Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Falling to the Earth like Black Snow [Jedi & Sith]

Call Sign: Tempest Four
Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic”
Allies: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Drako Drako Annika Starfire Annika Starfire Xeykard Xeykard
Enemies: Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill Lina Djo Lina Djo Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Cortana Jade Cortana Jade Vulpesen Vulpesen Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield
Direct Engagement: Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

SF-3335 felt her blood run hot. Like everyone else, the strand-cast repulsor bike ace had seen the starships descending in the far distance outside the village, along with the flashes of light as vessels translated back into realspace. Some made an attempt at stealth, while others were less subtle, no doubt intending to engage the raiding party head-on.

Regardless of the enemy’s chosen approach, SF-3335 was all too eager to engage them, the presence of the Eternal Father stoking her aggressive spirit into a faith-driven fire.

<<I have a visual. Two swoopers approaching the village. The riders appear to be Jedi, over.>> SF-3335 said over a secure, friendly channel as she zoomed in her helmet’s electro-optics, allowing her to catch sight of two speeder bikes ( Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Jonyna Si Jonyna Si ) riding towards the village at a blistering clip from her vantage point. To the untrained eye, the machines would have appeared to be ancient CK-6 swoop bikes. However, SF-3335 knew better. The weapons were different—a newer model of blaster cannon that she had never seen before. Of those, there were two on the front and one on the rear. However, the weapons didn’t concern her as much as the bikes’ apparent speed did, which she judged from only a cursory glance. They were fast. Faster than any repulsor bike she had ever ridden against.

Faster than her own machine.

<<Engaging now.>> SF-3335 said, before swiftly cutting the channel. On cue, the Crimson Velocity slowly emerged from invisibility as the strand-cast took aim with the axial-mounted energy torpedo launchers—weapons that were just as good at sniping as they were for busting tanks. In that, she switched both to the highest power setting and lined up the crosshairs in her HUD directly on the fuselage of the bike at the front, the range indicator reading 880 meters as she did. In doing so, the strand-cast leveraged her augmented reflexes to line up a direct shot, in spite of the fact that a single energy torpedo’s blast radius was large enough that doing so wasn’t entirely necessary.

After doing so, SF-3335 willed her weapon to fire only a few milliseconds after uncloaking, at which point a searing comet of fusion plasma exploded out from its barrel at relativistic velocity, committed to a potentially lethal trajectory that might see it strike the leading Jedi rider in a superheated inferno.

Craft: Crimson Velocity
Loadout:

Last edited:
"I wouldn't do that!"
"Did you hear me old man? Leave the pretty girl to herself and return to where you came from."

Invisible fingers sought Annika's throat, seeking to lift her from the ground. She released Leilah's hand as they approached, extending to Jorus, for her saber.

"Yeah-I" she glanced up at the older man hovering above her, "I-got out of them already?" she was still perplexed, but her headache had subsided for the moment. "I can walk. Thanks." she rushed to her feet.

"You're public enemy number one right now grandpa Jorus."

In her peripheral she saw a rifle point for them both, in her desperation to knock Jorus clear of it's trajectory, but her hand and forearm went right through him -- she wasn't quick enough either. The bolt went through them both; it phased right through them.

She thought she anticipated that better, guess her Force sense was off? She still couldn't make sense of what the feth was going on. "I-I don't know what's going on..."

She looked backed at the hostages, "What do we do?"

Jorus tossed Lina Djo Lina Djo her lightsaber and spared only a glance for Annika Starfire Annika Starfire , who now had Lina to deal with. Lina seemed capable, and the Twi'lek holding her hand clearly had a protector, so his focus was on Cortana Jade Cortana Jade , one of the most obvious people in need of evacuation in his immediate area. That blaster shot that passed through him, or didn't, made him wonder if he was a ghost - if his body was on the ground somewhere in the melee.

But alive or dead didn't make a difference to the job that needed doing: hell, guide in extremis was sort of a traditional ghost job, wasn't it. A few other hostages were knotting in close, hoping for cover or protection or guidance. The feeling of being out of his depth vanished like a sandcastle in a typhoon. What needed to happen just happened to be the one thing in the galaxy he did as well as anyone who'd ever lived.

Instinctive navigation had been his bread and butter for close to seventy years at the cost of every other aspect of his connection to the Force. He'd voyaged to half the companion galaxies, forded the Deep Core and the Wellspring, co-created the Mara Corridor, raced pods and boats and starfighters for deadly stakes, threaded blockades aplenty, run evacs and getaways against the Sith and the Fringe and Jedi tyrants and the CIS, walked through firestorms with the right step here or there.

His gut said for a cargo this size, this sluggish, and this incoherent, your absolute best bet is that way.

"Stay glued to my ass," he said to anyone who'd listen, and went for it.

It wasn't a sprint. The course he took was downright meandering, a reciprocating switchback through the chaos. Swords and souls, chains and dragons, firestorms and weather manipulation, blasterfire and butchery, vengeance and vergence summoning, snipers and surveillance: the course he took, and the knot of hostages with him, threaded needle after needle.

Anyone who stuck very close to him was, impossibly, safe.

We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR: Cerea Farmlands
MISSION: Rescue Hostages
TAGS: Allies:
Kahlil Noble / Jorus Q. Merrill / Targraanak / Cortana Jade / Jonyna Si Jonyna Si / Lossa Darcuhl / Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield
Foes: Darth Carnifex / Darth Strosius / Malum of House Marr / OPEN

Connel actually appreciated Thirdas putting himself between the Lichen and everyone else. It gave him the moment he needed to act.

SNAP-HISS

SNAP-HISS

As the smoke grenades’ effects engulfed the area, the Jedi slowed his breathing through the Force and as Thirdas was engaging, Connel took the initiative and reached out through the Force, pulling some debris from behind the Sith and directing it into an intercept path. If his path was true, it would slam into Vazz’ back. Spinning “Alpha” with “Omega” in a defensive reverse grip out in front of him, Connel walked out and to the side of his “Blood-brother”.

Turn, and walk away never to return. Only warning. Spoken almost half-heartedly, Connel meant what he said, but was not at all naive. He knew the answer before he even made the statement, Vanagor just didn’t want the Sith to say he wasn’t given a warning.

Staging to Rescue hostages

Be careful what you wish for.

The last thing that evil wants...

ai.generated.art.photo-art-1701558005307.png.jpg

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, HK-88 (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Allies:
Kahlil Noble / Jorus Q. Merrill / Targraanak / Cortana Jade / Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Foes: Darth Carnifex / Darth Strosius / Malum of House Marr / Xeykard Xeykard

A hero is—as though one should say—a man of high achievement, who performs famous exploits; who does things that are heroical, and in all his actions and demeanor is a hero indeed.“ - Henry Brooke

… looks like it would be the ground.

The monster Xeykard moved on him FAST and he did not have time to react in the way he would normally, luckily, so long ago, his Soresu instructor ran him through so many “Velocities” that ”Conservator” just barely blocked the lightclub in time, but it still blocked it. Looking down at the weapons, his angled the Warlord’s weapon away, and then at Xeykard. Not…. Impressed….

He wanted to make a snarky comment, something like “You tried so hard to look mean there.” but that would serve absolutely no point right now. He had a dragon to find in the air, while still dealing with the Inquisitor in front of him at the same time. Vulpesen was doing the same thing, but they were clearly working in tandem on each of them.

Feeling the Force flow through him like adrenaline, Caltin’s dominant hand broke grip of his saber as his lead hand held; the Force powerfully centering on his right arm and core muscles and in a wide angle, a right hook was flying at Xeykard’s face, a foot was ready to plant in the ground to get some distance between them if he dodged.

Velocities - A training method where two practitioners slowly make specific controlled moves, repeating them over and over but slowly picking up speed until they become instinctive and flow freely.

... is my undivided attention.

Allies: Xeykard Xeykard
Directly Engaging: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Vulpesen Vulpesen

The Uvak was swift in the air, and the distance it gained was considerable from where it had originally taken flight. This gave Drako ample time to detect and respond to the shards of broken fountain being sent his way from Lina Djo Lina Djo . The rider directed Hask to abruptly change directions allowing the projectile debris to pass by the pair harmlessly.

Drako looked towards the direction of the ranged attack attempting to make out who had engaged him. Before he was able to make out who had though, he found himself in the midst of a changing weather pattern. Drako looked towards the sky above him silently as Hask continued to glide around the battlefield. As the tempest began to strengthen it became apparent to the Sith that he had to land or he risked both himself and his loyal Uvak to a crash landing "Very well." he muttered with frustration as he directed Hask back towards the square where his ally Xeyard had been.

Just as well, because a seemingly rogue bolt of lightning descended from the clouds with a deafening crack of electricity where Drako & Hask had previously been.

Hask swept low over the ruins of the battletorn city, using the lower altitude to escape much of the buffeting winds, the knight on his back reached out his arm that held the powerlance and dropped it in the ruins below. Drako pulled back on the saddle which instructed the Uvak to flare its wings for a landing. With a THUD the creature came to land near the fight. Drako's empty right hand was soon filled by an archaic hilt of a proto-saber which ignited in a red blade "I'll admit" Drako called out towards Vanagor and Vulpesen as Xeyard engaged the duo "Never have I see that power before. It defies reason. How many more times can you manifest the Force in such a way?" he at least assumed the two wouldn't be able to call down tempests forever, or keep them fueled while not focusing.

Last edited:

Aramea Bel

Cutest Little Murder Hobo
There had been endless confusion at the presence of the young woman, garbed an elegant civilian dress and toting around a parasol. Many of the troopers had given Aramea strange looks. Predatory, but she was the only predator among these fleshy-things, and she'd found them to be quite nourishing meals before the onset of whatever battle the Grandfather and Mother had seen fit to test her upon. They wouldn't mind one or two missing soldiers either, Aramea though.

Never a stranger sight than Aramea ambling through the cratered fields as blaster bolts whizzed passed her. Aramea, for her part, was entirely unfazed by the lasers threatening to burn holes through her trunk as she paused then and again to peer at the dead and dying, gleefully smiling down at them, only to frown once she realized they'd make poor meals.

And then a wonderfully potent scent caught the little Sithspawn's attention. A Force user. "Oh, how delightful!" the woman said to no one in particular as she perked up. "Surely they'll be delectable."

Even through the smoke, Aramea could smell the Force User. It cut through the smoke like a knife, and Aramea followed it eagerly, her parasol twirling and leaving curls of smoke trailing behind the woman. She drew closer, closer, closer, until she knew she was near. But looking around at the bombed out buildings and the ruined streets...nowhere to be found. "Oh, won't you please come out?" the Sithspawn pleaded with a deceptively sweet voice, distress coloring her words. "I promise, I'd just like to talk."

Fallon Draellix-Kobitana Fallon Draellix-Kobitana

Untitled920_20231011091927.png
Objective: Manage prisoners
Tags: Cortana Jade Cortana Jade Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill Lina Djo Lina Djo
Wearing: this

Untitled938_20231026121044.png
Annika didn't get a chance to hear and answer from the man, or the Jedi he seemed so focused on rescuing. Her threatening tone was cut short by the other woman? The Sith? What was going on here.

She dropped her saber and clawed at her throat as she felt the other Sith reaching for her with the force and lifting her off of the ground. The academy taught lessons on resisting things like this, but the few seconds of panic allowed Lina Djo Lina Djo Enough leeway to take hold, even if it was short lived. Deep purple flames flickered at her fingers as she finally regained control and resisted the power. Annika glared at the woman as she called her lightsaber back to her hands. "What the hell? You just tried of off that guy? Afraid I'll take your kill or something?" she shouted at the woman angrily. Her voice showed signs of the recent stricture around her throat, but the venom and spite in her voice was clear, and it filled her with strength.

Her hands were both now shrouded in the purple flames, they did little for her, but seemed to appear whenever she was roused. She glanced at the three of them, she wasnt sure she could take any of them right now, let alone all three of them, but what was she to do? She wasnt a coward and would not be seen as one. She held her lightsaber in a defensive pose, ready to be engaged, waiting to see what the trio would now do, at least on this occasion she had some backup as she noticed the black armoured kainite soldiers who had lined up next to her. The purple of her blade glinted off of their armour as they looked to her leadership.... idiots.

Untitled938_20231026121044.png

Nearby Allies: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Vulpesen Vulpesen
Nearby Enemies: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Xeykard Xeykard Drako Drako
Directly Tags: Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill Cortana Jade Cortana Jade
Enagaing: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

The brief time the sith apprentice was in the air was enough enough for her to get her saber back, enough for her to form a plan. "Leilah, go with Jorus and the Jedi, they will protect you."

"But -" Lina gave her such a viscous look she took half a step back, avoided her gaze and nodded. The apprentice freed herself of Lina's grasp, Lina twisted the lightsaber, splitting into into two.

Snap-hiss

"I see the stupid among the Sith is still at an all time high, so lot me spell it out for you." she could feel energy gathering around Jorus as she placed herself between them and blackguard dual sabers twirled in her hands as Lina settled into them, feeling them like they were extensions of herself. "I am very much your enemy, and, if you're lucky, your death will be swift."

Her hands shot forwards, sending a powerful wave of energy at the black blades on either side of Annika, sending them sprawling before she stepped into to attack Annika, left blade coming to crash against hers, while the right swept for her legs.

sith-red.png

Vazz 'dodged' the blaster shots sent his way. At least, that's what it looked like. He twisted and turned in an almost uncaring manner since, well, this wasn't really him. Just an illusion born of the Force. But he played it up, kept the illusion of him actually being there, metaphorically and literally. "Come now, I could've just ambushed you. Can't we talk?"

The detonation of smoke grenades was an answer in on itself. The Defel let out a heavy sigh as he stayed perched on the roof, now standing from his initial dodges. The smoke cleared, leaving only two. Again he 'dodged', turning to the side to let the rubble sail past him. "Okay, okay. Fine. We don't talk."

He jumped down from the roof, holding the stolen lightsaber in his offhand, unignited as he stalked closer. All to keep up the act of course. All so they'd look ahead as the real version of him stalked the pair from behind, hidden from view between a mix of the Force and the Defel's natural ability to turn invisible.

"We fight."

The illusion spoke, and the real Vazz ignited his saber just behind Connel to bring it down in a heavy, swift strike. The tattooed one had already proven to be the protector of the two, so why not strike down the smaller? The more they panicked, the more they worried, the weaker they'd be. And the stronger it would make Vazz.

Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield | Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Untitled996_20231227143323.png

Objective: Make Sith troopers life difficult, rescue injured natives
Tags: Aramea Bel Aramea Bel

Fallon continued her progress toward the bombed out building where survivors sheltered, darting from place to place quickly but luckily finding little resistance thanks to the ever watchful eye of her orbiting mother. Until something caught her eye, something unusual. She crouched by a ruined wall, she was cloaked, but she had been drilled in to taking cover nonetheless. The ashlan watched the strange sight of a woman in an elgant dress, one that wouldnt look out of place in Luno, ambling casually through a bombed out ruin.

"I promise, I'd just like to talk."

<<Can you hear this? she sounds upset, but it feels wrong.>> she communicated silently via her implant.

<<I can't get a visual, there is too much smoke, I don't like it, be careful Fal.>>

Fallon raised her eyebrow as she watched the woman, this felt like a setup, her uncle had let her watch horror holos and the innocent who casually strolled through hell always turned out to be a monster or something. But she was in a direct path between the girl and her objective, and if she turned just a little, she might find the trapped natives herself. Fallon crept forward and deactivates the sonic suppression, still invisible, but capable of verbal communication. The girl had her lightsaber in her hand for if things to a more dangerous turn.

"OK, what do you want to talk about? Your dress is pretty, aren't you worried about all the Sith about?" she hadn't noticed but she was clutching her Rosary for comfort on the opposite hand. She peered from her spot to try and glean more information on the target. She wrinkled her nose as as the wind changed and unpleasant smell of burning flesh assaulted her nose. Mercifully she was unable to identify the exact nature of the scent, but it appalled her.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

After doing so, SF-3335 willed her weapon to fire only a few milliseconds after uncloaking, at which point a searing comet of fusion plasma exploded out from its barrel at relativistic velocity, committed to a potentially lethal trajectory that might see it strike the leading Jedi rider in a superheated inferno.

Ambush! Chit!

Acting only on instinct, Jonyna's right foot burst with flame, causing the entire speeder to fling itself into the air. Jonyna wasn't exactly known for her piloting skills, but she drew on what Zash had taught her all those years ago. Twirling through the air, she barrel rolled around the torpedo, before sliding the bike on it's side mid-air, pulling out her blaster and firing off a hail of blaster bolts at the opponent. She didn't know who it was, but she knew they were trying to kill her.

So she would return the favor.

Tag: SF-3335 SF-3335 Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Robes
Tags: Targraanak Targraanak / Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl
zOIcum2.png

The Wookie was as quick as Jedi tended to be, but Darth Strosius was hardly some hulking behemoth himself. Soon enough the gap between the two had been closed despite the best efforts of the fleeing Jedi and the masked man slashed his blade outwards to sever off the Wookie's extended arm. What he failed to notice in his chase however was the hilt of the captured lightsaber formerly secured on his belt flying through the air and landing in said outstretched hand.

Crimson clashed against azure as the two blades met, his gaze narrowing as the Jedi spoke in a language that he couldn't decipher. Probably gloating about his quick maneuver if he had to guess. He didn't intend to let the Wookie gloat long. The Sith Lord wasted no time in beginning a brutal barrage of strikes against the Jedi's blade, each one threatening to bat away the blue blade just enough to allow for him to get in a proper strike. Before he could manage to make such an attack however the Jedi retaliated with his own sudden series of blows from overhead. The duel shifted to one of raw force and strength as he held off the powerful swings with an unyielding block each time.

It wasn't often that Darth Strosius had to be concerned about actually being overpowered in terms of raw strength, not between his natural enhancements and his control of the Force's physical enhancements anyway, but here he did have to expend a fair bit of focus to keep the Wookie's strikes from forcing aside his blade. He was almost starting to enjoy the rush of battle in what was otherwise a chore, but then the Jedi suddenly broke and ran while he was preparing another block. A growl ripped from his throat in frustration at the retreat and he immediately shifted to charge after the Wookie, but he only made it a step forward before he paused.

Panicked yells in familiar voices from behind him made the masked man's gaze snap away from his opponent and back to where his soldiers were supposed to be gunning down the prisoners, only to spot what seemingly appeared to be three assaulting his troopers. "They just come out of the woodworks like vermin-" Distracted by the new arrival the Sith Lord didn't notice a large fuel container being lifted and pulled towards him and his opponent, only being made aware of it when a sudden explosion threw him away from where the Wookie had been running. Flaming debris littered the area and a shard of hot metal was definitely buried somewhere between his side and lower back as he pulled himself up from the ground.

He glanced back at the flaming debris with a narrowed gaze but didn't bother looking too long. Fire didn't mix well with his regeneration and he couldn't spot the Wookie, so it was time to return to his soldiers. With a wave of his hand and a stifled grunt of pain the sharp metal shard of the fuel container that had pierced into his back was pulled free and tossed aside by the Force, a few moments to catch his breath being all that he needed before he began sprinting back to his troopers as they formed into squads to try and fire on the new Jedi from multiple angles.

Xeykard was already committed to his rush and swing as the other Jedi intervened. Even if he wasn't charging in, lightning wasn't exactly an easy thing to dodge. Instead he split his focus, strengthening his body for a split second to defend himself.

The lightning slammed into his back, dispersing across his tough scales; half was grounded, shooting down his leg, while the rest shot along his saber, crackling and arcing against Vanagor's guard. Despite his physiology and focus, he still felt his muscles seizing up, locking for a brief moment as the lightning coursed through his body.

Once more he was committed -- a deadly prospect, given Vanagor was now swinging a Force-wrapped fist at his face. Xeykard didn't hesitate; though he couldn't dodge, he let his momentum carry him, slamming his head into Vanagor's strike before the Jedi could put his full strength behind it.

The blunted blow stung, but not enough to stop him. His muscles loosened again, and his fury rose as he swung, again and again, at the Jedi Master before him.

The Sith moved with uncanny agility, able to dodge slugs and rubble projectiles without breaking a sweat. As Connel readied himself by brandishing his dual lightsabers, casting their blue and yellow hues against the lingering smoke, the visor of Thirdas' helmet automatically switched to infrared vision to filter out the cloud that had yet to dissipate. It would prove a lifesaving feature, as the Defel moving to engage them appeared in cold blues rather than warm reds and yellows.

Another prick of needles alerted him of impending disaster, coupled with the HUD of his helmet indicating movement behind him and Connel. He sensed the threat to his little brother, and so without the time to think he would relinquish the pistol grip of his rifle in favour of raising his right arm to the side just in time to shield Connel from the cowardly strike from behind. His arm, not of flesh, blood, and bone, but rather a cybernetic prosthesis encased in phrik, would hold firm against anything the Sith could dish out.

"Illusions and falsehoods, deceitful trickery," he snarled and swung his arm back at the would-be assassin in a wide arc, hoping to force him at least to take a step back and give Connel room to breathe. "The weapons of a coward!"

He spun around as he swung his arm, settling on the true visage of their opponent as he proceeded to pop off a few point-blank blaster rounds.

Vulpesen couldn't help the barking laughter that escaped from behind his vulpine mask, his free hand moving to his gut as he tried to reign in his control. "It defies reason," they had said. There was no phrase that better summed up the problem with the sith and jedi dichotomy. The force was infinite, ever changing, and beyond comprehension. All it took was for someone outside of the duality to throw a wrench in things. In hindsight, he'd been a fool to think he could truly learn from either. The jedi, so steeped in tradition and caution that they choked innovation. The sith were so obsessed with power that they cut off all avenues that required one work in tandem with the force rather than try to subjugate it.

"Call it a gift from the Veran Wilders," he said, his wry grin evident even underneath the phrik mask. "And its a gift that keeps on giving!" Dancing away from entanglement that was Caltin and the iron lizard, Vulpesen trusted the larger jedi to handle his own while the Wilder brought down another bolt, then another towards the Uvak rider. "Lets see which lasts longer! My lightning or your energy to dance around it!" once more, the heavens let loose with a barrage of crackling lances which arced towards where Drako stood. Each strike was blinding and deafening in the way that only nature knew how to make, the Zorren's sensitive ears protected only by the sonic dampeners in his mask which had been designed to protect his hearing from the constant grenades and explosions of a warzone.

Xeykard Xeykard Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Drako Drako

We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR: Cerea Farmlands
MISSION: Rescue Hostages
TAGS: Allies:
Kahlil Noble / Jorus Q. Merrill / Targraanak / Cortana Jade / Jonyna Si Jonyna Si / Lossa Darcuhl / Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield
Foes: Darth Carnifex / Darth Strosius / Malum of House Marr / OPEN

Connel Vanagor has a strong connection to the Force.

Connel Vanagor had not one, but two Master Force Users as his parents and his teachers.

Connel Vanagor has a remarkable tactical mind for his age.

Connel Vanagor can still be fooled.

He was fooled.

He bought into the Vazz decoy fully; call it a masterful play on Vazz’ part, which it was, call if a lack of field experience on Connel’s part which he has if you wish . The point is it worked, that is until the lightsaber came down on him. At the last moment, with all of the Force assisted speed that he could muster, Connel brought “Omega”, shortsaber over his head and behind him to block.

Thirdas beat him to it.

The move actually threw Connel off momentarily until Thirdas was popping off shots. This gave Vanagor a moment to settle himself on his next move. Focusing the Force in his arms and hands, he went to push a wave of energy at the lichen that should send him flying if everything went the way it was supposed to. He lost the element of surprise, so any more tricks like that were out the proverbial window. Now, it was the “little brother’s” turn to play the part of protector.

“Alpha” held low and away from him, “Omega” held reverse grip up and in front as he went to move forward, Connel would take the heat of the Sith’s attack as Thirdas would be in the perfect position to pick his targets and shoot.

Staging to Rescue hostages

Equipment: Traditional Robe
Extras: Echo Stone
Weapons: Lossa's Lightsaber, Turmoil
Allied Tags: Targraanak Targraanak
Foe Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
qYVowJE.png

She didn't have the luxury of distractions.

Whatever the wookie was doing, and yelling about falling on deaf ears as her three forms spread out to attack. Two of her blurred forms falling beneath the gunfire as she continued to wrap the Force around her. Muscles and bones exceeding their limits as she closed the distance, striking for the weak spots in armor. Sure, horrible sith an all, but the purple blade never left a cut behind. Never threw a blaster bolt back with a deflection.

It sapped the energy from everything it touched.

The hum of the blade dropping a soldier, unconscious now when she finally drew back the blade. The blaster shots disappearing into the weapon as they focused their fire once more on her. Eyes scanning once more as she split into three forms again, switching which blurred form she appeared as to knock out another of the soldiers.

An explosion in the distance only giving her a moment of pause while she pushed the crackling blade into another weak point and held it there in a grappling dance with the soldier. Trying to angle the blaster down at her as she pressed the blade into their armpit and spun.

Oh! Darksider coming back.

"Feth. Of course they are." Only able to steal a glance at the approaching being before laying the Sith soldier down. The prisoners were working to get further away, some having grabbed weapons before they broke into a dead sprint to freedom. She wasn't going to rely on them to remain and fight as she whirled, only letting herself think for a brief moment.

There were still Sith soldiers remaining, and being drawn into combat would put her at the disadvantage.

But she'd rather lock up that particular threat than let it stab at her back. She repeated her trick a final time. Absorbing the blaster shots intended for her before her form split again. Three robed forms headed for Darth Strosius Darth Strosius . One head on, one from the right and the final from the left side. All three wielding a blade and all little more than a blur as the one attacking from the left proved to be the real one.

NotNybs.png

Be careful what you wish for.

The last thing that evil wants...

ai.generated.art.photo-art-1701558005307.png.jpg

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, HK-88 (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Allies:
Kahlil Noble / Jorus Q. Merrill / Targraanak / Cortana Jade / Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Foes: Darth Carnifex / Darth Strosius / Malum of House Marr / Xeykard Xeykard

A hero is—as though one should say—a man of high achievement, who performs famous exploits; who does things that are heroical, and in all his actions and demeanor is a hero indeed.“ - Henry Brooke

GAH! What’s your skin made of? Duracrete?! Shaking his fist and gripping his weapon again, Caltin realized just how strong a foe that Xeykard was. Luckily he managed to bring his weapon back into a a defensive posture as the Iron lizard brought his club down…

… again…

… and again…

… and again.

This is annoying He thought, but there was nothing Caltin could do, Xeykard all but had him pinned down, he could not do anything but block. He could block, but it was clear that the Warlord Inquisitor was not going to let up until either Drako got a kill shot or he would wear the Massive Jedi Master down into defeat. It was strange, but each blow felt almost “electrified”, as if the lightning that hit him was now enhancing his strength and power. This was frustrating, it should…

… he just got brought to one knee…

That’s it…

Taking a few moments, taking deeper breaths with every inhale, he drew hard on the Force, his heavy breaths turned into a controlled growl almost of his own. His body was starting to vibrate uncontrollably as he was storing energy like a battery… an overloaded battery… a bomb…

… and what do bombs do?

black-adam-the-rock.jpg

ENOUGH! Rising to his feet slowly, electrical energies coursing through him, crackling in the eyes, he just glared at Xeykard, then Drako, then even over at Carnifax.Something was wrong, something was definitely wrong, but he couldn’t put his finger on it.

... is my undivided attention.

[/COLOR]

sith-red.png

One was more aware than the other.

All at once Vazz's assault was turned to defense as he saw the elder brother turn to defend the younger. They were too experienced of a shoulder to haphazardly throw their arm in the path of his lightsaber. Sure enough, the blade didn't cut through, and the blaster that came towards him had Vazz skittering back to knock the shots away and create some space.

A failed first strike was never good. For a moment the Defel frowned, but he couldn't exactly focus on that as he found himself thrown back in the air. He gritted his teeth, forced himself to twist midair to find purchase on a broken wall rather than slam into it from the push. Fighting head on was by far something he did not like to do.

"True."

Cowardice. For some, perhaps it was. But Vazz hadn't cared about fighting on equal footing with those around him. He leapt up towards the roof, letting his saber scatter the shots that would surely come for him. Connel was determined to be the close range fighter and leave his elder to shoot, so why not ruin that a bit?

On the roof, he spun, cutting a hole through it to send him deeper into the building, into the darkness that waited within it's halls. All while grinning at the Vanagor as they closed in. Bait, for certain, and yet Vazz was already aware they couldn't just let him run off.

"Come along, little Jedi."

Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield

Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Allies: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Drako Drako Xeykard Xeykard Annika Starfire Annika Starfire
Enemies: Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Cortana Jade Cortana Jade Vulpesen Vulpesen Lina Djo Lina Djo

The situation within the main square had devolved into a frenzy, compelling Lucia to react to the myriad calls for reinforcement, even if only to occupy the attention of the hostile Force-wielders in the area. To that end, the gynoid made swift progress in making her way to the square, jumping from building to building, clearing alleyways, and sprinting over rooftops so as to avoid the main streets and preserve a measure of stealth for her arrival. All the while, her drone skyed overhead, feeding its camera feed and sensor data into the gynoid’s awareness so that she might have a measure of awareness regarding the situation within the square. In that regard, the events had developed quickly, faster than Lucia herself had anticipated. Regardless, the gynoid was keen to not be left behind.

<<IBIS-414, hold position 150 meters above the square. Do not descend any further.>> Lucia transmitted to her drone. In that, the gynoid had as much data as she needed. Now, all she had left to do was decide on how she might best intervene in order to correct the situation. However, the scene was such that Lucia immediately deduced that she would need a weapon in her hands.

Or more aptly, weapons.

On cue, Lucia swiftly drew both of her heavy pistols as she sprinted across the roof of the second-to-last building outside the west perimeter of the main square. At the same time, the gynoid made a snap decision on how she might intervene in the growing melee.

She needed only to execute her plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom