Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship HF-2 Jair Kyr'am Heavy Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
d355e55-09537526-0969-4a95-9bf2-a2ccdaa72f9b.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a new heavy fighter that doesn't rely on munitions.
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Concord Specialized Technologies
  • Affiliation: Specialty squadrons a various group.
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: HF-2 Jair Kyr'am Heavy Fighter
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Durasteel, components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • None
STRENGTHS
  • Powerful PC-5 cannon.
  • Heavy defenses.
  • Durable.
WEAKNESSES
  • Sluggish.
  • Easy target.
  • Lack of munitions tubes limits the Jair Kyr'am's flexibility, as it cannot carry torpedoes, missile, bombs, or mines.
DESCRIPTION
Designed as a versatile heavy fighter, the HF-2 Jair Kyr'am is an oddity of strike craft design. Seeming to take design ques from the Lighthouse-class Freighter, the Jair Kyr'am, roughly translating to Death Scream, is the first craft to equipt CST's new PC-5 Beviin hyper particle cannon. This cannon gives the HF-2 an incredible amount of firepower without being equipt with torpedo launchers. Supplementing this heavy gun is a pair of Uur's, along with two twin laser turrets mounted to the upper part of the wings. Complimenting this in an impressive defensive system of shields and armor that allow the attacker to take multiple hits.

While the design is solid, it's not without its flaws. The Jair Kyr'am is a big and slow target, making it easier for enemy craft to engage it, along with making it harder for the heavy fighter to strike back against fighters or interceptors. Along with this, the lack of munition launch systems means it a lot of variability that other heavy fighters would generally be able to take advantage of.

Last edited:
Mig Gred Mig Gred I... don't see any fault here, beautifully concise.

My only request and this is only a suggestion would be to give a little more detail on the strengths and weaknesses of the ship. Its usually good to describe what makes it so tough.

Some things you've put like "powerful PC5 cannon" are certainly self-explanatory. "Lack of Munitions Tubes" may need to be rephrased a little, because it seems less self-explanatory to me. Do you mean that it cannot fire things like missiles / torpedoes?

Let me know / or touch those up a little and I'll stamp an approve on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom