Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Do You Have an Appointment? (Revenant Squadron Thread)

"Boy!" Kaul's Dad pushed opened Kaul's door seeing his son's eyes glued to the Holocomputer. His feet up on his desk with chips spread across it, in front of the screen was the latest episode of Taffy the Astromech Droid. Kaul managed to pirate the entire season early, it wasn't too hard to do so with a few hacks. The Pilot planned on selling the episodes online for a good price. It's a pretty popular show and people are willing do anything for early access. Of course, Kaul's dear Dad had to march in and ruin the moment, the old man was on his ass ever since he came home from a long tour fighting the Empire. "What are your plans after your service is done? When are you going to move out of the house? When are you going to wake up and realize that you have untapped potential that you are wasting?"

Same old chit and Kaul allowed those words to go in one end and out the other. "Yes wonderful father?" Kaul said taking a chip and placing it in his mouth.

"What the hell are all those party stuff doing downstairs?!" His Dad roared.

"What do you think?" Kaul chuckled. "I'm throwing a party today for my fellow pilots! There's gonna be games and all that! It's going to be great!"

"And you didn't tell me?!"

Kaul swallowed his chip before getting up. He forgot to do that now did he? "I was going to inform you old father of mine. But the thing is while I was busy setting up the party with my Droid's own two hands, I kinda forgot."

"You gotta be kidding me." Kaul's Dad threw his hands up in the air. "A party?! Seriously?!"

"For my friends!" Kaul said smiling. "You've all people told me to make connections other than thugs."

His Dad sighed. "Fine!" He growled. "But this place better be spotless by the time I come back!"

Kaul nodded. "Of course!" He said before he heard the doorbell ringing. "Well what do you know?" He said. "I got my first guest!"

Addison Porte Addison Porte , Zev Garallia Zev Garallia

Last edited:

EXPLORATION
Revenant Squadron
Chandrila - A party to remember.
Kelly T. Perris | Shar Sieu Shar Sieu | Zev Garallia Zev Garallia | @ other Rev Pilots...

div-orange.png
After Revenant Squadron had landed on their fellow squadmate Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos ' current homeworld for some R & R, he had gone ahead directly to his parent's home while the rest got situated in provided rooms at a hotel in Hanna City along Heros of the Republic Boulevard.

The Jedi pilot had to admit Chandrila was beautiful and seemingly peaceful, well a ton more so than Coruscant, duh?!

Addison didn't really care for the planet-wide city where the New Jedi Order's temple was located smack in the heart of it. Being born on the agri-world of Taanab, then living on the terrestrial and lush worlds of Ceto, Svivren, Kashyyyk, and Kattada, the young Porte felt more at home on those types of planets than the constant hustle and bustle of a sprawling kilometer-high ecumenopolis. Just not her cup of tea. The farm girl genes she got from her mother were ever prevalent in her nature.

Having drawn the short stick for getting transportation (It was rigged!), the rookie flight officer went out and commandeered a landspeeder, then showed up in front of the hotel's lobby to pick up the rest of the squadron that was going with her to Joker's for a little celebration he was sponsoring.

"You nerfherders need a lift?" Tinks smirked from the driver's seat as her hazel brown orbs eyed the flyboys over the top rims of her aviator glasses.

The young Taanabian's outfit was casual with a jean jacket worn over the top. And of course, her lightsaber was stashed in the inside pocket of the jacket. She didn't know what to expect, but the way Kaul spoke the party sounded like it would be fun.

Um9wLtZ.png

Last edited:
OOC: A few hours into the party

R.a4f356afb4cd7cbdfceff11ba166cc6a

Kaul leaned against the bench legs spread apart as he observed the starry sky of Chandrilla. It was hard to believe merely a while back that alliance spacewas under attack by genocidal cultists. Yet here these people are walking in the core worlds around acting like as though nothing happened. Squeezing on the chocolate frosted Doughnut he bought from the stand, Kaul took a quick bite some of the sprinkled landed on his clothing. The pilot shrugged ignoring it he didn't feel like moving his hand to wipe the sprinkles off too much stress. His mind was occupied by the attack and how these people could just move on so quickly. Kaul wasn't here when Coruscant was invaded as he was running patrols around the Outer Rim. Yet he could imagine himself being horrified at the slaughter that the Brotherhood did to the people. How could the residents here just shrug and move on? Then again Kaul was from the quiet planet of Chandrilla where the only bad thing was if the Womp Rats ate into the food. Maybe these Alliance citizens were conditioned to accept horror, after all they've been attacked multiple times in the past.

He continued to nibble on his Doughnut, trying to mentally prepare himself for battle. The Brotherhood was about to make another move into the Core Worlds, command just learned that they'll start another battle. Kaul was to deployed within the week something that for the first time scared him to the point where Kaul considered to desert. The Brotherhood had caused so much devastation and death, they even blew up a planet! There was no way that the Alliance can win this.

Addison Porte Addison Porte

EXPLORATION
Revenant Squadron
Hanna City, Chandrila, Core
A house party to remember - much later in the evening.

Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos

div-orange.png
Addison watched her fellow squadmates with semi-amusement as they challenged each other in a multi-player video game that the Emos family had. Gaming wasn't quite up the Taanabian's alley, I mean wasn't being in the flight simulator enough?

Anyhoo, while the guys were doing that, she decided to be a good little guest and try to clean up the kitchen area. It was amazing how messy a group of pilots could be especially if they'd been drinking.

As she was finished tidying up, Addy caught a glimpse of their host taking the stairs up to the rooftop of the apartment. The Jedi sensed the whole evening that something was bothering the man yet 'Joker' always had a smile or smirk on his face.

Grabbing a partial bag of cheesy tortilla chips and a refill of her red Solo cup, the young brunette made her way to the rooftop. And sure enough, Revenant Five was sitting there alone eating one of the doughnuts from the party spread provided.

"Hey, Joker..... Mind if I join you?" Tinks asked, then walked towards him with her freshments in hand.

She stopped nearby, paused, and gazed upward with her hazel browns at Chandrila's gorgeous night sky on display.

"I can't get over how the stars are so clear, bright, and twinkly here. On Coruscant you can't even see them because of all the planetary-wide lights. Your homeworld is beautiful. Thanks for inviting us," she smiled while flicking her eyes back to the rather eccentric flyboy.

Kaul wasn't the typical fighter jock all stuck on themselves Addy had been warned about by her mother. No, he was in a whole nother class, a fun one to be around... always keeping the Jedi pilot on her toes.

Um9wLtZ.png

Kaul looked up at the sky sighing he saw the dark sky. Part of him felt tempted to desert the Galactic Alliance Defense Force. They stood no chance against a bunch of cultists and the fracking Sith! They were organized and they had eyes everywhere. How could Kaul trust anyone in command now. What if Commander Tren was part of the Brotherhood? The prick was a hardass for sure but honestly it was foolish to think that a loyal man like Tren would ever sell out the Galactic Alliance.

He closed his eyes, this is stupid, this whole war was stupid. Kaul was going to be trotted up in space to be blown up by a bunch of Brotherhood and the Sith will once again retake Coruscant and the Core Worlds. That's it, the end, the final Revenge of the Sith It's game over man. Instead of being sent to his doom, It was best for Kaul to hightail it out of here. This wasn't his fight, he didn't join the Defense Force out of love for the Galactic Alliance, he only joined because his parents forced him to as an out after he killed Delgad: The Dug who he worked under back at Malastare. Delgad was a famed Podracer and Kaul's engineering skills helped him to win multiple grand prix. Hah! More like helped him cheat to win and if Kaul refused to comply then his head would serve as ball for his slave girls to play with.

After missed paycheck, after missed paycheck, Kaul had enough one day and wanted to move on with his life, but Delgad didn't want his "prized possession" to leave and the two of them had an argument that quickly turned sour. Kaul began to crush his donut as he remembered grabbing Delgad's blaster pistol and shooting him in the chest. His mind was flooding over seeing the Dug's eyes become glassy as he drew his last breath. Kaul did it, he killed a person point blank.

Just then Kaul yelled when Addy walked next to him. He quickly jumped out from his spot and placed his hands up. "Oh!" He quickly realized it was his comrade at arms. "I'm sorry! You startled me! I was just thinking you know?"

He took a deep breath forcing a smile towards Addy. "Thanks, I guess," he said shaking his head. "I'm just sitting up here thinking about the war, about the Squadron. Everything."

Addison Porte Addison Porte

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom