, that you are something different."
He would not go so far as to call her trustworthy, but she had the capability for honesty. Perhaps even honor, of a sort.

"Understand," He continued. "It is not the Dark Side that I hate. As the ancient Jedaii once knew, the Darkness and the Light are both necessary for balance. No, it is the Sith that I hate. I have been at war with them for a long time. I have seen the atrocities they've committed with my own eyes. Mothers butchered along with their children. Innocents of all kinds enslaved and dominated. Whatever legitimate grievances the Sith might have once had against the Jedi, their actions have rendered them moot."

"It is true, the Jedi are hypocrites. They are judgmental of things they do not understand, and they are arrogant and self-righteous. But they are not cruel. They do not harm the innocent. They do not brook slavery. I am a monster. I know this, I accept it. If the day comes when the Sith are vanquished from the galaxy, I know that I will have no place in the world that comes after. With luck, I will die before that happens-perhaps doing something worthwhile. I may have misjudged you, but for as long as you call the Sith ally I must call you enemy."

KorribanBanners.jpg

VeYyIV2s_o.jpg

Exiled Grandmaster Coren Starchaser
Allies
: Ryv Ryv , Light Side
Enemies: Dark Side​

The darkness was around him, the darkness was in front of him. He could feel it, he could feel them. But there was also the spark in the dark, the light that was all around. So many Jedi making moves onto this world, with the intent to free it, or at least push back the darkness. That was the eternal struggle of the Jedi and the Sith. They very much were the different sides of the same coin. There had to be more to being a Jedi, there was more. But for now? All that mattered was the battle.

As he was blocing himself from @Carnifex’s next swing, he could feel his daughter, struggling. A Jedi had to trust in their abilities, the Light would push back the Force if applied directly to the darkness, leave them stunned, disconnected, rather than kill. The Light side, its power, was that of warmth and healing, while the darkness was the cold and death. He could feel that around him, and around his daughter now.

Push through. He called out to Kyra Perl Kyra Perl as he could feel the cold darkness striking for him.

The Force was his ally and he was working on using the Light even more for his daughter, and as a benefit, it was protecting him. Working without thinking, the Jedi, turned gold saber pointed up, aqua-green pointed down as he threw his hands forward, concentrating protective energy before him to catch and deflect the Sith blade away from him, towards the wall, or ground.

Moving the shield with his hands, he broke the protection when the moment of need passed, he threw his hand forward, casting a brilliant blast of light intent to blind Carnifex and even disorient Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden while Coren used the Force to disguise his backpedal, working to buy a moment away from Carnifex.

A new trick, but a welcome one.

-
0mURjLz.png

KorribanBanners.jpg

fCX6rt4L_o.png

EQUIPMENT: Meditation Amulet, Cosaint Bracers, Simple Jedi Robes
TAGS: Jax Thio Jax Thio Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

While Jax gave chase, Aveline reached a chamber. There was fighting off in the distance, but it sounded hollow to her ears. Not far from the entrance there were three corpses. More dead. It was not them that drew her attention. A dark hum at the back of her mind beckoned her. Inside there were several short short pillars, various items on display. The one she couldn't take her eyes off was a deep red pyramid shape, see-through and glass-like, with a golden metal coat along its edges. She picked it up. Aveline wanted to look at it closer, examine it, but something in her urged her to tuck it away. There was a danger coming. It would be taken from her before she'd get the chance to learn what it was...

After tucking it into a pocket on the inside of her robe, she froze. Quite literally. The fact that two Sith Troopers had just taken shots at her, shots she'd narrowly escaped thanks to the heroics of Jax was lost on her. Instead she felt the Jedi Knight use the Force against her, trapping her in its firm grasp. She looked at him stunned, yanking on her arm, urging any limb to move, just an inch. Nothing. After his display of power, he released her. She eyed him with an almost betrayed look, while inside her a voice spoke. It was hers, yet somehow not at the same time. He wants to take it from us

"You were abandoning the plan. You already said this mission had gone to hell" she repeated his words to him, his actions. What hope was there but the release of death?

Almost in that moment, it was like a light switch got turned on. The subtle yet swift poison of the artefact exposed for a moment, illuminated by the Light that washed over her. She could feel them again. The other Jedi. They were still out there. Not all was lost. They still lived. Hope. Reaching out they offered their light, and the Force graciously accepted. She felt angry, she felt weak. Aveline almost wanted to cry then and there. How quickly had she let the darkness envelope her? It had been all too easy, as if her subconscious had opened the doors and invited it in... Yet the Light did not judge. Like a comforting hand that might cup her face in support, the Force too brushed against her, as if to say it was all going to be okay.

Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé had something else to say about that. "YOU DESECRATE THE SANCTITY OF THE ARCHIVES!"

Aveline snapped to attention. "What in the-" Again she felt removed from Jax. A moment before he had been standing next to her... Now? She did not know. Yet, unlike last time she was not alone. She could still feel him, somewhere far off in the distance. Doubt was held at bay for now, as she assured herself that he would not give up looking. Korriban was not yet fully wrapped total darkness. There was still Light. There were still Jedi. Even alone they stood together.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

fCX6rt4L_o.png

KorribanBanners.jpg

aSITfd.jpg

Well those words hit Jax like a freighter.​
"You were abandoning the plan. You already said this mission had gone to hell," Well sure that was true but in the heat of battle you only have a brief moment to share your thoughts and it was often emotionally charged statements. "I did not mean that we should do a full retreat Aveline," Jax countered. "Their defenses were too good for us to penetrated, our plans were already up in flames! We needed to retreat and come up with a better plan! That does NOT mean abandoning the mission! I need you Aveline come to your senses already! You can't just wade blindly without thinking! Listen to your instincts!"​
It was a stern talk but one born out of worry, Aveline was already skirting close to the dark side and already Jax was feeling helpless to stop it. "Focus," he thought. "Focus on the here and now not on the future."
But how could he concentrate when his padawan is already panicking?​
Jax could feel the meld being reestablished again, reaching out to the force he sent more calming energies towards Aveline to reinforce her doubts. It was great that the NJO managed to repair the connection. Aveline was reliant on the meld perhaps it would give her confidence again. Jax then sensed something, a presence of sorts...... The Jedi looked around darting his eyes, he first thought it was a Jedi, but digging deep Jax felt something more colder, more sinister.​
"Its that Sith!" Jax activated his Lightsaber standing next to Aveline. The woman appeared before them casting an illusion, a darkness shrouded over Aveline. Jax felt out of place as though he was trapped in a dark with no light in sight but he knew Aveline was there reaching for him. Fighting for him, as he would for her. They were master and apprentice: Two halves that made an inexorable whole, they fed off of each other creating a bond that was unbreakable.​
"Aveline!" Jax shouted. "I know you're there next to me! Use your feelings Aveline! Feel! Don't think! Use your instincts! Remember what I taught you about the Living Force!"​
He had faith in his apprentice, he needed to Jax prayed that maybe just maybe she did listen to him and that this bond meant something to her. With a deep sigh, The Jedi closed his eyes. "Come on man use the force," he told himself before leaping towards the woman. "Care to explain your particular brand of crazy?" He smirked raising his Lightsaber overhead.​

CricketBarTSEgrey.png
Writing with: Master Zoryu Master Zoryu

And just as Cara was about to curse the dark lashing at her boots it ebbed like the tide, receding into a ritual put together by those elsewhere. It coalesced into a nexus, the third of which Cara had experienced during her time under the Empire's banner. But no sooner had she thought to accept the nexus's gift did she recall the words she had spoken to the creature. She utilized the Force as the tool it was, finding the dark side to be the most effective of its iteration. She was Sith, yet she was of her own design. How many times could she abuse having a well of power within reach? Would she prove herself while drunk on the nexus or show the power she had forged by her own strength? To Cara, such a question was satisfied with an easy answer.

The Jedi Master had whipped a dust cloud, the debris pinging off Cara's visor as she watched his action. She had braced herself low as the pulse washed over, and for a fleeting moment she heard a whisper.

One shell in the padawan's gut. Do it. There was a click from the weapon in her arm as the shotgun tried to engage. She clenched the fist, cutting off that temptation.

My way.

"Pity we couldn't talk this out--" rejecting the whisper of the nexus Cara launched herself through the cloud, tendrils of dust trailing from her armor as she shot forward a right hook at the master. Estimating a parry she followed the momentum of the block with a left punch, not yet exposing any blade to full contact of the cortosis on her arms. Such a maneuver would wait for when the old master let down his guard... or the moment he attempted a true strike to her core.

Her voice carried the hints of strain as she fought back a cough. "But at least give a name. I am Dr. Dorniarn, at your unpleasant service."

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke was not fething around. Nor was Gnox the Insatiable , who seemed to want Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl to himself (Maple was curious: Was he prime rib or was he the equivalent of those little breakfast burritos they serve in certain RL establishments to Gnox? He certainly LOOKED like he could eat a dude whole.)

Vaylin Vaylin had a lot of creepy banter with Allyson. They'd met before, clearly. It troubled Maple how often these blood feuds between Sith and Jedi, regardless of inconveniences involved could over time start to resemble a form of stealth relationship. You don't get creepy banter like that unless the previous battles were truly vicious.

Allyson flung lots of shards of her own Flechettes at Maple after catching them telekinetically. Yeah, poor girl was a softy for her Padawan, as Maple had feared. She felt bad for her, doing everything she could. Maple hated the Sith Empire. CIS were not saints...she'd met Sith on her side just as fethed in the head as that one Sith Witch who Laertia had murdered by having an alchemized Shard Alien take over her body. But they understood the value of not letting their inner Dr. Doom run amok ALL the time.

In the Sith Empire it was Dr. Doom all day, everyday, and played to maximum heavy death metal to boot.

("The Only Thing They Fear Is You" by Mick Gordon plays for a few seconds)

As the shards were flung, Maple stretched out her will, fighting off her Schizophrenia long enough to throw a telekinetic barrier around her body that stopped the worst of the damage, though she yelped as one piece of shrapnel hit, embedding itself as it pierced the armor halfway.

Maple pulled the bit out, saw the way Allyson was doing everything she could to save her Padawan. He meant a lot to her, clearly. She hadn't had a student. Not really. There had been Alwine but that had been a long way back. She wasn't sure she wanted to turn someone into a killing machine like herself.

Maple decided to let up and try and spare Allyson a little, maybe give Zaavik a chance to run. She pulled out her blasters and fired at Allyson, trying to kill her quickly so these fething creeps couldn't take her alive to have Force knows what done to her. She fired at Allyson just as she let loose the first arrow, trying to hit her in the head so she wouldn't suffer as she died. She clearly didn't deserve that...

Maple felt like a wretch that deserved to burn as she tried to murder Allyson...

Last edited:

tIA7UPc.png

KorribanBannersB.jpg

N I G H T S I S T E R S
the R E S U R R E C T I O N
Pom-Side.jpg

"Living force?!" the Nightsister chortled back at the Jedi master, hearing his endearing words to his brainwashed Padawan. "Please! Were the Force actually alive, what makes you believe yourself strong enough to fashion it into anything servicing to you?!" She has seen the Force and the many different places that physical beings call their refuge in the afterlife.

The Jedi lunged at her and she Apparated immediately into thin air. "Let me help you discover your inadequacies," she whispered calmly into his ear, as she stood in between realms, unseen, untouchable. She locked eyes with him as she allowed him to view a ghostly apparition of her face only, for a brief moment, "Gods, the closest things to any living force, are very much alive," she said before vanishing from sight.

To taunt her aggressor, the Nightsister stood just upon the cusp of the Physical and Nether Realms. Through the Force she drew the Jedi towards the threshold. Before his feet opened up a vast emptiness, void of all light…and all Light, where the Physical reality ends and the reality of the Nether Realm begins.

The Nightsister stood engulfed within the looming palpable darkness. "What can you teach anyone of the Darkside?" she snapped. "Your growth is stunted in ignorance."

While the Nightsister Matriarch directly schooled the Jedi Master, the resurrected monstrosity sought to reclaim artifacts which belong to his people and have been pilfered by the young Padawan.

A hideous mass of blood and tissue, the Sith Lord's eyes narrowed as it studied the young girl. Its eyes narrowed and exhibited a twinkle the moment the idea to take a different course of action sparked to light in his mind.

It spoke in a loud reverberating tone, ancient Sith, the tongue of the highest ranking Lords today. His thick accent unmistakeable to affirm the age of his lineage.

As it spoke, the Sith Holocron opened, and all manner of evil radiated out of it…the visible, the audible, sensations of fear and absolute horror sprang forth. A Sith would not be assaulted by this occurrence. To a Sith, such aligns their focus with the Darkside.

The resurrected Sith Lord snorted, twirling it's fingertips in the air, as he orchestrated the Holocron emit greater and greater forces from the splendid Dark contraption, upon their immediate location.

"You are not equipped to fight such glorious Dark forces!" it declared.

uc90YWs.png

idea2.png

KwayTeowj.jpg

OBJECTIVE: II - Operation Deluge
ALLIES: Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus | Captain Raith Captain Raith | Top Bishop | Kir Dantos Kir Dantos | GA & NIO
ENEMIES: Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe | Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn | Karn Zhakul Karn Zhakul | Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor | Ruek Tast Ruek Tast | TSE
KIT: Lesser Ring of the Protected Mind | Taxman’s Embrace | Visions of Gold | Sith-Imperial Military Uniform w/ concealed blast-plate

wsL0bBY.png

While the battle of Kway Teow raged outside, with Kir Dantos Kir Dantos and Captain Raith Captain Raith breaching the city walls and dismounting Galactic Alliance marines to capture the city, Tithe remained standing on the gantry looking down as Madelyn. The terrifying forces of Karn Zhakul Karn Zhakul and Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn threw themselves against the invaders and they hurried through the forest and city streets, yet the Senator for Aargau was lightyears away, revisiting memories and possibilities.

In many ways, life as a Sith-Imperial Moff had been much easier. There was no voting public to keep happy, no committees looking into his shady dealings, and largely no rule of law. As a high ranking official, his words had been gospel. Planetary economics had been his for the meddling, manipulated not to benefit the inhabitants but rather Tithe's own interests. Wheeling and dealing in the name of Imperial greatness had seen him become a very wealthy man. His power and influence both within and beyond the borders of the Empire had grown rapidly and unchecked, and prior to his departure, he had been on track to run the entire Sith-Imperial Banking Clan, if not the wider Empire. The Sith, interested only in their religious study and dogma, had left him for the most part unsupervised. That he had in parallel held positions with the Intergalactic Banking Clan and the Trade Federation, both of which actively supported governments the Sith termed enemies of the state, spoke to the unvetted freedoms he had enjoyed. The billions of credits which he'd managed to syphon off had never been uncovered. Compared to this, his current role as a GA Senator was positively frustrating.

And yet, he felt no sense of loss having left that life behind.

What had changed within him to bring about this seismic change? Was it possible that he had developed a conscious after years of enforcing the Sith's barbaric rule? Had his interactions with upstanding galactic citizens, such as the Jedi Auteme Auteme , given him a new outlook on life? Had the New Imperial Order's unstoppable push toward Bastion and the collapse of Tithe's Sector Group II shown him the failings of his previous life and highlighted what was actually important?

Deep down, he already knew the answer.

Credits.

With the Sith Empire in decline and the Galactic Alliance rising, he stood a much better chance of further growing his wealth from where he now stood. Recent deals with the Corporate Authorities of Denon and the proposed trade war with the Eternal Empire would see commence grow immensely within the GA's borders, with his homeworld of Aargau and it's megabanks in a perfect position to capitalise on the increased economic activity. His private interests, including the Trade Federation, would also do well from the coming conflict, especially in light of the armistice with the NIO, one of their closest trading partners.

His comlink buzzed with a call from Djorn Bline Djorn Bline , who told Tithe to hurry up and bring the Sith Imperial comm network down. "I always, uh, find a way," he replied.

At that moment Grand Vizier Lowe looked up. At first, she addressed him by another name - that of the local governor. But she trailed off, taking a moment to study him on the darkened gantry. Madelyn gave an order to her subordinates before hurrying out of the room, but not before arming herself.

His cover was blown.

Tithe darted across the gantry and through the hatch into the auxiliary control room. Once inside he slapped the locking mechanism to activate it.

Every available surface within the auxiliary control room was covered with blinking indicators and panels. While he was familiar with the Sith-Imperial designs aesthetic, Tithe wouldn't have had the faintest idea of how to operate the system. Thankfully, the Strategic Intelligence Agency had made it easy for him - he identified a data port and inserted a slicing probe they had supplied. The droid brain built into the small device would do the rest.

"Impeccable timing, I'm enervating their comms system as we speak," he replied to Djorn Bline Djorn Bline . "I'll, ah, meet you on the roof for extraction."

Tithe heard footsteps approaching, then a beep as someone tried to open the hatch only to be met with a notification that the door was locked. As Grand Vizier, Madelyn had a literal key to any door within the realm of the Empire - it would only take her a moment to bypass the lock.

Throughout his corporate, Sith-Imperial and Galactic Alliance careers, Aerarii Tithe had made a number of big gambles. He was about to add another one to that tally.

"Madelyn, come with me," he called out. "The Sith are crumbling around us. They only care for their tomes and glory, not their citizenry. They couldn't keep Prefsbelt IV safe, and they can't keep you safe." The fall of the world, Madelyn's home within the Empire, had been a major blow to Tithe's Sector Group II.

"If you covet a new life, a new future, I can help."

2ZdExLQ.png
Sith allies: Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe Karn Zhakul Karn Zhakul Darth Athora Darth Athora
GA enemies: Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Djorn Bline Djorn Bline Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus Captain Raith Captain Raith Top Bishop Kir Dantos Kir Dantos

There was only so much one could do to hide such a planetary landmark as the Ancient Abyss. Hundreds and hundreds of meters large, it had been the largest specimen of sarlacc on record before the Gulag Virus killed it as it killed so many. Even then, the body had been slow to decay over the centuries, no doubt tended to be the Jungle Felucians that had worshipped it. So when the drones came, those that were not picked off by the Wyverns or any of the other creatures surging forth, they made no overt attempt to stop them.

The whole point was for them to be discovered, to have their foes come to this place. Now when an orbital strike came down, buring away jungle and creatures and petrified sarlacc skin, she did consider that somewhat cheating. Although, Eldaah supposed, it meant she had gotten under someone's skin. The strike wouldn't stop the flow of Consuming Spores or Devouring Slimes or any of the Sithspawn that flew and harried the Alliance forces, there was just too many for that.

If anything, the horde would increase in size and ferocity, urged on by the bloodlust they felt from the Felucians and the darkness of the world itself. In this place, within this jungle, darkness cloyed to surfaces; it was in the very air, a pervasive reminder that the natural order of things fed the dark side. On this world of Felucia, where so many things tried to kill another, the cycle of predation could only serve one purpose in the end. The Light could never claim the jungle...

They come, my apprentice. Prepare.

"I will, my Master," she replied out loud, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips as finally she could sense the approaching sources of the Light. Well, beings who believed themselves to serve the Light. "I will not fail you." She continued to gaze upon the pod before her when the message from Treicolt came through the borrowed comm line.

"Your first mistake was assuming that I gave a damn that your world be occupied, Sith."> He states.

<"I'm here to make you all burn."

Well now, she thought, turning off the recorder and placing the voice file into one of her droids for safekeeping, someone was on edge. She supposed it was to be expected of someone that cared for other beings, especially ones he had been responsible for killing, if indirectly. In the back of her mind, she could feel the same thought from her Master; these Alliance types hadn't changed or learned anything.

"Captain, I do believe our guests have arrived. Make sure they are able to access the turbolift and guide them to me," she ordered, sparing a glance at the Sith Legionnaire that provided security for Hojo Base. They were not equipped as the vast majority as the Lady of Secrets was accelerating the process of differentiating her forces with the standard.

'Oh, and release the Behemoths into the horde," she added, almost in afterthought. The captain saluted and went to issue her orders to the other Sith troopers present. For the Alliance soldiers and allies assault Kway Teow, as the horde of monsters continued to grow, several much larger beasts would make their presence known. These creatures were designed to crack fortified bunkers and positions by merely stepping on them, not accounting for their blades, and they would be guided by Jungle Felucians riding them to attack the tanks and artillery of the 7th Regiment. A challenge for them, a little test.

The noose would be closing oh so soon, but for now, she turned her comm on once more to address her guests.

"General Treicolt, Jedi Knight Treicolt, welcome to Hojo Base. If you desire to stop the flow of creatures from this jungle, you must make it to the central lab and face me. As you know, I am a woman of my word and if you succeed in defeating me, the creatures will stop emerging. If you fail, nothing will be able to help your..." she looked at the insignia from one of the executed captives, "...quaint little Wolf Pack."

She tuned the comlink to her helmet in case they wanted to banter as they investigated and turned her gaze back to the growth pod. Yes, it was almost time. She wondered if the two Jedi would get curious and explore the base a little first. It didn't matter in the end, they would come all the same.

OOC:
For other monsters refer to this linked post for their links.

idea2.png

KwayTeowj.jpg

S H R I E K _ H A W K
WOLFPACK | GHOST VIPERS
FELUCIA | KWAY TEOW OFFENSIVE

W I D O W M A K E R

vizsla-symbol-gif1.gif

Even the veil of night could not conceal the colossal bloodshed occurring before Amon's sight. They had barely survived previous ambushes during their month-long campaign through the jungles but this was on a whole different scale. With the Graug came the dwellers of the jungles, beasts almost equal to the Sith monstrosities. Their ruthlessness - indiscriminatory. He witnessed an Acklay 'saving' a trooper by splitting a Graug in half, only for a Jungle Rancor to lift it and pulverize the trooper with the crustacean. Night vision already handicapped the Alliance troopers, let alone such intense melee. There was no friend or foe in this gruesome battle.

Only survival.

"HUMAN! THE BURNED GOD WILL NOT BE DENIED HIS PRIZE. DEATH TO THE WEAK!"

Amon turned his helmet towards the bellowing behemoth atop a tree. Its gaze set upon him so did his upon it. Molten fire illuminated across his visor as suicidal Graugs melted troopers to slag. A bloodied grimace formed across his face, vengeance written all over it. Amon's sight of the Graug chieftain was blocked by the looming appearance of an acklay in front of him shielding him from the Graug's stream of fire. Its claws fell on where he stood with an intense ferocity and a screech as it took the chieftain's flames.

For a brief moment, there was nothing.

Until the beast split apart into two equal halves with the Mandalorian bursting through the gap, his jetpack leaving behind a trail of fire and smoke while green blood disintegrated on the white edges of his darksaber. The troopers may have been at odds fighting in close range but Amon was no trooper. Jettisoning himself straight towards the Graug chief aiming for a straight, piercing thrust, Amon roared:

I AM MANDALORIAN!

I am retribution.

vo4xiP5.png

ALLIES | GA | NIO | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Captain Raith Captain Raith (WARDADDY) | Top Bishop
ENEMIES | TSE | Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe | Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn | ENGAGING: Karn Zhakul Karn Zhakul

Last edited:
Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
KorribanBanners.jpg
Objective: Protect AMCO AMCO from any trouble.
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Tag: Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
dRUm20K.png
”I'm glad you think so!”

She said honestly, but still coldly. She was really glad the man thought so. It was always a good point for her to be able to prove it. Just because she was the Empress now and it was important that this be so that not everyone thinks that she is exactly the same as her late Emperor, Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe . She nodded at the man's words that she understood what was wrong with the Sith.

”Then you understand, I'm not like them. I never endanger the civilian population, I do not use them for military purposes. The war is fought by soldiers to protect civilians. In my eyes, deliberately attacking or killing civilians is vile cowardice and war crime. Yes, I became the empress of a military dictatorship with the death of Tacitus, but I am very different from her. I hope one day you will see and understand all this.”

What they wanted to achieve would leave nothing behind. Neither the Sith nor the Jedi. No Force User. Would that have suited the man? She didn't trust the man enough to tell him all that. Or at least not specifically, but luckily she was able to act.

”I accept we are enemies, but don’t consider me like them, I’m just asking you to. Like you, I consider myself more of a soldier. That is not going to change, just as I am sticking to straightforward military ideals. I am not a Sith, and I never will be. However, if that ever happens… I want you to come after me and kill me. Your line of thought is interesting, have you ever thought about what the world would be like if neither side existed anymore? If there was no Force? What would happen then?”

She asked, pondering as if it had come to mind from nowhere. Meanwhile she also felt the end of the ritual, which was visible to the naked eye.

”I hope you still answer my question, and after that, it will be best if you leave now and hopefully we can talk under more normal circumstances one day…”

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

KorribanBanners.jpg

Allies: Gnox the Insatiable | Maple Harte Maple Harte
Enemies: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl
Objective: Hunt the Corellian, and her Little Padawan too.
Equipment:
Armour & Dual Blades

No,

It’s us, or you.

Defiant, even in the face of being outnumbered, and trying to push through the damage he had taken. Oh, Vaylin knew she’d enjoy trying to break the Padawan if she got her hands on him. Better if she could get dear ol’ Allyson to witness it too.

Whatever plans she had in mind, were interrupted as the Corellian spoke up. Vaylin watched her carefully, knowing her opponent could be unpredictable a lot of the time. But her eyes shifted down, catching sight of the wound along Allyson’s side.

Vaylin grinned beneath her mask. She felt a surprising swell of satisfaction at the sight, but didn’t let it distract her. Pain had a way of pushing a person beyond their limits, something the Zabrak knew all too well.

She quickly ducked as Allyson threw her lightsaber, Vaylin used the Force to shift it further off course. Within that moment she was tempted to summon it to her hand, to take it as a souvenir from her rival. But Vaylin knew keeping any piece of technology around that woman was just asking to get it exploded.

If anything, she’d just have it picked up later.

With the lightsaber discarded onto a nearby catwalk, Vaylin turned to watch as Allyson drew her bow and summoned the Force. The Zabrak took a step back.

So this is what she used against Carnifex…

Vaylin had read up as much as she could possibly about Allyson Locke, namely her use of Light weaponry. She had utilized the arrows against the former Emperor, and this was the first time the Hand saw it for herself.

The dark energy that coursed through her veins practically boiled at the concentrated presence of Force Light. But at the same time, Vaylin grew more annoyed, more angry.

She was using it on Gnox, and not her? That was an insult in the Valkyrie’s eyes.

The arrow was loosened, and Allyson yelled for Zaavik to run. But Vaylin held back for a moment, sheathing her blades as she watched. The Corellian landed roughly, sending some biting words to Gnox as Maple readied her guns to fire at her. A volley was released, and Vaylin waited until Allyson reacted. She summoned the Force to her, pushing it down her legs and towards her feet. Then fell forwards, allowing her body to slip over the beam. The moment she felt the soles of her boots flat against the beam, she propelled herself, denting the metal in her wake.

She darted down towards Allyson like a missile, preparing to shoulder charge the woman from above.

-
0mURjLz.png
KorribanBanners.jpg
fCX6rt4L_o.png

EQUIPMENT: Meditation Amulet, Cosaint Bracers, Simple Jedi Robes
TAGS: Jax Thio Jax Thio Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé
Jax's words were lost on her. She was trapped in another world and could neither hear nor heed them. Before her stood some kind of... Creature. A mass of blood and tissue. He issued a command, and from within her robes there came an answer... The holocron poured out all its hate and malice. Whatever light shon upon her by Jax or from the Mind Meld now seemed but a beacon lit on a hilltop far away. The journey to it was long, and she was already so tired. All about her dark shapes danced. Nightmares came alive, in every memory they found an ounce of her own anger, her resentment.

Ebras. Ebras stood before her again, with a gaping hole in the pit of his stomach where the lightsaber had pierced him. The blade had entered him from behind. She remembered it well. Aveline could still feel his heat on her hands. He did not need to speak. She could already hear his words in her. You were already hopeless. Darkness lived in you from the start. You were born of hate.

Aveline walked forwards, although there was an icy cold all about her. The dark shadows that danced around her mind promised her warmth... Power... To cast aside all these shackles that held her behind, and unleash what truly remained inside her.

"Kashyyyk" she muttered to herself through clattering teeth. "Kashyyyk. Kashyyyk. Kashyyyk." A place of warmth. A place of happiness. Somewhere she belonged. Within the depths of her mind, her tired legs pressed on up the hill. How she managed she did not know, she just put one foot in front of the other.

"You Sith are weak. Blind to your weakness. Rotten, hollow carcasses. You know nothing" Did her words hold any meaning? Not likely the Sith Lord's feelings would be hurt. In her mind's eye, she could feel a pale version of herself hover beside her, clad in black as it twisted her words and turned them back to her. Weak. Blind. Hollow.

AllianceDiscordIcon2_150x150.png

:// POST 6 | OBJECTIVE 3 //:
:// LOCATION: SITH HANGAR //:
:// ALLIES: GA | Kaleleon Kaleleon //:
:// ENEMIES: TSE | Onrai Onrai //:

: // EQUIPMENT: ARMOR | LIGHTSABER //:

KorribanBanners.jpg

vmh8gijX_o.jpg

The blanket wrapped around her shoulders, a strange sense of comfort taking place. However, as it settled, there was a hidden edge- a taint to the warmth. Ripley's nostrils flared, recognizing the signs of a dark imbued object. It reached out with a beautiful offering, one that cloaked a sharp edge. She struggled, fighting to not succumb to the temptation.

Then, a blinding flash radiated through her head. Many minds bumped her own, letting her know she was not alone in this fight. She sensed Ryv Ryv and the pain the plagued him, but the concern was pushed aside by the hope that emanated from the warden. It fueled her, giving her the strength she needed. She tossed the blanket off to the side, before reaching down to her comm device.

"Meet me in the hangar bay. Seems our sith lord did have a few tricks up her sleeve- we're gonna blow this joint."

Looking back to Onrai, she flashed a cocky smirk.

"Catch me if you can."

With that, the Jedi took off in a sprint. The force around her imbued her steps, adding more speed. Her free hand reached down to the bag, grabbing another explosive. She ran by the hull of a ship, planting it haphazardly, before weaving through the room to another. And another. She was just stalling for time at this point, but she refused to leave without her teammate- so a wild goose chase it was.

idek.png

KorribanBanners.jpg

Korriban Sith Academy - Roof
Writing Partners: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Nida Perl Nida Perl (Closed)
As the roar of engines signaled the arrival of the Sting Ray drawing close, Thirdas and Kyra both stood staring appalled at the state of Nida hanging limp in his arms. Like all life had been drained from her, leaving her a husk of her former self. But she was alive, he could feel it.

Gently resting his frail beloved over his shoulder, he turned to Kyra.

"Hey. On your feet, soldier," he reached out and cupped her cheek, hoping to instill some semblance of hope in her. "We have Nida. Let's get the hell outta here."

Waiting for her to respond, Thirdas offered her his hand so they may board the lowered ramp of the Sting Ray together. In part so that they may experience the accomplishment together as a team, but also he wished to make sure there was no way she would be somehow be left behind. Kyra now mattered to him more than he cared to admit.

He would not allow the Sith another Perl this day. Any day.

She wasn't alone in feeling the pull of the dark side. Ever since they set foot in this place he'd felt a prodding at his mind, turning into a heavy pounding by the time they'd reached Nida atop the Academy. It was his singular devotion to saving his love that had kept him sane throughout their voyage.

Once aboard the Sting Ray, Thirdas pulled the switch which closed the ramp behind them, leaving behind the roaring sand storm for the calm of the ship's interior.

"Get us off this planet, Mr. Bumpkins, if you would!"

KorribanBanners.jpg

BmStorVh_o.jpg

NEW JEDI ORDER
OBJECTIVE III: WAVE OF PURITY
SOMEWHERE NEAR THE VALLEY OF THE DARK LORDS
ENGAGING: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

R E V A N _ E P I C _ T H E M E
MOSHED-2020-12-11-21-29-30.gif

A vortex of the dark side ravaged the horizon, its energy fueled and corrupted Tycho further. He consumed wholly the strength the dark side bestowed upon him, drawing on it from a dark place within. A twilight zone. A place of pain and rage, of suffering and sorrow. As the Sith's blade tumbled away on the ground and the masked man stumbled back, Tycho's grip over his hilt tightened. Breathing frantically, he glared into the faceless figure before him.

"Kill me and you'll be left alone on a planet where you have no allies, spare me and I can help you achieve power beyond your wildest dreams. Revenge, credits, blood, women, men, whatever you want."

He wanted to swing. Voices from inside beckoned him to kill, to murder, to avenge his loved one.

Tycho deactivated his blue saber.

Silence. Eternal silence. As if time had stopped still.

The surge of the pure light washed over him like an unstoppable tide. Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder 's valiant and selfless presence clearing away the twilight. An aura of blue surrounded him, he raised his unnaturally blue eyes at the Sith before him and stated:

"I AM A JEDI."
The wave of light side sent the darkness back into the depths of his soul. Locked and chained. Where once were memories of agony, grief, and revenge, now - those of his time with Taya at the Jedi Praxeum on Eira Pechal; their first steps in the ways of the Jedi under the guide of Ember Farseer. Tycho saw in the Sith a reflection of himself, a man full of hatred and vileness born of suffering. The Jedi echoed to the Sith words once uttered by Master Farseer to him, laced with a Force imbued empathy.
"If our lives are already written

it would take a courageous man to change the script.
"

A hand of redemption was offered.​

GA | ALLIES | Kenth Ordo Kenth Ordo | Zark | Aramis Sunstrider | Karn Syndulla Karn Syndulla
TSE | ENEMIES | Dimitri Voltura

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

fCX6rt4L_o.png

KorribanBanners.jpg

aSITfd.jpg

Just as Jax's Lightsaber was about to make contact with the Sith woman's head, she disappeared in a black smoky haze. Since he put all of his weight on his attack, Jax found himself off balance but immediately managed to land on his feet through summoning the force. As the Jedi whirled around trying to looking for the woman. "I do not shape the force to my will," Jax said simply holding his Lightsaber close to him, from the corner of his eye he could see the dark sphere surrounding Aveline. Jax could only hope that Aveline can stay calm and trust in the living force, it was difficult to sense her through out that darkness.​
"I let it pass through me allowing it to control my actions," Jax continued. "But I guess that's too much for you Sith handle the idea to allow something to control your actions to actually let go of yourself is foreign to you. I'm pretty sure you much rather decapitate yourselves at the thought."​
He felt a sense of dread at the fact that he couldn't sense Aveline, not even a hint of trouble. Part of him wanted to charge in the dark bubble and help her but it was protected by darkside tendrils, Aveline was on her own. Jax gripped his Lightsaber placing the blade near his face hearing its soft hum, there was a disturbance in the force ghost appeared surrounding Jax. "Well you're learning the first tenets of the living force," he said trying to remain calm. "Everything is alive and they speak to us through the midichlorians, yet one thing your forgot my pale skinned friend. We don't frack with what the force has produced."​
Summoning a large amount of force energy, Jax unleashed it onto the ghosts instantly making them disappear. "Was I not supposed to do that?" Jax asked in a mock innocent tone. "Well one thing I know about the darkside is that they make everyone crazy..... and a queen. I guess you fall in both categories."​
He could sense the Sith Holocron opening, summoning it's owner. "Shit!" Jax disengaged from the Sith and held out his hand summoning force energies to counteract the resurrected Sith Lord. "Aveline!" Jax said summoning a light to follow the Sith Lord. "Hear my voice, resist the darkness trust your instincts!"​

idea2.png

KwayTeowj.jpg

T H E _ W O L F
THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE
104th MARINE BATTALION 'WOLFPACK'
Armor [ 104th Skin ] | Concord Brawn |
Lightsaber
cj2JhgK.png

L2zBIXF.jpg

DRAINING PATIENCE
Into the snake's den. He knew every bit of it to be wrong, a trap, a ruse, whatever it'd turn out to be. Someone would get hurt. They knew too much about him, how he thought, how he acted. They grasped ahold of his vulnerabilities and strained the weakness out of him. They'd already used his marines to prod and pick at his sensibilities. In the wake of Yinchorr, he had to regain lost trust with them, regain his position as their leader.

Each passing moment, that trust withered away again.

He'd rather he went into this alone, without her, without anyone.

As much as he always echoed that sentiment 'Together' between him, Loske and Ryv Ryv , it almost always fell to the wayside in these times of desperate struggle. He couldn't ever blame them, there was only so much you could do in these moments but rely on yourself. Certainly after all the times they'd failed the others. Harnaidan, Cassel Point, Ravelin...always, strewn apart, bloodied and wounded, near death to one of them. A horrible pattern, a bloodied wheel that kept turning.

He felt that same inevitable feeling here, now.

“Don’t give her that satisfaction. She’s already got to you by getting us to come to her. Don’t give her any more that she can use against us.”

<"I'm not giving them anything..."> He said, his voice muffled by the inbuilt comm system of his helmet. His frigid expression and focused gaze concealed beneath the painted visage of the Wolf.

<"I'm gonna take it all away.">

<"Anything her and these depraved Sith find precious, I'm going to make burn, I'm going to make them suffer. If they want to take my men, the people who trusted their lives to me and butcher them like animals for everyone to see...then justice will make its due."> Maynard states, a harsh bitterness seeping in his words. There was little straying him from this path of vengeance. He was playing into their hand and he knew it. He didn't seem to care.

He'd place it all squarely on his shoulders, they'd made it personal, to him. He would see them choke on the ashes.

She stopped him on the approach to the ship, his gaze snapped in her direction, that helmet giving him that false sense of fortified security in himself. Where he might have been far more comfortable being vulnerable around her, now? He couldn't bare to let any weakness shed the light of day. Or now, the starlit foreboding night.

“Hey.”

“Everything moving forward, we can control.”

“Starting with ourselves, okay?”

“You and me. They’re going to regret exploiting the Treicolt name, but May, control. Please.”

Since Yinchorr, since they'd returned from their excursion to Bastion before that...they'd hardly had the time to breathe, take comfort in one another since. One duty bound lurch into the fray after another, that slow crawl of the dehumanization of traumatic effect after another gnawing at his subconsciousness.

<"Yeah..."> How often did they say that between them? How often did one of them end up fastened to life support in the wake of it.

He couldn't bare to peer out of the gunship on its approach, the sounds and sights of this battle, mortal men tangling with indomitable beasts spawned from these depraved machinations of the Sith.

The Pack would endure, the Galactic Marines rained fire and hell unto their enemies through the neon flora of Felucia. All the while...their leader ventured away from them, alone. It was horrid optics, the only validated return would be Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn 's head in a bag and the source of the beasts burnt out.

They approached this base, the captain emerging to escort them only making it so far into the interior of the structure before Maynard willed his cobalt saber from his belt with an ethereal pull, a single swipe of the blade rendering him right in two.

A stiff kick to the back sent the corpse trembling to the metal floor with a thud.

<"I'm not wasting any more time with this."> He said, approaching the entrance to the lift leading them down to the depths of the lab. He saw it more fit to pry the door open, his strength enhanced inline with the Concord Brawn underlayer and his crushgaunts, willing the metal pried apart before he all but descended his way down, firing a pulse from the repulsors fixed to his boots to soften the landing on the elevator car beneath.

His saber carved him through and he descended once more.

He wasn't here to explore or contemplate the scale or scope of this laboratory.

He was here to kill.

Eldaah would not have to wait long and soon enough the door slid open to reveal the pair of them, Maynard willing his cobalt blade to life with a crack of the saber's ignition.

<"Your ride's over, Sith.">

WOLF PACK
Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

SITH ETERNAL
Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
PvS3tU3n_o.jpg

TSE ALLIES: Dimitri Voltura / Ulrich
GA ENEMIES: Kenth Ordo Kenth Ordo / Aramis Sunstrider / Karn Syndulla Karn Syndulla / Takui Takui
OBJECTIVE III: Kill the defilers and guard the Valley
EQUIPMENT: Lightsaber
Currently Engaging: Hal Vaiken Hal Vaiken
-----------------------------------------

As the acolyte prepared to call his sabre to his hand or face his demise, his heart beating out of his chest as he took another step back; the ritual completed. All at once like a wave Alisteri felt lighter, the ever-present weight of Korriban on his senses lifted and was replaced by relief and a feeling of something new. Something that caused him nothing but excitement and courage.

Something powerful, that he had never felt before.

He hardly even noticed the Jedi was still about to strike him down for a moment, his mind clouded with the best sensation he had ever experienced, until he saw the lightsaber deactivate. The masked man visibly recoiled as his opponent recovered his senses and was brought into the Light again before his very eyes, horror evident behind his mask. Horror that all too quickly turned to a bloodcurdling rage as the Jedi offered him his hand.

The gall.

The sensation of freedom and the surge of the Dark Side only fueled his growing rage as he glared at the man in front of him. "You would dare to reject the salvation of the Dark Side and offer me your hand? As if I need some sort of forgiveness?!" He spat the words with anger and hatred, his lightsaber flying into the grip of his right hand whilst his left curled into a fist and swung forward to punch the heretic for his insolence and blasphemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom