Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESG-CIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varin Elatar

V
latest

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Nearly impervious to energy-based weapon systems due to the molecular shielding
  • While acting as a gate its defensive and offensive capabilities are formidable
  • Has a very strong point defense grid as well as a large fighter screen
WEAKNESSES
  • Outside of armor plating, there is very little in way of defenses against kinetic based weaponry
DESCRIPTION
The shield gate was designed in recognition of a lack of access control to confederate worlds, specifically significant military positions while shielded did not have easy access without lowering the planetary shield to allow traffic through. In response Elatar Enterprises along with Locke & Key Mechanics and Roble Manufacturing designed a shield gate to be placed at strategic locations within Confederate space of military importance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shield Gates! Always been waiting for a submission like this one. However we have some technical issues.

Image Source: Reddit
Not a valid image source sadly. Try wookieepedia if it has the same image? Or you can reverse google image search for one?

• Armament: High
    • RMAC-M4 Quad-Turbolaser Battery x 100
    • LS1 Hailfire Missile Launcher x 40
  • Defenses: High
    • RMAF-M2 Point-Defense Cannon x 80
    • LS2 Valentine Point-Defense Octet x 20
These do not have links, please provide. I seen them before if asked.

Let me know when you do the requested changes and I will push this for approval!
Vislor Elatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom