Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Looking for:

1x Refined Crystal Assembly
1x Refined Sasori Assembly
1x Refined Sasori Casing
1x Refined Sasori Lens
1x Refined Sasori Emitter
1x Refined Sasori Phase-Switch
1x Sasori Jenoshi
1x Asagao Ultralight Scout
1x Monthly Subscription Crates
20x Cracken Survival Kit

Last edited:
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Update: the Jedi robe series has officially been finished for the complete catalogue

JEDI ROBE SERIES

Master Ike, I hope this finds you well. I wanted to ask about a Chousin class Starfighter. What it would cost to have one built for me (or if it's even possible), and how difficult it would be for me to bond with one. (I'm twenty-three turning twenty-four this year.)

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

I am well and a choushin class fighter would be possible. THe bonding is easy enough and it can be as a sapling made to the interior of a fighter. Bonding with it though does require a strong lightside connection as the tree radiates it and the seven points that would be in the ship acting like a circulatory system feeding it. Just let us know the specifications of the exterior and if there is any systems you wish to do.

Transmitting rough sketch for the exterior now.
d9ejcmg-80ae463c-467c-4df6-bf02-fcd3c2a63887.jpg

Enhanced, or above average stealth capabilities are a must.
It doesn't need to be a warship, although its meant to act as an interceptor, but I'd certainly like the option to leave a hostile in the dust if necessary.
I'm more focused on ECM, and electronic warfare. Missile scramblers and the like. Though as aforementioned all of that should be worst case scenario, I'd like to be able to fly right next to another ship without them knowing I was there. If that's possible, no doubt you guys can do it.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom