Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Hojo Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
blob

Turbolift to Hojo Base (Surface View)​

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Hojo Base
  • Classification: Sithspawn and Bio-Engineering Laboratory
  • Affiliation: Taeli Raaf, Order of Shadows, Spaarti Creations, Sith Empire
  • Accessibility: The facility itself is not terribly difficult to locate from scans, although it is much harder to access and approach due to the hostility of the local flora and fauna, the guarded turbolift, and its isolation deep in the jungles of Felucia. Only authorized alchemists and scientists are allowed inside Hojo Base, and a garrison of Sith Legionaries from the personal forces loyal to Darth Arcanix are present.
  • Description: At a glance from the surface, the facility appears to be just a heavily guarded turbolift that descends into what was once the Ancient Abyss Sarlacc. Beneath the surface is another story however. Extensive bio-labs specifically designed to create new creatures and Sithspawn run throughout the complex, almost shaped into the remains of the sarlacc the base was established in, giving the base a more organic aesthetic.
POINTS OF INTEREST

eb77f5668b19c180837faae448866849.jpg

ACS-074427869427.jpg

Bio-Labs
The main facilities of Hojo Base, the various bio-labs house the various birthing pods, bio-matter reservoirs, gene-banks, and alchemical instruments that are responsible for the creation of new creatures for Spaarti scientists to create for the company and Sithspawn by Order of Shadows alchemists. Each bio-lab is designated with specific research, with the first pictured above researching flora and bio-matter ooze and the second researching hybridization of the local fungal lifeforms with organic creatures. A third lab, not pictured, has been the site for an experiment being directly overseen by Eldaah Aderyn, apprentice to Darth Arcanix, with the native Jungle Felucians... providing several specimens.​

SECURITY: High
  • Small Garrison of specially trained Sith Legionaries
  • Order of Shadows Sith Adepts
  • Reinforced Blast Doors
  • Reinforced Walls
  • Ray Shields
  • Various experimental creatures and Sithspawn that can be unleashed in event of an attack

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Hojo Base was established after the Sith occupation of Felucia was complete and was initially tasked with the studying the remains of the Ancient Abyss, the largest sarlacc specimen on record that had died at some point during the Dark Ages located in the deepest and darkest parts of the Felucian jungle. Built within the creature itself, the base was eventually expanded upon and its mission objectives changed as the Lady of Secrets, Darth Arcanix, developed an interest in the native flora and fauna on the world.

Felucia, as a world, was a vicious place and the Sith Lady was intrigued by what the local lifeforms could provide in regards to specimens, genetics, and experiments. A sizable detachment of Sith alchemists that served the Sith were dispatched, along with bio-engineers from Spaarti Creations to begin work on collecting specimens and experimenting with various hybridizations and bio-enhancement research. Sithspawn creation was also begun within the facility, with successful creatures being released into the jungles around the base to be observed and provide another layer of defense for the facility.

At present, a secret project is being overseen by Eldaah Aderyn, the apprentice to Darth Arcanix, and more hybridization creatures are nearing completion...

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Good afternoon! I've always loved reading through your Sithspawn subs and I love the purpose behind this facility. I honestly can't wait to see what comes from it! That being said, I've just one thing that needs to be corrected before I can approve this:

Image Credit | The first image of the Bio Lab needs a source. I've provided it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom