Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Concord Specialized Technologies

Greetings, Mandalorian. I wish to requisition a few of your wares...

70x PS-1 Tagger Corvettes
25x Dragonsnake Picket Cruisers
10x Atin'la Heavy Cruisers
5x Concordia Heavy Destroyers
1x Tsad Fleet Carrier

1,000x T-1 Slugger Tanks
1,000x HA-2 Pike Gunships
500x GF-3 Talon Fighters
A foreseeable supply of Kodashi Viper Mark IIs for the fleet aforementioned.

Place it on the tab of the Imperial Manikata Dynasty.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Greetings, Mandalorian. I wish to requisition a few of your wares...

70x PS-1 Tagger Corvettes
25x Dragonsnake Picket Cruisers
10x Atin'la Heavy Cruisers
5x Concordia Heavy Destroyers
1x Tsad Fleet Carrier

1,000x T-1 Slugger Tanks
1,000x HA-2 Pike Gunships
500x GF-3 Talon Fighters
A foreseeable supply of Kodashi Viper Mark IIs for the fleet aforementioned.

Place it on the tab of the Imperial Manikata Dynasty.
Hey there. Considering the ships that you're asking about, I would like to ask what you're planning? In general the the Tsad, Concordia, and Atin'la-class ships are Mando, as well as the GF-3s. It's more so worries about it following the general fleet rules in the Codex and not burning yourself out with large numbers, along with the in universe lore of the ship's you're wanting.

Hey there. Considering the ships that you're asking about, I would like to ask what you're planning? In general the the Tsad, Concordia, and Atin'la-class ships are Mando, as well as the GF-3s. It's more so worries about it following the general fleet rules in the Codex and not burning yourself out with large numbers, along with the in universe lore of the ship's you're wanting.
We are a minor power, so while it may stress the recruitment pool I'm sure they could be crewed. And trust me, large number fleets wouldn't worsen my interest. The purpose of such a purchase is border defense and offensive patrols against small aggressive neighbors, nothing out of the ordinary for any power worth a damn I'm sure.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
We are a minor power, so while it may stress the recruitment pool I'm sure they could be crewed. And trust me, large number fleets wouldn't worsen my interest. The purpose of such a purchase is border defense and offensive patrols against small aggressive neighbors, nothing out of the ordinary for any power worth a damn I'm sure.

Alright. Thought about it for a while too, and I’ll approve this. Have fun with them dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom