Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Murakami Initiative | SO & GA Junction of Bith & Colla IV

Relationship Status: It's Complicated

Mortis_Bio-Spire.png

VarDiv.png

Ger.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: Wolfsbane | Ferrum Solus | Blodmåne | Strømafbryder
COMPANION: xxx
TAG: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

“If you do not know what is down this hall, then do not pretend that you know it needs to remain there. That is the height of arrogance, a typical Jedi trait.”

Gerwald did not have the patience to deal with ignorance, especially arrogant ignorance. The boy was young, too young to be opposing the wolf. It was already not a fair match at all, and the Sith Lord knew it. He was not above swatting annoying flies, but his preference was to avoid them altogether.

Lightsabers ignited.

“If you do not wish to fight me then don’t”

It was the last Gerwald would say before turning on his heels and walking down the corridor. He supposed he would see just how eager the lad was to stop him. Was he like the other Jedi? Would he attack first, or did he seek peace at all costs?

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Odacer-Faustin_Temple_Dom.png

Engaging: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Always open with a strong attack. That was what her master Sylvar had taught her all those years ago. It was a lesson she took with her in life. So how would she open this battle? She had the tactical advantage. He couldn't see her, and she could see him. She considered charging in with her saber, but that would just give her advantage up. Her mind raced, but it eventually settled on a simple option. Drawing Alex, she knew whatever she did, the walled corridor would force her to give up her stealthy advantage eventually, so she figured she'd use it while she still had it.

Unsheathing Alex, she flicked a switch and set it to stun, figuring stun rounds would at least immobilize her target to get in close. Holding the blaster tight, she let out the full auto barrage down the staircase at the sith knight. a full hundred gas canister flew down the stairs at the sith, Jonyna waiting till her target responded before she let off the trigger.

We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR: Odacer - Faustin
MISSION: Mortis Bio - Spire (Ob 3)
TAGS: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

Bio_Lab_Dom.png

Mortis_Bio-Spire.png

"... That is the height of arrogance..."

This monster in front of him was just what he pictured judging from the aura. A feral rage filled out his form, but there was that code of his again. He could wipe the floor with Connell, and he knew it, but did not want to. Was it because he was on a schedule, or because he was just not the typical Sith? It didn't matter, Lechner was right about a lot of things, but not why Vanagor was here.

Maybe it is arrogance of me to think that, but is it not naive of you to think I might have a point? If whatever is locked up in here was so "hum drum" or "run of the mill" why wasn't it out in circulation already?

It didn't matter at this point, the Sith was turning away from him, and that was that. Connell could walk away and live, but what kind of existence would that be? Sure, he would be alive and well, but he would know deep down that when he had to, he could not step up and do the right thing. Father's disappointment in him would be confirmed.

Centering the Force in his legs and sprinting past the Lupine Sith Lord so he was now standing between Lechner and his desired destination, Connell disengaged his lightsaber.

I don't want to fight you, you could most definitely wipe me from existence, but I could not look at myself in the mirror if I did not make this stand. I won't make some naive plea, but you clearly have a code of honor and must understand that.

Was he intimidated right now? Sure he was, but Connell's resolve was growing by the second. He wasn't going anywhere, Lechner would have to go through him. His surface thoughts were flooded with images of his mother and father.

Engaging in pre-FIGHT chatter

Bio_Lab_Dom.png

Evor Evor
The Sith sure enough was upon him. But rather than exterminate the padawan in an instant, he smelled interested in playing with his food. Resh instinctively took a step back, now seeing Evor in full for the first time.

“Come, show me your mettle. What little tricks have the Jedi taught you? Let us hope they have prepared you for death,”

Resh's haphazard breathing slowed, and he forced himself into bravery. Stuck with no way out, his gaze steeled as he raised his indigo saber, accepting that his only hope was to fight back. The padawan lunged forward with admittedly impressive speed, swinging at the Sith in a wide telegraphed arc.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Objective: Drear's Academy
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Armor
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
zOIcum2.png

The sound of a blaster firing off was the last thing that he expected to hear but Darth Strosius wasn't one to be on the backfoot for long. He couldn't see the bolts but his limited sensing would hopefully be enough to help ward them off. He drew his sword with his free hand while the one holding his lightsaber twisted and turned as he did his best to deflect the incoming barrage, being forced to stumble down a few steps just to avoid getting hit.

Lightning crackled in his palm as he gripped the hilt of his sword and raised it towards the entrance of the stairs, still unable to determine the exact source given how rapid and wild the firing was. Perhaps there were even multiple assailants but it was of no matter. A bolt of Force Lightning shot from the tip of his sword as he batted away another bolt before he turned and leapt down the rest of the stairs. If he was to properly engage then he'd need more room and hopefully more visibility so getting to the bottom of the stairwell was the obvious next move.

wJUiiC0.png

mL40U8S.png

Box Mattox landed his headhunter without trouble, setting it down in the LZ. Then he disembarked and climbed down, joining sixty of the Battleborn who were busily assembling the speeders that had been transported down with them. The units were designed to be assembled in fifteen minutes by four individuals. That's what the brochure said. It looked like it was really closer to twenty minutes, but maybe they'd get better with practice.

Box waved away the salutes, "Don't stop on my account," he ordered.

Eventually, the speeders were together, and he gestured for everyone to join him on the ridge overlooking the target zone.

"That," he said, "is called a Bio-Spire. It's some ancient Sith thing that the Jedi and Sith are wrestling over. They've sent their best soldiers in there to seize an ancient superweapon, or to prevent the opposition from taking it. Some of the people in there are legendary force-wielders capable of taking out a dozen ordinary troops single-handed."

He shook his head, "But that is NOT our objective."

The men and women of the Battleborn glanced back and forth among themselves, some of them grinning.

"We get paid for Sith, whether they are legendary Sith Lords or random nerf-herders who are watching the parked ships and securing camp sites.

So... we are taking out the nerf-herders.

We will run the perimeter, take out low-ranking Sith guards and soldiers, and sabotage any Sith landing craft which remain on the ground.

Let me be clear, there WILL be resistance.

You WILL need to stay on your toes.

But I am not asking you to go toe-to-toe with legendary Masters of the Force. We are basically hitting their baggage train while the bigwigs are inside. By the time they come out and find out someone slashed their tires, we will be long gone."

He hoped.

One of the men raised a hand.

"Go ahead, Sergeant," he said.

Sergeant Bindo asked,
"How will we know which of the landing craft and parked starships belong to the Sith?"

Box gestured to the rocky field, "The GA boys and girls are good about painting their ships in GA colors. And the Sith like their ships to look dark and foreboding. Their troops, too. It won't be hard."

He waited a moment. No one else seemed to have any questions.

"All right, let's load up and roll out. We hit them quick, we hit them hard, and we move on before they can respond. And I know this is grisly, but we'll need evidence of a kill. The client has said that hands will do. So assign one man on each speeder whose job it is to disembark, cut off hands quick with a vibroknife, and then board back up. Left hands only. Any hands you can't get in 90 seconds, leave 'em. Paychecks don't buy you poodoo when you're dead."

With that, the Battleborn moved towards the assembled speeders, ready to rain hell and havoc upon the Sith rear guard.

doNsNBh.png

Resh Resh
Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor
Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner
Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris
Makani Kandor Makani Kandor
Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch
Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker
Evor Evor
(If I missed anyone it was unintentional)

712g0yKdx6U77yGoAO6SpkYAqeNTk9izz1NQDijJV7DGCZ9J0YE55igdkQunA27fgGurS2T3ZSiRd6UKzP0HL5M2nGwvqA464YUYduGr8DHW3CWj-4apBkXgK3pPDbUscvfh45r9MWzWYBz4faaD5w

The sneer slowly faded from his face as Resh stepped forward, turning to a genuine smile. It was hardly out of true happiness, but rather whatever twisted form of happiness that seemed to haunt all Sith. It was something less than happiness, but he smiled all the same. He was impressed with the boy's speed, but he knew he could easily overpower him regardless. He had seen no signs of other Jedi in the area, he felt he had time to play with his prey.

As the indigo lightsaber arced toward him he didnt even bother to raise his own saber in defiance. Rather he stepped to the side, letting the blade slash through nothing but air. It would take more than a haphazard swing to entice him into finishing this a bit quicker. No counter attack came just yet, instead he chose to shuffle yet a few more steps to the side, putting a few feet of distance between the duo again.

“You’ll have to do better than that, little rabbit,” he said in a cold, flat tone. “Why did your masters abandon you to this cruel fate? Is this the care the Jedi have for its own?”

ArRVuP5.png

Bio_Lab_Dom.png

Objective: 3 - Post 6
Equipment: Skinsuit, Full Gear
Accessories: Bracelet, Echo Stone
Weapons: Lossa's Lightsaber, Turmoil - Lightsaber, Concealed Blaster, Nasty-Stabby
Tags: Marcus Dinn Marcus Dinn

He'd given her the same courtesy it seemed as he poised to defend himself. Or maybe he'd been expecting her to press the attack rather than be surprised. Either way, the moment broke with his grin. Thankfully hidden behind her helmet still as she returned the grin.

He moved first.

His large form granting him far more reach than she was capable of. Her blade rising to meet his and being pushed aside with each brutish swing. Her feet pedaling backwards in a forced retreat as she felt the weight of each strike in her arms. Jolting and jarring as she gave a low growl at being pushed back. That inkling of ever present anger at being bested bubbling in the dark sliver of the dark side that permeated her presence in the light.

One of his powered swings sending the white blade from her hand. Dropping low to avoid the next before drawing on what she felt was competitive feelings to enhance her low leap sideways and away from him. Hand outstretched to draw the blade back to her. The dark side swirled around more than just the building, tangling with her own presence as she let out a frustrated sound. The hilt of her flung saber slapping into her hand as she bared her teeth behind the helmet at her opponent.

From a low stance, blade outstretched, she lunged forward with speedy jabs and short sideways slashes. Gone was the pretty flourishes and easy deflections as she dedicated to attacking.

NotNybs.png

Bio_Lab_Dom.png
Objective 3
Tags: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

She went into retreat, barely able to fend off his battering blows, but it wasn't as effective as he would've liked. Marcus sensed her anger, a sliver of the Dark Side within her widening with every impact. A weakness, and a frightening one at that. The strike of his blade against hers rang like a hammer against his father’s anvil, seeking to force his target into a new shape. He wanted the sliver to become a crack, a fault line he could exploit.

Sure enough, she erupted in a blur of furious movement. He was put on the backfoot by her sudden speed, but her attacks lacked their earlier finesse. Catching one blow, he quickly thrust out his left hand, the motion carrying with it a blast of telekinesis to push her backwards.

Even the Sith have a modicum of self-control,” he said. He couldn't be too obvious with the taunting; a subtle approach was best. Act like you're appalled and intimidated—which he was, a little bit. “You’re acting like a wild animal. Is this how the Jedi teach their students to fight? Like beasts?

ArRVuP5.png

Bio_Lab_Dom.png

Objective: 3 - Post 7
Weapons: Lossa's Lightsaber, Turmoil - Lightsaber, Concealed Blaster, Nasty-Stabby

Her attacks pushed him back. And that pleased some primordial part of herself as seeming to take back the initiative until he thrust his hand forward. The telekinetic blast gutting her momentum as she was launched backward. Sharply reminded that she lacked in actual combat experience against a superior foe.

It spurned the edges of that crack to widen a bit further.

Her shoulders behind her one second until she wove the Force around her being, slowing her momentum with a quick tuck and backward roll in air. Arms extended out as she regained her grace, landing on her feet with a dancers grace.

His barbed words taking hold in different ways as she stared at him.

"Never had a proper master so I can't really say." Commentary on her skill however still brought the swirl of spite. The self-doubt taking its place at her core, wondering if she should she have come here. Pushed down with remembering how she had pushed him back. Hidden behind the visor, the glimmer of her emotions taking hold began to emerge in her eyes.

"And I've never been known for self control." Her final comment as she committed to another leap forward towards him. Taking the resentment at his barbs and placing the anger into each strike. Harsh and quick swipes with the end of her blade aimed at his legs, keeping her defense poised as she tried to wrangle herself back to a form in light of his accusations.

NotNybs.png

Odacer-Faustin
Drear's Academy
- Alina Tremiru -

The dour form of Alicio dipped his head to Alina, in an acknowledging bow. He could see the truth of her words in the echoes of the Future. The building wouldn't last long.

It meant that his mission, too, was technically a success. Which was odd, considering Alina had practically completed it for him. Was she that destructive, or was burning the library her goal all along as well?

"Make sure she knows I am free of the cage she wanted to put me in. And that I won't be going back in it."

Alicio didn't respond until Alina was out of sight, his smooth voice barely a murmur. "She showed you the path to freedom. You left before you could see it, too."

The Count brought a palm to the side of his head, letting the Force flow into the wound, sealing up his neck, uncracking his ear, soothing the bruises under his plates. It was shallow work, but it would be enough to get him out of the building. While making his way back, turning his presence in the Force back to that of a leaf, he couldn't keep the selfish little smirk from his face.

He was getting better at this, wasn't he?

Bio_Lab_Dom.png
Objective 3

No master? That explained a lot. But Marcus couldn’t complain too much—he had lucked out by being born to Sith parents who were more than willing to train him. This Jedi presumably wasn’t so lucky.

Just another number on the assembly line, huh,” he muttered. His contempt for the institutionalization of Force Users was genuine, but it was still a cutting remark.

Then, something amazing happened. She changed her behavior because of him. Suddenly aware of her lack of form due to his comment, she tried to go back to the more proper style she’d been taught even as her fury turned it into less of a dance and more of a beatdown. This time Marcus couldn’t help the ghost of a smile curling the corners of his mouth as he parried her vicious jabs and swipes. One of her blades got far enough past his guard to singe his thigh, leaving behind charred cloth and a nasty welt. He allowed himself a moment to express the pain, testing her empathy. Was she too far gone to feel the suffering of another, or would it trip her up?

He could feel her anger. It just wasn’t quite enough. He wanted her seething, fuming, screaming with bloody rage. A victory for the Dark Side within her would be far greater than simply killing yet another Jedi.

She tried to keep him on the defense. He patiently waited for her to tire herself out and overextend, finally managing to catch one of her blades in a bind just long enough to aim a kick at her gut. “You’re not as good when you hold back,” he said. “But I suppose we all have our weaknesses.

He advanced upon the Jedi, slashing at her wrists, hoping to literally disarm her.

Ulic Indominus Kun

U
Objective II: The Tunnel

The Jedi could not see the two Sith Lords, his face pressee into ice, he felt another Roggwart reach into his mind and more visions of the Dark Warrior flashed in bolts of lightning. Uloc clinched his teeth.

No.. leave it be.. do not remind me..

The Creature cycled through his memories, and fed on some, only the effect did not wipe this Jedi’s brain, it aawakened something.. terrible. He raised his hand, its tips burning with lavender light that then arched into the air as bolts into the Creature, throwing it off, and plucking its tail from pinning hus neck. He ignited his saber and cut through the elogated crested head of one, tearing it adunder like crystal that fell. More of the Demons stirred as Ulic pointed his free hand and let the gnarled bolts leaving his finger tips ans strike several that fled down tje tunnel. More were beginning to emerge from the tib cage walls, but Ulic heard a voice, it echoed in his mind,

Blood of my blood.. undone, now rise Heir of Kun!

The Jedi lowered his saber,

No! I am a Jedi! I am not..

Another Ice Monster reached with its glowing hand, Ulic parried it, cutting it asunder like a falling icicle, it shrieked and ran off.

The tunnel was still full of terrors, the Roggwart look a likes ran about, mustering their kin. The Jedi fled torwards where he thought Darth Amarok Darth Amarok and Lady Venge Lady Venge had been, instead he ended up in a side passage that had opened from the Creatures unsealing it with their bodies. He was now in an adjacent tunnel, and all alone. He wiped his blood from his nostrils, and called out “Lord Amarok! Lady Veng! Where are you?”

Had they abandoned him? Honestly it was the Sith thing to do, be faster than the Jedi anx why the monsters fed on him, make for the exit. But Lord Amarok was honorable, surly he would have attempted to aid Ulic? Again they are Sith, which now The Jedi felt hypocritical saying, he was the blood, the Seed of one of most cruel and dangerious Dark Lords. He had concealee it effectively, even wiping his mind via The Force, but the Mind Beast had stirred the memory in the black of his mind, and now he could not hide it from himself.

The knowledge of the darkness that coursed through his veins made Ulic pause. He had spent a small life time rejecting it, and now this cursed world had unleashed it. He looked at his burnt finger tips. He had used Lightning.. the dark side..

The Blood of Kun fell on his knees.

What have I done? What have I become?

The Fallen Jedi held his saber and considered Seppuku, to end the chance of another dark lord emerging from that dark line, when he heard something, he suspected it was another Mind Demon, so he stood once more, his eyes trembling from the realization he had fallen from grace.

—————————————————

Lore Dump: In Ulic’s bio when I created him, I said his true identity was unknown and that he used Ulic Indominus Roma as an alias. In another thread with the esteemed Matsu Ike Matsu Ike , “Shatter City” we discovered Force Bloodlines on Perdiea, and Ulic revealed he is the descendant of Exar-Kun and Nayami Bindo (Jolee Bindo’s wife who went with Kun). So he is the blood descendant of Exar-Kun.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArRVuP5.png

Bio_Lab_Dom.png

Objective: 3 - Post 8

"Why I left." A snappish reply to something that echoed her own sentiment. Not that she would ever on her life admit that she had agreed with a Sith on something. Having to bury that fact away and likely do her best to forget with drinks later.

His smile at her attack only fueled the anger for a short time. Why was he smiling? Did he enjoy fighting? Was this just a game to him-

Realization struck as his blade caught hers. A foot firmly planted into her gut that only added to the streak of shame at allowing him to burrow into her thoughts. To let him play on her emotions. She knelt after catching herself. White blade kept low while the purple blade shut off as she coughed. She might not have felt the entire hit, but it had still caused her to choke on air. His footsteps focusing the anger she felt into her petty nature. She wasn't as good as some she knew, sure.

But she was squirrely.

"I'll try a bit harder then." It was a dumb idea, the purple hilt dropped before producing a small orb from her Robe Pocket and throwing it up at his face, aided by the force while she rolled backward in a tight ball. The debris on the ground biting into her back as she rolled upright. A solid clack of her helmet against rock as the internals fizzled before correcting.

Drawing the discarded hilt back to her hand and settling into a more focused stance as both blades hummed to life.

Her anger adjusted itself against her own swirling thoughts. Instead of simply being drawn into her arms for her strikes, she let anger push aside the burn of tired muscles. Grip tightening as she lept forward in a twirl, white blade lunging forward while the purple followed her twirl behind her back before coming in for a strike at his shoulder.

She would be better. But not by simply beating him into submission.

NotNybs.png

"I think we're in trouble here," Lady Venge said, as she reached for her lightsabers, igniting the crimson blades with a flick of her wrists.

"Together," Darth Amarok asked as he reached for his own weapons.

"Together...if you can keep up," Venge answered as she launched herself into what could only be described as a ballet of death. Dodging and weaving through the Sithspawn that threatened to swarm them, her blades carved a path of destruction.

Lord Amarok dashed in behind Venge, slashing at some of the SIthspawn that seemed to still be wiggling, just to be certain they were good and dead. As the attack finally subsided, he looked around.

"Where's the Jedi? I heard him screaming for help."

"I don't know. He seemed to disappear right after these creatures started swarming us.,"
Venge replied.

"This isn't good. Right now, he's our best hope at finding a way out of here," Lord Amarok said, as he used the glow of his lightsabers in an attempt to search for the missing Jedi.

TAG- Ulic Indominus Kun

Objective 2
Tag: open

Astrid stood her ground as the first wave of undead guards her red saber in one hand and her ichor blade in another. As the undead charged the nightsister letting loose an unnatural scream as they did. Astrid wreathed her ichor blade in green flames and hacked off the first guards head with her sword catching the body on fire as the other nine swarmed Astrid clawing and attempting to bite her. Astrid channeled her rage and pain summoning darkside tendrils which writhed and squirmed through the darkside of the force disintegrating the undead where they stood as the tentacles where sprouted from her back. Astrid walked forward towards the frozen busted vault door wielding her fiery blade and lightsaber as the darkside tendrils hung from her back as she walked forward undead guards poorest out from both hallways Infront of her. As her tendrils reacted at blistering speed Astrid dismissed her ichor blade causing it to disappear in a green mist. The sorceress let the tendrils defend her as she shot fire balls decimating the vast horde of undead that where attacking her.

Luckily she drew from the power of the planet to fuel her darkside powers otherwise the tendrils would prove somewhat challenging to maintain during this battle seeing as the undead where dieing in vast numbers. Astrid sensed the onslaught was nearing its end as the undead which where pouring out before had stopped. Dismissing the tendrils Astrid took a moment to revitalize her darkside power as she stood before the frozen bulged out frozen vault door wondering how she would pry it open.

Bio_Lab_Dom.png
Objective 3

So you aren’t really a Jedi?” He raised an eyebrow. Well, it wasn’t too surprising now that he thought about it. She did seem more… deprogrammed than the rest of their ilk.

But alas, he had given away his intentions too early and she had caught on to the manipulation. He could sense the shift in her, the raising of barriers, and he decided to reward her perceptiveness with transparency. "You think I'm trying to corrupt you?" he asked with a derisive snort. "As if the dark was some external force influencing your actions, turning you bad. There's already a seed of it inside you. I'm just watering it."

At least the kick connected, sending her stumbling backward. He was already stalking toward her, ready to take advantage of her disorientation, when she suddenly threw something in his face. No vision could have prepared him for a face full of glitter. It coated his face, clung to his hair, dusted his robes—and got in his eyes. He sneezed, scattering more sparkly material, then cursed and blinked rapidly as he desperately tried to clear his vision.

She could’ve run him through while he was blinded. But she didn’t. She waited, perhaps preparing herself more than for his sake, and lunged for his shoulder. The tip of her blade struck true. He howled in pain and leaped backwards, clutching the smoking wound.

Pain became rage, rage became power. With the Force, Marcus grasped the cracked and ancient stone ceiling above her and brought it crashing down.

ally_banner.png

//: Objective 2 - Dregir's Academy //:
//: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr //: Aymeric Prendergast Aymeric Prendergast //:
[Sorry for late post - away for vacation reasons]

8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
True to its mark, the light arrow singed through the neck of one of the Sith acolytes that stood guard, protecting the entryway. Before she drew the next arrow, the gentle whistle of the knife flying through caught Allyson's attention. She watched as the quiet blade made work of one of the guards. Her demeanor changed as she looked towards the Knight at her side. Nodding, he gained her approval and, at that moment, a bit of her trust.

The third shadow had engaged. She could feel the strain in the Force. It was a feeling she despised. Time and again, she wished she didn't have the 'awakening' as one Jedi had put it. The Corellian was fine being below average, only needing the Force for specific things.

Nonetheless, this moment allowed her a heads-up. Waving her hand, she motioned to the younger shadow to follow, using the Force to erase her from sight and sense. This was different than before; while Allyson had always been proficient in hiding herself, next to Aymeric was now a sudden void in the Force. Communication between them remained instinctive. It had to be - if they were spotted first - it would be death.

She moved quickly, knowing that she could potentially lose her companion. Allyson had faith, though; the boy had proven in their short time together that he was capable. Her report back to Valery would be relatively positive. Drawing closer, she lost sight of her target, also suddenly unable to pinpoint where he was. An eyebrow raised, the Corellian was suddenly impressed by their opponent. It seemed the shadows weren't alone in the dark. The movement stopped, and from the shadows, a shower of light arrows rained upon the breach entrance. It was the only place she could even garner an inkling of the Sith.

Lily1_1.png

Lily2_1.png

Outfit: This
Equipment: Crossguard Lightsaber
Tags: Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin

It was quiet for the most part. Too quiet.

Then from nowhere her aunt appeared, the Jedi Knight hadn't been mentioned before now to be here. Lily would have known that she was vigilant on checking if her aunt or Master were joining her on missions so that they could work together. However, here was her aunt in the flesh, at least it was supposedly her in the flesh. While she seemed to move and sound like her aunt, something wasn't right. It wasn't quite perfect the way she walked or spoke.

She seemed more a memory of Kat, not the person. Lily was confused, she was somewhat compelled to follow her aunt's lead and be with her on the mission. However, something didn't seem right, her body language, her movements. They weren't quite right and it all seemed artificial in the way that she moved. Lily paused, she looked directly at Kat and while she was sensing no dangers, her skin bubbled with goosebumps and something felt out of place.

This wasn't her aunt. It wasn't a shapeshifter either, they had her body language and accent too close to be faked. No, she had read the only explanation of this. An illusion from the Force.

"
So, a Sith that is too cowardly to fight properly? A shame, I thought we could have some fun in a duel where we could truly express ourselves." Lily stated as she ignored her aunt now, a bold move if this was a mistake but Lily felt sure of her gut.

Igniting her Lightsaber, she prepared herself. Closing her eyes, she ignored what they were being shown and focused on the Force and where the Sith, cloaked in darkness, would be hidden. "
I'm Lily Decoria, Jedi. Just so you know who is going to be defeating you." It was a cock tone, but confidence and stressing that confidence was a useful tool. Made enemies believe a person overconfident, or cocky, so would abandon simply from fear.

It would provide information on this Sith, information would help Lily fight better. That was all she needed.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Engaging: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Alias: The Panther
OOC Music: The Vengeful Ghost

The bolt of force lightning gave Jonyna the chance to draw Liz, the Lightning suddenly seeming to just disappear into the blizzard filling the stairwell. Now it was Jonyna's time to strike. Sending the lightning back, she slashed at the air in front of her, combining her abilities to send out sonic boom, electrified with the light side, channeling Electric Judgement.

She followed it up by dashing forward, relying on her own speed rather than augmenting it as she normally would. She was no longer Jonyna, Firestarter and Rebel Hero. Now she was the Panther, master duelist. Once more sheathing Liz, she drew Claire instead, waiting for the moment when the sith could see the armor she was wearing. Now it was time to go on the offensive. Her blade activated, but the ghostfire crystal made it not only virtually invisible on top of the blizzard that was filling the air, but silent.

Slashing at the Sith, she hoped she could get a clean hit on him. The two handed horizontal slash was a solid opener, one she had relied on in the past. Any idiot would block, but not a lot of people expect a saber that could change length at the flick of a switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom