Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Doing These DIV Thingies

ig25Dr4.png

f0xHY9K.gif

Elise Vizsla
Mandalorian Protector.
Student of Mia Monroe Mia Monroe .
Pupil of Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran .
Third Dreamrune of the Novanian Shamans.
Alor'ad of Vercopa Squad.
Dreamseer.

oiSv6s8D_o.png

uUi9XfX.png

Equipment
ArmorBeskar'gam.
Melee Weapons
Copad'kal, "Ambition", personal Mandalorian Kal.
Tar'Nau, Bes'manda Beskad.
The Royal Dragon, lightsaber.
Kada'yr, Mandalorian Kal.
Breshig War Forge Consolidated K-02M Kal.
Iviin'cer, beskar spear.
Pistols
KSTR-20 Borealis Heavy Blaster Pistol.
ENCL-21 Ra'ntisr Heavy Blaster Pistol.
Mandalorian Ripper Pistol MK.II.
Seeds
Mother's Root.
Ori'ramikad Tree.
Chakaar Weed.
Creepervine.

Squadron Text Colors:
- Elise Vizsla: Red.
- Olivia Vizsla: Crimson.
- Ori'ramikad Rodarch: Lime.
- Choruk Ordo: Light Blue.
- Vhekad Rook: Brown.
- Dinui Krayt: Orange.
- Azalea Rodarch: Pink.

Cyan colored text indicates an illusion.

elisemaybe.png

The red dreamscape was still the same. The same swamp, the same trees. The same pools of blood. As she stood, knee deep in the hot liquid, Elise could feel the spell's words pounding in her brain.

"You've failed to protect your friends, your comrades, and the innocent you swore to protect. And now, they've left you behind to your death."

Elise looked down, at the faces in the swamp. They were all so familiar. Faces of the slaves Elise mercy killed, to save from Darth Carnifex. The faces of her lost loved ones. Her father, her auntie, her mother... her dear mother... The face of her sister, still alive, as it seethed in rage from beneath the surface. The Sithspawn Elise had failed to save on Mandalore. The countless helmets of vode, dotting the floor of the swamp like pebbles. Elise looked down, as hands began to reach up from the murky waters.

She truly had been a failure. From the very beginning.

The hands grasped at her, pulling her legs, hips, stomach, arms, shoulders. They were all red, but a strangely blue hand rose from the swamp. Her throat was gripped by the hand, and she was finally yanked down to her knees. As the iron scented liquid splashed around, she gazed down at the faces of the damned. The faces of the damned she had failed to protect. As tears flooded her eyes, she once again contemplated ending this dream the same way it always had. The dreamscape she had conjured and attempted to trap her enemy in was not some mere fabrication... it was the dream she kept reliving. Over and over. But as she slouched, losing the fight, she heard a familiar voice echo around her.

"Hey! That's it? That's all you got?"

Elise's head neared closer to the waters. Her nose faintly touched the liquid, making it ripple.

"You were just starting to get fun there! We were on the verge of crossing a new threshold."

Elise heaved a heavy sigh. The hands did little to yank her, as if paused mid-action, as she lifted her head. She leaned backwards, back arching as she looked drearily to the red, cloudy sky.

"Can't you see I have post traumatic stress and clinical depression, Arr'Huwal?"

Arr'Huwal scoffed in amusement at her self depreciation. He was yet to be seen, but Elise could feel him here.

"But my curiosity! But this fight!"

Elise's eyes narrowed, unamused. She flung her head back towards the swamp. "I'm not in the mood to amuse you, Arr'Huwal..."

To drown in the despair of her failures. It was an alluring fate. To trap herself deeper in her subconscious, and to let the enemy finish her off in reality. It was not like reality had ever needed her anyways...

"Tell me more of what I don't know, SHOW ME WHAT I DON'T SEE!!!! Let me see it.... Dare ye hide it from a seeress? Ea! Dare ye hide it from Arr'Huwal? Ea! Dare ye hide it from the Firmament? Ea! Dare ye hide it - even from your own soul? EA!!!!"

Elise gritted her teeth, as she hovered just above her fate. She slouched again, coming up to shoulder's length. "Then come in here with me. You can see my darkest thoughts before I die."

All she had to do was submerge.

"Your edgy boyfriend and edgier uncle grandpa thing and edgiest Buir wouldn't appreciate it."

Elise bolted straight up, clenching her fists. She was about to scream at a very Ancient One in fury when another voice interrupted.

"Please, Arr'Huwal, let me take it from here."

Elise gaped, pausing in her anger. As red liquid soaked her and dripped into the swamp, another presence surrounded her. He was far calmer than Arr'Huwal. The chaotic energy of the trickster was countered by an all encompassing light, as it brought sunrays to the entire dreamscape. Elise saw a glimpse of the swamp without the darkness and mist. The faces, the buyce's, the hands... all were just floating over a strange, unnatural static. But from the static, little sticks controlled them and held them like puppets. Elise attempted to look up to the sky, but it was so overwhelming. The light nearly blinded her, and she clenched her eyes shut.

"Mind the light, child. even Godseers need to adjust in the beginning."

In one of the neighboring pools, Elise's enemy remained. But unlike last time, when his scattered remains smiled at her, he stood completely in one piece. All powerful, unharmed. Elise's inner fears of being unable to change a thing personified.

But through that image, the second Ancient One could see just what kind of opponent Elise was fighting.

"This one feels familiar..."

A memory flickered in Elise's mind. Through the eyes of a Novanian who felt so familiar, Elise saw the planet Zoist, and the appearance of one known as Darth Malus.

"Ah, I see... Sorry, Maaru.... I might need to bastardize your beloved art for a while."

Then, Elise felt as if her heavy heart was somehow lightened. The air grew cooler and crisper, and she felt the Ancient One speak directly to her..

"Breathe."

Elise shuddered, struggling so much to maintain stable breathing as she shook. But as she looked down, she saw the red being washed down, back into the swamp, by an invisible force.

"Melarran," Elise shuddered, "I'm not strong enough. I can't change anything..."

"Nonsense."

Melarran was to the point, gently correcting the Dreamseer.

"You fear what every soul in the galaxy fears. The past. Why else did your mind come up with this place?"

Elise looked up, exhausted and defeated, to the sky as glimpses of light broke through the clouds.

"Your opponent fears it too. Make him relive his memories, then use them against him! YOU HAVE THAT POWER! THIRD DREAMRUNE!!"

Elise heard the chanting enthusiasm, so similar to Siyarr's, and it felt home. She was reminded, that she had trained and worked so hard. And it felt pointless right now. Even being a Mandalorian was a prickling doubt in her mind once more. But she remembered what she was capable of. If she was going to do what Melarran suggested...

"But you must be careful when dancing on those flames - he must not know his recall is working against him. He must believe it is all of his own doing!"

Elise blinked slowly, "You really think I can pull it off?"

"Jac'Eli'Serum, you're the most capable of your entire generation in your coven, don't you know that? Even as a person, you have no idea what kind of difference you have made to those around you... Believe in yourself."

KL9M9guJ_o.png

As she flung against the ground, Elise felt the enemy's darkness retreating briefly, but she caught ahold of it. Directly in front of him, between the two opponents, the crystal and locket remained. Elise sunk into his side of their mental link, activating the parts of his brain involving sentiments, memories, and pain. At least, she did her best. Mother's Root was a great help in her probability of succeeding. Elise was a natural contractor of Psychometry and Drain Knowledge. She had no idea who that feminine voice was, but she heard it. And she felt millions of souls, screaming inside one body. Elise knew a small ounce of what they felt like, having the memories of multiple people shoved inside her. And despite him being her enemy, she felt pity.

But that pity could not get in the way.

She stood up, her primal powers flaring. The Mother's Root would run out soon, but she had done her part as the shaman. The Mandalorian, no matter how flawed, would do the rest.

"Even if you do not succeed, do not hate yourself. He is a powerful foe, and going as far as you already have has proven your potential."

Elise ripped her beskad, Tar'Nau, from its sheath.

"You truly are Siyarr's student! Ah-ha! Go get him, Dreamseer!"

The red tattoos burned on her skin. Her eyes were like molten rock.

"My dear, you have survived. And you are not alone. Mother Melarria is always watching you. Like your mother and teacher watch over you in this plain."

The beskad itself glowed, becoming covered in bright cyan runes. The Dreamseer Blessing was awakened in the bes'manda blade itself, as Elise slipped into position.

"My brother may be a prankster, but when he speaks of you, he tells the truth."

While her subtle mind games hopefully worked their magic, Elise rushed her enemy with intent to stab his center of mass. But she did not need to kill him. All she needed was to graze him, and he would be out like a light

As she made contact, she put all her strength into one blow. The ethereal energy swirled around her and the sword as she screamed the nightmares awake.

""EA!!! MA'TH PRATAN!!!"
hail! For it's ink!
"EA!!! MA'TH AJAYARN!!!!"
hail! For it's Ajayid path!
"EA!!! MA'DEN KATHAN MELARRAN!!!!"
hail! for all under Melarran!

The energy slipped away, Mother's Root depleting. As Tar'Nau slipped into comatose itself, Elise wobbled and fell, unbalanced. She crashed on her knees, as the headaches and agony set it. The Mother's Root hangovers were wicked, and she knew fully well that her fight had ended...

"You've failed to protect your friends, your comrades, and the innocent you swore to protect. And now, they've left you behind to your death."

Olivia gasped, waking up as she attempted to push herself up. Elise! My mission!

She grimaced, struggling as intense, burning pain seared his skin. She looked up, seeing that Ori' was holding her as most of the squad sheltered in the alley. But she heard screams. Looking over, she saw that Azalea was holding her buy'ce, crying beneath her visor as if she saw a ghost. As the girl shook, she heard Ori's chilled voice speak.

<<"You're covered in burns. Azalea gave you some bacta patches, but it'll take a bacta tank to completely heal you. We... were hit with some Sith Illusion or something. The dark mist, the voice in our heads...">>

Dinui's fist slammed into the alley wall, causing several vode to jump. Dinui seethed, <<"We won't abandon her! Not now!">>

Vhekad stared ahead the entire time, <<"Clan Rook stood by Ra... we failed our people... and we were left behind...">>

Choruk looked over at him for a moment, then looked over to Dinui, <<"We're not fit for combat.">>

<<"I am. I'll go in, snatch her, get out. Plain and simple. We may be beaten, but we'll retreat with grace not cowardly fleeing.">>

Ori' leaned Olivia against the wall. She watched as he stood up, <<"Choruk, stay here with our wounded and Vhekad. Dinui and I will handle this.">>

Choruk turned, as if ready to argue. But he paused, and he nodded. <<"Careful, idiots.">>

Dinui chuckled, amused and frightened, as she pulled her pistol out. <<"Yeah, yeah...">>

Ori' and Dinui stood side by side, nodding in grim determination. They knew what to do.

<<"Wait!">>

Everyone looked over to Olivia, struggling to push herself up, <<"I'm coming too-">>

<<"No.">> Ori's voice was assertive, <<"You'll get yourself killed, jare.">>

<<"It's better for me to die than to fail!">>

<<"Olivia...">> A hint of genuine softness was heard in Ori's voice, but he was struggling to answer.

<<"You're not a failure. For being wounded, or for being knocked out.">> Vhekad still stared ahead, strangely calm in his tone despite his absolute terror. <<"But even if you were, you can only learn from your mistakes... not to do the same thing twice.">>

<<"Vhekad.">> Ori' breathed, surprised by the wastelander's softness.

Dinui locked and loaded her last weapon, looking to Ori'. <<"Let's go.">>

Ori' nodded, and they both darted out to save their leader. Meanwhile, Choruk looked at the shell shocked Vhekad and Azalea, and the wounded Olivia. And he sighed.

<<"Maybe, we should have fought him together after all...">>

elisemaybe.png

Last edited:

siff2.jpg
AliasJac'Eli'Serum (Chiss name).
Class(es)Civilian/ Novanian Shaman (Archais); Vod (Mandalorian) Sith Apprentice (The Sith Order.)
BirthplaceKestri.
Age21
Personality TraitsType A
Big Dreamer, Big Planner
Kind Hearted
Energetic
Spiritual
Nature Loving
Overachiever
Stubborn
MBTI TypeENFJ.
Big Five TypeREOAD.
GoalsTo use her skills as a warrior and shaman to become a warrior of justice and protector of innocents. To correct the traumas and wars of the past generations. To make the Galaxy a better place. To escape Darth Strosius' influence and return home... or make a new one where she is now.
Rank(s)Civilian [Archais] | Vod [Mandalorian society] | Acolyte [Sith Order].
Faction(s)Mandalorians (Factionless)
Mandalorian Protectors
Archais' Novanian Shamans and Dreamseer Coven.
The Sith Order (Forced).
SpeciesMud Hybrid[Sangnir Lowblood].
LanguagesGalactic Basic, Arkanian; Mand'ade; Chiss.
GenderFemale
Force SensitiveForce Sensitive
Character AlignmentChaotic Good.
Height5'4
Weight119 lbs

• MOSHED-2024-1-11-22-30-27.gif

df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png

Dreamseer_flair.png

frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_purple_black_pants_Beautiful_elf_with__a474d2a8-8c04-4481-9ae2-9738efde63b0.png

siffavi.jpg

sithacolytealt.png

vampire_elise_background5.png

• unknown.png
    MANDALORIAN TRAINING
    latest.png
    NOVANIAN SHAMAN EDUCATION AND TRAINING
    latest
    HIGH DRUG TOLERANCE
    unknown.png
    CHISS TRAINING
    unknown.png
    PHYSICALLY FIT
    latest.png
    INFRARED VISION
    unknown.png
    SAVANT
    unknown.png
    FORCE SENSITIVE
    unknown.png
    GO GETTER
    latest.png
    COMPASSIONATE
    latest.png
    LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL

frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_black_pants_purple_lightsaber_Beautifu_b33a4942-84ca-4773-9785-f7eec803391b.png

• unknown.png
    HIGH METABOLISM
    unknown.png
    GENETIC INSTABILITY
    unknown.png
    NEVER SLOWS DOWN
    latest.png
    HERO COMPLEX
    image0.jpg
    FORCE SENSE AND EMPATHY OVERSTIMULATION
    latest.png
    UNABLE TO READ PEOPLE WELL
    unknown.png
    IMPATIENT AND RECKLESS
    unknown.png
    PERFECTIONIST
    latest.png
    SENSITIVE AT HEART

frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_black_pants_purple_lightsaber_Beautifu_2ce1b276-0bb8-4cf4-b71c-da6378e065ac.png

• frostforge7_Red_eyes_Beautiful_elf_with_blonde_hair_feminine_bo_9566e5e9-0492-4769-8eff-14abbace1bc5.png

Current Conditions:
    • Higher Metabolism: Like many Eldorai, Elise suffers from a higher metabolical rate and is at higher risk of suffering and dying faster without a sustainable diet. Dehydration is also a grave risk. It would only take a week without food to kill her.
    • Unstable Genetics: Her father was once injected with a super soldier serum. Her mother was genetically expiramented on in a lab. Both parents are hybrids as is. Elise suffers from a genetic instability that increases her risk for mental and physical disorders developing as she ages.

Past Conditions:
    • None.

Cybernetics/ Implants:
    • None.
    frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_black_pants_purple_magic_casting_Beaut_45c1b8e0-eb90-4e43-9760-da31539f9796.png

• df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png

frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_black_pants_purple_lightsaber_Beautifu_0c1ea096-fff8-48d6-83bc-40f5cca78f38.png

Name
    Description
    Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Mother
    Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Father
    Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Sister
    Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Grandfather
    Yorunarr Ahan-Yan'Sharlim Yorunarr Ahan-Yan'Sharlim Mentor, Novanian Shaman Leader
    Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Official Novanian Shaman Mentor, father figure
    Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Forbidden Lover
    Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Mand'Alor, commander, and mentor
    Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Al'verde (Official Mentor)
    Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar Unlikely Sith Friend, Malum's cousin
    Jenn KryzeMentor, Aunt Beskar
    Yael Kandar Yael Kandar Rival

frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_purple_black_pants_Beautiful_elf_with__b265b470-8777-4891-8710-1ee693941a95.png

frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_black_pants_purple_lightsaber_Beautifu_ed3549db-4acf-4a7d-aa40-ea5f4ddf18f8.png

Armor:

Military:
    Weapons:

Blades:
    Rifles:
    Pistols:
    Other:

Ships:

Freighters:
    • tba

dark.jpg

• Basic Training
    Basic Experience
    Skilled
    Exceptional
    Top Tier

Ascended

||||| |

Unarmed Combat:
    • Mandalorian Core: ||||| |
    • Stormtrooper Unarmed Combat: ||||| |

Melee Combat:
    • Mandalorian Beskad Combat: ||||| |
    • Mandalorian Kal Combat: ||||| |
    • Tactical Knives: ||||| |
    • Standard Vibroblade Combat: ||||| |
    • Standard Vibroknife Combat: ||||| |
    • Spears/ Pole-Arms: ||||| |
    • Quarterstavs: ||||| |
    • War Shovvel: ||||| |

Blasters & Slugthrowers:
    • Assault Rifles: ||||| |
    • Carbines: ||||| |
    • Repeaters: ||||| |
    • Sniper Rifles: ||||| |
    • Pistols: ||||| |
    • Heavy Pistols: ||||| |
    • Hold-Out Pistols: ||||| |
    Ordinance:
    • Missile Launcher: ||||| |
    • Grenade Launcher: ||||| |
    • Ordinance Throwing: ||||| |

Exotic:
    • Traditional Bows (Recurve): ||||| |
    • Modern War Bows: ||||| |
    • Energy Bows: ||||| |

beskargam-removebg-preview.png

frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_black_pants_purple_magic_casting_Beaut_93626aa6-e8ac-457d-a2cd-1713bec23ae6.png

Beginner
    Apprentice
    Average
    Skilled
    Master

Ascended

||||| |

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=rgb(214, 48, 49)]|[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(243, 121, 52)]|[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]|[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]|[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]| [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(129, 236, 236)]|[/COLOR][/FONT]

CONTROL:

SENSE:

0a3228bb-f039-4247-b32b-268dfd4737f3.png

NOVANIAN SHAMAN TECHNIQUES:

Novanian Shamans are a coven of shamans who are dedicated to their own homeworld, Archais, and the Ancient Ones who once lived there. Force Sensitive Shamans are especially able to be closely connected to the spiritual realms, the Ancient Ones, and can vastly improve upon the techniques and blessings given to none-Force Sensitive members.

Shamans can apply a special war paint, which when activated gives them access to their powers. Their eyes and war paint will grow red while the abilities are active. Under these effects, Elise's own Force abilities effecting the Mind and Sense, are greatly boosted in power.

There are three branches of the Shamatic order - Warseers, Deathseers and Dreamseers. Elise is a Dreamseer, thus only has access to Dreamseer powers.

As a Dreamseer, Elise is gifted in using the Force to travel freely through dreams, interpreting dreams, and using the Force to draw connections and read between lines. Dreamseers are all granted the Dreamseer Blessing, which allows a Dreamseer to instantly force unconsciousness and sleep upon another person through mere physical touch.

Dreamseers are able to manipulate a psychedelic, Force sensitive plant unique to Archais, the Mother's Root. The Mother's Root, once inhaled or eaten, will cause drowsiness, hallucinations, numbness to pain, and really trippy episodes. A tolerance is built up within Dreamseers through small scale exposure, which allows them to far better handle the symptoms, use the symptoms to their advantage, and to control the symptoms of their victims affected by it. This immunity is most naturally found in pureblooded Novanians/ Arkanians. Ajayids (hybrids)/ Arkanian Off-shots and non-Novanians find Mother's Root a lot harder to build up.

Connected to the Ancient One pantheon of ancient Force Entities, Elise has the ability to summon the conciousness of one of the Ancient Ones into her mind, and from there may be granted advice and an extra pair of eyes if the Ancient One summoned desired. The Ancient One will not possess the body of the summoner.

When Shaman powers are expended, a Dreamseer will suffer side effects ranging from mild to severe. Drowsiness, headaches, hang over, sensitivity to lights and sounds, and similar side effects can annoy or debilitate a Dreamseer between a short amount of time and weeks.

Select Dreamseers, Elise included, can lucidly enter the Dreamscape through the Force and control their own and others' dreams indirectly or directly. Dreams are their territory to do as they please in, and they can completely shape their reality in the dreaming state of both themselves and others.

• Dreamseer Blessing: ||||| |
    • Animal Trust: |||||
    • Dream Walking: |||||
    • Memory Walking: |||||
    • Plant Manipulation: |||||
    • Psychometry [via physical contact with other living beings]/ Paths: |||||
    • Shaman Variant Healing: |||||
    • Shaman Variant Telepathy: |||||
    • Star Reading: |||||
    • Understand Plant Chemistry: |||||

frostforge7_Red_eyes_red_black_pants_purple_magic_casting_Beaut_e13b5ee8-7e0e-46f7-be8d-1f8c6213b505.png

Last edited:

frostforge7_Shogun_two_piece_outfit_shorts_pants_cyberpunk_wrap_c75924e5-94ea-49bb-8bb7-11ecc77c4c30.png
AliasN/A.
Class(es)Marauder/ Noble (Scar Hounds)
BirthplaceAtrisia.
Age18.
Personality Traits tba.
MBTI Typetba.
Big Five Typetba.
GoalsTo be remembered and renown throughout the Galaxy; to end the galaxy's cursed existence.
Rank(s)Marauder/ Dark Side Acolyte.
Faction(s)The Scar Hounds/ The Dark Empire
SpeciesHybrid (3/4th Atrisian, 1/4th Mirialan).
LanguagesGalactic Basic; Tuathan-Goidelic.
GenderFemale
Force SensitiveYes.
Character AlignmentChaotic Evil.
Height5'3
Weight105 lbs

• cz9kj8m.png

frostforge7_Shogun_two_piece_outfit_shorts_pants_cyberpunk_wrap_37f2e4dc-5930-4aed-9dbb-5e6e7c65acd2.png

• latest.png
    PHYSICALLY FIT
    latest.png
    FORCE SENSITIVE
    latest.png
    SCAR HOUND MARAUDER
    unknown.png
    TRAINED BY GALIDRAANI ELITE
    latest.png
    ATRISIAN MARTIAL ARTS

• latest.png
    SAVAGE
    unknown.png
    RECKLESS
    latest.png
    ABANDONMENT ISSUES
    latest.png
    SMOL

• frostforge7_Shogun_two_piece_outfit_shorts_pants_cyberpunk_wrap_91c38224-64e7-4994-aad9-b5a185f12285.png

Current Conditions:
    • Post-Traumatic Stress.

Past Conditions:
    • Childhood Malnourishment.

Cybernetics/ Implants:
    • None.

• cz9kj8m.png

Name
    Description
    Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira Mother
    Michael Barran Michael Barran Grandfather [Adopted]
    Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Great Uncle & Guardian/ Mentor [Adopted]

• cz9kj8m.png

frostforge7_Shogun_two_piece_outfit_shorts_pants_cyberpunk_wrap_0df137a3-e25a-41af-a8a4-8e52974e8ff2.png

Armor:

Military:
    • tba​
    Civilian:
    • tba​

Weapons:
    Melee:
    Lightsabers:
    Rifles:
    • tba
    Pistols:
    • tba
    Other:
    • tba

Ships:

Freighters:
    • tba
    Fighters:
    • tba

Other:

frostforge7_Shogun_wrappings_bandages_rags_kimono_katanas_knive_2c80ce21-a497-4f58-b1b4-f1b11393009e.png

• cz9kj8m.png

frostforge7_Shogun_two_piece_outfit_wrappings_bandages_rags_kim_199113b2-0c6a-4e9b-a8c0-d95b9ff2d45f.png

tba.

Beginner
    Apprentice
    Average
    Skilled
    Master

Ascended

||||| |

CONTROL:
    • tba

SENSE:
    • tba

frostforge7_Shogun_two_piece_outfit_wrappings_bandages_rags_kim_55abc2fc-bc9d-4890-9ab7-9c2a15fa26c0.png

Last edited:

Dreamseer_flair.png

elisemaybe.png

Equipment
ArmorBeskar'gam.
Melee WeaponsCopad'kal, "Ambition", personal Mandalorian Kal.
Iviin'cer, beskar spear.
PistolsDXN-57 Breachlight blaster pistol.
KSTR-20 Borealis Heavy Blaster Pistol.
ENCL-21 Ra'ntisr Heavy Blaster Pistol.
The Twins.
Mandalorian Ripper Pistol MK.II.
Other
Auriel Combined Energy Bow.
Ground Mother's Root toxin [In secured bottle stored in belt.]
Seeds
Mother's Root.
Ori'ramikad Tree.
Chakaar Weed.
Creepervine.
Tba
Tba

elisemaybe.png

Text

elisemaybe.png

Last edited:

Alt_Kainate_Symbol.png

Ib2r7XA.png
AliasKemme'viawa'nuvci; Mevia Vizsla.
Class(es)Vod.
BirthplaceUnknown.
Age19 (by time of death.)
GoalsTo somehow break free of a robotic cage.
Rank(s)Commando.
Faction(s)The Sith Empire (Kaintites).
SpeciesMoridinae Golem (Chiss biologically).
LanguagesGalactic Basic; Mando'a; Chiss.
GenderUnspecified programming (Female Biologically).
Force SensitiveNO.
Character AlignmentLawful Evil.
Height6'5.
Weight500 lbs.

• moridinaegolema-moshed-02-21-19-44-22.gif

01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001

5b9758b7ec975fc117760a5719d98c1d.gif

01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01101110 01100001 01111001 01100011 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01001110 01101001 00100000 01100011 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101011 01111001 01110010 01000001 01101110 01100001 01111001 01100011

tumblr_ov7siwHIkP1ue08b9o1_500.gifv

01110100 01100101 01100111 01100001 01100001 01101110 01100001 01101100 01101001 01110010 00100000 01101110 01101001 01001110 01101001 00100000 01100011 01100101 01110100 01100001

giphy.gif

KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA KYRA

TEGAANALIR NI

NI CETA

crystal.gif

SAVE ME

I'M SORRY ...

corrupted.png
    slave.png
    hardwarealt.png
    mechanicalalt.png

• unknown.png
    MANDALORIAN TRAINING
    unknown.png
    CHISS TRAINING
    latest.png
    BESKAR CHASIS
    latest
    UNFLINCHING SLAVERY LOYALTY

• latest.png
    FREE WILL?
    latest.png
    SOULSTONE VESSEL
    latest
    SUICIDAL ESCAPE DEVOTION
    latest
    TRAUMA
    latest.png
    IMPULSIVE, RECKLESS

Weapons:

Blades:
    Blaster Rifles:
    • tba
    Pistols:
    • tba
    Other:
    • tba

Other:

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

CHARACTER NAME

Theme
Full Name
Kemme'viawa'nuvci | Mevia Vizsla.​
Alias(es)
"Mev."
"Mev'ika" (by mother.)​
Title(s)
Noble/Royal Titles
Epithets
Etc​
Class(es)
Character Class
Profession
Etc​
Origin
Bogo Rai (Birthplace.)
Archais (Raised.)​
Rank(s)
Force Ranks
Military Ranks
Etc.​
Faction(s)
Dark Empire.
Death's Hand.
Mandalorian Enclave (Formerly.)​
Species
Chiss.​
Language(s)
Galactic Basic.
Mando'a.
Chiss.​
Force Sensitive
No.​
Force Alignment

Not Applicable.​
Character Alignment
True Neutral (Leaning Evil).​
Height
5'5"​
Weight
139 lbs.​
Hair
Black.​
Eyes
Red.​
Template Credit
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

• Mevia Vizlsa, or Kemme'viawa'nuvci, is a Chiss Mandalorian of Clan Vizsla. The grand-daughter of Kranak Vizsla, and daughter of Gwyneira Vizsla. She is a strong willed, passionate, and furious warrior. She is ultimately loyal to Death's Hand, lead by Khamul Kryze. Her interests are only for the betterment of the Mandalorian peoples, and for the revenge of the Chiss' brutal treatment by the very Mawites and imperials she "serves" through Death's Hand.

g12VChbS_o.jpg

• HISTORY

7mcDyHaN_o.png

Several years after the Brotherhood Of The Maw was officially wiped out at Exegol, remnants of their legions still existed in pockets throughout the galaxy. On the planet Bogo Rai, a legion of Mawite Remnants took over a Chiss colony and lorded over them as masters. The warlord remnants were vicous and cruel to the Chiss, treating them as terribly as their Maw did. They used the Chiss as cheap labor, providing food, supplies, and menial labor for their overlords as they gathered strength to once again strike the galaxy. One Chiss girl was born into such a cruel cradle, bred and weaned in a barn used to hold Chiss infants and raise them until they were old enough to work. Once released from her kennel, the girl was thrust into the fields and mechanic shops and forced to labor. It was only once she was met by adult Chiss that she was given a name, Kemme'viawa'nuvci, by her brethren.

When she was approximately five years old, a half-Chiss Mandalorian found the settlement and began work on an extended mission to free his people. In the process, he met Kemme'viawa'nuvci and developed a close bond with her. In the end, when the Mawite Remnants were destroyed at Bogo Rai, he took her home as a Mandalorian Foundling. Mevia Vizsla was given a new life as a Mandalorian, with a father, mother, and elder sister to call her own.

Residing on the independent world of Archais, Mevia was at first aloof, skittish, and traumatized. However, she was taught to be a strong fighter, and she started growing into her more brash, action oriented, and free personality. A wildflower, a burning fire, with a desire to see the glories of both Chiss and Mandalorian societies restored, Mevia grew to become passionate and strong willed... but jealous and vengeful.

At age nine, her father went Missing In Action during a mission. Shortly after, her older sister left to join the Novanian Shamans of Archais. This only increased her feelings of spite and bitterness, as she developed anger issues from that terrible year.

In her teenage years, Mevia continued to train as the best Mandalorian she could possibly be. As the Mandalorian Enclave on Kestri started to return to power, Mevia moved to Kestri at age eighteen to join the Crusade. At first, she was one of the most valiant and extreme crusaders. She even fought her own sister, who had turned her back on the Enclave for the Crusade's brutality. As the crusade fizzled, however, and Mevia saw the Enclave looking out for its own interests more than the interests of Mandalorian society as a whole, she lost fervor.

When the Dark Empire returned to the galaxy, Mevia was furious. She went to fight the Scar Hounds in combat, recklessly, but only got her mother, who had come to rescue her, killed. This destroyed Mevia internally, and deeply affected her. Her mother had warned her that her ways of hatred were blinding her, and she implored her to rekindle her relationship with her sister. Mevia took those words to heart, even if her ways of seeing it through would become... far darker... than she would have hoped for.

Mevia Vizsla was soon approached by Caesar Kryze of Death's Hand. At first, she venomously spat that she would never join them, but Caesar both convinced her that Death's Hand was right, and strong enough, to bring about Mandalore's glorious future as an empire. Furthermore, Caesar was successful in seducing the young and insecure Mandalorian... In the end, Mevia made the bizarre move to join Death's Hand. She wanted to see a future where people like her mother did not have to die for their children. She wanted a future where a benevolent Mandalorian empire ruled with might and glory. She wanted to see a future where the power that had crushed the galaxy... could work to protect it instead. And so, she joined Death's Hand.

Someday, Death's Hand would become powerful enough to no longer need the Dark Empire, and Mevia could finally claim revenge on the Maw and New Imperial Orders that had wronged her Chiss brethren.

68J2VBSj_o.jpg

• PERSONALITY

U3IvU0Az_o.jpg

Strong willed, passionate, and determined, Mevia Vizsla is a grim and dominant Mandalorian with a bone to pick with a huge chunk of the known galaxy. She is to the point and blunt, spending little time on philosophy, arts, or other "nonsense" that could distract her from her action-oriented and mission focused mentality. She is curt and meaningful in everything she does, with wide open and boisterous body language that portrays confidence and a warrior's spirit.

Naturally, Mevia is a more sloppy and casual individual. She is not a morning person, and usually enjoys sleeping heavily, sleeping in. She tends to leave her possessions laying around, wears more casual and comfortable clothes, and would rather enjoy life at a more leisurely pace in her free time. However, Mevia is more than capable of snapping into a disciplined and militaristic disposition when it is needed. In more serious settings, Mevia is upright and disciplined. Her movements and demeanor are professional and sharp. No nonsense, inhibited, and efficient. There are no questions about her dedication and competence as a soldier, despite how she loosens up off duty.

Raised by a rather "edgy" and "gothic" mother, Mevia herself developed an affinity for more gothic clothing styles - albeit more "professional" and "serious." Less grungy and more formal, Mevia also enjoys that biker aesthetic and enjoys all the spikes and leather jackets all the cool speeder bikers and pod-racers use. Mevia also enjoys a side of more professional business wear and can be seen wearing more "white collar" style outfits in more proper settings.

As an ex-slave, as a non-Force Sensitive, as a Chiss, as a Mandalorian, and as an adopted child - Mevia is a jealous, resentful, angry, violent person. She is enraged at how her peoples have been treated, is enraged that she was dealt such a foul hand in life, and enraged that she is more "nobody" than "somebody." She feels like her adoptive family has pitied her, as opposed to accurately seeing her for her strengths. She wants more than anything to be at the top, when she feels so below. She is jealous of Force Sensitive individuals and will happily fight them to prove her strength over them despite her normality. She may be a member of the Dark Empire, but only by association via Death's Hand. She relishes in thoughts of revenge towards the ones who have greived her Chiss brethren, and she delights in watching anyone in the Dark Empire (outside of Death's Side) suffering and dying in any way. Mevia only shows any real kinship towards her fellow vode, both within Death's Hand and in general. She considers vode to be precious comrades and worth protecting with her life.

Mevia values strength and might, seeing power as the ultimate ruler in the galaxy. Those who hold power are the ones who are at the top, and only the strongest can truly earn their glory, safety, and comfort in a cruel and dark galaxy. The ends justify the means in taking power, and those with power must protect their own and smite all outsiders to their cause. However, Mevia also dislikes mindless cruelty and death, and only feels that the heavy hand should fall on enemies, not fellow comrades and allies. Those with power must protect the ones they love valiantly, to keep them safe alongside themselves when fighting the cruel galaxy. It is a shame that the weak fall to the strong, and the weak must be protected from the ruthless - but the galaxy ultimately runs on power. The only way to truly be safe is to be powerful oneself. The weak cannot always be guarded by the valiant strong. The weak must become strong and take power themselves to truly be free of the galaxy's cruelty.

9xw3GqjE_o.jpg

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

+ Mandalorian Training: Her entire life, Mevia Vizsla has been trained by her adoptive family to be a Mandalorian. She knows multiple martial arts forms, can use a plethora of melee and ranged weaponry, and carries the physical constitution of a soldier.
    + Chiss Training: Trained by her half-Chiss buir, Kemme'viawa'nuvci has learned official Chiss martial arts and military ways. She can identify and use Chiss technology, and she understands the fundementals of Chiss culture despite having not grown up in it.
    + Si'Kayha Training: The Si'Kayha training regime is one of the hardest Mandalorian training programs in the entire galaxy. And Mevia Vizsla completed that training, and passed the Kom'rk - and ordeal only one in ten recruits make it through. Despite not taking the oath of loyalty, and forsaking gaining the official title. Mevia has completed all the training of a fully fledged Si'Kayha.
    + Physically Fit: Having trained her entire life as a warrior, Mevia is in the top physical condition she can be. She is fast and agile. but even more physically strong and durable.
    + Adamantine: In both body and will, Mevia is unbreakable. She can soak up physical damage and tank devastating blows. She is equally driven by an iron willpower that drives her to do anything she sets herself to.
    + Infrared Vision: As a Chiss, Mevia has natural infrared vision.
    + Down To Business: Despite her sloppier and more relaxed nature, Mevia exercises military discipline when needed. In militant settings she is serious, focused, and organized.
    + Sweet Ride: Since she first watched pod races on the holotelevision every weekend, Mevia has been fascinated with all manner of swoop bike, speeder, pod-racers, and sleek speedy vehicle. Mevia picked up riding at an early age and has become a fantastic biker and speeder driver. Furthermore, Mevia was always in awe of the jetpacks and repulser boots commonly used by Mandalorians. She is equally a wizard with jetpacks and repulsers.

+/- Stubborn: Stubborn to a fault. Mevia is determined and bull headed, strong willed and hard working. She is not about to back down from her own goal, mission, or standing - whether or not it be couragous or foolish. She is not about to stand down, or bend the knee, or bow - whether or not it is for the rise or the fall.
    +/- To The Point: A blunt and straight-to-the-point kind of individual, Mevia would rather get right down to business and run straight into the action. She is uncaring for philosophy and impatient with long, drawn out, babble. Politics be damned, she wants to see real action and actual change! This disregard for what she considers to be pointless yapping of gums or inaction can be a blessing with true mindless drivel - but a curse when need for talk or deeper diving is actually important.
    +/- Passionate: A deep feeling and fiery soul, Mevia is passionate and driven by her emotions. This gives her the burning fire to fight for her goals; but it also makes her hot headed and emotionally charged where a cooler dead is needed.
    +/- Proud: Mandalorian and Chiss, Kemme'viawa'nuvci is a very stout and proud individual. She is determined and self driven, but the old proverb is that pride can come before a fall...

- Jealousy: "Untouched by Manda's Blessing," unblessed by the Force. Not naturally talented, not empowered by supernatural or superscientific means. Surrounded by a family of "specials," Mevia has always felt outclassed and outshined. A nobody. Born in the dust and dirt of slavery; adopted, not born, into her family. Mevia is a naturally jealous and envious individual, who sees only what she does not have and what she was never able to be. She sees in green so sickly, her jealousy can drive her to be a horrible person to justify how she feels and that she is the victim deserving justice for her circumstances.
    - Reckless: Hot headed, spiteful, passionate, blunt... reckless. Especially when her emotions get in the way, Mevia has a tendency to leap into danger without thinking.
    - Inferiority Complex: Born a Chiss slave, adopted by a family she considered far better than herself, left by the very father who saved her, and not Force Sensitive. Mevia suffers from an inferiority complex, which gives way to jealousy, anger, and wicked spite.
    - Something To Hate: Mevia has always found an enemy or rival to hate. She hates the Brotherhood Of The Maw, she hates the New Imperial Order (or Empire), she hates the Dark Empire (despite technically being a member!). She hates Jedi and Sith, and all Force Sensitives, because she is not Force Sensitive. She hates slavers, she hates how talented her sister is compared to her, and she hates too much salt on her fries. In short - Mevia is a very angry, bitter, and resentful person.
    - Untouched By Manda's Gift: Mevia Vizsla is not Force Sensitive, being completely unable to tap into its power through natural means.
    - Only Mortal: Not Force Sensitive, not cybernetically enhanced, not any kind of super soldier. For as skilled and powerful as she is, Mevia is only a mere mortal in a galaxy of gods.

QweTyRdx_o.png

• DARK EMPIRE

Name
    Description
    Caesar Kryze Caesar Kryze Lover and Alor'ad.
    Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Supreme Alor.
    Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert Ver'Alor.

FAMILY

Name
    Description
    Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Mother (Adopted; deceased.)
    Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Father (Adopted; MIA.)
    Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Older Sister (Adopted.)
    Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Grandfather (Adopted.)
    Yuri Maji Yuri Maji Cousin (Adopted.)
    Shai Maji Shai Maji Aunt (Adopted, deceased.)
    Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Uncle (Adopted, probably removed.)

OTHER CONNECTIONS

Name
    Description
    Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr He hates her guts and she hates his guts. Unfortunately, he's her future brother-in-law.
    Yael Kandar Yael Kandar Best Friend Forever.
    Emam Kandar Emam Kandar Heartbreaker.

AmxlXDUx_o.jpg

• NOTABLE SKILLS
    mkwa1b7Y_o.jpg
    DURABLE POWERHOUSE
    qBX9p6C5_o.jpg
    JETPACK DEMON
    lGgxUB1K_o.jpg
    SI'KAYHA ELITE
    YrLPp8ZE_o.jpg
    HEAVY AMMUNITION
    Z46fkvoE_o.jpg
    BLADE BUTCHER
    Zn0q2Urd_o.jpg
    MANDALORIAN CORE BOXER
    bySaIghv_o.jpg
    MANDALORIAN MARKSMANSHIP
    m2UYt9bJ_o.jpg
    SWOOP BIKER
    *Ability Icons can be found here.

hYXafwMH_o.jpg

• INVENTORY

jWxVzAVB_o.jpg

Armor:

Military:
    Civilian:

Weapons:

Blades:
    Blaster Rifles:
    Pistols:
    Other:

Vehicles:

Speeders:
    Fighters:

Other:

Hauwku3n_o.jpg

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

Themes
Full Name
Elise Vizsla Ahana-Gwyneira.
Alias(es)
Jac'Eli'Serum (Chiss name.)
"El'ika" (by Mia Monroe.)
"Elsie" (by Malum Marr.)​
Title(s)
Dreamseer.
Ajayid.​
Class(es)
Dreamseer Adept.
Vod Dar'Manda.​
Origin
Kestri (Birthplace.)
Archais (Raised.)​
Rank(s)
Force Knight (Earlystage.)
Third Dreamrune (Novanian Shamans/ Dreamseer Coven. Equivalent of valedictorian.)
Alor'ad (Mandalorian Protectors.)
Faction(s)
The Mandalorian Protectors.
The Novanian Shamans.
The Dreamseer Coven.​
Species
Mutt.​
Language(s)
Galactic Basic.
Mando'a.
Chiss.
Arkanian.
Arkanian (Novanian Offshoot Dialect.)​
Force Sensitive
Yes.​
Force Alignment

Neutral (Falling to the Dark.)​
Character Alignment
Chaotic Neutral (Leaning Good.)​
Height
5'4"​
Weight
114 lbs.​
Hair
Blonde.​
Eyes
Red.​
Template Credit
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

• Fig7rsmz_o.png

Once a Mandalorian, now choosing the path of an aruitiise. The Novanian raised Elise Ahana-Gwyneira is a kind hearted, sweet soul with an intelligence, cleverness, and bright spirit about her. Carrying a rather black and white view of the galaxy, with an overwhelming urge to save the entire galaxy from its sorrows, Elise's weight of the world and heavy emotions push her closer and closer to a darker path...

BZ2oraDW_o.jpg

• PERSONALITY

Elise Ahan-Gwyneira, formerly Elise Vizsla, is a kind and determined yet almost tragically idealistic person. Her core morality and values are centered on such simple yet grandstanding concepts such as the protection of the innocent and the betterment of all, as well as of course the punishment of evil. Despite many setbacks and moments of realization this core hasn't changed, although over time her methods and means by which she strives to keep them most assuredly have. While a good soul at heart with the noblest intentions one can have, she has indeed begun drifting down a dark path in order to achieve a goal which will always be out of reach and unattainable.

(~ Personality description written by the lovely Darth Strosius Darth Strosius .)

7F146CrF_o.jpg

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

+ Mandalorian Training: From birth, Elise Vizsla grew up learning and training to be a Mandalorian. She knows how to wield a wide range of weaponry, is skilled with jetpacks and repulsers, is adept in wearing heavy armor, and knows how to survive in the toughest of environments and situations. Her Mandalorian teachers include the Si'kayha Alor of Clan Vizsla, Kranak Vizsla; and Elise's Karjr mother, Gwyneira Vizsla.
    + Novanian Shaman Training: Elise joined the Novanian Shamans at age twelve and trained for years as Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran 's protégé. As a Shaman, Elise majored in being a Dreamseer. For approximately nine years, Elise remained within the Dreamseer Coven, learning a large range of skills, techniques, and abilities. Not only is Elise a practiced battle medic, but she has learned enough medical know how to perform lifesaving operations; and to identify and treat various illnesses and poisons. She is a skilled Force Healer as well. She is an alchemist and botanist, able to use various herbs and chemicals to create potions and salves, medicines and poisons. In Novanian libraries, Elise has learned much of galactic history, how various cultures and Force Religions have operated, and especially the Theology of her own people's Ancient Ones. Elise can use Mother's Root, the sacred Novanian plant, as both a psychedelic and a steroid-supplement.
    + Chiss Training: Despite only having distant Chiss blood, Elise was taught by her proud Chiss hybrid father in how to use Chiss equipment, technology, weaponry, and fighting styles. Elise also has learned of Chiss culture and their mannerisms, despite having never grown up in a proper Chiss society. Elise even has a Chiss name, Jac'Eli'Serum, despite only having a fraction of Chiss blood. Elise never considered herself a true Chiss, but she is appreciative of Chiss culture and respects it.
    + Physically Fit: Despite being a lithe and short woman, Elise is a fully trained warrior. She is physically stronger than she appears, and she can take an insane beating. She has endurance, and she has might. Her greatest physical strengths, however, are her speed and agility. She is dexterous and swift in combat, with a snappy and immediate reaction time.
    + Infrared Vision: Inherited from either her Chiss or Arkanian blood, Elise naturally had infrared vision.
    + Force Sensitive: Strongly attuned to the Force, Elise has inherated her mother's Force Sensitivity. She was trained more as a Mandalorian warrior than a Force Sensitive growing up, as Gwyneira believed that she should be Mandalorian first, a Force User second. Elise's first proper training in the Force came when she joined the Novanian Shamans, and she trained under Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran . Later on, when Elise joined the Mandalorian Protectors, she found another Force Master in Mia Monroe Mia Monroe . She has also received training from Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and Yorunarr Ahan-Yan'Sharlim Yorunarr Ahan-Yan'Sharlim . After her duel with Darth Carnifex, Mia believed that Elise was deserving of the "Knight" Force Ranking.
    + Prodigy: A child genius, Elise Vizsla has the Arkanian intellect of her mother. She was always a brilliant study, a quick learner, and an intelligent thinker. Elise flew through her homeschooling paces, graduating high school education at age eleven. In the Novanian Shamans, Elise earned the valedictorian title of Third Dreamrune - no easy feat for someone her age. Despite being young, Elise is already highly skilled as a Mandalorian warrior, and she soaks up any new fighting styles taught to her. The Ajayid enjoys intellectual and philosophical study, and especially archeology, ruin exploration, and lore research.
    + Compassionate: A kind and soft hearted soul, Elise Vizsla has always been highly sensitive to the needs of others. She wants to protect innocent people, and she cannot stand cruelty and abuses of power. Elise is kind to animals, shows honor in protecting the weak, and is willing to put the needs of others before her own.

sTvWmZiP_o.jpg

+/- Sensitive: Naive and highly sensitive, Elise feels strongly and passionately. She is a sweet and kind soul, but is she equally emotional and whiny. She has a tendency to take things personally and is wounded easily by the harshness of others. She is frequently traumatized and haunted by the harsh realities of a that she sees as cruel and cold. A pure hearted and naive fool, Elise is unable to comprehend wanting to inflict harm unto others.
    +/- High Drug Tolerance: During her training in the Novanian Shamans, Elise had to develop immunity to a potent plant, the Mother's Root. The plant's terrifying side effects took years to develop immunity to. Once she mastered Mother's Root, however, she not only has her culture's signature plant on her side, but has developed a strong immunity to other drugs, venoms, and chemicals. This is an incredible strength when poisoned... but a crutch when trying to get bacta to work quickly.
    +/- Goal Oriented: Elise is obsessed with her ambitions, goals, and desires. She is a workaholic, and she works hard to train, study, and accumulate the needed tools to do whatever she sets herself to do. She can be passionate, driven, and hard working - but she can equally be obsessive, self-destructive, and unreasonable.

wj5xK3hK_o.jpg

- High Metabolism: Inherited from her Eldorai blood, Elise has a higher level and could die a lot sooner compared to others without proper nutrition.
    - Genetic Instability: Her father was once injected with a super soldier serum. Her mother was genetically expiramented on in a lab. Both parents are hybrids as is. Elise suffers from a genetic instability that increases her risk for mental and physical disorders developing as she ages.
    - Never Slows Down: With the weight of the world on her shoulders, Elise hardly ever slows down. She races through her life, hitting all the goal posts and doing all the training needed to get strong enough to "save everyone." Unfortunately, this Type A personality can cause her to be reckless, and she often times has a tendency to drive herself into the ground in exhaustion and foolhardiness.
    - Hero Complex: Elise needs to be the hero. She has to be the one to swoop in and save everyone. She must save every person, ever city, every soul. When she is unable to reach her high expectations of saving the day and preventing anything bad from happening, she crashes into the depths of despair at her own lack of strength to do the impossible.
    - Force Poisoned: Shortly before Elise was conceived, her mother fought at the Battle Of Tython; a battle so devastating in the Force, it warped reality itself. Overwhelmed by it all, Gwyneira Krayt had melded and faded into the Netherworld, and she wandered for months in Nether time before returning to the galaxy. The combined effects of Tython and the Netherworld poisoned Gwyneira's Force Connection, but when Elise was conceived it was passed completely over to her. It was an unassuming plague, as her family assumed that her off the charts Psychometry and Force Drain were due to inheriting her mother's powerful Force Sense. Elise is far more naturally inclined to use the Dark Side of the Force, and she finds the Light Side difficult to properly manifest. She struggles greatly in the realm of Force Sense, being able to generally sense things, but unable to pick out many details. She took months to properly identify the distinct coldness of the Dark Side when it was in the air. Elise is powerful in the Force, and capable of controlling it, but it takes great effort to counteract the Force Poisoning's effects.
    - Poor People Skills: Since she was a child, Elise was a genius, a bookworm, and a hardcore trainer. She trained day and night in her combat skills, soaked up knowledge and schooling like a sponge, and was a prodigy as both a Mandalorian and a Dreamseer. Unfortunately, with years of training and schooling under her belt, Elise never was a social acolyte. Despite being an extrovert, Elise never made many friends and allies growing up, and her social skills in general have suffered as a result. She is quite terrible at reading other people, and she is often times confused in the face of social situations, especially casual ones. However, Elise still has a charming aura and kind heart about her, and she is able to make friends easily through this and her deep convictions, which surprisingly manifest in a budding leadership potential.

0i30vWtd_o.jpg

• SKqozOUv_o.jpg

FAMILY

Name
    Description
    Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Mother (Deceased.)
    Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Father (MIA.)
    Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Younger Sister (Adopted.)
    Yuri Maji Yuri Maji Older Cousin (Adopted.)
    Shai Maji Shai Maji Aunt (Adopted, deceased.)
    Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Grandfather (Adopted.)
    Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Uncle (Adopted, probably removed.)
    Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Al'verde (Officiall Force Master.)

Buir (Adopted, following biological mother's death.)
    Ordo Ordo Great Grandfather (Biological, on her mother's side.)

Uncle (Adopted, through Mia Monroe.)

CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS

Name
    Description
    Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Forbidden Lover.
    Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Official Dreamseer Mentor.

Father figure.
    Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar Unlikely Sith friend.

Malum's cousin.

NOVANIAN SHAMANS

Name
    Description
    Yorunarr Ahan-Yan'Sharlim Yorunarr Ahan-Yan'Sharlim Faction Leader.

MANDALORIAN PROTECTORS

Name
    Description
    Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Mand'Alor.
    Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Vod.

OTHER CONNECTIONS

Name
    Description
    Yael Kandar Yael Kandar Unfriendly Rival.
    Valery Noble Valery Noble Elise is wary of the person who killed her auntie.

ENEMIES

Name
    Description
    Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Failed assassination attempt. He toyed with her and nearly killed her.
    Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast Sith Witch, the kind of person Elise despises.

other

Name
    Description
    Character name/tagRelationship description

OBO64MMH_o.jpg

• NOTABLE SKILLS
    527577.png
    MANDALORIAN WARRIOR
    Phasewalkassassin.png
    DREAMSEER SHAMAN
    Shockwave.png
    FORCE AFFINITY
    527329.png
    HEALER
    Acidblade.png
    SHADOW AND TRICKERY
    527434.png
    LIGHTSABER ACOLYTE
    *Ability Icons can be found here

SKILL PROFILE / OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES

UNGqQ9xI_o.jpg
    • 527577.png
      MANDALORIAN WARRIOR: Despite no longer being a Mandalorian, Elise carries all the training and skills she possesses from being Mandalorian most of her life.
      • Bracercharge.png
        Tools & Tricks: Elise has trained her entire life to use beskar'gam, as well as Mandalorian equipment, tools, and gadgets. She can use grenades, missiles, and many other ordinances. Elise also can use the jetpacks and jump boots Mandalorians and renown for. She has always favored Mandalorian Vambraces, and she even has a set of vambraces inspired from the Mandalorian model still.
      • 527485.png
        Ranged Mastery: Elise has the use of various pistols, rifles, and launchers under her belt. She even has gotten good with the bow and energy bow. Elise is most notably skilled in using pistols.
      • Backstab.png
        Blades Out: Beskads and kals are Elise's specialty. Especially with knives and dirks, Elise prefers to use melee combat over ranged.
      • Shockround.png
        Piercing Spear: Elise has been trained to use the beskar spear, and she is decently skilled with it.
    • Phasewalkassassin.png
      DREAMSEER SHAMAN:
      • Forcevalor.png
        Dreamseer's Blessing: Dreamseers are all granted the Dreamseer Blessing, which allows a Dreamseer to instantly force unconsciousness and sleep upon another person through mere physical touch..
      • 527456.png
        Dreamwalker: As a Dreamseer, Elise is gifted in using the Force to travel freely through dreams, interpreting dreams, and using the Force to draw connections and read between lines. Select Dreamseers, Elise included, can lucidly enter the Dreamscape through the Force and control their own and others' dreams indirectly or directly. Dreams are their territory to do as they please in, and they can completely shape their reality in the dreaming state of both themselves and others.
      • Koltotank.png
        Botanist & Alchemist: Elise studied and trained for eight years to become a skilled botanist and medical alchemist. She can easily identify and use a large range of herbs, plants, chemicals, and fruits as both healing and harming salves.
      • Ability_Operative_Diagnostic_Scan.jpg
        Battle Medic: Elise has been trained to be a classic Battle Medic, applying First Aid and emergency operations on the battlefield.
      • Phasewalkshadow.png
        Shamanic Healing: Elise is able to use unique Force Healing techniques used by the Novanian Shamans.
    • Shockwave.png
      FORCE AFFINITY:
      • 527585.png
        Nature's Fury: Elise's go to offensive Force power is Plant Surge. She even carries seeds of several plants into battle to aide her.
      • Blinded.png
        Illusionary: Elise is skilled in Force Illusions and Mind Tricks. She mostly applies them subtly, to confuse opponents. However, when tapping into her Mother's Root, she can cast large scale illusions and create entire Dreamscapes.
      • Brooding.png
        Stealth: Elise is skilled in Force Sense and Force Cloak, masking herself from the physical eye and Force Sense.
      • Backflips.png
        Augmentation: Elise's earliest Force specialty was Augmentation. She uses the Force to greatly increase her physical skills and attributes.
      • 527330.png
        Healing: Elise is meticulous and skilled at using traditional Force Healing.
    • Acidblade.png
      CLOAK AND TRICKERY:
      • Assaulttech.png
        Stealth Tech Training: Elise knows how to use a plethora of stealth tools and technology, including Chiss stealth tech. She can use this in conjuction with natural sneaking skills and the Force, making herself invisible to all.
      • Blood_soaked_skull.png
        Assassin's Touch: Elise is very skilled in sneak attacks with knives. She can also poison her daggers, use the Force to carry out sneak attacks, and use illusions to cover her tracks,
    • 527434.png
      LIGHTSABER ACOLYTE:
      • 527558.png
        Standard Lightsaber: Elise is currently only trained in the standard single blade type.
      • 527556.png
        Shii-Cho Maeltrum: Elise mostly specializes in Shii-Cho, as it most closely resembles traditional swordfighting.
      • Ability_Sith_Warrior_Ravage.jpg
        Ataru Acrobative: Elise also has been training in Ataru due to its swift and dexterous nature,
      • 527444.png
        Makashi Grace: Elise has put some practice into Makashi fencing, once more inspired by its similarities to traditional swordplay.
      • 527437.png
        Jar'Kai Storm: A second blade is sometimes useful in combat, Elise has been training in Jar'Kai as well.

DREAMSEER AND NOVANIAN SHAMAN APPLICATIONS

U6cilo8t_o.jpg

Novanian Shamans are a coven of shamans who are dedicated to their own homeworld, Archais, and the Ancient Ones who once lived there. Force Sensitive Shamans are especially able to be closely connected to the spiritual realms, the Ancient Ones, and can vastly improve upon the techniques and blessings given to none-Force Sensitive members.

Shamans can apply a special war paint, which when activated gives them access to their powers. Their eyes and war paint will grow red while the abilities are active. Under these effects, Elise's own Force abilities effecting the Mind and Sense, are greatly boosted in power.

There are three branches of the Shamatic order - Warseers, Deathseers and Dreamseers. Elise is a Dreamseer, thus only has access to Dreamseer powers.

As a Dreamseer, Elise is gifted in using the Force to travel freely through dreams, interpreting dreams, and using the Force to draw connections and read between lines. Dreamseers are all granted the Dreamseer Blessing, which allows a Dreamseer to instantly force unconsciousness and sleep upon another person through mere physical touch.

Dreamseers are able to manipulate a psychedelic, Force sensitive plant unique to Archais, the Mother's Root. The Mother's Root, once inhaled or eaten, will cause drowsiness, hallucinations, numbness to pain, and really trippy episodes. A tolerance is built up within Dreamseers through small scale exposure, which allows them to far better handle the symptoms, use the symptoms to their advantage, and to control the symptoms of their victims affected by it. This immunity is most naturally found in pureblooded Novanians/ Arkanians. Ajayids (hybrids)/ Arkanian Off-shots and non-Novanians find Mother's Root a lot harder to build up.

Connected to the Ancient One pantheon of ancient Force Entities, Elise has the ability to summon the conciousness of one of the Ancient Ones into her mind, and from there may be granted advice and an extra pair of eyes if the Ancient One summoned desired. The Ancient One will not possess the body of the summoner.

When Shaman powers are expended, a Dreamseer will suffer side effects ranging from mild to severe. Drowsiness, headaches, hang over, sensitivity to lights and sounds, and similar side effects can annoy or debilitate a Dreamseer between a short amount of time and weeks.

Select Dreamseers, Elise included, can lucidly enter the Dreamscape through the Force and control their own and others' dreams indirectly or directly. Dreams are their territory to do as they please in, and they can completely shape their reality in the dreaming state of both themselves and others.

• INVENTORY

bZKh1lFv_o.jpg

Melee Weapons:
    • Swords:
    • Knives:
    • Lightsabers:
      • Legada.
      • Curador.
    • Other:
      • REC-ACS/01 "Batillum" - Pattern Entrenching Tool.

Ranged Weapons:

Armor:
    • Vambraces.

Vehicles:

Ships:

4zfik1e5_o.jpg

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

MINAKO AOKI-BARRAN

Theme
Full Name
Minako Aoki-Barran​
Alias(es)
Akita.​
Title(s)
Duchess (Estranged.)​
Class(es)
Character Class
Profession
Etc​
Origin
Homeworld/Birthplace​
Rank(s)
Force Acolyte.
Magnarra (Scar Hounds).​
Faction(s)
Dark Empire.
The Scar Hounds.​
Species
Mostly Human (Atrisian) with minor Mirialan.​
Language(s)
Galactic Basic.
Galidraani.​
Force Sensitive
Yes.​
Force Alignment
Dark.​
Character Alignment
Chaotic chaotic!​
Height
5'2 inches.​
Weight
106 lbs.​
Hair
Black.​
Eyes
Brown.​
Template Credit
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

• Minako Aoki-Barran is the daughter of Imperial Knight Aoki-Barran Mira. She was seemingly abandoned by her mother, and so was raised by her great uncle, Thomas Barran, within the Scar Hounds. When the Dark Empire arose from the ashes of the New Imperial Order and Brotherhood Of The Maw, the Scar Hounds joined them. And thus, Minako joined alongside them.

• HISTORY

"Those pesky gangsters almost undid everything!!!"
    "Keep it down, for goodness sake! You never know when the bloodhound or his darkhans are gonna show up!"
    "Both of you shut up! Your stressing's gonna attract attention!"

During the early days of the Scar Hounds' exile, the Scar Hounds struggled to get by. Thomas Barran's corrupted niece, Aoki-Barran Mira, was at the time a member of the group. When an Atrisian bandit kind of noble descent realized that the Scar Hounds housed an adopted Barran and biological Aoki, he saw opportunity. He made a deal - he would provide equipment and materials for the Scar Hounds... if she agreed to carry his seed. She agreed to these terms, and the Scar Hounds began receiving much needed supplies once Mira was confirmed to be with child. However, the deal was abruptly cut short when another crime syndicate crushed the bandits, and the child's father with them. Mira went on to give birth to a daughter, whom she would name Minako. Minako was precious to Mira, and she soon became so enamored with the infant that it started to undo the brainwashing of the Scar Hounds.

In fear of re-radicalization spreading to their Khan, Thomas Barran, the warlords of the Scar Hounds took unauthorized action. They brainwashed and wiped Mira's mind further, convincing her that she had never even had a child ever. The infant was thrown to the marauders, and Mira went on to serve the Scar Hounds a little further until her corruption was finally broken. By the time Mira defected from the Scar Hounds, Thomas found out about the existence of an abandoned Barran growing up in his tribesmen. He took the girl under his wing, raising her as his own. He was completely unaware of the truth of how she got there...

Growing up, Minako was trained in a diversity of Atrisian and Gaalidraani martian arts and weaponry. Skilled with various melee and ranged weapons, as well as skilled in unarmed combat; Minako thrived as Thomas Barran's Scion. She adopted the Scar Hounds philosiphy of the greater galaxy being meaningless. War, death, and rebirth was the only answer. However, she was more than happy to make her own fun in the process, and enjoyed behaving in a more childish, carefree manner.

Eventually, the Scar Hounds joined the Dark Empire, the Brotherhood Of The Maw and New Imperial Order's great successor. She would join alongside them.

• STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

+ I Live To Fight: An adaptable and quick thinking fighter, Minako is skilled in melee weapons, ranged weapons, and her body as a weapon.
    + Warrior's Build: Despite her small size, Minako is strong and durable - but especially agile and swift.
    +/- Barran's Shadow: Like her mother before her was, Minako seems somehow bound to a Barran brother's side. Raised by Thomas Barran, Minako is glued to her great uncle. While uninterested in being a scion to Thomas' crown, Minako will forever fight for him and his well being. With how strong her attachment to him is though, it could be used against her by enemies both in the greater galaxy - and in the Dark Empire's own ranks...
    - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Minako believes that greater purpose in life is a lie, and that the only way to bring about a more meaningful galaxy is War, Death, And Rebirth. However, she is more than happy to treat the galaxy as one big game. She has her fair share of fun tearing everything apart, stealing trinkets and equipment for her own collection, and overall just being a scoundrel. In her mind, the galaxy just works this way, and she is justified to take what she wants in such a nihilistic and hedonistic universe.
    - Silent Prey: Minako is haunted by her mother "abandoning" her. She ever hunts for answers as to who she was, where she is now, and why she left her. The higher ups of the Scar Hounds have done a good job at keeping her blind, and Minako is ever desperate in her life journey of finding the answers she seeks. Because her mother "left" her, Minako has deep abandonment issues and attachment issues. She is borderline dependent on Thomas Barran in her bond with him.
    - Smol: Minako is a short and scrawny girl. She is as fit as she can be, but she obviously is at a disadvantage against larger and stronger enemies in the galaxy.

• DARK EMPIRE

Name
    Description
    Hex Hex Friend

FAMILY

Name
    Description
    Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Great Uncle.
    Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira Mother.
    Michael Barran Michael Barran Grandfather.

OTHER CONNECTIONS

Name
    Description
    tbatba

• NOTABLE SKILLS
    Bhrattatakigladiator.png
    SCAR HOUND MARAUDER
    Agonizingsaber.png
    ATRISIAN WEAPONS MASTER
    Zn0q2Urd_o.jpg
    ATRISIAN ART OF THE FIST
    527429.png
    GALIDRAANI BLADE GRACE
    527297.png
    EXPLOSIONS ARE FUN!
    527615.png
    SLUG ROUND WITH YOUR NAME ON IT

• INVENTORY

Melee Weapons:
    • TBA

Ranged Weapons:

Explosives & Ordinance:
    • TBA

Ships:
    • TBA

Other:
    • TBA

• STORY ARCS

INDEX
    - HOUND OF REN
    - TBD

HOUND OF REN
    Minako Aoki-Barran joins the Dark Empire alongside the rest of the Scar Hounds. Thomas Barran's granddaughter searches for answers concerning her mother amongst ex-NIO personal; all while integrating into the Knights Of Ren.
    Return To Running [ONGOING] - Minako meets another new member of the Scar Hounds, another girl her age, with a biological link to another Scar Hound leader, Hex.

CLICK TO RETURN TO INDEX

ARC TITLE HERE
    Summary Here
    Thread Title & Link [INCOMPLETE/COMPLETE/ONGOING] - Thread description

Last edited:
Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

AOKI-BARRAN MIRA

Theme
Full Name
Aoki-Barran Mira.​
Alias(es)
The Shadow.
Barran's Shadow.
The Imperial Samurai.
The Shadow Hound.

Mira Barran.
Aoki Mira.​
Title(s)
Noblelady of the Barran Family.
Fallen Heir of the Aoki Family.​
Class(es)
Nobility.​
Origin
Atrisia.​
Rank(s)
Rogue Force Master.​
Faction(s)
The Imperial Military Protectorate.
Species
Human (Atrisian) & Mirialian Hybrid.​
Language(s)
Galactic Basic.
Atrisian.
Goidelic.​
Force Sensitive
Yes.​
Force Alignment

Light.​
Character Alignment
Lawful Good.​
MBTI Personality Type
ISFJ.​
Height
5'7".​
Weight
148 lbs.​
Hair
Black.​
Eyes
Brown.​
Template Credit
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

• Once an Imperial Knight of the New Imperial Order, a Pelleaonist, and the Shadow of Micheal Barran. After the Empire fell, Aoki-Barran Mira was set for a long, difficult road of being lost and found, For nearly fifteen years, Aoki-Barran Mira was a Shadow, hardly known to exist, who worked as an Imperial Knight Shadow and crime fighter for the Imperial Military Protectorate. With the rise of the Dark Empire, however, it is time for the Shadow to ascend to the Light once more...

6VucACIG_o.jpg

• HISTORY

LIFE STORY

INDEX
    - Early Life
    - The New Imperial Order
    ⅠⅠⅠ - The Scar Hounds
    V - The Imperial Military Protectorate
    V - Rise Of The Dark Empire
    Please do not move the anchors, they're where they need to be.

See the 'Story Arcs' tab on this bio to see this thread tracking format in action. A simpler format can be seen on the 'Story Arcs' tab of this other bio. Or you can do something else of your choosing.

EARLY LIFE

Aoki Mira was born on Atrisia and raised in her uncle and aunt's household in a remote island village. Mira only has a few, warm and fond, memories of her mother. The Mirialan woman had been killed during travels when the child was only a couple years old. Her entire life, Mira was raised by her uncle, aunt, and father. Her father was an Atrisian who went by the surname Aoki. The man frequently left their home in her earlier life, leaving her with her aunt and uncle on Atrisia as he set out on his job, which required a lot of travel. Eventually, he explained just what he was doing to the young girl. Aoki, in fact, had once been a member of the Jedi Order, a Jedi Knight. However, he was jaded and weary of their never ending cycle of war in the galaxy and left to find his own path. Still loosely following the Jedi Code, he travelled the galaxy taking out criminals in a justice he believed was swifter and more secure than the Jedi's.

Since she was a toddler, Aoki Mira was rigorously trained in various Atrisian martial arts. Her family was determined to help her learn to protect herself. Furthermore, while her father wanted her to make choices for herself, he wanted her to be a cut above the rest if she chose a path similar to his own.

Sadly, when she was fourteen, a surprise attack by followers of Mythos burned her village and slaughtered her aunt and uncle. Aoki arrived in time to save his overwhelmed and traumatized daughter, whisking her away to another part of the planet. It was there that Mira declared her desire to train to be like her father, and he officially took her as his apprentice.

For another five years, traveling Atrisia's hemispheres and flying across the Galaxy, he taught her to perfect the martial arts she grew up in. Furthermore, he also started slowly training her in the lightsaber forms and how to use the Force. As much as he wanted more time, however, after hearing enough about the outside galaxy and the escalation of war and death at the hands of the Brotherhood Of The Maw, he reluctantly started taking Mira out on his missions of peace keeping - through force, of course.

It would be further unfortunate that during one of their travels, their ship was ambushed by pirates and crashed. On the surface of an unfamiliar planet, Mira was too dazed to act as her injured father fought valiantly... but fell in defense of his daughter. Memory eludes her on how she survived. She only remembers the agony of losing her mentor, friend, and father...

She was alone now, only with his philosophies and training to carry her on.

CLICK TO RETURN TO INDEX

THE NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
    882ABY(?)-885ABY.​

Shortly after the crash, Mira was found by the Imperial Knight Inquisitor Raina Demici ( Avelion Avelion ) and pitied for her situation. Sensing her strength in the Force, Raina Demici took Mira on as her Imperial Knight Errant, bringing her into the order and stability of the New Imperial Order, later known as the Empire.
    Aoki Mira learned to become a shadow, using her skills in combat to swiftly take down criminals and hostile rebellions within the Empire's borders. The young woman spent her spare time on Serenno, learning of the political systems of the Empire. She naturally leaned Pellaeonist, believing in strict law enforcement and military might, but also believing in the fair treatment, freedom, and right of imperial civilians. Soon enough, she was promoted to Imperial Knight by Lucien Dooku himself, and encouraged in her path of both justice and mercy.

The Empire would attack the Galactic Alliance's sacred world of Ilum. Mira was devastated by it, and her part in it, unable to comprehend the Empire's vile deeds in such a sacred place. During this time, her family sword Utaken was completely shattered by her opponent, Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo , and she retired most of her family heirlooms after battle. She believed she was not worthy. During this difficult time, however, she met a fellow Imperial Knight and Pellaeonist, Michael Barran Michael Barran , who promised her a future with a benevolent and kind Empire. Mira devoted everything she had to his goals and methods, becoming his Shadow and continuing her work as a crime fighting Inquisitor. They developed a close bond, and Michael Barran soon adopted Mira as his own daughter, christening her Aoki-Barran Mira,

The Empire, however, was doomed to fall. The Scar Hounds, lead by Michael's own brother, launched a devastating assault on the planet of Nirauan. following the Empire's scattering that followed DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran 's death. During this invasion, the last of the Empire fell. Michael Barran was knocked into a comatose state, and Mira herself was taken captive by Thomas Barran Thomas Barran and dragged back into the Scar Hound's shadows...

... where she would be changed forever.

CLICK TO RETURN TO INDEX

THE SCAR HOUNDS
    880ABY-885ABY.
    Once captured by Thomas Barran Thomas Barran , Mira was dragged, chained and drugged, into the depths of the Scar Hounds lairs. There, she was subjected to the same corruption thaat Thomas Barran himself received, when he was resurrected. This led to Mira being completely brainwashed into the nihilistic, apocalyptic mindset of the Scar Hounds, and she was instantly converted to their side.

For approximately five years, Mira fought as the Shadow Hound of the Scar Hounds, serving at her adoptive uncle's side. During this time, she was a raider and thug, albeit far more skilled than what a "thug" might be considered. Her nobility caught the attention of an Atrisian crime leader lead by an exiled noble, who knew of the Aoki Clan's nobility. He offered the then struggling Scar Hounds equipment and supplies if Aoki-Barran bore him an heir of noble blood. She agreed. However, shortly after she became pregnant, the crime lord and his own syndicate were wiped out by the more powerful hutts of his region. When Mira gave birth to her child, Minako Aoki-Barran Minako Aoki-Barran , she fell in love. The child made her smile and laugh for the first time since her biological father had been alive. The child not only gave her a feeling of warmth, but a feeling of hope. When the Scav Kings of the Scar Hounds noticed that her love for her daughter was so deep that it was undoing their brainwashing, they could not let it continue. They wiped Mira's memory of ever having a child, separated mother and daughter, and hid the baby away in a random Scar Tribe. This one undoing of the brainwashing was averted, but soon another happenstance would come upon her... and be successful.

Mira discovered that while he was in terrible condition, Michael Barran and the Highland Brotherhood were indeed alive and well. In exile, the remaining survivors of the Pellaeonist part were tucked away on Nirauan. When Mira slipped off to find Barran, the Novanian Shamans discovered her corrupted mental state and finally performed a ritual to break her of the brainwashing. Mira never returned to the Scar Hounds, instead turning herself over the Michael Barran and his new organization... the Imperial Military Protectorate.

CLICK TO RETURN TO INDEX

THE IMPERIAL MILITARY PROTECTORATE
    885ABY-900ABY.
    Pardoned by an insanity plea, Aoki-Barran Mira was put under heavy surveillance as she started to finally claw out of her Scar Hounds corruption and the devastation of the Empire's collapse. She went through years of therapy to sort out the tangled wreckage and poison in her head. She traveled to worlds such as Archais, Atrisia, and Mirial in search for a sense of peace and order in her heart. As the New Imperial Military Protectorate rose in Nirauan and the surrounding regions, Mira eventually became mentally well enough to start training again. And soon, she entered military service once more. An Imperial Knight Shadow, she would be a silent shade, unknown by the galaxy, as she worked as a crime hunter and border protection agent. Feeling like a failure to her bloodline, her adoptive family, and her role in the galaxy as a protector and bringer of order, she exiled herself to this unknown existence... never touching the light as she once had. As usual, she served as Michael Barran's Shadow, as a shield arm, protecting the borders of the I.M.P. as she awaited her chance at redemption for all her past mistakes.

CLICK TO RETURN TO INDEX

RISE OF THE DARK EMPIRE
    900ABY-Present.​
    When the Dark Empire, an amalgamation of Mawite and Imperial Tarkinist remnants, threatened the galaxy, Mira's consciousness burned within her. She was unable to witness herself, and the I.M.P., living in the shadows of isolation as the galaxy burned under those she once served. She was one of the first of the Imperial Military Protectorate to suggest going on the offensive against the Dark Empire. After so many years of existing in the shadows, Aoki-Barran Mira would return to the light. She true redemption had begun.

• PERSONALITY

Your character's personality traits.

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

+ Disciplined: Since she was a child, Mira grew up under Atrisian stoicism and self control. Mira is disciplined and orderly, traditional (to an extent) and coordinated.
    + Compassionate: A deeply compassionate soul, Mira defends the innocent and helps the weak.
    +/- Stoic: A reserved individual, Mira is more likely to contain and hide her emotions despite her sensitive nature. She thrusts emotion aside, without losing her compassion, and is steel focused on professionalism and military prose.
    +/- Gentle: A kind and soft soul, Mira is sweet and merciful despite her more aloof nature.
    +/- Justice & Order: Unlike the Jedi, Mira is more willing to do what must be done for the greater good. While killing in not her first option, especially after her experiences in the Scar Hounds and returning from that, Mira is willing to kill when necessary. Mira believes in stricter law enforcement and military prowess, using raw strength to enforce stability and order. She is not nearly as extreme in this as Imperial Tarkinists, who devalue individual rights and freedom, however. Mira still believes in mercy, freedom, and rights. Mira's emphasize on order and power, however, may still put her at odds with the likes of the Jedi despite Mira's well-meaning and graceful nature.
    - Traumatized: Since she was young, Mira was constantly bombarded with the harshness and cruelty of the galaxy. Obviously, this has stuck with her endlessly, tormenting her and swaying her ideals and actions.
    - Sensitive: Mira's sensitivity to others and herself has barred her from becoming a "true imperial," at least as far as Tarkinists and the likes of the Dark Empire would be concerned. Mira's soft heart may also be manipulated and swayed by opponents who would use her compassion as leverage to their advantage.
    - Ex-Empirical: Once an Imperial Knight of the New Imperial Order, Mira is haunted by the Empire's darker deeds and how she herself took part in them in the past.
    - Scarred By Hounds: Brainwashed and corrupted by the Scar Hounds at a point, Mira is working to this present day to undo the full extent of the poisoning in her mind.
    - Permeated With Loss: She has lost her entire biological family, her Empire, her uncle in the Scar Hounds, Michael Barran once, her adoptive grandfather, her sense of stability, her own self, her child... Mira's life is ever encompassed with the thick fogs of grief and sorrow. She is extremely attached to the bonds and people she still has, and would even taunt herself with the Dark Side she'd otherwise leave untouched to keep them by her side.

• THE IMPERIAL MILITARY PROTECTORATE

Name
    Description

FAMILY

Name
    Description
    Michael Barran Michael Barran Adopted Father.
    DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Adopted Grandfather (Deceased.)
    Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Adopted Uncle/ Father Figure.
    Minako Aoki-Barran Minako Aoki-Barran Daughter (Unknown.)

OTHER CONNECTIONS

Name
    Description
    Yorunarr Ahan-Yan'Sharlim Yorunarr Ahan-Yan'Sharlim Therapist.
    Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Therapist.

• NOTABLE SKILLS
    527427.png
    ATRISIAN MARTIAL ARTS EXPERT
    Agonizingsaber.png
    ATRISIAN BLADE PROFESSIONAL
    527437.png
    LIGHTSABER MAELSTRUM
    Phasewalkassassin.png
    IMPERIAL KNIGHT SHADOW
    527573.png
    LIGHTSIDE MASTER
    Assaulttech.png
    SHADE OF STEALTH
    Telekineticblitz.png
    TEMPLAR OF DISTRUCTION
    Backflips.png
    MIRIALIAN DEXTERITY

SKILL PROFILE / OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES

527427.png
    Atrisian Martial Arts Expert:
    • Aoki-Barran Mira is an expert in a wide range of armed and unarmed combat styles stemming from Atrisia. She is especially skilled in unarmed combat and blades.

527437.png
    Lightsaber Maelstrum:
    • Mira is knowledgeable of all forms of lightsaber combat. However, she especially effective with Shii-Cho, Ataru, and Trakata. She is also skillful in Jar'Kai, Makashi, Niman, and Juyo.
    • She is the least proficient with Soresu and Vaapad.

527573.png
    Lightside Master:
    • Mira was a Dark Sider during her time in the Scar Hounds, however, as an Imperial Knight, she is completely dedicated to the Light Side of the Force. Some abilities and skills that could be considered Dark Side have been bent by the Light Side. This has turned skills such as Destruction from shredding terror to a merciful slugthrower shot.
    • Force Augmentation was the first aspect of the Force Mira has mastered. She is a professional in using the Force to enhance her own physical attributes.
    • Mira is an expert with all manners of Force Stealth and Cloaking.
    • Aoki-Barran is very capable of using the Force in powerful maelstrums, as purified destructive displays of power. Wall Of Light, for example, is something she excels at.
    • Non-Lethal measures of ending conflicts are also a skill Mira has developed in recent years.
    • Mira is also a good Force Healer, though not a specialized expert.
    • Mira is weak to mental attacks, illusions, and emotional manipulation.

Phasewalkassassin.png
    Imperial Knight Shadow:
    • Barran's Shadow is most comfortable as an agent of the night. She is skilled as a stealth operative, never leaving witnesses after she is finished with a mission taking care of dangers within her jurisdiction.
    • Mira is an efficient and swift crime fighter. She is willing to kill criminals, but equally able to knock them unconscious without ever realizing who attacked them. Believing in redemption and mercy, Mira is more likely to attempt rehabilitation, turning criminals in to the authorities to deal with, as opposed to the icy justice of death.

527447.png
    Physical Strengths and Limits:
    • Blink: Relying on speed and stealth, Mira can start and end fights in mere moments.​
    • Grace: Dexterous and fluid, this Mirialian hybrid is able to weave and dodge. She dances elegantly and fights with mesmerizing grace.​
    • Battle of Attrition: Despite her speed, silence, and agility, Mira is far less efficient in drawn out conflicts. While capable of fighting for extended periods of time without collapsing, she becomes far more easily tired out and drained as time continues to tick on during fights. She is most effective ending things in short bursts, and she is prone to needing rest after long fights.​

• INVENTORY

Armor:

Weapons:

Vehicles and Ships:
    • tba.

Casual Possessions:

• STORY ARCS

INDEX
    - TBD
    - TBD
    Please do not move the anchors, they're where they need to be.

See the 'Story Arcs' tab on this bio to see this thread tracking format in action. A simpler format can be seen on the 'Story Arcs' tab of this other bio. Or you can do something else of your choosing.

RISE FROM SHADOWS
    As the Dark Empire rises, so too does Aoki-Barran Mira rise from the shadows after so long. Determined to redeem herself for the past, Mira works with the Imperial Military Protectorate and others to fight back against the Dark Empire.​

CLICK TO RETURN TO INDEX

TBA
    Summary Here

Last edited:

c32Yb6q.png

jWxVzAVB_o.jpg

Mevia Vizsla.
Kemme'viawa'nuvci.
Death's Hand.
Equipment
ArmorNone.
Melee WeaponsDavaab'beskad, personal Chiss "Execution" beskad.
PistolsHG-88 'Big Iron' Hand Cannon.

jayison-devadas-flat-spaces-basebright3.jpg

c32Yb6q.png

"If you betray me, then I will hunt you down and make you regret it..."

Mevia Vizsla was risking a lot, coming here.

The planet's desolate surface rolled with barren winds. As she approached the space station ahead, the Chiss sighed. Her black mane of hair danced in the wind as her black trenchcoat flapped at her ankles. If the Death's Hand, if the Dark Empire, realized that Mevia was seeking the revitalization of her Chiss brethren. Mevia had every reason to be here. Every reason to crave and desire the dignity, might, and glory of her people. She had not expected it to come, however, during the phase of Death's Hand plan where they still were working with the abominable, vile remnants of Mawites and Imperials. Mevia had every reason to hate the Dark Empire as well... but for the sake of her Mandalorian kin, she temporarily served them.

Yet here she was, perhaps betraying them a bit too early.

But Mevia's passion burned within her. Her rage. The Chiss Revivalist Movement was here, and there was no way she was going to ignore the plight of her people. The ex-Mawite slave entered the building, and entered into uncharted waters once more.

Inside, she was shocked. There were so many Chiss here, and it made her tear up. She had never seen so many of her free people in one place. She had been born long after Csilla was destroyed, never seeing the glory of the Chiss Ascendency. Her fellow slaves had given her her Chiss name when she was young, and when he had saved her, her half-Chiss father taught her all he could on Chiss society. Mevia clenched her fist, walking in with smoldering passion and determination in her eyes. A single tear dropped from her eye.

Silent, she leaned against a wall and began to observe the happenings in this room, the plan of the revolutionists. Her pistol was on her hip, but she held a wrapped, long object in her hands. It was a Mandalorian piece, forged by her mother, that paid heavy omage to her Chiss heritage. Perhaps, it was worth bringing as a testament. But the only visible sign of her Mandalorian roots today was to be seen on the Iron Heart pendant on her neck. Her attempts to get here without being caught made her late, and she knew she likely only had a limited amount of time until she was missed.

Kemme'viawa'nuvci, however, was determined to see her people rise again. It was about karking time.

c32Yb6q.png

Last edited:

e70unXI.png

f0xHY9K.gif

Elise Vizsla
Mandalorian Protector.
Student of Mia Monroe Mia Monroe .
Pupil of Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran .
Third Dreamrune of the Novanian Shamans.
Alor'ad of Vercopa Squad.
Dreamseer.

oiSv6s8D_o.png

7zZdWGz.png

Equipment
ArmorBeskar'gam.
Melee Weapons
Copad'kal, "Ambition", personal Mandalorian Kal.
Breshig War Forge Consolidated K-02M Kal.
Iviin'cer, beskar spear.
Pistols
KSTR-20 Borealis Heavy Blaster Pistol [Nearly Empty].
ENCL-21 Ra'ntisr Heavy Blaster Pistol [Empty].
Mandalorian Ripper Pistol MK.II. [Empty].
Seeds
Mother's Root.

elisemaybe.png

Unmask What Matters.

As the fight continued, Elise found it impossible to keep the undead back, even when combining her and Liorra's powers. Aloy's heavy blaster could only do so much, and the hoardes just kept coming. She hissed, jumping up onto the crashed vehicle. As one zombie barreled towards her, she pulled her Breshig Kal out. She aimed it, throwing it and thlunking it into the undead creature. As he fell, Elise reached out to call the knife back, but a burst of flame interrupted her concentration.

Elise looked up, seeing that a familiar flock of birds were circling overhead. As a black feather danced downwards and fell on her buy'ce, Elise watched purifying flames burst finish the hoard off. And she felt a familiar Force Presence. She knew who it was. She pulled the feather off her head and held it, only for it to dissipate. Once again, he left her...

Malum Marr, cowardly masked, jumped onto the ship's hull. Elise turned around, and watched as he ignored her completely. He spoke to Mia, cold as ice, and fury blossomed within her. She ripped off her buy'ce, tossing it aside in a burst of anger. She marched a couple steps forward, boots pounding, as tears slipped down her cheek.

"Gar ba'slanar ni!"

She reiterated in the common tongue, cutting between Mia and him.

"You left me!"

She pointed to his mask, fury and betrayal in her storming red eyes. "You nearly kill me! You leave me! You send a distant message finally saying you karking love me! Then you go silent again! Hut'unn!"

The pain flowed through her, as tears streamed down her face. She was already stressed and tired from fighting for so long, but now? Now, she was over the edge.

"I don't even know who I am anymore! I needed you, and you left me, like my father!"

Her knees shook. The tropical heat was already making her sweat, as her blonde hair flowed naturally in the rainforest climate. The sunlight burned her locks, causing them to glow a bright golden hue. She fell to her knees, where he knelt. She literally could have cared less that two more people were essentially in on the secret. And she did not care what they thought about it. Life as a Mandalorian was strangely grey, as she looked at the one who meant more to her than anything. She pleaded, once again, like she had back on Mandalore.

"Just take that stupid mask off! Look at me! I need to see you again!"

As she cried out to him, heartbroken, she heard the howls of more undead in the jungle. Her ear twitched in response, and she gritted her teeth, "Karking zombies. I'm not letting you run away again, cyare."

She reached out, grabbing his wrist. She stood up, yanking him up with her as she glared into the jungle. A cold energy burst from her as more roots and vines exploded outwards. Even compared to her and Liorra's combined attack earlier, this was a stronger burst of Plant Surge that maimed the corpses in their path. This time, the hoard could not even break through the treeline.

"We need to move, to the temple. I don't care what Mia says." She looked and glared at Malum, "He's taking us where we need to be. And the two of us are going to have a long talk."

In the mounds of corpses below, her buy'ce was forever buried. She would not miss it right now... but she would.

elisemaybe.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom