Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cara Dorniarn - The Iron Hand

• Name: Cara Dorníarn
    Species: Bakuran
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 165lbs
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Black
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Force Maturity: Master
    Faction Allegiance: The Eternal Empire
    Faction Rank: Advisor
    Birthworld: Bakura
    Residences: Dromund Kaas
    Attraction: Asexual
    Offspring: None
    Parents: Marek Dorníarn, Amalie Dorníarn
    Siblings: Solin Dorníarn

• +Melee Enthusiast: Trained in Echani, Teräs Käsi, and Kro Var as main forms of combat.

+Limber: Mechu-deru enables full utilization of cybernetic arms.

+Shielded: Force imbued arms allows the deflection of blaster fire and lightsaber strikes

+Heritage: Bakurans are not only artificially long-lived but also adept with various fields of technology.

×Hands-on: Refuses to utilize lightsaber technology in combat.

×Ulterior Motives: Furthering personal goals will always be foremost in mind.

×Fragile Purpose: The search for a possibly dead lover and revenge for their kidnapping.

×Hostile Prejudice: The only acceptable Mandolorian is a dead one.

• Amateur- | | | | | | | -Adept

Force Body:
    | | | | |

Force Deflection: | | | | | |

Force Jump: | | | | | |

Force Push/Pull: | | | | | |

Force Repulse: | | | |

Force Weapon: | | | | | | |

Mechu-deru: | | | | | | |

Geokinetic Manipulation: ||||||

Ferrokinesis: ||||||

Shatterpoint: | | |

• Her original body having sustained heavy damage, Cara's latest vessel is average height, has an olive skin tone, and an average complexion. A white scar marks the skin above her left brow, and her sage green eyes convey equal measures of confidence and tiredness. Not only limited to her arms, cybernetics also wrap her throat, with two data jacks present on the nape of her neck. The metal of her neck leads into the mechanics of her shoulders and collarbones which then connect to her artificial ribcage. Everything above the diaphragm is devoid of synthskin, leaving Cara with a glossy upper torso. She leaves her messy black hair cut short, and tries to keep it out of the way by tucking it behind her ears. She is normally seen wearing an armored lab coat when on exploratory missions, her stealthier Bonzami armor while in battle, and a basic gray linen suit while at work.

Armors -
    7k8VrnD.jpg
    7SH3Hva.png

• SubjZ09.png

VetKintan.png

TyrantMoridinae.png

SubjTammar.png

SubjKalee.png

TXlczNA.png

FIR0AY3.png

ConquerorMyrkr.png

sPunChC.png

Last edited:
CricketBarTSEgrey.png
PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD . . .
PASSWORD ACCEPTED. WELCOME DORNIARN, CARA.
LOADING ENTRY . . .

--In the year 797ABY I was born on Bakura to a shipwright and a chemist. Any further details about my childhood are irrelevant.
--It was 820ABY when I began an apprenticeship to Jaller Primia of Primia Foundry Works as a shipwright. He instructed me closely and paid for my education in mechanical engineering.
--By 828ABY I graduated with two degrees in mechanical engineering and pursued education in organic engineering with my own finances. I remained employed at PFW during this time.
--In 830ABY I married Lori Primia, daughter of Jaller. As per custom, the foundry was gifted as a dowry and renamed Dorniarn Foundry Works.
--Our influence, previously minute, had grown to extend past our region on Bakura in 835ABY.In the same year, an unidentified faction of Mandolorian vermin demanded we refrain selling to a group with whom we had no affiliation.
--The year 836ABY saw the Mandalorians return with a raid on our facilities. They stole Lori and our niece and nephew. I was caught in the wreckage of our main foundry, my arms and upper torso compromised beyond organic repair.
--In 838ABY I regained most of my mobility with cybernetics reaching into my neck, chest, and diaphragm. I left to search for Lori and clues to her whereabouts.
--840ABY--
-Low finances meant resorting to menial tasks for payment. A scrap shop proprietor revealed himself to be an alien of the like I had not, nor have since, seen. He spoke of what he called the Dark Side, elaborating that he saw promise in my mechanical manipulations. He made an offer to which I refused then fled. Desperation saw my return. He scoffed at my inquiry of his offer, saying it had been free but I possessed not the appreciation for his kindness. He bought out my foundry and all its assets. As apprentice I slaved in his forge and suffered his torments for 8 years. I was dismantled frequently to strengthen my connection to the mechanical; the constant self-reconstruction aiding in my fluency of Mechu-deru. His former apprentice would lend in my torments, and it was a great pleasure when I at last subdued him.
--In 848ABY I escaped my apprenticeship to pursue training on Bunduki where the art of Teräs Käsi was founded. Wielding a blade was a foreign concept since perfect control could be exerted by my arms and hands.
--In 852ABY I returned to Bakura. I slew my former "master," liquidated his assets, and advertised through his contacts. Dorniarn Foundry Works grew exponentially.
--It is 860ABY and Dorniarn Foundry Works skirts the possibility of being a monopoly on Bakura. Several partnerships are scattered about neutral space and elsewhere. My last apprenticeship has ended following the unexpected death of Darth Morrow. I have inherited her library and intend to study further. No new information has been found regarding the Mandolorian sect. The conclusion that they were wiped away by my fellow Sith-Imperials has begun to tempt me, but I keep it at bay with hope that Lori is alive and waiting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom