Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Murakami Initiative | SO & GA Junction of Bith & Colla IV

Bio_Lab_Dom.png
Objective 3
Tags: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

He was almost beginning to like her. Almost.

The glitter bomb and subsequent stab to his shoulder had pretty much killed the momentum. Marcus gave in to his darker urges, a grimacing smile spreading across his face as he brought the ceiling crashing down upon the Jedi. She tried to stop it, but was buried beneath the rubble.

He assumed she was dead. Even if she wasn’t, he had no more taste for fighting. Backing away, he finally turned around and broke into a sprint, staggered by the searing pain in his shoulder. The shriek of blaster fire, the hum of lightsabers, and the growls of Sithspawn beasts filled the corridors around him. He avoided the battle, returning to the central chamber from whence he had come.

The clashing glow of red and blue lightsabers greeted him. Silas Fogg was locked in a duel against a female Twi’lek Jedi, while her young human apprentice flung bits of debris at him. Sweat trickled down the Sith alchemist’s face as he fought for his life. Marcus didn’t need a vision to tell him that Silas, more of a scholar than a warrior, was losing the duel.

As he watched the scene unfold, frozen in terror, Khayyam’s rasping voice reached his ears. “Marcus,” the old Sith pleaded from his blanket on the floor. “If he dies, all our knowledge will be lost… You must act. I’m too weak…

Clutching at his wounded shoulder, Marcus looked up again, his gaze honing in on the Jedi’s apprentice. He grabbed a loose metal panel covering up part of the wall and flung it at her. She leaped out of the way, startled—only to meet Marcus’ blade as he dashed forward and buried it through her heart.

The Jedi Master’s eyes widened as she felt her Padawan die. With a roar of anger, Silas launched an all-out assault upon her, forcing her back. She screamed as her severed arm fell smoking to the floor, only for her cry to be cut short as Marcus swept his blade across her neck.

As her headless body slumped forward, Silas stared at Marcus. Sith typically didn’t help each other, not unless they had something to gain from it. No doubt he was wondering what the boy wanted from him that would make his life worth saving.

Khayyam’s strangled groans brought their attention back to the Chandra-Fan. The death rattle had begun. Silas raced to his old partner’s side, Marcus following close after. Khayyam had already slipped into unconsciousness. It wasn’t long before the end came, and with a final exhaling breath the Master Alchemist became one with the Force, leaving behind only empty black robes.

Silas sank back, staring at the empty space where Khayyam had been with an unreadable expression. Then, he squared his shoulders and glanced toward Marcus. "Will you be wanting a ride out of here, acolyte?" he asked.

One corner of Marcus' mouth twitching upward, he nodded.

Odacer-Faustin_Temple_Dom.png

Objective 2
Tag: open

Astrid approached the busted frozen vault door as she analyzed the situation first she had to get through the door but it was bulging out. Ice had gotten into the vault door and bulged it and destroyed any chance she might of had of opening it without ripping the vault door apart. Or melting it but that would be an effort in futility and would take forever from the avalanche she had heard outside and the sounds of battle. She knew she didn't have that long jedi and/or soldiers could swarm the room at any point the nightsister walked up to the vault door summoning her darkside tendrils again she used her nightsister magic to bind her feet to the floor.

as the tendrils destroyed their way through the wall around the vault door and wrapped around said object Astrid commanded the tendrils to completely destroy the wall around the door. She commanded the tendrils to throw the vault door aside as she walked in the tendrils dissipating as she walked through the vault entrance she looked around at the objects in the vault preserved which was miraculous considering the vault door itself and the surrounding complex to say the nightsister sorceress was surprised was an understatement. As she looked around she saw a transperisteel container holding a vial that looked untouched by time she looked the container over it was vacuum sealed no atmospheric interference either the transperisteel container was built around the vial holding it in place she could sense the box had been treated with sith alchemy but what was done to it she would have to discover later.

As she looked around tucking the box under her arm she found some journals destroyed by time unfortunately she would have liked to see what was in them as she continued looking the vault room over she noticed or felt like there was something else in the room something dark she followed her senses towards a panel the witch used the darkside to rip the panel off revealing a holocron which she grabbed Astrid walked out of the vault and began the trip to her ship hopefully it went uneventfully

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Engaging: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Attire: The Panther
OOC Music: The Fate of Tsushima

Shifting her shoulder, lightsaber met phrik shoulder plates, as the Panther shifted her stance, shifting her formarm to catch the blade coming up, a trio of phrik spikes shooting out to arrest the blade, as the Panther dropped a hand from their lightsaber's hilt, grabbing the hilt of another blade and quickdrawing her cortosis katana, attempting to slash the sith across the chest.

Jonyna knew she couldn't keep on the move like she normally did. She would make herself easy to remember. Rather, she figured a hyper aggressive assault would allow her to keep the upper hand. No tail, no swift maneuvers. Just a frontal assualt. This was the way of the Panther...

Bio_Lab_Dom.png
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Objective: Mortis Bio-Spire - Secure Ancient Research
Direct Engagement: Cord Starfall Cord Starfall Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris

The Jedi’s successful deflection of Lucia’s attack spoke to her skill and finesse in wielding the lightwhip. In that regard, the gynoid immediately processed that she was facing a potential master of the weapon who wielded it with a grace that appeared effortless. Lucia had always believed that lightwhips and whips were almost exclusively offensive weapons, with very little in the way of defensive utility. While she still believed much of that to be true, the Jedi’s lightwhip martial art was proof that the weapon had wider applications than she had once thought.

Perhaps then, she could learn from the Jedi’s technique so that she might use it for herself.

"Don't tell me you're trying to beat me at my own game," she laughed, jumping forward and sending two lashing strikes from her own whips at the gynoid. "That isn't being fair - to yourself, that is."

Translating what was left of the momentum from her acceleration moments prior into evasion, Lucia kicked her legs out in front of her and lowered her posture to initiate a slide across the icy terrain. Accordingly, as her motion sensors registered the flare of movement, the strikes from the Jedi’s teal whips and the witch’s katana passed just above her head, with the former singeing the gynoid’s blonde synth-hair in the process, blackening the the tips.

All the while, Lucia’s slide carried her past her two assailants—roughly a meter behind the Jedi and just off of her left flank. It was then that she counterattacked in immediate, decisive fashion, by striking out with the lightwhip projected from her left arm to deliver a crosswise slash leveled from her left to right side. Given the flexible, lengthy nature of the lightwhip, Lucia sought to catch both of her opponents with the strike, with the aim of bisecting them from hip to hip.

Unfortunately, due in part to her impaired photoreceptors, Lucia failed to account for her other lightwhip—the one projected from her right palm. The flexible plasma lash suddenly flickered, then shorted out, causing sparks to shoot out from the gynoid’s hand. Lucia grunted, producing an eerily synthetic, yet feminine wail that left little doubt regarding her frustration. Nevertheless, the gynoid didn’t hesitate in drawing up one of her heavy pistols with the same hand, before firing a pair of 14mm incendiary slugs within the span of a half-second towards the closest of her two assailants from point blank range—both of which were aimed to strike the Jedi via the feedback from her motion and sonic sensors.

While Lucia could not truly compete with the Jedi’s skill in the lightwhip, she had the firepower to match.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Objective: Drear's Academy
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Armor
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
zOIcum2.png

In one fell swoop his lightsaber met a piece of her armor that it couldn't simply cut through in one slice and his sword was caught and twisted by some rather quickly deployed spikes of some sort. They seemed very suited to the task of snapping blades in half, perhaps even alchemized ones such as his, so Darth Strosius quickly pulled both of his weapons back from their attempted attacks. Not quick enough to avoid the sudden slash of his opponent's blade but a step back was enough to make the slash into more of a simple cut that just barely caught the front of his vest.

Enough to bleed but not deep enough to matter at the moment. Evidently the mysterious Jedi had more tricks up her sleeve than he had initially been expecting. A surprise to be sure, and one that could keep on giving, but this wasn't his first duel. He took another precious few steps back as lightning lit up the blade of his sword, a crackling blue glow in one hand and a red from his lightsaber in the other.

He'd have to end this rather quickly before his opponent could get the upper hand so he chose the simplest and most straightforward route. Relentless assault. The masked man charged forward with his blades bared and began slashing away, using his sword to try and defend while his lightsaber sought to cut into her legs and lower center. If he could find an area of her armor that his blade could dig into without much resistance then he could win, it was just a matter of testing where to hit.

Objective 2-

A faint whiff of sulfur invaded Venge's nostrils as she glanced at Ulic Indominus Kun

"You've fallen, or at the very least...strayed from your Code" she whispered, a faint knowing smile crossing her lips. "Poor Jedi...."

"Venge, now is not the time nor place. In case it's slipped your attention, we still need to find a way out of here," Darth Amarok interjected.

"You're no fun, Lord Amarok," Venge said, looking back at him with a mock pout on her face. "Don't you remember all the deep, philosophical discussion we had when I led you back to the Dark?

"Venge!....."

"Oh, alright," Venge relented. "Let's ask him if he still knows another way out of here."

Ulic Indominus Kun

U
She senses it, The Dark Lady Venge Lady Venge had keen discernment. When she uttered, “You’ve Fallen..” He felt his heart ache, there was physical sharpness that struck the organ. Her tongue was sharp, like a saber edge and yet it paid him the respect of truth, that he had indeed fallen from grace. Darth Amarok Darth Amarok was more concerned with getting out of the tunnels than conversion, waa there a hint of sympathy in his tone? As if looking at someone experiencing a torment you had. Even if Ulic only perceived it in his own mind and it was manufactured by him reading into it, and not actually this Lord showing pity, it still was a nice fiction.

I shall show you the way out.”

He said this in a monotone, his eyes blackened by his inner most feelings. The Fallen Jedi motioned with his hand in the direction that Lord Amarok and Lady Venge had been proceeding towards. In truth tjey might have discovered the exit had he not waylaid them with those Xenowart creatures. When they reached the way out, would they truce fall like a curtain and blades snap to cut him down? Or had his descent, his straying saved him from that fate? There was no dount that the sulfur of Bogan was upon Him, The Dark Lady had even mentioned it. The Silent Skull Man followed them, and feeling the need to put things in the open, Ulic asked,

When we reach the opening, our terms will come to an end. By the codes of the Jedi and Soth we are not make pitched battle.. I wish to express that my resolve is shaken, your Lady,” he turned ro Lady Venge, “Is most perceptive, I have strayed from the Code and tapped the forbidden fruit of Darkness..”

Ulic kept walking with the two Sith Lords.

I suppose that is offensive, I mean to say I have given in to the power of the dark side..

He looked at his hand which buzzed with current.

I have run a short life time from it.. and now it flows in my veins as it always has.. only now I feel it..

This confession to Sith was an odd choice, was it survival that prompted it? He was outnumbered, or was it something else? He felt it, the swirl of shadow around all three of them, his aura bright white like in Netherealm when it had been darkened as a Jedi Knight.

Forgive me.. my motives are not entirely pure.. I wish to survive, andthe dark side is about survival. [1]”

—————————————————

[1] Drew Karpyshyn, Star Wars, The Darth Bane Series: Path of Destruction, Rule of Two, Dynasty of Evil

Darth Tentaus

D
TAG: OPEN

Lord Tentaus made his way across the academy, his search for where the holokey would fit was tedious. He came to a structure of barrack like apartments, which seemed to him a more lokely place to hide something. The Temple would have too much traffic. The great elogated structure of glass was probably once grand, with its arches and all glass skylights many of which were now broken and covered in overgrowth. It was as he entered a courtyard that had gray walls painted with numbers in red that peeled, he heard a noise, and then looking up at one catwalk he saw a trooper with a rifle poised, it was a GA soldier,

“Halt! On your knees and drop your weapon or I will open fire!”

The Dark Lord was curious with all the GA and New Sith Cousins running about, that this was the first soul he had encountered. The Togruta Banenite raised his hands and got on a knee which seemed to ease the soldier, when the railing of steel in front of the Trooper began to rattle and suddenly the glass behind him broke as if exploding and the trooper was hurled over the railing and fell at the feet of Lord Tentaus, his rifle falling away. The Sith Lord helped the man up by the neck and threw him against the wall, he could snap him like a twig, but he had questions.

“Strange that you are alone trooper, where is your platoon?”

The man looked at the Togruta’s burning blood orange eyes.

“They.. they are dead..”

The Dark Lord tilted his head.

“And you alone survived?”

The Soldier nodded.

“We were ambushed by these things! They were like men.. but rotting! Their eyes! Their horrible eyes! They began to tear my comrades apart and I fled.. I..”

Tentaus finished his words,

“Abandoned your post.. and let them die.”

The Soldier nodded as he lowered his goatee chin.

The Dark Lord lowered him from holding him up in the air.

“You did what was necessary to survive. Guilt wastes their sacrifice. Where is this horde of flesh eaters?”

The Trooper replied,

“Most of them are trapped in some tunnels under the main square and Library, some are here.. I locked one in Apartment 6.”

The Dark Lord levitated the Blaster Rifle to the Trooper’s hands who looked surpised.

“We stand a greater chance of survival together and if you are armed. We have a common enemy, we can settle scores later, agreed?”

The Trooper saluted,

“Yes! I mean yes.. uh Lord?”

The Sith nodded,

“Lord Tentaus, your name is?”

The Trooper replied promptly,

“Collin Dagard, Private First Class.”

The Sith Lord nodded in a gesture of honor,

“Very well Pvt. Dagard, I have something to find. Help me with it and I will use my powers to protect you and maybe we can find some of your fellow troops and you can reunite with them.”

The Private nodded as he hoisted his rifle into a stand by grip, following the Sith and checking corners. Lord Tentaus came to the first door that was torn asunder on the first floor, he looked inside, the room was grimy and there was a trail of dried blood. Pvt. Dagard trembled a little as he looked at it and then stood behind The Sith to guard his back, his barrel poised.

The Togruta Sith looked around inside, claw marks on the wood paneling and the cot hanging from the wall had shredded bedding, and blood stains. He saw nothing remarkable in the desk table or anywhere, but he levitated the matress over and found a datapad, which he picked up and turned on, a video played of a Man,

“Help me! My friends are eating each other! Someone please!”

There was a sound of a door breaking down as the camera fell and he screamed,

“Nooooooooooo! Aaaaaah!”

The Sith Lord walked out of the room, Pvt. Dagard was unnerved by the sounds, but the presence of a Force User gave him at least some comfort.

“The outbreak of Scaberous was eons ago.. this video file is recent.. what where they doing here? They were not stupid enough to..”

The Sith Lord paused, his silence deafening,

“Oh those foolish curious idiots!”

Pvt. Dagard turned,

“What? What is it?”

The Dark Lord turned to the Private.

“Someone has resumed Lord Scaberous research, and they have awakened his greatest failure and success.”

The Trooper keeping watch asked,

“What does that mean? Failure and success?”

The Banenite Sith Lord realizing he was talking to a GA Trooper who had to report his findings, choose to leave out some details.

“A virus.. a terrible virus that transmits via bite.”

The Private turned,

“You mean if bitten you become one of those things?!”

The Togruta Sith nodded.

“Indeed, and it seems that it is spreading. This entire affair was a trap to bring more hosts here, your people, The New Sith, they are all in grave danger..”

The Private kept his barrel poised.

“What should we do?”

The Dark Lord replied,

“We look for as many survivors as we can and warn them. Do you have coms?”

The Soldier tried his comlink on his arm and there was nothing but some static and then he heard voices,

“Oh god! Get it off! Aaaaah! Fire! Fire! Blaster sounds

The Private became ill as he tried to get through,

“Sarge?! Sarge!”

There was no reply.

Lord Tentaus placed his gray gloved hand on the Trooper’s shoulder.

“It has begun.. this whole planet is Ground Zero now.”

Pvt. Dagard turned to look at The Sith,

“Maybe.. we.. should..”

The Sith could read his mind.

“Bail out.. leave while we can? That is a sensible course of action. I can live with that, The Dark Side is about survival. But can you? You will never be able to return to your Alliance as a deserter.”

The Private shouted in a emotional tone,

“I don’t care!”

The Togruta Sith could tell that was not true.

“My ship is buried in the mountains. We can make for it.. but I still have something to find. So we will search the area and work our way towards my ship. The Main Square is flooded with ice and snow. We will have to take another path.”

The Private nodded as they began to sweep the apartments, when as Lord Tentaus inspected Room 205, there was sound, followed by blaster fire. He could see red light out the window, going out the door he saw a swarm of gangerous beings with eye sockets hanging out, teeth bearing and moving as if wraiths, they began to flood the stairs. Tentaus unleashed a current of bolts on them, frying a bunch, he then levitated a matress and wood box spring and threw them as wall on catwalk, as some tried to climb over he snapped his blade to cut their heads and hands asunder.

“Retreat Private!”

Pvt. Dagard fled into the room firing bolts of red upon those coming from the other side.

“My Lord! They are coming from the other side!”

Lord Tentaus lookimg to see the clamoring Undead running on the other side of catawalk in the sqaure, he pulled the wood and mattress with The Force as he inched back and sealed the door, the window was open and he hewed those pouring in. The Private threw over a table and raised it up on its end to make barricade, The Dark Lord kept cutting, his flurry of cuts tearing the Zombie beings to pieces as they beat against the window like a flood. Pvt. Dagard let fly bolts through window, picking off those at distance as The Sith Lord cleaved those that got past. It was grueling work, as limbs fell in the window. There was then a pause, the Undead seemed to stop like a flow cut off.

Lord Tentaus panted, as he held his humming garnet staffsaber, the second blade not lit.

The Private looked, his face uneasy.

“Is it over?”

There was sound of glass breaking above them, the Private looked up and let fire bolts, Lord Tentaus pointed his free hand, the five fingers to channel purple bolts at the Undead on the roof. Some of their bodies fell through and landed in the room, Tentaus digging his blade into them.

“We have to get out of here now!” said the Dark Lord with alarm, which if a Sith Lord was alarmed that meant the situation was serious. Looking down in the sqaure that looked clear, the Togruta Sith shouted,

“We have to jump the railing! Remeber before, this time stick the landing and run like Chaos!”

The Sith Lord pushed the cot and board out over the railing, and he ran kicking off the chrome railing to land on the mattress, He ignited his second blade and spun the twin Red fangs to cut down a group of gangrenous creatures. The Private dropped down and fired as he landed beside Lord Tentaus, a new horde was pouring unto the square.

The Private panicked,

“We are going to die!”

The Sith Lord grabbed him by the collar,

“Despair is not useful! Fight! Fight to the end soldier!”

He dug a crackling blade into a the throat of an Undead, and swept his staff around his body like two fan blades, cutting down Zombies, and so the trooper gave cover fire, shooting around as the circle of green rotting corpses converging in on them from all sides.

The Sith Lord let more storms of bolts take down the front waves, his blades he spun to chop off arms. Pvt. Dagard rapid fired, his weapon starting to overheat, he drew a knife from his belt and dug it into skull of a Green Rotting head. Seeing that they were not going to be able to hold them. Lord Tentaus threw his saber like boomerang towards a wave rushing at him, and he shouted,

“Private! Grab on to me!”

The Soldier did as instructed grabbing his cape, as The Sith Lord raised his hands and conjured The Force, creating a field, it grew and grew and then he slammed the ball into ground creating a shockwave, it exploded In a massive bubble with rings that carried the green Undead into the air throwing them far into the air, their bodies landing in the outside parameter in splats. When the dust cleared, Lord Tentaus held steady, hunched over with Pvt. Dagard holding on tightly, the cape nearly torn.

The both of them panted, Tentaus’ respirator rasping with exhales when there was sound, a nearby mountain creaked and the white powder among the trees shifted. The Togruta Sith looked at his Alliance Ally,

“Run!”

The two abandoned the apartments, passing Undead who though unable to move their bodies, snapped with their mouths like teeth mines. The great tsunami of white began to follow, Lord Tentaus and Pvt. Dagard were in the open now and seeing tall redwoods, The Sith Lord pointed,

“Climb!”

They ran to two exceedingly tall trees, scurried up branches, the Sith Lord was already half way up, using his power to speed his way, when he heard the cries of Dagard who was caught on a branch, his pack stuck. The Sith seeing the great wave of white coming, reached out his hand and pulled at the man, who was tethered, and tangled. The Dark Lord pulled harder in the Force till a strap broke and he cried out from the strain as he pulled the man in the air, the white wave touching his boots as he joined The Sith Lord’s side and the great tree teetered from the impact of the avalanche, the whole thing shook and began to move as if it would be pulled up at the root, Tentaus tried to steady it with The Force which made his arms sore and nearly dislocate at the shoulders, The Force was no match for the force of nature. And yet he tried to save them as the tree now snapped at the base was carried like the mast of a sinking ship towards the Academy center.

Last edited by a moderator:
712g0yKdx6U77yGoAO6SpkYAqeNTk9izz1NQDijJV7DGCZ9J0YE55igdkQunA27fgGurS2T3ZSiRd6UKzP0HL5M2nGwvqA464YUYduGr8DHW3CWj-4apBkXgK3pPDbUscvfh45r9MWzWYBz4faaD5w

The snicker slowly returns to Evors face, though when he speaks most of the giddiness has left his voice.

“Perhaps I was wrong then, you have little to show. Pathetic,” he states flatly.

He had initially had hope for the padawan. Perhaps he could have turned the boy toward darkness, or even given him some sort of challenge. But it was clear now that he was the wolf and the boy the sheep. There was no glory to win or lessons to teach. He would send this pest back to his masters, whipped and demoralized.

He lunged forward without another word, unleashing a fury of blows upon the would-be challenger. They were reckless and quick, each swing of his lightsaber carrying quickly into the next. He left the tricks at the door, it was an onslaught plain and simple. Yet there was a step missing in his dance. Where a window might open to strike the boy down the blows were pulled, doing little more than searing skin should the strike land true.

He wanted to embarrass the boy before beating him into submission and leaving him for dead.

Objective: 3
Engaging: Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie
Ally: Cord Starfall Cord Starfall

The woman in the green cloak announced herself as Cord Starfall, and Cori felt a surge of annoyance run through her as she replied: "But that doesn't tell me anything!"

As Cori deflected Lucia's strikes, she sensed a hint of surprise within the droid. Cori smiled, realising that she, like many other weilders of the weapon, believed it to be exclusively offensive. She used to think so too, that was until her former Master, an avid form three user, had drilled into her the importance of defence. All those training sessions she went through with him had not gone to waste, and now she could confidently deflect any strike from another type of light weapon. However, the whips still had their limitations - they were practically useless to defend against blasters and most other weapons. She would have to use the force against those.

Speaking of, as the gynoid slid past her and raised her whip to bisect her, Cori lifted her hand to use the force against her, only to be caught off guard as the gynoid's lightwhip short-circuited somehow. Cori looked worriedly to her own weapons. Could that happen to her? Hopefully not, the problem likely came from the way the assassin's weapons were built into her body. The assassin then let out a creepy wail that caused Cori's arms to be covered in goosebumps, causing her to become even more alert to the Gynoid's attacks. As a result, the Ersansyr was able to predict her use of a blaster, and she used her already raised hands to form a force barrier to protect herself from the barrage of firepower.

Cori gritted her teeth. She couldn't do much behind a shield, but if she tried to fight, she could end up on fire, and that was the last thing she wanted. She would have to get creative to best this foe, but how? Cori tried to think back to what her master had taught her when she was a padawan.

"Use the enviroment," his kind voice echoed in her mind. "Whether it be water, rocks, concrete or anything else, throwing them at your opponent is sure to distract them long enough for you to get the upper hand."

Of course! Looking up, Cori grinned as she spotted a snow covered tree. Lifting one of her hands, she used the force to dislodge the snow, causing a miniature avalanche to hurtle towards the gynoid. Immediately afterwards, the Jedi jumped forward, attempting to slash at her opponent's face with one of her whips.

"Survival is the first primal instinct of every sentient being," Darth Amarok offered, as he and Lady Venge followed Ulic Indominus Kun down the passageway he had indicated would lead them out of the labyrinth of tunnels teeming with creatures that were the stuff of nightmares.

"It didn't seem to be when I found you on Yanibar," Lady Venge interjected. "You were ready to die then."

"If it hadn't been for your timely intervention, I would have,"
Amarok conceded. "I suppose I am forever in your debt."

"In my debt? Of course not, my Love. We are equals, as you demanded of me before you returned to the Dark,"
Venge countered.

Deep down, some small part of his soul wondered, just what would have happened, if he had told Venge 'No' when she found him on Yanibar. Would he have been able to fight off the poison coursing through his veins on his own? Would he have had the strength to remain true to the Jedi Code, to the friends he had left behind? Would he have been able to return to the love he'd abandoned, the attractive Rutian Twi'lek Seku Bondara?.....

"Your thoughts betray you, Lord Amarok," Venge said, interrupting his silent musings. "You still think of the Twi'lek. Why?"

"She is nothing," Darth Amarok said hastily, having forgotten how easily Venge could probe his innermost thoughts.

"Are you certain, My Lord," Venge pressed. "I can feel your conflict."

"There is no conflict," Amarok retorted. "Don't test my patience, Venge."

"As you wish," she said cooly, her eyes narrowing slightly.

Ulic Indominus Kun

U
As promised, Ulic had lead Darth Amarok Darth Amarok and Lady Venge Lady Venge out of tunnels into the Library which was damp, and soot stained. There once more The Jedi.. well Fallen Jedi felt uneasy, here he had been a different person and it seemed only moments ago, now he was a shadow, an echo of his former self.

The Library.. it was more lively earlier when the Sith Spawn haunted it.

His mind now drifted to his ship on the roof, he had a great desire to flee this world and return to The Jedi Enclave, perhaps he could put on a brave face and pretend all was sorted, that he was the same Jedi Knight. Deep down he knew that was impossible. Still he decided to go to the roof and check om his ship,

Exuse me a moment My Lady and My Lord..”

He made his way up the stairs and up the concrete ones where he saw a skull crushed, that was new and when he opened the door he saw that his cockpit was smashed and his nose of his ship torn open. Someone had vandalized his starship.

You have to be farriking kidding me! Now I am trapped on this Force forsaken place!

He returned back to the Library and leaned on the railing, he wondered if The Lady Venge and Lord Amarok would be compelled to kill him, Amarok seemed too honorable for that, Lady Venge seemed capable of ending his misery. The Fallen One let out a great sigh, he wanted to die, all his efforts to keep his tainted blood from influencing him was in vain! Now he was no better than the Sith scouring Scaberous lab or those limgering about this Library. All his moral authority was gone because he had lived a lie.. his mind wiping was to keep at bay a side of himself he feared and now it was here, and that life from before gone.

I am undone.. all my great hopes you have taken.. ashes on the wind.. I am the collection of your sins.. who I had been is at an end..”

Some GA Troopers flooded mezzanine area of the library, priming their rifles. Ulic raised books into the air ans pelted them with page filled volumes, makijg some rifles discharge. He shouted down to the lower level,

Lord Amarok! Lady Venge! Enemy troops on the second level!

He snapped his golden blade to life and charged the GA Soldiers nearest him, he seung upward chopping off the arm of one Trooper who screamed and then threw another with The Force on their back, while deflecting the bolts of others. His eyes burning as he reached out and began to choke one man, squeezing his index, middle, and thumb fingers in a crescent, he raised the man and tossed them into three more GA Troopers, more poured to take position as his blade cracked on their helms.

Lady Venge heard Ulic Indominus Kun yelling out his warning about enemy troopers and looked up to see GA troopers swarming in from above. Pinching the bridge of her nose with thumb and forefinger as if she were trying to ward off a sudden headache, she turned towards Darth Amarok and posed a simple question.

"It's just going to be one of those days, isn't it?"

"It certainly seems to be headed that way," Darth Amarok answered.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Engaging: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Attire: The Panther
OOC Music: Force And Lightning.

The moment they broke away, Jonyna sheathed her katana. She had hoped for a deeper wound, but she'd take what she could get. At the very least, she knew that her battle was winnable. For now though, she needed to get past this guy, or deal with it quickly. One hand switched to the hilt of Liz, ready to draw, but swiftly switched back as soon as she saw him prepping for a charge.

Jonyna could see that fighting style a mile away. It was her fighting style. Keep on the offensive. Keep your opponent on the backfoot.

And she knew how to counter it. The Force flowed through the air once more, whipping up a low fog of thick snowy air to conceal her legs as she activated the hover boots. She'd practiced the motion of shifting her momentum quite a bit since getting them, feeling just like tree surfing. Now she'd use it offensively.

As soon as the sith closed in, she twirled to the side his lightsaber wasn't coming from, shifting her weight to spin right past him, and then going for another draw cut at his back with Sally.

Ulic Indominus Kun

U
Ulic had done plenty of disarming, limbs and blasters fell to the floor as GA troopers kept flooding in and opened fire. He then pointed his fingers and caste lightning before making his way to a stairwell to hold up at. He saw no sign nor heard the snap hiss of sabers, had the troopers opened fire on Darth Amarok Darth Amarok and Lady Venge Lady Venge ? Or had they chosen to forgo this fight?
Their pact ended at the end of the tunnel, so Ulic decided he needed to get off this frozen Force forsaken rock.

Making for a room, bolts of red flying at him as he pushed some glass panes out and leapt into the great sea of snow. The deep shoals of ice he tried to swim in, inching his way, he could barely breath, his body cold till he cut his way out of thick ice, he took a deep breath and then looked up seeing two great trees, someone was up in them, perhaps survivors, but The Seed of Kun had no desire to find out more, he saw GA transport idling, must have been the drop ship that carried those hordes. Inside was a pilot with a oval helm and ice blue visor like glasses. Ulic boarded and grabbed a gunner by the neck and snapped it with The Force. He then made his way to cock pit, when the pilot flipping some switches had yellow blade tear through his chest as he struggled and then when silent as a bone fish. Ulic tossed him out, and took the controls raising the ship in the air and flew past the two uprooted trees, pausing he saw a Master Titan with Blood Orange eyes who kept himself braced on a limb resting, and a GA soldier waving, having just killed many GA troops he chose to fly on and off world, he set a course for Nar Shadda, somewhere to get lost and contemplate what he had become…

Turin Fulcrum

T

Objective II: Academy

The Jedi Starfighter of chromium steel descended on the world below. Turin had taken this case with reservations, the planet once the experimental grounds of Darth Scabrous.

His starfighter set down near what appeared to be lodgings, apartments or barracks of some kind. What he found as he and his chrome Astromech ejected, R7, was walls of ice from an avlanche, but the structire had kept the courtyard almost untouched. He found corpses everywhere which his cam on his visor examined and searched databases on his wrist datapad that he punched.

Curious.. log 143, touched down, the main dwelling is abandoned save for these seemingly humaniod corpses of rotting flesh..”

He took s branch and shifted one om its back and using the point opened the mouth, and examined the yellow eyes witj green pupils.

They appear to have been alive.. if that is the proper classification.. recently. They have blood stained canines.. as if they had bit someone.”

Everything Turin recorded went into a network and sent on a server to His Enclave, which could then upload it to other Jedi Enclaves and Temples.

The Jedi Knight leaned down and titled the head back and forth to look a lesions, growths on the skin.

There appears to be.. some sort of growth on their skin, as if something came in contact with it.. a foreign agent.”

The Arbiter was glad he has his Mask on wnd had tightly wrappee his robes and armor, sealing everything.

“I shall do some more investigating..

As he stood up and walked over to some more corpses, the eyes of the One he left jostled. R7 tolled om his tri-leg wheels beeping and making noises that indicated the little astromech was spooked.

Don’t worry R7, they are all dead.

As the Jedi said that The Worrisome Astromech turned to see the Undead contorting as if putting sockets back in joint and beginning to rise up from snow pack. R7 began to sound the alarm with flurry of loud beeps and strobbing lights. Turin took a sample of tissue which he sprayed with some decontaminate spray that looked like steam before placing it in a chrome silver square box that he sealed with a thumb print, and then placed in his belt pouch. Turning he meant to chastise the Astromech when it went flying past him screaming “woaaaah!”

The Arbiter rose to face this re-animated being who drollsd great streams of saliva as it slowly approached. His camera fixed on it as he reached for his Arbiter Hilt, and took it in hand.

The specimen has risen back to life! And it is.. well.. my readings arn’t picking up life!

The Zombie drew closer with its lagging gate and once in arm reach it moaned and grabbed at Turin who stepped back making it more hostile as it lunged with itd fanged teeth, Turin caugjt it with his beskar bracer.

It is very hostile! I as Arbiter must pronounce sentence!

He snappee his cyan blue blade to life and cut the arms asunder, them falling like two rotted green logs before his feet. This did not stop the advancr of the creature that broke its mouth off his Beskar bracer and tried to bite his neck. R7 csme rolli my and met the Monster eith his taser, he shocked it in the leg making it stumble back as Turin sweeped his blade eith both hanfs to cut the creature from chin to to the right ear, tearing the lower jaw off which made it fall om his back. R7 kept tasing, making beep noised of anger. Turin placed a free gloved hand on the domed head and ushered the furious little droid back as he spun the blade to face the pummel to his own chest and the blafe poised over the chest of the Undead. He them presded it down through the heart cavity and a spurt of green blood flew up, some landing on R7 who made triumphant noises with his beeps. The Arbiter taking some cloth from his belt wiped the grim and blood from his Droid’s face and chrome body.

Well done my little friend! You saved the day with your quick decision making! I owe you one.”

The Astromech leaned into the Jedi’s arm and beeped with a chirp of happiness. Turin was glad he had not ordered R7 to stay aboard the ship, otherwise he would have been ambushed and worse.

Objective 2: Drear's Academy

Calm breaths.

Silent breaths.

Those had been the words which had long ago been drilled into his mind, for how to turn himself into a form that was undetectable from sight and sense. Yet now, they served another purpose, one all the more important than keeping his presence hidden. Keeping his mind whole and centred.

Keeping his mind his.

He paused by a window, his vision warping to the Shadow atop the roof, having moved in concert with him. The avalanche was Ali's concern, Malum's would be whoever was bold enough to take on his rearguard... and succeed.

The cold billowed against his form, sightless and formless, it cared little for what was visible, it simply was. The great killer, in those worlds where the climate would drop to these levels, passing by a window, it was a rogue thought, a humourous one, distracting him from what would come next.

It was an open question of how he would fair against these Jedi, who knew who it could be. Padawans left unsupervised, and deciding it would be their duty to take on the Sith themselves, after all, all of their kind seemed to not understand the very concept of caution. On the other hand, it could be a figure as famous... and dangerous, as Valery Noble.

His luck would have to have been pretty rotten to receive that kind of outcome though.

Regardless, where uncertainty awaited him if he proceeded onto this path, out the window, into the white pure snow. Well, there would be no uncertainty. The great killer would bring him to his knees, it would be his extremities that would first fall numb, then fall black, then fall from the concept of life entirely. He would beg, panic, and grow desperate, desiring simply to build a fire and escape the fate which had coiled around his neck.

But the cold was an embrace that would never let him go.

It would bury him, as it would bury them all.

Unleash me.

He shook those morbid thoughts, the snows as beautiful as they were, did not call to him, and as it stood at the present moment, turning away from the window towards his destiny, a battle that would certainly be interesting despite the foe, despite the outcome, his fate was far from plainly written.

The Shadow saw nothing.

Well, that was not entirely true, it saw much, it saw across the plains, the vast abandoned academy complex, dusted, no... swamped, entirely by the white ice crystals. A veritable desert which covered everything, and was their chosen battlefield, where they would all shiver, rather than thirst. Of course, the feature of this vast plain was not what was important for Malum, instead, it was the deep red, that had seeped into the white landscape, and the accompanying corpses. Sliced, cut, shot, and left to rot in this foreign world.

There was a pang from that, in his heart, the rearguard was not meant to have been engaged. Made up of their dregs, their least experienced, they had expected battle further into the academy... not here.

Avenge them.

His hands were turned into fists, his glove growing taught as the leather grimaced at the strain he put them under.

The Shadow could not see who committed these... hostile acts, after all, for a creature designed to see, it could not see the unseen, but sometimes a lack of information was all one needed to know everything one wanted. A hidden blade, and another who fired light arrows, a rather peculiar choice, had either been the one who had set off the avalanche? They would have had to move with unparalleled speed then, so it was safe to say there was more.

Jedi Shadows. He could not claim to have ever encountered their kind, though that was likely by their design, it would not do for their specialists in darkness to be seen.

But if they thought they would be able to defeat a being of darkness, while they simply cloaked themselves in it... they would learn they were quite mistaken.

It was the last thing he thought of, as he reached his destination, in the darkness of these cold corridors, the hole which they had breached to make entry provided light that they would not find anywhere else. It was a still light, a dull one as if it was coming through a filter, which... he supposed it was, with the constant snows that fell upon this world. The silence was just as disconcerting, he was silent by design, but there should have been animated chatter here, bored discussions as the men lazed about, alert, but knowing no real danger came for them.

It did not matter that they were wrong.

It should have been what he saw.

Instead, the sound of silence played over his ears.

Take revenge.

"Shut up." He finally relented, whispering harshly against the wind as he reached the precipice of the self-made entrance. Unfortunately, he would not have the time to deal with the enemy in his mind, for the very real enemy at his fore, revealed themselves.

A show of light arrows broke across the scene, their colour camouflaged against the dim light of the sun, and the background of snow which he was forced to look upon. Yet, they were a threat, an existential one, and his body as quick as a fox, made its instinctual response, by his hand a lightsaber revealed itself, launched out of the holster, as he weaved and dodged through the tumult. His breathing slowed, as did his perspective, as with a hiss his blade ignited, and then, he wavered.

He... did not want to attempt to block them.

Every light arrow that had gone past him, had made the hairs at the back of his neck rise to attention, like blaster bolts had used to do so long ago. He blinked, as the next arrow flew directly towards him. A weapon made of Force Light, the tool that had always been used against their kind. He could feel the Force slipping from his grasp, slipping from his control, from his very being.

No.

No.

Not right now, he could not surrender control.

You will not.

That voice, that oh-so-familiar voice, that for once, was aligned.

The arrow flew closer still, now mere inches from his face, his blade moved, there would be some defence, if so deathly inadequate.

Yet it would not be his blade that would save him. As it struck his sabre, he prepared internally to be revealed, to unleash the one he had not considered, the thought of, done his best to ignore since that day on Fiviune, or else, to be utterly struck down low in defeat, in the opening of their battle. But it would not come, for a little artefact, one of many, built by alchemical processes, that something within him, had called for him to take, was glowing bright, and before long, like an over-energised bulb, broke.

The Jin'Wodasir, knew even after her death, his mistress still defended him.

You need me.

He grits his teeth, biting down the anger of that statement possibly being correct. His vision looked across the snowed corpse field, his foe, much like him was hidden still. Yet still like him, being hidden from view did not make you hidden from sight. The force flowed around them all, a second pair of eyes when he already had three, it only took a breach in concentration, a moment of doubt, and there, he had him.

Disappointingly, it took neither concentration nor doubt to reveal him, what Malum assumed was the hidden blade. Neither cloaked nor stealthed in the Force, instead... by a device. Was this the calibre of a Shadow they had sent against him? It was insulting, to say the least. Yet, he knew for certain it was not, there were more of them out there... and he could say with confidence there was certainly another nearby.

His vision split again, as a third set of eyes emerged out in his sight. His doppelganger, cloaked in the darkness as he was, an equaliser for the battle ahead, his band burned on his skin, a welcome warmth in the cold, but as he looked upon the doppelganger, saw a smirk that was not mirrored in his own, felt the emptiness in his mind.

He knew something was wrong.

"Come out Allyson Locke Allyson Locke ... come out to die!" His double spoke, as it rushed ahead.

And Malum had but one question.

Who the fuck was Allyson Locke?

Aymeric Prendergast Aymeric Prendergast

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Objective: Drear's Academy
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Armor
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
zOIcum2.png

With his rush forward he barely noticed as the snow that filled the air seemed to concentrate around her legs and mask her movements until she indeed moved, sliding right out of the path of his strike and going around his side where his sword wasn't ready to catch her. He wasn't sure how his opponent was moving that quick, at least not without sliding and risking falling over, but he knew that he couldn't let her slip by. While Darth Strosius couldn't spin to strike her with his blade before she delivered one of his own, he did have another idea.

While he opponent spun past him he turned and threw one leg out in front of him to hold his weight as he shifted to try and follow her, both blades now held defensively as he spun to face her. Lightning crackled in one hand while the other shifted up to meet the incoming attack. Rather than try and deflect it though, he simply winced as it dug into his arm. Thankfully not deep enough to sever it, but enough to get it stuck for a moment.

A moment was all that he needed. His other hand's fingers splayed wide around his lightsaber as he loosed a small storm at the armored woman. His lightsaber and sword would have a hard time chipping away at her armor unless he found the right spot, but he had to make an opportunity to find the lesser armored areas. Hopefully a quick zap would give him that chance.

Darth Tentaus

D

The Dark Lord rested in the tall tree, all that had transpired was taxing even for one so robust as him. His respirator puffed great clouds of steam as he caught his breath, the GA Trooper’s branches creaked as he shifted. The Two unlikely allies had survived a Horde of Undead and a Avalanche, and now both were unarmed. Well save Tentaus had The Force, but drawing on it was not infinite, one had to recover, take breaks, for drawing on the dark side took a toll on the body as much as exercise and the strain of combat.

As the Sith Togruta used his Redwood bed to rest, a ship hovered by, he sensed a Force signature aboard, its aura was strange, a mixture of Light and Dark. He did not turn to look, choosing instead to restore his stamina as the GA Trooper shouted at it as if he recognized the vessel before the loud hum of the engine left to Tentaus’ relief. Had it been a crew of GA, he might have burn them with lightning or make a run for it. After a moment of respite, he then began to contemplate how to get down. The great wave of snow had made the ground not far, but the chances of snow sink holes made it perilous. Taking a step on the new mountain of snow, he took a breath motioned with his gray gauntlet hand for the Private to descend. They now stood high above the temple and library. Lord Tentaus considered where had the hidden door been placed that his holokey opened?

Perhaps he had overthought it, maybe it was in the temple afterall. Turning to Private Collin, he said,

You may go your own way or continue with me. I am heading to The Temple.

The Trooper nodded,

“I will stick with you my Lord. And if we encounter GA survivors, I will do my best to vouch for you.”

The Sith Lord’s blood orange eyes glowed against the white backdrop.

That is kind.. very well, we press on to sacred ground.”

The Two slowly made their way down the hill, at one point Collin stumbled and began to fall, rolling, shouting as he tumbled, “Oh no!”. Seeing a metal piece of siding protruding out of the snow, the Dark Lord leviated it ip and leapt on it with his boots like a suacer and began to board down the snow hill towards the rolling Private. He swept as his cape flowed behind him, his speed increasing as he reached out to grab his comrade, using The Force, he grabbed his hand and threw him to the back of this makeshift metal sled. they were barreling towards the Temple that rose as a gnarled crown of gothic spires of in blacks and reds. Using his power he created a cushion of shielding and snow to catch them so that they stopped suddenly without injury. Getting off the Sled, Tentaus eyed his GA Ally who rose up and shouted, “Woooo! Now that was snow racing!”
Lord Tentaus held an index finger over his respirator mouthpiece to convey the need for quiet.

They then began to approach the great red doors with two pieces of golden eye with three lash like spikes on either ends, like a flame, the eye became one with the doors sealed.

“Creepy..” whispered Pvt. Collin.

Darth Tentaus looked at the golden eye and calling to the Darkness he placed his hand upward in a fist, the eye shimmered as there was a loud creal and two great red doors with metal stud spikes opened enough to let them inside. Taking steps within The Sith Lord and GA Soldier found themsleves in a massive structure with arches, butresses, and altars lit with red candles. The Trooper was rather startled by the tentacle shaped pillars that rose up around the Main Altar where a great table with bowls of red liquid sat. The table was large enough to fit a body, which made The Private pause.

The Togruta Sith eyed the bowls of brass, and searched, looking for somewhere the Holokey would fit, he saw a hollowed out triangular mark and chose to try and place the Holocron in it. There was sound of connecting rivets wnd geara, and the holo image of a Sith Lord in Blue Ligjht appeared,

Well done.. below this altar lies a place of great significance. If you are worthy you shall find something of great value.. if not, may Darkness take you brother..

With that the image faded away and a chamber opener up with stones moving and great spiral gold and black iron staircase descended into shadow. Lord Tentaus took one of the great pillar candles of red wax and held it.

You may turn back my friend, what lies below I do not know..

Pvt. Collin grabbed a candelabra off an altar, it was black iron and sturdy.

“Where you go, I go My Lord.”

The Blood Orange Eyes of the Sith Lord squinted,

So be it..

The Two began The Descent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom