Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

Cole Renth

C
300,000 credits and a 60% discount on my Services for Sasori Research and Design Including but limited to Shiping, testing, intell

Cole Renth

C
~ shuffles around in the Cargo for few moments~ Would look at that a Ghostfire crystal and 3 bars (1lb ea) of Pyronium, I'll sign a contract guaranteeing Sasori Research and Design 1st dips any other rare material, tech and artifacts I can across once the requested items have been installed on the ship.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Cole Renth

We sell crystals and pyronium already.

For ideas of it, exotic technologies/materials that aren't often seen in the galaxy. Unusual artifacts from the unknown regions or locations like the temple world, droid planet or great library of the gree.

Cole Renth

C
~Shuffles around a bit more~ How about 2 Rakata Pwercells, A Gree Relic, and 3 stone Tablets from the Tombs on Korriban. A pice of unknown planting from the droid planet, An incomplete archive from great library of the gree.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Cole Renth

Rakata and gree technology are banned materials. Please provide links for these stone tablets, a link to this unknown material. The gree library was an entire planet that is hard to find. If you went there a link to the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom