Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blackout | ME Invasion of GA-held Yag'Dhul, Kiffu, Thyferra & Ukatis

PRIME PAGECLAIM

blackoutobj4.png

Capital City of Ukatis
Plaza Square

I want blood i'll kill for it!
Burn me at the stake, met the devil, made the deal for it

ᖭ༏ᖫ
The blood of my enemies; watching while they sentence me
Sentencing ceased, sentence deceased
I'll watch you bask in the glory of your holy disease

Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Braze Braze | Ryana mina Ryana mina

The horrific sight of the mangled and broken jedi seemed to catch the attention of the newcomer as Dima scoffed, gesturing with one of her four arms as if she were brushing her shoulders off. Just another piece of livestock for the slaughter as those five eyes swirled and darted about the battlefield from behind her Mandalorian Visor. She noticed a masked individual slink forward, fetching the out of commission jedi and dragging him away for some much needed medical attention.

And for the brief moment Dimas eyes met the mask of Braze Braze , Domina lifted a clawed hand and gestured a kiss to her hand before proceeding to wave girlishly at the lad as he slunk away behind the other warrior. "Good good, Dima was thinking he wasn't gonna make it. Might of been a little rough with him...incredibly rude little god~" She mused casually as she refocused her eyes on Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el as he stowed his only weapon, instantly evoking a quirked brow and a primitive shift and tilt of her head as she stared at the godling with an excited grin across her face.

"Mmnf, now that is a sight, a godborn with some nerve. This wasn't a complete waste of time after all. It's not often-" She cooed as she showed Jasper the saber she had ignited...and proceeding to shut off the sizzling blade. "Where a godling is willing to match Dominas style~" She cheerfully admired before stowing her newest trinket behind her back tucked beneath her cloak along her lower spine. "You wouldn't know this little godling, but Domina is one of the Deadliest Daughters of Manda you will ever have the privilege to witness, cousins will blast you down or gas you out with their trinkets. Try to get you with a boom stick so delighted with their silly little toys. But this one? With bare claws will sear the name Prime into your bones so you may never forget it. When we are done, when you think of the name Mandalorian. You will think of Domina Prime~" She warned as Jasper put up his own hands and fearlessly pressed the advance in a bold display of might and vigor.

He positioned his arm for a proper wind up to his strike as Dima's twisting gaze focused and scanned each movement and gesture of his four limbs in order to track him properly.

And the way he prepared to strike, the amount of force seemed only half invested in the energy while his other arm lied in wait. His attack seemed almost overly telegraphed, like he wanted her to overreact and slip which she might have if she hadn't had the amount of options she did for counter play. And so, her upper arms closed in nice and tight while her lower arms spread out slightly and remained wide as if ready to grapple.

Just then, just as his arm breached her space of influence to strike her Dima suddenly shifted each of the trajectory of her arms, using TWO of her arms on the left side to enhance their stopping power, smoothly blocking the attack and holding her footing strong and firm as her other two eyes remained glued to that other arm of his lying in wait while her central most eye lingered on his legs to check his footing.

She then flicked her lower arm menacingly, pushing it forward as if going to strike while at the same time utilizing her large, alien legs and invading his footspace with her large, hooked talons and bladed feet. Playing an extremely dangerous game of footsies with the Jedi as her other two arms remained poised and ready to strike, attempting to position her foot just behind Jaspers ankles while brushing her lower legs against his calves and Achilles. An incredibly vulnerable and vital weak point of most humanoids she was fully equipped to take advantage of.

That alone was unorthodox for a close quarters battle. after all who would want to sacrifice their adventurous footing to an enemy combatant by invading their space and risking their balance? The move itself would be enough to send the Jedis mind spiraling for a solution to a uniquely rare problem that would commonly never come up in a common fight against ones fellow man.

And she would continue this, sliding and shifting her legs between his while lifting her knees high into his groin area to force a reaction while attempting to trip him up. Hopefully forcing a hasty move or slip up, her eyes remained steady on that other arm of his, waiting to see what he would do next despite his awkward positioning.

All i took was one mistake, one slip up to lose a leg. And enough of those mistakes would cost him more than a limb if he was not careful when engaging the Xeno.

Last edited:

UKATIS

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Dominick von Ascania Dominick von Ascania Adenn Munin Adenn Munin Jan Beroya Jan Beroya

"I refuse." She said simply.

His feelings had wound themselves into a tight knot. So many sleepless nights had been spent - both before and after the wedding - knowing that Cora was at the mercy of the powerful men of Ukatis. There had been nothing he could do to stop it. He had felt powerless.

At Cora's words that tight knot started to slowly unwind. Released from its grip, came a torrent of feelings. A warmth of affection, a sense of joy and a touch of something less innocent in the face of her stern defiance. Makko didn't even feel the victorious grin spread across his face. Instead of being weighed down, he felt buoyant.

Then Marcel raised his hand. The grin was gone, sublimated into an aether of fear. Fear of the past repeating itself. Time seemed to slow. Cora was fast, his eyes barely following her hand as she snatched Marcel’s wrist out of the air.

"I will not allow anyone to raise a hand to me. Ever. Again."

Makko almost felt like pumping a fist into the air in victory. He couldn’t keep a thump of pride from reverberating down their bond. She turned to him.

He offered a short, sharp nod. It had to be done. Only then did he allow one corner of his lips to turn upwards again. Makko had been lost. This was her moment, but he was grateful to have witnessed it. Their bond had been frayed, it had been stretched. A needle of the Force wove between them both and drew out another thin strand that linked them.

It had been a long time since a strand had been added to that bond, strengthened rather than tested.

"Something's coming. Makko and I will head them off."

“I’m coming,” he said, sparing a glance for the Alliance soldiers. They would keep the civilians safe and organise an extraction. There was going to be no argument on this point either. “They’re in the air, several headed for the palace. We cut them off or slow them down.”

Caught in the wake of the force of nature Corazona had become, he followed her into the darkness. As he passed Marcel some part of him wanted to say something. A low threat: raise your hand to her again and I will cut it off.

He stayed silent. It was her victory and if Marcel never lifted a hand again it would be because of Cora. Makko recognised where that urge to deliver a threat came from. A shard of ice that had slipped into his soul on Denon. He needed to be better.

As they walked he dared to reach out, placing one hand on her shoulder for just a moment.

“I’m with you.”

blackoutobj4.png

Ukatis
Allies: Braze Braze , Ryana mina Ryana mina
Opponent: Domina Prime Domina Prime

shield_core_divider_NEW.png

It all happened quickly. Two hands blocked his blow, two stood ready, and a bladed foot went for his ankle. They were dangerous, no doubt fully capable of slicing his foot clean off if he wasn't careful at all. Jasper maintained his composure, making work of his dueling instincts to shift his foot out of the path of her talons. It only half worked, as the claws of the imposing Xeno drew blood on the way by, spattering it across the floor below them.

Then she would shift to his groin. That was a blow that he most certainly couldn't dodge, not if he was to keep from losing the ground he had just gained. The risk was, of course, very high, but the knight was certainly atypical in that regard. Taking risks was the pathway to making progress. He had always been this way, even as he attempted to try to put on a better example for the younger students of the Order. Instincts could never truly be overwritten though. He fought, he got torn up, and he defied terrible odds to keep on moving so he could do it all over again. It was in his blood.

Blood.

Jasper reacted quickly, moving his prosthetic arm to catch Domina's foot. Steam erupted from the piston within, billowing out and setting a slight mist around the mechanical arm. With a great deal of strength, enhanced by the mechanism that lie within, the man would press the Xeno's foot down into the puddle of blood she had just created by slicing his ankle open. Now he had utility. Whenever the foot hit the ground, the knight would make use of the runes that Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble had taught him, all scrawled out on his mechanical fingers.

Freeze.

Frost would envelop the Mandalorian's foot, hopefully insnaring it to the ground so that he could shift his focus.

“Sorry,” he apologized. “I wasn’t listening to all the family stuff. Good for you, I think, or sorry that happened.”

And, hopefully catching the woman off guard, Jasper threw an uppercut with his organic arm.

The sounds of battle and siege drew closer and closer. Finally, the Mandalorian onslaught was crashing against the walls of the Alliance's defenses. Somewhere beyond, rumbles and screams could be heard coming from some position ahead. Although Atin could not see it, he felt the ground shake with the steps of some massive machination, a walker perhaps. Whatever it was, it was a machine of war, and the screams belonged to Alliance marines, there was no doubt. Atin gave no thought to whether or not they'd see victory or defeat, or even if he would live long enough to know the outcome of these opening moments of their war against the Galactic Alliance. He thought nothing at all. The rhythm of battle had overtaken him, a flow as he aimed his blaster rifle and squeezed the trigger, pausing only to confirm his mark had fallen before moving on to the next, all the while doing his best to keep an eye on the Jedi and their vibrantly blue blade.

Atin didn't keep count of how many times he'd pulled his trigger, or how many marines he dropped. The Jedi's movement drew his attention, and he shifted to address that problem. With his arms uplifted, the Jedi hardly seemed to be paying attention to Atin, or the felled marines around him. But strangely, an impossible wind swirled around him, lifting dirt and stone. Before Atin knew it, all the collected debris flew at him as if they were being fired from a repeating slugthrower. The stones pelted Atin, striking his beskar with metallic clanging, and pain shot through the mandalorian's body with every impact. A stone struck his visor, and the man fell back behind cover, protecting him from the remainder of the Jedi's attack.

Stars. Not the ones in the sky though, his vision swam. Beskar could only do so much against the kinetic impact of an attack like that, and were it not for the fact that Atin's brain had just been jostled around inside his skull, he would've been certain of the fact that his armor armor had some nasty dents now. As his vision realigned itself, the duplicates of his HUD finally reorganizing themselves into a single coherent image, a far more concerning image also oriented itself. Cracks spiderwebbed across a portion of his vision. The lack of any flashing red lights warning him of impending death-by-vacuum told him it wasn't a breach, but the integrity was definitely comprised. 'Feth...' Atin crawled back onto his knees and hid behind the cover of the half destroyed wall.

He couldn't afford to continue to ignore the Jedi. He'd thinned out the numbers of the marines well-enough. Time to engage. Thrusters roared as Atin shot into the sky, angling himself above the Jedi's head. Atin flew past his lightsaber wielding foe, at whom's feet, two beeping metallic orbs blinked angry red lights. Thermal detonators. Halting in the air, Atin turned and began firing, intent on forcing the Jedi to deal with either himself or the grenades.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Dominick watched in silence with Makko. Silence and anger. The more that was said, the more he watched the annoyance that formed in his father's expression, the more he realized how much he truly had been ignorant to. The last straw was watching Marcel raised a hand for Cora. His own daughter. His own child. Marcel had never once raised a hand towards Dominick or their other siblings. And yet, had they been hit?

Had Dominick been the only one spared?

His world had shattered. And yet, he felt calm regardless. Not because he was actually calm, but because he watched Cora instead. In his eyes his sister had always been the strongest of them all. Perhaps it was selfish, but it was a relief to see that she was, in fact, as strong as he'd aways seen her to be. "I'm not much of a fighter, Cora. But I will do what I must to keep everyone safe." Even if that meant crossing a Mandalorian.

He gave as an encouraging of a smile he could before turning to lead the group that had watched this whole affair. There would be rumors now. The kind that would reflect poorly on both the von Ascania and the crown. But perhaps that was a good thing. Living in ignorance as he had, to all of his sister's suffering, perhaps this really would be for the best. He raised his still light filled fist to lead the way, stepping past Marcel without even sparing him a glance.

"The Jedi will buy us time. Let's not waste it."

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres

blackoutobj1alt.png

SPARKY
JUST OUTSIDE THE DOME | YAG'DHUL
ALLIES: Kostodu Xyston | Connel Vanagor | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Nizhalgal | GA
ENEMIES:
Celt Saxon Celt Saxon | Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund | Atin Tracinya Atin Tracinya | Nelliel Kryze | Kad Wren Kad Wren | ENCLAVE | IMPs | I.M.P
ENGAGING:
Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla
GEAR: Lightsaber | NJO Attire | Droid

ceridiv.png

banner17.png

TIGER

It was strangely quiet.

Any explosions of blaster shots couldn't be heard. This was so much better than the cacophony on Indoumodo, which had been a sensory overload. This was completely different. More bearable.

Until an E.M.P grenade caught the flank of the platoon.

At that moment, another lifeline made contact with her, bringing the briefest moments of relief.
"Padawan Xyston, Padawan Fraissi. Status report?"

It helped to know that a powerful Master was around.
<Master San Tekka! We have contact in the east.> Just as she said it, both a Mandalorian and a basilisk uncloaked themselves and laid waste to the Marines on the flank that had been caught in the E.M.P blast. <Master, things are going bad! Padawan Fraissi out.> she added before shifting into a semblance of Soresu while in the void to help defend those that were left on her side.

It all happened so quickly, however.

Most of the men fell before Ceri could do anything. And then that helmet looked at her.
<"Kid, I suggest you retreat inside the dome. It's going to get ugly out here, and I don't hurt children.">

In a very very rate instance, anger welled up in the usually bubbly Chandrilan. But just as she opened her mouth to say something, Captain Geyr yelled back at the Mandalorian.

This Mandalorian was fast.

In a wink, it was her and the Captain left. And then little missiles were launched toward them.

Ceri's hand flew up, channeling the Force to shield herself and the captain from the little missiles.
"Enough!" she cried as she flung one of the most rudimentary Force techniques at the Mandalorian. "They are warriors like you! Isn't part of your culture to treat them with the same honour as you would your own?!" she went on, saber at the ready, but she was ready to change her grip when needed.

She had her work cut out for her. The young Padawan knew this Mandalorian wielded the Force as well. If she could avoid more bloodshed from at least one Mandalorian, it was a plus. She motioned for the Captain to give her a chance.

"You don't have to do this. We don't have to do this. These are an innocent people. Don't let them suffer because of your heartache."

She had heard what the Mandalorian had said before she had killed the last Marines.

He nodded, chirping an enthusiastic 'yup!', as he playfully bweeped that Valery had given them much rougher landings.

"Good," Amani felt a touch of relief, "I'm not much of a flyer myself, but I'll take that."

While BB scanned their surroundings, the Jedi kept a lookout, remaining steady, if tense, against the sounds of conflict that echoed around them. Suddenly, the astromech squealed, and ushered them both into cover, "What is it?" A sniper, Bee quickly explained, noting that curiously, they weren't making an effort to confirm their kills, "A merciful Mandalorian? Didn't know they had it in 'em," She mused dryly, "Or they're trying to lure out a higher priority target." Like a Jedi. It wouldn't be the first time Amani had seen an enemy try to exploit their compassion. Not that it was going to stop her from taking the bait, if so.

"We can try," Amani relented to Bee's request for a diplomatic solution, "But I've yet to meet a Mando who preferred words to gunfire. Not to mention we have to get there first." Across an exposed stretch of road. It was the most direct path to the tower in question, but it wouldn't take the sniper much effort to track them if targeted. "Ready?" The healer asked, "Run like hell," She waited for a distractible sound or visual, which she got in the form of a nearby explosion. Then, Amani bolted toward the tower.

SHADOW STORM

Objective II

The rolling thunder of distant artillery, and the soft screams of fightercraft flying beyond visual range set the ambiance for their march through the plains. IC-7734 "Blaze" IC-7734 "Blaze" IC-32 "Gears" IC-32 "Gears" and IC-01 "Chief" IC-01 "Chief" seemed content to bicker amongst themselves as they passed the time. Of the three of them, Blaze seemed to complain the most. Bob considered snapping a retort at him, but suddenly, something caught the corner of Bob's vision behind them

He quickly turned to look and see who was following them, but nothing was there except swaying grass in the night wind. He checked his scopes, but nothing came up. Was he imagining things?

The four clones came up to the objective and hunkered down by a large boulder. IC-01 "Chief" IC-01 "Chief" gave him orders to pick off targets and draw fire. Good soldiers follow orders "yes sir!"

He broke off at a sprint to the right, leaving his squad at the boulder. He came up to another boulder, but kept going. There was no point in drawing fire if he was going to sit on the boulder right next to them.

Beyond the boulder was some kind of abandoned commercial monitoring station with a dirt road leading up to it. Three stories tall, it was the right height for a sniper perch, and with half of the building blown away, it wasn't likely to host any unwelcome tennants.

Awkwardly, he clamored up the fire escape in his heavy armor and scrambled for the flat top roof. He vaulted over the chest-high wall that ran along the perimeter of the roof and made his way to the center. From his pack, he yanked out a long ribbon charge and began laying it out in a circle on the floor. Build your exit as you enter.

Satisfied, he ran to the partition nearest to the enemy troops and rested his rifle against the ledge. He took a moment to analyze the enemy squad through his scope and it did not take long to sort them out. He quickly identified their leader - despite not having any physical identifiers, it was obvious by the way the squad reacted to his words. There were also three sharpshooters, hanging near their assigned positions with cover.

He would have to take those out first in order to protect the rest of Delta squad.... And quickly.

He switched his DC-17 over to grenade launcher mode. With his off hand, he then snatched a flash bang and an ION grenade from his pack. Keeping the ION grenade held between his pinky finger and his palm, he expertly slammed the flash bang into the recieved and closed the breech. With a quick visual survey of the scenery, he rapidly calculated for wind, local gravity, and elevation. Again, he was thankful for the added intellect that his chip seemed to provide.

He then angled the rifle extremely high into the air, going for a high arcing trajectory. He squeezed the trigger, and then with well practiced hands, he slammed the ION grenade into the breech and fired again at the same angle.

The two grenades whistled softly as they soared through the air. Bob quickly thumbed his blaster over to sniper mode and zoomed in on the enemy squad leaders head. He zeroed the crosshairs over the target's face and counted down in his head. Then, at the exact moment the flash bang would hit the ground amongst the GA troops, he squeezed the trigger on the squad leader's face. The flash bang echoed over the distance as his blaster went off and Bob didn't wait to confirm the kill. He had to act quickly. The blaster pivoted over to the first enemy sharpshooter and as the crosshairs dragged across his head, Bob controlled his breath and squeezed the trigger again. He let the crosshairs carry through the target without stopping and he angled the momentum of his aim towards the second sniper.

The ION grenade struck the ground right then and soaked the enemy formation with charged particles. Not every member of the GA troops would be within maximum effective range of the ION grenade and most of their equipment would still remain active. But the ionized particles would likely be enough to scramble their instrument readings, making it harder for them to locate Bob and the rest of Delta squad.

The second sniper was making a vain attempt to locate their attacker with the aid of his sensor equipment when Bob zeroed his crosshairs on his head. The trigger was squeezed and again, he quickly moved on to the next target.

Suddenly, a high powered sniper bolt hammered his left forearm and his energy shields flared angrily at the insult. Kriff!

The third sharpshooter was clearly of a different caliber than the rest. He had been seemingly unaffected by the flash bang, and had likely located Bob without the aid of technological instruments in the presence of ionized particles. Normally, reg infantry snipers were no match for a commando sniper, but in war, there were always exceptions. Bob secretly cursed his luck for not having taken this one out first.

Before Bob could bring his aim to bear on the third sniper, another bolt struck his right shoulder, and collapsed his shield entirely. On instinct, Bob dropped down, flattening his body against the top of the roof, and then rolled to the right. The partition which he had been hiding behind suddenly became increasingly more perforated with high powered bolts as the other sharpshooter tried to find Bob's body. So he thinks he's found me, has he?

Bob awkwardly turned his prone form counter clockwise on the rooftop and then yanked out his DC-15 sidearm. He aimed it at the circle of ribbon charge in the middle of the roof and fired. The charge exploded downwards, creating a circular hole. Re-holstering his sidearm, he barrel rolled into the hole.

Since the hole wasn't quite as long as his body, he ended up going head first. He hit the floor below and it hurt. Groaning, he stood up painfully and then hobbled to the nearest window. Above him, he could hear the marching of blaster bolts raking along the width of the roof, in search of his body. He then stepped into the window frame, rested against the window sill, and found his aim.

Just as his crosshairs fell on the other man, the enemy sniper barrel suddenly snapped into a perfect circle as the other sharpshooter suddenly noticed where Bob actually was. There was just a brief fraction of a moment, where they stared at each other through their scopes. Then, the GA sniper let off a panicked shot, which burrowed itself into the top of the window frame.

That's all you get, buddy.

Bob placed the crosshairs right on top of the other sniper's scope and pulled the trigger.

He let out a breath and took a moment to admire is work and confirm his kills. There were four bodies sprawled out where Bob had taken his shots. Four kills.

He keyed his comm and addressed his squad leader, "Chief, enemy squad leader and all enemy snipers are neutralized"

He clicked off his comm and then settled into his perch to start taking more shots at the rest of them. They were beginning to shoot back at him now, but without sharpshooters, and at this range, their only hope was to achieve accuracy through volume of fire.

Suddenly his spine went ice cold at a strange sensation. He heard - not imagined, but HEARD Sev's voice whisper in his ear, "you're trying too hard"

Jade Frossilo Jade Frossilo

blackoutheader.png

Primary Objective: Anger management.
Secondary Objective: Steal information from HQ of the Yag'Dhul shipyards for the Mandalorian Enclave.
Allies: Mandalorians.
Engaging: Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi .
Misc. Tags: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji .

H E A L T H - B A R:
| | | - | | | - | | | - | | | - |

blackoutobj1alt.png

War. What is it good for?

Gwyneira Vizsla, Gwyneira Craft, was far from a heartless monster. She was angry, yes. Disappointed, yes. Nihilistic, yes. But the Padawan crying out for the lives of others resparked her own humanity.

She could relate to this poor girl. Gwyneira herself was strongly opposed to this Crusade. And yet, it was equally foolish to try and stop it now. Gwyneira cast her hand out, yanking the suspended missiles and firing them to the sidelines. She sighed. It was a pity...

<"Honestly, kid, I tried telling my own vod many times to stop this-this madness.">

She motioned to the floating corpses surrounding her. She landed back on her basilisk, magnetic soles activating to keep her tied down again.

<"I tried to appeal to honor, to their morality, to our children's futures."> The last one was said with particular passion, despite her exhausted tone. <"But they won't listen. They never do... and now, resistance is futile.">

Beneath her buy'ce, she gritted her teeth. <"Really, kark this war and kark this disaster. And kark the sense of honor I kept trying to convince my vod of. It's all vanity, pointless! I hate what this war is doing to all our families, but I'm no fool. It's already in motion. Nothing will stop this, save the complete decimation of one - or both - sides.">

Feeling powerless, feeling helpless, she pulled her Kal from its sheath. Her voice was bitter like the sourest of poisons. A lifetime of being treated like a nobody, and she was obviously sick and tired of it.

<"I don't have any room in my heart to care for the galaxy anymore, especially when it never cared for me. This war has torn my family apart, and already has caught innocent people up in the battlefield. But what can I do? I'm just one person. Even if I'm the daughter of the War Master, he won't listen to me. I'm powerless, meandering along as something far bigger than myself takes everything from me...">

She looked around, at the floating bodies in the air. She audibly sighed, and her guilty conscience could be heard screaming through the Force. She lowered her Kal, but still held onto it. <"I needed to feel some semblance of control in this pointless conflict. I've never been able to change the galaxy, and I probably never will. So why should I care anymore? What's the point, when I don't even know what I'm fighting for?">

Her grip tightened on the knife, pitiful anger coursing through her veins. <"It's futile. You'll have to learn the hard way, dear. Sometimes, this galaxy is just too cruel. We just have to live with it.">

She stood there for a moment more.

<"Thank you, for stopping to listen to my useless dribble. I won't hurt you, kid. You're too pure to suffer.">

She snapped into action. Her jetpack roared as she pushed herself off her basilisk, her magnetics reversing and her jump boots flaring. With Force assisted speed, she made the inhumane traversal of distance between her perch and the commander. In a flash, her blade had cut into his heart. But as he gargled in shock, she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

<"I... apologize. You fought well, soldier.">

She yanked the Kal out, pushing him away. She let his limp body drift into the void as she sensed his Force Signature fade. Unable to look at the girl, she turned away as blood floated around her knife. She kicked off the dome, ready to fly off once again. But she sensed the resolve in the lone figure standing. She warned her; her voice tired, bitter, and remorseful. <"Don't engage.">

Testing.png

Last edited:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

A few moments after she had released the ambusher's fruit in Hilal's direction, Rayia popped her head above the barricade. Her ears went flat, and she couldn't resist the smallest sign of an impish pout blossoming as she saw the stream of fire that completely evaporated her attempt. Perhaps more importantly, Rayia's tail bristled as Hilal started to move towards her accelerating as the mandalorian's jetpack propelled her onwards. Golden, slitted eyes glimmered sharply as Rayia's tail registered the movement of Hilal's blaster arm, sliding across to fall in line with Rayia. Crimson bolts spilled forth, sizzling as they streamed through the air with a plume of burning gases. Relying on her Felacatian speed and reflexes, Rayia once again seemed to blur as she wove between the shots using the lines of motion her tail could sense.

It was then that the concussion missiles flew towards her and Ko. Jonyna had attempted to snatch a few from their intended paths, but yet more came. Rayia could see out of her peripheral vision that Ko was managing to hold his own. Clearly the training that Jonyna had subjected him to was effective, as he himself nimbly seemed to step out of the way even as explosions pummeled the ground around him. Only, the Kel Dor seemed distracted somehow. And Rayia watched in horror as he was blown away by a shockwave and sent sprawling through the air. "Ko!" Rayia cried, feeling her heart leap into her throat. Her sight started to tinge with a faint redness, and Rayia could feel her breath coming faster. Her heartbeat roared into her ears like the sound of a gale-wind as the beast within lunged forwards.

Rayia's bones creaked and her muscles rippled across her frame as she fought down the beast. Rayia bit down on her lip, as her mouth suddenly seemed too full of teeth. Ko's voice sounded, clear as a bell in the storm. He could not know the intense flush of fear and relief that she had just felt, at watching a member of her family away from home ragdoll before reassuring her and Jonyna that he was fine.

It was this moment of vulnerability that caused Rayia to freeze in place just a moment too long. A frenetic twitch of her tail snapped her back to focus as she detected two lines of movement closing in on her extremely fast. Fortunately, she had made the decision to fortify the barrier between her and the mandalorian due to her earlier assessment. Rayia jumped with all the power of her bestial side infusing her, using the monstrous strength within to blur through the air. She hoped to soften the blow by moving in the same direction and tightened her grip on the unlit hilt of Light Fang in her palm.

Two missiles smashed into the barrier sending splinters of rock flying. One of them lanced across her cheek, perpendicular from her other scar, and split her skin from chin to lip. Blood welled from the cut, slowly trickling down her neck as Rayia ground her feet into the dirt to stop her momentum. Her back thumped into a pedastal in the middle of the street, where a statue of a man lay crumbling on its side. Glaring at Hilal, her thumb slid over Light Fang's activator switch and there was a "Zccchhh!" as the yellow-tinged white blade snapped to life. Rayia batted Hilal's blaster shots back at her, hoping to hit her with a well timed deflection. Spotting Jonyna holding the missiles and spraying towards the mandalorian with her ion blaster, Rayia weaved a wall of interposing light between herself and Hilal. Patience was something she was used to. 'Patience is the huntress' greatest tool,' she remembered her mother telling her.

It only took...there! One of the blaster bolts was on a near trajectory to Hilal. If Rayia could just give her the slightest nudge, it would hit her jetpack. That might short-circuit her systems and this annoying game of duck and cover against an opponent largely out of reach might end. Rayia wasn't yet skilled in the outward manipulation of the Force. She had started late as compared to her peers. She doubted she could at present muster enough of the Force to overcome the jetpack's acceleration never mind the fact that the immediate vicinity was full of loud booms erupting in Rayia's sensitive ears every few minutes. 'It's a wonder anyone can hear themselves think.' Rayia thought, opting for another option. She extinguished her lightsaber and clipped it to her belt while she hurriedly went about her plan.

Using her monstrous strength, and infusing herself with a small measure of the Force on top of that, Rayia hefted a good section of a ruined statue above her head. It had sat upon the main avenue of the town, overlooking the populace with a judicious glare. Now the statue's ruined head and torso would find a more productive use than any it or its subject had since creation, unknowingly mirroring the fate of statue's subject on his final flight. "HEY HILAL! CATCH!!" Rayia called, and heaved the statue towards the mandalorian with all her strength.

Last edited:

IMG_1208.PNG

SHADOW FALL
~Turn off the lights (again)~

FLYING: KARA | MNV-52 Beviin-class Space Superiority Starfighter
OBJECTIVE: Escort bombing run
ALLIES: Nelliel Kryze | SKULL SQUADRON | Open
OPPOSITIONS: REVENANT SQUADRON | Open
ENGAGING: Halden Chaussidier Halden Chaussidier
PROXIMITY: Yag’Dhul folks​

smalldivsilver.png

YAG’DHUL, CORELLIAN TRADE SPINE, INNER RIM

Haran! The freighter managed to avoid my laser shot with an impressive move, outstanding even considering the ship they're flying. Even worse, they quickly launched a retaliation shot, our ship facing head-to-head.

The shot was slightly off the center, so it wasn't a lot of trouble to dodge the stream of bolts, drifting Kara to the top right, flying back to reposition, and hopefully re-engage. The downside, of course, the freighter could be the one on my tail now, so I decided to launch a concussion missile to occupy the freighter. Either way, I also got Switchblade to cover my tail, so all is good here.

<Oof, that was close.> The freighter's movement did take me by surprise more than anything. That kind of maneuver is to be expected when facing a starfighter, but a freighter? It took either an experienced or a super talented pilot to pull off. I know I could've done that in their position, but I just didn't expect it from a random spacer we happened to meet. Maybe this will be a fun engagement. <Another drink on you if I put down this freighter under a minute, Switch?> I smirked in-between preparing Kara for a dogfighting situation. If there's a word to describe me, it's relentless. In or outside of the cockpit, on orbit or at the surface.

Speaking of the surface, if the freighters alerted the Alliance, Dodecapolis would be more prepared to handle our bombing squadron. Karkin' pests, those spacers are. <That means they're alerting the ground defense too. Maybe you should ask one of the ground-pounders if they can occupy their attention until the bomber arrives?>

smalldivsilver.png

blackoutobj4.png

Tag: Domina Prime Domina Prime Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Braze Braze

ryana watched the initial exchange between Jasper and Dima she wasn't an expert in martial arts. Something she realized she needed to remedy sooner than later luckily she knew someone who could help with that. Ignoring Jasper's orders ryana ran in and threw a left hook at dima covered in flames and boosted by a force push more than capable of dislocating a human jaw or ATLeast cause heavy bruising on top of burns. She followed it up with a quick right that was also wreathed in flame at would qualify as dimas rib cage trying to help jasper but more than. Likely being in the way in some way as ryana then delivered another flame wreathed blow to dimas jaw.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
blackoutobj4.png

Mandalorian Armor

From the corner of her eye, Hilal saw the Kel Dor getting racked by the barrage of missiles she sent. Poor boy..... she found him rather attractive if only he wasn't a stinking Jedi. "I hope his face isn't blown off," Hilal thought her attention now focused on Jonyna Si Jonyna Si who stopped some missiles with the Force.

"Nice trick Jedi!" Hilal pressed a button and the missiles that were in Jonyna's grasp exploded into tiny pieces though from the smoke emerged 12 insect like Droids that fell onto the ground and surrounded Joynna. "Buzz Droids!" Hilal smirked at the Cathar Jedi. "Rigged to blow in 3 seconds! Been nice knowing ya sweetheart!"

But as soon as she said that Joynna unleashed a hail of Ion bolts from her Blaster Pistol . "Of fracking chit!" Hilal dodged, dipped and dive but there were too many for Hilal to count. "I really need to know what mod she used to enable to fire that many bolts in quick succession!" Hilal muttered to herself. Maybe she could take blaster pistol off Jonynna's corpse and strip it to find out. One stray Ion blast hit Hilal on the chest immediately causing all systems to shut down.

"Oh frack me!" Hilal shouted as she found herself falling. What made matters worse were the blaster numerous blaster bolts that Rayia Asai Rayia Asai deflected heading straight for her. 2 bolts caught Hilal on the shoulder and thigh, Hilal grimaced in pain as her armor's integrity was failing rapidly. Two smoldering holes where her Rayia hit her were shown.

"Not too bad," Hilal said desperately trying to get all systems back online. "My armor took the brunt of it but I'm falling apart quickly! Just need to discharge the Ion!"

When she was about to hit the ground, Hilal's suit roared back to life and she found herself back in the air. "YES!" Hilal shouted. "Now to....."

tumblr_pduzqiBId51s6ub5do3_500.gifv

Hilal saw a large statue thrown by Rayia heading straight for her. "OH CHIT! ARMOR LOCK!" Hilal curled up as she her entire armor was encased inside of an energy shield. The statue SLAMMED against Hilal sending hurling towards the nearby building. The wall of the building was smashed as Bounty Hunter and statue collided with it forming a large crater with creating a cloud of dust and debris.

Though Hilal shielded herself, her entire body was a washed with pain. The suit's alarms combined with DVA's frantic beeping rang into Hilal's as she fell to the ground face first. "Oh frack....." Hilal attempted to get up but it was agonizing to do so. Her visor had multiple cracks formed and her suit was heavily damaged filled with blaster holes, a large scratch and multiple dents.

"Oh man....." Hilal looked at the diagnostics coughing up blood, she sustained two broken ribs with one of them stabbing her spleen causing it to bleed, her right kneecap was cracked, her tailbone was broken and she had a concussion. "Just.... give me some morphine and plenty of bacta!" Hilal said as her suit injected her with the substances. She gave a cry of pain, but she gained the adrenaline needed to finally get up to DVA's worried beeping.

"I'm fine DVA!" Hilal said as DVA continued to beep. "The Mythosaur Armor A.I is not ready! I don't need help!" Hilal growled clutching her bleeding side. "And no! We're not going to do THAT tactic! Just save it in case of an emergency which by the way I don't need!"

This is her chance to prove herself against the Jedi, the chance to prove that she is indeed not only a Forgemaster but a warrior. Her repulsor pack roaring to life, Hilal jumped high in the air. "BACK FROM THE DEAD ASSHOLES!" She shouted at the top of her lungs despite the pain it caused.

Hilal took out 4 Dioxis Grenades and launched him high in the air right above Rayia. She then shot them all creating a very large green cloud of Dioxis gas that fell towards Rayia. Hilal then flew towards the Kel Dor apprentice and took out a Devastator Acid Launcher and unloaded 5 five projected blobs of acid all of them speeding towards the apprentice. " Celt Saxon Celt Saxon gave me this weapon," Hilal thought. "I won't let you down Celt! I'm staying alive for you!"

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Last edited:

DnA0tMA.png

Zorana hardly seemed bothered by the Farghul evading the flames. She loved the thrill of battle, so if he had died right there, he wouldn't have been a worthy opponent to begin with. But Lyrrin didn't only dodge her attack - he fired a quick dart her way, forcing Zorana to quickly raise her gauntlets to guard herself. The dart bounced off of durasteel plating a split-second later, but she wasn't quite in the clear yet. Because while Lyrrin's attack hadn't taken her down, it had distracted her.

From an unexpected angle, a creature suddenly appeared, and Zorana felt something strike the vizor of her helmet. She pulled her head away in response, before a blaster bolt struck her jetpack. It wasn't going to completely knock it out, but the sudden shot had it sputter long enough for her to fall back down, and transition into a roll over the ground.

Immediately, she drew both of her pistols and directed one towards Lyrrin. She opened fire, knowing she wasn't likely to hit her target in her state of confusion, but she needed to keep him suppressed for a moment. Her other blaster searched for whoever else had attacked, and as soon as she detected movement, she openes fire. It didn't matter if it was her intended target or someone else.

She wasn't leaving a soul around her alive now that she was drawn into battle against multiple opponents.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

blackoutobj4.png

Her children: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Rayia Asai Rayia Asai
Trying to Kill her: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

"Rigged to blow in 3 seconds! Been nice knowing ya sweetheart!"

As soon as those words rang out, Jonyna could feel her heart beat in her chest.

She couldn't waste time thinking. She just needed to act. She gathered all her focus she could, calling on her deep power in the Force.

The cathar couldn't waste a second. She needed to-

"Liskarm shields engaged!"

Smoke and fire filled the air. A concussive blast rang through the street as shrapnel flew in all directions, including right into the jedi knight. Lucky for her, her coat seemed to absorb most of it, while the shielding took away the concussive force of the blast. She could still feel sharp cuts across her face, a piece of durasteel scrap slicing her right across the cheek.

"...that's it." The Cathar growled, muttering to herself in her own language. She had entertained the mando till this point. She'd held back, not wanting to destroy the surrounding area.

Now the storm was coming out.

A gale rushed through the street, pushing both the acid and the gas away from her padawans, forceful enough to potentially knock the mando off course. Jonyna extinguished Lucy, putting both hands on the handle of Liz. The back of her mind told her this was a bad idea. Reckless and stupid. But that was how she had made her name. How she had taken down inquisitors, how she had ambushed entire imperial columns, how she had forced her way into history.

The backs of her legs ignited, her boots activating as she picked up forward momentum, rocketing up to as fast as she could force herself to go.

Then she jumped. Launching herself right at Hilal, performing a draw slash with Liz in an attempt to hit the mando right in the chest with the songsteel blade, channeling as much of her own power into it as she could.

Last edited:

blackoutobj2.png

Appearance: This
Equipment: Mandalorian Armour, Rifle, Pistols, vibrodaggers
Tag: Oren Sol Oren Sol

"Let's get some decent music going here." Rhys muttered to himself, the noise of blasters firing, death and all that gruelling pain-filled screaming, it was dampening his vibe. It was hard to keep focused on the positives and keep an upbeat vibe if everyone was attempting to drag him down. Better to drown them out with some solid music blaring into his ears. He skipped a few tracks, things he had listened to already and way too many times on repeat. Then the song hit him to his core, this was the vibe he needed.

To some, it might seem like Rhys wasn't taking this invasion seriously, and maybe he wasn't. But the moment the music hit him, his mind focused on the task of fighting. He wasn't distracted with invasive thoughts of what his crew was doing, who he might spend the night with or what to eat. He was in the moment and all that was swirling through his mind was the music. His body danced around the blaster fire, it seemed like he was moving gracefully like a dancer randomly but expertly avoiding hits.

The beat really was getting Rhys battle ready.

As he pushed his small force of Mandalorians ahead, he spotted some Jedi, shouting something towards his group. "Go ahead! I got this guy!" Rhys shouted over his music and lowered the volume of the song so he could hear the Jedi properly, it felt rude to completely ignore the guy. "Hey, I'm Rhys. Sorry, missed what you said, was listening to a song. Maybe you've heard of it, it goes: 'I make them good girls go bad!'" Rhys was curious what knowledge of music that the Jedi might have, were they even into music? They felt a little too stiff and plain for them to be massive music lovers he felt.

"It's really interesting idea. Like, on a surface level, I feel like I don't make people go bad. Maybe naughty... Yeah, I would say naughty over bad," Rhys continued, as if they were just chatting at a club or bar and not fighting for their lives. "However, you then think, would the lyrics 'I make them good girls go naughty' sound as good musically? Bad just punches better in a song." Rhys continued, without even thinking too much, he clenched his fist and activated the whistling birds, sending the darts towards the Jedi.

With the whistling birds heading towards their target, Rhys moved in fluid motion to his pistols and started firing shots in a rapid pace. Rushing forward, the Mandalorian was moving in closer, he knew that the Jedi could use the Force from range and that would be detrimental to him since he would struggle to combat that. Closer in, it would be a fight of melee prowess, which Rhys had decades of experience in. And he had a couple of vibrodaggers on him just for the occasion.

"So, what's your take? Or are you the type that is much more vanilla, goody two shoes?" Rhys asked, as if he hadn't just attacked the Jedi, continuing the conversation. He also knew there was another advantage to closing the distance, this Jedi had no idea he was Zeltron yet. His pheromones should have the best chances of lowering the Jedi's guard to get some influence and give Rhys the edge in the fight.

Aurelian Sigismund
Hegemon of Zakuul and Vandemar, Moff of Vandemar, Exarch of Zakuul, Imperator of the Eternal Legion
The Griffin of Zakuul
SigWIP2.gif

blackoutobj1alt.png

Objective: Take Dodecapolis

Allies: Mandalorian Enclave | Imperial Contractors
Area: Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau | Kad Wren Kad Wren | Nelliel Kryze | Atin Tracinya Atin Tracinya
Direct: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

Enemies: Galactic Alliance | New Jedi Order
Area: Connel Vanagor | Nizhalgal | Kostodu Xyston | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka
Direct: Open

line2.png

{ WAR PIGS }
YAG'DHUL | VACUUM OUTSIDE DOME | ALLIANCE DEFENSE LINES
ASSAULTING - PART III

War was a cacophony of impressions, a crescendo which never seemed to find its limits. All encompassing was the noise, engines and reactors roared, armoured boots cracked and clanked on the ground, weapons discharged, high pitched, low pitched, explosions tore through the ear drums. Then the less appealing sounds. Soldiers screamed, in pain, in wrath, from the depth of their lungs they shouted and cried. Painful to hear, devastating to witness for their comrades. Death had many sounds and it was nowhere so overpresented than in a direct assault and lines of warriors clashing. When metal hit metal, when blades, blasters and fists hit armour, textile and flesh, tore through it.

There was total silence. The vacuum did not transmit any sounds. Aurelian found the warfare in empty space intriguing, all these emotions for combat, for fighting, boiled down to something more clinical, to something calculating and emotionless. He saw how is carbine fired, he felt the recoil rushing through his arm, but he did not hear it, his action did not trigger the normal reaction. Nor when the blast reached the alliance soldier below his colossal sabaton, he only felt the impact through his armour, through his foot, no scream.

The forces of the Eternal Legion had reached the Alliance line and were clashing with the defenders. A few minutes ago the fronts had clashed, after grenades were thrown and automatic fire discharged between the leading units. It was the last time the first line of the Alliance would act in cohesion. Because then the melee and close combat started, the golden Legionaries sprinted and jumped into the trenches, breaking bones just by hitting into the defenders with their mass. It was disturbing to watch. Blasters bolt punched into the gilded steel armour, even cracked it slightly or punched outright holes in them, but there was no relenting, no stopping, the massive humanoids fought on.

Aurelian was curious to see the GADF in action. His initial leap carried him high, supported by his unique jetpack which made him look like a celestial descending and right away punishing the wicked and foul with its righteous wrath. The defenders were a mixture of local militias and GADF marines and army units. The locals and marines seemed to be able to understand the difficulty of the battlefield, the lack of environment other than terrain, even excluding gravity, but the few normal soldiers struggled immensely. It was their advantage that they outnumbered his Legionaries about ten to one. At least, it is what they thought.

In the narrow space of the trenches, the Legionaries would as soon as entering and finishing the resistance they met, move further on. Both to advance in depth as well as make space for the legionaries behind. This was not a skirmish or probing attack, they were here to pierce the enemy line, they were here to march victoriously and claim the siege. Lancers discharged, blades hummed as they moved on. They had lost a couple of brothers and sisters so far, to the heavy weapons, but luckily they were in the trenches where they were mostly safe from the heavy fire which now hammered into their walker support. For now at least, the final part towards the dome entrance was open ground and there were the heaviest of the enemy weapons.

Meanwhile the AT-ARs were overseeing the trenches like a scientist would look at an ant-farm, transmitting sightings of enemies, fortified positions and everything they could visually confirm to the Legionaries while their shields were battered by energy and kinetic rounds. The pilots were members of the Eternal Legion as well and directly connected to the systems of the machine, a trio in each, and they were controlling the different systems at once. The heavy weapons now focused on the enemy positions further back which were shelling them, while the secondary armament was supporting the ground advance as best as possible. Their shields would not hold forever though.

Aurelian led his troops through the trenches, his flaming blade cutting through Alliance soldiers with ease, even their heavy vacuum suits were offering little resistance to the masterfully crafted weapon. He was taking apart a group of alliance marines, when a heavy blaster bolt hit him once, twice and made him step back. The first had hit him at his shoulder plate, the other directly on his cheek. With a direct stare he looked where it came from, the carbine coming up in the same moment and pressing the trigger. A blue blast engulfing the man who fired it before he got back to cut down the last two marines in a single swing of his blade.

His scorched helmet turned ahead, looking towards the dome.

line2.png

{ WAR PIGS }

YAG'DHUL | VACUUM OUTSIDE DOME | ALLIANCE DEFENSE LINES
BATTLING - PART IV

All across the outer defense line of the Alliance where the Eternal Legion started its assault, there was brutal close combat. The Alliance did its best, even good under the circumstances, to try to halt or at least delay the onslaught. After being besieged for a long time, it was just natural to have tested and good defensive lines. Trenches were made to be easy to defend and difficult to capture, granting the defenders superior firing arcs, good counter-attack potential and opportunities to retreat. They were professionals mixed with the desire to defend their homes, a solid foundation to build on. Against any adversary they would prove a formidable obstacle. Or rather, against any other foe.

The clones did not advance very extreme caution nor ignorant of their own safety. It was calculated. They knew what they could withstand and what not. Despite at least two squads knocked out of combat before reaching the trenches due to concentrated fire, they entered the trenches without second thought and battled on. Relying on their equipment and aggressive tactics to overcome the enemy in a more than brutal frontal assault. Flamethrowers, combat shields and grenades were clearing the way, to be followed by blasters and blade hammering and hacking into what remained of the defenders.

Trench combat was a terrible experience. Those surviving it would live to tell the tale of how they were walking through what had once been their comrades, their intestines, guts and brains spilled, bloodied mud clogging to their boots. Luckily on Yag'Dhul everyone was spared the smell. Nevertheless it was a horrific sight to behold.

Over head the heavy artillery walkers of the Legion still pummeled the domes gate area with their heavy weapons, making sure that retreat and reinforcements would have to dare to move through the largest entrance point.

While the battle was fought in complete silence, no explosions, screams or shots heard, it was different on the ground and in the squad intercoms of the Legionaries. Tactical coordination was mostly done with thought impulses to their HUDs and therefore they were largely unoccupied during their fighting. They used the opportunity to chat, calling each other out on good shots or kills, compared kill-counts and generally did what soldiers would do, mocking each other. A cynical opposite as to what kind of mayhem and death they were causing while doing so.

• Artillery Walkers keep up covering and breaching fire on Dome entrance
  • Legionaries pierce into outer trench lines
  • Assault Walkers support Legionaries and target heavy weapons
  • Aurelian is in the middle of the assault, fighting GADF

g.png

blackoutobj2.png

Kiffu
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Ship: Link
Weapons:
Lightsabers | Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Vren Rook Vren Rook

Valery watched as the Mandalorian warrior down below blasted off into the sky with his jetpack, but made no move to try and take him down. She had already felt the familiar presence of Vren Rook Vren Rook and knew this wasn't going to be a normal fight. It felt more akin to her clash with Shai, though less emotionally charged for her. Shai had been like a sister to her, while Vren had been closer to a friend who she had shared a drink with back on Kestri.

Still, this wasn't an easy confrontation either, especially not with the emotions she felt within him.

Vren made his landing with his guns leveled at her, and Valery simply stood still with the hilt of one of her lightsabers in her hand. Her thumb was close to the ignition switch, but her body was too relaxed to make it seem like she'd draw her weapon to fight him already. Similarly, she could tell that he wasn't quite ready to start shooting yet either.

"Vren," she said in response as she looked into his vizor.

"Why?"

Valery frowned and tightened her grip on the hilt of her weapon, "Because she wanted me to do it," Valery told him. "We fought and I struck her down, but Shai can regenerate. She asked me to give her a warrior's death before she'd be up on her feet again, and... I gave her one." She was still conflicted about it herself, but the disrespect towards her sister would have been far greater if she had denied her request and just left her there.

She just wished she hadn't encountered Shai at all.

"I've already returned her gear to her son."

-

IMG_3431.png

Objective: 2 - Shadow Storm
Outfit: Normal Attire
Tags: IC-01 "Chief" IC-01 "Chief" | IC-7734 "Blaze" IC-7734 "Blaze" | IC-8808 "Bob" IC-8808 "Bob" | IC-32 "Gears" IC-32 "Gears"

blackoutobj2.png

The boys were out doing their thing. Which meant that Jade could kick back in her seat and wait for them to complete their mission and return, or call for evac. Being young, and with no introduction to military life, Jade had no idea what the Clone Commandos thought of her. And for the most part she didn’t care. She got to fly in a cool advanced drop ship. She was allowed to do all the maintenance on it. She was living a grand life compared to what she had left behind on New Alderaan. If the walking history lessons thought she wasn’t good enough, that didn’t matter. They didn’t seem to call the shots.

It was amazing the first time she had seen Delta Squad. Like a real life history holo. But she didn’t get the attachment Akiya Orime Akiya Orime had formed with them. There were going to be so many clones when Velran Kilran Velran Kilran was done with building his army that if the geneticist was worried about all the clones the way she was Delta Squad it would make her old and gray well before her time.

With headphones covering her ears, Jade put her feet up on the controls and monitored the squad’s progress. Based on the reading of spent ordinance and their activity levels, Jade assumed they had come to meet some sort of resistance. But with all the power out even her advanced sensors weren’t able to pick out enemies at this range. She was pretty useless, which was fine to Jade. She wasn’t in this for the fight. That was the boys’ deal.

blackoutobj4.png

Equipment: In Bio
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Rayia Asai Rayia Asai | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Z9U36lL.png
Ko summoned his cane sword to himself through The Force. Using it to help himself back up onto his feet. Bringing one of his clawed hands up to fix the placement of his antiox mask. The life saving piece of tech having gotten loose a little bit on his face from the explosion.

He seemed to get up just in time to observe Rayia toss a statue at the Mandalorian gadgeteer. The Kel Dor couldn’t help but wince at the force of the impact. Feeling only a bit bad for The Crusader. Even with himself largely abstaining from the fight, it was always difficult to fight multiple opponents.

Something that he was noticing was Hilal’s tone and vocabulary. It stuck out as being quite familiar to him. But he wasn’t sure why, since he’s definitely never met the young woman before. But he didn’t have that much time to react to it as she sprung back into action. She also seemed quite fond of voicing profanity.

Observing her as she tried to attack Rayia again, but he wasn’t really sure what she was using. Was it some sort of chemical weapon? But before he could react to that she was already shooting him with some liquid state projectiles. It conjured painful memories of his time on Hetzal Prime, when he lost his eyes.

Ko frowned under his mask and held his hand to intercept the attack before feeling a powerful gust knock it away. Knowing that it was from his Master. He stumbled back a bit, having been thrown off a bit by the strong gale. She really seemed to be going all in now and ready to kill Hilal, who by now was surely battered and broken from the combined efforts of Jonyna and Rayia. All the while he still hasn’t made a move of his own yet.

But something about the situation started to gnaw at Ko. But he wasn’t sure why. Plus it was difficult to pay much attention to it when there was a vicious fight. Still though, there was a growing sense of concern within himself. Ko knew that he was going to need to act soon, or he’ll come to regret his inaction. Gripping his weapon tightly he began to ready himself. Peering into The Force for some last minute guidance before he took action.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom