Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Imperial Mk. I "Dooku-Pattern" Jedi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrwqfI5.jpg

[CLOTHING BENEATH THE ARMOR W. OPTIONAL COLOR SCHEMES/DESIGNS]

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a personal set of armor for Lucien post-inception into the NIO, as well as for other FU's in the faction, and our Jedi allies from the GA.
  • Image Source: [x] | [x]
  • Canon Link: n/a
  • Permissions: n/a
  • Primary Source: n/a
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Technoid Manufactorum
  • Affiliation:
  • Model: Imperial Mk. I "Dooku-Pattern" Jedi Armor
  • Modularity: Yes
    • Modular Armor Mounts [Bracers, Greaves, Knee Pads, Elbow Pads]
    • Backpack/Belt Pouch Mounts
    • Jet/Jump Pack Mounts
    • Cloak Mount
    • Optional Color Schemes and/or camouflage patterns.
  • Production: Semi-Unique

• Material:
    • Duranium chest-plate and shoulder pauldrons. The symbol of either the NIO or the GA is stamped on each one of the pauldrons, as per the affiliation/preference of the wearer.
    • Armorweave clothing; includes the tunic beneath the armor, pants and optionally-included cloak.
    • Armorplast bracers, greaves, knee pads and elbow pads.
    • Lashaa Silk tanktop and underwear beneath the clothing & armor.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
    • Classification: Multipurpose Combat Armor
    • Weight: Light
    • Resistances:
      • Energy: Very High
      • Lightsabers: Very High
      • Melee Weapons & Shrapnel: Very High
      • Kinetic: High
      • Elemental Weapons: Low
      • Electrical and Ion Weaponsl: Low
      • Disruptor Weapons: None

SPECIAL FEATURES
      • The armor itself is pretty straightforwards; no special features were requested in the development of this specific pattern of armor as per Lucien's design.

STRENGTHS
      • Lightweight & Modular - Designed for a Jedi with a taste for manueverability and aesthetic, Lucien's Jedi armor was created with the idea of leaving his ability to move and react unhindered whilst simultaneously providing a high degree of protection on the battlefield. The Duranium chest-plate is the heaviest piece of equipment that comes with the set, and aside from the clothing itself, the rest of the armor attachments are modular in design instead of permanently being attached to the clothes beneath it.
      • Surprisingly Tough - Between the Duranium chest-plate, armorweave clothing, and armorplast attachments, the Imperial Mk. I "Dooku-pattern" Jedi armor excels at what it was designed to do. Taking lessons from his experiences fighting in the Order's earliest campaigns, the armor was created to provide excellent protection against the common threats that a Jedi might find out there on the battlefield. Energy and Kinetic weaponry were the most common threat he'd see while fighting against the various enemies of the Order, and Lightsaber weapons served as the third main area where the armor's resistance would exceed expectations, for the obvious reason of needing to counter other force-users. Specifically the Sith.

WEAKNESSES
      • Aesthetics are important - It's no secret that Lucien puts the aesthetic of his choice of clothing to a high degree of importance, even when it concerns his personal protection. As such, the Imperial Mk. I was not designed to be used with a helmet, which means he's just as susceptible to anybody fighting on a battlefield without a helmet, sans the use of the force. While his choice of armor provides the upmost resistance possible, none of that actually applies if the weapons or aftereffects [such as fragmentation or concussive damage, for example] target or exploit the one major weak point in his armor. Aside from that, the Imperial Mk. I also does not come standard with boots and gloves made from the same material as the rest of the clothes. Protection of these extremities is limited to what the wearer themselves choose to use, which means standard choices of clothing would provide little to no protection in comparison to the rest of the body.

DESCRIPTION
        Following Lucien's debut with the New Imperial Order, it became quickly apparent to him that, to be an effective commander, he would not be able to dive into every battle completely unarmored like he'd done so during the battle of Coreesh Gulch, where he sustained several injuries in spite of the success that his unit achieved that day. Fast-forward to the subjugation of Diab 6, and the point of extra protection was further ingrained into his ethos after a close battle against a Dark Jedi led to him sustaining even more injuries to come out as the overall victor. Given a reprieve from combat to heal up from his injuries, Lucien put together a plan to have a personal set of armor developed by Technoid Manufactorum on his behalf, with the caveat being that he refused to sacrifice style for protection.

The outcome of this project produced the Imperial Mk. I Jedi Armor, which the engineers over at Technoid Manufactorum dubbed the "Dooku-pattern", since it was his idea in the first place. Lucien received the first commissioned set of Imperial Mk. I armor after asssisting with the field-testing during the prototype phase. His set -- and the first ever created -- being the charcoal-black variant, of course. Acquisition of the Imperial Mk. I has been made available for the force-sensitive organizations serving underneath its umbrella, such as the Inquisition and Force Corps. The Galactic Alliance, who the NIO have recently aligned themselves with, were also provided the right to purchase his armor from Technoid Manufactorum as well, upon his request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom