Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

13th post PAGE-CLAIM!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!!
rReEsNI.png

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

NdwyXNh.png

WILDCAT_ONE
TRIBAL-CHIEFTAIN OF AN-TUATHA
MAJOR-GENERAL OF WILDCAT DIVISION

I9VM0Ei.png

BELLIGERENTS
(EE/EMPIRE/AC
Vs. BOTM/DH/SH)

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Jas Katis Jas Katis Lyssa Io Lyssa Io
Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Nyaeli Nyaeli Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Aemulor the Hutt Aemulor the Hutt
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

bK1BkV4.png

bK1BkV4.png

TRIBULATIONS OF THE WILDCATS III: A FOREST AFLAME - PART 13
5oOzXbs.png
Northern Battlefront, Rift's Reach,
Canthar Province, Panatha (Early-Spring 877 ABY)

This is it, we managed it....

Tiniest wee gap imaginable, but we slipped through without anyone noticing.
Good.

Whilst the battle raged on around them, the Major-General's hunting party had been lucky to advance uncontested as they pushed southward in a short series of sprints and herring-bone formation halts, sneaking past and silently picking off anyone who posed a threat of raising the alarm and ruining the plan in it's infancy. Though fortunately for Lord Aron, these risk-factors were few and far between, owed mostly to the ferocity of the main armoured advance transpiring all around them, and to the sheer weight of Vanguard-Legion firepower offered by the 501st contingents moving in support of the tanks - granting breathing-room in it's abundance for the Kellas in his desire to reveal his plan once and for all.

'Alright, lads. We're behind enemy lines now.... Noise discipline from here on out, so rally the others quietly.'

An order given in muttered, hushed tones as Gowrie's eyes scanned the foggy horizon to the south, looking through the gaps in the trees for any sign of ambushes or traps of any sort. Their true mission had finally begun, and as Lord Aron snatched up a twig from the ground and looked southwards once more, those hair-raising rushes for which he lived (and so enthusiastically at that) reassured the Kellas that he was well and truly was on the right track by then.

As the rains wash and cleanse my skin, as they do on Galidraan III -
I feel my soul calling once more, I feel life again.

One by one, the others filed into their well-obscured clearing, all taking a knee and watching as the mastermind drew his lines in the dirt with no mind paid until enough had arrived to address them en-masse. But by the time the last filed in, the Tuath-born Chieftain was already done scraping lines and markers into the mud between them, starting with,'First part was easy, but now I need you all to pay attention. I will keep this as simple as I can but you should know that one error could mean an untimely demise - an' for all of us.', pausing for effect as the reality of their daring hunt truly started to set in for the others. Quite easy with their latest warfront considered, as many potential threats still lurked in the shadows with impunity, and when Gowrie continued,'Don't forget, where we're goin' - there will be no support, no reinforcements or quick artillery support either.... We're on our own out here.', there was no mistaking the magnitude of their endeavour beyond that point.

'Good! We're out to identify the new Warlord of the Scar Hounds here, the new leader of our strongest enemies in the Galaxy, so I would certainly hope you understand at the very least.... But anyway, as you can see, I've marked a rough estimate of where we are at the moment, with all that distance left to cover until we get to the Markwood Marshes here, as this is where we suspect our target to be.... So as you can probably surmise by now, we've got some distance to cover, but when we find him, it's aaaaall surveillance then quiet escapes northward again from there.'

The already-dark, stormy skies above grew dark in his next silence, bidding the sun farewell for the day, despite the fact it had been hiding behind the thunderous rainclouds the entire time, though one shroud had been covering Panatha's belligerents in it's dark gloom well enough without the other already.

'If only our wildest endeavours were so easy to achieve in application, eh?'

Even as the darkening skies shrouded the features of the faces that were visible to Gowrie at the time, even as explosions, blaster-screeches and the wailing, agonising anguish of the less fortunate in the distance, the hunting party were still high enough in morale to chuckle. None wished for it to be easy, and none present ever wished for anything of the sort to be easy in the past, for all in the hunting party enjoyed a challenge, taking great pride in overcoming great difficulties just to make it as far as they had by then. Everyone was ready, right down to the last trooper, and in the moment the Major-General rose to his feet, every last participant within the hunting party rose to stand with him. But when they all raised their blaster rifles overhead, the Kellas knew they wanted his sword raised overhead in turn, raised high for all to see and draw encouragement from, desiring only this before daring to embark on their great endeavour together.

'Rest assured, I won't be dropping this anytime soon - at least not until I'm much too old to wield it.'

And with that, the silence between them returned once more, holding weapons aloft in respect for each other's tenacity, in awe of each other's bravery. Holding to this silence for almost a minute, the Major-General smiled in his appreciation, even as he finally lowered his sword and concluded,'Thank you.... Follow me.', the smile was beyond impossible to suppress. Even as he sprinted off southwards, leading the advance towards the marshes with the wildest grin on his face, Lord Aron was in his element; keeping his head low and directing the flow of the column as he chuckled his way through the rainy fog, the joy of endeavouring the impossible felt akin to that of sincere reconciliation, revealing knock-on effects of perpetual dealings with endless meat-grinders through the years.

And all seemingly endured just to reacquaint with the audacious feats for which he was well-renowned.

Ready or not, Warlord.... My search begins, an' I won't stop until you're identified once an' for all.

Last edited:
Silhana Cadera
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages herself. Try to survive.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Vorm Vorm | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Sil tries to hold back Kralmus.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3
Sil #4
Kralmus #4
Sil #5
Kralmus #5
Sil #6
Kralmus #6
Sil #7
Kralmus #7
Sil #8
Kralmus #8
Sil #9
Kralmus #9
Sil #10
Kralmus #10
Sil #11
Kralmus #11
Sil #12
Kralmus #12
Sil #13
Kralmus #13
Sil #14
Kralmus #14
Sil #15
Kralmus #15
Silhana #16
Kralmus #16

The only reason I didn't shoot Kralmus with the pistol was really because the gun didn't have a non-lethal function. Usually, in such situations, I froze the opponent a long time ago and there was no need to worry. Last but not least, the armour greatly, greatly impaired the stun function. It wouldn't have been worth using it, because it didn't go through such a weapon. Oh! I came up with an idea, a Null-burst projector that fits in a small gun! Such a weapon would be great for stun even against armoured opponents. This will have to be done with anti-tank ammo if I survive today.

Now I had a few moments to think about such things, as Kralmus was languishing in the grip of the whipcord. And I was able to vent a little. Just a little, because I was pretty sure he'd come up with something…

<"I hope that you will finally stay calm for a while."> I told him.

I was really hoping for that, but my luck… I'm not going to start rehashing what I've already explained countless times during the duel. So I think this will be enough, anyone... especially I can know what I was thinking anyway. I know exactly. However, I blushed at his next words. Kinky? What? No way! I would have accepted the "little thing", but not the other one. It's a good thing he couldn't see how dark pink my face turned. Fortunately, I didn't see it either, but I felt that my whole face was on fire.

<"I'm not a kinky!"> I tried to defend myself. <"You are certainly worth more to the Empire, GA, or Enclave alive than dead.">

That was probably true, many people like to be able to complete justice themselves rather than have someone else do it for them and just hand over the cold body or hand it over to them.

<"It's time to give up, Kralmus!"> I told him, however it was rather an order than a request.

Back to my luck… the next moment Kralmus… after probably considering his options, activated his jetpack.

<"Come on, Kralmus! Just give up, don't be stupid!"> I shouted at him.

I didn't have many opportunities, he was physically stronger, not to mention this situation. Either I let him go, or he drags me along, and because of the spikes and other injuries that were on the ground and the wall, it is unlikely that I will survive. But then I had an idea, it will not depend on us, but on how strong the two jetpacks are and how strong and durable the cord is.

I also activated the jetpack, but instead of flying towards Kralmus, I flew backwards, hoping to keep him in one place until he had to shut down the jetpack due to overheating, and I also hoped that my jetpack wouldn't overheat sooner than his. And yes, I was hoping that the cord wouldn't snap or break. It would be extremely painful for both of us...

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Lyssa Io

The Daughter of Blades
Lyssa had gotten the weapons locker open with the blow-torch--and then she had lost cohesion, breaking down suddenly into a puddle of "mercury" that got all over the floor in big and small puddles.

She tried to summon herself back together---and couldn't, so she simply willed her nanites to move under the broken down repulsor truck.

The puddle realized something was seriously wrong. She tried to focus but it was so hard suddenly. She began just moving across the ground, realizing she couldn't delay it any longer. She needed a computer, and she doubted these savages had the equipment she needed.

Had to be a repair bay in this depo. They had to have one for all the loader droids that usually loaded the crates on and off trucks.

She waited for a Mawite guard to pass before flowing past him, spotting the small repair bay after a few twists and turns down several passages before coming across the area she sought, filled with Mawites in the verge of strip mining it for valuable equipment. This could not be allowed.

She flowed up the walls, damaged mechanical cells creeping into microscopic crevices as she flowed onto the ceiling, gliding above them, gathering.

She fought through her programming errors, willing her mass to work for her as it formed tendrils ending in sharp knives. She swung them downward at the same time, decapitating them all at once, coming down in little silver raindrops over the corpses and flowing off of them to build up a crude humanoid shape, forcing to reduce the run time at which she processed sensory imput to free up the energy necessary to do so making a crude silver shape that staggered to the door to pick it, heading over to a repair diagnostics computer, frowning when she realized it was an out of date piece of crap, and began taking apart some of the cobbled together Electronics on her victims, along with what looked like computer Slicing Equipment. She rapidly disassembled it, taking out choice processors while ripping open the back of the diagnostic computer to apply the processors to key parts of the motherboard, managing to wirelessly reprogram the computer in key ways with a deposit of her Nanites within momentarily, so it wouldn't explode trying to process the data in her cells. At least not for ten minutes anyway.

She turned in the computer, and place a hand on the scanning pad normally used to examine broken equipment...

A number of strange archaic math symbols mixed with binary code flashed across the screen in descending cascades. The entirety of her code, as processed by the atmic scale circuitry in her cell walls that functioned effectively as her version of DNA.

She saw the results.

ANALYSIS: PSEUDO-ORGANIC MICRO-MACHINERY. MILITARY ISSUE.

WARNING. CRITICAL SHAPING ERROR DETECTED IN MULTIPLE MICRO-CELL CLUSTERS. SEEK JUNK CODING REPLICATION PURGE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE OCCURS. WARNING: SMALL PERCENTAGE OF RECORDED DATA WILL BE LOST. APPROXIMATION: 3 PERCENT.

Lyssa stared at the results in horror.

She was about to lose over two weeks worth of memory.

Lyssa felt intense unease and fear. It was testament to her design that she had survived the grenade at all. But she was still a prototype, one that itself came from an even more advanced prototype. There were always going to be unknowns. In theory her Nanites were predicted to be able to recover from a grenade blast. In theory. And they had, somewhat...almost any other design would have been finished on the spot. But thing was, it was the first time her cells had ever had to withstand a grenade blast. They had literally had no frame of reference to recover from such extensive damage other than that time she had been frozen solid. Lyssa half wondered if that experience hadn't toughened her.

In any case, there was nothing to be done except the obvious. The problem was systemic--the "clusters" of Nanites responsible for the coding error were distributed throughout her mass, and a type of reformatting was required to correct the error. Her design was so damned alien even she barely understood it.

Lyssa inserted the programming jack into her Silver mass at the wrist, and began typing in the complicated codes to initiate the purge.

She hesitated as she stared at INITIATE? prompt.

Lyssa hut the button and screamed as every part of her was disrupted, her mind fragmenting as the corrective purge of her damaged cells was carried out, allowing her to reboot in a safe mode, which let her cells be able to fully repair, the junk coding that had occured after trying to fix the grenade damage completely eradicated.

Her humanoid form rapidly grew more defined until she was back to her regular appearance, but her body morphed to look as it did in Civilian settings, like she wore silvery metallic biker leathers with black spikes on the jacket.

There was pounding on the door and Lyssa opened her eyes, having no idea where the feth she was, only mildly disgruntled at the sight of the corpses.

"What the hell--?" Lyssa muttered to herself as she stood up shakily. She picked up a DC-15S on one of the corpses. Mawites. She'd know those symbols and raider getups anywhere.

Lyssa got a big grin on her face, one very similar to the one her mother had on her face many years ago on Atrisia seeing Sith led by that writer with the Bullseye Avatar invade.

("Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" by Johann Sebastian Bach Plays-performed on the Harp by Amy Turk)

The Mawites cut the door open five minutes later...

They found nothing but a pile of decapitated bodies, and got closer.

One of the "corpses" raised the blaster carbine in its hand at the top of the pile and gunned them all down, going limp as it heard more people come in running.

I'm not sure what I'm doing here... Lyssa thought, gunning down the next batch, rising up to assume the form of one of the people she has just killed as she walked out of the room running and yelling at approaching Mawites that they had been ambushed, and running, yelling that the attacker had fled in the other direction.

Lyssa smiled as soon as her back was turned as the Mawites started to follow her in a sprint...

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
7rz78gZ.png
Objective: Survive
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy tries to reprogram the droid.
Mercy #1
Tut #1
Mercy #2
Tut #2
Mercy #3
Tut #3
Mercy #4
Tut #4
Mercy #5
Tut #5
Mercy #6
Tut #6
Mercy #7
Tut #7
Mercy #8
Tut #8
Mercy #9
Tut #9
Mercy #10
Tut #10
Mercy #11
Tut #11
Mercy #12
Tut #12

I silently cursed myself for not thinking of Manifold sooner. Why only like this after months? If it was earlier, then maybe I could be with him now, while I'm still alive. We've always been an odd couple, him in the cyborg body and me in mine. Over there, the phenomenon, the difference, would not be so striking. I remembered from Freedom's memories that there are cities, civilizations over there, the spirits, souls are often like they were in their lives. They are physical and would only be spirits if they crossed over into this world. There we could finally be together again, as we did in our minds, as we did in our dreams. I could finally feel the touch of his skin, him.

To be honest, I didn't care if we could just be together like we used to be, in our minds. I longed, I craved so badly for us to be together. In any way, I was not insatiable on this matter. Our minds also suited me. I know that he wanted us to be a normal couple, maybe his dream would come true...

If there was any kind of higher power, it could have been kind to us once in a lifetime...

We already suffered enough, too much…

And the plan worked, the droid thought I wanted to commit suicide. The droid grabbed my hand and I tried to pull them off. Were they really always this strong, or I was this weak? I do not know. I followed Kallan's instructions and found the right switch. However, as I deactivated the droid it fell into my lap, onto my belly. I felt that the pain was duller and it was as if it fell on my leg too. Maybe Kallan was trying to do something, but it still hurt a lot.

I managed not to scream in pain, but I felt nauseous and dizzy again. I tried to breathe steadily so I wouldn't lose consciousness, but it wasn't that easy. It took about half a minute for the pain to subside and I started to be sure that I wouldn't pass out.

~ I won't take this again in this condition. ~ I told him.

A few moments later I saw the diagram. Due to my weakness and stupor, it took me a few moments to understand, but after that I knew what had to be done. It's lucky that I also inherited all of Ziare's knowledge of mechanical engineering, what he studied at the university and from which he graduated. That made it a lot easier. I know, the droids are mainly electronics and IT, but mechanical engineering wasn't that far from that either. I set about relocating the appropriate wires as Kallan had shown.

However, something occurred to me… something very ominous.

~ Kallan, first we should find out where we are. On which planet. ~ I said worriedly. ~ There are places we can't escape right now. For example, Exegol, and I'm afraid we are currently there. If we do, he'll probably send the whole Maw after us, with the reason Asher died because of me and I stole his children. I can't fight and take care of you or the twins in this condition. ~

My voice was tired and exhausted, I would have loved to sleep right now. I was afraid that he wouldn't hesitate to ask for help, and he wouldn't care if someone laughed at him because of it. He was smart enough to come out of the situation well and not seem humiliating to him.

~ We should find a way to send a message to Thomas Barran Thomas Barran … about where we are. I think he would help us. I don't want to put you or the twins in danger. Especially not them, when... when, now there is maybe hope that Asher can see them too. ~

I wanted to get out of here, but not at the cost of putting them in even larger danger. If Tu'teggacha wants to torture me, he should and I'll escape when I can surely protect the twins or Kallan.

And while I was thinking, I continued to reprogram the droid.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | SPIREWATCH FOREST
ETERNAL EMPIRE | HELLION PRIVATE MILITARY GROUP
ALLIES: TE | EE | AC
ENEMIES: MAW | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco | Ronar Ronar
ENGAGING: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco | Ronar Ronar
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

As much as the Pureblood hated to admit it, neither of them had much of a choice in keeping their fight going with the dozens of undead Imperials converging around them. With a wave of his hand, Jas summoned his helmet back and slid it on with a murderous look in his eyes. ”I’ve had enough of bloody undead psychopaths for one day…” He grumbled as he took the risk and turned his back on both Thomas and his new girlfriend.

"WAR! DEATH! REBIRTH!"

”Barran, do me a favour and teach your girlfriend some MANNERS!”

The Pureblood’s hands shoved forward and several grenades left his kit, landing among the charging undead around them. Several explosions went off and blew a chunk into the advance, buying only a few seconds before they came again. The first few met a brutal end at the end of his lightsaber, while the rest in the advance were gunned down as his rifle returned to his hand.

When his weapon ran dry, he drew his pistol. When his pistol’s power cell hit the ground, he drew his bayonet to continue hacking and slashing at the advancing undead.

The instinct to survive fuelled his rampage, reinforced by annoyance that became increasingly more volatile. As the bodies piled up on his side of the triangle, rage began to infest the Pureblood until the battle cries around them became the last straw for him.

'DAMNED SOULS THOUGH WE MAY BE-'

'GODS WE WILL BECOME!!!!'

A violent, roaring scream erupted from Jas as flames engulfed his hands. ”SHUT IT!” Flames burst forth from his hands, turning into torrents of brutal hellfire that spilled over the advancing Undead and swirled around them, until he let loose with a blast through the Force to hurl the burning bodies back.

Taking the initiative, Jas moved ahead with lightsaber and vibroblade in hand to hack and slash away at the remainder of the corpses, before the next wave hit them. They all had one target. One thorn in their side.

The Necromancer.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop the ritual and prevent Zach to reach Kyrel and Ingrid.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Eina speaks to Zach,
  • Eina opens a rift, she and Zach go to the planet surface through the rift.
Eina #1
Zach #1
Eina #2
Zach #2
Eina #3
Zach #3
Eina #4
Zach #4
Eina #5
Zach #5
Eina #6
Zach #6
Eina #7
Zach #7
Eina #8
Zach #8
Eina #9
Zach #9
Eina #10
Zach #10
Eina #11
Zach #11

Actually, Eina was not a nihilist, not really. She followed the laws and rules that she thought were important. She just thought differently than most people. Especially the living. She never really belonged to the Realspace, not even when she was just a simple Valkyrja, and even more so since she is Avatar of Ashla. She had her own ambitions and what she wanted to achieve, but they were not tied to any worldly or otherworldly power. She didn't do it to gain power, her ambitions were to save and heal as many souls as possible.

It's probably because of this purity that Ashla chose her for the task she intended for her and Geiseric Geiseric . So far it has done its job perfectly, at least the Oversoul hasn't voiced any complaints or said it needs to change her behaviour.

Most of the Valkyrja, or Children of Ashla, were also like the woman. After all, they had already lived once and were given a second chance, a second life in the Netherworld. Most souls become one with the Force, however, some do not and keep to themselves. They can remain themselves or become something else. The Netherworld was different, and everyone who lived there learned that. At least those who were not a natural form of existence there, but lived there once, because this was not true for everyone.

Eina tilted her head slightly to the side, she didn't really understand why he was laughing. To the best of her knowledge, she hadn't said anything funny.

"Did I say something funny?" she asked confused.

Oh, she already understood what that was. The man didn't care that the Mawite warriors were brainwashed, that they killed the old person and became someone else. Eina didn't mean her words that way. Of course, even though she knew that everyone changes because of external influences on them, that was character development, part of life. But the Maw did something else.

" If so, this would be the perfect method. Tell me, why did your greatest hero want to finish this life? Why did he want to be the same again as before? Why does he want to be healed?" she asked in an icy voice. "Everyone changes, I don't deny that. But Maw doesn't do that. If it did what you say, most slave soldiers wouldn't die during the process. Look at them once, carefully!"

Eina shook her head, what the Maw did was truly among the greatest cruelties for her. Both in this world and in the woman's home, in the Netherworld.

"An injured, broken, mutilated person is not strong, but weak, ill and in need of help." she replied. "Most of them would have died if they had known this was their fate." Even Kallan, from whose smashed and shattered soul the Mongrel was born.

No, in the woman's eyes it was still torture, forcing the strong will on the weak. Nothing more.

"I also faced this and did not become a cruel, bloodthirsty, soulless person. There is a choice, but the Maw denies it to them." she told him.

Eina successfully shook off Zach's arm from her ankle, who retrieved it. Now both of them had a few moments of respite before fighting again. And the man even answered the woman. Eina looked at him sadly and shook her head, the Gen'Dai was wrong, a big one.

"Let me show you what their gift is and what they do to those who serve them." she told him again.

She didn't move when Zachariel attacked her, instead the former Valkyrja opened a rift, so when Zach reached her, the man couldn't hit or cut her, but simply landed on the surface of the planet, and then Eina followed him through the rift. Down here they could have already feel the power of the priestess Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd like a torch shining in the dark.

"They are everywhere, let's find a group, then we can continue the fight. You have to see it, because your soul depends on it. Evil as you are, I do not wish upon you the fate shared by the dead Mawites." she offered.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

gEMDFSs.png

Objective: Eliminate the Sith
Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el / Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

div-orange.png
"Don't worry," he assured his friend. "I have a new plan."
"I trust it Jasper," he said with a confident nod to his buddy, Unexpectedly Jasper shot his bolts straight at the weapon the sith was holding, sending it out of commission. She showed disgust at the display and seemed to be brewing up something in response, an attack that was surely directed at Jasper.

Silas was unaware of what she was going to do, but he had to prepare something that could even the odds in this battle. When she focused on his buddy, he quickly bent his knees and prepared a force jump that was going to make him fly straight at her. The padawan flew threw the air and tried his best to swing his lightsaber at one of her wings when she was throwing him away.

Sometimes, they had to make sacrifices in order to gain the upper hand...

Objective: 1 - Defend the base.
Allies: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
Enemies: Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd - Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat

Torrun waited for someone, anyone, to come through, but was met with only silence. She cursed loudly, dodging a clumsy swing of one of the beasts, proceeding to duck and slice off one of its legs, before ending its screech of pain with a thrust to the skull.

This was not looking very good for them at all right now. They were dropping like flies down here, and she had not a damn clue how the Empress was doing space side. Hopefully better than this. At this rate, they will have no choice but to activate the weapon, not that she would miss this accursed rock, but still, a mess that would need to be cleaned up later. Torrun then glanced around to the ruined, gory surroundings around her. Well, she may or may not even need to worry about being one of those cleaning up the mess, if she even survived this present mess to begin with.

Torrun opened her mouth once more to speak into comms when she felt a disturbance that made her pause. Like a creeping flame that felt cold and burning at the same time, that gripped her with foreboding.

She would have groaned if the situation were just a little less grim. As it was, Torrun grit her teeth, and activated her comms. "Come in outpost, come in. There are many enemies on their way, number unknown, but powerful." It was short, and unhelpful, but was all she had and frankly a bit more than what she has gotten, so there.

gEMDFSs.png

Panatha
Allies: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
Enemies: Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

Hey!” Rhi exclaimed indignantly as her energy bow was shot out of her hands. “That was an antique, you nerf herder!

Hearing this, and rather upset that a Sith of all people was insulting the honest Nerf Herder, Jasper raised his arm, firing a few more bolts into the energy bow. She wanted her attention firmly on him.

"Woops," Jasper said in a sarcastic tone. "My bad."

Just then, a force push came his direction. She was going to try and separate them. Jasper instinctively got down on one knee, plunging his lightsaber into the ground to increase drag. As he skidded back, Silas went in for an attack, leaping up to sever her wing.

"Oh frack," he muttered.

There could be no more hesitation. Silas wasn't in the range of his force light, and he was actively being pushed away. He could play hero another day. Jasper was going to make sure he came back alive. The duelist directed his crossbow at the Sith, firing directly a her head. Two bolts flew, and he was out. Then, in a move that would be considered terribly reckless, Jasper hurled his lightsaber at the winged woman, directing it with the force. There was no way he was letting Silas die. Not today.

For a moment it seemed like Rhi was getting the upper hand. The two Jedi were separating, no longer able to benefit from each other’s protection.

“Ha ha! I got you!” she exclaimed.

But then Silas launched himself at her, while Jasper threw his lightsaber and shot at her. Try though she did, Rhi simply wasn’t at the right level of multi-tasking to defend herself from all their attacks.

Instead, every hit landed.

One wing fell to the ground, completely severed. Rhi began to plummet, shrieking in pain. A moment later Jasper’s lightsaber sliced through her, bisecting her in half.

She was still screaming as she dropped in three pieces, though the sudden stop when she hit the ground put an end to that, too.

Y’sanne Stradd
Heathen Priestess, Reverend Mother, Priestess of the Dark Three, High Priestess of the Scar Hounds Tribe
ar5NJtm.png
Objective: To carry out the will of the Avatars.
Equipment: Sacrifical Dagger | Sacrifical Dagger | Staff | Crown | Amulet of Many
Units: 2x Pontifical Palatini (members, not units) | Large group of Ri Wodasir | The Martyrs
Allies: Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat (?) | Open
Enemies: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Torrun Vell Torrun Vell | Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Let There Be Night ]
<"ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She arrives to the base and start to attack it.
Y'sanne #1
Y'sanne #2
Caltin #1
Torrun #1

The ground shook under the martyrs' footsteps, the trees trembled, leaves fell from them as the undead army marched steadfastly towards the base. They didn't care how muddy the ground was, that they had to wade through trees, that the fallen trees were right in front of them. They went through them as if they were never there. Their grey, dark armour brought darkness to the misty jungle. And because of Y'sanne, darkness fell over the entire forest in the Force, and her power covered the area like a "beneficial" shroud, trying to suppress all the Lighter Forces here and strengthen the Dark ones.

The army marched unstoppably towards the base, and the priestess concentrated and watched. For now, not the two lighter"spots" she felt in the Force, but what she had just heard. Whispers, divine signs, and direction from the Dark Three on what to do. She felt it when Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood and the Light of Ashla arrived on the planet. She flinched for a moment when she felt the Lightsider Avatar's strength, but did not turn or go in their direction. The priestess now had another task.

The request she received through the Force from the direction of the Dark Three - at least that's how she thought it came from them, she was their priestess after all - really surprised her. This was a very unusual and unexpected request. The Reverend Mother didn't argue though, the Dark Three knew what they wanted to use the Marauders and Mawites for later. Y'sanne was just a priestess, she didn't argue with the will of her gods.

Meanwhile, she controlled the undead and they soon appeared near the base. The team and the woman came from the northeast, from the part where the trees were sparser and there were mainly hills. The army stopped at this part, and from here among them Y'sanne walked forward and looked down at the base at the mountain. The goal was simple, to destroy the supposed superweapon before the enemy could use it.

"Destroy them!" she told them.

And the undead cried out as one man:

'WAR! DEATH! REBIRTH!!!!!'

The Martyrs moved towards the energy fence around the base, and Y'sanne reached into the Force and began altering the environment through the Force, causing natural lightnings to begin besieging the base's shields…

KjnmtTy.png

ExzYhN9.png

Be careful what you wish for.
ar5NJtm.png

“Faith minus vulnerability and mystery equals extremism. If you've got all the answers, then don't call what you do 'faith.'” - Breme Brown

It did not take long for others to gather around. Soldiers, Force-Sensitives, volunteers. They were rag-tag but they were determined. They were defending the planet and that was all of the motivation that almost any of them needed. The thing is, darkness was rolling in and it was unnerving. It was making the most seasoned soldier uneasy and understandably so.

Then the darkness came into sight and it was not pretty.

As long as someone remains standing with a noble heart there will always be a way for good to triumph over evil.

His words were simple, though unsure if anyone around him really needed or wanted to hear them. To be honest it did not really matter at this point because the attacking army orders were given and they were chanting. Normally this is where Vanagor would wait and defend, but this was a planet he had never been on and a people he had never really been around so he could do something he had only done a few times.

Counter-attack.

A loud “warcry” style yell and the massive Jedi Master began running at them in blur but stopped short. His non-lightsaber hand slammed into the ground and sent a wave of Force energy outward at those who would destroy this base and this planet as a whole. The same hand then lifted to the skies which suddenly opened up with electrical energy and a myriad of electrical tendrils began spiraling in the air and eventually to the ground in powerful strikes.

Standing erect, he looked for a target… and found one.

TAG: Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat Torrun Vell Torrun Vell
1. Rallies anyone who is standing around him.
2. Counter-attacks
3. Fist to the ground for a Force Wave.
4. Call down Lightning from the skies.

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop and kill Kyrel.
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Closed
dRUm20K.png
[ Incense and Iron ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Ingrid continues to maintain the barrier.
  • She opens a rift beneath Kyrel, and she hopes he'll fall into the Netherworld.
Ingrid #1
Zach #1
Kyrel #1
Ingrid #2
Zach #2
Kyrel #2
Ingrid #3
Zach #3
Kyrel #3
Ingrid #4
Kyrel #4
Ingrid #5
Kyrel #5
Ingrid #6
Kyrel #6
Ingrid #7
Kyrel #7
Ingrid #8
Kyrel #8
Ingrid #9
Kyrel #9
Ingrid #10
Kyrel #10
Ingrid #11
Kyrel #11
Ingrid #12
Kyrel #12
Ingrid #13
Kyrel #13

Ingrid still couldn't do anything but concentrate and maintain the shield and barrier around the ship. The red-haired woman knew that if she stopped concentrating even for a single moment, it would all break and the ritual of Wrath of the Maw would erupt from the ship. Actually, somewhere she hoped that if the energy couldn't escape, it would just consume everyone on the two ships and then it would break and shatter. That would have been a much smaller sacrifice than the planet. But the greatest success would have been if this didn't happen either, but it simply consumed Kyrel at all. That would have been the best opportunity.

This was still not a battle of blades, but of minds and willpower.

"Well, you act exactly like them…" she said barely audibly.

The Empress didn't care now that Kyrel couldn't hear it, it wasn't important. She could feel the tendrils reach him. As they began to drain the man's life force and Force from him, the woman was momentarily disgusted and nauseated. She felt the pain as the tendrils exploded as they were part of her. However, after the explosion, they immediately began to recover due to regeneration. Due to the amount of absorbed energy, the woman's regeneration was also faster.

The man's own method? According to them, Kyrel didn't know that a long time ago, Ingrid was only able to use any Force abilities by sucking negative energies from others. She suppressed all of her own feelings to such an extent that long ago, at the beginning of her studies or even at the master level, they were a huge disadvantage for her. Hundreds of years have passed since then in the Netherworld for her, she has learned to handle it. The red-haired woman didn't know anything about it, although she wasn't surprised. She always hid this kind of thing very well, both about herself and her family.

After all, she was a spy and an agent…

And then she felt that the centre of the ritual was not Kyrel, but the spear. That is, the power that came from the spear was all too familiar to the woman because of Darth Mori, since both of them got their power from a pair of siblings. Suddenly the woman had an idea. She looked into Kyrel's eyes as he spoke to her.

"Go to hell, Wrath!" she said in an ice-cold voice, and she thought it literally.

She reached out into the Force again and used the swirling energies to open a several metre rift directly below Kyrel to the ground in all directions so that the man would have no chance to jump out of it, but fall through into the Netherworld. Due to the fact that the woman was part of the Netherworld, opening a rift into the afterlife was not difficult, since she already belonged there. She used the energies swirling here to expand the tiny rift as much as possible. And she hoped Kyrel would not be able to avoid or dodge it…

… but actually fall into the Netherworld and the ritual ends.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

13TH POST
Y1FWn9t.jpg

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELLIGERENTS
(BOTM/DH/SH
Vs. EE/EMPIRE/AC)

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Nyaeli Nyaeli Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Aemulor the Hutt Aemulor the Hutt
Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Jas Katis Jas Katis Lyssa Io Lyssa Io
Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FEAR THE SMOKE, FEAR THE SAVAGES - PART 13
LdJgchU.png
MARKWOOD MARSHES, SPIREWATCH FOREST,
CANTHAR PROVINCE, PANATHA (EARLY-SPRING 877 ABY)

'WAR, DEATH, REBIRTH!!!!'
Worthy of Magnardom.... Worthy of greatness.

Standing back to back in triangular form, the Woad, the Twi'Lek and the Sith-Pureblood were poised to strike out at the next wave of undead warriors, and even as they made quick work of the first wave, they knew they needed to be ready for another. All three were aware of the power of necromancers, and all three were aware that such individuals never lacked for bodied to throw in, especially on any one of the SGHW's many battlefields thus far.

'Barran, do me a favour and teach your girlfriend some MANNERS!'

Laughing at first, the Bloodhound couldn't help but see the funny side of his rival's throwaway comment, though he saw enough sass to respond in kind with,'Huh?!?! Manners?! What is this, afternoon tea with the Imperials?', before he was interrupted by the last screeches of the first wave of zombies. These would be no trouble to the trio, and even though Vorco had the lion's share of the last, the lack of weight in numbers made it all the easier for Spindly to leave her mark on the final thralls of the first wave, leaving the rest to be taken down by the two powers who defended her in these moments. But before they had any time to rest and gain any respite, the voices of the resurrected Lost Legionnaires warned them of the madness that followed, roaring in the full fervour of their hunger for flesh - a hunger of which that greatly dwarfed that of the corpses they reanimated in turn.

'DAMNED SOULS THOUGH WE MAY BE-'

Cqbgnb6.png

They were the overarching threat, the battle that laid just beyond that which the survivor-trio could not escape. They were, and thus their brotherhood, their order would forever remain - the Lions of Ziost.

'SHUT IT!'

They would have charged in the heat of glory if things were as we planned.
But this? They're not dragging me back to lead them any more....

I'm dead to the Lions now.

Aptly named, and in the confirmation of all their presences in that setting, the Bloodhound couldn't help but grit his teeth in mild futility, as if it was just a matter of time before the Lost Legion slipped through the rift to find him. Not even the cunning of the Twi'Lek could change their fortune, blasting off an accurate shot in the Necromancer's direction and making audible contact, and though she couldn't see the hit through the fog, it wasn't long before Vorco's fears were confirmed in the distant (though winded-wheezing) laughter of her target.

'Flak-Jacket, chit! Alright, lets adjust this triangle clockwise a bit.... Jas, if you think you can take 'im - I think I have a plan-'

Screams of several inhuman, disgustingly-malformed sorts, spectral figures rising into solid form in the fog beyond, all were advancing with more speed and desperation than those who had risen for the first wave before, and all hungered more for flesh than the ones who preceded them. Their eyes glowed red to such a piercingly-bright extent that the hues in the fog revealed a multitude, and far more than the survivor-trio could have possibly anticipated, but Barran cast his doubts aside to conclude,'If we fight our way southwards through the mob, there's a good chance we can gain enough ground to facilitate your attempt to kill their puppeteer.... Close the distance, then boom! Blitz for the decider!', tilting his head to gauge Katis' reaction for a brief moment or so.

Last edited:

gEMDFSs.png

Objective: Eliminate the Sith
Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el / Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

div-orange.png

Silas heard the high pitched scream of the sith and rotated his body in the air just in time to see Jaspers saber cut her into pieces. His hand scrunched in victory as he looked to Jasper down below "Well done Jasperrrrrrr!" Silas yelled just before crashing back first into the top of the tree.

The padawan's body crashed through the greenery of the trees until he landed roughly on his back with a loud crash. For a few moments, his thrashed and cut body lay motionless from the fall. Only after a low pitched groan did Jasper finally see that Silas had survived the long fall through the trees.

"T-that... that is something I won't be doing again anytime soon" he mumbled in agony, an intense pain shooting from the middle of his back

"Are you alright Jasper?"

gEMDFSs.png

Panatha
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

The pressure on him from the Sith eased up as his lightsaber cleaved through her, sending her to the ground screaming. When she made impact, the noise ceased, and Jasper called his blade back to his hand and got to his feet.

"Well done Jasperrrrrrr!"

Silas proceeded to plummet, his back hutting a tree below him before crashing rather violently. For a moment, there was no motion, but Jasper was relieved to see that his friend was still stirring. He was well enough to get to his feet, at least. The padawan couldn't help but grin as Silas asked if he was okay.

"Am I okay?" Jasper echoed, "Dude, you just fell through a tree. I just got pushed around a little."

Jasper sighed in relief, letting his shoulders droop and his force light fade away. Having to maintain it for that long was draining. Still, it was longer than he had ever maintained it before, which meant that he was improving. Slowly but surely. This Sith encounter had been much smoother than Empress Teta at least.

"Wow. That went better than I expected," he noted. "I need to remember to bring you next time I throw down with a Sith. We're a pretty good team."

The padawan made his way over to the energy bow the Sith had dropped, picking it up to assess the damage. A few punctures, but still survivable. Jasper figured he'd be able to patch it up rather easily given his mechanical skills. Perhaps he's take it for himself. Jasper slung the bow over his shoulder before turning back to Silas.

"Well, that was a day."

TUVgVOt.png

Objective: Devour Panatha
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Vorm Vorm Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert
Enemies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Kyrel stared her down with an icy stare. He watched as she manifested the tendrils again. The two seemed similar in almost every way save for Kyrel embraced the abyss. He went farther than anyone outside of Mori could go. Now it appeared that neither one or the other could gain ground over the other. Kyrel glared her down standing ready at the ritual center. His hands grasped the spear feeding his dark energy into it, as well as being fed from it. The weapon and its master created a horrid symbiotic relationship that fed into the ancient ritual which only further expanded.

The dark miasma the more he poured his rage threatened to break her shield. He could feel cracks start to form, and when his gaze focused on her again he smirked when she told him to go to Hell. She used the dark energies against him, and the bridge bathed in red and Sith runes would cause the floor to open in front of him. He could feel invisible threads pull him in, and Kyrel tried to struggle against her. All the while his eyes would bore deep into her soul, his eyes as dark as the void he was getting pulled into.

“You should be careful Empress… Hell comes to you!” He said, and in that moment he stopped struggling only to allow the pull to continue. When he was close to the center of the portal one could hear chains rattling. The shackles put in place by his maker were still there. As long as his soul was bound to this realm than any afterlife was forbidden. Slowly Kyrel would move away from the rift, the heavy clanking of the invisible threads following him. “Even if you wanted to… Hell doesn’t have the room for a vile being like me.” He said flashing her a bloody smirk.

With the heavy stomps of his boots, and the clanking of the spiritual chains tethering him it created a foreboding sight. Kyrel with one hand kept some force on the spear, even plunging it in with the Force. This caused a shape howl to echo, and Kyrel with another hand would manifest a spear of pure darkness. The technique was old but effective. “Here, catch!” He said launching the lance made of shadow towards her, his dark energy hoping to penetrate her tendrils, and at best maim her or slow her down.

Spindly
Warden of Hrjóstrugt IV, Magnar and Marauder of the Scar Hounds Tribe
Y1FWn9t.jpg
Objective: Kill everyone and survive
Location: Markwood Marshes, Spirewatch Forest, Canthar Province, Panatha
Equipment: 2x Geysa Hybrid Pistol | Assault Rifle | Armour and weapon (weapon is lightsaber resistant) || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Jas Katis Jas Katis
Allies: Erion Justeene Erion Justeene | Ronar Ronar | Runt Runt | Open
cz9kj8m.png
[ Last Survivors ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Spindly tries to help Jas' deeds.
Spindly #1
Jas #1
Tommy #1
Tommy #2
Spindly #2
Jas #2
Tommy #3

If nothing else, Spindly agreed with the armoured man that she had had enough of the undead for the day. The truth was that the green-skinned Twi'lek girl felt and believed that she had enough of them not only for this day, but for the rest of her life. How long will it be? It will depend entirely on the Dark Three. Then they would let her die if they thought she had done enough in their name and they'll give her a gift and let her finally get to paradise. The woman snarled under her helmet at what he said.

"There is nothing wrong with my manners! And I'm not his girlfriend! I am not even his friend either!" she told him.

The twi'lek was his military subordinate, nothing more. For Spindy anyway, the fights, the wars, the cleansing of the Galaxy and serving the Dark Three in the right way were the most important things. She had little time for other things…

She was impressed by the warrior's brutality and equipment. It wasn't the first time she saw how much more weapons those they were fighting against were fighting. And not only that they have more varied weapons, but also better-quality ones or in better armour. But that didn't dampen her enthusiasm. The members of the Scar Hounds were better at being able to win with weaker, worse equipment.

And everyone seemed to be focused on the necromancer. Fortunately, the man in the armour made this easy because he killed a lot of the undead. To tell the truth, she didn't really understand what Barran meant by his words, but maybe it didn't have such a significance now.

After the shot, the girl heard the unmistakable sound that the shot hit her target, but her opponent did not die, but started laughing in the fog. Since the undead were coming and there was a chance they would be hit, Spindly started shooting them as well after switching to normal mode on her rifle. In the shotgun, the ammunition needs to be replaced too often, which is inconvenient in such a situation. However, the two pistols were more effective against approaching opponents.

So she changed her rifle to two firearms.

"Copy that, warlord!" she told the Bloodhound.

Although the warlord's words were not directed at her, her actions were also necessary for the armoured man to achieve what he wanted. With the two pistols, she started shooting in the direction the necromancer was, trying to clear the path from the armoured man or cover him if he was already charging forward.

qPYwVX6.png

3QeQ5Ss.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop and kill Kyrel.
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Closed
dRUm20K.png
[ Incense and Iron ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Ingrid continues to maintain the barrier.
  • She tries to kill Kyrel after he stabbed her.
Ingrid #1
Zach #1
Kyrel #1
Ingrid #2
Zach #2
Kyrel #2
Ingrid #3
Zach #3
Kyrel #3
Ingrid #4
Kyrel #4
Ingrid #5
Kyrel #5
Ingrid #6
Kyrel #6
Ingrid #7
Kyrel #7
Ingrid #8
Kyrel #8
Ingrid #9
Kyrel #9
Ingrid #10
Kyrel #10
Ingrid #11
Kyrel #11
Ingrid #12
Kyrel #12
Ingrid #13
Kyrel #13
Ingrid #14
Kyrel #14

Of course, Ingrid knew the reaction of the Netherworld to Kyrel, she had seen it on the planet Mustafar. However, she hoped that if he fell into it, the Nether would swallow him up forever, because that was still different than going through it voluntarily. Here it would have been like falling into a deep pit where the top of the pit would be closed. The red-haired woman hoped that in such a case the Netherworld would literally tear the other apart. During her long life, she has seen a much more extreme case when a similar entity tried to go there. To the best of her knowledge, even Darth Xanesh was able to enter the Nether, though her soul could never reach it after her death.

So, she hoped it would work.

But she was wrong and failed. This rift was not supposed to swallow the soul, but rather literally let the physical body fall through with the soul in it. But unfortunately, that didn't happen. This is when she regretted not being closer to Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos because he could have captured Kyrel's soul. Voractios was the only person or entity whose divine status was recognized as a god by the otherwise infinitely atheist Darth Prospero. And Voracitos loved to eat the souls of those who came near his domain.

She remained focused even as Kyrel summoned Darkshear. Ingrid knew this Force ability very well, it was one of the first she learned. This was a popular method of Darth Tacitus. She didn't see the pitch-black spear in reality, only in the Force as it "glowed" or "shone" darkly and caused disturbance. In this situation, the woman was not able to defend herself, she was in a very vulnerable position due to her concentration. She had to sacrifice her own protection to protect the planet…

It was precisely because of this that Kyrel was able to easily stab his spear into and between shadow tendrils. And the spear pierced the red-haired woman in the stomach. Ingrid did not have normal blood as she was a semi-Force Entity. At the point of the stabbing, dark, nearly black smoke began to leave her body, it was blood. The woman looked up and reached into the Force, trying to use her telekinetic powers to throw him against the wall and pin him there and keep pushing against the wall with steady force until his bones shattered into pieces.

Meanwhile, despite her injury, she tried to maintain the barrier...

… she had to hold on and protect the planet…

… no matter the cost.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

TUVgVOt.png

Engaging: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

• Kralmus suddenly shuts off his jetpack, hoping to send Silhana flying back

ChVAW7n_d.webp

Well, a turnabout's fair play, Kralmus supposed. To put it another way, two could play at this game.

Just as the cannibal was poised to drag Silhana through the forest of jagged metal, which would surely have been a messy way for her to die, she fired up her own jetpack. Kralmus jerked to a halt midair, an unpleasant jolt running through his body as his momentum was abruptly and entirely interrupted. "Oof," he said, his eloquence impressing even himself. The impact had knocked the wind out of him, and it took him a moment to catch his breath again. Had he been standing, he would surely have been pulled down, but his jetpack kept him straining at the edge of the whipcord without requiring any physical effort on his part. Unfortunately, he and his foe were now at an impasse.

They probably could have stayed there a long while, until either one of their jetpacks ran out of fuel - probably his, as he'd used it more, though it would take a long while - or some external factor interrupted them. The latter possibility favored Kralmus somewhat; they were on a Mawite ship, so the odds were good that anyone who happened upon them would be on his side. But there were plenty of boarders, too, including intruders who had recently freed someone from this very prison block. The cannibal could not guarantee that fortune would be in his favor if this little contest ended that way. Doing nothing was out, then. He had to end this deadlock somehow. And he had an idea...

Silhana was straining with all her might, leaning back with her jetpack at full blast, in order to hold him in place. That was a lot of momentum facing away, enough to send her flying up the hallway at breakneck speed if she hadn't been restrained by Kralmus pulling in the opposite direction. So the cannibal simply... shut off his jetpack. Without warning, all the force pulling back toward the cellblock entrance just... stopped. Even if Silhana reacted quickly to shut off her own jetpack, that initial moment - like a rope breaking in a game of tug-of-war - would still send her flying backwards. If he was lucky, she'd hit a wall headfirst, which might well cause serious injury. If not, it might at least surprise her.

Of course, she'd drag him along with her for a little ways, but at least he was past the spiky metal.

"Give up? HAH! I don't think so, Pinkie! I'm having far too much fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom