Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate ILUMinati | Ilum Aftermath Thread | GA Populate of Lahag Erli

A SECOND GREAT HYPERSPACE WAR STORY
FOLLOWING THE INVASION OF ILUM
Balance Point | A Cold Warning
div-orange.png

Ilum_5.jpeg

THE ERA OF RECLAMATION
FATAL ALLIANCE vol. I
Issue #2

The Battle for Ilum is over.

The planet, while not taken by the Empire, has been heavily scarred by the mining for Kyber Crystals. Its purpose - another critical component in the construction of a superweapon capable of mass destruction. With several test shots fired, its prototype has left many to wonder when the final weapon will be unleashed upon the Galaxy, and what mark it will leave on Galactic History.

For this reason, the Galactic Alliance moves quickly in the aftermath of the battle. SIA agents, military personnel, and Jedi all remain active on the planet, either to lick their wounds after heavy fighting over the icy world or to already start investigations to uncover secrets about the Empire's new weapon.

One thing is certain — time is of the essence.

Objective 1: Coming Together
obj1_test.jpg

While a thorough investigation is being launched already, many Jedi and soldiers are not yet ready to return to their duties. For this reason, all have been welcomed to return to the Ilum Jedi Temple for hot meals, conversation with peers, or guidance from experienced Jedi. It is not only a time to look at the future and prepare for this new conflict; it is also a time to look at each other and fight through difficult times together.

Objective 2: The Trenches
obj3_test.jpg

The Empire has retreated from Ilum but much of their war machine and mining equipment still remains, either destroyed or simply left behind. The SIA has reasons to believe there might be more answers about the superweapon or its production hidden within these trenches, and so agents, soldiers, and Jedi are all encouraged to move through the trenches and search for these answers.

But be aware, as it is likely not all Imperials have escaped the planet, and dangerous creatures stalk the icy planes of Ilum in the wake of the battle as well.

Objective 3: Adrift
obj2_test.jpg

One of the test shots of the superweapon's prototype decimated both Alliance and Imperial ships, leaving them obliterated in orbit of the planet. While the remains of Alliance ships are being retrieved to be repurposed, orders have been given for SIA Agents or Jedi to infiltrate the derelict Imperial ships to search for more data about the superweapon or where it may have come from or retreated to.

Every bit of information can bring the Alliance one step closer to the weapon's destruction.

BYOO
Got other stories to tell or wrap up on Ilum? Feel free to do so!

Open
obj1_test.jpg

The battle was finished. Ilum was now free of the Empire’s iron grip, though the scars still remained. The planet itself, cracked and torn asunder by Imperial greed. Amani’s concerns, however, were much more focused on the team of padawans that had been sent there to investigate the disturbance. It was supposed to be a simple mission. Not a war zone.

She managed to escape with a cart full of them before the fighting had ceased, her only concern being their protection and evacuation. When the all clear was sent out to Alliance forces, their destination rerouted back to Ilum, to help assess and recover.

Amani set up at the temple, with circles under her eyes nearly as dark as the caf in her hand. Hoping to get a sense of who else had come back alive, and offer whatever help might be needed of her.

Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard (Open to others too)​

Kara had lost all sense of time right now. Whether it had been days or weeks, or was it mere hours since the invasion of Ilum had ended. Hell, when she woke and was asked about what happened, she couldn’t remember anything after escaping her almost rocky tomb. But ultimately, Kara was just glad she was still alive.

As were the other Padawans, as far as she knew.

Not long after they had returned to the Jedi Temple, Kara had been immediately rushed to the Medbay. From what one of the healers had told her, the blonde Padawan had sustained enough injuries to warrant an immediate dip into a bacta tank.

That had confused the blonde initially. Far as she knew, she had taken a nasty blow to the head, a blaster bolt to the back of the leg, and probably broke a couple ribs during the fall.

Far from it.

Kara had almost outright shattered both her arms and legs from ‘excessive use of the Force’ according to the Healer. If she had continued fighting any further, she would’ve damaged them beyond repair. Supposedly, the combination of the adrenal and whatever Iris Arani Iris Arani had done, ‘numbed’ Kara to any of the typical warning signs to stop pushing herself.

The Padawan quietly thanked Valery Noble Valery Noble for the arsekicking that had been Force training. Kara couldn’t imagine what would’ve happened if she hadn’t gained some control of it before all of this.

She had no recollection if anyone had visited her during her stint in the bacta tank. But now she was healed up enough to be placed on a medical bed. Head and leg still bandaged up, but she was no longer at risk of destroying her limbs.

With a sigh, Kara plopped a datapad down onto the bedside table. They weren’t meant to be filling out action reports this early, but it had helped Kara try and get things straight in her head.

Outfit | XoXo
Location | Ilum Temple
Tag | Open

After working with Korvan Toldreyn Korvan Toldreyn to bring back Rakaan Horne Rakaan Horne from his path as Imperial Knight, Valery swiftly returned to the NJO Temple to assist any who needed it after the heavy fighting. The Padawans she had sent out to investigate a disturbance she had felt not long ago would undoubtedly return at some point, and she remained worried about how they had gotten through the battle.

She could feel that her own Padawans had survived, at least, and hoped the same applied to all the others. But it was reasonable to assume that some would struggle in the aftermath, so she made sure to be there for them.

Within the Temple itself, Valery found herself a quiet place in the main hall, where she sat down in front of a large statue and centered herself in the Force. She was one of the first to get back, so while she waited for others to return, she'd spend her time in meditation

ValSword.png

Caedyn Arenais

C
obj1_test.jpg

Tags: Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau / Open.​

Caedyn Arenais had sought to move to the surface of Ilum after the engagement with Imperial Forces aboard the NIV Reckoning during the Empire's Invasion, seeking to obtain Crystals in order to power their superweapon prototype. To some extent, the Empire had succeeded in its acquisition of materials, however, had also been successfully driven out by the Galactic Alliance and New Jedi Order who had fought fiercely in the defence of the historically symbolic world and its people living therein.

For the Jedi Knight, it had been some few years since he had experienced such a high-profile and intense battle. Participating on the Warfront was terribly fatiguing, stressful and often accompanied by the loss of friends and allies. In this particular case, Caedyn had lost some very close friends when the Vagabond Assault Cruiser. The senior crewman aboard the bridge had not only been colleagues, but the Jedi Knight had come to know them personally on an individual basis over the years in which they had served alongside one another. The vessel had been erased in an instant. An example of the devastating power of the superweapon they had encountered high over the orbit of Ilum. Caedyn had barely a chance to feel the gravity of the loss, instead turning to place his focus on assisting with the recovery and cleanup down on the surface world; To keep himself busy and prioritize the needs of the Order over his personal feelings.

Others were returning to the Jedi Temple of Ilum, either for rest and recovery or to link back up with their peers and ascertain the severity of damage wrought by the Empire. There was one particular Jedi Padawan on his mind, that being his own. He had yet to hear a word from Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau , and he was eager to learn of her well-being, as well as what experiences she had met with down on the ground. Caedyn had taken some relief in knowing that she had been alongside other Jedi Padawan during the attack but also hoped to learn that they had all made it back in one piece.

Standing in the vast hall, the massive and open lobby for which the entrance led visitors and residents of the Temple alike, Caedyn kept an eye out for any familiar faces, and his commlink was active while hooked to the left side of his utility belt, just in case he was to be called upon.

obj1_test.jpg

Objective: Visit Kara in the hospital wing
Tags: Kara Jade Kara Jade / OPEN
div1.png

Pissed was an understatement.

Not only had they all just barely survived the surprise attack by the imperials, but his own master was the one that almost got them all killed. How did they not know of the mining operations going on? they did after all send out regular patrols to find anything out of the ordinary, and he'd expected them to especially check the caves. There was no doubt they succeeded in sending the empire packing, but the masters were incredibly lucky that a large number of their padawans hadn't been killed this day.

The words he had for Valery Noble Valery Noble were going to have to be saved for later as he walked into the hospital wing to visit Kara, who had pretty much saved his ass against the soldiers who got the better of him. Silas's face was still badly bruised from the punches that had landed on his face, he was fortunate that nothing worse happened to him at that time.

It didn't take long for him to spot the familiar face of the woman. He released a warm smile as he walked over to her, trying his best to hide the resentment that was still flowing through his body from the caves

"Kara... I'm glad to see that you're awake" he remarked as he stood by the side of her bed and winced slightly "You doing alright? the tunnels hit you pretty badly back there" Silas said calmly, his head looking around him for a few moments at the other injured who were being reeled in.

"We should consider ourselves fortunate"

Last edited:

obj2_test.jpg

Ilum Space, Battle Debris Field
Revenant Squadron aka Echo Group
Combat Air Patrol (CAP)
Callsign: Revenant 8 "Tinks"
Equipment: X-wing
Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos | Kelly T. Perris | Shar Sieu Shar Sieu | Open

div-orange.png

<"Gods it feels good to be back in an X-wing. I hope to never again have to fly in a snowspeeder again espeically against TIE fighters. Those squints came out of nowhere! Javelins are just lame if you ask me,"> Revenant Eight expressed her feelings on the subject over their flight patrol's comm channel.

Addison was glad her time as Echo Three was over with. The mission didn't quite start off the way the young Jedi pilot had hoped with the crash landing of her snowspeeder into Ilum's snowy tundra during the early stages of the Invasion by the Empire...

Though, the ending kind of made up for it when a certain Corellian pilot came to her rescue, saving her from freezing to death or being captured by the Imperials. Let's just say riding two in a single cockpit of a Scramjet, well it was awkward at best but a hoot too. The look on the faces of those in the hangar bay when they popped the canopy and disentangled from each other. Oh boy, the two flight officers would never hear the end of it probably.

A series of beeps came from her astromech droid. "Awww, I missed you too, Gizmo," Tinks replied to her R9 unit. She much preferred having an actual droid companion as her counterpart than an onboard droid brain. It just was more personal, though once in a while the Taanabian would like to smack the little domehead. He could get quite mouthy.

<"My sensors aren't picking up much due to all this debris. It must have been one hell of a fight up here espcially with that new weapon thingy ripping through the lines. Anyone got anything yet?">

Um9wLtZ.png

Last edited:
2286809a3685e73514ce448125477b11.jpg

Ilum, Temple Hospital Wing
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Kara Jade Kara Jade

Jasper had to visit the medical bay. If he was to be the only one who got off of Ilum practically unharmed, the least he could do was be there to support those of his peers who hadn't fared so well. It was the right thing to do. A way to share the burden, albeit in a different way. Jasper wasted very little time making his way to the Hospital Wing, the coat he had worn when setting off on the mission that set this all into motion still sitting on his shoulders.

As he entered, he was met by the gruesome sight of the survivors. He had expected it to be bad (it always was), but there was something about seeing the damage in the moment that made his stomach turn. The duelist did come across some familiar faces; His friend, Silas, and Kara, one of his seniors. It was a relief to see them still alive. After everything had broken out, he wasn't too sure how many of the padawans had actually made it. Jasper made his way over to them in a timely manner, a warm smile spread across his face.

"Hey!" he greeted. "You made it back! I-I was..." he pause, deciding to retract 'worried sick' from his sentence, "It's good to see you both in one piece."

Last edited:
obj3_test.jpg

Objective 2: Investigate

Nanda gasped at the empty bacta tank, her shocked gaze following the trail of wet steps to the open window.

If it wasn’t the hum of the hoverchair to give up his position, it’d surely be the coughs. Loud, bleeding croaks, every other minute or so, that sounded like the rasps of a dying animal, and even worse — felt like his chest was being punched by a dozen slugs repetitively.

Sahar couldn’t have it any other way, could she? A slow, agonizing death. Feel every single moment of it; count every last tick to the inevitable.

As he neared the Hallowed Scar, marred by the frozen corpses of the fallen, the thoughts of his dance with death abated; brushed away by a mind busy with an investigation.

Even the pain seemed to fade into the background.

Right about now Nanda would’ve stepped in for her hourly check in.

He had an hour, an hour and six minutes before they found him here.

Best get to work.​

obj1_test.jpg

Objective: Deliver Enclave message to the Jedi, get some food and rest
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble l Open

Outside the temple as the wind howled stood Minerva Fhirdiad with both arms crossed over the chest. Still clad in her armor and fatigues she held back a sigh thinking.

Never thought I would come to a Jedi temple of all places. Life is full of ironies.

In all honesty Jedi or more accurately what she learned of them confuses her and she hates being confused. Their lifestyle and view of the galaxy differed from what she was raised by. Not to mention the long history of bloodshed between her ancestors and their predecessors and other force wielders marked relations consistently over the centuries. Yet all the same the Enclave now shared a pledge with the Galactic Alliance and by extension it's Jedi Order. They had shed blood together both on Tython and now here at Ilum as proof of their bond forged by necessity.

As long as they prove their worth as allies I see no reason to sever ties. Then again it’s not my call to make anyway.

A wind filled with snow blew upon her left side. Fortunately her outfit and gear made it possible for Minerva to endure the elements to a certain extent. Still yards away from the entrance she didn't move another inch explaining the temple's frost bitten entrance. To think this is where their foundings commit to the rite of passage for those crystals for lightsabers.

I admit this world is suitable for survival training. Father tested me in extreme conditions and such drills paid off. That's one thing I can at least understand about these Jedi if nothing else.

Further thoughts on the matter were interrupted by her stomach growling. Hunger and duty now outweighed her superstitious reservations. Minerva subsequently walked up the steps preparing to enter the temple. Beside the possibility of food she had been tasked by the Enclave to send their regards to the Jedi leadership present here. While a simple holocall would’ve been more convenient, her kin wanted the message to be delivered in person.

So to emphasize to the Order that they’re still committed to their pledge after this battle and they expect the same in return.

As she came inside Minerva saw all kinds of Jedi and Alliance personnel already filling the place. Through her T-visor Minerva noted how young many of these people were. Some just had their first trial by combat I can tell. Keeping that observation to herself she resumed her walk past the entrance. Few people took notice of her obvious presence ranging from shock to curiosity to one aging guardian glaring in suspicion. The rest didn't even care, more focused on their own matters than some stranger that just came in.

That suits me just fine. Thought the proud warrior as she stopped meters from the entrance on the edge of the growing crowd. Subsequently she muttered a curse under her breath with a realization.

Stang I don't even know where to go in here.

Ashamed but too proud to admit such an error she scanned around anyone who looked like they're in charge here. Minerva thanks the stars that the Jedi can't see through her helmet otherwise they would definitely note her embarrassed expression.

Last edited:

GaWbt4B.png

GAPostBreaker.png

I feel light, like I could just float away.

It's a strange feeling, one that I've never experienced.

I don't dislike it but somewhere deep down I know that the longer I stay here the more likely it is that I won't wake up.

I'm not sure how I know that I'm asleep - Maybe it's something to do with the Force. But even though I know I'm asleep, I can't force myself to wake up. Every time I try, I hit a wall or rather something holds me back. It tells me, "Not yet Gabriel, you're not ready." And every time, I listen.

I feel light, like I could just float away.

It's a strange feeling, one that I've never experienced.

obj1_test.jpg

cj2JhgK.png

Dracken stood in the medbay surrounded by medical droids and GADF Medic teams. They bustled about in the Ilum Jedi Temple's medical rooms collaborating with Jedi healers as they attempted to give those who needed it the proper medical treatment. He'd heard that Alderaanian medical teams were en route to the planet already to take the load off of the temple. It was a remote Jedi Outpost, usually staffed by KJ Page droids and a smattering of Pilgrims from the Church of the Force or the Extolled. In all honesty, it wasn't equipped to handle this magnitude of wounded.

Despite the bustle of activity around him, he felt alone. He placed a hand on the cold bacta tank and looked at his son, Gabriel floating in healing substance. It was lucky that he didn't have any bacta allergies. Dracken knew it ran in the family on his side. Both his father and grandfather had an allergy to bacta, though it seemed to have skipped him and his younger sister, and apparently, Gabriel too. He needed it. Jagged scars like spiderwebbed glass traced their way across Gabe's right side from the tips of his fingers all the way across his heart and up to his left shoulder. Then from his heart, they went down and across both of his legs.

Force Lightning.

An ability most equated to the Sith but some few Jedi and apparently Imperial Knights utilized as "Electric Judgement". Despite his devout faith to the Church of the Force there were some abilities that even he thought Jedi should not use. For what place did an ability that brought destruction and pain like this have in bringing balance to the Force.

"Oh I'm sorry bud," Dracken said quietly, his eyes locked on Gabe's closed eyes. A part of him hoped that he'd wake up while he was here. His comlink had been going off like crazy. Likely someone from the Chancellor's office or the Defense Council trying to reach him after his sudden disappearance from Coruscant. He would have to return soon. But he wanted to see Osarla first. He had to.

Amani Serys Amani Serys | Open

obj1_test.jpg

Despite escaping the skirmish on Ilum unharmed, she had managed to create much worse lasting damage which had continued to haunt her and placed her in a state of perpetual impending doom from which she knew she could not escape, only delay.

Still, she hoped at least some good had come from her actions, however small it may be. Perhaps there was yet more that could be done. She hoped to determine both through her visit to the Jedi Temple on the planet recently plundered by the people she called her allies.

Dressed in plain clothes, bound by no insignia, she entered the Temple in search of a specific face, a Mirialan that she had formerly met under more... tempestuous circumstances.

She approached the Jedi upon spotting her, ensuring that she said the first words, knowing that the other had no other means to recognise her from except her voice. "Did you get the Padawans out?" She asked first and fore mostly.

pZnNJRt.png
Equipment: Discreet Hearing Enhancer - Left Ear, Long Handled Double Lightsaber, Weighted Training Robes, Concealed Sling Bag
Ship: Serendipity, with V-2 Minimech 'Skid' Aboard
Objective: 1 - Coming Together
Tags: Open
obj1_test.jpg

She'd heard the all clear was given in between other reports. A terrible battle for control of the planet had ripped across the surface and left many tired and seeking respite in the aftermath. Some making it back. Others unfortunate enough to have given everything to wrestle some inkling of hope back for others.

She didn't dwell on that line of thinking and instead put effort into helping those she could.

Her ship had brought further supplies stop what had already been brought. Food, clothing, medicine, and whatever else could be packed inside. Even storing some of it inside spaces that the owners manual had advised against for fear of equipment failures.

Minding the warning she had stuck the better sealed cargo inside those spots.

Now she watched the supplies leave the hold of the Serendipity, on their way to the temple as a few wary bodies kept an eye on the ice buildup.

She watched in silence, eyes glancing over the fields around to spy the fissures as she held the cloak around her a bit tighter. Disbelief at anyone fighting in this kind of weather.

Prologue- Coruscant:

After leaving the Everlight nightclub on Coruscant, Alex StormWolf and Seku made their way to the spaceport where Alex's vintage YT-1300, Shadow Runner was stored, ready for departure.

"She looks as nasty as the day I first laid eyes on her," Seku said, slowly walking around the vessel, touching the hull here and there.

"What do you mean nasty," Alex demanded. "Don't be talking about my ship that way!"

"Nasty as in she could give any other ship in the quadrant a run for their money," Seku answered.

"That she could," Alex said with a nod. "There's hardly anything stock about her."

"So...I was wondering....Could I fly us to Illum?"

"If you promise to get us there in one piece."

"Promise," Seku called, already trotting up the boarding ramp with a wide grin on her face. "Let's get moving!"

After a mostly uneventful journey through hyperspace, the Shadow Runner emerged into real space near the orbit of Ilum. Alex's jaw dropped as he took in the sight of the derelict ships tumbling in orbit around the icy planet.

"What....what happened here?!"

"You really have been out of the loop, haven't you," Seku replied. "The Empire was mining for Kyber crystals here. They've developed some sort of a superweapon. What you're seeing here is the result of several shots from the prototype."

"Where is this weapon now?"

"We don't know," Seku answered with a shake of her head. "That's part of what SIA and the Jedi are trying to find out here."

Seku guided the Shadow Runner out of orbit and locked onto an auto pilot beacon near the Jedi Temple.

"You ready for this Love," she asked Alex, with genuine concern on her face.

"Can't say I'm looking forward to it," Alex admitted. "I don't exactly have a stellar track record around here."

"The Jedi, the SIA, and the Alliance need all the help they can get here. I'm sure we can work things out."

Seku brought the ship back under her control, and gently guided Shadow Runner in for a landing next to several others. Powering down the engines, she hit the switch to lower the boarding ramp. A gust of cold wind whipped into the cockpit, lowering the temperature drastically.

"Ugh! I forgot how cold it gets here," she said with a shiver. "You have any cold weather gear on board?"

"Should be some hooded coats in the storage locker around the corner," Alex answered, flipping up the hood of his signature gray trench coat.

Seku returned a few minutes later, clad in a thick fur lined coat to ward off the icy chill.

"Alright, Mister, let's go find someone who can help you."

"I'll let you do the talking..."

"If you insist."

"I do insist..."

Seku strode down the boarding ramp with Alex close behind, and approached the first Jedi she saw, displaying her SIA credentials.

"Seku Bondara, SIA," she said, giving her full name and affiliation. "I was wondering if you could tell me where I might find a Jedi Healer. It's my friend here, Alex StormWolf. He's one of your own, and he's missing three years of his memory. We'd like to find out what may have happened to him."

"Yeah, inform the masters that the prodigal son has returned," Alex quipped.

Tag: open

Snowspeeders suck.

Kaul loved flying and can control any old rust bucket, but the Snowspeeder had to be the worst ship that Kaul ever had the displeasure of flying. The controls were janky as hell, the weaponry was limited to blaster canons, the shields were as strong as a Jawa's hide and the worst thing was that Kaul couldn't do a fracking barrel roll!

He was glad to be back inside of his X-Wing. This was a REAL pilot's ship none of that niche stuff the Alliance makes pilots like him fly. It was a disgrace to supremely talented pilots like Kaul. Now here comes the most tedious after the battle, the clean-up. All Kaul wanted to do was to snuggle up against the warm fire and drink some hot chocolate but nooooo the Alliance needs to have pilots on standby and patrol the area.

"No, I don't pick up any readings yet Revenant 8." Kaul said to the new pilot before he heard beeping. "Oh man scratch that? I see a bogeys about 12 of them northwest from here. I'd say we engage so we can go home already."

Addison Porte Addison Porte , Kelly T. Perris
Shar Sieu Shar Sieu

Last edited:
// Padawan Lowe //
//
Ilum //
//
Objective - I // Coming Together //
//
Focus // OPEN //

The energy around the temple was dim, the warmth that usually accompanied a Jedi temple seemed faint as those that lived through the battle mourned those that had not. Still, the comeraderie the living felt with one another kept the fire alive in the temple, piercing through the biting winds of Ilum.

Ayra finally loosened her grip around the Bantha furs that covered her as she passed through the doors of the temple. She hadn't participated in the fighting. Master Zo'vazz hadn't felt the Echani far enough along in her training nor her temperament to allow her to fight alongside the other padawans. Instead she hid in the belly of the temple with the younglings and other padawans that hadn't been sent forward.

At the time all she felt was relief, which in itself frustrated her. When she first sought out the Jedi in spite of her mother's protestations, Ayra had thoughts of becoming a great warrior, fighting in great wars. So the idea of being comfortable hiding away from conflict embarrassed the girl in her own mind. Still more, she felt glad to not have bore the brunt of the conflict as she saw the injuries of kids not much older than herself and the knowledge of those that hadn't been lucky enough to stay hidden away, protected by masters of the order.

The Echani forced the thoughts to retreat as she made her way further into the temple, fingers drumming away against the hilt resting at her side. If she was unable to assist the Galactic Alliance during the battle, then she would do what she can in helping the afflicted after.

Master Ithyll had requested assistance in the kitchen preparing meals for not only the Jedi that had participated, but the forces of the Galactic Alliance as well that had helped defend the planet. Though Ayra had never been much for cooking back on Castell, it could hardly be the most difficult task one could do.

"Apologies for my lateness, Master!" The words mumbled as she traded her fur coat in for an apron, throwing the former garment in a pile on the floor with many others. Ayra made her way towards the Master in charge, tying her silver hair up as she did

"No problem, my dear!" The Mon Cala called out above the bustle of the kitchen. "It's still quite too soon to expect everything to move on smoothly, but if you'd please help K'rrin with the Protatoes. He has the passion to help, but..." Her sentence trailed off as she turned towards the younger Ilthorian covered in chunks of food. "Perhaps lacking something in technique. If you could lend a hand I'd be grateful."

"Of course, Master!" A nod returned the Elder Jedi's smile as Ayra ran over to help K'rrin, softly taking the knife from his hand as she began to show him how to peel the skin away from the fruit.

nhY3GI4.gif

Embers - Max Richter
OBJECTIVE: I - Coming Together
TAGS: Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Caedyn Arenais | Jand Talo Jand Talo | Open

Ichika Masudo didn’t realise just how numb she was until climbing into the speeder with some assistance, and riding away from the site of the conflict with her master and her one-armed companion. Just how much had acting on sheer instinct shielded her from thinking too much until the rattling of revelations broke her mind loose? As frigid air rushed past, her thoughts were still back in the cavern, affixed on the visual of that distinctly Imperial face.

It was quite like seeing a ghost.

Transitioning from the speeder, into the temple, and to the medbay, was more hobbling, relying on her own Master and the Du Couteau girl, as she would simply fall over otherwise, what with her knee and the exhaustion. Once she and the other padawan were settled in to wait to be tended to, and about as comfortable as could be managed with the one leg up and the pair of her blades hooked against the side of her seat, Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo left them to lend a hand where he could. All she had to do for now was continue to weather the multiple pains she accrued. The threat, for now, was passed, and she could afford to pay attention to the waves crashing within.

The Tetan, of course, had some measure of a clue as to what was on her mind. She had been a witness, aid, and advisor. Sighing quietly through her nose, her face stuck in an expression of abject discomfort from her injuries, Ichika sipped at the disposable cup of water she’d been provided, then glanced at Ariana.

“Thank you,” she said, eyes finding the face of the other girl, “I’m… not certain I would be here, if you hadn’t been there.”

A reference to the blade that could have shredded her insides. Mostly. She glanced across the medbay, towards the bacta tanks… her brow furrowing at the form of Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce and the man hovering near the tank the younger padawan floated in. The lines that marked his body. The feeling she got at seeing what had been done to him, the last scraps of anger that still clung to her psyche rousing at the sight. The feeling that came off of the man that could only be construed as closeness. His father.

The unbounded brightness of soul she’d gleaned the first time she had talked to Gabriel. The same thing that urged him to bound off into... what could have been certain death, she knew now, if not for her intervention and the stern pull of Corin Trenor Corin Trenor . A shining thing. A joy. A desire to reach further. Purpose. What would this day take from him? She closed her eyes and breathed a weighted breath, willing away the propagation of the waning embers, only then realising that Ariana was talking. She turned her head, dabbing at her freshly tearing eyes with her sleeve, and swallowed.

“I’m sorry… what were you saying?”

rIIDkbi.png

Last edited:
AllianceDiscordIcon.png

obj2_test.jpg
Objective: Combat Air Patrol (CAP)
Equipment:
REC-AS02 B-wing Heavy Assault Starfighter
Callsign: Revenant Four
ALLIES: Two - Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos , Three - Addison Porte Addison Porte , Five - Kelly T. Perris

cj2JhgK.png

<"My sensors aren't picking up much due to all this debris. It must have been one hell of a fight up here espcially with that new weapon thingy ripping through the lines. Anyone got anything yet?">

"No, I don't pick up any readings yet Revenant 8." Kaul said to the new pilot before he heard beeping. "Oh man scratch that? I see a bogeys about 12 of them northwest from here. I'd say we engage so we can go home already."

<"Stay frosty: move into formation. Spinning up the guns.">

Shar did not miss the Javelins per se, but he did find the experience enlightening. Still, always nice to be back in the B-Wing, hammering at all the buttons and panels deploying unreasonable amounts of firepower.

<"Bogeys on approach. Scanning through debris field... prelims say doesn't match any friendly profiles.">

Objective I: Come Together
obj1_test.jpg

Tags: Open
Cale had wished he'd never see war again. At Tython he'd dedicated himself to protecting the innocent rather than facing off with the guilty, but here on Illum he'd found himself exactly where he'd tried to avoid. And was still good at it. They'd been outnumbered, and yet for every man lost they'd taken two with them. Cale had taken the field with a platoon of Alliance marines, then faced down nearly a company of Imperial Special forces. Of the thirty-some men, five were still standing unharmed. The wounded had writhed in the Violet Venture's bay as they'd hauled them back, the dead had been stripped of their tags and marked for retrieval, and Cale had burned through several smokes.

It'd taken no small effort from Aleksandr Stirsea Aleksandr Stirsea to stop the bleeding from his own wounds, but Cale had been adamant that he would not be entering the medbay until after all the men had been treated. As it turned out, multiple stab wounds and a plasma burn didn't do well with patience, and so the boy that had once been a nuisance, and eventually his son, had dragged the beleaguered Jedi in for treatment. The boys always did have a spine he supposed.

They'd wrapped and packed the wounds, and Cale had gotten out of the medic's space as soon as he could, making his way back to landing pads, offering an arm to the troops who needed aid to walk. Back and forth, to and fro, Cale labored on, even as his own wounds screamed in protest. A year ago he'd have had his wounds treated, then promptly left, yet there he was, hauling the wounded back and forth at his own expense.

Every day in the Order just made him more insufferable, didn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom