Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Roble Manufacturing HoloNet Storefront

Good day Mr Roble,

I would like to order the following components for delivery to the central Corporate Sector distribution hub with the recipient identifier ‘Valtha’:
  • 2x SAMS (Starship Automation Management Systems)
  • 2x MXC-R13 Saja-class Sensor Arrays
I have on good authority that your products are of the highest quality and I look forward to further business with you and your marvellous company.

Regards,
Aerarii Tithe

Good evening Alban Roble Alban Roble ,

I require a custom piece of gear that can hold a somewhat ludicrous number of throwing knives and also a few grenades. preferably some sort of tactical rig and maybe a well-styled long coat if you require some extra space for the construction. If you could add some capability of concealing the gear from scanners that would be a plus but is not required.

Thank you for your time.

Leon Amun

The Murderhawke Mandalorian
// Incoming order . . .
// Attn to: Alban Roble Alban Roble

// Automated message included . . .

"Message signatory: "The Murderhawke Mandalorian" Leon Hawke. Politely requests the following

-> One [1] JN-3 Auger Personal Shield

"

// Transaction awaiting response . . .

Leon Amun

The Murderhawke Mandalorian
// Incoming order . . .
// Attn to: Alban Roble Alban Roble

// Automated message included . . .

"Message signatory: "The Murderhawke Mandalorian" Leon Hawke. Forgot to request the following

-> SACG-23S Shock-Absorbent Gel

"

// Transaction awaiting response . . .

// SENDER // $N*E@W$I^M@P%E#R&I%A*L^
// RECEIPIENT //
Alban Roble Alban Roble
// SUBJECT // Purchase

The New Imperial Order requisitions the following Roble Manufacturing products --

For full scale military usage

> BCR-x13 Compact Sniper Rifle
> BAW-63 Heavy Rotary Blaster Cannon
> LS1 Hailfire Missile Launcher
>
M19 Firefly Assault Concussion Missile

> NAV-RH1 Interdiction Countermeasures Package
> Krell Class Assault Lander

Transferring funds from [OFFICE VICEROY - CHRISTOPHSIS] when purchase is approved

Last edited:
Alban Roble Alban Roble

I would like to commission a pair of custom-plated pistols. First off, a flashy black BAW-56 with aurodium detailing and white krayt pearl grips for personal use, and an adequate supply of its power cells. The other would be a card-themed BAW-57, and of course also a supply of its matching power cells.

In addition to the custom pistols, I would like to purchase 100
BAW-77s and 100 BAW-88s, factory standard, and enough power cells for each to sustain a security force expecting heavy combat. Just to be safe, let's also add 10 BAW-63 rotary cannons and plenty of ammo as well. The necessary credits will be transferred upon transaction approval, and I am more than willing to pay extra for the materials required for the custom BAW-56.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom