Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Chains | SJC Dominion of T'surr

Objective C: Diplomacy

"That is correct."

Jyoti had set down a short time after the two other Jedi, disembarking from a large gunship with acontingent of Echani Firedancers in tow. While Jyoti herself was wore her usual black robes for field work, the fire dancers were clad in matte obsidian armor that covered them from head to necks, helmets resting under arms. Only the gleaming gunmetal decal of along their shoulder plates stood in contrast, a black unicorn's head - her husband's House Sigil.

"For every Jedi you can see, there's usually three more lying in wait."

Jyoti stopped at the side of Padawan Tano-Boteri, nodding to both her and Knight Morno in acknowledgement. The Firedancers fanned out in unison, forming a semicircle behind the Jedi. While sporting armor, they were whisper quiet in their movements, making not a single jingle or clank.

"Apologies if I interrupted," she continued, offering a small bow to the T'surr delegations representing both the moderate and hardline factions. "I am Jyoti Nooran, Jedi Master of the Silver Jedi Order. Thank you for meeting with us today. It's my hope we may come to a peaceful resolution to end all surface hostilities."

She became quiet again, allowing Morno to proceed. Right now she didn't need to speak. Her point had been made by the Echani warriors that followed her. The hardline T'surr counted their power in the number of slaves they kept. The matriarch's followers were not her slaves, but nonetheless each Firedancer was worth a hundred soldiers, representing the pinnacle of her warrior race.

Not slaves, nor Jedi either. Meaning their actions were not bound by any codes aside from their loyalty to their matriarch.

It was best for the hardliners to tread carefully and stick to using their words.

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kazsk Morno Kazsk Morno

Last edited:
Objective B
Tag: Amani Serys Amani Serys

Ura stopped, surprised as she looked around to see Amani. She hadn’t had time to hide the new green crystals that now filled in what she lost. She looked at Amani, confused about what to do. She closes her eyes for a second before getting up, and starting to approach.

“S-sure Amani. How...?” She stopped for a second, hoping her friend couldn’t tell how nervous she was. “What do you need help with?”

Aien Mueller

A

You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

54895.gif

ORDERS: OPERATION "Supernova"
LOADOUT(unless missions specific):
Armor - "Apostle" armor(all),
Weapons (team)- Pistol, Combat Knife,
Grenade, Thermal Detonator
(Snipers)- Submachine Gun, rifle,
Wrist Blaster
(Assault)- Rifle, Slugthrower Pistol
(Heavy Weapons)- Minigun, Rifle
GOLD TEAM: Azrael(Aien Mueller), Castiel(Zev Tantor)
BLUE TEAM: Sauriel(Tauren Saryl), Samael(Tomas Isaacs),
Michael (Laroyce Bromin)
RED TEAM: Gabriel(Ewan Isaacs), Bartleby(Dem Oniqua)
ORDERS: Disable Sith Dreadnaught's engines
OVERWATCH: “Seraphim”
Tag: Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin Kayla Luspark Kayla Luspark

Status…

Clear for landing

Taking us in

I’ll check ammo.

I’ll gather the gear.

I’ll set up a link with Seraphim. There’s a big fight out there.

I’ve got charges to set up.

Good, contact the bridge, let them know we’re coming in, I need to find out our orders.

As the ship settled down, all members of Omega Squad knew their orders and objectives, what they did not know is what was ahead. There was an enormous dreadnaught out there, that was probably their objective but what for sure remained a mystery. This carrier was deceptively huge, but that was attributed to the dorsal hangar bay. As each member loaded up their own web gear, Azrael headed out and up the lift. He saluted anyone that stopped to salute him, but the Special Forces Operator had places to be. The bridge level was heavy security, it was supposed to be and his datapad had to show his orders in triplicate, his were in septuplicate an annoyance to others a joke to him.

Out onto the bridge, he walked up behind Com… Captain Angellus? Offering a salute and a handshake, the team leader looked out of the viewports.

Congratulations, sir.

” You know, you never did have to salute, or call me that, right?”

Protocol, respect. Either way, well deserved.

” Yeah, well… I’d still rather be in the fight and not watching from here.”

You’re still in the fight, just from a different seat.

” Fair enough, see that ship?” Liram asked, pointing to the dreadnaught.

Their engines shouldn’t work so well, should they?

Alien didn’t have to ask, he knew what was coming, and Liram didn’t have to give him any more of an answer than a look and a wink.

That (censored)’s toast.

Without another word, Omega Squad’s boss made his way off of the bridge and down the lift to the landing bay where the team was being loaded into a boarding ship. This was one of those ops where they had to prepare for the possibility that none of them were coming back, just another day at the office. They were wearing their new armor, and each operator was using their full load-outs. Scion was no longer “Scion”, he tried to continue as normal after the loss of his compatriots but it did not seem right. So, in a way to pay homage to his fishing buddy “Gabriel”, the demo expert took his call-sign. Noticing this when he did, Bartleby, the team’s second in command asked “Paul” the one who would replace the original “Gabriel” to take the codenames “Castiel” and “Samael”. The names were ones he could not explain, but their codenames combined with their armor just seemed to make sense.

Let’s do this.

Boss, can I?

He knew what the would-be chaplain wanted to do.

Go ahead.

Everyone…

As Azrael dropped to a knee with Samael, each member did too and bowed their heads.

Dear Lord, I am just a soldier, a protector of our land. I am a servant called to battle when my nation takes a stand. I pray for strength, courage, and a heart that will forgive, for peace and understanding in a galaxy for all to live. My family’s prayers are with me no matter where I roam, please listen when I’m lonely and return me safely home.

Each officer making their own little gestures (all respectful to the prayer), they slowly stood, nodded to each other, and looked to Azrael for encouragement.

Omega is one of the best squads in the Silver Defense fleet because we have some of the best soldiers in the defense fleet and that is why we will succeed. We’re charging headfirst into a weapon capable of destroying fleets without a second thought, but we will succeed. The odds… they may be impossible, the enemy… they outnumber us fifteen to one and those are conservative numbers… but Omega Squad will succeed. Those Sith out there? If we fight them ten times, they may win nine of them, but not this time, not today today we’re going to fight them, we’re going to beat them at their own game, and we are going to win. I’m tired of hearing about the Sith and how destructive they are, I’m tired of what they do. Screw’em, their time is over. This… this is our time, now let’s go take it.

Each member excitedly stood and saluted, murmuring to each other about how they love his speeches and how good he was at them. Loading into the boarding vessel, it was just a matter of launching.

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

“Chit, me and Ryuchi came to do our thing, ya know?” It was possible that she didn’t know but she probably did, she seemed cool.

“What are you working on?” Dagos said, referring to the vaporizer as he wiped the sweat that was stinging his eyes, leaving a smear of dirt on his forehead in the process.

“Pisua!” one of the rodians came over and was now bugging him about that damned ball. He had forgotten all about it.

“yoieu kark sleemo” Dagos answered back rather harshly.

The rodian cursed Dagos back as he walked off in search of the football.

“Do you need any help?” Dagos asked Sam now that he was finally free and unbothered by sore losers.

Samantha "Sam" Kamura Samantha "Sam" Kamura

Objective 2
Tag
: Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Amani ushered Ura to the back of the tent to show her the heavy crate. “Just uh, need help getting this down if you don’t mind. It’s got some stuff in there I need.” She gave a sheepish shrug. “Then I’ll let you get back to what you were working on, promise.”

There was a lot to talk about, but maybe now wasn’t the time. At least now she’d laid down the groundwork for speaking again. Once they’d managed to pull down the heavy container, as promised, she freed the lervon from her servitude and returned to checking her patients.

Objective A - Starship Down!
Tags: Kayla Luspark Kayla Luspark , Liram Angellus Liram Angellus , Jax Thio Jax Thio , Aien Mueller

Aveline took one last look around the hangar before pulling the helmet on. "Hawk 2, all systems green. You are clear for lift-off." "Hawk 2, copy. Lifting off." ""May the Force be with you, Lieutenant." "And with you" She got her thrusters going. The A-Wing found its way out the carrier and joined up with Hawk 1, aka Jax Thio Jax Thio . They had joked about giving them the designations Ace 1 and 2, but Aveline had managed to shut it down. She knew it was a reference to the Jedi Aces, but it sounded too cocky. ​

Intel from the Reidi Artom I system suggested they were gonna be up against tough opposition. The firepower of the capital ship would be tricky to handle. Their mission was a bit of a throwback to the Jedi Aces of old. Quite straightforward in its nature, but tricky to execute. They were to reach the capital ship and board it. They weren't the only ones, and would hope to assist Omega Squadron in some way. ​

A freaking dreadnought, she thought to herself. "I'll try not to crash into this one." she said to Jax, switching over to his comm. To be fair, the fact that she'd managed to land the shot up A-Wing was something of a miracle in itself... "Plotting course and jump to hyperspace." she said robotically as she punched in the code. Moments later they were seeing waves of blue surround them. She knew they were coming in hot. She just hoped they'd have enough support to make it to the dreadnought.

There was enough to keep her mind occupied with as they made their way to the target system. After her flying on Circumtore she had been given the promotion to Flight Lieutenant. Lieutenant Cuiléin. It sounded alien in her ears. There was even talk of her being assigned to one of the elite starfighter squadrons in the Silver Navy. Phoenix? Mage? Both X-Wing squadrons. She didn't know, and to be honest she didn't know how to feel about it either. Was she a Jedi? Was she an officer? Could she be both? Would she have to choose? She didn't have the answer, and searching for it only made her tired. She had chosen this herself... But did she really know what she's getting into?

"What's our strat for when we get there?" She asked Jax, if only to distract herself from her other thoughts. "We head straight for the ship or we try to fake it?"

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

OBJECTIVE A

aSITfd.jpg

"All systems green."​
Jax pressed the knobs inside the cockpit of his X-Wing while BB-12 ran diagnostics. Just when Jax was all set to leave Kayshykk, there was a call for all fighters to assemble and take out a Sith Lord named Kregan Flash: A slaver who was leading a small fleet against the Silver Order. Jax had taken care of T'surr before, they were slavers who were extremely active in the black market. The T'surr were known for being unrepentant and abusive slavers with the slaves that Jax rescued often having gruesome injuries such as missing fingers or eyes. Since the T'surr lived in Silver territory, it meant they were a thorn in their side and with them deploying a Dreadnaught it meant that the T'surr had to be taken care of immediately. Two squadrons were already engaging with Kregan..... and losing.​
That Dreadnaught had to go but small arms fire wasn't going to cut it, best to take them out from the inside like Yverna. Jax sighed it seemed that Yverna happened just yesterday. It was the day when the force joined Aveline and Jax together...... and also the day that he lost his old Starfighter. Kayla managed to get Jax a better and more modern version starfighter to get with the times but Jax will always miss his old Clone Wars era fighter. He bought a piece of history for a good price at X-Pay and it was truly authentic not often you would see that on X-Pay. "Hawk 1 standing by," Jax said as BB-12 placed in the landing gear.​
He took a quick glance at the A-Wing in front of him, Aveline...... she was in her element being a pilot and flying into space running circles around her enemies. She was promoted Flight Lieutenant of the Silver Starfighter corp it was something that she achieved without Jax's help but being a Jedi was radically different than being a pilot. It was something that Aveline needed Jax's help with which was why he needed to go and discover his new found ability, reconnect with the force, and finally face and conquer his demons. Jax and Aveline of them will never forget Korriban, but Jax especially needed to be better than what he was. Aveline was special, not only her extraordinarily high midiclhorian count confirmed it but he could sense it. Aveline had the potential to be one of the greatest Jedi who ever lived and Jax needed to prepare her to assume that role and perhaps pass down the knowledge he had learned out side the temple.​
"You better not my nervous apprentice," Jax smiled remembering rescuing Aveline as he formed up with the squadron. "I don't want to go in a vacuum again, my spine is still feeling mangled hauling ass to rescue you."​
BB-12 set the coordinates to jump to lightspeed, Jax cleared his mind focusing nothing but the mission. Aveline will be fine, she was a natural as a pilot. He was worried about what will happen once they go in but the Living Force dictates that Jax should focus on the here and now. "Besides," Jax thought. "We need to get there first."
Jax frowned, it would be rather foolish to charge in guns blazing especially against a ship that's the size of a Superstar Destroyer. "We'll assess the battlefield," Jax said. "And then we'll make our plan, this mission is impromptu and who knows what is going on. First priority though is as soon we jump, we need to make contact with the other squadrons."​

Last edited:
Objective C - Way of the Diplomat
Tags: Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran
Equipment: Lightsaber

Kazsk smiled at Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri as she spoke. Before he could respond, Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran arrived with her Echani troops. After she spoke and he nodded back to her with respect, he also gave a cheeky smile, she also signaled to him indirectly that he would begin the negotiations. Fine with him. The Echani Firedancers actually seemed to tame and impress some of the T'surr. The hardliners and loyalists led by the Matriarch's representative, "Lar'evl". As a male T'surr, he must have gained great sway with the Matriarch to be this prominent in her court, especially for the fact that the female T'surr truly rule this world. He seemed very angry, like he wanted to just choke Kazsk right this second. He could try and fail and maybe lose a limb. Kazsk returned his attention to the leader of the Ildril, "Sha'vak". She was the leader of the T'surr moderates that were still violent and aggressive, but reasonable, well as reasonable as a T'surr could get. The delegations led the group to a table set up outside a large clay building, with a overarching canopy and with three chairs at each side of the table. The Three Jedi took their seats and so did the two T'surr. They noticed him staring at the empty seat, and one of the representatives spoke and said "That is reserved for Matriarch Zov'els, but she will not be attending".

How Unfortunate

Kazsk began, "Lar'evl", "Sha'vak". "Thank you for agreeing to this meeting, I know that now of all times in the galaxy, you would wish to just be left and to conduct your business in peace". "While I agree with the base sentiment, when your business involves slavery, us Jedi and frankly most of the galaxy cannot abide by that".

Before Kazsk could continue, Lar'evl jumped up in anger. "Slavery is our livelihood, it has been for thousands of years, why should we change it now?". "And for who, this dark skinned Jedi filth and his pathetic order!".

Kazsk took it on the chin and stared into the T'surr's eyes, showing him no fear. The T'surr male submitted and sat back down.

"Your society & culture need not continue with slavery, it is a practice that is soon becoming more outdated by the year". "Besides there are far better alternatives".

"You must also have to figure in the external factors here as well T'surr". "Now while I cannot control the actions of male T'surr out in the galaxy, we can try to help alter your society into something more sensible and less destructive". "You both have to admit that being constant slavers will always bring you into contacts with Anti-slavery groups". "Abolishing Slavery would fix that problem". "Another Issue you must consider is the factions of Sith and Bryn'adûl". "Now if you haven't heard of the Bryn, well your lucky, but basically, they make you big T'surr look like Jawas compared to them". "Both of these factions would either wipe you out or enslave you themselves". "We don't offer either of those, instead we can offer something better".

"And what would that be Jedi?", asked Sha'vak, who seemed somewhat interested while Lar'evl looked to be dreaming about his next meal.

Well I......the Silver Jedi Concord will at least offer you representation within our faction, which you must admit is more than any past Galactic Republics have offered your people in the past". "Now this would only be a delegation stationed on Commenor and monitored regularly". "We would also offer protection, both a stationed ground force and a defense navy task force". "Both would be moderate in size of course". "Lastly, we would begin to put together a project that could help terraform your world into something more pleasant, or at the very least begin research into how".

"Hmmm, so what do we give in return?", said Sha'vak.

"Your practice of slavery must end, that is non-negotiable". Taking a pause, he looked at Master Nooran, then turned his head back, hoping not to overstep. "However, we do understand that slavery cannot be abolished over night". "So while we figure out what system to put in place to replace it, we.....will give you 5 months to end the practice". "You will not be allowed to take slaves within our borders and any T'surr slave ships caught bringing slaves to this world will be liberated". "Also, once the five months had finished, you will be obliged to release all of your slaves immediately".

"You must also inform the Matriarch that she must stop her funding of the raiders west of here".

"Agghhh I've had enough, The Matriarch refuses your terms". Lar'evl turned around as he left in a storm of rage, "And you Jedi might want to be worried, because your fleet looks to be trouble up in the skies and Kregan Fash gave us a better offer than you could ever give!". "ZARGO AHLAJ". The angry T'surr stormed away with his retinue of guards and retainers.

The focus now turned to Sha'vak, "Well Jedi, your proposal is...intriguing". "I might be for one or two things in there, maybe not all of it".

She pointed directly at Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran , "You, Echani, give me a reason why these offers are good for my people."

Kazsk turned to his head to Master Nooran, knowing she would deal with the question sensibly.

Tags: Kayla Luspark Kayla Luspark , Liram Angellus Liram Angellus , Jax Thio Jax Thio , Aien Mueller

When he called her nervous she laughed. You're as good at reading me as always, she thought to herself with a smile. She didn't call him out on his misjudgement though, letting it slide. "It's been a long time since Yverna" though the memories of it probably remained strong enough for both of them.

The two Jedi in their X-Wings finally popped out of hyperspace. This particular corner of space was hotly contested. "Look at the size of that thing" Aveline exclaimed, looking over to the sinister presence of the Dreadnaught, looming behind its wall of fighters and support crafts. "How do we get through all that" They had their own forces in the system as well, who could serve as support, much like they could offer them support on their way in. Right now Aveline had enough on her plate just getting an overview of the battlefield.

"Hawk 1 and 2 on site." she announced over comms. She had no actual idea who the commanding officer was in this zone, but it was only polite to let their friends know they were here. Switching back over to Jax's comm, she threw out a suggestion. "Hey, you think your seismic charge will be enough to get us through the door? I know- ah kriff..." Impeccable timing. What looked like a small cloud coming their way was of course anything but. Didn't take a genius to work out there were no clouds in space. "Buzz droids!"

Sam set the air filter down as Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek explained why he and his master were here. Seemed like quite a few Jedi had showed up too help out the folks of Freetown. Her attention fell on the Rodian who came over and exchanged words with Dagos. He didn't seem very happy.

She watched the disgruntled teen walk away before turning to Dagos to answer his question. "I'm trying to fix this moisture vaporator. Which is...going, I guess. I could use the help if you want to learn how to fix one."

Objective B - A SAFE HAVEN
55491.gif

Equipment: Simple Jedi Robes, inherited lightsaber, light-filtering lenses, Hush-style comlink with subvocal mic and earpiece, aquata breather, liquid-cable launcher, stim pills, nutrient/food pack​
Looking over to Desbre, he nodded. "I'm happy to have you along if you think you're up for it. The goal for this op is gathering intelligence, not combat. If we get separated or come under attack you're to return here immediately. Defend yourself if necessary, but no one-woman Jedi combat shows, please. We'll have our dropship in the neighborhood as well, so if you really get in trouble feel free to call in for a pickup." Beltran didn't intend to sound condescending, but he'd had more than one operation blown because of a Jedi showing off. Desbre didn't strike him as that type, but he needed to set the boundaries now.

Des raised an eyebrow, then turned her gaze on Caltin for a moment, then back to Captain Rarr. True, the man didn't know her, which made his miniature lecture almost comical. Milya was the more combative one, being Echani by birth. As far as Des knew, the girl was ready to throw down at the drop of a hat. Not because she had issues, but simply because it was part of their culture. She was glad for Milya's presence in that regard. A lopsided wry smirk floated across the former racer's lips. "It's a reconnaissance op. If a fight breaks out, we kriffed up in all kinds of ways. And violence is usually my last resort," she replied mildly. "Besides, I have a few tricks up my sleeve that should make that less of a worry." Or at least she had an idea to try. It couldn't hurt.

"Did you bring bikes," she asked, glancing toward the gunship. They would be faster than trying to hump it, though she could cover lots of ground very fast. She wasn't sure if Milya had Force Speed under her belt or not. Though that might mean leaving Captain Rarr in the dust, which she didn't want to do.
zJxNdnE.png

Kayla Luspark

Genius, Billionairess, Playgirl, Fighter Pilot

al7AMq.jpg

Equipment: Standard flight suit, heavy blaster pistol, REC-SS01 X-wing Space Superiority Starfighter
Companion: "Vido" V-2 Series "Minimech" Astromech

Kayla grimaced as she rolled through the churn of the furball. Silver Two was on her wing, which was good. Though she wished it was Aveline on hand. Her mind drifted to the other pilot and to Jax. Next to her readouts, she had the portrait Jax had sent at Life Day taped up nearby. It was a distraction of sorts. But it reminded her, in some ways, of why she was doing this in the first place. She could have been home on Corellia comfortably working on the next project for Spark Industries. Or instead of risking life and limb like this, she could have been flying one of the new spaceframes and testing it out. Or any other number of possibilities. But no, she was here, putting her skills to good use, so that other good people didn't have to put their asses on the line.

"Lead...?" She was aware her wingmate was trying to get her attention. "Ground to Silver Lead, come in."
Clearing her throat she cut past an oncoming fighter with a slight nudge to her stick. "Yeah, Two, sorry. What's up?"
"You gonna do something about this naughty grasshopper trying to do bad things to my tailpipe?"

"Kriff," she cursed and snap-rolled onto her right S-foils and hauled back on the stick, straining with all of her might, legs turning to corded steel as she stood on the rudders for leverage. The g-forces crushed her down into the seat but she swapped nose for tail in the span of two hundred meters. Her suit's internal bladders inflated hard enough to make her tear up. Kayla forced herself to hack breathe, keeping the blood pumping until her hard maneuver stabilized out. Coming out of it she felt fuzzy around the edges and slightly out of it, but focused on her breathing. The last thing she needed was to fully gray-out out here. "Vido get me a lock on 'im," she said, even though her lips felt thick and blubbery.

The little droid whistled compliance, and a moment later, one of the moving dots outside her cockpit lit up with a diamond around it, indicating a target. Switching to missiles, she focused on keeping back. At that range, the wild maneuvers of the pursuing fighter barely broke the edges of her targeting reticle. As soon as Vido announced tone and the box went green, she sent a pair of missiles heading its way. "Missiles away," she said as she sharpened up. Kayla flipped back to cannons. The computer helpfully overlaid a predicted point of aim. She dropped her reticle on and began sending bolts out in a fire-linked pattern, throwing pairs of scarlet incandescent spears at it. "Break right, Two," she ordered, hoping the maneuver would cause the other fighter to turn and present its tail to her missiles, which were closing fast.

Two followed orders without question, rolling to the right, and climbing in a ninety-degree turn. It would carry them out of the furball, and presented straight engines to Kayla. It'd didn't get much better than that. As she watched the golden thrust drive of the first missile shot in close to the fighter. The missile detonated as the fighter jinked hard away, but even at this distance, Kayla could see it' armor was shredded. The second followed up in a lethal one-two punch, the latter coming from inside the fighter's engine compartment, leaving it nothing more than wreckage flying in close formation.

<We're Winchester on ordinance,> Vido informed Kayla. She let out a groan at that. With no more missiles or torpedoes, their combat effectiveness took a significant drop. <Oh goodie, we've got two bandits on our tail.>

Kayla scanned over her shoulder even as a hail of laser blasts began flashing around her ship. A few splashed against her rear shields. "Two, can you --"
"Sorry, boss. Got my own problems," Silver Two said, cutting her off.

Kayla went to yanking and banking, twisting and maneuvering through tight turns and rolls trying anything she could to shake the fighters on her six off. Desperately she turned back into the furball, but she could tell there were fewer friendlies left, which on some level sent a pang of regret through her. But there was no time for that. Fight now, cry later, if you live. "Where the hell are those alert fighters," she muttered and cut her throttle to change direction then open it back up. But her pursuers were smart. They cut their own throttle and looped into wide turns that let Kayla open up space. It wasn't any safer. In fact, it made her easier to track. Too far and she had room to breathe though. They weren't going to let her have it. "Come on, come on..."

VB0MQiD.png

Aien Mueller

A

You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

54895.gif

ORDERS: OPERATION "*******"
LOADOUT(unless missions specific):
Armor - "Apostle" armor(all),
Weapons (team)- Pistol, Combat Knife,
Grenade, Thermal Detonator
(Snipers)- Submachine Gun, rifle,
Wrist Blaster
(Assault)- Rifle, Slugthrower Pistol
(Heavy Weapons)- Minigun, Rifle
Michael (Laroyce Bromin)
ORDERS: Disable the ship's engines.
OVERWATCH: “Seraphim”
Tag: Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin Kayla Luspark Kayla Luspark Jax Thio Jax Thio

Michael (Laroyce Bromin)

The boarding pod was almost at its destination and was getting heavy returned fire. Even the (Voodoo)squadron of bombers that were unloading ion payloads and the (voodoo) X-wings that were drawing fire and taking out turbolaser batteries were not completely diminishing the defense. It was expected and natural, and before long, the boarding pod slammed into the side of the Sith vessel, just like it was designed to. Digging into the hull, the blast door was not opened yet, and would not be until Azrael opened it up.

As the fighters and bombers went back to their other work of assisting the Silver squadrons and hitting the battleship, Omega Squad prepped themselves.

Boss, picking up at least a dozen heat signatures the hallway we just hit.

That means at least five, six more…

Flashbangs coming up.

I got “Bertha” ready.

Ready.

Let’s waste these mothers.

On three, flashbangs, then open up. One…

They all knew that “three” meant “one” and as the blast door opened, two flashbangs and a smoke grenade came flying out, almost immediately igniting. The smoke grenades were designed to emit thick, humid smoke that should cut into any droids thermal sensors and give no readings of heat signatures. The flashbangs cut out the droid’s visual sensors and disoriented sentient eyes for a few moments.

A few moments are more than Omega Squad needed…

Samael’s minigun burst into the automatic fire that tore into the battle-droids, Sauriel and Michal took care of the rest. This was not the most “subtle” way of entering, but they knew that this was impossible to do. Checking their weapons as Bartleby found a computer panel to slice into and redirect security systems to send forces to the opposite side of the ship, the team set a perimeter ready to move. As this was happening, Scio… Gabriel was setting charges on and around the boarding pod. They wouldn’t be able to extract in this, so why leave it there? Not to mention more problems for those on the ship to deal with.

Alright, we should be good for now.

Alpha, go.

Briskly, but methodically the team moved as one unit down the corridor. They were good for now, their nearest destination was a set of stern/portside concussion missile batteries. The area was automated, so they were easy to take down, relatively speaking, the problem is it left a trail for anyone smart enough to pick up on, no matter how well Bart' covered their tracks. They knew where they had to go through, and how to get there, but they were on their own and had possibly an entire ship ready to kill them.

Just another day at the office.

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

OBJECTIVE A
aSITfd.jpg

As soon as they were out of lightspeed Jax witnessed the chaos unfolding in front of him. The Dreadnaught was far away using their main cannons to wipe out any Silver fighter that got too close to them. <Holy shit!> BB-12 whirred in surprise. <Look at the size of that thing! It's almost as large as a Super Star Destroyer.>​
Aveline echoed BB-12 thoughts as well as Jax continued to stare at the large ship. "Focus," Jax said. "Both of you, that is a large ship but we've done the same song and dance before. Fly through the debris, board the ship and take out the leader."​
<One problem though.> BB-12 beeped. <The shield is up and it's going to be hard to enter it with those Surface Canons showering us with blaster bolts!>​
"BB-12!" Jax said maneuvering his X-Wing to dodge an incoming fighter that was trying to fire on him. "How many of those canons on that Dreadnaught?"​
<Analyzing...... there are 10 Surface Canons on the surface of the Dreadnaught and they're really giving the fighters hell!>​
Jax clenched his teeth trying to maintain control of his Starfighter the Silvers were disorganized scrambling to just survive. The only people who are in charge were Kayla and Liran and who knows where they are in the battlefield right now? "Aveline?" Jax said performing a barrel roll to dodge incoming missiles. There was one item that can give the fleet an edge, Jax's Seismic Charge. He pulled a lot of strings to get this baby installed and it was time to put it to good use. "I got an idea!"​
It was then much to Jax and BB-12's surprise, that Aveline mentioned his starfighter contained a seismic charge the Jedi didn't tell anyone that he recently installed a seismic charge on to his X-Wing these things were powerful and expensive. "Wait a minute?!" Jax yelled while BB-12 rolled his head around in panic. "How the frack did you know that I have a Seismic Charge?!"​
<You're not going to pin this on me Jax!> BB-12 beeped. <I didn't say shit!>​
There was no time to dwell on it as Jax and Aveline were showered with buzz droid. "Damn!" Jax immediately dipped his X-Wing down barely dodging the Buzz Droids. <I really hate those things!> BB-12 beeped. <Cheap yet effective little frackers!>​
Jax shook his head he and BB-12 had endured Buzz Droids years ago and they took down his Starfighter by just ripping the engines apart. BB-12 was heavily damaged trying to fight them off and he still had memories from the event. "Yeah because fighting Dreadnaught was hard enough now we have to deal with these shitheads!"​
<In honesty I much rather take on the Dreadnaught.>​
"You said it BB-12!" Jax gave a nervous chuckle leaving the channels open for any hailing fighters. <Jax! I'm receiving a message! It's Silver Lead!>​
"Kayla?!" Jax yelled in shock. "Is she okay?!"​
<No! She's in rough shape got two fighters on her tail and all she is all out of ammo!>​
"Frack!" Jax's heart was racing rapidly he almost lost Aveline and he will definitely NOT lose Kayla. Kayla's too important to him, she will not die. "Aveline follow me!" Jax ordered. "BB-12! Lock on to Kayla's location!"​
Putting his X-Wing on full throttle, Jax accelerated towards Kayla being chased by two fighters. "Silver Lead!" Jax said. "This is Hawk 1 and Hawk 2 ready to assist!" His targeting systems on the starfighters Jax fired away on the pair of ships, the blaster cannon ripped into the engine of one ship causing it to spin out of control and collide with his partner. The starfighters blew up in a small explosion causing Jax to sigh in relief. "Kayla!" Jax called in a worried. "Are you okay?! I was just in the neighborhood about to leave and I realize that the Silvers needed and-"​
<Again with the smooth talking Jax?> BB-12 said.​
"Frack you," Jax retorted. "It's just that Kayla I need your help, gather as many ships as you can and contact command. Aveline and I have an idea on how to disable that Dreadnought but we're gonna need every fighter we can!"​

Last edited:
“Word, I’d be happy to help just tell me where to start.” Dagos was sure that being able to say he learned how to fix a vaporizer or whatever would make Ryuchi a lot happier than Dagos saying he learned a few curse words in ryl. Dagos looked inside the machine, confirmed he didn’t have the first clue where to start and hoped that wouldn’t make Sam think too much less of him. He wasn’t sure why he was concerned about what she thought but he was also fourteen and didn’t interrogate it much, all he knew was that he didn’t want to seem uncool, or dumb or any of that weak chit.

“Did you come here with somebody?” Dagos asked her as he waited to be given some kind of instruction from his friend.

Samantha "Sam" Kamura Samantha "Sam" Kamura

Be careful what you wish for.

REDEMPTION IS NEVER OUT OF REACH...
53950.gif

Equipment: Conservator(Lightsaber), Vanguard(Backup Lightsaber)
Comm-link, Rebreather, Custom Robes
Starship: Starlight Sentinel
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan , Milya Vondar Milya Vondar (both unless specified)
No, they're going for some recon. You can do so too if you'd like.

Looking around, he was a little concerned about the people around him and what might happen in the lack of warriors. They didn't need to be fighters, but they needed to be able to stand up for themselves. Then it hit him as to how the Mandalorian could help. He may not be able to inspire verbally, but he could offer some "one on one" with each of them as needed. Mandalorians were galaxy known for their warrior natures.

Of course, you could offer some help to those who need it. I think that is more pertinent at the moment. Up to you. More ships for recon could help or we could use you here. Your choice.
He didn’t want to let Desbre or Milya go out on their own. Sure, Captain Rarr was more than capable and so were they, but still it was the protective side in him that wanted to be out there with them. The thing is, they needed to be able to go out on their own without him constantly watching over them, it was a part of their growth, and he needed to be here. These people of Freetown needed a calming voice but at the same time be able to keep it that way.

The people were starting to understand that there will not always be Operators or Jedi here, they were getting it. The thing is, none of them were fighters, and they were afraid, this was natural, as was their fear. Many of them were capable, they all were in some way, but they were comparing themselves to a Jedi Master Guardian and a group of Special Forces Rangers. This was an unfair comparison and they needed to be shown this.

Specialist Argo, a moment?

As the others handed out weapons and powerpacks, Caltin pulled the Ranger aside.

Sometimes you have to throw someone in the deep end to get them to learn how to swim, you get my drift?

The Ranger was smart, and he smiled and nodded. Caltin just winked.

Play along.

As they took no more than a step away from each other, Caltin turned around in what looked to be a blind rage. Spinning on his heel, extending his arm and holding out a fist, Argo put his hands over his throat and pretended to choke. His compatriots were moving to respond, but a look from him seemed to do the trick and they mimicked his actions. The populace was in terror.

Do you think I am going to go easy on any of you? If you are going to be weak, you will die! When I am finished with them, you ….

Caltin didn’t have to finish his sentence, they were all raising their weapons on him, ready to fire. Smiling, he put his hands down to his side and the Rangers ended their charade as well.

My apologies for the deception, but you need to understand the situation you are in. This is why we are going to find each of your strengths and weaknesses. This is an amazing town with some incredible people. We just need to find what makes you strong and we will. Now, Argo and the rest of the Rangers will show you how to operate these weapons.

Time passed, and the citizens were starting to show signs of improvement, they were not warriors, but they were going to defend their town. This is what they needed, some were providing watch, some were spotting, some were reloading, they were all working together. Just in time too, it looked like a force was closing in on them.
...YOU JUST HAVE TO REACH FOR IT.
svjbudd.png

Last edited:
Objective B
Tag: Amani Serys Amani Serys , open

"Oh. Ok." While Ura had been nervous, she did sort of want talk after such a long time. Amani was right though. They needed to keep working to help these people. Ura would soon stretch up, grabbing the crate and trying to not get crushed as she lowered it. She then looked over, nodding a little before going back to her moister vaperator.

"Ok you dumb piece of durasteel, I'm going to get you fixed now!"

Local Time: 10:33
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Objective: A Safe Haven
Equipment:
Loadout 1
Tags: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek | Samantha "Sam" Kamura Samantha "Sam" Kamura | Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

No, they're going for some recon. You can do so too if you'd like.
The Master Jetii responded to his inquiry. He nodded at Caltin in acknowledgement. Aerial reconnaissance could be very useful. He had only scouted out and destroyed one raiding camp a few days after his arrival to T’surr for his contract. There had to be more camps not too far from Freetown. Discovering these camps and destroying them would be a good start to lessen the T’surr’s raids.

Of course, you could offer some help to those who need it. I think that is more pertinent at the moment. Up to you. More ships for recon could help or we could use you here. Your choice.

He dwelled on Caltin’s offer. It would be nice to stretch his legs and do some reconnaissance with the elements of the Silver Jedi Concord here, but the townsfolk could also use help. Caltin wanted to arm them with what appeared to be stun pistols and riot guns. They would certainly need some instructions on how to operate them. But he very much doubted they would manage to hold out against a T’surr raid. The townsfolk were no warriors. A short “training” would help them very little.

After considering the possibilities, he spoke as he casually rested his left hand over the scope of his Westar-M5. He had decided to help the Master Jetii's efforts here in the town, albeit reluctantly. He assumed the civilians would complicate things during a raid on the townsfolk. [“I’ll help you train these folks. But I wouldn’t expect much from them if I were you.”] It was going to be a crash-course on how to use these stun pistols and riot guns, rather than a training. He hoped Caltin wasn’t going to use them as actual militia, though. That could potentially do more harm than good. More of them could die or be taken as captives if they were used as a militia force.

Specialist Argo, a moment?
He watched him walk towards one of the Rangers afterwards. He referred to the man as Specialist Argo. Shortly after he talked to Argo, he turned around towards the Ranger in absolute rage as he spun on his heel and extended his arm and held out a fist.

The Ranger put his hands over his throat. He was choking the Ranger. He wasn’t expecting the Master Jetii to suddenly lash out in rage. He was taken aback by his ferocity towards the Ranger. The other Rangers around them made a move towards Caltin, but after a quick glance from the Master Jetii, they froze in place with their hands on their throat, gasping for air. He visibly tensed up for a potential fight as he tightened his grip on his rifle.

Do you think I am going to go easy on any of you? If you are going to be weak, you will die! When I am finished with them, you ….
He roared absolute murder at the man. Did he lose his mind? What was he doing to his own men? However, his sentence was cut short as he heard sensed movement from the rear. He looked over his right shoulder to see what it was. The townsfolk had raised their personal defense weapons they were given at the big Jetii. He assumed a fighting stance as he kept his rifle at a low ready position in response. He saw Caltin put his hands down to his side, letting go of Argo with a smile on his face as he looked at the crowd behind him. The Rangers around them appeared to be fine as well.

My apologies for the deception, but you need to understand the situation you are in. This is why we are going to find each of your strengths and weaknesses. This is an amazing town with some incredible people. We just need to find what makes you strong and we will. Now, Argo and the rest of the Rangers will show you how to operate these weapons.

He tilted his head to the left in surprise. His surprised facial expressions masked underneath his helmet turned to a grin as he loosened up. He had an intriguing way of doing things, it seemed. He liked that. <Alright then. Let’s get to work.> He thought to himself as he turned around, looking at the crowd now. They had lowered their weapons after Caltin’s demonstration. What he roared at the Specialist earlier during his little show was right though. The enemy they would be facing was going to be absolutely ruthless. They were slavers. They would not be showing mercy to anyone here. He hoped the townsfolk got the message.

He joined the Rangers in showing how to operate their personal defense weapons alongside them. He taught them basic weapon handling, the proper stance to assume when firing, how to reload their weapons and how to properly aim their weapons. He demonstrated these with an unloaded, empty riot gun.

After some trial error, he saw some improvements on the townsfolk. But he assumed it would not be enough. They were aruetiise. Not warriors. They were former slaves. But they did manage to snatch their freedom from their captives. He did see the fire within their hearts. That was half the job squared away. The other half was training. He hoped what he and the Rangers taught them in a few hours would be sufficient enough for their survival. A part of him was not so optimistic. He expected high mortality rates in the event of a raid. At least they would die free…

Last edited:
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope

GAME ON YAKHEAD!
54429.gif

LOCAL TIME: 1950 hours
BASED:
The Carrier "Liberation"
ORDERS: Engage Sith Flagship
WINGMATES: Kayla Luspark Kayla Luspark Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin Jax Thio Jax Thio

“Sensors/Conn…”

” Conn/Sensors, go…”

“This Sith battleship is giving our squadrons fits, Hawk Squadron appears to be ready to try something?”

Liram took a look at the fighters of “Hawk Squadron”, they were distinct from “Silver Squadron” as well as the fighters of Voodoo Wing. He did not know exactly what was going to happen, but something about it all just did not sit well with him. If he was in his fighter right now, the Devil Pilot would be giving cover right now or cutting across the weapon’s plane to draw their fire. He is not though, not right now, maybe never again and he had to come up with a plan that was going to be as effective.

” Conn/Helm… take us in, engage the Sith battleship directly. Put us in between their guns and our fighters.”

“Yessir.”

” Conn/Engineering. Reroute available unnecessary power to deflector shield control.”

“Yessir.”

” Conn/Shield Control…”

“Already on it, sir.”

Smiling at the efficiency and response, Liram kept up with the orders.

” Conn/Tactical… assess Hawk Squadron’s attack pattern and bring the heavy guns to bear on that battleship’s portside defenses. I don’t care if her engines work, but her weapons need to shut down.”

“Just heavy cannons, sir?”

” Roger, keep the other weapons on the smaller ships. I don’t want that biggun’ hitting our people anymore.”

“Copy that.”

As the carrier “Liberation” bounded her way deeper into the fight, one of the enemy frigates did something desperate by flying at the bridge only to dodge at the last moment. This was not defiance on the part of Captain Angellus or the bridge crew, it was just too late to stop, luckily there was no damage to the Silver fleet ship or loss of life. Of course, the Captain was ticked off.

” Conn/Flight Control, why are Quinn and Gunk squadrons not hammering this frigate?”

“I…”

” Forget it, I’ll do it myself…”

Tapping his fighter comm-link, Liram looked out on the battle.

” Voodoo 16, Voodoo 19, this is Mustang. That frigate came too frakkin’ close to us, please don’t let it happen again.”

“Copy that, Cap.”

“On it.”

He was going to make a change after this battle, should they survive it. There was going to be an actual command staff that he can work with and trust. That started with making a holocall to an old friend. That would have to wait until later though, right now there was a battle to win.

sjogrungesmol1.png

"It's a reconnaissance op. If a fight breaks out, we kriffed up in all kinds of ways. And violence is usually my last resort. Besides, I have a few tricks up my sleeve that should make that less of a worry."

Beltran nodded, holding the younger woman's gaze even as hers flickered back to her Master momentarily. Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor , for his part, didn't seem inclined to weigh in here, which only served to increase Beltran's respect for the Jedi master.

"Good to know," He responded, nodded once more to Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan and her companion. "Just remember, even the most well run operations can go sideways at the drop of a cred-chit. One wrong step, one unfortunate wrong-turn, or just plain old bad luck and you can find yourself right in the poodoo. Remember that."

That was Beltran's way of saying don't get cocky. With that out of the way, Beltran turned his mind to more logistical things. His men had been given their orders, and the dropship was already lifting off to do a high altitude fly-by of the area. As he led the trio out of the camp, he heard Desbre ask a question.

"Did you bring bikes,"

Beltran shook his head. "No." He replied simply. "We didn't have a lot of time to put this operation together. So we're going to have to hump it the old fashion way. Besides, bikes make noise and they kick up dust. If the Raiders have sentries posted, they'll see us coming several miles off." It wasn't a bad idea though, and Beltran made a mental note of ensuring that at least a pair of speeder bikes were made a part of Team Paladin's standard operating loadout from here on out.

Once they were outside of the settlement, Beltran began to increase his pace. While the high gravity of this world might have weighed others down, Beltran called upon the Force to increase his speed and endurance. Soon, he was jogging at a speed others might have considered a full on sprint. Periodically he would glance back, to make sure that the Jedi were keeping up but he suspected that they would be just fine. It was in this way that the small group would traverse the distance, moving in half an hour what probably would have taken others several hours or more to cross.

As they were getting close, Beltran's pace dropped back down to normal and he raised his rifle. "No signs of sentries yet," He told the women. "But keep your eyes open." Once they arrived at a good vantage point, Beltran got down on his belly to lie prone. From his kit, he would pull out a pair of drones and activate them. Little more than the size of an average humanoid's fist and programmed to move from cover to cover, both drones would fan out in opposite directions, giving Beltran a look at the camp from all sides.

Below, there were several rows of makeshift prefab shelters. Blue skinned T'Surr moved around, the muscle-bound monsters carrying heavy blasters and melee weapons. It was obvious they were here for a fight. "Look over there," Beltran whispered to Desbre. If the woman looked in the direction Beltran motioned, she would see a group of approximately ten beings held in a large cage, looking the worse for wear. "Probably townsfolk they've captured for information." He said. "Looks like this op may get kriffed up anyway."

Back at the camp, Deklin Argos and the rest of the Rangers worked diligently with the townspeople to teach basic weapon's competence and safety. It was slower going than the Ranger would have liked, but like Jedi Vanagor, he was seeing marked improvement. The Jedi Master's display had certainly served to underline the necessity for the townspeople to take things seriously. Though Deklin had had to wave off a rather enraged looking Lieutenant Mrawr as the massive Togorian picked the exactly wrong time to step out of the town hall and saw Jedi Vanagor "choking" one of his men. Luckily nothing had happened, but Dek considered the wisdom of perhaps letting the others know before attempting something similar in the future.

Some time later, Sergeant Doss returned and gave his report to Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor . "So, from a fortification standpoint we've got some walls already up. Looks like levies for flood season, but they serve to make it difficult to enter Freetown any way but from the front. All we need to do is set up some flood lights and post a sentry every hundred meters or so and the Raiders won't be able to sneak in without our knowing. The main road in is a little more tricky. It's lined with trees on both sides, basically masking any foot approach for about two miles. We can set up some portable shield generators at the edge of the town, but we'll need to send out patrols to keep from being caught with our trousers down. When the poodoo hits the cooling unit, I've found a few good vantage points to provide sniper overwatch, so that's good at least. All in all, I think we can hold this town if we play our cards right, but it's going to get tricky depending on the size of the enemy force and their level of armament."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom