Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Alisteri's Sith Knight Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
93vGoR.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • Environmental: Average
    • Elemental: Average
    • Electricity: Average
    • Radiation: Low
    • EMP/Ion: Average
    • Sonic: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Dark Imbued: The Dark Side presence that the armor exudes often causes slight senses of dread and despair within individuals, giving off an overall unsettling vibe and a rather imposing presence. It also allows for a boost to concentration and focus when using Force related powers and abilities.
  • Lightly Armored: Armored enough to take a couple blaster shots and even survive a glancing Lightsaber strike or two, the lack of a fully armored suit allows for very good agility and mobile maneuvers whilst still providing general protection overall.
WEAKNESSES
  • Dark Imbued: Masking the presence in the Force of both the wearer and the armor itself is nearly impossible to any practiced Force User without the use of an outside item or phenomenon.
  • Lightly Armored: Even the heaviest armored spots can't withstand direct blaster fire and are only effective against glancing Lightsaber blows. Said armor being fairly spread out also leaves plenty of exploitable gaps in overall defense.
  • Blinded by the Light: Due to the Dark Side imbuement, any use of Force Light can easily disrupt and negate the user's Force powers and connection for a short time to a slightly greater degree than normal.
  • Nothing without the Power: Although not entirely reliant upon the Alchemized materials, when under any sort of Force Suppression/Force Nullification effects the majority of the armor excluding the Gammaplast and Armorweave components are noticeably weaker and more easily damaged. Not to mention the actual power boost they offer is rendered null and void.
DESCRIPTION
Having spent the entirety of the Third Imperial Civil War and the years after without much protection, Alisteri finally decided after his Knighting to forge a set of armor for himself. His various scavenging efforts gave him a fairly decent supply of materials to use, and said supply was bolstered by some subtle purchases as well. Using his knowledge of Sith Alchemy and enlisting the help of his cult, he crafted this armor in honor of his new position as a Sith Knight.

Lacking the resources for a full suit of armor, he instead opted to armor certain potions of the body and cover the rest in protective clothing. The shoulders, forearms, knees, and hips are covered in Gammaplast and are the most heavily armored portions of the outfit. A cape and hood made out of Armorweave offer protection to his whole body and his head in addition to the Durasteel helmet. The center of his body is covered by a Leather vest and various belts that mostly protect against Kinetic damage and provide holsters for his dagger and lightsaber. The Alchemized materials, due to assistance from holocrons and an Oracle, also provide a boost to his Force Abilities and even allows access to less powerful versions of a couple other abilities he has yet to master.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

I love the art manipulation, and good to see my own sub (Oracle) in this.
  • Your ratings are underpowered (-6), if you want, you can edit this.
    • If you're not sure how this working you can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. You need to copy to your drive first, and after this you're able to use it.
  • And please add to the weaknesses, what happened to the armour under Force suppression / Force nullification effects.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
MANIAC MANIAC

Thank you for the quick feedback! I did some little edits and added the weakness you asked for. I know it's probably still underpowered so I'll take a look around and see if I can add something to make it a bit closer to balanced by the end of the day.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

I'm not sure I understand how you mean this. You can add any extra resistances to your submission. For example this is one of my last work, with many different resistances, and very different ratings. The rules said you only have to explain the Very High and Extreme ratings, but in your case, the alchemy is perfect explanation to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom