Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rhys's Dual Pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.
thatwelshguy_a_futuristic_pistol_that_has_a_leather_grip_and_la_68799c72-9528-4c07-b2da-e25bbcc57803.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Expand the arsenal available to Rhys
  • Image Source: Created on Midjourney
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Blaster Pistol
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Rhys Swynol
  • Affiliation: (Rhys Swynol)
  • Market Status: (Closed-Market )
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: The scale is Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, songsteel, blaster components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Average
    [*]Effective Range: Long Range
    [*]Rate of Fire: High
    [*]Damage Output: High
    [*]Recoil: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Laser pointer increases the accuracy and range of the pistols to ensure that they can fire further range than the usual pistols. Some components are made from songsteel to make the weapon lighter.
STRENGTHS

• Effective at longer ranges than standard blaster pistols
  • Lightweight means that there is reduced recoil
  • High rate of fire and high damage output means it can hit targets hard frequently
  • Large ammo capacities mean that it can fire for a prolonged period of time
WEAKNESSES

• Is affected by EMPs
  • Can be damaged by Force Users
  • Can be rendered useless by Lightsabers - This is due to the fact that it is mostly made from Durasteel with some elements of songsteel to reduce weight of the weapon
  • Extreme heat can damage the pistols
  • The laser pointer only provides a longer range than average
DESCRIPTION
Rhys brought standard blaster pistols that he decided to modify, upgrade and adjust to suit his style of fighting and ensure that he is the most effective that he can be in the combat field. The pistols were installed with laser pointer guidance to improve their range, accuracy and ensure that Rhys could be more effective in combat with them. The pistols also made lighter to suit his fighting style and ensure that he was able to carry as much as possible in a fighting capability.

Last edited:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

Hi again, you have similar issues here.

Your over on your ratings please lower one to rebalance it.

You could add songsteel to special features.

Again similar with weaknesses, damaged by force users isn't a great weakness and also songsteel as said before is a lightsabre resistant material.

Ravenfire Ravenfire

Adjusted ammo capacity to balance things out.

Added songsteel to special features.

I stand by Force Users being able to damage and destroy this weapon as a solid weakness. There are a vast number of Force powers one could use to render this weapon useless and while I am not going to list them all, I believe it is important to note that a Force User can disable this weapon given the chance.

I clarified why this weapon can be destroyed by Lightsabers even though songsteel is used.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

While I agree that force users could do that the reason I don't think its a great weakness is because technically every weapon has this weakness unless its made with something that disrupts force powers if you catch my drift. Its still your choice and so I will leave it in your hands.

You need to link your bio for the manufacturer. Same goes for your primary source since you've listed blaster pistols.

You don't need to brackets under the special features, strengths and weaknesses. They just exist in the template as reminders of what to do.

So your still one rating over

Unique -4
Average 0
Light +1
Average 0
Long Range +1
High +1
High +1
Low +1
All up +1

Status
Not open for further replies.