Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Heirs to the Empire | NIO invasion of TSE held Serenno and Ord Radama

N5cG5gd.png

Objective IV: Ensure the surrender of House Terassi
Writing with Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
N5cG5gd.png

The Eternal Empress? Here? He was taken aback by her proper introduction. He felt now as if he had been under-prepared for this mission. He hadn't lied about the Knights' intentions, but now he wanted to resolve this peacefully for fear of his own life. The Empress was bound to be a powerful woman. He didn't often doubt the strength of the Knights, but coming face to face with her made him.

"I cannot speak for Lord Fel, but I know his desire for vengeance runs deeper than most... and all of us have lost something to the Sith." there was nothing either of them could say to reasonably console one another. The war was taking its toll on both sides. The bombardment of New Adasta was fresh in the collective consciousness of all that were party to the war. Hans hadn't been there but he'd heard all about it. Perhaps if he'd seen it with his own eyes he would be having a less peaceful mindset in this moment.

"Hans," one of the other knights spoke up from behind, "we need to arrest her. It's our duty."

Hans looked back at him, then solemnly to Ingrid. "He's right, but we'd be fools to try and force you into our custody. Is it too much to hope for your own surrender, my lady?"

He knew it was a bold assertion that she might surrender herself. Would his superiors blame him if he let her go, of his own volition or not? Most likely. Being a voice of reason among a pack of hungry wolves was ill advised.

But all the attempts at peace had failed. The New Imperials had been at fault for some, as had the Sith. It seemed that neither side wanted to end this conflict until one side was just a pile of bodies...

Last edited:

OBJ1.png

Allies: Rurik Fel Rurik Fel Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen Kainan Kainan Dorian Sicarrio Dorian Sicarrio
Equipment: Imperial Knight Battle Armor, Crossguard Lightsaber
Open For Interaction:
Enemies: TSE

It had been long since Jin had returned to the Battlefield, for weeks he had been plagued by a sense of dread. Not coming from the neverending darkness that was the Sith. But it felt as if another darkness had been calling to him from the other side of the galaxy. As if something sinister had been arising. So much so that he had been inactive with much of his duties as of late. But when War called once more. Jin had to let go of this hidden shadow that plagued him. He was an Imperial Knight, not an apprentice anymore. He had an oath to uphold. So when Rurik summoned all the Knights. Jin had no choice but to heed the call.

Being so rattled, the masked Knight didn't speak much. And even so what was there to say. The Iron Master had given them orders to accompany them to the Palace of Sereeno. A planet that seemed unknown to him. Hell, you could say that for most of the galaxy outside the Braxant Run. He was still recovering from the defense of Bastion, and now here he was being thrown back into the mix of things. Nothing but his mask, the Imperial Knight armor, and his Crossguard saber.

Wandering with the group, he remained silent. As if the War was starting to take a toll on the once happy-go-lucky, glory-seeking young man. Now he had become jaded, with the thoughts consuming him. 'When would this War end, would it end with the final march to Dromund Kass, or would we keep hunting them.... All I know in my heart is I long for the peace and tranquility of home. Yet duty calls.' He thought as he remained silent as a ghost. Marching with his fellow Knights onward towards the palace.

It seemed quiet, and yet too quiet. He didn't speak with the others. What was there to say, he had become lost to the madness of War. Every night he woke up with a cold sweat. With images and sounds of screams and explosions. Yet didn't tell anyone of what horrors had plagued his mind. All a soldier could do was fight for their land. To fight until the war was over, until they couldn't fight any longer.

As if on instinct his fingers clasped the hilt of his saber. As if ready for anything to jump out at them. Ready to slice the first person he saw. But that didn't matter. Jin had no choice but to be ready for anything, even in his slow erratic state of mind. War never changes... It wouldn't cease to change.

Count of House Nalju

x7CuW1p_d.jpg

C O U N T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
SERENNO

N5cG5gd.png

THE BEAST AND THE HARLOT

The anger that boiled within his blood stopped brewing, and instead was replaced with an odd mixture of anxiety and joy. That same anger kept him up tired for countless nights, hardly enjoying himself after the humiliation he suffered some time ago on his own birthplace: Serenno. Being stripped from one’s own titles and possessions, robbed of his family, and exiled from his own lands was a tragedy he wouldn’t forget. A burden he carried on his chest, feeling the insufferable weight that could only be lifted by one thing.

JUSTICE.

And it would be paid with blood.

Blood from his envious extended family that led him astray from his inheritance, mere cowards that brokered a pact with the Sith just to gain power and dominance over House Nalju, one of the most prestigious houses on Serenno. Old and influential similar to House Dooku, where decadence and darkness also bred from that House with the exception of Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku and Rurik Fel Rurik Fel . Much like him they were outcasts from their families, not agreeing to the evil that plagued their kin. They walked on different roads, but the path they each stepped on would merge into one.

Coming to Serenno with resolute and abolishing the plague that feasted upon their home.

Blood would be spilled, but it was for a rightful cause.

The Nalju, alongside his Serennian countrymen and Imperials, fought with a display valor as the drums of war ringed out louder and louder. Combat, despite his regal status, wasn’t something he was unfamiliar with as he was capable with a lightsaber and the Force; however, he was no esteemed commander like Rurik and Lucien. The immaculate grounds of the palace belonging to House Dooku were ruined with the blood stained on its premises, the beautiful facade it kept was ablaze and the palace looked grim and grey much like the rest of the planet.

A shining city built of gold, though it was a far cry of innocence.

“Lord Dooku, what would you have me do?”

While he admired Lucien, impressed by his achievements Dorin yearned for his own ounce of glory in the battle and not exactly be under Dooku’s supervision. His pride demanded it, wanting to prove himself.

ALLIES | NIO | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Rurik Fel Rurik Fel | Adron Malvern Adron Malvern | Kainan Kainan | Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel | Dorian Sicarrio Dorian Sicarrio | Lilith Dooku | Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo
ENEMIES | TSE | Beric Layne Beric Layne | Xeykard Xeykard | Grand Moff Decimus | OPEN

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
SsUiMZi.png
Objective IV.: Save the House Terassi
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Kaldrweave Elegant dress | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen
dRUm20K.png

She received the answer; the man really didn’t recognize her until the red-haired woman introduced herself. In fact, Ingrid was known to be a deadly assassin, and not one person considers her the best and deadliest assassin in the Unknown Region. Not much was known about her power or abilities as a Force user, she rarely showed anything of what she was capable of. At least about her exact abilities; she did not tell these to anyone – except Adrian -, and it was enough to think so. As she says, let a lady have secrets.

"Or just from the NIO and GA duo, yes. But even then, it was ironic that I wanted to capture him alive and send him back with a message to the Imperator. Meanwhile, instead of walking past me, he attacked. I would have kept the contract; I called him to leave, he didn’t. From the moment he did what he wanted, I wouldn’t have attacked, my honesty is known to everyone on the battlefield… I never break my word."

Answered the man's words and she looked at the knight who spoke. The thought was cute; she knew it would be equal to death, their death or hers. It fully depends on her actions. Because they might still be killing her on the way to Bastion or Ord Cantrell and not later. However… may still be able to surprise the man. Her own life didn’t matter, especially not if she could save others, since others, especially her own people, were important. They are more important than her, even if she promised Adrian that she would think of herself, because the Eternal Empire needs a leader. But for that task there was her other husband, Tubrok Ragal Tubrok Ragal .

"Maybe it’s even possible for me to surrender to you. Mr.?" Here waited for the man to say his name; the Empress was too polite to call him by his first name. "But if I do that, it will have quite a few conditions. If I achieve with this, and with my death, for which I have been fighting for months… then it is well worth it to give myself over to my prospective killers."

She paused for a moment, if the man wanted to intervene; Ingrid would raise her hand, then smiled very faintly and sadly for a moment.

"You might follow standard protocols in a situation like this, but NIO and GA leaders certainly don’t. Can I trust that you will try to fulfil my conditions even if your superiors are not interested in them, only in revenge?"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

emptybar.png

kobanner_1.png

OBJECTIVE: BYOO
ALLIES:
Beric Layne Beric Layne | Grand Moff Decimus | @TSE
ENGAGING: Adron Malvern Adron Malvern
ENEMIES: Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Lilith Dooku | Rurik Fel Rurik Fel | Kainan Kainan | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr | Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel | Dorin Nalju Dorin Nalju | @NIO + allies
GEAR:

It was home.

It was personal.

The lone, dark-clad specter stood on the edge of Carannia, wind whipping the cloak in different directions. Violet eyes burnt bright from inside the hood.

Raina had been on the planet, visiting her family for a spell during her slight break from fighting Nether creatures or killing a dragon on Vandor. She may no longer reside on Serenno full time, but it was still home and the Demici name still meant something. So it was a pleasant enough visit to her mother and brother.

Until the ships arrived.

As the Dark Witch stood in the midst of her ancestral home, she was content in knowing her family was safe for now, hidden away where the New Imperial claw can't reach. The violet embers recognised the little, traitorous Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku and his New Imperial lackeys.
"So the pretender wanted to come home, hey?" she mused to herself as she watched them move into Carannia.

The cloaked specter watched as the flash of blaster fire lit up the air. As Sith and New Imperials engaged one another. The clash of Empires meant little to her. All she cared for was that her homeworld and family was under attack, all for the benefit of a pretender wanting to put his scrawny butt on the throne and bear a crown that would be too big for his little, traitorous head. She did not harbour resentment at the Dooku family name. After all, the name Dooku held great history within the Confederacy. Yet, one that carried the banner of the New Imperial Order was no friend to the Demicis or Serenno.

As she stood sentinel with her thoughts, the Dark Knight noticed another incoming ship in the distance. She sensed more impeding Darkness. Her eyes narrowed as they wind continued to caress her cloak. How many more pretenders were inbound this time?

She had to hand it to these wannabes - they had big ambitions for such small egos.

emptybar.png

"Do you think he's okay?"

Mavia looked at Dorian.

"What?"

"You fascinate me."
"C'mon, I'm like, super caring. I mean, I- well, what, are you not worried about him?"

"Not especially."
"How?"

"Why would I be worried about him?"
"I don't know. Just- he's headed back home, a place he left behind. If I was exiled someplace, I probably wouldn't want to go back. Especially if it was so... painful."

"Rurik is strong enough to withstand that kind of pain-"
"Is he? I know, I know he's a badass and all, but it's always been about the discipline. Impersonal, you know? Whenever I see him fighting it's methodical. It's duty, it's discipline. This time it's personal."

Mavia shrugged.

"He has always been a rock. A compass -- whenever I need him, to show the way-"
"Yeah, but, rocks don't have feelings-"

"-so we should be the same for him. If he does, indeed, need it."
Pause.

"Guess it... doesn't matter how much I worry."

"No."
Dorian nodded. The two donned their armor, gathered their weapons, then boarded the transport headed down to the royal palace of Serenno.

They found their rhythm instantly. Dorian and Mavia meshed flawlessly; the two of them just steps behind the Lord Executor, pushing with him further into the palace. It was personal. It was war. It was vengeance. Yet, as ever, Rurik and Mavia both were bastions of calm and focus. Dorian flashed forward, darting behind enemy lines for only a few seconds -- long enough to kill one or two before darting back out. No time to recover; the Knights pressed forward, exploiting every hole Dorian made.

The pace of the battle lulled for just a moment. Dorian paused next to Rurik; Mavia retreated as well.

"Where are we headed?" There had to be something in there -- something more than just the war and the battle. Rurik wanted something.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
hJk68Nw.png

Objective: Defend Carannia
Equipment: Lightsaber
Allies: TSE / CIS
Enemies: NIO / GA
Tags: Sabine Delacroix Sabine Delacroix / Willan Tal Willan Tal / Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter / DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran
------------------------------------------

Carannia, a city at war.

Alisteri had seen many a city uprooted and assaulted by the legions of traitors and vagabonds that would call themselves an 'Imperial Order' by now, but this was something else. The Palace District was under heavy siege, and a part of him was very glad to not be anywhere near it. Rather than helping civilians evacuate or hide in shelters like he had done before, the Acolyte instead found himself right where he wanted to be.

On the front lines, enacting sweet vengeance on heathens and traitors alike.

Standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Legionnaires, cutting down the enemy and helping to hold the line, deflecting blaster bolts as his allies shot their own in return. He had almost missed it. The simplicity of one battle.

Were it not for him currently being pinned down by a hail of said blaster fire, he'd almost feel a little nostalgic.

"Left side! Second story window, hit them now!" In that moment he ignited his sabre and deflected an incoming blaster bolt, just in time for the Legionnaire in cover next to him to throw a grenade right through the window that the barrage was coming from. A perfect throw, and one that ended the Stormtroopers within a few seconds as said grenade went off.

"By the Force that was a good throw."

The Sith Acolyte nodded to the Legionnaire in respect as he glanced from around the pillar he had been hiding behind. Alisteri and a squad of Legionnaires had been trying to flank around the main assault forces in the city, intent on disrupting some supply lines, whenever they ran into a small force of Stormtroopers who just so happened to be digging in to expand their occupation. Thankfully, other than some already set-up heavy blasters and some makeshift cover, their enemy hadn't been anymore prepared for a fight than they had been.

A good thing too, that first barrage had almost taken every one of them out. Had it not been for this building right across the street that they found themselves emerging from now, they probably would've been cut down rather quickly.

This was the second time they had encountered resistance, the first being a scouting party probing for a weakness. Unfortunately, Alisteri doubted that it would be the last. Not that he minded. These traitors had plenty to pay for, all of it in blood. "Alright, let's take whatever they had and try to make our way back to a defensive position. I'm sure they won't need this equipment anymore."

Wearing: Black Knight Chitin

Armed with: The Sword of Surt'r, SynthBreaker

Crime Hunter's Pistol (Laser Configuration)

With: Syd Celsius Syd Celsius (Syd's equipment: 90 Suit, Wind and Fire Wheels

Advanced Prototype

Nuetralizer Model 1 (2000)

Objective: 1 (Syd: Objective 2)

They shared a short amount of time together before having to fight.

Syd found it ironic to find Tyrants helping Tyrants, but though she was horrified at how out of control Laertia's hostility to the Jedi not fighting The Bryn'adul had gotten, both she and Laertia were in agreement it was just good business at this point to hammer the NIO as hard as they could. That way, if the Triumvirate did indeed triumph, The NIO wouldn't be strong enough to then go and attack the Galactic Alliance proper seeing how they would be of no further use to those Imperials.

Laertia still wouldn't speak of Moya, her Android Caretaker who had departed, ethics protocols unable to reconcile Laertia's cause with the effect.

The Force Spawn knew how much Laertia loved Moya. How her leaving had broken The Black Knight's heart. She'd held Laertia for hours as she shivered in Syd's arms, an emotional wreck. That Nanite creation of Laertia's, Lyssa, had begun to assume duties for Laertia's Brain Damage-related medical needs, with Syd helping out also.

Syd felt only sorrow at failing Laertia. It was ten times worse, a hundred times worse than how she had failed Starlin Rand Starlin Rand at Dantooine.

She had failed the only person in the Galaxy she could have ever given her heart to. Failed to stop her from going down the path of a slayer of Jedi.

Not for the first time, Syd had begun second guessing herself using magic to negate Laertia's Speech Impediment. The moment she had done that everything changed. Laertia had changed. Syd, having grown to understand humans more realized that removing that must have boosted Laertia's confidence to unbelievable heights...and failed to take into account the effects this boost in confidence would have on a woman forced to spend a lifetime thinking before she spoke. That had required her developing patience. When that barrier was removed...so had Laertia's deliberate nature similarly vanished. She was the confidant, powerful warrior she had always wanted to be, Brain Damage or no, she could finally hold her head high. Finally debate, finally say "I Love You" clearly to the people she loved. For giving her that, Laertia's heart was a willing captive in Syd's grasp. Their spirits mutually coiled around the other whenever they got close.

But since Moya's departure, Laertia had kept that bond dulled, still trying to process the emotional turmoil of Moya leaving her. She had yet to succeed. And as the Battle approached, she had been forced to bury that pain in order to function.

Syd was curious as to how Laertia kept getting into Sith Space but Laertia kept that strictly to herself. Ostensibly she was a supporter of the Alliance between The CIS and the Sith...but Laertia had killed so many Sith over the years, there was no way she wasn't a tempting target, aligned or not.

Someone was covering for her.

Syd chose to not press it for now. Laertia really shouldn't even be fighting but try telling her that. Laertia refused to stay out of the NIO's way. Syd refused too, if she was honest.

The Force Spawn found Laertia doing final checks in her quarters. Her Black Armor, which she had worn since the conflict had started, had been newly repaired. But it was showing signs of scuff and wear all the same.

Laertia spotted her, and smiled.

Syd smiled back. But behind that smile was deep worry and guilt. She had failed to stop Laertia from walking Phyre's path. No...no that wasn't right. It wasn't right to compare her to her old self. Phyre was a sadist who killed for pleasure. Without rhyme or reason. Laertia killed for causes. Laertia killed only because for her...not killing everyone in the way of uniting against The Bryn'adul was tantamount to approval of not uniting.

Syd had no idea how to convince her to step back from that line of thinking. But she knew she had to come up with a good argument and soon...

"I can feel your distress..." Laertia said quietly, walking up to her, fingers gliding down The Force Spawn's left cheekbone.

"I'm worried about you, Laertia. That's a lot of Dead Jedi you have to live with."

"I'll stop fighting them when they start focusing on the Bryn'adul."

"Do you really think you can force them, Laertia?"

"I have to try, or they will never give it up of their own accord. Ziost was a turning point. I can feel it. The GA could hardly afford to send people here this time. The NIO are trying to take Serenno. If we can inflict serious enough casualties we can deal them a crippling morale blow. They are already reeling from what the Sith did at New Adasta. Its time to drive the dagger in even further."

"Laertia...please be careful. I know you want everyone to work together, to the point you are willing to kill to enforce a united response, but...don't be blind to the costs of your policy."

"Moya left me. I feel that cost, trust me." Laertia replied defensively. "Who the feth are they to call me a murderer? They're doing the same damn thing I am..."

But Syd could tell there was some uncertainty in her words, in her eyes as she said it. It hadn't been there before. She really was shaken badly.

"I should've done more, to steer you from killing so many Jedi. Its a path I once walked..."

"It was my choice. The Jedi are wrong this time, and they'll get the whole Galaxy killed if they don't set aside this feud for a while.

"But we have hardly made any inroads against the Bryn'adul ourselves." Syd protested. "We're just as caught up in this war, this feud as they are."

"I have not forgotten that. But we cannot fight the Bryn'adul just by ourselves. The Commonwealth, the We-Who-Survive faction, the Belarac...they lack both funding and the proper amount of troops to do more than slow them. Only a united front with properly equipped and battle hardened forces have the chance, and they are wasting it all on each other. That cannot stand. If The NIO will not unite, then it will be wiped out."

"And if the GA still doesn't want to Unite?"

"I'm not going to leave them a choice..." Laertia replied, kissing Syd on the nose, then putting her black helm on, and grabbing both her Lightsabers.

"Now lets go help one group of tyrants beat the chit out of another..."

A half hour later...

Syd's ship, The Scorched Earth, stormed through the Atmosphere, Syd's deft trigger finger allowing the heavy cannons on her ship to inflict heavy damage on any starfighter that tried to shoot it down.

Laertia loved to watch Syd pilot. She found it hot.

Pun intended.

It was a pity they would be seperated again so soon. Laertia had to stop Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku from becoming king, and she was fully willing, ready and able to do it, with the kind of heat she was prepared to bring down.

Laertia's "Daughter", an advanced collection of Laminanium Nanites, who by default resembled a friend of Laertia's murdered long ago by The Amalgam, waited near the Hatch, her body down from her neck made to look like she wore glossy, silvery biker leathers with black spikes.

"Are you ready, Daughter?" Laertia inquired.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Mother." Lyssa said with an out of place serene tone and expression.

Laertia got out another Lightsaber, dual vented like one of hers, silver in color. She turned it on and a blade with a black core and dark blue aura shot out, from both the main and side vents for a few seconds before she deactivated it, handing it to Lyssa.

"A gift, Lyssa. I made it for you."

Lyssa, who had never received a gift before, took it in fascination, hands gliding over it, mercury eyes memorizing its look and Patina.

"Thank you, Mother."

"I would have made you a cake, but you can't eat...so cool laser swords are my back up plan..." Laertia said, hugging the horrifically lethal Nanite Droid, who returned the hug, it affection for its creator growing.

"Get ready! We're passing over the Palace!" Syd called out from the cockpit.

"May the Force be with you, Syd." Laertia called back as the hatch opened. The New Imperial Forces below tried shooting at it, but Syd was moving too fast as she passed over the Palace.

Laertia and Lyssa dropped from the opening, holding hands as they fell to the Palace below...

Laertia concentrated and they both vanished, teleporting to the palace rooftops...where their contact awaited...

The Amalgam The Amalgam smirked as she uncloaked her presence in the Force, flanked by multiple Witches, all beautiful women of multiple species in skintight white catsuits. The Amalgam herself was wearing her own typical flesh colored Catsuit with long white gloves and boots.

"Laertia! So good of you to drop in all badass and chit. And you've brought your futuristic Marionette!" The SithSpawn gushed, striding confidently up to them...and stopping when she saw Laertia with the same sword she had fought the Battlemaster Khefiir with at Generis, in addition to the sword she had fought Ryv Ryv with at Dantooine.

"Oh, must you 'always' find a way to make working together unpleasant?" The Amalgam teased before laughing.

"Go ahead, turn it on..." The Amalgam taunted.

Laertia pulled out the scorched and blackened Lightsaber, the teal flamed blade erupting from it.

To Laertia's displeasure, The Amalgam and her Witches didn't have the violent reaction they had previously to the Blade's Presence on Generis.

"We took precautions this time. And we'll take them every time going forward. So you see, Laertia..." The Amalgam trailed, getting a little closer, staying right into the Black Knight's Visor.

"There's nothing that can keep you safe from me very long. How's Moya, by the way?"

The gauntleted hand clamped down on The Amalgam's throat with near crushing strength.

"You go anywhere near her, I'll find out where your wretched God is and strangle her to death in front of you, Beast." The thing inside Laertia that would eventually become Darth Xiphos snarled with Laertia's voice.

This seemed to be a threat The Amalgam took seriously. She actually raised an eyebrow, wondering if her daughter really was strong enough, going silent.

Then she smiled again.

"Promise me a front row seat and I'll give you directions. We could singalong in the Speeder on a nice, scenic drive towards Hell--"

The Black Knight tossed the Amalgam to the ground.

"Get these bags of rotting filth behind you ready for battle..." Laertia snapped.

The Amalgam continued to only smile, not even rubbing her throat, as she somehow slinked up off the ground.

"Already have a way cut open, Dear. This way, please..." The Amalgam answered in a way that made it seem like she was taunting her.

The Black Knight and her Daughter followed The Amalgam into an opening they had made three minutes before Laertia had dropped in.

The Witches had cut their way into some sort of Records room, and they quickly began to make their way downwards. The Amalgam had informed the Palace defenders she would be aiding them, so none of them shot at her or her allies.

The sounds of fighting grew more intense as they reached the Main Hall, which had already been breached. Grand Moff Decimus and his Dark Troopers were already engaging the enemy.

"Kill, my darlings..." The Amalgam said to her Witches.

The flesh of each Witch shuddered and rippled as they began channeling the Dark Side, flinging Force Lightning and Curses upon New Imperial Stormtroopers. Laertia, The Amalgam, and Lyssa began to fight their way through the Palace invaders, Laertia and The Amalgam working naturally and fluidly together due to The Amalgam having once masqueraded for years as a Jedi who had taught Laertia everything. Lyssa was a fluid, viciously efficient and swift killer, whose arm blades cut through armor gaps on Stormtroopers, dueling and quickly killing four New Imperial Knights who tried to engage her in a span of Fifteen seconds, flawlessly dodging or parrying their assault before eviscerating them one by one. Laertia's scorched Claymore like Lightsaber cut through Lightsaber resistant armor with frightful ease while the Amalgam intercepted and reflected bolts back at her attackers as well as those shooting at Laertia.

The Black Knight's attentions fell on The Man of Iron himself, Rurik Fel Rurik Fel . Now there was a Challenge. But there was also the Attempted Usurper, Lucien.

"Who do you want?" The Amalgam asked, snapping a Stormtrooper's neck as they fought through the deadly soldiers. "The Christensen Expy looks scrumptious but there's just something about a good Von Doom Expy that makes you wanna go Johnny Storm..."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Laertia asked, beheading an Imperial Knight

The Amalgam sighed, slicing a screaming Knight in half. "Right, I forgot, You can't break the Fourth Wall..."

"What Wall? And what happened to the first three?" Lyssa asked, confused as she punched all the way through a Stormtrooper's helmet with a metal spike that had once been her hand.

"Ask the writer, Dear, I'm just here for the XP." The Amalgam replied, whipping her blade around her and dicing apart multiple Stormtroopers shooting her.

"I'll take Fel." Laertia spoke , and began cutting her way past Stormtroopers to get to him.

"Man of Iron, let's see if you melt..." Laertia called out to Rurik...

The Amalgam decided to try her luck at Lucien, Purple blades spinning around her body in a defensive pattern.

"Lucien Dooku!" The Amalgam called out, brutally outdueling and cutting apart an Imperial Knight that tried to block her way. "Let's see if you're worthy of that crown you want so bad..."

Lyssa, for her part, began slaughtering her way to Dorin Nalju Dorin Nalju ...

Meanwhile...

Objective: 2 (Syd)

Syd had landed her ship behind allied lines and without a moment to waste, immediately began the fight for the City. Within seconds of her arrival, a horrible Twister of Flames had been summoned, which began sweeping through the streets as she moved forward, Nuetralizers deploying from drop pods in the atmosphere from CIS carriers, landing in the streets either in those or gun boats and immediately began setting up defensive formations to bolster the Sith Imperial soldiers, heavy machine gun and mortar nests to try and slow and frustrate the advance of the Forces of Willan Tal Willan Tal and Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter

Syd was a force to herself, and her flames were manipulated to burn hotter than normal as her flame twister sweapt into a cataphract, the flames rushing into the weapons and detonating them.

Syd, after Helgard, viewed the NIO as filth. Her flames showed no pity as she sweapt them through mechanized AT's , her blades viciously dispatching any Imperial Knight that tried to disrupt her rampage after clashes of blades that lasted seconds, or combinations of Lightsaber and Martial Arts crushing the attackers.

DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran

Last edited:

x7CuW1p.png

SERENNO
Dooku Royal Palace
FOCUS: Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Dorin Nalju Dorin Nalju
OPEN TO OPPOSITION

hJJw3Ng.png

His place in the conflict was... skewed.

The New Imperial Order had been on a crusade to destroy the Sith. This he knew. The retaking of Serenno was important to not only the NIO but his master as well. This he knew as well. But where did he fit in the plan? He was just along for the journey, a wanderer between conflicts and battles with the New Jedi Order.

Tiadu had taken his place by Lucien with accompanying him to Serenno. They had only known each other for a short while but he knew of his master's long-term plans. The retaking of the Royal Palace would be a true victory in the eyes of everyone on the side of the New Imperial Order, not just him. He would take pride in the victory too. Any conflict that involved the defeat of the Sith would make him happy.

As the transport touched upon the ground and the ramp fell, Tiadu rose from his seat. The sheer mass of Stormtroopers that stood in complete control of Dooku amazed him. They were intimidating presences that would fight until their last breath to protect their leader. The undying loyalty was the main factor that gained respect from Tiadu. They would stop at nothing to see the battle to the very end.

As he stepped off the ramp, the chaos developed him quickly. The Stormtroopers cut a path for them through the mess of battles that ensued. As he cut through, his hand fell over his lightsaber instinctively. The call for battle yearned him to jump into the fray, but his primary objective was to protect his Master. Tiadu reached Dooku's side and he witnessed a sight that made him even more anxious than he already was. The doors of the Palace crumpled at the Jedi's command, and with his action, a pathway inside had appeared. His force ability was nowhere near that of Lucien's, but he knew where the starting point was.

Tiadu glanced at Lucien. Specifically, his eyes. They bore the seriousness of a man who knew what trials and tribulations lay ahead of him but did not let them stop him. He knew no other way to victory but through the front door, confronting the problem head-on. Both Tiadu and Dooku had a similar attitude that drew them together. Maybe that was the reason to be the padawan of the Jedi Lord. Perhaps it was another reason, one that has yet to cross his mind. It would take more thought, but it was no concern of Tiadu's at the moment.

The Sith lay in the deeper confounds of the palace.

All of them would meet their demise.

Last edited:
jTqF62h.gif

OPERATION WINTERVOID
TASKFORCE REGENT FORCE
S E R R E N O O R B I T
NIV TREGESSSAR
Allies: Naier Rambeigh Naier Rambeigh | Fiolette Fortan | Gunnar Madine | Gallius Orcana Gallius Orcana
Enemies: Zeradias Mant Zeradias Mant | Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk

ZtcXRU8.png

Rausgeber gazed out over Serreno. It was an idyllic world. One not too dissimilar to Natasi Fortan and her vision for Dosuun, a land of dukes and duchesses, counts and countesses, kings and queens. And hardly the first target the Admiral Regent would have chosen. Nonetheless he was happy, at least for now to play along with the machinations of the twerp, Dooku, if only to curry favour with the man. But it would of course come with some, caveats. Nirauan and the warlord fiefdom the Prince had cultivated would both material and manpower costs for what Carlyle presumed would be yet another bloody engagement. But as present, it seemed to be but a standoff. Between himself and some ancient vessels from the Iron Empire. Although he assumed some reserve force, from the depleted Sith Imperial armada. His focus was not quite on the battle to come, his mind wandered elsewhere. Haask.

Carlyle palpably loathed the fact that man. And his organisation. And while he had formed at least a temporal alliance with Holescoe, he did need to keep them onside as it were. There was no use bearing ill will on the man. But there was some in trying to stifle his efforts. Especially when he had so presumptively stormed aboard his vessel, and began going to work on his prisoner! Prefsbelt could make one talk, sing and then scream in agony. In that order. But COMPNOR had gotten there first, and with their commandos had entered the ship. A lodging that had considerably soured the Admiral Regent's mood as he skulked the command deck, cigar hanging from his mouth, billowing its toxic, acrid flavour everywhere. "Grand Admiral!" Carltyle's darkened gaze settled on a Pa'Deshi ensign, "Report from the COMPNOR section sir." The ensign passed a datapad, encrypted.

COMPNOR had been offered its own office. The Tregessar was designed with it in mind. One capable of allowing the command ships staff to listen in, intercept messages but also should circumstance require it, liquidate them if necessary. And now it was seeing its first practical application. Carlyle's droll gaze read over the datapad. So that was Zeridias Mant's daughter, and that was.... That was Mant. Right there. Opposite. Well that was curious. Incredibly curious. But curiosity gave way for anger. A palpable rage. COMPNOR sought to rally a commando force to capture Mant. All under his nose. The wanker Haask would pay for this indiscretion. "Thank you, ensign." Carlyle snarled between gritted teeth, passing the boy the datapad. The ensign saluted, and Carlyle glowered. So that was the game right? Take his prisoner? Board his ship? And take what was rightfully his? Oh Haask you dumb bastard.

"Rally a Stosscommando formation, immediately!" Carlyle snapped, to the group of officers who'd been anxiously watching the man pace, "Order a temporary hangar lockdown, on hangar seven!" Where COMPNOR's staff had come aboard, "And delay them!" He then spat the cigar out, smothering it with a decisive snap of his boots against the deck plating, "Stosscommandos, lead by Rommulus and Remus are to board now and secure the one known as Mant. Codename the task force, Pilum!" Rausgeber barked, "And get me Madine!" Technicians rushed to the comms station, keying in the appropriate code clearance. "Stosscommandos will be given authorisation black." Rausgeber growled, like a vicious predator, "Should COMPNOR compromise the security of target, they are to terminate them. Extreme prejudice!" Carlyle's face glowed a firey red, "And where the kriff, is Madine?!" The technicians hurried, and scurried. Within moments, Commodore Gunnar Madine's visage appeared before Carlyle. "Commodore," The Admiral Regent snapped, "You are to receive a compliment of my finest men." Rausgeber barked, "Your are to perform a Calgar-Exx 4 maneuvere. Do not engage heavily. Just get close enough our men can debark. Regroup with the fleet. Should COMPNOR attempt to interfere with your mission?"

"Annihilate them."

ARnuo2k.png

POST II
THE_STORMCHASER

1ST EXILED-GALIDRAANI DIVISION
2ND GALIDRAANI ARMOURED-VOLUNTEER BRIGADE,"BLUE-HEART BRIGADE"

OBJECTIVE 2: The Danger In Starting A Fire

ALLIES (NIO/GA):
Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter Willan Tal Willan Tal Enedina Tal Enedina Tal Silas Sunfyre Silas Sunfyre
Vexander Graves Vexander Graves

ENEMIES (TSE/CIS): Laertia Io Laertia Io Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

CALLSIGN: BLUE-HEART ALPHA

Primary - Custom Blaster-Pistol (Right-hip Holster - left-or-right hand draw)
Secondary
- Basket-Hilted Vibro-Claymore (Left-hip Sheathe - right hand wielding)
Last Ditch/Second-Blade
- Fairbairn Vibroknife Fighting-Dagger (Right-hip Sheathe - right-or-left hand wielding)
Pocket-Weapon
- Gifted Brass-Knuckles from the Guv'Nah (Both Trouser-Pockets - akimbo wielding)

uCT7JTr.png

uCT7JTr.png

The Fight For Carannia: Part 3 - The Warehouse District

To blind the locals to the construction of (what was to become) Barran's fall-back FOB, the Brigadier-General would have fortifications thrown together within it's central garden-landscaped forum, surrounded completely by massive vacant buildings which were already being occupied by the Quartermasters' and Rifle-Companies' best marskmen. If the tide of battle ended up being doubtlessly swung in the NIO's favour, with all the Sith-Imperials hopes of prevailing confirmed to have been dashed with finality, then perhaps these gifted snipers would be allowed to advance further in by another two FOB-checkpoints, at the very least. HESCOs, chunks of concrete, sandbags and barbed-wire fencing would be kept down to chest-height in he gaps between factory-plots, though made taller and deeper-built as the site built inwardly towards the starting-base they were using as an operational springboard, making falling-back to the command-centre all the more favourable to those in hypothetical retreat as they went.

<"Munsten: Designation - Carrack One! Addressing first line to Blue-Heart Alpha! Infantry's in position, Milord. Awaiting your command to move in.">

'Barran to Carrack One! First line confirmed; welcome to Blue-Heart Battalion's comm-link community, Munsten. An' you have your green light to move in, no use in hanging aboot.... It's high-time the Sith-Empire learned how war is waged on Galidraan 4, wouldn't you say?'

<"With absolute certainty, Milord. Yer man's about to light up th'sky to help these freaks learn th'hard way! Munsten out!">

A simple strategy to implement, especially for those unbloodied warriors fighting under the Blood-Red Lion, and Lord Erskine was far from any possible doubt that his subordinates knew exactly what flying the Blood-Red Lion banner signified in such times. Blood was to be spilled, and death was to reign supreme in Carannia that day; of all who would stand against them, even so much as breathe a word of protest, their ilk would perish gruesomely for serving Sith stalwarts. All three Blue-Heart callsigns, standing smoking by their ACVs all parked within a few metres of each other, would cast occasional glances towards the Lord-Protector's gift from home, returning their gaze to each other with knowing death-stares exchanged sporadically between conversations. 'So, Leftenant. Wharr's yer hometown, wharr ae yi gawn back t'roost when we get back t'Galidraan 3?', the Lord-Commander asked, returning the silence to a talkative norm as the trio waited for the echoes of hostility to bounce off the sides of the warehouse courtyard they used as cover.

'Well, ah'm no gawn back t'the toon that marked mah face anyways.... But if yees really wanty know, ah was born an' raised in Milton-On-Westcape, Milords. Roughest seaside town in all o' the Heartlands' coastal regions, an' ah'm no proud ti admit that either.'

Sucking surprise through their teeth, the lords had not expected to hear such a location being uttered as a commissioned-commoner's hometown. Milton-On-Westcape was considered Westcape's crime-capital, and Westcape itself was always considered as something of a lawless-region, and for centuries before Clan Barran planted their blue-lion banner on the roof of the executed,"King" of Westcape's mansion. The facial scar should've been a tell of the life Lord Erskine's Blue-Heart Leftenant had risen up from, though the Brigadier-General understood his need of such men in his high-command, so the location itself would be considered with kindness as the Woad turned to the Tuath to inform him,'East and west by the way, Gowrie. Westcape was ayways rough, but Milton's next level.... Oddly enough, they're one o' the main reasons why oor navy stays in native waters, an' that's no changin' on any Barran's watch. No offense, Ginge.'

'None taken, Milord. Ah have plans for that place, an' they're none too polite. Let's leave it at tha-'

<"O'Neal: Designation - Carrack Two! Addressing first line to Blue-Heart Alpha! All vehicles are clear to move up, minimal resistance so far.">

0unFqCk.png

The Fight For Carannia: Part 4 - Shaking Foundations

Multiple Sith-Imperial dropships were seen on the horizon north of the warehouse district, using the glow of the sun at high-noon to obscure everyone's view of their entry until they were seen dropping below the skyrise-urban horizon. The fight was on, and the Lord-Commander was almost giddy with the joy of getting to fight at his hardest after all, not that his new ACV crew noticed; all were hyper-focused on their functions as crewmen, completely unable to tear their eyes away from their duties for fear of blundering in sight of the Brigadier-General, a habit the Lord-Commander knew would be etched away with experience on the job. To top it all off, a perfect line of attack was established between all the mechanized units on the ground, from one edge of the city to the other; in the west, Konrad Bolter's Archaisians would be holding the western flank, with his ATs barely a quarter-mile to the left of Barran's Blue-Hearts, spearheading in the formation's center.

The east would be held by the Northern-Galidraani host, with their advantage of possessing an array of long-range artillery-pieces, along with a strong mechanized element that would have infantry and engineer contingents there to enhance the impact of the Lord-Protector's walker and Cataphract battalions. From what it looked like in the map-projections, the first to receive any form of stubborn, organised Sith-Imperial resistance, would be the Fighting First Brigade; though the enemy tags were unsurprisingly lacking in immediate intel, an issue that Erskine believed Willan would already be making efforts to iron out, Barran would study the holographics for mere moments before realizing he could recognise the signature collective-movements of the forces raiding the Blood-Red Lion's steady-holding bannermen. When Barran turned his head away to grab his whiskey bottle and a glass, new blips had appeared on the projections by the time his short, wide glass had been filled and his attention had returned to the glowing top-down view of the new battle-blips.

'Heh! The Lord-Protector still doesn't kark around, even after his big promotion. Good on 'im. Recon units got in quick, man!'

However, looking at the tags set beyond the center and the western flank left the Lord-Commander in a state of puzzlement, as the local contingent, along with the Sith-Imperials' military presence, were leaving themselves stretched a little too thin for their own good; while there were occasional reinforcement pings popping up beyond the warehouse district, it was nowhere near enough to withstand the array that had been deployed against those seeking to stem the northward tide, and it had given the Blue-Hearts' Brigadier-General another of his cunning epiphanies. Leaving back and calibrating his comm-link to the Archaisians' commander's channel, Lord Erskine smirked again as he amiably drawled,'Barran to Tyrant actual! Don't know about you but I think it's time to go for something a little more - daring.... The eastern flank is currently being pressured by the makings of a shoddy oblique attack, fancy helping me show them what a real oblique-order charge looks like? I will if you will, Bolter. Let's smash their lines to smithereens like we did on Archais, mate!'
I just hope Lord Willan can get some artillery-fire on their positions, all he needs is to soften them up for- wait... For us! Of course!

Last edited:

Gunnar Madine

G
jTqF62h.gif

OPERATION WINTERVOID
TASKFORCE REGENT FORCE
S E R R E N O O R B I T
NIV RECALCITRANT
Allies: Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Naier Rambeigh Naier Rambeigh | Fiolette Fortan | Gallius Orcana Gallius Orcana
Enemies: Zeradias Mant Zeradias Mant | Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk

ZtcXRU8.png

"Incoming transmission for you Commodore." The accent was foreign to the man. A Galactic Northern edge to each word. "If it wasn't already clear, I want any and all gear stowed. Yesterday." he reiterated, catching a passing engineer by the shoulder. "Nothing explosive in the forward stores this time." His visible scowl carried over to Gunnar's words. A critical mix up of stowage had nearly cost them the vessel last week during mock ups. Commodore Madine accepted the responsibility for it - he was the commanding officer. Such were the struggles of commanding unknown crews in familiar yet foreign vessels. "Sir. A transmission for you." the comms officer repeated, their voice rising as they fought against the flurry of activity on the bridge. "XO. Get me a status on the starboard gun battery. You know which one." he sighed inwardly. It had been a rough transition but even so they were meeting all their marks. Merely succeeding however wasn't what Gunnar Madine was known for, nor was it something he was content with - commanding a foreign vessel under a foreign commission. Even though Madine rarely donned a marked uniform these days, it still felt odd leaving his First Order attire back home on the Erebus. For this float, he was operating as a fully commissioned officer in the New Imperial Navy.

"Sir!" The voice cut through this time like a vibrolance, the Commodore's eyes flashing with violence at first as he turned towards the officer. "Grand Admiral Rausgeber is on the comm for you." Damnit. he cursed softly. :: Commodore Madine reporting Sir. :: He listened carefully as the Grand Admiral issued his orders, the man's eyebrow rising. Intriguing. :: Calgar-Exx 4 maneuver. Solid Copy. :: It was only once the Grand Admiral finished issuing his orders that Madine's expression changed, the violent light in his eyes returning. :: Read and understood Grand Admiral. Fangs out. ::

A chill ran down the Commodore's spine. It would be interesting to work with the New Imperial's Storm Commandos - even at arms length. An opportunity to observe the First Order's counterparts. "New Orders coming down. Prepare the docking rings for an immediate transfer. We've got Storm Commando's coming on board. Clear sections forward of the armory for them." A slurry of other commands were issued, the Commodore's small battlegroup of Corvettes preparing for their new tasking. A small but agile group of Caçadore-Class Assault Corvettes and Gurkha-Class Corvettes, their mission would be dangerous. They weren't meant to fly this close to the sun but whatever reservations the Commodore had, he stowed. :: Ready to receive. :: Gunnar aired. Already he'd begun plotting out a course. Like any good officer, he would see this through - he was certain of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

OOBJ2.png

B A S T A R D
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
BATTLE GROUP 'HYDRA'
173rd LEGION | FOURTH COMPANY | TAKA GROUP
SERENNO
Armour | Rifle | Pistol | Sohei | Hammer | Grenades
Company Strength: 251/255

N5cG5gd.png

TfDaXeB.png

BACK IN BLOOD

In orbit, vast warships whose sizes were gargantuan compared to the tin can that Taka Company travelled in, slugged it out with each other. The dropship shuddered, shaking its occupants as it recoiled from a missile that detonated too close to their hull. There had been a time in the past when it had been jarring. Those unused to it would collapse to the floor, embarrassments to the name of the legion. There was no one who could tell him otherwise, for despite how far he had come, he was still untested. A student compared to the veterans that he stood alongside.

Silas’ hands clenched tight around the haft of the hammer.

Why here of all places? Silas questioned.

There was no answer.

The stoic images of the phantoms he stood amongst remained silent.

There would be no comfort to be had on this homecoming.

There was an audible click, and the dimly lit troop transport went from dark to a bloody hue. Silas was certain it was a forecast for the days coming events. It was in that certainty where he found solace.

"Get ready boy," a gruff voice said.

The Captain's, Silas immediately recognized as the shuttle rumbled again. Griff. He thought before offering a nod in response, a hand venturing to his side to ensure that the vibrosword was still in place at his waist. Satisfied, he eyed the closed ramp, mentally counting down the seconds until that door would open and let them wreak havoc.

The closer they neared to the drop point, the thicker the trails of anti-air guns got to them from the edge of Carannia's outer limits.

The Myrmidons at full strength barely made up half of a legion. At the expense of manpower and equipment, they made up with veteran soldiers and loyalty to their Jedi Commander. The First and Second, were the closest to the Exiled Prince, they all knew it. It was often they'd see the heaviest of the fighting, and while the Third and Fourth Companies were just as much apart of the 173rd as the First and Second, there was an obvious preference.

A preference that Silas sought to change.

But with their leader occupied with overthrowing his own family, Silas could only hope that his heroics today made it to the ears of Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku .

Why here? He repeated to himself.

"I'm ready," his head shaking side to side.

An explosion rocked through the ship. Closer to the head of the shuttle, near the cockpit, smoke billowed into the compartment, and bodies were being sucked out of the hole in the hull.

Silas felt his back crash into the bulkhead before he too was falling out of the shuttle. Were it not for his helmet, he undoubtedly would've shattered his skull against the edge of the gaping maw in the ship and fell to his death. Instead, he fell out of control, his head whirling in the darkness of his enclosed armour.

When his eyes opened again, the first things he noticed was the lack of a HUD, and that Carannia was fast approaching. Specifically, directly below him as he fell head over heels over himself. "Come on, come on," he muttered to himself. His arms waved at his sides, before settling in running parallel to his body along his torso.

His hands came up, straightening the helmet on his head, and a moment later, the heads up display burst back to life. Light spread across his features, and then he leaned back, as much as he could so that he'd descend to the cityscape like a pin drop, the jetpack on his back sparking to life and immediately slowing his descent.

His feet hit the roof of a skyscraper first. His helmet's heads up display instantly identified multiple bogeys on the roof. Sharpshooters. Picking off his brothers in arms that were already in the streets. His landing was heavy, mostly on account of his armour, and attention had been drawn to him as soon as he was within their proximity. Hammer gone in the descent, he settled for his vibrosword -- Republic Engineering's very own Sohei -- and lurched forwards into the fight.

The Bastard's free hand shot forth, and with it, a grappling line that wrapped around the quickest of them. He tugged, and the legionnaire was pulled free from the earthly tethers that bound him to the roof. A flick, and then the hum of the vibrosword was active. Slicing upwards, the cut was quick and the furrow carved through the torso deep enough to slay the Sith-Imperial. The next two met similar fates.

The flamethrower activated, causing one to throw themselves to the side to escape the ruthless flames. Whilst the other scrambled backwards, and kept retreating until they tripped over the ledge and fell to their death. The faintest sound of a cry, muffled by a helmet was heard before the distance had grown too large. And by then, the third was rising to their feet. Throwing himself forwards, the jetpack kicked on again at the briefest flicker of his eyelids, and his metal encased leg struck the final legionnaire in the chest. The sound of impact was sickening. Metal caved in under the greaves, the crunch and bloodcurdling scream of pain enough to summon bile in the back of his throat.

"And now you suffer," Silas muttered as the soldier stopped moving. Incapacitated by the pain, or succumbing to the wounds, Silas cared not.

Marching to the edge of the roof, he looked out over Carannia. The city of his birth. Where he had had the misfortune of being born less than nothing.

Returned as a Myrmidon, Silas found comfort of being apart of something.

His gaze was drawn from the towering halls that he was not fit to reach, and to the sparks of light that were the Myrmidons landing within the city. He was among the Third and Fourth Companies, and together they would carve bloody swathes through the streets of Carannia. And from the rooftops, they descended upon the ranks of the Sith that held back the advancing approach of the New Order's hosts.

Allies | NIO | GA | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Willan Tal Willan Tal | Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter | Enedina Tal Enedina Tal | Vexander Graves Vexander Graves
Enemies | TSE | CIS | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Laertia Io Laertia Io

3zq9oMe.png

ALLIES | NIO | GA | NJO |Admiral Regent Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Admiral Fiolette Fortan | Lieutenant-Colonel Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk | Rear Admiral Naier Rambeigh Naier Rambeigh | Commodore Gunnar Madine | Second Lieutenant Jivim Vaak
ENEMIES | TSE | EE | Zeradias Mant Zeradias Mant

NIV PRIDE OF THE EMPEROR

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER

FIFTH FLEET
N5cG5gd.png

INTO BATTLE

He was back on the frontline. Many would have argued Gallius was the same as ever, but he knew something was different this time. He precisely knew what had changed. From the exterior he looked almost exactly the same.

Something was indeed different, and it was not just the immense pride he felt. Gallius took a moment to remember why his thoughts had driven him in that subject, as he was analysing his last piece of vision.

N5cG5gd.png
A sun, burning alive both liberators and conquerors...
A dragon of the void, tearing apart the emblem of the Empire...
The buried dagger, striking from behind and ultimately killing his most hated enemy...
The Hammer of the Emperor, crushing the Sith, under the watchful eyes of the Regent...

N5cG5gd.png
Gallius pushed away the vision, wanting to analyse it later, when he would need it. Instead, he reached the holoterminal, and instantly knew what had changed.
He was not alone. Not anymore. He had fought many wars almost alone, or loosely helped by others. His brief affectation to the Autumn Division had not changed anything : he was a lone wolf, stalking the battlefield by himself.

But now, things were different. Gallius had been promoted, and the Iron Sun shined on his chest. Moreover, the Pride of the Emperor was closely followed by a dozen of ships, his own fleet : the Azure Hammer Command. As the twelve ships went back in formation after the hyperspace jump, Gallius ordered to move forward and join Regent Force. Autumn Division was to join the party very soon, but it was nowhere in sight. The Commodore chose to reinforce the position of his superior before undertaking any foolhardy actions against a largely divided Serennoan Defence Fleet.

"Azure Hammer Command reporting for duty, Admiral Regent", Gallius transmitted to the NIV Tregessar.

The Pride of the Emperor made its way to the main fleet, only to discover the imperial fleet was facing an old group of vessels, wearing the colors of a Sith splinter faction, the Iron Empire.

With the reports he got, Gallius understood Gunnar Madine's fleet and small crafts were launching an attack towards the Iron Empire fleet. While asking permission to join the attack to Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber , the Commodore ordered to prepare the vessels for the fight. The Azure Hammer Command gathered behind the speartip of the three heavy cruisers. As always, the Pride of the Emperor led the vessels, but it was now leading a massive fleet. Twelve superb ships reacted to the order Gallius gave, and the Proudheart and Conqueror joined the speartip.

The fleet quickly moved towards the Iron Empire's, and deployed fighters, bombers and all escort crafts. Merging with Madine's vessels, the Fifth Fleet calculated the firing angles and readied its guns. The battle would be bloody, but Gallius knew the Imperials outnumbered the mysterious opponents by a lot. They could get out of the battle really quickly if needed. Anyway, it was time to focus on the battle, the real battle. With the Sith Empire's Armada nowhere in sight, the Iron Empire would be the only credible and potentially dangerous opponent. Gallius gazed upon the tactical hologram, only to see scattered loyalists fighting Lucien's supporter all over the orbit.

Knowing well Autumn Division would join the fray soon, Gallius created tactical advises on the map, ideal routes to be followed by the freshly-arrivedimperial vessels. One of them led to Regent Force, with the intent of reinforcing it as Orcana had originally planned, and others engaged the loyalist serennoan forces in orbit. The last one was a corridor to protectand allow troops to land, or cruisers to bomb the planet if necessary. The Commodore transmitted this map to every announced officers on the order of battle, then focused on the main enemy fleet : the mysterious ships wearing the colors of the Iron Empire.

Gallius ordered his fighters to protect the attack crafts ahead of Madine's forces, then contacted him directly.

"Commodore Madine, this is Commodore Orcana of Azure Hammer Command. How do you plan to engage the enemy fleet ? I can set a screen of fighters to protect our shuttles, and crush the enemy flagship from a reasonnable distance"

While he spoke, Orcana ordered to launch all the fighters his fleet had, and prepare to open fire against the Iron Empire. It would be quick, considering the huge firepower Azure Hammer Command had. But Gallius was a man of duty, and he would let the command to the officer who first arrived on the battlefield, and as such understood what was the enemy doing.

At the moment one of the two fleets opened fire, Gallius would let the enemy fleet know how to fear the fear.

N5cG5gd.png

• NIV Pride of the Emperor, Cuirassier-class Cruiser
  • NIV Proudheart, Valiant-class Cruiser
  • NIV Conqueror, Cuirassier-class Cruiser
  • NIV Revanchist, Donnager-class Star Destroyer
  • NIV Faith of Steel, Donnager-class Star Destroyer
  • NIV Shadow of the Emperor, Donnager-class Star Destroyer
  • NIV Anaxe's Honour, Inceptus-class Assault Ship
  • NIV Iron FIst, Inceptus-class Assault Ship
  • NIV Fury of Kraig, Escolta-class Frigate
  • NIV Azure Avenger, Escolta-class Frigate
  • NIV Imperial Hand, Caçadores-class Corvette
  • NIV Eternal Crusader, Caçadores-class Corvette

Last edited:

ARnuo2k.png

Objective: Cause big trouble in little Carannia
Equipment: See Sig
Allies: TSE
Enemies: NIO / GA
Tags: Viers Connory Viers Connory
370d9lz.png

Once again, another war. The New Imperial Order and the Galactic Alliance seemed to want nothing more than to fight this war, whether or not they even won. Alina wandered through the back alleys of Carannia, readying herself for some kind of ambush on the incoming threats. Everything started to blend together after a while. She lived for combat, but there was more she wanted to do with herself than beat back these foes.

Well, mostly. The Jedi were here. Someone familiar? Alina grinned behind her mask. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

2d1OJ6G.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER // PRINCE OF SERENNO
OBJECTIVE I // HERES TO THE PAST
[ARMOR] | [LEGION]

The gates to the palace splintered open beneath the weight of its crumbling frame, exposing the belly of the palace to the awaiting New Imperials on the outside. His Myrmidons surged forwards through the opening, leading from the vanguard before the waiting Imperial Knights were poised to do the same. An ambush awaited the men at the front as a host of droids descended from above, unleashing their weapons freely and cutting down the first wave who entered the palace.

Lucien jerked forwards, intending to deal with the defenders alongside his men. Dante interjected before the Jedi had the opportunity to proceed, raising up an arm in front of his commander.

<"I'll deal with this nuisance, Commander.">

The veteran Captain dropped his arm, latching his fingers around the hilt of the vibroblade sheathed on his hip. Lucien watched as the Captain erupted forwards into the air, colliding his boots against the chest of one of the droids and forcing it down onto its back. The vibroblade in the Captain's hand whined to life as he plunged it into the droid's torso, twisting the blade through its circuitry until the light within its eyes disappeared. The Myrmidons followed their Captain's lead, streaming forth into the combat with their vibroweapons in hand. Together with the Knights and the 501st, the Myrmidons clashed against the combined defenses of the Royal Guard and their allies, throwing themselves at The Amalgam The Amalgam , the Dark Troopers and all who stood in thier way. Lucien paused in his gait, a pair of familiar presences catching his attention to either side of him.

“Lord Dooku, what would you have me do?”

Luc tilted his head towards his friend, a son of the the Najlu family who found himself in similar circumstances as himself. "Our objective is the throne room, Dorin." He pointed a finger towards the deafening violence that engulfed their way forwards. His gaze moved across to Tiadu, a smirk settling on his face once his eyes met with with the man who'd recently become his Padawan. " Tiadu Tiadu -- I want you to accompany Dorin for this task. Consider this your first test under my trai--"

Luc's eyes darted away from the Padawan, his head tilting upwards and his eyes settling onto something in the distance.

It was someone whose presence resonated with his own, signaling to him a host of memories that he'd long buried beneath the pain and anger. He shut his eyes, reaching out through the force in the presence's direction. He reached ever higher until it no longer was unfamiliar to his mind. "Sister.." The smirk dissolved, his visage flustered and filled with concern.

"Dorin, Tiadu." He addressed the two once more, still focused on what was above. "Reach the throne room. Watch each other's backs. Don't get cocky, and Rurik will keep you two alive." His jetpack wailed to life, its sudden activation foreshadowing the sudden ascension of his form into the air. Lucien trailed the outside of the palace walls, booming his thrusters from side to side as he curved around the numerous protruding windows that blocked his way up.

He activated his inertial dampeners as he spun to the side of the final window, latching onto one of the many vines trailing down the side of the palace, settling his wide-eyes upon the woman clinging for dear life to the side of the palace itself. An arm wrapped around the woman's waist upon instinct, pulling her into his grasp as his opposite hand pushed off the wall. Memories surged forth from the recesses of his mind, and for a brief spell he'd almost forgotten that the Palace was a battleground in the making.

Words failed to exit his lips as he tried to speak, his conscious attempting to rationalize why his sister was still present at the Palace. He wouldn't have brought forth the wrath of the Order if he knew that Lilith wasn't evacuated from the grounds of the Palace. The confusion shifted into anger, his teeth gritting against each other towards the never-ending schemes being weaved by the tyrant of a grandfather who sat upon the planet's throne.

He flung his hand towards the window off to their side, channeling the force with the clutching of his fist. The window shattered the moment his hand closed shut, spraying the shattered glass inwards towards the room. Lucien drifted through the broken window, setting his sister down on the ground. He shook off the lingering surprise, taking the woman's hands in his own. "...Lili? W-why are you still here?!" Lucien reached out to Lilith, hugging her tightly within his arms. "I told that bastard I was coming. You shouldn't have been here."

He pulled away, ignoring the evident sounds of boots shuffling up and down the hall outside of the room. "I was coming for you, when this was all done. I would've came sooner if I could. No-- I should've came for you a long time ago."

Lilith Dooku | Tiadu Tiadu | Dorin Nalju Dorin Nalju | Rurik Fel Rurik Fel | Kainan Kainan | Grand Moff Decimus

Last edited:

N5cG5gd.png

Objective IV: Ensure the surrender of House Terassi the Eternal Empress
Writing with Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
N5cG5gd.png

"Maybe it’s even possible for me to surrender to you. Mr.?"

It surprised Hans to hear that she would even consider surrendering to them, but it was welcome. Whatever reasons she had were her own, probably too complex for Hans to even grasp. He wasn't a politician, and even when he reclaimed his throne on Raxus he would try not to become one.

"I am Knight Hans Rennagen." he introduced himself again at her request.

"But if I do that, it will have quite a few conditions. If I achieve with this, and with my death, for which I have been fighting for months… then it is well worth it to give myself over to my prospective killers."

"Protocol states that—" she abruptly raised her hand to stop him.

"You might follow standard protocols in a situation like this, but NIO and GA leaders certainly don’t. Can I trust that you will try to fulfill my conditions even if your superiors are not interested in them, only in revenge?"

They both knew the rulers of the New Order were ruthless. The Imperator wouldn't have executed this war for so long if he didn't want to grind every enemy into dust. But Hans had to maintain a civil facade and play along, hoping her acquiescence was truthful.

"Lady Vandiir, I would like to try. What are the conditions to your surrender?"

Last edited:
Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
SsUiMZi.png
Objective IV.: Save the House Terassi
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Kaldrweave Elegant dress | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen
dRUm20K.png

Ingrid took this seriously; although she would be able to escape at any time, due to the fact that she could go to the Netherworld at any time, either alone or with others. Because she was a part of the Nether, although took a lot more energy to take others in or out. But, as she has thought through the options, if she can achieve something, it is worth it. The Empress didn't want to run away. Rennagen; noted the name, nodded gratefully after the introduction.

So far, this man has proven to be the most peaceful person, or anyone, during the war. Of course, if she didn't count Adrian, maybe Tithe. But none of the men were soldiers, rather just civilians. Hans had proved to be quite willing so far, but the woman still had reservations; she was distrustful of everyone, in her work as an agent and spy it was mandatory. Even though the Empress had been around for a while, she still thought of herself according to her old work.

The conditions…

"First of all, I would like the Terassi family to be left alone and released from false accusations. You would not find better there than the ruler of another state, nor anything that could be attributed to the Sith. Secondly, I want assurances that my son, who is with Lord Vandiir, will return home safely to Kalidan. He is not the heir to the throne of the Eternal Empire, only an innocent child. Third…"

These two requests were quite general, which was to be expected in such a situation.

"I want everyone to know that I want the end of the war, that the NIO and GA are fighting a bad enemy. That they are doing right now so that Bryn’adûl can invade the entire galaxy. You just leave destruction behind, chaos. They break up the worlds that would be able to stop that horde. I tried to bring this to the attention of the GA and NIO delegates at Tiss’harl. I broke into Ord Cantrell's Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar office to talk to him, tried to tell the Lord Executor… in vain."

She sighed wearily; there was no sign of rage in her voice, more of a fatigue.

" No one cares, they just look at the present and not the whole picture… while the real enemy is just waiting for this war to continue and to easily reach the core worlds. Or the Unknown Region… again. These would be my requests, Knight Rennagen."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

OOBJ2.png

T Y R A N T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
66th ARMORED COMPANY 'HELL'S HAMMERS'

XT-62 | MBTb 'Cataphracht'
N5cG5gd.png

ou0ikZd.jpg

ONE OF THESE DAYS

TYRANT - SPEAR - XT-64 CATAPHRACT
I - II - III - IV - V

DEVIL - SWORD - XT-64 CATAPHRACT
I - II - III - IV - V

SENTINEL - INFANTRY [501st] - MT-BTR - ANTON CASSEL
I - II - III - IV - V

The first orders came the way of the newly minted Brigadier, DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran . Now, due to a backroom deal made on behalf of the Imperator, a countryman of Bolter with Archais serving as the seat in-exile to the Free Galidraani. As much as he was ever the staunch claimant, advocate of a proud, Archaisian state, being re-united with the cousins in Galidraan was a welcome change. They'd fought together well enough on Generis in spite of the New Imperial call to withdraw that came shortly after his hospitalization. Regardless, they'd charge once more into the fray again.

'Barran to Tyrant actual! Don't know about you but I think it's time to go for something a little more - daring.... The eastern flank is currently being pressured by the makings of a shoddy oblique attack, fancy helping me show them what a real oblique-order charge looks like? I will if you will, Bolter. Let's smash their lines to smithereens like we did on Archais, mate!'

<"Heard loud and clear, General. Gone a bit longer than I'd like away from the field. We'll slam the Eastern flank without issue. I've marked our point of approach on the displays and we'll drop the Hammers shortly, happy hunting out there, General. Tyrant out."> Bolter relayed before he pulled the commo away from him. He took one last puff from his cigarette before ashing it out and pulling the brushstroke camouflage facewrapping over his features again.

"It is today you'll remember the words of our unit...'Strike to kill'. Don't forget them. These Sith are monstrous people, they will not offer any civilized quarter if you are captured. Anything with a red blade or a blaster. Put it down." Konrad barks out with an overt amusement in his tone, jostling a hand along the driver's shoulder in amusement. Then came the realization they'd soon be in an urban environment, a killing zone for armored units such as Bolter's. It meant buildings infantry could hide in, fire anti-tank weapons from, streets and alley ways which could be trapped easy avenues for ambush.

It didn't matter, Bolter had orders. Fresh from his recovery, he wasn't in the game of selling short the expectations laid out for him. Taking the unit commo, he spoke to the Hell's Hammers and the 501st compliment.

<"Alright...we head into Carannia. This city, the pride of Serenno, a proud world...an Imperial world when the day is done. We have a duty, to plow through the eastern flank, pincer for the armored attack. Carannia, as any other city in war...will be a black cauldron. Enclosed in metal and slowly cooked. It will not be easy. But as I understand many of you with us today save for our brothers in blue in the 501st...are green. All of you with only the academy and smacking around 'insurgents' on some dust covered hell holes under your belt. This will not be like any of that. It will not be easy...just like anything worth while in life. So..."> Konrad settled into the command seat, pulling up the color display into his vision.

<"Tyrant Spear will form the forward keel. I will lead the charge through the breach, Leftenant Ulric will do the honors of leading Sword in the rear and the 501st will take the central formation. As we advance through the city, we'll deposit the infranty to take and hold strategic buildings, towers, warehouses, vantage points. To secure the rear of our advance. Once we've secured a corridor, we'll move more infantry forward. Am I clear?"> He received many acknowledgments from the other end of the commo.

<"Perfect. Forward."> He commanded. Immediately, they were met with resistance. All familiar foes to Bolter. The Sith legions, the hosts of Laertia Io Laertia Io .

<"Vidage Actual, I'll leave you to make the best decision you see fit but I spot sentry post not too far, defense force. Would be good to cover our approach.">

<"Copy, Tyrant. I'll move a section up to take it.">
With that, twelve 501st Stormtroopers burst from the aft entrance of one of the transports, making their way up the perimeter tower in a dogged fire fight. If they could secure it, it'd been a possible sniper and anti-tank or anti-air position to cover the Hammer's approach.

Regardless, they were on the move. And it was getting heavy. The Hell's Hammer's began to their push into the Eastern flank of the city. Unto the palace they marched. But it was a long, bloody path there.

ALLIES | NIO | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Willan Tal Willan Tal | Silas Sunfyre Silas Sunfyre | Tulan Kor | Julian Qar | Strasza | Enedina Tal Enedina Tal
ENEMIES | TSE | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Laertia Io Laertia Io | OPEN

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
3zq9oMe.png
Allies: TSE
Opponents: NIO | Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk | Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Fiolette Fortan | Gunnar Madine | Gallius Orcana Gallius Orcana

Zeradias knew the stakes were high. As Sith-Imperial fleets maintained their blockade of Serenno, it would appear that Zeradias' Iron Imperial Remnant became the priority. He knew there would be a stern response from the New Imperial fleet, but he had underestimated the vigor with which they would seek to see his ships turn into scrap. Peering out the bridge of the Ichor, a number of ships advanced on his own. Moreover, these ships were little more than a fraction of the New Imperial fleet. It would seem that the Sith-Imperial Armada either had opted to heed his warning and not interfere, or was content to appreciate the momentary respite as a foreigner fought their battle for them.

"Set condition one throughout the fleet.", he ordered. With an polite nod of acknowledgement, the droid acting as officer of the watch obliged. As the klaxons blared throughout the ship, a calm and clear voice over the ships' intercoms ordered its personnel to action stations. If any of the crew weren't already at their stations, they would be now. What good it would do remained to be seen, as enemy ships closed in on their position.

"They've launched fighters, sir!", another droid called out, and if visuals were anything to go by, in some numbers too.

"Bring a frigate forward and deploy drones. Maintain the Ichor's as a reserve."

Above all things, he was a realist. It had been a few years since he helmed a ship or commanded a fleet, but one thing he shared with even the most junior of officers was the pre-battle anxiety. He didn't show it, but his stomach twisted with the lurking intrusive notion that his fleet would not survive this encounter. Nevertheless, he would operate as if it would emerge victorious, no matter the cost. It was true that they were greatly outnumbered. Little did the New Imperials know, they too were outmatched. Whether or not that would stand to make a difference given the significant disparity in fleet size had yet to be determined.

If the robust complement of PDCs wasn't enough to ward off the incoming small craft, they would be greeted by a modest contingent of Iron Wrath Puppets. Zeradias would not be so foolish as to wait for the New Imperials to launch the first strike. They were already outnumbered, and he saw little reason to let the closing distance deprive them of a core part of their offensive capabilities.

The Iron Imperial Remnant would do more than brace for the imminent attack. It would strike.

"Loose the long-range turbolasers. Focus fire upon medium-sized vessels."

As bright green lasers tore through the void to wreck their enemies asunder, the star destroyers positioned themselves to maximize offensive coverage and minimize their profile. A single Hammerfist heavy cruiser rolled to the frontline with an escort on its port side, as the Ironmaw sunk beneath and behind it. The Ichor maintained its position, flanked by an escort frigate for cover, with the remaining frigate acting as a flex escort. The final Hammerfist separated from the fleet by a small amount, if not to draw fire, then to maximize its firing arc.

It was unfortunate that so many sailors would be united with their maker this day. Zeradias was determined that none bearing the name Mant would be one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom