Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Spark of Hope | RJC Debut [RTL/RJC]

Voice of the Outer Rim

V

VVVDHjr.png

A SPARK OF HOPE

2oBcVl1.png

"Never give up hope, no matter how dark things may seem." - Ahsoka Tano

A SPARK OF HOPE is ignited in the Outer Rim. On the remote world of Dagobah, a league of Lightsiders have put aside their differences to create a new Order: the RIMWARD JEDI COALITION. Favoring the pragmatic teachings of Master Luke Skywalker, the Coalition Jedi hope to become a burning flame amidst the darkness that threatens the Rim. To christen the start of their journey, the Jedi have opened their doors to their allies in the RIMWARD TRADE LEAGUE. A new era dawns as the two join together, becoming a mighty force of Light.

Tonight is a celebration of new beginnings, old friendships, and the vision of a BETTER, BRIGHTER OUTER RIM.

VVVDHjr.png

OBJECTIVE I: - The League of Light
Recommended for: League Councilors and diplomats - Discussion and Diplomacy

To officially ordain their new alliance, the Coalition has extended an open invitation to the Trade League’s esteemed members and leaders. Councilors, diplomats, and other representatives of the League are welcomed to the Dagobah Jedi Temple as honorary guests of the Order, where there is much to discuss. Recent encounters with the nefarious Sith Order, the rising threat of slavers to the south, and a recent request for aid from the Galactic Alliance are among many diplomatic issues the League faces.

Meet and discuss the imminent threats surrounding the Rimward Trade League, make connections with powerful allies, and solidify a new alliance.

VVVDHjr.png

OBJECTIVE II: - The Order’s Finest
Recommended for: Jedi Padawans, Knights, and Masters - Sparring and Scouting

To foster a sense of camaraderie among the Force sects of the Coalition, Jedi Padawans have been invited to attend a friendly sparring tournament in the Training Hall. It is a friendly competition between young Lightsiders looking to share their martial traditions and show off their skills. Meanwhile, prospective Knights and Masters observe the duels with eagerness, some of them even scouting for an Apprentice; Many connections are to be made, and perhaps these young Jedi may yet impress a future mentors.

Gather together for a friendly sparring match, show off your talents, and make connections with fellow Jedi in the Training Hall and Armory.

VVVDHjr.png

OBJECTIVE III: - BYOO
Recommend for: Lightsiders and League members - Exploration and Mingling

The Dagobah Temple is a sprawling complex with many unique points of interest. Consider visiting the bustling Cantina, enjoying gorgeous views at Tash’s Rest, or taking it easy in the Temple Gardens. Whatever brings you to the home of the Coalition, enjoy yourself as you explore the grounds.

Bring an objective that satisfies your interests as you explore the newly established Dagobah Jedi Temple.

xCBQym9.png

RESOURCES:
[Dagobah Jedi Temple]
[
Rimward Jedi Coalition]
[
The Rimma Trade Incident]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tides of Change

fGIeqde.png

Tags: Open
Objective 1: The League of Light

Above the swamps of DAGOBAH...

DPFKiwm.png

jftxKLd.png
I can’t believe it,” Elias said to himself as he entered the main hall.

It wasn’t that he doubted the newly established Jedi Coalition; On the contrary, he truly believed that this new Order would grow to become a mighty force in the Outer Rim. His disbelief stemmed purely from the impact of seeing a seed planted long ago finally sprouting into something more beautiful than you’d ever imagined. He and the rest of his fellow Jedi had been planning for this gathering for some time now, an open invitation issued to their newfound allies in the Rimward Trade League. It was the hope of he and the Coalition that the two powers would stand together as one, and judging by what he saw before him now, that vision was proving to be a success.

Elias made his way through the crowd, offering warm greetings to the League members and Jedi as he made way for the spiral staircase at the far end of the hall. His feet slowed to a stop as he reached the bottom step, and he paused for a moment to take a deep breath. This was it. The moment where the Coalition changes from a concept to reality.

He was ready, at least as ready as he could be.

Last edited:

O0YK77e.png

Objective II: The Order's Finest | Location: Dagobah Jedi Temple | Soundtrack: Summerland

A SPARK OF HOPE

GAPostBreaker.png

Cailen sat quietly on a stone bench, his attention fully captivated by the lightsaber hilt he held in his palms. Since recovering it on Tython, the Padawan had spent a considerable amount of time examining his fallen Master's weapon -- Perusing its deep history with his innate gift of psychometry. Echoes of the past whispered to him as he rolled it over, his fingers tracing the ornate etchings that adorned the handle. Some of them were memories he shared with his Master; Their first training session at the Coruscant Temple came to mind, when Tarus Undara first ignited his blade for the young boy to see.

Other glimpses of the past, however, were shards of Tarus' life that Cailen did not recognize. Things that his Master had never told him about. Adventures on an unfamiliar desert world, a duel with a dark Sith acolyte, midnight meetings with a beautiful woman... things better left private, but unearthed nonetheless as Cailen attempted to discover what truly became of his Master.

"Padawans!" a loud voice boomed from across the Training Hall.

Cailen startled to attention, his hazel eyes snapping to the Jedi Master who called for them. He quickly clipped the defunct lightsaber to his belt, his fingers almost reluctant to let go of the weapon. This was a chance to prove himself, not only to his newfound friends of the Coalition, but to Master Edo as well.

Elias Edo Elias Edo was kind enough to offer Cailen a place at the Dagobah Temple, and he wasn't going to let such a gift go un-thanked.

Tags: OPEN

Fianna Dray

F

O0YK77e.png

A Spark of Hope

2oBcVl1.png

Fianna Dray had hoped that her first task with the Coalition would be something a little bit more cerebral. Instead, it looked like an excuse for a fight. Not the good kind of fight, where the best weapon was a sharp tongue and a quick mind. The bad one, where you were likely to get cuts and bruises.

Despite how nice and sensible the Jedi were meant to be, Fee got the distinct impression that asking for a puzzle book in place of a sparring match would be looked upon poorly. This was turning into gym class all over again. That was how she found herself lining up with the others, in ill-fitting robes with her fingers clutched around a training saber. Some shrimp in front of her was holding onto what looked like an actual lightsaber hilt.

Even the toddlers have got lightsabers... why haven't I?

Time would come soon, she supposed. There'd be a lot to learn and this was her chance to impress someone. A lot of the other padawans had been talking non-stop about it, making Fee a little more nervous. What if she messed up and fell flat on her face? What if the other padawans, who were all about three years old and somehow better prepared than her, laughed at her? What if she was the last one left in the Padawan Picking Parade and she was sent home; like a sad, ugly porg that nobody wants to adopt?

Well, she wouldn't let that happen. Even if she had to crush some small-fry dreams in the process.

"Psttt.... hey, kid," she whispered to the kid in front of her, nudging him a little. "You nervous? You look nervous." He didn't, but she didn't let that stop her.

"Should be fine. Nobody's died at one of these, right? Least not that they tell us." She eyed up the master ahead of them with suspicion. "I mean, you'll be fine."

She couldn't lose to someone like him. She had spots that were older than him.

Tag: Cailen Corso Cailen Corso | OPEN

Objective 2 - The Order's Finest​

Nadira followed Pyeth into his quarters, wings folded across her chest as she wandered the room. It was nothing like the huts back home, but it scarcely bothered Pyeth. He was just glad engineers and decorators had accounted for his unique situation.

The bed was central to the room, larger than most and circular. Otherwise it was plain, and nothing spectacular but it vastly superior to the floors he had grown accustomed to on starships.

Nadira sat on it, bouncing as she tested the firmness while Pyeth busied himself exploring the courtyard outside. Small, but large enough to support his botanical habits, an even smaller greenhouse was a much welcomed addition. Dagobah's atmosphere wasn't unlike Rishii, but even so had gathered seeds from less humid worlds.

He knelt down rubbing the soil between his fingers. "It's all very nice, a little spartan for my tastes but... Nice." Nadira cooed

Pyeth smiled, standing up to brush the dirt from his feathers. "The bed alone was enough, everything else is a bonus." He looked at her and smiled. "I appreciate you coming at such short notice. I wanted to thank you."

Nadira scoffed, "Ah so it's not just a matter of you peacocking? Master Knight." She smirked.

Pyeth's feathers ruffled and he turned away trying to conceal his affection. Nadira chuckled, "Don't fret. You have every right. And honestly, it's good to see you content."

Pyeth turned back, her words washing over him like Rishii's warm breeze. "Thank you. I heard you might be leaving soon."

"Quauhatli has a mission for me, he wants to try and secure exonium for Rimward and Rishii is the closest source. I'm going to resume my position as Sunspeaker, at least until I can secure a healthy trade."

Pyeth nodded but couldn't help but feel disappointed, he liked Nadira's company and insights. "Sounds important. It'd been nice to join you, but it would probably be counter productive."

"And the Coalition needs you. I'll be sure to keep in touch, and perhaps the next time we meet you can introduce me to your Padawan."

Pyeth sighed, "Honestly, I think that's what scares me most."

"That's not a flaw" Nadira said, "It means you care about them, and will do your best for them. Nothing worse than a teacher who cares naught for his students."

He nodded in understanding, that made a surprising amount of sense. He felt her wing rest on his shoulder, "Plus it's a two way wind. You will probably learn more from them than I or Master Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun could ever give but enough of this, you best get ready."

"I will, but before you leave I just want to give you something." He stepped away opening a nearby draw, inside was a long box intricately detailed made of what looked to be polished brass.

Resting on both hands he turned to offer it her, she looked at him surprised. "May I?" She asked pointing at it.

"Of course, it is yours." Pyeth nodded watching her open the case. He felt his spirits rise with her ear tufts standing on end.

"Pyeth... How much did this cost you?"

"Nothing. It's not a replica." She blinked, "It's real? I thought it was lost, during the clone wars. Where did you-"

"Not lost. Broken. The Lux Astra Director had the pieces on Rishi. I expect he wanted to use it as leverage against you. Then it was just a matter of finding a smith capable of repairing-"

Pyeth froze. Nadira's wings tightening around him, her head buried into his feathers. He shuddered eyes wide, "I... Didn't realise this meant so much to you."

She didn't answer, a first for Nadira. No snark or teasing, just her warm comfort. He exhaled pressing his beak into her shoulder enjoying a brief and fleeting moment.

He knew not the weapons complete history but it's significance was bright as the full moon. She had said it was once in the possession of her ancestor, a weapon forged for a true Zulirian Swordmistress by the name of Nazish.

"You've embarrassed me Pyeth. Restoring to me someone I thought lost to me, my family. And I've nothing to give you..."

Pyeth smiled, "I want nothing from you, except maybe your promise to keep safe and in touch."

***​

This wasn't exactly how he envisioned the night to begin. Padawan's of all shapes and sizes began filling the hall, some eager others less so. He preferred the rattling of sabers to be reserved for 1-2-1 sessions, rather than glorified in the crucible of competition.

Still, he could not deny it's reason. The Sith remained at large, and combat was becoming a regular part of Jedi life but that didn't mean finding the strongest or fastest. That would come naturally with experience, what interested him was creativity. That was a skill not easily learned.

Dressed in ceramonial garb he took his position on the outside of the practice area, addressing those Padawan's closest to him.

"Good Evening," He chirped, "I'm Pyeth, one of the instructors on duty today. The contest is simple, deliver a clean strike against your opponent, or press them beyond the marked borders. Best of three proceed to the next round. The final will be a best of five.

You are not to use anything besides core talents, so please refrain from pushing your opponents into any walls. If at any point the Battlemaster, or any instructors ask you to stop, do so else you will disqualified. Finally, I and the other Masters and Knights will be observing, this might be a good opportunity to ask us any questions or get to know your instructors better.

Speaking of questions, anyone?"

Cailen Corso Cailen Corso | Fianna Dray

BB-4001A

B

KYXwnD8.png

OBJECTIVE I - THE LEAGUE OF LIGHT \\ SOUNDTRACK: WE ARE \\ TAGS: Elias Edo Elias Edo OPEN
[ outfit ] [ datapad ] [ heart ]

WyqnG5p.png
"Evisserpmi si elpmet eht."

The more things changed, the more they tended to stay the same.

A human expression, but the droid had discovered an appreciation for it.

While the other Jedi hopefuls and initiates had gathered away from the diplomatic gala, the chore bot had found more of a niche for itself stepping into the role of a protocol droid.

He knew how to be a protocol droid. Human-cyborg relations had been a primary function for him for more than twenty standard years.

"The Honorable Pol Gukat is most impressed by the architectural design," the child-like droid supplied in translation, standing to one side as he interpreted between the Sullustan envoy and an elderly Jedi who leaned on a cane, his posture stooped over with the infirmity of age.

"What?" the elder demanded, leaning down closer to the boy.

"He likes the temple," the droid repeated, simplifying the translation and raising his voice slightly.

"Ah," the elderly Jedi uttered, giving a smile as he turned his attention back to the Sullustan.

"Elohtihs a si tenalp eht tub," the Sullustan uttered, with a derisive snort that caught the young-looking droid by surprise for how blatantly rude that it was.

It was a half-second before the droid had composed a loose interpretation that seemed appropriate. "He recognizes that the environment must have presented some challenges," the youth supplied with a straight face.

"Dias i tahw ton staht!" the Sullustan barked down at the child-like interpreter.

"Tcat htiw demmargorp si su fo eno taht etanutrof," the droid answered in Sullustan, without ever dropping his smile.

The elder Jedi paid the exchange no mind.

In all probability, the aging figure had missed it entirely.

"We never had anything like this in the Outer Rim Coalition," the elderly Jedi mused, tapping his cane against the floor as though to hammer his point home. "Back in those days, we didn't even have a proper enclave. We were Justices. Sheriffs. You'd go whole sectors without meeting another Jedi..."

As the Sullustan seemed fluent enough in Basic, the droid allowed its attention to wander around the room.

If anyone else was in need of an interpreter, he was not opposed to leaving this pair and assisting with someone else's linguistic difficulties.

Still, it was... strange.

Everything about this was familiar. Particularly assisting the elderly, which was probably what had caused the droid to gravitate to helping here now. Clinging to something familiar, when nothing else was.

He could feel it.

He didn't have a name for it. It didn't register on any of his sensors. It wasn't something his logic processors could parse out or compute. But it existed, even when every sensor the droid possessed said that it didn't, or shouldn't. A connection. Something that surrounded him. Tethered him.

Him to the elder.

Him to the Sullustan.

The Sullustan and the elder to each other. To everyone around them. To the planet.

He could feel the crystal shard inside him reacting. Not like a resonance, but a song.

It was not logical. But neither was a droid trying to understand the Force or its place in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki Cailen Corso Cailen Corso Elias Edo Elias Edo Fianna Dray BB-4001A

II. THE ORDER'S FINEST
Strange. That was all she could think of as a way of describing things. A proper Jedi temple with a proper Jedi order. She had spent a brief amount of time in the Dremulae enclave of the New Jedi Order when they were just getting started. But she hadn't stayed very long.

Something about it had made her very uncomfortable. Whether it was the mistrust of the Senate, or the lingering influence of the Core Imperial Confederation, or the religious extremism of the Ashlans, she had never been able to tell. But she had known it was not where she belonged.

It hadn't been disappointing, per se. She had not really ever had a proper home, although it was hardly the teachings of the Jedi about non-attachment. It was just life in poverty growing up. And not the Jedi's version of poverty.

Actual, scrabble for food, hand-to-mouth poverty, before she had ended up with the bounty hunters, then the Je'daii, and eventually Jedi.

She moved to the practice area, looking around, studying the new padawans and the other newcomers. It was much different from the Pilgrims and their meetings in community rooms and Church of the Force chapterhouses.

"So this is the testing of some sort," Alana said as she came up behind Pyeth. "I must confess to having never seen Jedi do something like this."

Elias Edo Elias Edo Tonzees Kaabrua Tonzees Kaabrua Miel Tevv Miel Tevv

I. LEAGUE OF LIGHT
Mya had never been to Dagobah and a few steps after stepping off the transport, she understood why. Though they had landed on the landing platform above the trees, there was a heaviness to the air, and a thickness to it that made her breath catch, even with the heat-regulating fabric.

She followed the others down into the main hall. She was fairly impressed by the size of it. It had not been a particularly long sort of construction process, but these Jedi had accomplished some remarkable things.

Her eyes fell on one of the older Jedi. A Jedi Master, she thought, who had first approached the League about this alliance. She picked her way though the crowd over toward him.

"Congratulations," Mya said, surveying the crowd. "This is quite an accomplishment."

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
RIMWARD JEDI COALITION
DAGOBAH
OPEN TO INTERACTION
Cailen Corso Cailen Corso | Elias Edo Elias Edo | Fianna Dray | Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki | BB-4001A | Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider | Mya Jesel Mya Jesel

Objective III
[A little bit of I & II]

2oBcVl1.png

In all honesty, Mishel had stopped counting the years it had been since she had been this far South. Sure, there was safety within the Confederacy, her sister Alessandra Creed Alessandra Creed had been among their elites. She tended to the Jedi Temple on Monastery and continued her work to fill the Rave Merrill Jedi Library. Yet, her arrival on Dagobah and seeing its transformation was impressive, to say the least. The last time she was here, The First Order and the Galactic Alliance of old were slogging it out in the swamps and muddied forest of the planet. She herself found freedom her when her old ren master released her without fear of repercussions.

The Princess Leia's engines hummed like they hadn't hummed in years as it moved to find a landing pad. Perhaps, Mishel thought to herself, this coalition of Jedi could reach out to the darkest parts of the Outer Rim, and the Unknown Regions. Become a beacon of hope that not all was lost, she pushed her lips to the side as a smirk appeared on her face. The freighter's gears unfolded and gently the ship landed onto a pad, the thought of padawans seeking Jedi training here still seemed quite daunting.

Disembarking from the ship, in a damn-near Corellian green jacket, over a white shirt, with black pants and a belt. Lightsaber holstered where a blaster would usually be found. Mishel only wondered if Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser was around these parts, because if anyone was going to be partially responsible for something like this. She figured it would be him but if not then she considered herself surprised. There was plenty of celebration to be had and by all accounts this sort of feat, should be celebrated. Mishel cracked a smile wondering what Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn would make of this whole thing... Assuming he was sober enough to do so.

Then her thoughts wandered and meandered as she made her way toward the temple proper. The artificer wondered if it was worth retracing her steps from all those years ago. What mysteries did the planet hold for her still? Time would tell, only time would tell.

For the moment, she felt as if the Force was guiding her toward the sparring area.
"Let's see what these new padawans are made of."

tumblr_ps44ktvKR51ueapts_500.gif

KYXwnD8.png

2oBcVl1.png

Objective: Connect with the other Jedi
Tags: Elias Edo Elias Edo BB-4001A Mya Jesel Mya Jesel Mishel Mishel

Personal Equipment
Starships
Accompanied by
  • Zeltron Padawan - Eleri

Earlier

Dagobah was a place of legends, a place where the darkness ran strong and for the first time in a while, Rhiza heard its whispers as she walked through the swamp. Before she could take her place here she wished to offer herself up to the darkest challenge and overcome it. Her padawan waited in their ship a half mile away as Rhiza searched for the dark nexus of long ago. She had searched for hours to no avail, but suddenly, as if the force had sensed her giving up her last hope of finding it, the ground below her gave way and she tumbled into the cave below. She dusted herself of and looked at a way to climb up. "Mum!" she heard "Help me!" there was a sobbing. Rhiza could not leave the voice unattended, she followed its pained crys until she spotted the boy, a young zygerrian boy, his legs broken from the fall and his eyes glazed in fear. "Mum... Help me..."

Rhiza, only a mother in fact and not in practice due to her wicked husband felt the pull to cradle her son and lose herself with him, she felt a longing stronger than anything she had ever known. But she stood. "You are not my son, he has his own family now.". The Jedi breathed deeply calming her emotions as pieces of rubble dropped from the ceiling, looking weaker than it did before. Terror crossed the face of the stricken boy as he awaited his death. "Mum... please... help... I love you.".

Rhiza breathed and shut her eyes, picturing thenlast time she saw her little son, in the arms of his adopted parents, she spoke to this memory instead of the force apparition in front of her "And I love you my son, and that is why I must walk away." she turned began to walk away. She tensed as the shrill cry of a young life being snuffed out by falling rubble behind her filled her ears. But then silence, nothing but the cool breeze and a light to an exit she had not seen before.

At the temple

Rhiza walked in her white and blue outfit into the temple, it was a thing of beauty and was so elegant and pristine, despite feeling seeped him noble history. She was armed only with her lightsaber in her but felt nothing but calmness, layered with the excitement for a new chapter for the Jedi of this order. Her padawan Eleri walked along side her, the woman was basically ready to be knighted, but, whilst Rhiza was functionally a master, she had no official rank, Eleri was not even officially a padawan, more an apprentice. But apprentice and master were such weighted terms that they had decided to use the official Jedi terms.

She approached several other Jedi, including Elias Edo Elias Edo "Good morning and may the force bless you" she smiled and nodded gracefully. "Elias? Isnt it? I'm Rhiza, and this is Eleri, it is a pleasure to share in this today." Rhiza grinned internally, she had spent so long trying to be a Jedi, pretending to be one of stiff nobles in the temples that she had become what she craved and this even felt natural to her, calmly and politely talking to another Jedi about the marvel around them, when less than a decade ago she would have happily had him in a cage and off to market. That thought caused her briefly look at Eleri with a feeling of guilt, her past still nagging at her, but it was a fleeting moment and the Zeltron, always in tune with her master's emotions, out her hand at the base of the Zygerrian's back to reassure her she was no longer that person.

"Me and my master appear to have missed the combat, I would have liked to attended that to meet the other padawans... Master, may i be excused?" the pink woman spoke for the first time, and looked eager to be among other trainees, something she had not experienced. "Don't let me stop you my sweet, enjoy yourself." Rhiza replied before turning her attention back to Elias. "Are many of the other masters in attendance today?"

TEMPLE GARDENS

There was an unusual feeling in walking through the temple gardens on Dagobah. The last time he had been on this world, he fought with the New Jedi Order against the forces of the upstart Galactic Empire under Graf and then the First Order as they tried to salvage the disaster. It was the first time he had met Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , although neither of them had made any sort of decisive victory.

Sometimes he wondered how the galaxy might have turned out if he had been more decisive in that incident. Perhaps the Maw never would have risen to the heights of their power. But such was the challenge of reminiscing on the past. It was, ultimately, futile.

He could hear the murmur of voices growing louder in the mail hall and he took a deep breath. It was not something he had missed about his work with the New Jedi Order and Silver Jedi. The endless array of meetings and dignitary work. But as one of the few Masters in the Order, it was part of the responsibility he now undertook.

Picking up the staff and resettling the satchel around his shoulder, he picked his way through the garden and into the main hall, studying the crowd surging around.

Wearing: Interceptor Gear

Armed With: Ionised Stun Pistol

Arrived in: Lysandra-1

Objective: BYOO (and a bit of 1)

Earlier...League Space.

Nathan had gotten the signal from Moya Virtu Moya Virtu and had taken his fighter to an unlisted star system that had a dead, airless moon orbiting a single yellow star.

The scans had revealed a ring-shaped space station just outside of orbiting the star.

He docked the vessel and immediately noticed its run down almost derelict state. He saw Moya waiting for him in a coat.

"Where'd you find this?" Nathan asked. "Looks abandoned."

"It is abandoned..." Moya said. "Found it about a year back. No concerns about power issues...got a K-Berg Field Generator..." Moya said, her breath visible.

Nathan noticed the cold as well. "Climate control seems busted. How do you just "find" a space station?"

"It's a galactic hobby to have hidden, off the books mobile headquarters. I happened to pass by this system while on the run from imperial bounty hunters..." the bronze skinned biot with chocolate hair answered. "There it was...looked like it belonged to some crime lord. Looked like he died in a tussel with an elderly woman in a silver catsuit. Never wanted to stay...didn't feel right. Managed to get it's autopilot and repair droids going for most essential systems before I headed to Qi-Ko. Most of the weapons don't work..." Moya answered. She gestured for him to follow.

"Lots of dead...stuff was heavily looted..." Moya explained. "Dunno why they didn't take everything...might have been too large for a single haul...might have planned to come back. But they never did, if that's the case. There's a full Squadron of mis matched Starfighters, but most of those are locked behind security fields I can't bring down. Lots of utility droids though..."

Nathan followed her past ice cold hallways, panels ripped out, ceilings partly collapsed. Minimal power.

"The corpse with the Silver Catsuit. Did you dispose of it?" Nathan asked.

"Dispose of it? I vaped that thing with a Disruptor. That chit had Force Spawn written all over it .." Moya answered.

"Well that's a relief...I guess. I've run into multiple examples of a creature wearing such an article." Nathan remarked. "I've had to end up killing two of them."

Later on...

Nathan rummaged through old data-tapes, trying to figure out just what had happened aboard here in the old office. But they all had a voice print lock. Since he had no real skill at slicing computers, he was beginning to worry that this would require outside help.

Moya sat in her corner of the stripped office, petting her rabbit, Cortosis on an extremely cheap mattress and bunk. There was a cracked wooden desk.

"Well, it's certainly more than I was expecting from you..." Nathan admitted.

"I will take that as a compliment." Moya replied.

Nathan swiveled his head in a slow and unnatural way to face her.

"I wouldn't." he said quietly. "But it's a start, regardless."

"How did you come back from the dead, Nathan?" Moya asked.

Nathan only stared at her in response.

Moya rolled her eyes. "Fine, keep your secrets."

"I'd advise against attempting to psychoanalyze me, considering how you did such a bang-up job with my daughter." Nathan replied coldly. "I'll start bringing supplies here. You do the same. One way or another, this will become a fully armed and operational Space Station.

"Your daughter commands a fleet..." Moya said. "She has an army she all but built by hand. Her actions helped prolong the Third Imperial Civil War. Her Nuetralizer Droids killed thousands in those conflicts, and are responsible for the deaths of multiple Jedi in that war and beyond. I've met some of those droids. They are incredibly dangerous and extremely smart."

"I met one also. His name was Percival Io Percival Io ." Nathan replied, clenching his fist at the name. "Called me his 'Grandfather'. I'm not interested in being one to a race of murder-droids."

Nathan's eyes went downcast.

"Though I admit...he didn't seem all that happy about his lot in life either."

Nathan was half considering trying to reach out to that Droid but he wasn't stupid. You don't cut off some woman's head unless you are committed.

Moya snorted. "Making her Droid Army her children...I gotta admit, it was a brilliant move. After all, what child will not fight to protect their parents and siblings?"

Nathan narrowed his eyes. "And what loving parent won't try to protect their child?" he asked pointedly. "Of course she knew it would work, Moya. She had you as the test run..."

Nathan left Moya in silence, clasping her rabbit a little bit more snug against her, running her fingers along it's ears...

Present...

Nathan had set his Aurek on a landing pad. He hadn't brought his Lightsabers, as that would have drawn way too much attention to himself.

He was incapable of admiring the architecture, beautiful as it was, having long been dead to such things, and not just in the metaphorical sense.

Due to the Gulag Era, which he had fought in, he'd rarely been inside anything but an abandoned temple. There were very few strongholds for Jedi, as there were literally so many enemies gunning for them, not the least of which was Darth Phyre, that it was extremely dangerous to gather in numbers larger than, say, a chapterhouse. He and Moya De Lifte's Jedi Order had very much been outnumbered.

Some Jedi watched the grim faced figure in pitch black biker leathers, his movements stiff, almost mechanical, as he walked slowly, inspecting almost, rather than observing and immersing. His mirthless visage was seemingly frozen in place as he stood in front of the reflecting pool. The whole room was awash in a tranquility the Gulag Era had been in disastrously short supply of.

Nathan, winced, little flashes of his training under De Lifte dancing around his skull. Sounds played out that weren't there. His senses tingled and he was forced to leave the pool, shaking his head to get the images out. He lost track of where and how far he wandered, only that by the time he came out of his gaze, he spotted a Jedi he ran into earlier, Elias Edo Elias Edo , along with a few completely unfamiliar faces like Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural and Mya Jesel Mya Jesel .

He chose not to approach, though. Elias was more up the food chain in this place than he realized. He'd never been at a gathering of Jedi this large, save those rare combat operations near the end of his original career. Not many were big on speeches by that point.

Nathan went stock still, almost like a statue. It was difficult to tell if he was even breathing as he stood silent not far from where Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun had wandered into.

Nathan was, ironically, much more in the dark than even the Padawans of this generation could be about how such gatherings worked when seemingly the whole Galaxy wasn't trying to kill you.

Mishel Mishel

BB-4001A

Last edited:
Tides of Change

fGIeqde.png

Tags: BB-4001A | Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural | Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun

DPFKiwm.png

jftxKLd.png
"The pleasure is mine," Elias said with a proud grin and a bow of his head.

"I'm very glad to have you join us. This is- it's so much more than we could have imagined." He gestured to the hall with an open hand, both his smile and aura in the Force beaming with joy. Elias always loved to see Lightsiders gathered together because they wanted to be, not because of war or strife. Tonight was about brotherhood, about coming together as one to usher in a new era. It was truly moving to see such overwhelming support for their vision.

"There are quite a few notable Jedi Masters among us tonight," Elias answered, taking a moment to scan the hall for familiar faces. He quickly laid eyes on the humble frame of Grand Master Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun , perhaps the Coalition's wisest member. Elias held a great deal of respect for the man, and was esteemed beyond words to see him present at the temple.

He continued his perusal of the room, seeking another Master to point out, when his gaze fell upon a peculiar young Jedi engaging in what Elias found to be a rather amusing exchange.

From across the hall, it appeared the Padawan was bridging the gap between a wizened Jedi Master and a Sullustan delegate. Elias sighed, the corner of his mouth curling into a knowing smirk. He resonated with BB-4001A's wandering focus, recalling his own days apprenticed to a veteran Consular; Translating phrases of his native tongue to Basic was tedious, to say the least. Especially when the establishment of a new Jedi enclave was on the table. Elias felt bad for the kid, plainly enough, but there was something else... a strange variance in the Force that piqued his interest. He almost let it go, but if the past had taught him anything, it's to trust in the Force when it speaks to you, not after.

"If you'll excuse me, Master Dural," Elias said with a nod towards the boy. He offered Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural a parting bow before making his way over.

He'd be damned if any Padawan should spend such a monumental evening attached at the hip to a boring delegate.

Last edited:
The galaxy was an ever changing beast. And Coren was changing as best he could with it. His goals were still to support the Jedi however he could, but it was not so much in the realm of the wars any longer. His family had seemed to make a call back to their history, explorers, and helping those in the space lanes. If there was a war to fight, he may come back to that, but no. He was something else now.

A wayseeker.

The challenge now was where did he fit. He was tempted to work with the Concord more, but recent events had pushed him towards Dagobah. The Rimward Trade League had their Jedi Coalition, and that felt the right speed for Coren, albeit him being a Wayseeker. Reminded him of the Outer Planet Alliance, and the Levantines, where he truly felt himself. The warrior, and crusader he had once been was different than what he wanted to be.

And Dagobah brought many of those memories up. The wars fought here, the way he pushed back on those that were a challenge. The Jedi Master was making his way to where the other League Councilers were. He had an interest in protecting the Jedi name, and understanding just what made the Rimward Jedi different than the Alliance or Concord Jedi. It was going to shape his direction, though he had thoughts of where he'd be already.

O0YK77e.png

Objective II: The Order's Finest | Location: Dagobah Jedi Temple | Soundtrack: Summerland

FWl8Viq.png

"Psttt.... hey, kid," she whispered to the kid in front of her, nudging him a little. "You nervous? You look nervous."

“Oh, uh—“ Cailen said as he turned to the Padawan behind him, a pink tinge forming on his cheeks.

“I- well, I guess maybe a little?”

It wasn’t that he lacked confidence in his skills - he was trained in lightsaber technique by the Sword of the Jedi, after all. It was more that he wanted to prove himself. He was more than Anaxes, more than his Master, and more than the New Jedi Order.

He was Cailen, and he wanted the Coalition to know that.

“I want to impress them,” he explained with a subtle nod to the Jedi Knights and Masters who stood nearby.

His eyes flicked from Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki to Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider , then to a third Jedi who was joining them now. Cailen could only imagine what unique experiences they had to share, what insight they possessed from years spent traveling the Outer Rim.

The starry-eyed Padawan looked to Fianna Dray with excited energy.

“What about you? Are you nervous, I mean?”

Last edited:

O0YK77e.png

Tags: Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider | Cailen Corso Cailen Corso | Fianna Dray

Notable Equipment:
Pyeth's Lightsaber
Pyeth's Spear

Pyeth took a few steps back, leaving the rest to be handled by the Battlemaster. He heard Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider behind him, prompting a friendly hoot, "Alana! I've not seen you since Qi-ko. It's great to see you here. Will Pretri Mapore Pretri Mapore be joining us?" He asked enthusiastically, taking a few steps back until he was side-by-side with his fellow knight.

He couldn't quite recall if Alana had come to his knighting, but if she had was thankful. Honestly, that whole day was a bit blurry. as it turned out, Rishi couldn't process alcohol particularly well. He glanced back at the Padawans, motioning to one of the groups containing who he believed to be Cailen Corso Cailen Corso , Fianna Dray, Doman Till, Tyria Strung, and a couple of others he couldn't name.

"For the Jedi? This is new to me also, but during times of danger, we Rishi would be trained by the War Chief, should the need to defend ourselves arise. I suspect the thought process here is much the same." Pyeth said thoughtfully, although his tail betrayed his feeling, laid motionless at his side. "Life is Sacred. It's a shame these Sith may force us to extinguish it."

He shuddered, hoping the Padawans would not face the Sith anytime soon. "Speaking of experience, I hope they avoid such encounters."

"But let's not ruin the mood, this should be cause for celebration. We have a temple, a place to study the ways of the Force, and a flock of excellent young Padawans. Tell me, Alana are you a betting woman?"

' ' - Mimicry

BB-4001A

B

KYXwnD8.png

OBJECTIVE I - THE LEAGUE OF LIGHT \\ SOUNDTRACK: ENCOUNTER \\ TAGS: Elias Edo Elias Edo Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun OPEN

WyqnG5p.png
The droid's preliminary scan of the room didn't seem to suggest any immediate demands for a protocol droid.

There was an Ithorian with a translator collar that seemed to be malfunctioning. Instead of speaking proper Basic, it seemed to be producing Spacer's Cant instead. The small droid had made a note to make his way offer to offer some assistance when the Sullustan spoke again.

"Eh lliw, pu tuhs t'now nam dlo siht."

It wasn't directed at the old man. Or perhaps it was, but since it was more so about the old Jedi -- or, rather, the Sullustan's frustration with him, BB assumed that the comment was instead aimed at itself.

"Our honored delegate is concerned that you may be tired. Would you like to sit, Master? I can bring you some food or drink if you like," the diminutive droid supplied, coming up with a conversational inject that might appeal to the elderly man.

"What?" the elder Jedi uttered, leaning on his cane as he paused in his story recounting the time that he'd handled a bar fight on Terminus -- the original point of which seemed to have been lost not long after he'd started telling it.

At the mention of drink, the elder's head glanced around the room. "If there's a bar, I might like to sit there," the elder Jedi commented before he started to shuffle off in search of whether there was any such bar.

The Sullustan gave a slight grunt in appreciation.

The small droid had been about to approach the Ithorian and offer some aid, when he caught sight of one of the Jedi Masters approaching toward him.

Bowing, the boy moved as if to step out of the man's way.

Tides of Change

fGIeqde.png

Tags: BB-4001A

DPFKiwm.png

jftxKLd.png

Elias smiled warmly as he approached the young Jedi, offering a bow of his own in return. His eyes flashed to the Sullustan, then to BB. There was definitely no way he'd leave the Padawan to endure this any longer. Elias' youthful spirit just couldn't allow it

Good evening,” he said with a subtle wave of the hand. “I understand you’re fluent in Sullustan?” Elias’ lip curled into a mischievous smirk as he spoke, his eyes on the delegate.

If you would, please thank him the behalf of myself and the Coalition for attending our little gathering tonight.” Flattery worked remarkably well on politicians and delegates, even when coming from a droid. Elias knew that BB was much more than a simple bot, despite whatever the stuffy Sullustan may perceive. A subtle wink preceded his next request.

Would you also inform him that I’ve need of your skills elsewhere, and that another translator should be here to assist him shortly?” A white lie, but a benign one. BB was, first and foremost, a Jedi. The others could certainly find a genuine protocol droid to take things over with the delegate.

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
RIMWARD JEDI COALITION
DAGOBAH
OPEN TO INTERACTION
Cailen Corso Cailen Corso | Elias Edo Elias Edo | Fianna Dray | Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki | BB-4001A | Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider | Mya Jesel Mya Jesel

Objective III
[A little bit of I & II]

2oBcVl1.png

Never one for council meetings, Mishel arrived at the sparring area. She looked around for a few moments, taking in the sights and sounds of it all. Wishing that she and her old master Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser had been given such a luxury as proper training. A small inward smile, but then she supposed it wouldn't have been half the adventure that it had been. Walking around she realized that the younger Jedi would stop, pause, and most looked over in awe. Mishel doubted that any knew who she was. She was never poster-child famous in the way that many of the NJO either ended up being.

Then again, Jedi weren't meant to be famous.

Mishel eventually found herself approaching Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider and Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki and decided to introduce herself. "Excuse me, Masters," she began, "apologies for the intrusion." Then stopped as she wondered just how to introduce herself, Jedi Master? No. She never had a proper knighting or master ceremony, "names Mishel." Her voice as smokey as ever, tone even and polite, "and firstly I wanted to congratulate this order on building this remarkable temple."

"Second... I wanted to introduce myself." Another pause this time collecting herself, "Dagobah brings back a lot of memories, but lastly I wanted to know a bit more about the padawans here."

Hopefully, she wasn't being too forward. Mishel looked over to where the Padawans were and noticed Fianna Dray and Cailen Corso Cailen Corso before returning her attention to the masters before her.

BB-4001A

B

KYXwnD8.png

OBJECTIVE I - THE LEAGUE OF LIGHT \\ SOUNDTRACK: LET YOU DOWN \\ TAGS: Elias Edo Elias Edo Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun OPEN

WyqnG5p.png
The small droid assumed that the Jedi had merely been passing them by.

Or perhaps would have business with the Sullustan. It was a surprise when the droid realized that it was the object of the Jedi's attention.

"I am fluent in six million forms of communication," the boy supplied in reply to the man's question.

Translating the Jedi's message into Sullustan, the child-like automaton let the Jedi take the lead as the pair took their leave, following just a step behind in the typical habit of droids. Walking beside an organic could suggest a level of equality. Behavioral modeling imprinted a habit of always being a step behind, adopting a more subservient posture.

That subservient programming was evident as the young droid craned its head to look up and ask, "How many I be of assistance, Master?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom