Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Heirs to the Empire | NIO invasion of TSE held Serenno and Ord Radama

9SuUvx5.jpg

OOC THREAD
N5cG5gd.png

F0cFFI7.gif

B R O K E N _ A N G E L S
O P E R A T I O N : H O M E C O M I N G
H E I R S _ T O _ T H E _ E M P I R E

x7CuW1p.png

HERES TO THE PAST

An Imperial Knight Task Force led by Rurik Fel has been dispatched to accompany Lucien Dooku to the Royal Palace of Serenno. Their primary goal is to clear the way to the Throne Room for the exiled Prince, as the Palace itself is protected by the King's elite retinue of Royal Guards. The capture of the Royal Palace remains an important primary objective, as doing so would assist the New Imperials in cutting the head off the snake, bringing the War for Serenno to a briefer and far less bloodier conclusion.

uq1Tiz8.png

THE DANGER IN STARTING A FIRE

Of secondary importance to the seizure of the Royal Palace, the New Imperial Military descends upon the Loyalist Stronghold of Carannia. Spearheaded by Major General Willian Tal, the taking of Carannia is a necessary step to rendering the planet from Loyalist and Sith control. Heavy fighting with the elite troops of the Sector Defense Force and their Sith reinforcements is expected, as the fanatical defenders of Carannia have entrenched themselves within the city's urban environment. As such it has become the final bastion of concentrated support for the throne, and it's occupation would allow the New Imperials to convince the forces of the Crown across the world to lay down their arms.

3zq9oMe.png

A SHOT IN THE DARK

As the mutineers fight against the Sith loyalists instated on the planet, so too do they in orbit of the planet. The New Imperial Armada exits hyperspace, joined by vessels in the Serennoan Defense Fleet who've parted from the Sith Eternal battlelines. Together with the New Imperial Battlegroup, all fleet elements are tasked with engaging the Serennoan loyalists along with their Sith reinforcements above the world.

// SETPIECES //:
>
Carannia
> Dooku's Palace

mr banned himself, Irveric Tavlar
quaddaddy @
Fiolette Raaf TSE Symbol

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
SsUiMZi.png
Objective IV.: Save the House Terassi
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Kaldrweave Elegant dress | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen
dRUm20K.png

Ingrid has spent the last few days at Serenno at the House Terassi’s estate. Since Adrian's parents and grandparents had not yet seen their grandson or great-grandson, she brought little Adrian with her so that the other half of the family could see the little boy as well. It was painful and disturbing for her; since was the last time she was here…

It was after Dantooine, almost in a catatonic state, when she came here to tell them that Adrian had been killed. She couldn’t tell how long she stayed then because she was really not in a state to remember it all. The pain hadn't eased anything since, it hurt the same, and she mourned her dead husband in the same way. And the enemy was here, they arrived at Serenno. The woman knew that House Terrace would not fight and they were isolated from the Sith Empire. That's why Adrian used the name Vandiir and not the Terassi.

But she also knew the NIO people weren’t going to care. Since House Terassi was Adrian’s family, the woman was sure they would try to kill or arrest them. She knew that the Baron and his family thought differently about the concept of family than the Empress of the Eternal Empire, but Ingrid felt she had to do everything she could to protect them. She did not want her son to lose his entire paternal family.

The guard reported that the NIO was already close, then left her son inside the building with Adrian’s family and went out to the area where the enemy was arriving. She only carried the lightsabers with her, hidden, otherwise wearing a long, elegant, noble dress. Exceptionally, it wasn’t an Eternal Imperial standard, it was just an average noble dress. She didn't come here as a soldier. When the NIO men and their commander arrive, she steps in front of the guard and addresses the man.

"Leave! House Terassi is not involved in the war and does not support the Sith force either. I trust that the NIO will respect the request of a noble house that they wish to remain neutral."

Her voice, however, was the usual cold and military, as was her posture. Based on previous experience, she knew exactly that the chances of avoiding a bloodbath were small…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

2d1OJ6G.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER // PRINCE OF SERENNO
OBJECTIVE I // HERES TO THE PAST
[ARMOR] | [LEGION]

"It's been a long road to home."

Luc gazed down onto the world they now descended onto from the viewport of their shuttle. The Exiled Prince had been away from home for so long that it almost felt alien to be returning to a planet he almost deemed a lost cause.

The war had gone on for so long, and for much of the preceding year his mind had been settled on the planet he controlled in the Unknown Regions of space. The liberation of Serenno was almost a long forgotten goal; no longer had it consumed his his thoughts, nor did he feel the same fire that he did when his homeworld was mentioned out loud.

There had been many other planets that the Empire liberated from the Sith, after all. Many different species of dozens or more worlds who had suffered far worse than his own. Far too many of the worlds they saw freed had been wrought in misery and destruction, their homes and lives ripped from them in more cases than he'd like to to admit.

It was a breeding ground for hatred of the Imperial, whether that was Sith or New, and Luc didn't have it in him to blame them either way. The cruelty of their enemies knew no bounds, and the result of their war against the Sith, many pliant worlds would see war brought to their homes as well.

It was a series of actions and the consequences they brought, with those like the exiled Prince who played the game somewhere in the middle. He couldn't help but think that the way of the Jedi might provide some insight, or at least the more pacifistic ones he'd encountered on his journey into the Core.

Ending the war would inevitably break the current trend of hate being brewed by the Third-Imperial Civil War. But so too would it allow the Sith to carry on as they have, once more free to focus their attention on perpetuating the evil they tried so hard to veil through indoctrination to their people.

The time would come where his sword could be put down, he knew that much. But his homeland awaited him, and through its liberation another death blow could be dealt to the crumbling castle that shattered all around the Sith.

"Even longer 'till we reach Dromund Kaas."

The Captain eventually replied, and only briefly as he motioned to seal his helmet back onto his head.

Their shuttle rocked beneath their feet as the landing stabilizers impacted with the earth, digging them firmly into the ground. More shuttles touched down outside of their objective, many of them hailing from his own Legion. Third and Fourth Companies had been dispatched to assist General Tal in the taking of Carannia, whereas the First and Second had accompanied him to the Royal Palace.

The ancestral property of House Dooku had become a figurehead of the Sith's power and influence over the citizens of Serenno. It needed to be captured if the New Imperials wished to turn a bloodbath into a lesser task for them to complete. Already the exiled Son's return had spread amongst the populace, and with it came a rise in dissent that had not been seen since before the Sith established control over the world.

Mutinous formations clashed against the fanatical loyalists to House Dooku's tyrant, while others brought their enemies to a standstill through their presence on the other side alone. The fearsome Sector Defense Forces of the planet were henceforth forced into a deadlock across the world, leaving Carannia as the last of a few bastions the King could call upon with upmost confidence. It would be up to his grandfather's Royal Guard to stop the waves of Imperial Knights and Stormtroopers who trampled upon the once pristine estate grounds.

Lucien advanced to the front, joining the vanguard of the assault at the side of his half-brother, Rurik Fel Rurik Fel . The Myrmidons rushed forwards to accompany their leader, joining the Jedi in enveloping the initial line of defenders in blasters and blades alike, sundering through the defenders in support of their battle-worn brothers of the 501st.

A breach opened up in the eyes, and through it Lucien dashed through. A hand reached out towards the massive doors protecting the insides of the palace. The doors cracked from the center as the force coalesced into his arm, and through his hand it materialized outwards. He stepped backwards as the weight of the door seemed to fall in on itself, faults within the material beginning to travel along every direction of the structures.

His hand closed tightly into a fist, accelerating the destruction even further, and only coming to a stop once the strain on his mind grew too heavy. The massive doors were nearly collapsed in on themselves, but their size and craftmanship prevented them from being completely torn off the hinges and shattered.

His eyes glanced back into Rurik's direction, and through his gaze a set of words travelled through the force and into the mind of the Lord Executor.

"I did what I could-- you're up next, brother."

OBJ1.png

M A N _ O F _ I R O N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
LORD EXECUTOR
KNIGHTS OF THE EMPIRE
Iron Skin |
Lightsaber
N5cG5gd.png

ZNFlDgW.jpg

BY WILL ALONE
NIV Antares Draco
Anika Tau'ri
It was always an excruciatingly meticulous task. To rebuild unto what he continuously lost from each lurch into the fray. This ritual had become less of a nauseating maintenance and more of one of few fleeting opportunities for meditation. His tortured eyes screwed shut as he eased back into the surgical chair, the searing torch cutting and binding the cybernetic metal of his limb.

Forward. There was no mulling over lost battles or past struggles. Only what lied ahead. The conundrum came in that the next horizon of the Iron Dawn was a place so deeply rooted in the past. A shattered one at that. One of abandonment from kin, of exile.

For he was born of a Dooku and a Fel in-exile, forbidden lovers. The white streak in his hair made the lineage immediately evident and with the Sith due for the full take over of Serenno, utilizing Dooku as its force to stamp the warring nobles into line, Rurik’s fate met an impasse. To be presented to the Sith and all but likely killed for his lineage, as one of the last to carry the blood of Jagged. Or to send him into exile, to be forgotten. A feud took place within the halls of Dooku over Rurik’s fate but soon enough he was transplanted into the Core, abandoned with a new identity to conceal the royal blood.

But he’d reclaimed that lost lineage now. And he sought vengeance.

His eyes opened to the disturbance as the door to his chamber aboard the NIV Antares Draco willed open to reveal her.

Anika.

His tortured gaze looked to her with an arched brow.

“We’ll be there shortly…” He remarks, slowly standing himself up before her. He was troubled beneath the frigid exterior. Unlike the other campaigns he’d embarked upon sparing Bastion which he’d undertook in malign indifference, a clinical pursuit of the Sith destruction. But here, now, he was due to face those who’d sent him down the path he now walked. The man of iron.

“Still don’t think this is any place for you…” He admitted before he turned to begin slowly piecing his iron skin together, placing it atop his form to don the heavy metal shell which had now become all but his identity.

War was something Anika never experienced firsthand. She had heard tales, of course, but they were much like the stories she had been told in her youth. They were often exaggerated and twisted. Not to mention the true nature of it was largely shielded by whatever mouth happened to be doing the talking at the time. If there was one thing she could not bear to stand, it was an opinion based on fallacy. Up to now, that was what she considered war to be. Opinions. Heavily misguided by the rush of adrenaline or victory and passed from mouth to mouth. Gaining lie after lie in the process.

When the chance to discover the truth presented itself, how could she pass up?

After an exceedingly boresome journey through the endless black veil of space, Anika had found herself walking through the Antares Draco with a deafening purpose. It was a far more important venture for the man who waited for her at the end of her short walk. Anika had not yet stopped to consider it fully, but she did not need an intense session to know that this time… it was far more than just a war.

The doors to his rooms permitted her to enter with a soft woosh as they parted. The arched brow he offered her was met with a pleasant smile. “I know.” She replied as she invited herself in. As he busied himself getting ready, Anika busied herself getting comfortable. Throwing her weight down onto a plush sofa and tucking her legs up underneath her frame.

From her seat, she shot the back of his head an ill-tempered look. “If it makes you feel any better, I don’t intend to get my hands dirty.” As if to confirm the fact, she shot her gaze down to her painted nails. A fresh coat of blood red had been applied to them, very recently. They caught the bright fluorescent lights of the ship, making shimmering squares dance across the mirrored surface. It seemed as though she had more to say, but silence dominated the room from that moment on.

Rurik had been provided a half-truth. There was no lie in the fact that Anika had wanted to experience it firsthand. That much could be relied upon at least. But it was not war that she wanted to experience. It was the Sith. The way they worked. They way they fought. The way they control the force. Everything. She would know them intimately after today, and that alone was an exhilarating feeling. Exhilarating enough for her to cast aside the mild irritation Rurik had caused.

When her softened expression returned to his form, she spoke again. “What are you doing?” There was a lingering element of curiosity surrounding him. If they were meant to be spending the rest of their life together, it made sense.

“Readying myself...for what is to come.Was Rurik’s shorthand response, turning to a medical droid which sealed the front and back halves of his cuirass over him once more with a metallic clasp sealing the armor. Then came his pauldrons and gauntlets settled over the strong arms of tortured flesh.

“Of course...it had to be here...Serenno. Home. Or the very least...the place of my birth. My kin had made sure it would not be my home for very long...and now they live as cupbearers and servants to the Sith. At least...not for much longer.” Rurik iterates as the cloak was lowered over his shoulders and he turned to another medical droid who offered his iron visage his way, taking it into his hands he looked into the metal face he’d now come to don. For some, the hope of perseverance and others the coming of death made manifest. He turned back toward her, stepping once more toward Tau’ri.

“All those who’d rather see me banished...or worse. They’ll see my vengeance before the day is done.”

Anika rolled her eyes. Such a tight-lipped response, as usual. “I can see that.” She was about to prompt for further information when he began to speak again.

“I suppose everything has to come back round eventually, but surely it can’t feel like home anymore. How old were you when you left?” Anika responded, in a rather heartless tone. She did not seem perturbed when he stepped forward. In fact, she rose from her seat to meet him. Her chocolate eyes flickered quickly from the mask in his hands to scars covering his face. “Here I thought you had no desire to impress yourself on the galaxy.” She said bluntly. “Vengeance is an exceedingly taxing thing to exact. Is it truly vengeance you seek today? Or are you simply following orders?” She asked, without the smallest attempt at hiding her doubt.

He slowly swiped his thumb along the jagged laceration buried and repaired over in the surface of the mask she spoke before his gaze flicked up to meet hers once.

“I was but a boy when I was forced from home...but my duty comes first...before all else...fortunately, I walk a path in which it crosses the same with the fire that burns within. I vowed the same before we embarked on the crusade unto Bastion...the vaunted seat of my truest lineage...and I brought the Sith’ari to nigh death there...Zambrano, the same who’d murdered the last to rule in my name. And I will bring death unto Serenno...and I will kill the patriarch to Dooku...he who was so eager to see my end at the hand of the Sith, to hand over the fate of his world, his people to them.” Rurik iterates, the bitterness cutting through the characteristically frigid tone.

“This is personal.”

Anika couldn’t rightly define what made him attractive as he spoke of his revenge. If she had to hazard a guess, it would be that vehemence was a flattering shade on him. That or she enjoyed feeding off the anger that burned inside him like a raging fire. Regardless of reasons, he did seem moderately more appealing in the throws of his passionate speech.

She mirrored his action on the mask against one of the thicker scars on his face. A gentle sweep of her thumb across the puckered skin. It was meant as a reminder. Of what his enemy was capable of, and of what he could withstand if he tried. She let her touch linger there for a few moments, before her hand dropped to the mask Rurik had in his hands.

“You speak rather ardently of revenge.” Anika said as she peeled his fingers from the cold metal. She had seen him take it on and off several times now, she knew the mechanics well enough. “Passion can be a powerful tool.” The edges of the mask clicked into place as she spoke. “I advise you to use it wisely.”

She warned of letting his emotions sway his actions, sentiment he expected from himself and far less so mirrored across from him.

"I have long tempered the fires within, Anika. But now..."

With that the mask clasped into place and he was the Man of Iron once more. And he would have his vengeance.

"It is time to make war again."

cGcSizu.jpg

THE LAST IN LINE
The Royal Palace of Serenno
Knights of The Empire
So began the regicide. The House of Dooku had long been corrupt to its deepest roots and foundations with their subjugation to the Sith. They were his blood and perhaps the seeds of redemption lay buried deep in their psyche. But he doubted it. Lucien Dooku and Rurik Fel were the exceptions, not the rule. The rule of Dooku had been bathed in blood, manipulation in the darkness.

This was no dispute of blood and kin. This was crusade.

"The Sith would see the entire Galaxy remade in its depraved image. We'd seen it before, the heart of Empire distorted into the testament of deceit on Bastion, the calm world of Dantooine put its raging fire in its hysterical laughter...and Serenno, a proud, noble world. Its surface gilded over a rustic, rotten surface beneath. Today, we are the fire which will burn away the festering swamp of corruption and make Serenno as it should be. Beneath the Iron Sun. We are the will of the Empire and tonight, we march forward once more. May The Force be with us all." Rurik spoke in correspondance to his knights and soon enough they were the enemy at the gates made manifest.

Rurik and his knights had reached the Palace, to clear the way to the throne. There, they could install its new and rightful monarch in Lucien Dooku. Whatever claim Rurik might have had, he rescinded it. He was returned to his rightful home at the fall of darkness on Bastion and returned to preserve it when rage awakened. He would do right by his half-brother and install him unto his rightful place as King.

The steps would be bathed in the crimson ichor of the Sith's finest, the Knights of Serenno and the rest who came to croak at the coming of the Iron Dawn by the time the day was done.

"Do not falter from our path! Only forward!" Rurik commands. The burst and break of the Palace would be as bloody as an assault as ever. But the Imperial Knights and the parceled remnants of the current standing 501st would see the fight finished through to the end this day. Or die trying for their was no other result deemed satisfactory.

The Sith would have to break.
ALLIES | NIO | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen | Kainan Kainan | Dorian Sicarrio Dorian Sicarrio
ENEMIES | TSE | OPEN FOR SMOKE

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Allies: TSE
Opponents: NIO | Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk

The New Imperial Order had been as calculated as it was relentless in its campaign against the Sith. Helgard, Generis, Korriban, Felucia - all strategic chokepoints whose deprivation from the Sith Empire would cause significant disruption. Serenno, however, was a departure from that strategic norm. Serenno was but one of many worlds which possessed some group claiming legitimate dominion over it from afar. For them, Serenno was personal.

As the New and Sith Imperial presences assembled in the system, their comms would receive an open transmission. In it, an ominous voice delivering a chilling, cryptic warning.

"You have something that belongs to me. Do not interfere."

In most circumstances, such a transmission would go ignored, as such a threat would be of no concern to the military might of the juggernaut fleets. This circumstance was different though. The voice was not some random, unknown peon looking to throw his life away in a futile attempt to be remembered as a martyr. This voice was familiar. Those who paid any mind to intergalactic power competition or were versed in Coruscanti politics would recognize it. If a response was to be attempted, it would be inconsequent for what would follow.

Almost immediately following the warning, there was a tear in the void. Through it, the familiar sight of star destroyers emerged, only these did not carry the banners of the Sith Empire nor the New Imperials. This modest fleet was a remnant of the past, returning to the stage once more not to make a dent on the universe, but to punish the sins of those who had wronged its helmsman.

The Sith Empire was no friend of Zeradias. It had ravaged his home, killed his countrymen, and wrought great destruction upon the galaxy at large. Those sins paled in comparison to the offenses committed by the hand of the New Imperial Order.

For Zeradias Mant, it too was personal.

hJk68Nw.png

L O R D P R O T E C T OR
Major-General Willan Tal
1st Galidraani volunteers armoured infantry division
1st brigade 'fighting first'
SERENNO
Tags:// Enedina Tal Enedina Tal Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter Arcturus Tal Arcturus Tal Ollis Barran Ollis Barran Jorus Fel Jorus Fel whoever else

Y2J8nv0.png

Fresh from the disaster at Ziost, Tal's forces came anew to the front, renewed with venom and a burning desire to enact revenge for their lost brothers in arms. The Sith would be beholden to the infernal sword of Damocles and a father's primal rage. No quarter would be given; no amnesty would be shown; no prisoners would be taken no matter their importance. In the old times of Galidraan, there existed a long-enduring rural tradition of the ancient blood feud, brutal rivalries that echoed through the ages that lasted between both noble and poor families. Rivalries of which ended in blood as it began in blood, and with the passing of Barrans son and the hundred of Galidraanis who perished at Ziost, a blood feud began and would not see the end until Tal personally wiped out every sith collaborator, soldier and force user. Anywhere they would be found, cowering or standing in defiance to the chorus of blaster bolts, he wanted them dead and gone. Willan would burn their fething academies and dens of evil, root every acolyte out and salt the earth with their remains if it meant avenging his men and liberating his home.

Each man in the division bore a black armband to symbolise mourning for their lost brothers, and the battle standards changed to bare the blood-red iconography of the Lion that represented no quarter. Rarely was such a banner flown in times of war and strife; the scant occasions throughout history it was carried into battle had come to represent the ire of Galidraans sons and the total brutality that these civilised men could show when out for revenge. And soon Tal and his forces would have theirs in sweet abundance, but no he would not stop at Serenno nor even when majestic Galidraan itself was liberated. No, he would weed every one of the Sith out from this mortal life.

OBJ1.png

Y O U N G _ C O N Q U E R O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ROYAL PALACE OF SERENNO
KNIGHT OF THE EMPIRE
Armour | Lightsaber
Open For Interaction
N5cG5gd.png
From Bastion to Ziost, to Generis to Serenno, Kainan marched. The dead were made to litter the earth wherever the New Order sent him, and he was gladdened by it. The loss of Sith life, it brought a glimmer to his eye that was more befit of the Dark Side than the neutrality that the Imperial Knight's Codex taught. But in private? Where he was by his lonesome? There were no voices, no words that could stop him from recalling the moments of bloodshed.

The yearning for conflict and battle was not a thing that the Force Corps could take from him.

But his limit had not been reached.

He had faced a Dark Lord of the Sith, and he wanted more.

Serenno was a pitstop on the journey that would bring them closer to Dromund Kaas. And as his dropship came down upon the Royal Palace of Serenno, the Youthful Knight was certain that some day soon, he would see the Stygian Caldera burn. But until then, his duty as a Knight of the Empire was the safe transport of Lucien Dooku to the Throne of Serenno.

The ramp came down, the Knight came out, and his silver coloured form leapt into the lines of defenders, his argent blade of plasma met the weapons of the Palace Guards. The Force could be felt from them. They were trained, strong. But he was stronger.

His saber snapped from left to right, never lingering long in one spot before plunging forwards into the body of a crimson garbed soldier. Carving upwards, the first of the Guards collapsed before him, and Kainan didn't waste time in stepping over the body and the severed arm that he left in his wake. His blade beamed brightly and he lunged forwards again to continue the fight.

It was then that he saw the Jedi Warlord leap up the steps to enter the palace, and Kainan followed. Taking up position at the top of the stairs and assuming a defensive bulwark over its shattered doors. If any sought to pass and gain entry into the Palace, the first of the invaders they'd have to get through was the Youthful Knight.

Allies | NIO | NJO | Nearby | Rurik Fel Rurik Fel | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku
Enemies | TSE |

Decimus

D
x7CuW1p.png

Objective: 1

Serenno had been a valuable part of Grand Moff Decimus's holdings for a long while. The King had proven a useful and loyal puppet ruler for himself and the Sith, and his loss and that of the House of Dooku as a whole would prove a great annoyance if Serenno were to fall. His defense was paramount to maintaining Sith Imperial rule over the planet, Decimus had calculated, and as such he would personally ensure the New Imperials would fail in their objective.

Decimus, leading two full platoons of Carnifex-class Dark Troopers, had arrived to aid the Palace's elite Royal Guard in the defense of the King. These Dark Troopers were some of, if not the most advanced droids the Sith Empire had ever conceived, reinforced with force resistant Tal'Beskar armor and more than ready to deal with the Imperial Knights and their 501st reinforcements.

As Lucien and his allies entered the palace, they'd be met by the sight of a seemingly empty main entrance hall. The silence was quickly ended, however, by the sound of glass smashing from above. A force of Dark Troopers, numbering at least twelve, descended via their inbuilt rocket boosters through the smashed, once beautiful glass ceiling, landing in defensive formation, ten of them swiftly drawing their large, appropriately sized blaster rifles, while the other two drew forth large rotary cannons. They attacked as soon as they spotted the approaching Imperial Knights and their forces, unleashing torrents of blaster fire at their enemy in an attempt to both stall their advance and blunt their assault by whittling down their numbers.

Rurik Fel Rurik Fel
Kainan Kainan
Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

OBJ3.png

H E L L I O N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
COMPNOR | NIV TREGESSAR
ENGAGING: Zeradias Mant Zeradias Mant

1 9 8 1
N5cG5gd.png

b026d43ae9b1948f4b083f8890043ba9e7384998.gifv

"What you're going through now is nothing compared to what you'll experience if you don't start cooperating."
Jaeger yanked the wet towel off the auburn haired woman's face and tossed it at a nearby chair. This interrogation was going nowhere and he needed answers fast. Who, what, why. Their appearance over Generis on the side of the Sith and reckless boarding attempt of New Imperial vessels leading to her capture had raised numerous alerts across COMPNOR informers and networks.

"No? Fine, I'll make you cooperate." the Commissioner arched an eyebrow, the migraine-inducing white light illuminated on his sunglasses. He slid open a cupboard nearby, reached for a syringe and-

Sirens began to wail and his earpiece crackled to life,

<"Sir.">

<"Talk.">

He caught a smile slowly crawling on the interrogated woman's face, he said nothing.

<"A fleet bearing...Iron Imperial identifications has reverted into real space.">

The Iron Empire? Dissolved ages ago, one of the fractions that split away when the One Sith split.

Her smile grew more.

<"There's also a transmission, should I-">

<"Yeah, play it.">

<"You have something that belongs to me. Do not interfere."> the transmission played through static but the voice sounded extremely familiar. A deadman's voice.

She burst into a nasty exasperated cackle, "You'd probably be better off if you traded places with me."

"My name's Ren-Hua Mant Ren-Hua Mant , you son of a schutta."

Mant?

The Commissioner's cold facade disappeared fading into a scowl of surprise. Zeradias Mant was dead for years now. Was this a sham? His gut told him no and his mind found an opportunity.

"Don't think I will." Jaeger stood up back on his feet, a chit-eating smirk pulling at the corners of his mouth, "But I think your dad will."

He flung the wet towel over her face and disappeared into the busy decks of the Tregessar.

<"Zion, you hear me?"> the Commissioner opened a line back to his agent.

<"Yes, Sir.">

<"Get what COMPFORCE commandos we have on this ship asap and get ready for an HVT extraction.">

<"Wilco.">

<"...and keep the Admiral and his Strossjaeger goons busy, sabotage if you have to. If I know this is Zeradias Mant, then so does Rausgeber.">

<"Mant must not fall into the hands of Prefsbelt in any case.">

<"Copy that.">

ALLIES: NIO | Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber
ENEMIES: TSE | the Mant

Last edited:

OOBJ2.png

T Y R A N T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
66th ARMORED COMPANY 'HELL'S HAMMERS'

XT-62 | MBTb 'Cataphracht'
N5cG5gd.png

lKAF6np.jpg

DROP THE BOMB
Sometime After the Battle of Generis
New Imperial Naval Medbay
The names of chemicals and cc amounts before they entered a clean injection of his veins rattled off in a hazy malaise of esoteric uninformative drivel in Konrad's senses as he sat fixed to the stiff stretcher beneath. Blood and the grime of war dug into his form, the armor and fatigues cut and peeled off of him as the medical droids and personnel hastily tended to his wounds. His eyes were barely open, his mind barely conscious enough to tell any at all of what was happening to him before a rebreather was fixed to his face and he was out like a light.

He didn't know the time that had passed when he'd woken up again, shifting his gaze to his side to take in the view of a nurse tending to an article of his room. A woman. He arched a brow as his vision clear, shifting up in the bed only for her to turn to him. A Zeltron. In that moment he let off an annoyed groan. It was always Zeltrons.

"Major Bolter...how are you feeling?" She asked, offering a trained smile toward the tank commander who shifted his gaze to the ceiling.

"Just...fine...how much longer until I can stand up and leave this place?" Konrad said, his gaze shifting back to her, overtly unimpressed.

"You'll need to be passed by the medical review algorithm you currently deem you unfit for dut-"

"Unfit for duty oh piss off it...I sit in a damned chair and bark at people, what is there to be review?" Konrad urged before began to sit himself up in the bed, standing up to walk before the nurse rushed to his side.

"Sir you're not-" And he fell almost immediately, collapsing unto the floor beneath with heavy breathing pulling at his lungs. He slammed his fist against the argent flooring in defiance before she helped pick himself back unto his feet once more. A pathetic, horrid sight.

"Apologies..." Even if she was a dimwitted Zeltron whoar as he'd so endearingly put it had he the will to speak, she'd not wronged him to earn his misguided ire.

Every moment he laid here was another moment his men continued without their commander, that the warmachine turned without one of its most vital cogs.

In the battlefield, there was purpose unlike any other. Vindication uncomparable. He hungered for it again.

TYRANT - SPEAR - XT-64 CATAPHRACT
I - II - III - IV - V

DEVIL - SWORD - XT-64 CATAPHRACT
I - II - III - IV - V

SENTINEL - INFANTRY [501st] - MT-BTR
I - II - III - IV - V

Again into the fires. The recovery following Generis was as demoralizing as anything else. The slow and meticulous physical therapy back to the full strength he retained before only tempered the mettle of his being. And once more, he was settled back into the command seat of an XT-64 Cataphract. The Bastard as it was so endearingly named. With the Kuat Entralla corporation's special care for its machinery, it along with many other vehicles were recovered by the Trade Federation following the initial assault. It might have been the very same vehicle if refurbished and repaired in most every way.

The crew was all fresh faces, top of their classes, a few anti-insurgency ops under their belts and what have you. The standard fare for greens in the 66th. Krodare was gone and Artyom was still knee deep in his physical therapy. He tucked the Archaisian brushstroke face wrapping below his features. Igniting a cigarette to tuck between his lips.

"Well my boys...it's a lovely day to get back in the saddle."
Konrad says, pulling the several displays in the command seat to view. Their objective? Carannia, the capital of Serenno. Their aim? To drive as deep as they could into the city and plant the 501st unit accompanying them along the way. To make war and rain hell on the Sith Empire.

There was an air of mourning over the Galidraani units adjacent to the Hell's Hammers. Mourning for the slain brothers at Ziost who reaped the whirlwind of Sith brutality head on. Konrad had been informed of the event in his recover. The more selfish side of him was glad he was resting easy in recovery when it happened...all the same, he wanted blood.

"You two ahhh, whats the names? Feth it, I don't care. All I will tell you both...and the rest of the Hammers is I didn't waddle my drunken arse out of a hospital bed to be resting in a blazing inferno again. We're coming for blood. As far as I'm concerned, this 'Bastard' is as fresh as new and I want fifteen kill marks on its hull by the time the day is done. We make it through the day, we'll share acquiantances, have a drink and get to know each other. 'Till then, you call me Major and I'll call you Driver and Gunner...my last time getting to know some green shit in my tank has passed. Remind me to drink another glass for a lost soul named 'Krodare' once we're out of this mess. Till then, forward.
" In the shadow of Carrrania the thunder rolled into the bloody fray.

ALLIES | NIO | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Willan Tal Willan Tal | Silas Sunfyre Silas Sunfyre | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Julian Qar Julian Qar | Noel Strasza Noel Strasza | Enedina Tal Enedina Tal
ENEMIES | TSE | OPEN

x7CuW1p.png

F R O S T B U R N

Objective: Resolve the Serennian Conflict without further Bloodshed
Allies: Grand Moff Decimus | Xeykard Xeykard | +TSE & Other Allies
Enemies: Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Rurik Fel Rurik Fel | Kainan Kainan | +NIO & Other Allies

Two brothers traveling approached a river obstructing their path. The first of the brothers declared that they would fight the river and destroy it, forcing it to grant the brother passage across. The second brother merely decided to allow the river to flow, and he with it. The first drowned, and the second continued on his way, sobered by his loss.

Beric Layne, Lord of Frosthall and the Knights Obsidian, had seen loss. When an ancient artifact had suddenly and without warning released the monsters of the Netherworld onto the physical plane, Beric had watched helplessly as all those around him had been turned in abominations of the dark side, murdered by forces far more malevolent and powerful than Beric had ever known. Monastery, an ancient temple of renown and prestige to those who adhered to the light, had been destroyed. It had been all Beric could do to contain that destruction to the temple, lest it be allowed to cover the entire planet.

With such a burden of guilt, many would fall from the Light, into sword, flame. Grief was truly the most dangerous of enemies, for it was not something that you could fight with a Lightsaber nor the Force. Beric had been careful to not let his emotions compromise himself. But he had resolved that he would ensure catastrophes on the proportion of Monastery would not happen again. And thus with this new purpose, his gaze had been averted northward to the conflict that had embroiled countless star systems in now years of warfare: the Sith-Imperial civil war. Thousands had died on Monastery, but how many millions, daresay billions, had been killed in this war? Displaced from their homes? Forced to live the life of a refugee, being shuttled around from star system to star system as if they were second class citizens?

After being granted leave from the Lord Commander, Beric had made the long journey. And now he was here, on the advent of the New Imperial Order's latest front in this long, bloody war: Serenno.

Echoes of explosions, vibrations of impact and the reports of blasters combined to create an atmosphere of chaos in the Serennian Royal Palace. From what he had gathered, this was a personal affair; one of the New Imperial commanders, Jedi Lucien Dooku, was here to claim his throne. But Beric had the sight to see that Serenno was, in the affair of things, only a pawn to be played, a piece on the dejarik board for the game that was being played by the New Imperial Order and the Sith Empire. Even now, soldiers rained down hellfire indiscriminately, civilians dying as they found themselves caught in the crossfire. With nowhere to go to, nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. . . they were being slaughtered, want it or not.

There was only one solution to end this madness. And Beric, an intermediary and outsider, was the only one able to be the catalyst to enact it.

The Lord of Frosthall sat in a meditative position in the center of the throne room, midway between the massive doors that served as the entrance and the Throne of Serenno itself. Those who had no part, or did not wish to fight, had been evacuated long before the New Imperial Order arrived. Eyes closed, the noises of battle drowned out as he tapped into the metaphysical plane of the Force. Beric would not join the fight and contribute to even more carnage. He would wait for the Prince to make himself known. And then Beric would end this bloodshed.

Last edited:

N5cG5gd.png

Objective IV: Ensure the surrender of House Terassi
Writing with Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
N5cG5gd.png

The New Imperials were closing their fist around the Sith. The Sith knew this, the nobility of Serenno knew this. Shortly after word reached the planet of the incoming enemy fleet, House Terassi surrendered themselves to the Galactic Alliance.

Knight Hans Rennagen, tasked with arresting anyone found to have helped the late Sith Lord Adrian Vandiir, has descended to the Terassi estate with a striketeam of knights to ensure the surrender is legitimate. This was a privilege he knew, but it felt like a test. One of the many exiled noble sons of the New Empire charged with doing the very thing the Sith had once done to his one family. It seemed everyone had their demons to face on Serenno today.

The gates of the estate opened with no resistance. A dozen knights in double file with Hans at their head marched up to the grand doors of the house, paying no mind to the stunned onlookers. Hans saw them from the corner of his eyes. He wondered if they feared them. He often wondered how people of the worlds the NIO liberated saw them. Liberation was subjective, but he hoped justice was not.

A squad of armed Terassi guards stood on the porch at attention, forming a barricade to the knights’ entry. The captain of the guards, a large Tiss’shar, stepped forward and questioned them in a deep, commanding voice.

“What is the meaning of this? You are not Galactic Alliance. By right we should be dealing with the Galactic Alliance Judiciary! You cannot take any prisoners from here.”

Everyone in attendance knew the captain was right, but Hans could not walk away empty handed, or at least with the knowledge that everything behind those doors was under control.

“The Alliance has no forces to spare after Ziost. I am Knight Rennagen of the New Imperial Force Corps. We have only come to verify the claims of your surrender, and ensure that there are no supporters of Darth Prospero in your midst.” Hans was stern, yet calm. If the Terassis told the truth, they could avoid the same bloody fate as some of the other houses on the planet. His own house came to mind. What might his life be like if his parents had been neutral, or at least feigned neutrality? Would the Sith have let them live?

“Darth Prospero is dead, and you should know that no one here is, or was, his supporter. You should leave these premises immediately.”

“I see. Then you should not mind if we search the house. Anyone found aiding or abetting the dark council will be delivered into Galactic Alliance custody when the occupation of Serenno is complete.” Hans didn’t know the truth of this statement. He imagined COMPNOR would want a word with any supporters of a Sith Lord, but it was above him to know such things. He only wanted to do his job. “Please. We do not wish to hurt any of your people.”

The reptilian guard captain did not relent, and Hans understood perfectly why. The price of neutrality is scrutiny, and no nobles of the galaxy wanted people to see behind their closed doors, regardless of their allegiance.

The wide doors opened from behind the house guards and a woman in a long dress exited with haste. He imagined she’d be irate at the arrival of the knights, but the words left her mouth in a regimented and chilling tone.

"Leave! House Terassi is not involved in the war and does not support the Sith force either. I trust that the NIO will respect the request of a noble house that they wish to remain neutral."

“Lady Terassi, I assume? We only want to verify your claim to neutrality. Our enemies are the Sith, not the people of Serenno,” It began to occur to Hans that this was going to be harder than he’d expected. “I have been involved in too much bloodshed lately, and I would prefer not to involve us in any more.”

Fiolette Fortan

F
3zq9oMe.png

In Orbit of Serenno.
The thing about having your own fleet at your beck and call. You could decide when and where to fight, Fiolette Fortan walked the corridors of her ship the Rae Sloane. Boots to the durasteel plating, an Imperial admiral's jacket open to reveal the black shirt beneath, her shirt tucked into a pair of combat pants. Her black boots glistened in the light as she made her way to the bridge. She stood five foot nine on her own and the boots boosted her another two inches. Red hair with silver and white streaks powdered in between, Fiolette ran a hand through her hair and pushed loose strands back.
Another thing about running your own fleet, no uniforms. At least nothing official but her people still wore their paramilitary uniforms. The doors to the bridge hissed open and revealed the many people who worked furiously, "we're to be joined by the Serennoan Defences." She raised a brow at the sight of the Sith ships. "But please, by all means, remind the Sith of who we are and make sure they feel it," Fiolette ordered casually as she stepped up to her forward command post and observed the busy bridge of the Rae Sloane.
An officer carried out her orders as she gave them.
"I'll leave the coordination of the actual New Imperial Armada to those who run the show, we're just here to agitate the ever-loving kriff out of the Sith," like any good Galidraani. Fiolette smirked as she got a look at the tactical display on her right. "No mercy, no quarter," ordered Fiolette as she then placed a hand on the back of her command chair. "Let us begin, shall we?"
She exchanged her words with an officer or two, perhaps, more importantly, Kit Galeway. A woman that Fiolette had known since their First Order days. "Good to have you back, Fiolette."
"Nice to be back Kit, hows your wife?"
"Alive, and still married."
"Ah, yes, still married - that - well, I'll be sure to pour out my sorrows for my lost love somewhere in the void of space where it belongs."
Kit then mentioned something regarding the ship's blackout systems. "Oh, well, only if Blackout is necessary shall we activate it. Besides, it might be nice to watch them scream," the bloodlust in her smile said it all as if Fiolette's tone wasn't enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilith Dooku

L

OBJ1.png

E S C A P E ~ A R T I S T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ROYAL PALACE OF SERENNO
PRINCESS OF SERENNO
N5cG5gd.png
The sky turned from blue, to orange, to purple, to black. Day after day, night after night. The cycle seemed to be endless. Lesson after lesson. Dinner after dinner. Dance after dance. Lilith recalled how desperately she had wished for change. She recalled just how fervently she had clung to the idea that it could only be a positive thing. As the conversation played in her mind, over and over like a broken hologram, she realised just how foolish that had been. How nubile and naïve she was to think that her fate would be different to the ones her brothers had suffered.

Lilith almost felt guilty for comparing them. Her situation was far from exile, but it was a prison nonetheless. One that felt entirely inescapable.

Where could she find a chance moment to slip away? When was she left alone long enough to even think about taking the opportunity? The answer, unfortunately, was never. She had once been described as a valuable asset. Like a fine jewel or a stockpile of gold. Something to be hoarded and protected until it was time to trade it away for something equally as valuable. Where gold was guarded by swords and lives, she was guarded by servants, tutors, and attendants. Far less dangerous than the latter, but equally as loyal to the ones that held their contract.

It wasn’t until a rumour spread around the palace that Lily realised her situation wasn’t as inescapable as it had first appeared. War had been creeping along the edges of their system for a while now. It only made sense that it would appear on their doorstep. Lilith was only surprised that it had taken as long as it had. After all, this war was different. Special, if you could overlook the death and destruction it came with. This war was personal. It was waged by men who had once considered Serenno home. Men who were flesh and blood of the very same people they sought to destroy. Lilith had not taken the news as harshly as the rest of family had.

In fact, quite the opposite. She was excited.

This was an opportunity. One that she would seize with both hands. There would never be another one like it. Or rather, if there was, she would never have another chance to take it freely. She would either be successful, or she wouldn’t. The idea of failure was almost as frightening as the idea of attempting it all together. None of the lessons she had been given covered escape, or treason, or betrayal, but Luc could do it. He was an exception role model in this regard. Granted he had accomplished it in a rather different and far more dramatic way, but he had always been that way inclined. Lilith was his opposite in every way. Quiet. Obedient. Dutiful. It would have been a very reasonable assumption to say that she would have remained that way, but not now.

Not ever again, if she could pull this off.

From the window in her bedroom, she watched sky. At first, nothing appeared to be happening. It was the same as always. That same clear blue endless sky. Finely manicured nails tapped out an impatient beat against the windowsill. A desperate attempt to speed up the inevitable. It was the adrenaline making her impatient. The adrenaline that had her shifting from foot to foot, her gaze fixated upon the sky. When tiny black specks began to pepper the clear blue, Lily had assumed the adrenaline would fade. As they grew in size and number, until the sky was clogged with them, she realised it was only growing.

Lilith turned her head to the sound of hundreds of feet stomping past her room. A hoard of royal guards going to defend the gate. The rest of the palace had joined them or been commanded to hide themselves away like Lilith had. They were either young, old, or lacked any fighting capability. All except Lilith. So, it was far from surprising to hear the lock on her door click moments later. She had known to expect it. Fortunately for her, there were more ways than one to leave this particular room.

Necessity had demanded impatience turn to patience. There would be a moment. A singular moment that Lilith could use to make her escape. Closing her eyes to shut out the view of the landing ships, she waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until…

It was an unmistakable signature. Even after all these years. “Luc…”

It pounded relentlessly at the door to the palace. So loud and dominating that Lilith could feel it in her chest each time it attacked. That was her queue. The heavy thudding as the entrance crumbled to allow the Imperial army passage. It was perfect.

Without far less hesitation than she had expected, she placed one leg after the other over the edge of the windowsill. There was a sickening long, death inducing drop waiting for her on the other side. She had promised herself she wouldn’t look, but he weightless feeling beneath her feet drew her gaze downward. Willing or unwilling. A lurching sensation caused the pit of her stomach to drop to the bottom of her feet, as if she were falling already. She scrunched her eyes tightly as she edged toward the vines that crept along the wall of the palace. It probably wasn’t advisable to do this with her eyes closed but without the comforting darkness behind her lids Lily probably couldn’t have done it at all.

The climb was long. Each step felt like she had taken it in slow motion. The noise below only seemed to grow louder, which only seemed to encourage a feeling of dread the closer she grew to it. In the eyes of everyone save for Luc, Lily was a Dooku. There was every chance that the moment her feet touched the ground she would meet some ill and unexpected fate. Yet still, she climbed.

All the while willing her brother to notice. To look up. Just once.

Allies | NIO
Enemies
| TSE
Interacting | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

ARnuo2k.png

POST I
THE_STORMCHASER

1ST EXILED-GALIDRAANI DIVISION
2ND GALIDRAANI ARMOURED-VOLUNTEER BRIGADE,"BLUE-HEART BRIGADE"

OBJECTIVE 2: The Danger In Starting A Fire

ALLIES (NIO/GA):
Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter Willan Tal Willan Tal Enedina Tal Enedina Tal Silas Sunfyre Silas Sunfyre

ENEMIES (TSE/CIS): ??

CALLSIGN:
BLUE-HEART ALPHA

Primary - Custom Blaster-Pistol (Right-hip Holster - left-or-right hand draw)
Secondary
- Basket-Hilted Vibro-Claymore (Left-hip Sheathe - right hand wielding)
Last Ditch/Second-Blade
- Fairbairn Vibroknife Fighting-Dagger (Right-hip Sheathe - right-or-left hand wielding)
Pocket-Weapon
- Gifted Brass-Knuckles from the Guv'Nah
(Both Trouser-Pockets - akimbo wielding)

uCT7JTr.png

uCT7JTr.png

The Fight For Carannia: Part 1 - Smelling Blood in Serenno's Air

Strolling along the formed drill-square line of fledgling subordinate commissioned officers from Galidraan 3, Galidraan 4 and Archais, Lord Captain Gowrie and Brigadier-General Barran were appraising, what appeared to both at the time to appear as living fodder for the next meat-grinder of Sith-Imperial creation, whenever that was expected to be; but comfortable that they'd be taking Serenno by force without too much opposition, as the symbolic victory (as much as strategic) would increase the impetus of their advance on the Zambrano dynasty by as much as tenfold of the momentum they'd gained by the time the NIO had landed in the outskirts of Carannia. These new officers, like a vast, dwarfing amount of their subordinates, were still a little wet behind the ears, green as the grass on Galidraan 3's Heartlands.

However, what they lacked in experience under fire, the latest batch of replacements more than made up for it with vigour and fanaticism, with each and every pair of eyes in drill-formation attendance following their commanders' steps as the two Lairds of Woad & Tuath mumbled away in regional slang-dialects to each other. They couldn't help but notice that despite their commissioned subordinates' lack of experience, there was a certain violent gleam in their eyes, like a frighteningly-obvious savage propensity for violence that would make such fanatic elements within them quite dangerous if left unchecked. Muttering away to each other, Erskine and Arran would jokingly argue over who would be better served making their presence felt first, littered with grumbles and growls of,*'Joake back t'you, dafty!', and,'Naw, mate. Joake back t'you, ya bam!'

'Fine, jus' watch an' keep yer gub shut then, aw'right?', Barran grumbled in jest, chuckling with his second-in-command as they jokingly stared death at each other, a new in-joke the newbies wouldn't understand until the Sith-Imperial blood started flowing on the city streets. Pacing out front with hands resting on his latest tactical sword-belt, hiding the mild burns and surface-level scars and scratches beneath his black officer's gloves, his jacket and the lower-legs, the Brigadier-General did well to hide the extent of the markings left on him from the Second Battle of Ziost, but the scar atop his unadorned head that ran down behind his ear, the swollen jaw and those scarred cuts to his face could not be so-well hidden; nor could he hide the mostly-healed flaking of the skin on his cheeks, his nose, his chin, lips or his forehead, but Lord Erskine cared little for the staring curiosity of men unlikely to survive the rest of the campaign.

In the process of tilting his head back towards Gowrie, spotted standing to attention behind his right-periphery, Lord Erskine exclaimed,'Soon! We'll unleash those - shivers before you know it, Captain!', with poorly-suppressed excitement. The slaughter that awaited the Sith-Imperials who dared stand against the NIO on Serenno, especially after the Sith Empire's atrocities on Ziost, was expected to be cataclysmic in proportion; Lord Willan Tal had been given a glorious relic from Galidraan, a gift that many suspected had been bestowed from the Fortans, a gift of great significance to the Lord-Protector's cause in his struggle against the Zambrano Dynasty. The Blood-Red Lion Banner had once been an ancient symbol of brutality, retribution and mercilessness, though most-acutely to those destined to fight against the Galidraani royalists' darkest historical symbol of revenge; but to those fortunate enough to ride into battle with it flapping ahead of them, the Blood-Red Lion Banner was once a symbol of divine justice, morality and the great push for glory.

'Nae need t'threaten me wae a good time, Milord. Mah soul's been ready since we landed!'

To bring out the Blood-Red Lion Banner in a time of war would be a moment of great significance by any and all means, but to gift it to one that many might consider among the galaxy's greatest strategists (and in a time when Tal's ever-growing army was rising to power in a proverbial rocket's trajectory) meant everything to the Northern-Galidraanis, the Blue-Hearts and Tuaths of Galidraan 3, the Bhoys of Galidraan 4 and even the Archaisian elements with equally-profound reverence. Not only did they want the symbol of justice, morality and the great push for glory, but the entire exiled Galidraani Volunteer bulwark in attendance for the Battle of Serenno wanted (perhaps even more than the aforementioned desire) to embody and enact all the macabre, destructive implications that went with raising the Blood-Red Lion aloft in such times.

Turning to the first officer to his right, Barran studied the flame-haired features of an individual with scars of his own to bare, continued, addressing the men directly,'Not enough of you have what it takes to survive.... Why, you ask? Because Sandhurst can't prepare you for our learning-curve, nobody can.', with apathetic contempt for what Sandhusrt had been churning out thusfar. This approach neither offended nor perturbed the ginger lad he was crossing glares with, though quite a few scoffs and muttered protestations could be heard on either side of them, quickly changing the Lord-Commander's mind about that particular Second-Leftenant, commoner for sure but certainly one made of something calmer and more cunning than his offended counterparts; so Barran softened his gaze, nodded affirmation and moved into the center of the drill-formation after receiving a cursory nod in reply, knowing he'd just found a perfect replacement-adjutant for Gowrie's deceased Commoner-Leftenant.

Realizing by the change in mood in a lot of the faces there, Erskine began to look at the colour of their apparel, and found that every one complaining (except for the scar-faced fellow at the front) was of Blue-Heart or Tuath descent; a shock to the system of sort, but what shocked the Lord-Commander further was the unperturbed expressions of the Archaisians and Carracks at the far end, just as ready to die for Barran as they were for the Blood-Red Lion flying proudly to the north-west of their position in the deep southern outskirts of Carannia. They had a small way to go in order to push on beyond the industrial southern outskirts of the city itself, but it wouldn't take long, all the Walkers, Cataphracts, APCs and infantry were in position and waiting on their Lord-and-Commoner-Officers to assume their posts; a simple order to get to their armoured command-vehicles could ensure them a five-minute drive to find Blue-Heart Brigade, Barran's new batch of volunteers, poised and waiting for coordinated instructions and stern orders alike.

'Scoff an' sneer aw yees want, our learning curve is deadly here. It's not us who kill ye, or the work we dae.... Well, not aw the time anyway; but ah hink ye'll find it's those Sith freaks who make oor job so difficult to survive long enough t'learn fae. Complacency, false steps and compassion for your enemy will get you killed in the line o' duty. No heroes, no doubters, no deviants, no halfwits. Ah'll have none o' that in mah high-command, the Sith-Imperials may be utter dregs at conventional warfare, but take note, our enemies are craftier than you could possibly imagine. They'd orbital-strike an entire map-grid of their underlings to hit just ONE of our units, shaking an entire planet as soon as the battle would appear to be going against them, and without so much as even blinking tells before unleashing hell. We may be safe here from such, but you know - deep down - that such could await you at any given moment in the future.... Food for thought, ya delicate wee dumplings! TO YOUR STATIONS, MEN!!! DISMISSED!!!'

0unFqCk.png

**"Joake back t'you."
Card-Game terminology in Reg. Dialect - "Playing a Jack, suited, so the other who played their turn before must play again."
Reg. Slang-Term - "It was my turn to do as asked, but I have the means to turn such duties back to you now."

0unFqCk.png

The Fight For Carannia: Part 2 - Sewers Run Red

Fortified comfortably, whilst making early efforts to clear the nearest streets to Tal's ramshackle redoubt/command-centre (with the NIO's other handpicked mechanised elements joining the Lord-Protector's efforts in scouring the outlying suburban-districts) Lord Willan would be making a safe 2km perimeter of death-trap mazes around the entire southern historic and park districts, with all the neighbourhoods situated just outside Tal's perimeter being cleared and reduced to rubble to minimize the Sith-Imperial's cover in the event of a counterattack. None could know if the Zambranos wanted to throw their weight behind repeated shock-and-awe tactics, as their last showing had proven to be more detrimental to their efforts than any of their lengthening-list of tactical errors by then, but desperate factions on the back foot can embody the proverbial qualities of a wounded, cornered tiger, and it seemed the most-acutely aware were those serving on Ziost just weeks before.

The method of caution seemed to be completely out of their control, as the approach to Carannia's inner-most urban center-point would be teeming with lesser-opposition forces, minimal IED-and-landmine presence, and a weakened hostile populace on the way to the metropolitan delights of the Palace District to boot; from the northern boundaries of the Industrial Estates they were already approaching, to the Palace District's well-defended southern entryway, where the NIO's ground forces were advancing their way in towards. The Blood-Red Lions were aiming to secure the city's central approaches, and in a bid to ensure the safe extraction of the Imperial Knights fighting tooth-and-nail against Lord Lucien's dynastic opponents, all their heaviest hitting vehicles would be put to full use in destroying the traces of any who would obstruct their mad highland-charge for victory.
My search for your killers begins today, son. Here is where I start to torture for information again, an' ah know you'll be watching.

'Gowrie, bring me those officers from Galidraan 4 and Archais.... And bring me that other one, the ginger-haired one with the scars.'

Nodding his acknowledgement, Barran's second-in-command silently marched off as Erskine sat by the opened slide-door's entrance, lighting a cigar as he stared away into the vast maze of factories, production-plants and corporate skyrises; as to what or who the Lord-Commander was staring at, none could say for sure, and none would even dare incur his wrath for prying into his silent reflections either. the Brigadier-General would still be puffing away on the front beginning of his Archais-Royal brand cigar when Lord-Captain Gowrie returned with twelve quiet but competent chosen ones, including the scar-faced Blue-Heart; judging the man's ancestry by his propensity to smirk, as opposed to utilising the regional ethno-centric expressive habit of the Tuaths, all known for baring teeth in joviality and animosity alike.

'You, ginger! Aye, you.... You're Blue-Heart Delta now! Archaisians, you run the infantry and Quartermaster units. Carracks, aye you lot! Make Galidraan 4, Black Sgairra, and all the Carrack Rangers Battalion in Tal's Fighting First Brigade proud o' your engineering aspirations today. Get started, north we go!'

Last edited:
Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Captain's Log
S.S. Infinity's Free

As a rule, bud, I don't worry about people. Suppose it goes back to Clockwork when I was a kid. What I lost wasn't that bad - a decent foster family, better than most if I remember right. But over the next few years I got a real feel for when someone'd lost someone that mattered. Could hear it in their voice, I thought. Maybe I had a touch of the Force back then after all - maybe the big Byss boom just woke me up.

The minute I met Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku , I knew he'd lost something that matters. Turned out Duke really was owed a ryvving throne, and his homeworld had Sith crawling all over it. I can't speak to whether the kid would be even a halfway decent King of Serenno or whatever the title is. But he was a good crewer. Did his job, kept his nose clean, never started trouble but sure finished it. Can't ask for better than that. If he wasn't neck-deep in a war I'd hire him back on the spot, and that's the highest compliment I can give. I'd pay good money to have Duke working the yard on Denon. Quekko's Choice-

Man, Quekko would've been so fired up to hear Duke's taking back his homeworld from the Empire. The little guy would've strapped on his little blaster and buckawwed his way through Sith Lords.

Like I said, I don't make a habit of caring about people. Losing Quekko off Kessel, that about did me in. So if I want to, yeah, I can empathize with what Duke's been through, even if he's wearing jackboots and shiny things these days. It's not like we're best friends - don't get me wrong, Bubbles. But he's a good kid and he deserves better than fate dealt him, and any given planet is probably better off with him in charge than the Sith. I didn't have a home, never have. Seems to me the least I owe Duke is helping him get his.

So to answer your question, bud - that's why we're going to Serenno.

GEAR: Ithorian Defender armor, laser sword, blaster pistol
ALLIES: Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku , Rurik Fel Rurik Fel , Kainan Kainan , NIO, GA/NJO
ENEMIES: Grand Moff Decimus, Xeykard Xeykard , TSE and company - engaging Beric Layne Beric Layne

Outside the palace and down by the broken gates, Duke and his brother and a metric fethton of troopers were hard at work. An awful lot of people were dying. Jerec winced every time a knot of them went down, and he winced a lot. He popped a couple of unmarked pills to take the edge off.

Clunky old Defender armor made him take his time with the infiltration, even aided by the seismic distraction out front. Instinct pulled him along - maybe the Force, maybe not, but certainly the instincts of a career scavenger. There were Important Things in this palace, and he could only help Duke's cause by making a mess. Theoretically.

He was just pocketing something unidentifiable and shiny when he realized he wasn't alone. Some long-haired human was sitting on the floor about halfway to the throne. The Force shifted around the guy, but he didn't feel like a Sith. And Jerec was right in his line of sight, assuming those sunken little human eyes were open - Jerec couldn't quite tell.

"The feth are you?" he said, not exactly pointing his blaster at Beric, and not exactly not pointing it at him either.

Last edited:
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
x7CuW1p.png

ALLIES: NIO, Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr
OPPOSITION: TSE Xeykard Xeykard Beric Layne Beric Layne

He had a good reason for his staunch refusal to take any form of command over the lives of soliders. The first and foremost reason being that he had no mind for group tactics. At his heart Aaran Tafo was a warrior, not a soldier. While many would not be able to tell the difference between the two. The former tended to be a lot more individualistic than the later. Command and hierarchy chafed him. It worked out fairly well when he found himself promoted to the position he held now in the New Jedi Order. No one really told him what to do or ordered him around. His relation to the GADF mostly came down to requests and advisements. Not orders. The only two people who actually had any level of authority over him were Ryv and Auteme, and neither of them were the type to exercise that authority in any way he'd disagree with.

It was due to him not being weighed down with such things like a squad or battlefield responsibilities that he found himself inside the palace proper. A single supernaturally fast and precognitive warrior would have little issue getting inside while war was raging around them. Simply crashing through one the windows in a blur. Fists lashing out to strike at pressure points and vulnerable spots at the few guards that had raised their weapons against him. He took no pleasure in causing these men pain. Like many of the soldiers aligned with the Sith, they were conscripts. Forced into this fight. So he would not take their lives if he could avoid it.

But a few bruises never really hurt anyone.

Stalking his way through the palace proper, hood of his robes raised to cover the upper part of his head. The Warden of Peace darted from hallway to hallway. There would be a command structure of some kind here. Likely heavily defended. Taking it out would go a long way in crippling enemy coordination efforts. Soldiers would be fairly reluctant to fight once it is broadcasted to them that their commanders were no longer able to guide them.

However, he paused in his advance as he felt a familiar presence tickle the edge of his senses. Someone who seemed rather out of place here considering their previous associations. Rounding the comer. He had his suspicions confirmed. "Mister Asyr." He greeted politely, as if he had simply passed the Ithorian on the street and not in an active warzone. Maybe the smuggler would recognise the Jedi from the encounter on Bespin, maybe not. It mattered little to Aaran.

But what really caught his attention was the other person in the throne room. An unfamiliar presence, a fairly powerful one. But nothing overwhelmingly so. Certainly tilted more towards the Light than the Dark. "You, I don’t know." He said, head tilting to the side slightly as he regarded the new figure. Trying to figure out what their game was here.

Last edited:
Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
SsUiMZi.png
Objective IV.: Save the House Terassi
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Kaldrweave Elegant dress | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen
dRUm20K.png

The Empress looked again at the soldiers and the man who had come with them. This has always happened, though fortunately now the enemy has not yet started firing immediately; that was perhaps a good point. In this war, it was rare for someone or something to surprise a woman. Perhaps the incident in Korriban when the children were killed by the Jedi was like that. But other than that, there wasn’t much else so far. Lady Terassi? Could it be that the man did not recognize her?

"Lady Vandiir is more accurate; Darth Prospero never used the name Terassi after becoming a citizen of the Sith Empire, thus showing that he was independent of House Terassi."

That was the truth, since Adrian became a Sith, they have actually continued on separate paths. Although he was the eldest of the brothers, he had no chance of the rank of baron because he was a Sith. Other values were important to House Terassi; that’s why House Terassi couldn’t be held accountable; they had nothing to do with what Adrian did, and vice versa. Everyone is trying differently to protect their family. They did so; Ingrid used a different method.

In fact, Ingrid was named Lady Vandiir only by Tower Vandiir employees, not others. For others, she has always remained the Empress of the Eternal Empire.

"I want to believe you, but in recent years that I’ve spent on the battlefield in the NIO and GA wars, I can’t. You are always, everywhere, just looking for who can be killed in the name of your own truth …"

This war brought out the worst of most, ironically the Sith were the less bloodthirsty. At least she saw it that way. Nevertheless, she hoped that the situation could be resolved here without bloodshed.

"Why should I believe you? You also shattered the treaty with us, the Eternal Empire, out of blood thirst, just because the Lord Executor wanted to see blood and didn’t care who he could kill, he could just kill someone. I did everything I could to try to achieve a ceasefire on the part of the NIO and GA, but they were only interested in the bloodshed. I hope you understand that I am sceptical as the NIO has betrayed us as well. And if you still don't recognize me, I'm Ingrid L'lerim…" continued to speak completely coldly, without emotions.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

illyrian300.png

S E R E N N O

New_Project_17.png

Serenno.

He'd intended never again to return to this world. A world that had brought Adron Malvern nothing but pain and death. When taking on the crown of Illyria he had effectively left behind whatever tethers to his homeworld remained. However he could not ignore the call that reached him across the stars and space. A call from family, his own blood cousin Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku had made the invasion known to the Illyrian King. The choice had been left to him whether or not he would play a part in the resurrection of his homeworld.

Resurrection. When Lucien spoke of the world using words such as freedom they simply did not feel right. Serenno was not wrapped in chains or bound to the Sith Empire.

Serenno was dead. A corpse that had remained animated as a puppet to the very Empire that struck out against it. No, this would not be a voyage to free Serenno, rather an otherworldly task to revive it to former glories.

Before meeting Lucien Adron had no reason to seek Serenno's liberation. What future would it have? Surrounded by the ever looming tendrils of the darkness it would only be a matter of time before it fell once again. It needed a Guardian.

It needed a King.

And a King it would have.

"Lucien. I will rely on you to distract the eyes of the Sith at the Palace while I move elsewhere. The ancient ways must be preserved if Serenno is to truly be revived from the murder it suffered so many years ago. I shall venture to the Great Assembly House to see that our ways are preserved." Standing before the holoemitter, the King of Illyria was not dressed in the flowing robes of amethyst or even his Sith Armor of midnight black and crimson blood.

He wore a tunic and trousers as black as the night with a wolves fur following the line of his shoulders. He was not here as the King of Illyria. For a steady moment he would leave that title where it belonged, on his Crownworld of Illyria. Today he fought as a Count of Illyria and the Lord of House Malvern. It was only right that he don his family's ancestral attire to see it done. A small light on the side of the holoemitter flickered to life. They were venturing closer to the planet's surface and this caused the Count to bring his black cowl over his face as he spoke to Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku . "Let us reverse what was done so many years ago, cousin. For Serenno." He leaned forward to terminate the transmission before turning his eyes back to the woman who had held his company and shared his burdens.

Adron turned back to Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais . He had dressed her in the same attire as his own. A cloak of black with a winter fur flowing down her shoulders. His hands came to embrace her cheeks while he looked down to her, hosting a somber expression. "
It has been years since I have returned to my homeworld." He told her before leaning down to press a tender kiss upon the top of her brow. "For so long I believed I would return to set this world free and then years after that I believed it impossible...no I believed it no longer my duty. However I must do this. If I cannot complete my responsibilities as a Count then how could I ever rule as a King?" He asked. His voice fell low for a moment as his hands pressed into Saraya's shoulders, guiding her to his chest. "I will revive this world. It has sat in the place between life and death for too long."

After a few moments of holding his beloved, the man turned towards the shuttle's cockpit.

The Sith Lord turned his eyes to Elias Faivre . The man had been brought to the world for what came next. His presence was pivotal in Serenno's revival as his diplomatic and political capabilities would be the bond between the union of Illyria and Serenno.

"Lord Faivre. I trust you understand that you must not enter combat unless absolutely necessary. The rules regarding your order are not suspended." He said, before gesturing to the two
armored knights to each side of the Viscount. "My Guard will keep you safe, Viscount."

Adron turned his eyes back to the city that loomed in the distance. Carannia. His mind drifted to the last time he had visited Carannia.

Murder. Betrayal. Death.

His amethyst eyes began to glow furiously as he clenched his gloved hands into two tight fists. "We will secure the Assembly Hall under any means necessary and ensure that the precious information there is reserved for when Serenno's new King rises to the throne."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom