Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Day of Revenge | BotM Invasion of GA held Empress Teta and Foerost | TETA PART ONE

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. III
Issue #6 w/ Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze & Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

kwzlsmL.png

It all went south so fast.

In an instant, his attack had been deflected and so too had the momentum of his entire set of movements. His effort had been thrown into a bid to maintain his stance, and in that moment had an elbow struck him centre face. Corin was forced on the backfoot, his feet shuffled backwards with haste in that same effort as before but now all too concerned he was left in the clear for the same kill-shot he made on her.

It was what he deserved now; life for life.

So came the downsides of a wild life, one that demanded all that one had on offer. It was that need to show that one was worth all that time and investment that could make them the best, it should sicken him, but rather he fell victim to it. Jem too, it seemed.

But as one strike landed on his face, another cleaved into his saber hilt and severed it in two. It fell from his hand and no more than shock and some amount of fear held onto him then, rendered near defenseless in the moment. If not for the lessons of the Matukai, that was. It should do, Corin needed to believe.

The Padawan's features tensed and narrowed, a bitter hate all too noticeable across them. Terror had been cast aside, for now. He motioned to counter the extended arm that reached for his hair, to offer a firm hold on he wrist and hold it there as his other hand rushed forwards in a fist towards her throat.

dantemplate.png

oh4i5di.png

ALLIES: BOTM
ENEMIES: GA | NJO
ENGAGING: Sol'yan Sol'yan
GEAR: In bio

dandivider.png

banner2.png

DOWN TO THE BOTTOM

A brow lofted ever so slightly.

Danika's head was cocked to the side with an amusing smile on her face as the Jedi spoke directly to Samron. It was quite refreshing to come across a Jedi that wasn't hellbent on redeeming her.

Samron's helmeted head turned towards her slightly after the Jedi spoke. The fear within the defending forces was palpable.
Finally she gave him a slight nod to let them go. They wouldn't get far anyway with all the chaos and carnage falling around them.

The Falleen motioned for his men to stand down for the time being. Instead, they flanked the pair of Force users. There was no chance that Samron would really let the Jedi get away with overpowering his commander and friend. She had nearly sent the Galaxy to the Nether when he was almost killed by Kai Bamarri. He would return the favour any day.

The Lady of Conquest looked back at the Jedi.
"Come on, then, darling. Prevail - if you dare." she said as a hilt was unclipped and an amethyst blade was activated. And then, on a whim, while the blade ignited, a mighty blast was flung at the Jedi with her free hand.

And then she moved, ready for whatever the Feeorin threw at her.

dantemp.png

OBJECTIVE: 1c - Protect the citizens of of Empress Teta
TAG: Danika Leventis Danika Leventis

oh4i5di.png

When the weapons belonging to the Hellions under the command of the Sith Sorceress lowered, several within the mixed company of Alliance militia-men expressed signs of relief as they released several deep breaths, and their bodies slumped slightly from their tense demeanors. Upon receiving leave, they quickly made for the gate to retreat into the city. One of their number lagged behind; a human male who couldn’t have been older than 19 or 20 standard years old, gazed at the Jedi Master who stood resolutely in the face of such evil. Sol’yan gave him a sideways glance in return, along with a subtle nod before returning his focus back to Danika as she spoke her assent to his offer, and the Hellions began to encircle him.

The soldier fled soon thereafter, leaving the Jedi to prepare himself for what was to come. He would be robbed of the opportunity to do so for long however, as shortly after she issued her challenge and her lightsaber blade ignited, a ferocious blast surged toward Sol’yan through the force. Dark energies wafted forth, singing the air with a violent intensity. Sol’yan quickly reacted, calling on the force as he reached out with his off hand, focusing his power to redirect the blast hurtling toward him. His hand moved as though he were flinging a thrown object over his head and behind him, with the Jedi shifting with the momentum into a spin and exiting on his back foot. The blast impacted hard against the stone behind him, but there was no time to stop and observe the extent of the damage.

Indicative of Form IV, Sol’yan surged through the air; crossing several meters’ distance between himself and his opponent, and lashing out with a powerful horizontal slash meant to force Danika to block the blow with a cross-body counter. As their blades undoubtedly clashed together, Sol’yan would ply his considerable strength to try and shift Danika off balance, even going as far as to lash out with his off hand into an open-palmed strike directed at her opposing side. Despite the ferocity of his attack, the Feeorin Jedi’s face was a mask of indifference and hardened duty. He had spent years coming to terms with the simple fact that, at times, one had to meet evil with equal force in order to expunge it from the galaxy.

Even if he failed, and this sorceress gained the mastery over him on this day, he would fight with every ounce of his skill to buy time for as many innocent civilians as possible to flee; to live another day despite the evil which sought to their very souls.

DYnZ0fN.png

phonto.jpg

oh4i5di.png

Objective 1: The Invasion of Empress Teta
Section: Walker
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber
Allies: BOTM
Enemies: GA
Engaging: Kyell Laysel

GM1OQzU.png

The strikes came in thick and fast, and the pain was dulled by the surging anger within the depths of the Ubese's mind. He was angry and the Darkside fuelled the strikes. Soon he had the Jedi down on the back foot. The Force was blinding to the now serious injury that needed to be tended to first, but Superious did not care all he wanted to do is end this Jedi and claim victory.

But as the adrenalin started to slow down the burn began again and he faltered in his strike which did not hit. Intensity across his chest and the fabric stuck to the burn and rubbed as he moved, still the Ubese just resisted the urge to hold his chest, he never shows weakness, not to anyone.

Although Kyell was still breathing and was not down and out, that is something Superious can respect, determination and unwillingness to go down without a fight. A fight that wasn't easy or boring. Those were no fun or gave any room to think strategically and fully utilise combat skills correctly. Superious was now walking towards Kyell, Saber still alight and the tip burning shallow cuts against the metal. The Voidsaber was still clipped to his belt, unused but ready if he had no other options left, he uses it if he was feeling particularly vicious.

The Orange-red glow cast ominous light in all directions. The air stood still and the noises of the far off battle seemed so far away now, it is just the two of them at this moment. Now there is the crux of the whole thing, does he kill the Jedi, maim him or give him a Forceful shove off the Walker.

So many choices in how to end this. He never chooses mercy, because Sith by nature are not merciful, Superious had spared Isidor after the latter broke into his living space and stole his things, brothers never hurt each other no matter how much they get on each other's nerves.

But this here Jedi is an enemy to the Maw and the Sith, so he whittled down a few options before settling on the lesser of two evils, not ruthless, nor merciful. The Ubese focused the Force onto Kyell and willed it to push the Jedi with considerable force off the edge of the Walker and to the ground below them.

<"It's been an interesting duel, Jedi."> Superious says icily.

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent | Nite agent | Marauder and Agent of the Maw, Mongrel's advisor
oh4i5di.png
Objective: Investigate the facility, to help Mongrel and Kallan. Survive!
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Special Tags: The Mongrel The Mongrel | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
GM1OQzU.png
[ New Order ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
9ioNFnk.png

• Mercy sends a telepathic message to Mongrel.
  • Mercy reaches the terminal room.
  • Keilara asks Kallan to not fight against Mongrel if Mercy loses her consciousness.

Pain, I heard my scream, then a huge thud, a click, another pain. I hit my head, I fell to my side. The swords fell out of my hand. The ground shook as well as the huge brain slammed into the ground not long next to me. Part of it landed on me, but like the jelly, fell to pieces, so I don’t think I was hurt from that, even though the brain and bloody jelly covered me completely.

~ Three ribs cracked on the left side, suffering a severe concussion; 85% chance of losing consciousness .~ I heard MANIAC's voice in my head.

I lay on the ground, panting; I had a hard time breathing. Every breath hurts. My head ached, not just because I hit him again, but because of the previous attacks. However, I didn’t feel the pressure around my mind, it was gone. I sobbed loudly from the tiredness and the relief. No one here saw or heard. I just wanted to sleep or lose consciousness. In either case, I could finally relax a little. But not; I still had to do what I came here for.

Find out why Mongrel sent me here. I had to save my fiancés. I hadn’t counted on the creature before and I almost forgot why I’m here. Data about telepathic research. I tried to get up, but for the time being I was also happy to be able to get into a sitting position. I was very dizzy. I had nausea. I vomited once again, it was bitter; epe. I should tell him I’m alive, all I have to do now is find data. Although I think he knows I'm alive.

After all, he can't hear Kallan, but he needs to know that he has to count on Kallan… I should ask them to stop fighting, now because… it doesn't matter to tell him. So I telepathically spoke to The Mongrel The Mongrel again; it was easier than talking on the comm. channel.

~ I came across a nearly thirty-metres giant brain, some creature. Feth, it was too strong… telepathic creature... I killed it but… I have roughly an 85% chance of fainting in the next few minutes. I don’t want it to come as a surprise to you when Kallan tries to fight for your bodies. I tell Keilara to ask him not to bother you, not this time. ~ I told him, there was pain in my voice, but this time it was physical pain, not mentally.

I didn't say I was hurt, I think he knows, he even heard it from my voice. I even tried to get up twice, I was successful on the second try. It was hard to stay and stand on my feet, the whole room was spinning with me. But at least I didn’t smell anything here anymore, I think I’m used to it. I was able to take a few steps, slowly, painfully. My side ached at every step.

~ I think I’ll go and finally hack one of the terminals for the information I… we need. ~ for that's why he sent me here.

~ Keilara! Speak with him! ~ I told her.

And of course I also thought about what. I know it was a pretty hypocritical thing, especially in light of the fact that we also fought for control, but I was the strongest so the others couldn’t do anything. And Ziare hardly existed until I slept. Because he was the weakest. I reached the room in the hallway in about two minutes. Roughly forty metres in two minutes. It could be worse. But I was there in the room and entered the door…

BESJZu2.png

A loud, relieved sigh left my lips while I was still in Kallan's arms and he embraced me. Eventually I sobbed loudly and it took me about a minute or two to stop crying and my body wasn’t shaking anymore. She survived, Mercy survived. That means we'll be able to get married. And there is still a chance for us to be more together.

~ She survived Kallan, she survived! ~ I told him sobbing.

I think I’ve never been so relieved in my life yet… and that second was broken by Mercy’s “voice,” rather than her thoughts. I also had access to MANIAC's data, saw and knew what he was saying. I didn't have the heart to ask him that. I knew exactly what Kallan was going through while fighting Mongrel. I've been going through this too, but I can't affect her as much as Mongrel does about Kallan, or vice versa…

~ I'm reluctant to ask you for this… there's a good chance Mercy will pass out. Mongrel is probably fighting, she asks you if she passes out and can't maintain the defensive walls, don't fight Mongrel now. Neither she nor I want you to die or get in trouble for it because you distract him… I have no right to ask for this and I am reluctant to do so. But please, this time don't fight against him. ~ I beseech him.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

B9CB208A-09EF-43F6-AC40-ED5D4F5D4CFC.gif

oh4i5di.png

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Jem Fossk Jem Fossk
Cinnagar, Empress Teta

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

"Beautiful." The Dark Voice bellowed.

Powerful gusts tugged at his robes violently, the air was thin, the view however.. spectacular.

Vroom!

A single hypersonic roar flooded his senses, a single Eradicator class starfighter screamed by. The single vanguard of an encroaching storm not long behind. Mawite fighter craft and dropships carrying the zealous holy crusaders and fierce tribal marauders peeked through the clouds. Streaks of exhaust spat out in their wake as the sky thundered with their approach. It would not be long before green and red bolts of luminous laser fire would flicker back between earth and heavens above.

Glorious.

The Dark Lord stepped forward, leaning closer towards the 'edge' of his vantage point. Soon the vast cityscape of Cinnagar was in plain view. He could see the palace, the Great Library, and soon…

Rumble! Shake! Thunder!

"Ah, there it is."

The city quaked, there was a symphonic shockwave that melodied from the heart of the old capital. It percussioned a cloud made of duracrete and glasteel, crescendoing to the rise of the Iron Citadel. Soprano cries of terror, baratone wallows, and harmonic crashes filled the chorus of the Krath.

With the power of Sith Sorcery, their return was boldly broadcasted to the pretenders occupying the Tetan throne. They bore with them a gift, a secret long buried that ignited with eerie luminance filling the ancient ruin with a sickly emerald glow. The hypergate had opened.

"The time has come, daughter."

The beast roared beneath them.

IMG_0277.png

Be a pool of water.

Like a lake...

cool... unmovable... without ripples...

Jem forced herself to envision it. The jedi meditation practice had once been a security blanket. Now its ragged form kept slipping through her fingers. Calm was not something Jem typically embodied but she stood at her father's side and force herself to remain still.

It was becoming harder every day to manage it.

Her father's corrupting measures seared through her veins and she suffered for it. Every moment was a battle inside her own mind. Every breath was effort-- a cognitive task of control.

She ignored her father. She ignored the city, she ignored the pending war. She was running out of ti--

A familiar presence cut through it all. Her attention jolted outwards, a pained gasp escaping through her lips. It only took a moment for her to make sense of the presence.

Not even the darkside could make her forget her master.

Her own presence was weak, barely identifiable amongst the corruption that threatened to swallow Jem whole. A warning image jolted through the tentative bond they still shared, powerful as it tried to drive itself like spikes into Dagon's mind.

Her father was coming. He was more powerful than ever before.

Jem winced and released the reigns from her grasp. The metal had warped under her fingers. "Yes father."

She let herself free fall to the ground, disembarking to... she no longer knew. She no longer asked questions. Her strength was conserved for one thing.

I am a lake.
Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis Ryv Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III
Issue #4 w/ Jem Fossk Jem Fossk & Corin Trenor Corin Trenor
Ryv Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

kwzlsmL.png
The Sith are a superstitious cowardly lot.

From day one it has been so. The resurgence of the New Sith over the corpse of the old and decrepit on Thule. A pattern Solipsis had followed religiously throughout his crusade to warp and change reality itself. Logistical lines, strategic locations, all rational military targets had been delegated to the 'simpler' minds of the Final Dawn. Instead, he'd waged war against the hearts and minds of the galaxy, against the sole existence of the Jedi.

From torching to ash the Enclave at Jakku and the pilgrimage of Jedha to the massacres in the Sith Worlds and all the way to the heart of the Jedi, the home of galactic civilization - Coruscant. None could forget the Sacking of Coruscant that had driven the New Jedi to the edge of extinction.

This was no war of occupation, no war of tangible strategic value or anything of the sorts.

No, this has been an existential war. A war of life itself against the forces of entropy, of death.

A war to forever change the hierarchy of power and the natural order of the universe.

Forever.

The coronation on Teta - home of the legendary Krath, a dynasty known for its historical roots with the Sith. Where and when else could he have attacked? To make a point. To demonstrate true power. Symbols and superstition.

And yet, as predictable as Solipsis may have grown to be in the eyes of the Jedi, the question that truly held importance was neither where or when but could he be stopped?

Once more, they came in droves. Springing from the depths of an ancient, long-forgotten hypergate and cutting through the skies; a dark curtain enveloping the light and casting an impregnable shadow over the world.

The heavens hung in black.

In that unending sea of darkness converging in the skies, a behemoth of Sith Magic stood out. A creature born solely for the purpose to destroy and annihilate and atop it he could sense it. Not the twisted nature of the beast and neither the malicious maw of death that its master was. No. Her presence may have been like the sound of a nail falling into hay but to him... it was all he could hear.

"Jem..." he heard himself mutter, eyes narrowed unto the behemoth from his vantage point atop one of Cinnagar's many high rises cutting the clouds. A warning shuddered the rusty bond between master and apprentice, wedging itself into his lobe. Strong enough to force an involuntary step back.

It bore no threat, conveyed more like a friend's caution.

A moment later it abated, replaced by the malice of corruption which enveloped the sender and the weight of guilt upon the recipient.

It was time to move.

To act.

As always.

He caught her lithe form freefalling from the skies, an enviable feat she hadn't truly mastered before. Even this distant from her, Dagon could feel the power her father had provided her with. The shortcut. The easy way. A clear sign of his own failings as a mentor. It dug deep into his heart.

"Corin, we move to intercept her." Dagon said, unnatural gloom besetting the usual easy-going bravado he was known for. Solipsis would never send her away on a menial task. No, she was his key. The single soul in the whole wide galaxy he would trust.

The heiress of Apocalypse.

"Time for you to meet my... former apprentice."​

IMG_0277.png

oh4i5di.png

Jem Fossk Jem Fossk | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Corin Trenor Corin Trenor | Ryv
Cinnagar, Empress Teta

WRATH

The beast's roar rippled through the skies of Cinnagar like a hurricane wind. Smoke and fire spilled out as far as the eye could see as the battle for the soul of the planet began in earnest. A quick glance to his daughter saw her off as she made her way towards the edge of the floating behemoth. Without a hint of fear or doubt, the apprentice gracefully stepped off.

The Dark Lord of the Sith pressed his right foot forward and dug in, eyes like daggers following the trajectory of his kin. He hissed, extending his right hand forward, palm opening in gesture as the psychic connection between man and beast intensified. The Summa Verminoth groaned and dipped, diving towards the cityscape with it's tendrils extended out.

IMG_0281.png

A typhoon tugged at his robes relentlessly, fierce winds powerful enough to uproot him threatened to remove the Dark Voice from his fortified stance. He would not budge, the gusts were like waves breaking against the unmoving rock. Twin orbs of sulfuric hate glared down as the beast savagely slammed into a nearby tower, cleaving through an entire story.

Vroom!

Wherever the massive beast loomed, dust and debris followed in it's savage wake. Buildings partially collapsed if not outright crumbled under the weight of the apex predator. As the monstrosity circled, the Dark Voice lifted himself and cast off. Touching the empyrean, he gathered the Force and leapt from the dome of the Summa Verminoth, descending in a slow controlled fall.

He came down, eyes casting a terrible glare down towards the landing site of his kin. The Sith'ari's black robes enveloped around him, an umbral shroud that defied physics floating down. The Dark Voice lowered, drifting into a dust cloud kicked up by the rampant destruction around them. Smoke and ash filled the air, his form vanished completely, lost in the chaos.

"You may think this is suffering. No."

2316-D3-CA-4-E97-4-B52-AE8-F-50-C5-ABF7-B7-D1.jpg

"It is salvation."

The Dark Lord emerged from the fog of war, the smoke and dust rolling off his midnight cloak as the winds pressed against him. He advanced, eyes honed and ready.

"Dread it all you like. Run from it if you have to. The facts remain the same… huh.."

His gaze twisted away, immediately drawn to the final obstacle in his daughter's training and full conversion as a Sith.

"Time to let old things die. You know what you must do, do not hesitate."

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. III
Issue #1 w/ Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Jem Fossk Jem Fossk Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis Ryv

kwzlsmL.png

His new Master had felt distant at times, as if an extended arm refused to allow them to become as close as some other students he had been. It wasn't as if Corin had not been all too aware of the Padawan that came before him, but he failed to realise that it was fear; fear of failure had seen the two remain focused on the business-end of their connection, to find interests outside the Jedi Order and their mission... that fear of loss. It never seemed to settle in Corin and at the mere mention of Jem, had Corin frowned. Not for his Master, but for himself - his mind lost all focus, all that he needed was lost as he turned into the second born to the favoured star.

He had too much to lose.

She could succeed into her father's embrace, or fail into her Master's.

Corin shut himself off from the chaos, and a breath followed in an effort to find some composure. To no avail.

The Padawan nodded towards Kaze as the world crumbled around them. He had no words for all of this, and followed his Master as the two traversed the ruins of Teta, of the same ones that continued to increase in destruction as each second came and went.

Some small amount of calm had found itself returned to Corin, but that sliver was tested once the distant two came into view and both Dagon and Corin came closer and closer. He was better than her, he assured himself, he was not so weak as to crumble onto a traitor's road and abandon all that he knew.

Jem fell without feeling. Lakes didn't enjoy the thrill of free falling through air. Lakes didn't care that buildings were exploding and lives were ending around it. Lakes moved for no one. Well...

Except pebbles. And wind. And feet-- and...

She followed his gaze, her gray skin loosing luster as she caught what held his attention. "I'm not running," she asserted quickly, trying to bring his attention back to her.

"I accept this-- I'll not--"

Her stomach fell out from under her. She was forced to meet her father's gaze, his very presence demanding her acknowledgment. She wanted to melt into a puddle. Those seemed less noticeable.

"Yes... father..." Stupid, stupid Dagon.

Her feet felt like foreign objects. They obeyed her father and moved her towards the one thing she did not want to face. She couldn't stop them, but she could control the speed. She moved with slow precision onto the roof ledge... she... braced... and arched gracefully through the air, from one roof top to the next. He had taught her that. Dagon. The idiot with a death wish. Every step towards him felt like shifting through cement, the bags under her eyes growing deeper as she hoped without hope that her father would look away.

She brace... and jumped again... the skies above crackling with streaks of red. She saw a tuff of black hair and stopped on that roof ledge.

"I gave you a chance to leave," she hissed, her voice reaching the figure masked by the shadows. Up close she was unrecognizable. Her once hearty, gold-tone complexion was now colorless and hallow. She had not slept nor eaten in days, sustained by the corruption that consumed her, and it showed. She was lifeless and frail, but she rippled with unmistakable power.

"You should have taken it. Master."

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

There was a time before the bliss.

Those times and places were distant things, left to fade away into obscure stories told by hardened veterans and displaced refugees. Some found hope in those tales, while others looked upon them with abject hatred. When foreign and abstract ideals drove a boy to become something more. A monster who militarized an Order of masterless children and turned them into killing machines not seen since the times of Revan or Lord Hoth. Or maybe a hero, a symbol of unshaken hope that stood unbowed against the flowing tide of darkness.

A time better left in the past. Before the arrival of a loving family and nights spent in peace, where the greatest of toils were beer poured and food served.

Memories of pain, interwoven through the years by a sense of purpose.

Ryv sighed.

He looked up past the city limits, his gaze locked on the distant horizon. War came for him again. It appeared in the form of someone in need, as it always had. War promised him an end. A bloody one. Trapped, alone, away from his family in his final moments.

The tension in his chest, the storm of chaos that buzzed about the air like a swarm of starved locusts. He knew this place better than any other in the galaxy—a battlefield. Where the brave marched off to their death, and the foolish went to live.

There was a time when the kiffar longed for this feeling.

Now, Ryv yearned for the cozy armchair in his bedroom, where he would read to his children or tell them stories of his legendary exploits. It was a safe place. The memories dulled with the passage of years. War could not reach them there on Denon, not in the heart of his home. His territory.

But here on Empress Teta, within the city of Cinnagar, it had found him. War crawled closer, driven forth by the machinations of a mad man changed by alien designs the sane could not begin to fathom. A demented beast thundered towards the city. It hungered for innocent blood, to feast upon the dying breath of hope as pawns of light and shadow fell beneath its bulk.

In another time, on another world, the battle to determine the galaxy's fate would be fought.

Ryv paced across the flat top of a towering starscraper. He stepped up onto the ledge meant to separate him from a fatal plunge, his eyes never leaving the monstrous behemoth as it lumbered closer to its death.

"Fossk," Ryv uttered the name in a whisper, infused with subtle power. The words found the great empyrean like a smooth stone skipped across a calm lake. Power rolled through the ethereal, cutting through the ghostly echoes of battle between the Sword of the Jedi and the dreaded Sith'ari. "Surely you've waited long enough for this confrontation."

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III
Ryv Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

kwzlsmL.png
The sky above crackled with fury and laid its vengeance upon the world. Threads of life cut short by the pestilent hand of the Sith quivered as ripples throughout the ethereal. The air reeked of plasma and burnt flesh, filling his nostrils with that all too familiar stench of war. It dug into the very skin you wear and no moments of peace nor joy could ever wash it away.

Dagon wrinkled his nose. The New Jedi Order, baptized in the flames of the Stygian War, learned that reprieve was a luxury they could neither have nor could they afford.

Reprieve had filled the gutters of the galaxy with the blood of its sons and daughters. It's the only lesson the New Jedi ever learned from their absent masters.

The Jedi duo's traverse came to an abrupt end, cut off by the appearance of a hollow shadow standing in their way. A grey shadow of a once colorful past and fateful future. Grey like the skin of a dying man, dry as a funeral drum. And that drum banged loud, beating into a crescendo of grief and regret.

"You know I like beating my head against the wall." he dryly responded, the hilt of his saber materializing in his hand. It had come to this, hasn't it? The pinnacle of his failures and mistakes shaped the monster that stood before him. That had taken his apprentice away from him. But the corruption -- as tight as a tourniquet around her -- could be broken. Blood does not dictate fate, only what we do defines us.

He'd prove it to her.

Or die trying.

The Knight's eyes narrowed sideways at Corin, a plan of action on his tongue but never uttered. How could he? After all, the infallible chemistry he'd built was with the one standing against them, "I'll go low, you go high." he whispered. A simple stratagem indicating the fledgling progress they had made. Then hoarsely reminded, "No killing."

The proverbial bell rang with the snap-hiss of his blade and the Force surged through his feet sending him darting at her. His body folded into a crouch as the cerulean saber sought to make contact with her legs.

IMG_0289.png

oh4i5di.png

Jem Fossk Jem Fossk | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Corin Trenor Corin Trenor | Ryv
Cinnagar, Empress Teta

W R A T H

His daughter had accepted the dreaded task given to her and asserted herself ready. She was not, no one could ever truly ready themselves to make 'the Sacrifice'. It was spiritual collapse, a rebirth of identity as the last vestige of compassion was killed off along with those dearest to you. To complete her transition into a Sith, she had to cut the last link holding her to her former life as a Jedi.

She had to kill Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze .

The Dark Lord had intended to follow and see the job done before his very eyes, to watch the life leave the Jedi as he fell at the hands of his very own apprentice. The one he fought so passionately to save, to redeem and bring home. He never understood the truth, she was home, where Jem belonged. Her destiny was intertwined with that of her Father's, she was the heir to his legacy and the key to the future he designed.

Alas, his attention drifted elsewhere. Caught unawares as the silent speech of the Sword saturated his thoughts from the empyrean wind. His eyes widened, orbs of incalculable wrath glistening in the shadow of Cinnagar.

"…The Sword of the Jedi."

The Sith'ari cooed.

"You should of remained in exile."

The Dark Lord of the Sith stretched forth, hand reaching out across the expanse, his mind probing the depths of battlefield. He uttered a savage hiss before muttering in the 'Old Tongue' an unrecognizable command.

The earth shook, the skies thundered, and throughout the city streets a monstrosity glided overhead. The Summa-Verminoth groaned violently as it made haste in the direction of the valiant Sword. Earth and Heaven moved before the apex predator as it turned towers into turmoil.

The Beast lumbered on, carried by it's master's command to seek fresh meat.

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. III
Issue #2 w/ Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Jem Fossk Jem Fossk Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis Ryv

kwzlsmL.png

He stood there, so disconnected from the core of the situation as the former master and student made their remarks to one another. He was the extra, the added addition, the one that came after, the one to find himself cast aside should Jem be returned to his side. His features scrunched and narrowed, from the creases on his forehead to the clench of his teeth. Corin was tense, and it remained so difficult to discern whether it was the nerves of a true test of skill or the fire that storm that near-thundered beneath the surface.

Corin returned a similar narrowed look back towards his Master, he readied himself to follow one command and still remained so unsure of the other. Had their success as two ensured his own loss as one? He wished he had all the chance to dimiss all the intrusive ideas that flashed before him, but there was no time but the here and now.

His weakened resolve had turned him into a moldable mass of flesh and bone.

In a silent rush of his own, Trenor mimicked Kaze as the blue blade hissed into existence. Beside the other Jedi, Corin bounced into the air and made the motion of an overhead attack, as if in effort to rid the fresh Sith of her arm.

He had finally hardened his heart to her. No more begging. No words. He had finally accepted the inevitable. She should be relieved, but his resignation burned like salt on a wound.

There really was no going back now. Her face hardened as he descended, her own saber jumping to her hand in turn.

She caught both the blades with a powerful upward strike-- forcing Dagon's up and entangling them both with the third before it could reach her shoulder.

"You're really going to make us do this?" She accused. "All the energy I've put into keeping you alive, and you're going to make me kill you." They remained locked for a moment in a power struggle, the tip of her dead jedi saber pointed at the ground. Darkness flexed through her muscles and she did not budge, her control over it balancing on a pin point.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" Her pain was palpable. She wanted nothing more than to pretend she had never sat on that corrupting throne, but her father pushed her further every day and her master...

Her attention fixated on the jedi fighting besides him. She had dismissed Corin Trenor Corin Trenor and his tangle of black hair as a cousin or even brother of Dagon's, but it struck her then that didn't make sense. The jedi-- the boy-- was her own age. She was Dagon's only connection.

Her resistance slackened with shock.

"Who is this?"

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III

kwzlsmL.png

"You can try." he retorted as the two Jedi's blades locked a cross with Jem's parry. "If you can't step back into the Light -- I'll drag you back." he could feel his flesh squeeze his hilt tighter and tighter against Jem's newfound strength.

An eyebrow slightly arched up, "Wh--"

That was for Corin to respond. Feeling the resistance of her parry begin to falter, Dagon stepped back and to the side seeking to flank her followed by a horizontal slash of his blade across her arm. Had Jem been the one on his side, he'd known she would've followed to flank their enemy on the opposite side. Just like they had trained. Just like in the good old days.

Oh, this divine irony of it all.

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. III
Issue #3 w/ Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze & Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

kwzlsmL.png

He was no Jem.

Far from it.

But now, of all times, he resembled her current state most of all. Even as the Master of the three shifted out, a clear chance for himself to do the same, Corin elected to remain and in an effort to hold her there, to be better than her. It was all he wished for now, he was unable to ever confess otherwise, least of all as he leaned further into his own blue-bladed saber and his features contorted in order to be more tense than ever before.

"I'm Corin," he mustered between all the exertion, "Your replacement."

Jem flinched in understanding.

Pain came at her every which way. Grief ripped away her sense of self and replaced everything with searing anger. That was what her father had wanted her to experience, and he had won. That fact haunted her as she stared at the source of her undoing. He struggled against her blade, weak an unable to overcome her in a simple stand still. And yet ... he was her now. He why Dagon hadn't even bothered to try this time.

Something in her cracked.

Her lips coiled with malice. "You will never replace me."

She stepped to the side the exact moment Dagon's blade descended into her arm, releasing all of Corin's kinetic energy into its path. Her own skin burned and bubbled by the closeness, but it wasn't her that would feel its true impact.

"His apprentice would know that was coming."

She kicked at him, holding Dagon's gaze.

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III

kwzlsmL.png

His eyes widened, stupified by the remark. Jem's rebuke hit back like lightening and the black haired padawan tumbled into the Knight. Dagon hastily deactivated his blade to prevent a costly accident of impaling Corin and stepped to the side, then caught the padawan by the collar of his jacket to prevent him from losing his footing further.

"Really had to say that, huh." he quietly murmured to the new apprentice, then reactivated his saber once more.

The Knight brought his feet at hip-width, shifting from his easily recognizeable Ataru form to that of the defensive Soresu. A form he'd relied on much during his early days as a padawan before embracing his innate talents with Ataru.

This was no longer the Jem he knew, at least for the most part.

He needed time. Observe her moves, witness her newfound strengths and newborn weaknesses. Assemble every piece, every cog of the machine Solipsis had created.

Then take it all apart.​

"You never trusted me."

Her whole body quivered with emotion. Up until this point she hadn't actually raised a hand against them but she struggled to remember why that was. She was no longer a lake, she was a raging storm threatening to explode. What that the darkside or what that her pain? It was impossible to fuss out and she wasn't trying to. The betrayal took her breath away.

It took everything away.

Jem fell into a pool of darkness. In its cool embrace nothing mattered, not even her own agony as the light inside of her snuffed out. "No," she decreed, taking a step towards them. Darkness billowed off of her, bending the force around her and dragging it in. Like a black hole.

"You're not allowed him. You don't deserve him." She crept towards them, her path unclear as she forced her way deeper onto the roof. "You will never have a padawan again."

She charged, not on him but on the boy that had taken her place. An abrupt overhead leap would put Corin between them-- affording him no easy protection from Dagon as she slashed for his neck.

An attempted kill shot.

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. III
Issue #4 w/ Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze & Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

kwzlsmL.png

The Jedi Padawan -- the second student that seemed to be on a route to suffer a similar fate as the first -- had felt the onset of a fall. His stomach swirled, the sudden butterflies had risen into his chest and then his throat as those once determined features shifted into that of shock. In awe, Corin stared into the abyss beneath him whilst time slowed, the same stared lasted mere moments before it shifted towards the behemoth of a beast screeched. Had this been it, he had no time nor chance to entertain the idea, his arms flailed as if in a bid to see himself fly. It was as if he wished for one final look before he fell, Corin twirled on his toes to see no more than the hand of Dagon reach out and snatch his collar.

No time for so much as a look of relief, Corin was raised onto his own two feet and stumbled forwards into a roll once the Jedi pulled him forwards.

His brow furrowed at her words, overhead as he scrambled onto his feet and a sense of dread entered him. Corin had seen no more than her swift descent on him, the blue blade rose in a flash in an effort to meet her own as his stance was far from firm; the force of her fall had been all that she needed to knock him from his stance, even as the blades clashed and fizzled, and Corin fell onto his back. He made an effort to tuck and roll backwards, and his feet extended outwards as if to use that momentum and kick the Sith off of him as he further rolled back onto his feet.

He had no words, only laboured breaths.

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III

kwzlsmL.png

"You never trusted me."

"Repeating it isn't gonna make it true, Jem." he retorted, eyes narrowed at her. Was he lying to himself, though? Indulging in comforting fiction was a pitfall even Jedi were not immune from. Surely, the Knight had been cautious with her, too cautious even to the point it seemed as if he was reluctant to grant her more responsibility, give her that so much needed space to spread her wings.

And as surely it was construed as mistrust.

But that guilt could not weigh him down. Not now, at least.

The Jedi needed all his bearings together for this fight.

Her threats stung like a scorpion's poison to erode his resolve but he persevered.

Or rather - had to.

Jem leaped over him and unto Corin, effectively pinning the teenager between a rock and a hard place.

Forcing him to become a meat shield in Dagon's service.

Abrasive.

How far had her father's corruptive claws dug in?

She was no frothing at the mouth monster, removed of all thoughts like a mindless thrall.

No, each move, each word was surgical. Much like her father's natural killer instinct.

And much like her father and every Sith in history -- it all boiled down to superstition. To symbols. To the irrational.

The unnatural.

But it's one thing identifying the problem, and a whole other thing solving it.

With a short leap of his own, he covered the ground into an intimate distance with his former padawan putting himself between Corin and her. His slash was direct, easily expected and heavy. More of a taunt than anything else. She still held the initiative, he wanted her to. Only way to piece her out was to take the brunt of the assault.

"Your fight is with me!" he growled. "Leave him out of it." he added in an attempt to provoke her.

"I had no fight!" She screeched, shrill and crazed by the insanity of it all. "All this time I've been trying to help you, but you think I chose this. You think I wanted this." She descended on him with viscous slashes full of power and brute force.

She use to be a precise fighter, more skill than power. That had changed. She beat him back with pure strength alone, descending on him with single minded focus that aimed to cut him down quickly so she could move onto the next threat. Her father's lesson had instilled that in her. It had been that or die.

She kicked at his gut, using every opening she had to wail on him.

"You wrote me off. The first doubt you got--" She shook her head, her pain swelling forward and overwhelming her with the darkside. When she opened her eyes they were cold and unfeeling. Yellow had bleed into the whites, it was the only color on her ashen complexion. She snarled at him and raised a hand.

"You can't have him." The force wrapped like a vice around Corin's throat and lifted him, cutting off any air.

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III

kwzlsmL.png
"Help--??--"

"--wha--??" the bewilderment on his face lit up by the continuous barrage of Jem's slashes. Dagon could not understand, and neither could he allow himself the reprieve to try and figure out her words riddled with much more questions than they were with answers. Not when he was busy fending off the tempest born of her rage at him.

He wasn't any weaker than yesterday but she was far stronger -- beyond recognition.

The sudden lapse of focus cost him the air in his lungs as her kick landed with a heavy thud in his gut. He stumbled a few feet back, his blade instinctively en garde for her follow-up.

But it never came.

Her hand seized the empty air and the dark side heeded her call. It wrapped its tendrils around Corin's throat like a serpent, the muffled chokes barely escaping his lips. Dagon's nose wrinkled, nostrils flared open as he snarled, "I said -- with me!" the air cracked beneath the palm of his hand before darted open in Jem's direction sending a push through the Force to interrupt her attack.

Jem went flying and cracked into the roof's stairwell. Both apprentices dropped to the ground in sync, her body throbbing at the impact.

She groaned and wiped a trail of blood out of her eyes. The world burned around them. The beast she had flew on groaned, it's death throes rocking the building on its foundations. It wasn't safe up here. It wasn't safe anywhere but she didn't care. Nothing in this whole world could pull her attention off the roof top.

She glared at Dagon and lifted herself back up off the ground.

"You are suppose to care about me." Dark energy crackled through the air, building with each word she gritted through her teeth. "You're suppose. To protect. ME." Lightening shot out from her blood stained finger tips and raced straight for Dagon.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. III
Issue #5 w/ Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze & Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

kwzlsmL.png

Beneath Corin, his knees threatened to buckle onto the scarred surface of the roof. He keeled over, one hand fell to a knee as the other rubbed at his throat, and several short retches followed his movements. It was terror that told him to remain there, removed, so far outmatched. His Master had not defeated Jem, the two locked in a duel, of what worth was Corin this bout, he wondered. Fear ran into his veins, and all that offered in return was blood that boiled.

"No!" Corin cried out between laboured breaths as those flashes of wild streaks struck out ahead of him towards the Jedi Knight. He could not stop them now, but there was the chance to stop her.

It was with a Force imbued rush into the air that Corin had sent himself forwards, the blue blade of his own saber came to life and the unmistakable hum neared Jem in the middle of her own assault on the Jedi. He treated it as if it were the heaviest of all swords, reared over his shoulder and slashed out in front of him, towards Jem's midsection, with force.

He remembered the order Kaze issued, but that hadn't mattered now.

Fire burned in her eyes, the yellow growing more pronounced as Dagon took the brunt of hit. The static hadn't even cleared from the air when Corin Trenor Corin Trenor descended on her. He protected his master with the same fervor that she once had. He didn't know how wasted that was. Dagon would walk away from him just as quickly too.

She might have pitied the kid for playing the fool as she once had, but that was wasted space. Pity wouldn't make Dagon pay.

She caught the blade and twisted, directing the force of his attack to slide down her own and smash with sparks into the ground. Her elbow rounded up to smash into his face and her arm came back down to try and smash through the hilt of his saber. She could have taken off his hand or ended him in that moment, but she didn't. That was something she wanted Dagon to see.

She reached for his hair and tried to jerk him to her.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. III
Issue #6 w/ Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze & Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

kwzlsmL.png

It all went south so fast.

In an instant, his attack had been deflected and so too had the momentum of his entire set of movements. His effort had been thrown into a bid to maintain his stance, and in that moment had an elbow struck him centre face. Corin was forced on the backfoot, his feet shuffled backwards with haste in that same effort as before but now all too concerned he was left in the clear for the same kill-shot he made on her.

It was what he deserved now; life for life.

So came the downsides of a wild life, one that demanded all that one had on offer. It was that need to show that one was worth all that time and investment that could make them the best, it should sicken him, but rather he fell victim to it. Jem too, it seemed.

But as one strike landed on his face, another cleaved into his saber hilt and severed it in two. It fell from his hand and no more than shock and some amount of fear held onto him then, rendered near defenseless in the moment. If not for the lessons of the Matukai, that was. It should do, Corin needed to believe.

The Padawan's features tensed and narrowed, a bitter hate all too noticeable across them. Terror had been cast aside, for now. He motioned to counter the extended arm that reached for his hair, to offer a firm hold on he wrist and hold it there as his other hand rushed forwards in a fist towards her throat.

She let him.

Her left hand remained trapped in his right-- her throat squeezed by his left-- he appeared to have the upper hand. Except for one thing. Her saber thrummed to life between them, the heat searing his skin as it hovered a mere inch away from his throat.

Check. Mate.

She raised a brow, her eyes watering in the pain of the choke hold. One wrong move and that saber would go through its mark. One moment more and she would kill him anyway.

She turn to check Dagon was looking...

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

"That isn't my name," Tempest hissed.

"You cast it aside so easily," Zark frowned at her, "I still have much to teach you."

Thalia was a skilled duelist and rage fueled the fallen Jedi's attacks. Master San Tekka resisted his impulse to perform a Djem So counter, instead relying on the more defensive Shien stance to parry each thrust or slash. Unfortunately, it was not as well suited against single opponents. Zark sought for an opening to incapacitate or disarm Thalia in vain.

"Empress!"

Another vision flashed through his mind. Imposters turning on June Keto and her cadet escort. Thalia would not be discouraged, so the Jedi Master closed his eyes and did the only thing he could. Zark flung his lightsaber. It arced towards the nearest assassin, cutting through palace disguise and revealing a twisted fleshtaker in its death throes.

Crimson plasma burned into San Tekka's exposed armor.

Last edited:
Traumatized Carrier-Loving Mess
[In Orbit of Foerost]
[Defend the Shipyards]
[ANV
Lightmaker - CIC]

[Rear Admiral Liedran Kathause of the 74th Expeditionary Flotilla]
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , Zahara Myneto Zahara Myneto , Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce , Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager , Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark , Kenth Berik Kenth Berik , Electra-12 Electra-12 , Tren Chaar Tren Chaar , Nadja Keto , Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick , And Whomever I'm Missing

She smelt her own blood, fresh and painting thick splotches on her cheek. Dots on the red backdrop were speck-like fragments of debris and dust, driving into the bloodied mess, tearing invisible cuts in every centimeter of her skin. But it was in another part of her body that Liedran's pain was most dominant-- her hand, or, what remained of it. Inches from the scratched tip of her nose, drawn close to her body in shock and fear, was a section of fragmenting bone, coated in a web of loose flesh. Riddled in the web were dozens of entry points where shrapnel had cut through. Her eyes tightened in fierce denial, misery tearing at Liedran's face like a great storm on a wounded meadow. The sight was nonetheless burned in her mind.

Her ears found whimpers, groans. There were painful gasps as others in the bridge found fresh wounds, or discovered the bloodied corpses of their former colleagues. There were sounds of wailing metal as the least battered of the command staff picked up fractured support beams from the bodies of the dead and dying. A broken shout rang out from Commander Poathade:
"Where are the damn medics!?" Then another from D'Nea: "Admiral!"

In moments, she heard a frantic darting of feet, then a loud skidding noise. Liedran felt her head lifted from the bloodstained floor, set on something soft. A burst of pain shot through her body when she settled, forcing the admiral's flickering eyes shut. Muddled by her own growing headache was the other officer's voice, frantic and... desperate... and... "Dammit! Stay awake!" She felt a bloodied hand slamming against her cheek.

Liedran's eyes fluttered open weakly and gradually, taking in the sight of the carnage above and beside her; then the sight of Captain D'Nea, whose head was turned away in fear.

A rush of footsteps began to roll and crescendo before a party of medics dove in from a gap in the bridge's bulkheads, immediately splitting to rush to different sections of the room. Suddenly, she could hear the rest of the chaos echoing down from the ends of the outer corridors-- screams, flickers of electricity... Then, rapid impacts as fragments of metal began to tear through bulkheads. She heard explosions, coming from what had to be the gun decks. And after a long minute spent rising and rising, massive chunks of metal seemed to slam into the Lightmaker's hull all at once. In moments, inhuman roars echoed from the same direction, eclipsing the sudden screams of Liedran's own personnel.

Lightmaker's second officer shouted something from across the bridge as he rose to his console. "Sirs, we've got breaches! Security's reporting boarding parties! Other ships reporting the same!"

"Mobilize our marine contingents! Lock down the breached decks and send ten squads to surround them! Rest to be split amongst Engineering, Sickbay, and Command decks!" D'Nea left the admiral to a passing medic, rising reluctantly from the floor as she barked orders to the remaining active command staff. "Get me a-"

"-We've got a wide-net broadcast on comms-- Captain Irthekis of the
Ascendant. Ma'am, he's ordering a full retreat to Osadia system."

A second of utter silence took a chilling hold of the bridge, dread bleeding into the souls of the Lightmaker's survivors. Then, Liedran, now slumped against a console with a medic jabbing a bacta syringe into her arm, made a weak query, "Can we get the hyperdrives online?"

"Ma'am, there's a star destroyer lodged in our side. I don't think-"

"-We'll extend the radius of the null quantum field-" She stopped to let out a groan. Liedran's voice noticeably fell down in volume after the interruption, enough that members of the command staff had begun to lean toward her to hear. "Carry both ships through..."

"Chief will have to give the motivator his all, as well, ma'am."

The admiral responded with a weak nod, then breathed a sight of relief as the bacta in her system turned her arm numb. "See if our other ships can do the same.. We can worry about fighting off the intruders... at the rendeavous..." In a few short moments, the staff nodded back and returned their eyes to their stations.

As fires burned amongst the 74th's capital ships, flashes of light darted madly within visual range. Five Sacheen-II frigates broke formation with the battered
ANV Sonata as she finally collapsed from her injuries, turning to a ball of light and debris moments after Fighter Group Aurek send a torpedo shooting through her hull. Hull paneling began to fall backward from the remaining frigates as their shields finally gave in to the Mawite bombardment and dissolved into fading sparks of energy. They swerved once out of the Sonata's blast radius, then set their guns alight once more, tearing furiously at the approaching Mawite wings and accompanying cruisers as they darted between debris clusters and scorching turbolaser salvos.

Despite being blind to the situation on the viewers, Liedran could feel a part of her heart breaking as Ranger joined her fellow frigate in death.

The hollers of Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager 's crewmen erupted from somewhere far down the corridors, growing louder by the second.

-More casualties amongst the frigates. Sonata and Ranger are both destroyed fighting Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen 's Fighter Group Aurek
-Marines are mobilized across the rammed capital ships to fend off Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager 's boarding parties
-Lightmaker and the other capital ships begin preparations to jump to the fleet rendezvous point alongside the vessels that have rammed them
-Trauma

ANV LightmakerHULL: 40%
and decreasing.
SHIELDS: 0%SF Squadrons: 23/27
3rd Carrier Line
ANV CadenceHULL: 80%
and decreasing
SHIELDS: 0%SF Squadrons: 6/8
ANV RhapsodyHULL: 66%
and decreasing
rapidly
SHIELDS: 0%SF Squadrons: 0/2
ANV DauntlessHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 79%SF Squadrons: 1/2
ANV NovaHULL: 79%SHIELDS: 0%SF Squadrons: 1/1
ANV OvertureHULL: 91%SHIELDS: 0%SF Squadrons: 0/1
ANV SonataDESTROYEDDESTROYEDSF Squadrons: 0/1
ANV RangerDESTROYEDDESTROYEDSF Squadrons: 1/1
ANV MuseHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 65%SF Squadrons: 3/4
ANV PreludeHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 66%SF Squadrons: 4/4
31st Artillery Line
ANV ProvidenceHULL: 80%
and decreasing
SHIELDS: 0%SF Squadrons: 3/4
ANV NovellaDESTROYEDDESTROYEDSF Squadrons: 0/1
ANV AndromedaHULL: 92%SHIELDS: 10%SF Squadrons: 1/1
ANV RavenHULL: 89%SHIELDS: 0%SF Squadrons: 0/1
ANV GalenaHULL: 96%SHIELDS: 0%SF Squadrons: 1/1

Senator Seto Du Couteau
Objective 1: The Invasion of Empress Teta
B: The Royal Palace -> A: The Iron Giant Walks
Actions: Heading towards Speeders to get to the Maledictum, Send his own Speeder with his remaining Senate Guard to grab the Empress and other Survivors
Outfit
Armour

JiGZUcY.png

Seto stopped to collect himself as he searched around, his Senate guards though were moving quickly up ahead. Being out in the open had its own issues, but better than being stuck in a tight space with hostiles. Of course just as he mused on that thought, blaster fire began to reign over him as he ducked down to the ground and watched his Senate Guards return fire against the Maw forces.

He pulled out his commlink and wondered if he should take up the Maledictum’s offer to devastate the enemy forces, but the distance between him and the enemy was rather too close for comfort. Indirect fire support is much preferred with a bit more distance. Seto slowly moved towards the closet Senate Guard and gestured to cover him as he continued to move ahead. The longer he remained out in the open in the middle of a battle, the more chances the enemy had to land a successful hit.

The Du Couteau heir looked behind him and noticed a missing person, the Empress, he silently cursed to himself. “The Empress?” Seto asked his Guard, stalling his movement to get an answer.

After a moment, “The Empress is still back in the hallway, still being watched over by the Senate Guard left by your order.” His guard answered quickly.

Seto had very little time to figure out his next plan, as his Senate Guards continued to provide covering fire he finally made up his mind. “Let’s get to my personal speeder and we can swing around to pick the rest of them up.” Seto wanted to sigh but controlled his breathing before he leapt forward.

Sprinting across the field, Seto and a pair of his Senate Guards cut across the field to reach the speeders further up ahead. The skies around them were being filled with smoke and fires, and if given enough time the movements of the Princeps Walker would give anyone a look of shock and awe. Seto ducked ahead as more blaster fire shot ahead of him, but reaching his speeder he breathed out in relief. Opening the speeder he searched around and grabbed a very large prepared suitcase that reached near his shoulders.

“The droid can pilot the two of you back towards the palace to grab the Empress. I’ll grab another speeder to reach the walker.” Seto ordered the two Guards, both gave one another a look but Seto waved his hand. Force mind tricking never made Seto feel uneasy, but doing so in such a quick fashion certainly gave him pause.

The two Senate Guards nodded in agreement and climbed aboard the speeder to head back to the Empress and left Seto alone to find another transport. Seto for his part looked around for another speeder, he was a terrible pilot and often wondered if he could pilot one to save his life, and as it were the situation at hand was a life and death situation. He quickly dragged the suitcase up and placed it inside one of the speeders, but before climbing aboard he opened the suitcase.

His pair of lightsabers looked pristine and shined like the moment he placed them in here many years ago. The most important part though was the armour set he left, the Mk One Rakghoul Semi-Powered Armour from his time with the First Order. It had saved him quite a numerous times, and now Seto hoped it could do so once more today. Now I have the time and space to put it on. Seto climbed inside and readied himself.

kprBniRdKAiNsVqsQCLespxnVq9Pa3VYDxwXQED5zwzm9ZtKLty-f4UQL4h3-l0Iu8VRlC2tSEIMNd3ZJS7b7jjzv507iSUIZwaNnQXCZqqjs_Kr5zEyLyVuUAEHNNlblhpcmhBq
Call Sign: Crimson 17
Objective: Last Stand at Foerost - Remember Coruscant
Equipment: Orestiad Flight SuitHekler’Kok FP-01
Allies: BotM ( Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wilhelm Vonreg Wilhelm Vonreg Kenth Berik Kenth Berik Nadja Keto)
Enemies: GA ( Liedran Kathause Liedran Kathause Fen Fen Zahara Myneto Zahara Myneto Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce Spirit of Integrity Spirit of Integrity )
Direct Engagement: Tren Chaar Tren Chaar Qellene Tyliame Qellene Tyliame Mylo Thorne Mylo Thorne

Electra-12 grunted as the B-Wing pulled up, its long, narrow frame suddenly presenting a frustrating target, yet one that the strand-cast thought that she should have been capable of hitting. Nevertheless, Electra followed in turn, giving her TIE’s SLAM a short, one-second burst in order to cancel out its reversed momentum, before accelerating back forward, shifting her heading up towards the B-Wing’s trajectory in the process.

Angling her TIE in a lag pursuit from below the B-Wing’s trajectory, for the time being, the strand-cast could only act to make the enemy pilot think that he was in immediate danger, while her weapons were recharging back to capacity after the SLAM burst. That meant staying on their tail and keeping them guessing. Already, Electra was beginning to suspect that this pilot was an ace of some caliber. Alliance B-Wings were notoriously lumbering, ungraceful craft, so to see one handled with such uncanny precision and skill in spite of the platform’s weaknesses was immediately conspicuous.

Perhaps then, she could entertain herself with this potential ace.

“How many TIEs has Revenant shot down with those ugly mynocks?” The strand-cast said over an open, short-range broadcast, as she climbed up towards the B-Wing.

“I like to know the kill counts of my enemies before I vape them!” She hissed.

• Electra-12 fires her TIE’s SLAM in order to reverse her momentum. In the process, she pivots her TIE towards Tren Chaar’s B-Wing, before climbing after him, angling her craft in a lag pursuit from below.
  • Her weapons need to charge back to capacity after the activation of the SLAM. As such, she can not fire for the next few seconds or so.
  • Trash talk! Keep in mind Electra’s transmission is open, so all Alliance pilots in the area will likely hear it. Feel free to respond, even if you aren’t dogfighting directly against her.

Last edited:

The slew of warm corpses plowed into the frame of the defiant warrior, tackling her to the ground. The Sith Lord lowered his arm and heaved for air following one of the most draining saber fights of his lifetime. Blood dripped from beneath his cracked mask.

A sliver of vile opportunity presented itself. He could have continued the assault while his opponent was on the ground. He could have brought down the entire roof upon the temporarily defenseless opponent. But he didn't. Out of all the wild emotions that influenced him under such heated conditions, the teachings of his master took over his being. Lately their views drifted – but years and years of apprenticeship under the Dragon lefts its mark upon the psyche of the Blasphemer Lord - forever. In that flash of a moment before the warrior lady got up, Ptolemis was Dimitri Voltura 's apprentice, and embraced the honor in the confrontation, instead of his internal urge for a brutal assault. Click. His lightsaber disengages.

"Go to the Outer Rim…"

Unexpectedly, the shadow of danger washes over the two figures now standing face to face. It was clear; both of them sensed it. Then their ears confirmed their ethereal senses; stray projectiles rang out throughout the district, echoing ever louder as terrible detonations closed in on them. It all happened faster than they could react. By the time Ptolemis' head flicked toward the roof, it was already in the process of an implosive collapse.
EE65PtQ.gif

Tattered and burned clothes flutter about in the wind as Ptolemis gazes toward the hangar bay, now crumbling beneath its own weight in the distance. The Force gave as much as it took. Right now, it took a chance from him to butcher another wielder of the Force and claim a trophy for his dark collection. Though the taste of victory eluded him, he learned much from his duel with the fierce combatant. Now, he will slink back into the shadows. Retreat and recuperate… And formulate a plan to combat his inferiority in lightsaber combat. The seeds of his evil plan already taking root as Darth Ptolemis turns away from the high ledge to leave the planet... for now.

pGeHFrB.png

Last edited:
phonto.jpg

Objective 1A: The Iron Titan

Tags: Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr

• The Mongrel strikes at Ishida's back through the smoke

The world narrowed, until it was just the two of them.

And then, silence. Emptiness. No matter how fast The Mongrel's cybernetic implants made him, no matter how far beyond ordinary mortals his cold metal augmentations pushed him, he was still not as fast as a Jedi. Schwinng. The new-forged blade howled through the open air where Ishida had stood, parting the wind with its razor edge, as though sharp enough to slice through spacetime itself and spill the guts of reality. And yet it did not matter how sharp the blade might be if the wielder was lacking. Never enough. He was never enough.

One of the Alliance tanks exploded, bathing the scene in vibrant oranges and yellows. Shrapnel pinged off of The Mongrel's metal chassis, dull impacts that hardly registered on his sensors; they would have sounded like little hollow chimes, had they been audible over the roar of the detonation. Looking up, the warlord tracked the trajectory of the Jedi's leap, watching as the shockwave caught her and threw her askew. He might not be able to catch the witch, but physics certainly could. Well, he'd take what he could get. He always had.

He was a warrior of opportunity as much as skill.

The jarring impact didn't keep Ishida from dispatching one of the shock troopers, delivering him to a fiery end. The Mongrel only watched, the unblinking lenses that had replaced his eyes staring blankly at the exchange of blows. Though a thick cloud of smoke had kicked up from the vicious vehicle clash, plumes drifting from burning wreckage and the smoldering fuel that had leaked from it, he could still see her perfectly; his optical sensors saw on many different spectrums, making it easy to distinguish his target no matter the concealment.

Whereas she would find it more difficult. Opportunity.

Why? she asked. Why does the cycle have to go on? "That is the way of the universe." The thunderous voice, like metal continents grinding together, came from over her shoulder. In the same instant he struck, his blade whistling out of the smoke in a swift blow aimed diagonally across her back; if it struck home, it would cut her from left shoulder to right hip, opening her across the spine. He did not wait to see if he'd drawn blood, instead striking again immediately, raising the sword and bringing it down right shoulder to left hip this time.

A perfect X in the air... and perhaps in her flesh.

But The Mongrel knew better than to assume he could finish her so easily, and kept his guard up. "The laws of nature do not promise to be fair or kind. They simply are. And the foremost laws are these: everything that is born must die, and life is struggle." He stepped back, blade raised before him, hoping to see it wet with the Jedi's blood. "Thus, the cycle. Unending. Eternal." A cycle that only the Maw could repair, toppling the galaxy's stagnant old orders, setting everyone free to live in a universe without judges or kings.

No more Jedi or Republics or Empires or laws to constrain them.

No more affronts against nature's way.

At that moment, distraction... and an unfamiliar feeling to go with it. Fear. The Mongrel did not feel fear for himself. His mechanical body felt no pain any longer, and death on the battlefield would be nothing but release, the price of his passage to the Galaxy To Come. But he had gained a weakness in the past few years, because now there was a person he feared to lose. He heard Mercy's voice in his mind, heard the pain and exhaustion in her words, and fear clenched tight around a heart he no longer physically had. He needed her.

~ You are alive, ~ he replied, the relief in his words abundantly clear, ~ and that is what matters most. Thank you for your warning, but do not worry. Rest now, Mercy. Get to safety and rest. ~ In that moment The Mongrel did not care about the information hidden on the facility's terminals, even if it might end the torment of sharing a mind. He cared only that Mercy escaped. He could not live with himself if she died for him. Why her, this one individual, and not all the countless other lives he had ruined? He did not know, but it was true.

That was how love worked, he supposed. Even to a monster.

---------------------------------------------
Deep in the warm confines of a sunlit dream, Kallan stirred.

Awareness of a world beyond the dream was returning to him. He could feel arms that were partly his, now going through the patterns of an X-shaped cut as they wielded a mighty sword. He could sense the light of a bright explosion, though the metal skin of his real body couldn't feel the heat. The Mongrel was fighting again, pursuing the mad mission that the Brotherhood had instilled in him through torture and mental breaking. He had usurped Kallan's life, turned him from peace to war, ruined other lives just as Kallan's had been ruined.

Please, don't fight against him. Keilara was in his arms, back in the dream. She was warm, soft, holding him tight. He gently brushed the tears from her face, held her close. ~ I'm glad you're both okay, ~ Kallan told her. He pitied Mercy, pitied her for what The Mongrel had done to her; she hadn't deserved it any more than he had. And Keilara, his love... she was so much the same as he was, trapped inside while their bodies helped cause misery. He wanted to be free of all this, and for her to be free with him... but was that selfish?

Did he have a responsibility to stop all this, if he could?

~ It's wrong, Keilara ~ he told her. ~ What he's doing is wrong, and I know I should try to stop him. ~ Even if it meant that Kallan would die too, because what was his one life compared to the countless millions The Mongrel's actions had helped destroy? But Kallan wasn't a fighter. He was just a speeder mechanic, a refugee from a war-torn world who just wanted to be left alone to live in peace. Maybe he wasn't up to the task of facing his violent, zealous other self. Maybe he had to hope that Mercy and Keilara would find another way.

~ But for you, ~ he promised, ~ I'll stay quiet. ~

For now.

Kyell Laysel

K

WnZMuU7.png
Objective: 1
<"It's been an interesting duel, Jedi.">
Kyell heard the Sith's final words and produced a pained smile — this had been his first-ever duel with a Sith, and even though he held his own for a little while, now it felt like it was going to be his last duel as well. There had been a time when he feared a moment like this and the idea of never experiencing certain things in life.
But what he wanted most — to connect and properly communicate with someone he cared about — he had finally been able to experience. As wonky as it was to use a datapad to talk to Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan , it was the best thing in the Galaxy at the same time. He just wished he would have been able to talk to her telepathically at least once. It's something he only learned recently but he hadn't ever gotten the chance to tell her.
A shame, but something he would have to accept.
An interesting duel indeed...
With great power, Kyell then felt the Force slam into his body, knocking him back and off of the giant walker. The drop down took several seconds, each of which felt like an eternity on its own, but the pain that struck him when his body hit the ground below knocked him out instantly. But in a last act of defiance, and fueled with his desire to see her again, he had channeled all his strength into the Force and while he wasn't conscious to realize it; it had kept him from dying.
Broken, bloodied, and with his chest marked by lightsaber burns, the young man lay motionless between chunks of debris in the streets of Empress Teta while the warm continued to rage on around him. Only the Force could save him now.

S H A D O W - L O R D
Rhyssa Edaara Quillan-E’ron
Ace pilot, commando, major, 1st Expeditionary Fleet, 3rd Squadron, ANV Cadence - Deputy CAG, Force disciple
oh4i5di.png
Objective: Protect the Iron Citadel, to get back to her team
Equipment: Purple blade lightsaber | 1x Assault Rifle | 2x Fyrirdögun Shortswords | 2x Hybrid Pistol | Light Armour with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || BB-4 astro droid – Little One || X-wing
Tag: Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis
7iCx2jO.png
[ Nuclear ]
"Galactic Common" | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She escapes and survives.

Rhys was surprised to be able to stand up. I mean, she didn’t suffer more serious injuries, but because she was still alive. The red-haired woman looked at the man a little surprised, it wasn't as usual Darksider behaviour as she was used to. Especially not from the Maw. These crazy ones are killing everything and everyone or just kidnapping others to be slave-soldiers. She had heard stories, though she had never seen anything like it with her own eyes. But the stories were just pretty awful, too.

Rhys didn't know why the man wasn't attacking, and he even deactivated his lightsaber. She was about to attack, but then she felt the tremors under her feet. Maybe that was the reason the unknown and mysterious man didn’t attack her in the moments before that? She knew exactly that there was a chance that the man had any sense or feeling that the explosions were coming and therefore did not attack. Anyway, she didn't want to stay here, the soldier didn't want to die.

She let the man escape, and she did it herself. They are not done yet; one day they may meet again. But today wasn’t about killing each other or dying while trying to do so. Rhys turned and ran. In exactly the opposite direction as her opponent did previously. The fight was exhausting, mostly because she also had to use Force to be a worthy opponent of the other. The red-haired woman's only regret was that she had to leave the soldiers' bodies behind. They deserved a better fate.

After a few metres, she too reached into the Force, then jumped to the rest of the roof around her, and from there on to the roof afar, finally down the street. Behind her, the part of the spaceport where she and her opponent were, collapsed, becoming prey to flames and explosions, respectively. Rhys landed on the street moments later, now safe. In search of her former opponent, she could no longer see the Darksider.

Although the red-haired woman was tired, there was still a war around her that she had to fight.

Last post.​
bPnUG1F.png

MRpi2mY.gif

"You cast it aside so easily," Zark frowned at her, "I still have much to teach you."

The words did what they were probably supposed to do. The way he mocked her, the subtle curve and quirk of his lips that made the frown into something else. It impressed upon her that she was a child, that her outrage of being abandoned over and over was nothing or worse, that it was her fault.

That's not it. A voice said to her, the sound far off like a muffled whisper. Thalia looked on in sorrow from behind the barrier Tempest had thrown up between them.

Everything else around them melted away, the sounds barely registering to her. Her blades felt like they were moving through sludge but somehow she was keeping the Jedi Master at bay. Had he just thrown his lightsaber away? Did he really think she was no threat? She would show him that she was more than just the weak little padawan girl the Jedi had left behind on Jakku. She raised doxmite for a strike and brought it down on the Jedi's shoulder, the crackling and unstable blade sliding at first on the cortosis composite. Doxmite flickered as if annoyed at this, and the blade stopped sliding, biting into the shoulder plate. Tempest tried to keep her flow, but the Cortosis wouldn't let her draw her blade.

Her blade stuck, Tempest growled again and brought down her second blade for a killing blow on the Jedi Master.

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III

kwzlsmL.png
Hanging.

Hanging to the last threads of composure against the crushing tide of calamity. Jem had fallen. The dark side had encapsulated her within a web of bitterness, disappointment, and resentment long fermented in her heart. How could he have been so blind? They were practically inseparable. On Denon and beyond. They say you can't read the label when you're inside the bottle. And now that bottle lay broken into a hundred fragments of their shattered trust. Pieces as sharp as daggers Jem now wielded as weapons.

Hanging onto the edge of the rooftop with a barely responsive, electrocuted hand bearing the full weight of his body. The oomph of the lightning blast had sent Dagon flying like a ragged doll into the abyss moments ago, its crackling power scorching cloth and flesh alike over his chest. Sweaty raven locks poked at his eyes as he held for dear life and scrapped at the very bottom of his will to muster the strength to get back up. The skin of his fingertips peeled off as the Jedi pulled himself up onto the rooftop again.

The battered figure of the Knight staggered up to his feet. The famed New Jedi leather jacket hung tattered upon the last few remaining threads. It was ironic. A hundred battles before and it only took one clean strike of his former apprentice to tear it at its seams. Solipsis would call it a prophecy.

And what an omen that was. To see two of his apprentices locked in a lethal scuffle was the definitive culmination of his failures as a master. He struggled to find words, struggled to meet Jem's gaze, struggled to find a breath in this blood-ridden air. The blade fell extinguished on the cracked rooftop floor and his head slumped down.

"Solipsis wants my head... not his -- take me but spare him."​

"Well struck," the Jedi Master grimaced in pain, "It appears I'm at your mercy."

Gazing up at his former padawan, Zark could sense conflict within her but not enough. She was too lost in passion. Armor melted to slag limited his dominant arm's range of motion. He closed his eyes as if resigning himself to fate and reached out with the Force. When Thalia's saber came down for its killing stroke the Jedi caught his returning blade with a metal off hand and brought it arcing around in a textbook sun djem attack aimed at her weapon's hilt.

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent | Nite agent | Marauder and Agent of the Maw, Mongrel's advisor
oh4i5di.png
Objective: Investigate the facility, to help Mongrel and Kallan. Survive!
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Special Tags: The Mongrel The Mongrel | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
GM1OQzU.png
[ New Order ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
9ioNFnk.png

• Mercy speaks with Mongrel while copying the data from the system.
  • Keilara speaks with Kallan.

The room was bigger than I thought, terminals, computers. Based on its appearance, it could have been the control room. Jackpot! I don't have too much to do from here anymore, I can leave soon. Then something appeared, my retina had no signs of life or any data. MANIAC? I asked the AI. Maybe it's destroyed, damaged? No; I got the answer right away, the sensors were still perfect. However, all life signs disappeared and went out the moment that i.e. the brain died.

FETH! This place was even sicker than I first thought. I took the mini datadisc out of the inside of my armour. I was very hopeful it would not be broken or damaged, but it wasn’t. It looked untouched on the outside. This was to avoid having to type the hacking codes manually. At the moment, I don’t think I would have been very capable of it anyway. Luckily, however, I just have to physically connect to the network like a droid, and then the AI takes care of the rest.

Just first, oh! A chair. I sat down panting, tired and exhausted. I was worried that if I sat for a long time, I would fall asleep, but if I stayed on my feet a lot, I would pass out. That's when I heard his voice. Already at the sound of his voice, I smiled involuntarily. I could have been a funny sight, bloody, injured to the top of my head, but I grinned like a Loth cat. Telepathic response; so I could hear the relief in his voice. I liked talking to him in this way so much more. The speakers only transmitted insensitive machine sound. In my mind, however, I heard his ordinary voice, with emotions, it was as if he were really human.

~ No, I can't rest yet, I don't have the data yet. I will rest in your arms when the fights are over. ~ I promised him. ~ I’m safe, this place is dead… everything dies when that creature dies. Unless a bomb hits this place, I'm safe. But I hurry, I don't want to stay here longer than necessary. ~

I connected my data card to the system and MANIAC immediately got to work. It was a large amount of data, so the AI indicated that it would take about six to eight minutes to copy.

~ About ten minutes and then I go back to your ship. Please, you too take care of yourself! ~ I asked him.

I glanced at the data I was copying. I didn't check them now, I'll check them later. I just hoped I would have the data to save both of them. And I’ve been worried about him, really for him, since Roon, when he first said he loves me.

BESJZu2.png

For a moment I saw the dark room, I could smell the rot, the smell of death, I felt everything hurt in our body. It was exactly the opposite of what was here in the mindpalace. I felt like Mercy didn’t even feel her shields collapsing, that she had lost consciousness for a moment. I think Kallan also saw what was out there, but after that we were there again in the meadow, in the pleasant wind, in the warmth of the sun, in the scent of flowers. Not so far away is the waterfall, I heard the water ripple, the perfect paradise. With him.

We were again like when he said yes to my question minutes or hours(?) earlier. I didn't know, the time is very relative here. I could feel his warm body, his arms around me, his scent. I closed my eyes for a moment as he touched my face to brushed my tears from there. The request broke my heart; I knew exactly that I had no right to ask him to do so. But I didn't want to lose him, not now. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to endure this life.

I felt pity for Mongrel for the Maw doing this to him, him and Kallan. Neither they nor anyone else deserved this fate. And I… didn't blame them, the Maw or Mongrel. Mercy existed much earlier than that day at Carlac. Mercy was older than Mongrel, at least with seven or eight years. She was my weakness, my fault. Just like Ziare.

~ I know it's wrong, Kallan. ~ I told him. ~ But they are victims, as are we. You and he are the victims of the Maw, Ziare, Mercy and I were victims of the Sith, of our own family. As much as I don’t like the idea, they are us. They were torn out of us and turned our worst part into a weapon. Or I did this to Mercy. ~

When he promised not to torture him, to try to not stop him, I smiled at him with a sore heart but happily. I took his hand in my hand and pressed a kiss into his palm, then looked into his eyes.

~ Thank you! Mercy is copying the data right now. I hope she finds information she can use so that we can both get out of this captivity and finally start our own lives... together, without them. ~ I said and stroked his face kindly and caringly.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

phonto.jpg

[Revenant Squadron]
[Revenant Ten - Flight Lieutenant Qellene Tylliame]
[A-Wing Interceptor]
Electra-12 Electra-12 , Wilhelm Vonreg Wilhelm Vonreg , Tren Chaar Tren Chaar , Mylo Thorne Mylo Thorne

When Ascendant's call to retreat rang out across allied comm frequencies, Qellene quickly plugged a jump calculation into her navicomputer, and awaited the order to engage from Commander Chaar. But it was an order that never came. The transmission from Chaar, instead, ordered Revenant Squadron to remain.

So be it. She flashed a little frown of dismay as her eyes returned to the space directly ahead. Perhaps the commander's little shot at glory would draw some attention away from the fleeing Alliance vessels; perhaps it was plain suicide.

The War had taught her that there were far worse fates than quick death in the middle of space.

It was at the same moment Qellene disengaged her hyperdrive that 3 new contacts appeared on her scanning computer, set on an intercept course.
"Dammit!" Surely there were better targets to waste 3 fighters on than a lone A-wing.

She tightened the reigns on her interceptor, spinning the gimbles of her cannons such that the barrels faced aft. A thick vortex of fire began to trail behind the A-wing as Qellene threw the craft into a hard spin. Her breathing raced as her velocity climbed, then stalled momentarily as she came looping around the aft section of the bulk freighter she'd left behind. A moment under the cover of the vessel's hull was spent checking her craft's shields-- Wilhelm Vonreg Wilhelm Vonreg had gotten a few hits to land on her shields.

80%. She was still in the fight.

The three Hunters on her tail came around for another pass, right as a chime sounded from her comm link.

"Revenant Eleven to Revenant Ten, I've got a plan, but you gotta trust me. We can get this TIE, but it isn't gonna be a milk run. Throttle up hard, but not too much. Let them follow you, but keep within the airspace of the liner, I'll pull back a little bit so that they can take the bait. When I say so in a bit, deploy both your sensor and targeting jammers."
Mylo, huh? "Copy that, kid. You'd better know how to fly that kooky starfighter of yours." Qellene put on a grin and once again tugged on the A-wing's yoke, putting the starfighter into an erratic series of glides and spins to drive her three pursuers into a mayhem. She swerved hard to port, blasted a tunnel through the side of one derelict and came darting toward the starliner Revenant Squadron had once hid within. Another burst of fire ripped out from her cannons, tearing another hole through the hull's metal as she dove inside.

As another entry point in the liner's hull drew nearer, Qellene swiped her hand across her dashboard, flicking the switches of nearly half of her onboard ECM facilities before she drew the reigns of her craft.

The A-wing came shooting upward once it left the bounds of the starliner, leaving a mess of jamming fields in its wake.

Tempest cursed, San Tekka's lightsaber nearly taking off her hand, the heat searing her flesh. She jumped back, deactivating doxmite and reflexively grabbed her third lightsaber from the holster on her chest. She hesitated though, seeking the resolve to pull the blade out. Through clenched teeth she pulled the hilt from her chest and thumbed the switch. A green blade erupted from the hilt. She had yet to bleed this crystal. Tempest didn't know why she had put off the process. It was simple to her now after Doxmite's bleeding.

She raised the green blade in challenge before activating Doxmite again, the faulty blade emerging with a pained roar. She didn't wait for the Jedi Master's response and leaped back into battle.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Running. That's all Iris could do. She didn't even turn as Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor spoke. For once, she'd listen. She had to run. Not because her life was in danger, but because she felt someone else was. She leapt through the crowd of soldiers and guards fighting one another, letting her blade ignite. All to stop Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka from cleaving apart Domxite. It didn't matter that Thalia Senn Thalia Senn was there. Didn't matter that people were fighting.

She wouldn't let her friend come to any more harm.

Wide eyed and full of panic she just stood there. Blade pressed against the Jedi Master's to hold him back. "Stop using them like this! Can't you see how much they hurt!?" She was screaming. At Tempest. Her oddly colored eyes stared at the Fallen. Glared, even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom