Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Addison Porte

A7g92Do.png

Jedi Flight Lieutenant Addison "Tinks" Porte

NOaAsXh.png

NAME: Addison Porte; Addy
HOMEWORLD: Taanab
FAMILY RESIDENCE: Naboo; Porte Estate, Gallo Mtn's

SPECIES: Human (half-Naboo/half-Taanabian)
LANGUAGE(S): Galactic Basic, Droid speak

FATHER: Kahne Porte Kahne Porte
MOTHER: Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte neé Russo
SIBLING: Aiden Porte Aiden Porte (twin)

HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 123 lb
HAIR: Chestnut brown
EYES: Hazel brown
PLAYBY(S): Daisy Ridley & Jaina Solo

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
PATH: Jedi Guardian; Ace
BLADE COLOR: Amethyst
SABER FORM(S): Shii-Cho, Soresu

MILITARY: Yes
BRANCH(S): GA Starfighter Corps/NJO
DIVISION: 5th Fleet, Battle Group Kenobi
SQUADRON(S): Revenant/Twin Suns
CALLSIGN: "Tinks" short for Tinker Bell (don't ask...)

GEAR:
Pilot fight suit or Jedi jumpsuit
Lightsaber
Pilot sidearm
Survival kit
Rations (prefers the chocolate/nut butter protein bars)
Multi-use pocket tool (swiss army style)
iComm (comlink)
Datapad
Cherry-flavored lip balm

CinqJjZ.png

Addison Porte was born on the beautiful and bountiful agriworld of Taanab along with her fraternal twin brother, Aiden, who is older by a mere four minutes and forty-two seconds ~ A fact he always rubs in affectionately as only siblings can.

The twin newborns were soon taken home from the hospital by their proud, first-time parents, Kahne and Alexandra Porte, to the "Russo Farm" on the southern continent of Taanab. The family lived there happily until the Sith Empire executed their Endgame plot to take down the Galactic Alliance and the New Jedi Order in one swell swoop from many different fronts across the Alliance's territory.

Their father, a Jedi Master with the NJO, was serving a tenure at the time on Lothal at the Jedi temple located there. They along with their mother had stayed behind on Taanab as Addy and Aiden were just infants. Once reports came in of the horrific attacks, Alexandra made the choice for her family to go into hiding and rendezvous with the rest of the Alliance survivors on D'Qar in the Outer Rim to await word if Kahne was one of the lucky ones as the Lothal Jedi Temple had been hit by the First Order collaborating with the Sith.

After the Portes were reunited, blessed by the Force no doubt, the foursome went to Ceto in the far southern region of the Outer Rim. The water world was a little bit of a paradise for them. The family lived a carefree life it seemed in a beach house sheltered away from the realities of the upset galaxy. Well, that was until their father started to get restless with too much downtime as well as the Force nudging the Jedi Master he was needed out there.

Kahne moved his family to Svivren soon after the vision where there was a very small Jedi enclave; more coreward yet not too much. It was perfect for Kahne to use as a home base for his renewed missions while the terrestrial planet was still relatively tucked away safe from the galactic post-endgame turmoil. This allowed him not to have to worry about his wife and kids as much while absent from their side. The Force and duty would always come first for him.

By this time, the Force-Sensitive twins along with their mother, a late bloomer in the Force, had already begun their training under the tutelage of Master Porte. ~ Both a blessing and curse to be mentored by your father!

The Portes though soon moved again in short succession to Kashyyyk; Alexandra's idea was mostly to give the kids more opportunities and be more central to the galaxy. ~ Now Jedi brats the two youngsters had officially become with all the Jedi temple surfing!

Addison and her brother lived and trained with other younglings on the Wookiee planet at the Silver Jedi Order's temple called Silver Rest while their parents went off on varied missions together now that Alexandra was a Jedi Knight in her own right. It was nice to be in and around lots of other children like them, but also difficult to make friends with. Well, at least for Addy more so. Many of the other younglings had been together in their respective clans since initiation into the Order. Up to this point, the Porte youngsters had mainly been around adults or by themselves together. It was a transition indeed, but a necessary one to make.

When the Porte twins came to be of padawan age, they switched locations once again to the Kattada Jedi Temple after their parents had a thoughtful discussion with Master Starchaser. Kahne and Alex felt it was best not for either of them to take their children per se as official padawan learners. Again this was a blessing and curse for Addy... as she never really had a true master though did learn many different skills and thoughts on the Jedi Order as a whole from what seemed like a village of them.

One thing's for sure, learning to be a great pilot like her mother, aka Alleycat and one of the coveted Rogue Leaders of the past, and tinkering with astromech droids and other mechanical things became a pastime of hers growing up. This has helped to shape her path as a Jedi Guardian and starfighter pilot.

The young Porte is definitely more action-orientated than a philosopher; the opposite of her twin. Also, Addison is more introverted than Aiden, well until the fly girl comes out of her shell usually in the midst of a raging furball.

Now a more seasoned and capable Jedi as well as an ace pilot with time spent flying with GA's Revenant & NJO's Twin Suns Squadrons, Addison is feeling her oats to get out there and do more, make a difference, or is it the same nudge her father gets from the Force? Nevertheless, it's time to become the Jedi and Defender she was meant to be ~ There is always hope!

div-orange.png

HOLO ALBUM

V1I6DO9.jpg
6lB6ntR.jpg

Some Jedi clothing options for yours truly, though jumpsuits FTW!

k6y9OgS.jpg

Me being distracted by paparazzi while under fire. So dumb?!

0f9JJ10.jpg

A canvas oil rendering of us twinies for Mom & Dad's Feté present a few years ago.

QaGgXbJ.jpg

I took a selfie of us just before leaving Silver Rest.

wWNRiMm.jpg

An artist at a street fair on Kattada made this charcture of me and Aid...
I think it's pretty badass actually.

vOwTfCK.jpg

Me and my new tattoo! Don't. tell. Dad.
Mom has a rose on her shoulder so she won't care... as much.

dizzy8917_Daisy_Ridley_as_a_Star_Wars_pilot_with_a_pretty_face__1ff8fbc1-0116-4d51-912f-b1dc680ed0b4.png

In a tinkering and thoughtful mood.

MUSIC

Addy's Theme #1
Addy's Theme #2
Addy's Theme #3
Addy's Theme #4

Last edited:

h92CN3i.jpg

Where the journey takes me...​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom