Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Kiss of the Hutt | EE Dominion of Hoth and Mataou (SGWH)

7Y5cdqj.png
Tags: The Battalion The Battalion

The skates carried the Siren ahead of the main body of the task force, forcing her to pivot and draw back to skate in a more lateral, weaving fashion so as to allow her brothers to get closer and to avoid overextending. All the while, the mono-edged razor wheels left small, yet distinct ruts in her wake, which showed just how deep the wheels dug to allow the Siren to achieve such speed and agility. However, as soon as her sensors picked up the autoturrets, Esmeralda threw her body into a forward roll as she deactivated the skates via a seamless neural command. Then, coming out of the roll on her right knee, she unleashed a salvo of massive, 10-gauge slugs towards the emplacements, in a quartet of powerful booms that ripped three of turrets asunder, while the rest were blasted apart by the Collaboration’s radiation blaster.

Upon entering the lobby, Esmeralda quickly scanned the area, visibly disappointed at the lack of an enemy presence, greeted only by the sight of presumably irradiated corpses and strewn-about equipment.

“Lobby is clear! Nothing but…corpses and just some junk.” Esmeralda called out, as the rest of the task force began to enter the lobby behind her.

"Consort, what records I recovered all seem to indicate the facility was owned and controlled by a Darth Nuutronn. And she was using it for the exact reason we would: To fabricate fissionable material that can be weaponized. Records indicate a storehouse Containing a single example of a back pack sized Atomic Compression bomb with a ten ton yield."

“A ten ton yield? What would the radius be in a…potential detonation?” Esmeralda asked. The rumored possibility of nuking the Maw with the bomb went unspoken. However, for her part, Esmeralda would have lent her full support to such a measure. It was in the tenets of House Io that all war was total war. Half measures and other weak approaches could not be abided. It was why weapons like disruptors, assault shotguns, radiation blasters, and other deadly, conventionally inhumane instruments of destruction were embraced by virtually all of House Io’s soldiers.

If you didn’t go full throttle from the outset, were you really in it to win?

"Esmeralda and five of you, you're with me."

“Yes, Consort!” Esmeralda replied, her pale features turning a shade of crimson at the selection. Then, placing her shotgun on her back, the Siren swapped it for her disruptor and moved after the Consort, her weapon held at the ready as she did…

lvwzUmO.png

Objective: Honour dead Vode by killing a slug
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Vaux Gred Vaux Gred
Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage, Healing Blaster type A

Background-Eraser-20220202-101018441.png
"Well its not what I meant yeah?" she was beginning to lose her patience but then it was pointless to argue, if she had decided to be offended, that was that. She checked her guns one last time as she listened to Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera responses. Ana rolled her eyes under her helmet, the implication that you could force someone out of a panic room like that was a good idea in theory, but would kind of defeat the point of the room. "Let's hope you are right and the designers left in such a crude vulnerability for us to exploit, but yeah, improvising sounds good to me, we wouldn't be mandalorian if we couldn't overcome a challenge." she laughed in a relaxed way, she wouldn't bite back, she liked to think she was not as easily offended.

She grinned when Vaux Gred Vaux Gred mentioned the tracking beacons going missing, that was a good idea, let the rats scurry back to their individual bosses and take out more snakes.

"Main entrance it is then? if there is no need for subterfuge, then lets get this done quickly and efficiently, lets make them fear to mess with our kind again" she activated her repulsors and flew the short distance from the point they had been planning the mission to just outside the main door way. She landed just out of sight of the guard and waved her hand in his direction, she wanted to be inside before the alarm was tripped and they could drop the shutters. The guard shook his head, as if trying to clear something, before speaking into his radio "all clear out her, off for a pee" . The radio crackled with an angry voice as someone chastised him for leaving his post, but he clicked of the switch and walked off.

Anashja waited for her allies then with them walked in to the entrance, she knew where the shutter switch was and would not let anyone near it.

She pulled her shotgun off of her shoulder and blasted the ceiling "Good evening, can anyone wearing mandalorian armour that has not completed the Verd'goten, please form an orderly queue to hand it back over." she saw the panic on the face of the patron and also the security guard. He went to reach for the shutters and Anashja tagged him, deathwasps whipped out of her calf, hitting him in the arm and shoulder, dropping, but not killing him before he triggered the alarm. Screams started and party goers began to flee.

lvwzUmO.png

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred
Links: In Sig​

Hutts were disgusting creatures, useful in certain situations, but always disgusting. However, they also knew their place, that of being crime lords who had others do their dirty work. Clearly this Plarva hadn't gotten the memo, seeing as the thing proudly bore trophies of Mandalorian armor. Either the hutt was suicidal, or confident it could take on any who tried to face it. That ended today, seeing as he had now become a target. With the EE moving in to take over the planet, what better time to utilize the chaos.

However, this was one of the rare instances where a stealthier approach would get them close. That meant Adenn only came with one other, though considering who it was, quality certainly beat quantity. 'Gunner' Mortui, second in command of Clan Mortui, closest friend and confidant of Adenn, and a formidable warrior. This was all the backup the alor needed, the only other he trusted to accompany him. That said, there was some information that there would be fellow vode attacking this place, though the pair had yet to come across any. In the end it mattered little, with or without allies the hutt would die.

To that end, the two old comrades had snuck onto the roof, sneaking up thanks to some camo cloaks. There they had remained for awhile, taking a few recordings of voices to use over any comm channels. Once a proper repertoire was compiled, they had set about killing off the guards quickly and quietly. That had been five minutes ago, since then they'd used the roofs skylights to spy on the hutt and his cronies, counting the number of guards as they went. Several smaller explosives had also been placed on each skylight, just waiting to be blown up as a distraction for the attack.

Unfortunately for them, they were beaten to the bunch by a Mandalorian(or Mandalorians), suddenly bursting through the front door. Shaking his head, Adenn turned to Gunner with a similar look of amusement. That had been their original plan, though a handful of Beskad Elite would have made that far easier. Turning back, Adenn saw how the one guard targeted by Anashja was still alive, and promptly shook his head again. Time to show the adiik how to clear a room, violently.

With a quick hand movement, Adenn and Gunner were set by the main skylight. No further signal was needed, the two were used to fighting together and knew how the other thought. So, with a quick pulse to the explosives, chaos erupted. As one, half a dozen blasts went off, shattering the skylights and throwing glass shards everywhere, causing yet more panic. And from the center skylight, Adenn and Gunner descended. Dropping through the shattering glass, the pair activated jetpacks even as they opened fire as one.

On one side was Adenn, holding his E'care in his primary hands, while secondary mechanical arms held a blaster pistol and a disruptor pistol. Opposite came Gunner, far more simply armed with a heavy repeating blaster. They opened fire on any who dared present a threat to them, this primarily being any guards foolish enough to try and return fire. Through all this, any return fire and their own controlled bursts, the pair remained in the air, firing in silence, even as the screams below them continued.

adenn_fin.png

lvwzUmO.png
Gear: Flight Beskar'gam, Glastros Undercover Armor, 1x modified Trayc'kal, 1x Zygerrian Electro-Whip, 1x Sith Cultist Lightsaber, 1x Bando Gora Needle Disruptor

Vaux smirked a bit as they went inside, surprise a Tal would be the one playing triggerman right now. Either way she would draw her Trayc'kal revolver and Needle Disruptor, though she mostly aimed the Trayc'kal. She really did enjoy watching a sleemo's party scatter. This would hopefully be a walk in the.... Then there was glass breaking, and a familiar Mandalorian dropping in.

"Adenn?" Vaux had to admit she didn't recognize the other Mandalorian, but soon a few more shots were fired. Well dank ferik. This just got a lot messier. And that would lead to a guard attempting to get to her. The pilot's eyes widened before she slashed with the blade of her dagger/pistol.

"Why the heck are you trying to get me!? I haven't even fired a.... Ah to heck with it." She just gave a quick kick before firing a particle bolt from her Trayc'kal. "Why is it always they get bolder when someone starts shooting."

Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
lvwzUmO.png
Objective: Ruin the party and kill the Hutt
Equipment: 2x Sunfury Pistol | 2x Beskad | Beskar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

We set off after all, it was time. What I liked a little less was that Tal, who was complaining about everything and insulting everyone, was moving forward. Who was just talking about not wanting any collateral damage. It didn’t seem like it would be true after all, however I didn’t go that far so far, but stayed to cover ourselves from behind. Apparently, my two companions didn't think they could attack us in the back. And in a place like this, it was very conceivable.

So I was a little behind them and watching the street. This was the home of the Hutt; I had no doubt that unpleasant surprises would come from here as well. So I have no idea what words were uttered inside or what happened, but I heard shots and screams. Lots of screams and lots of shots. Too much, both of it. Feth! We did not agree on this!

<<It wasn't about we are not…>> I started saying on the communication channel.

In the meantime, I turned around to get into the building as well. Because of the many people fleeing outside, it wasn’t that easy, but I finally got it. I have already seen here who and what caused the shots and the screams. Adenn Kyramud, Alor of the Clan Mortui. Luckily, I was expecting mostly improvisation and we didn’t have any very snazzy plans. Because we could have thrown them in the trash now.

<"Luckily we were getting ready to improvise!"> I told the ladies.

I looked around the room while people were fleeing, screaming, or even lying on the ground. Some idiot guards were still trying to fight Alor and his companion. That's why I didn't even try to shoot them. It wouldn't have been too fair. And other things were important. The way I looked around I didn’t see the person here who was important. The star guest of the day, the host, Plarva, was missing.

<"Let's find the Hutt!"> I told my companions. <"The gentlemen are distracting enough that we can move freely.">

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

q68Uoij.png

SLUG WALTZ
lvwzUmO.png

Objective: Kill Plarva
Equipment: MAA-001 HjCBg | MAA-004 HjFIP | JT-12 Jetpack | MAA-004 HjGPG | Tinfoil Hat Band
Weapons: 2 PbBP-01 S.I. | Scatterblaster | Charric Rifle | 4 Vibro-knives | 1 Baton | 3Probe Droid Grenades | 2 Scarecrow Grenades | 8 Lodestone Grenades

Another arrival appeared on a building adjacent the palace where an ostentatious parade of slapping Mandalorian pride was being held. The sound of weapons being discharged was always a good sign when true mandalorians were involved. Granted they always held themselves to a higher standard than most, so senseless killing wasn't a likely issue here.

Listening in on a conversation, he'd caught wind of this event and figured he ought to lend a hand. If only for a person long and gone that had taught him proper honor in life. Now he wasn't entirely sure he'd be needed with what he could gather from standing there.

His visor zoomed in on the doorway, forced open and hanging ajar. He didn't particularly feel like testing out how well others would take to his sudden appearance from behind them. Surprising allies unannounced was a quick way to test one's mettle in a way he didn't feel like participating in today.

Igniting the Jetpack, he circled the topside of the building, having watched a familiar designed helmet slip inside the building. Pushing through what he guessed were civilians leaving with haste. Wind bags. Living shields for the less than squeamish. Opportunities for hostages. Anything but helpful in a firefight if you ignored their ability to catch a round for you.

Not what he was here for.

Datk gray armor streaked with ivory smudges ascended and surveyed the surrounding area. Through the skylight it was possible for Adenn and his ally to see the newcomer hovering and scanning around the building.

Bodies were flooding the street, most headed away. A few headed toward the fray. The Voxyn rifle came loose from its mount and was shouldered as the visor identified potential targets. The sight settled over their face, a scruffy looking being that hadn't bothered to look up yet as they raised a blaster to the air and barked at the people pushing out and past.

Firing into a crowd was a dangerous thing at ground level, which had always been a sticking point when the jet pack purchase was finally made. An old thing, sitting in a corner forgotten about. There was better on the market no doubt but he'd been in the midst of another job and had been fairly desperate.

His finger slid down from the side of the rifle past the trigger guard and rested there as he waited.

Thump

The trigger slipped back with a clean release. The bolt slipping from the end of the rifle and flying through the air as his focus remained on the target.

Thump

His heartbeat sang in his ear for that brief moment even with the sound of the jet pack. The kinetic energy threw the body backwards as the thermal scorched their face and neck. The ionic would shut down whatever they had on them as the shifted with a slight twist to bring his next target into view.

The thugs outside paused at the sound of weapons fire outside the building. One eventually breaking the habit of not looking up before firing their own blaster at the hovering armored body above the palace. A flicker across his HUD had the shield generator in his shoulder engaging. The ringing of blaster bolts against the heavy plates changed to sizzles across the slowly forming orb around him.

Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

lvwzUmO.png

Objective: Honour dead Vode by killing a slug
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Asmus Omaand Asmus Omaand

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage, Healing Blaster type A

Background-Eraser-20220202-101018441.png
Well damn! Thought Anashja as the hulking form of Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud dropped from the ceiling window, sending glass everywhere. "Yep!" was all she said with a slight smirk to Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera as she mentioned improvising. Anasha hit her repulsors briefly and launched herself up and over, landing on the throne that should have been taken by the hutt. As she landed she drew her saber just in time to block a blaster bolt destined for her chest, the bold flashed off of her sword and the guard looked dumbfounded as he reached up to touch the scorched blaster wound on his chest from the return of the bolt.

There was a large interface on the throne that the hutt might use to order service. Anashja flicked on the screen and looked at it. Her time in the Enclave had taught her a little Huttese, but the dreamsight system in her helmet quickly translated the language in front of her. "The hutt put in a request for the Majordomo to meet him in his private dining hall about forty minutes ago, could look there. Looks like fatty has had a ton of his cash moved to his ship too, might have expected an attack and be ready to flee. Do we have eyes on his shuttle yet?" she shook her head, she had hoped this would be easy, but at least complicated can be good fun. "Dining area is that way! she said through the comm to her allies, just as someone ran at her and tried to wrestle the interface pad off of her. Anashja punched the guy squarely in the jaw and he pulled his fists up to guard against her.

"Idiot! Don't make me kick your ass!" she said to the thug who looked like he couldn't be older than sixteen. Anashja ducked a back hand and jabbed in the gut, she felt a rib crack against her armoured fist. He swung again, not learning that the woman was faster, better trained and also armoured than him. Ana dropped and swept man's leg put from under him before kipping up and standing wide legged above him. She fired a blaster bolt either side of his head as he snivvelled on the ground. "Kark off yeah! I don't like killing kids!"

The boy must have realised that anyone else might have executed him on the ground, he shuffled out and then ran away, becoming part of the fleeing crowd.

Last edited:
Vaux looked over, heard a shot go off behind her before turning and seeing a guard drop outside. Under her helmet she was a bit surprised, but the Gred tried to trace where the shot came from as best she could before giving a two fingered salute and turning heading back inside and running up to the others. Sil noted the guys were distracted, getting a chuckle from Vaux.

"Yeah. Let the boys have their fun. Let's get the karker." The Ana asked if anyone had eyes on the shuttle. Vaux looked back outside.

"We apparently have a friend outside, but I can tell VK to get to the air. Let's do that on the run though." As she ran though, she'd see the fight between Anashja and the guard. Vaux shook her head a bit before running towards where the dining area was, asking VK to start flying as she did.

Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Asmus Omaand Asmus Omaand

Remaining in the air with their jetpacks, the two warriors of Clan Mortui were utterly merciless and efficient. Any guard or patron that appeared with a weapon was shortly shot. On hand hand came the fire from Adenn, who had three separate points of fire coming from him. From his E'care came gargaru slugs, specially designed armor piercing slugs that tore through flesh just as easily. One robotic arm with the blaster pistol was spinning about just as efficiently, with Adenn's helmet marking targets for the weapon arm to shoot. Most noteable however, was the disruptor pistol. Shot after shot hit, disintegrating targets and leaving targets to scream, before dying.

Opposite of Adenn was Gunner, who fired controlled bursts into those who dared challenge their supremacy. Heavy blaster bolts tore into guards and patrons with weapons alike, tearing most in two. Three round bursts were all it took to reduce the target to mulch, even as Gunner continued to swivel from one side to the next in the air. Against them came ineffective blaster shots, most of which simply pinged off harmlessly against the pairs beskar armor. The rest simply missed, striking the ceiling or sailing off into the night sky.

And as time wore on, that fire became less. Though in turn, another individual joined them. Asmus was indeed spotted by Adenn and Gunner, and in response, the disruptor pistol focused on him. This proved unecessary as the unknown began firing upon guards, prompting the disruptor to switch back to guards of the hutt. Adenn himself stopped firing for a moment, turning his head to look at the podium the hutt had occupied. Upon seeing it empty, he let out a string of curses.

Jerking his head to the side in an unspoken order, Adenn and Gunner both fly towards the crowd. The others are already moving off to hunt down the hutt. Adenn and Gunner are more than willingly to provide distraction and cover for their allies. To that end, the pair have split off, moving to better positions to strike into the crowds. In near unison they land on elevated positions. In Adenns case, this is atop a balcony. For Gunner, he now stands on a statue of the hutt. And the entire time they haven't stopped firing, and their new positions simply allow them a new vantage point with which to fire upon what few guards were still rushing about. A few 'stray' shots also strike some patrons, wounding them and causing yet more panic. Panic the vode take full advantage of.

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
lvwzUmO.png
Objective: Ruin the party and kill the Hutt
Equipment: 2x Sunfury Pistol | 2x Beskad | Beskar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Asmus Omaand Asmus Omaand | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

More shots were heard from outside, and scanners confirmed that another person had arrived nearby. And since he was not trying to shoot us, but the enemy, based on the data, so it seemed that we had received help. I immediately instructed MANIAC to connect to the cameras in the security systems. So I could already see the man in the grey armour through it. Yes, based on his looks, he was definitely like who is on our side.

I hoped he would stay that way and not try to steal the killing of Plarva from us. Meanwhile, the gentlemen didn’t seem to have a problem with the current line-up either, as they set out to help the one coming afterwards. Given that all the enemies were killed or fled the main hall, especially after Ana's opponent also ran away. Meanwhile, radio broadcasts also took place between the team. So he wants to leave by ship. Well, it won't be such an easy task. Vaux headed there.

<< I’m trying to disable the hangar gates you could pass through. So he can get trapped as soon as I have it, I will join you! >> I told my companions.

So based on the map, I turned down the hallway in the direction the control room was. A short corridor followed, then another turn. There were two droids here, the shots bounced off my armour, and I shot them with ease. They were average junk droids. I walked over to the door, it opened, and there were two guards inside. They had enough sense to wait with a handgun thrown to the ground with their hands raised. They had no other weapon.

I let them go. I'm not going to kill unarmed guards. My scanners followed them as they disappeared from the hundred-metre radius, meaning they also escaped the building. Good boys!

<< I’m here in the security room, I’m starting to close the hangars to prevent him from escaping. >> I told my partners.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

"Approximately One hundred and fifty three meters, give or take..." The Collaboration answered Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io as she went deeper into the facility. Her Rad counter went up a few ticks. The Witch sensed the energy flow going to the remnant security system.

The reactor section was eerily silent, cold gray duracrete, ancient pipes lining the ceiling, computer consoles long inert, rusted over, and silent, a large vault door nestled in the east sections, with the ancient, cylindrical reactor set in the center, and her flesh shuddered underneath the suit as it metabolized lingering Dark Side Energy. No way it was just for generation of power. She could see machines used to process the uranium used into a weapons grade material.

The Nuetralizers that had come with her immediately went to investigate the machinery and secure it. "Hey Consort, we got bodies!" one of them called out as they were spotted near the machinery. They all had Radiation burns. But still no sign of what killed them. How vexing...

Her eyes twitched, detecting movement as a hidden panel on a wall slid open and out stepped a rusted over Krath War Droid.

The Collaboration was no fool. She knew in this was more than some decrepit processing facility. She and the other Nuetralizers opened fire as more rusted over Krath Droids came out of hidden sections, firing pulse wave bows at them, trying to flank them. Computer panels exploded as The Collaboration dived behind cover, blind firing...

0XOiuosQrC4uLJDsdhCCNFtvegkSq9V7kTSmx1ImgjnJVOsuOYJwnDmDyuk0c2j4V1qyI43OHj9FbZlUqzbfiymDJZxv0pouvR91vPnab5OjOe-eT6SJ72kGxaaOuDtAxVByHrl8
Tags: The Battalion The Battalion

"Approximately One hundred and fifty three meters, give or take..." The Collaboration answered Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io as she went deeper into the facility.

“Oh, well…that’s small for a nuke, right?” Esmeralda answered, her disruptor rifle held in a low ready position as she descended the stairs, anticipating threats from below, rather than above. From there, it wasn’t long before they reached the reactor section, the room seemingly ancient and abandoned, if her eyes weren’t lying to her. All the while, her radiation counter went up a few ticks, though the Siren was so far unfazed, even knowing that she was more susceptible to radiation than her inorganic brothers. Fortunately, Esmeralda had taken additional steps to protect herself, not only by taking a radiation screener, but also by priming her armor’s integrated BioMedical Support System in advance, so that it had additional stores of Elisinandrox and anti-radiation inoculation.

In theory, she might even be overprepared.

With the discovery of bodies in the area, Esmeralda shifted her attention back from the machinery to glance at the bodies. They were visibly marred with radiation burns, but it was still a mystery as to what had killed them. Surely, the radiation couldn’t have done them in so quickly, right?

It was only then that Esmeralda noticed the Collaboration’s features tense in her periphery. Not a split-second after, her armor’s audio sensors went haywire as they suddenly detected a large number of hostile droid signatures suddenly coming to life, confirmed by the ancient Krath War Droid stepping out from a hidden panel and leveling its pulse-wave bow towards her. Without hesitation, Esmeralda snapped her sights onto the droid’s chest, before firing off a pair of shots that turned the ancient automaton to fiery ashes, along with another behind it. Then, the Siren sprinted, then rolled into cover, her energy shield flaring to life as pulse-wave beams came streaking towards her, with three striking the projected barrier just as it came online.

“Covering section A-2!” Esmeralda called out, as she leaned out of cover and began to lay down a salvo of lethal fire towards the charging automata, striking down two more war droids which were consumed by bolts of unstable, high-powered energy and rendered unto dust in a fantastic display of annihilation.

Ingrained bloodlust and battle-honed instincts rising to the fore, Esmeralda’s eyes went wide with elation as she snapped her sights on, then vaporized another war droid.

Once more, the Siren was having fun.

Wearing: Liar's Flesh

Armed with: Double Agent (Blue Saber Staff)

Objective: BYOO (Explore Nuclear Facility, render it safe)

Lucretia awoke to the gaze of an absolutely petrified looking man in black armor, huddled in a corner of the ancient ritual chamber beneath the Reactor.

The elderly but curvy and muscled figure was in the nude, covered in ritual scars that appeared all over her body. Her flesh shuddered horrifically every few seconds.

"Excuse me? Might I ask how I came to be in this place?"

"Don't play dumb!" The frightened man shouted. "I gave you what you wanted. You said you would let me go!"

Lucretia looked at him and smiled.

A few minutes later...

The naked Force Spawn shuffled out of the strange ritual chamber looking for something to cover herself in. She wasn't sure how she had gotten here but she was dead set on finding out.

The Under Chambers beneath the Reactor were covered in runes. No sound other than nude footsteps on hard, cold duracrete. She needed to find resources fast.

She came across blood soon enough. Someone had gotten gibbed. Pretty good too, by the looks of it.

She followed the trail of gore into what seemed to be a small workshop of sorts. It was there that she spied horror.

It was covered in radiation burns, it's hands hovering over a tied up man, shrieking as his skin began to blister.

Lucretia, not the sort to stand by and watch a man die and do nothing focused her control over the Force and held out her hands, rune covered flesh shuddering as a stream of Ion Energy was discharged into the creature.

It rose up, emaciated and ungainly as it turned, it's Radiation ravaged body turned to face her and screamed, breathing radioactive flames at her, forcing her to dodge and fire off another blast, to which the emaciated, irradiated humanoid monster seemed immune to, and it advanced, breathing another blast of dark green flames at her, missing it's eyes, just scorch marks where they should be.

Hissing an ice spell, her flesh bubbled unnaturally on her face as she vomited up a high projectile ice spike at high speed. The abomination screamed as it's skull was pierced, venting green fire everywhere as it thrashed about violently, forcing Lucretia to back away as it died, exploding violently, sending radioactive gore every where.

Something deep inside her forced her to go and check on the man that the monster had been killing. She stepped past the gore and entered the chamber.

She was too late. The man was dead. Yet another ritual chamber in this ancient facility.

The Force Spawn stopped as she spotted armorweave and what looked like Lightsaber Parts.

She immediately went over to it, and began chanting in strange tongues...

Minutes later, she stepped out of the chamber, looking far more human than she had previously, clad in a metallic gray catsuit.

The flesh bubbled on her face slightly as she went looking for the source of these horrors, and how to end them so they wouldn't hurt anyone else...

Meanwhile...

A strange pulse of invisible energy came from deep below the facility as The Collaboration shot at the ancient Droids.

It was so powerful it disrupted her entire body, making it bubble and writhe everywhere as The Battalion was forced back into control of the body.

Not as skilled with ranged weapons as her other persona, she immediately dropped it and got out her Lightsaber, throwing a ball of Force Lightning at Droids about to ambush Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io ....she could figure out what was going on later when the more immediate threat was taken care of.

hI0hc-7swUjTmcvY7z4oXWhpXhEezTcKOcnNFwwxCqGIxleiEbYtA9k0aX3zTV26GBE9liKq_xE-WppXZGXzvdXCX9nR_3osV2P5BIJtCinmIBfuAys06J3nr9G2WoFDS7jyOwpdys3T-c-IXw
Tags: The Battalion The Battalion Lucretia Lister Lucretia Lister

Esmeralda did not relent in her fire, even as her rifle began to warm up in her hands, becoming progressively hotter with each shot that she squeezed off into the group of advancing war droids. One, two, three, then four more droids were annihilated by the Siren’s rifle in small explosions of disruptive energy, leaving naught but ashes or in rare cases, mechanical feet in their wake. However, it didn’t stop the others, even as Esmeralda’s rifle pulsed empty. Nevertheless, with honed finesse and speed, the Siren locked her rifle into its place on her back, swapping it with her shotgun in the same motion. Immediately, a series of loud booms reverberated across the room as the weapon barked its fury in the form of 10-gauge slugs that ripped holes through metal and circuitry, cutting down two more droids, before the magazine ran empty, the automatons seizing up, then collapsing as they were struck down.

And still, they came.

Letting the shotgun fall from her hands, only saved from hitting the ground by its sling, Esmeralda fired the wide-beam sonic stunners on her gauntlets, hoping that they might stave off the steadily-advancing droids. She quickly tuned them to their maximum output, a setting which was capable of shattering bones and rupturing organs in an organic. Against metal? They were somewhat less effective, but even they had a use in slowing down the droids, though when it came to putting them down for good…

That was where the trouble lied.

“Need cover in A-2! I’m reloading!” Esmeralda said, having managed to put down one droid with the sonic stunners before slamming a magazine into her shotgun, doing so just as the Collaboration—now the Battalion—unleashed a powerful sphere of crackling Lightning towards a droid which might have skewered the Siren with its short sword, had the Consort not recognized the threat. The Echani nodded to her in thanks, before leaning out of cover and firing a pair of 10-gauge slugs into the face of a war droid that was less than a meter away, the automaton nearly taking her out as it fell, a fate which Esmeralda narrowly avoided with a quick sidestep.

Even over the cacophony and chaos of violence in such close-quarters, the Siren saw the spike in the sensor readout on her HUD, warning of an invisible energy pulse which was registered as coming from underground.

“Consort, did you feel that? My sensors are reading an energy pulse coming from underground.” Esmeralda said as she blasted down another charging war droid. “Are we holding here?” Then, her shotgun spat out a trio of slugs, striking down one more war droid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom