Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Carl Mako Carl Mako I own that? Oh damn yes I do... Domino Domino gave me a bunch of things.

I try to avoid selling to Imperial factions outright but there is over vaynai an old drydock where they would be shelved after the acquisition of the company. If you wanted to free up some of the space I would not deny you.

Taji Nelson

T
May I have permission to incorporate:

• Sleg Ultacapacitors: Energy recycling equipment using sleg that adds weight as well as more energy increasing effects to equipment

In a Limited Production item?

I would like to also buy Light Blood. (20 Units).

Last edited by a moderator:

Taji Nelson

T
  • Lifeblood: An experimental feature created by the jedi for different species. using the holocron from Rave about using lightside users blood it is for those jedi and beings who use alchemy but are not specifically darksiders or sith.
I meant this.

Taji Nelson

T
You get 30 Neo Forges and a finished product of what the Life Blood will be used in as there will only be 5 of that product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom