Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liberator I Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varin Elatar

V

Republic-NebulaSD-v2-Comp1.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Well balanced and able to engage at any range with some form of weaponry
  • Strong shielding and anti-missile systems
  • Robust system security and electronic warfare suite
WEAKNESSES
  • Firepower is directed to the sides and front, with limited aft coverage
  • As this vessel is customized for the CIS it features high levels of automation, as such, there is less personnel making it easier to board
  • This ship trades hangar capacity for more armament making it easier to overwhelm its starfighter compliment
  • The bridge while closer to the hull of the ship is still exposed and capable of being destroyed
DESCRIPTION
The Liberator I Star Destroyer is the first in a series of ships designed and manufactured for the use of the Confederate Navy under contract with Elatar Enterprises. The Liberator furthers the developing relationships between Elatar Enterprises and Locke & Key Mechanics while working to produce capable warships to bolster and modernize the Confederate Navy. The Liberator I is designed as a standard ship of the line to form the backbone of a fleet. Versatile enough to stand on its own, however its lack of hangar capacity makes for a smaller than normal defensive screen which is intended to be augmented by support vessels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good ship design but....we have some problems!

NECESSARY CHANGES!:

These are Limited Production Tech being used on Minor Ships. This does not work. Either change the Production to Limited (Which will add One Rating for you to play with), or remove said items.

The link is broken though talked with John Locke to make sure what it is. Is it these Aten Solar Cannons ?

Weaknesses:
While the ship is well balanced it does not excel at any one thing
The real strength of this ship is in numbers not the individual power of a single ship

You cannot use that being a well balanced ship that it does not excel at anything. That is just being average and being average is not a weakness.

The second sentence is hard to understand from even a writers view. If you are saying that the ship excels in being in a fleet of them, that makes sense. Problem is, this ship is powerful for its own classification of Star Destroyer. It has High Defenses, High Armaments, a Low Hanger Bay which while small, still makes an impact. Plus the speed and maneuverability is average along with the hyperdrive. It works fine alone, having a fleet just makes it more powerful! So sadly no, this cannot be used as a weakness either.

Overall, please make two replacement weaknesses. I can recommend if none come to mind, the Exposed Rear, or Exposed Bridge weaknesses as these designs of Star Destroyers generally have those same traits.

Please inform when the Necessary Changes are made.
Vislor Elatar

Varin Elatar

V
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

All limited production items removed,
Armament and Defenses were re-worked
Weaknesses adjusted
Rewrote the description
Permissions for new items included as a new permission link

Let me know if any other changes are warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom