Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DXN-57 Breachlight Blaster Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

D X N - 5 7
B R E A C H L I G H T
stephan-williams-fotc-sidearm.jpg

"I look at my target, but he does not see me. I am silent. I am death."
- Writings of a Mandalorian Neo-Crusader

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a legendary blaster pistol for the Enclave.
  • Image Source: x
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster Pistol
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
  • Ammunition Type: Prothium Gas
  • Ammunition Capacity: Large
  • Effective Range: Personal
  • Rate of Fire: High
  • Stopping Power: High
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Muzzle sound suppressor.
  • Semi-automatic and automatic firing modes.
  • Modified disruptor technology increases range and damage.
  • Enhanced grips and shock-absorbent gel for decreased recoil.
  • Glowrod attachment on the bottom of the barrel
STRENGTHS
  • Silent Killer: A sound suppressor on the muzzle of the Breachlight severely reduces the report and flash of the weapon, making it much harder to identify.
  • Small Arms: The small size and light weight of the blaster makes it easy to conceal and use in tight situations.
  • High Worth: Because of the valuable components of the weapon, it's antiquity and the rare function of its muzzle suppression, the Breachlight is valuable to own.
WEAKNESSES
  • Long-Ranges: Due to the small size of the weapon, including its barrel and stock, the Breachlight's effectiveness drops at long ranges.
  • Recoil: The Breachlight has a high recoil that can become unmanageable when fired for long periods of time.
DESCRIPTION
In the Jungles of Dxun, you must be as silent as the predator you are hunting. One false move, one false sound, and you will find yourself in the bottom of a Drexl's stomach. The Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders knew this all too well. The casualties that came with clearing out enough jungle to create a compound were almost on par with that of a major battle, except that living on Dxun was living in a state of constant warfare. To survive, the clans needed to adapt, and adapt they did.

The DXN-57 Breachlight Blaster Pistol was one of those adaptations -- a blaster pistol with a large magazine was able to move easily through the thick undergrowth, and had a sound suppressor that turned the warriors of the Neo-Crusaders into virtually silent assassins. Although it lacked somewhat in the range department, warriors quickly discovered that range was not needed in the jungles of Dxun. The Breachlight is an effective and powerful blaster pistol, perfect cor those who want to conceal themselves from their enemy or discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom