Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Vhipirheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
lLcXg5L.png

6pABxsa.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

STANDARD FEATURES

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS
  • Behemoth: The Vhipirheim is a powerful weapons platform with various advanced features and backup systems to keep the vessel afloat, including a backup hyperdrive.
  • Comfort: Built as a mobile home, the Vhipirheim has plenty of comfortable crew quarters and various means of relaxation and entertainment.
  • Mobile: As far as Star Destroyers go, the Vhipirheim is quite fast and maneuverable.
  • Distance: Built for long voyages, the ship has plenty of extra resources, rations, fuel and whatever else needed..

WEAKNESSES
  • Vulnerable: With the entire clan’s heritage, culture and majority of its people in one ship, it makes the eradication of the clan extremely easy if the ship is destroyed
  • Maintenance: With so many sophisticated systems onboard, maintenance to keep the ship in one piece is very high and happens often
  • Powder Keg: The plethora of advanced systems, weapons and ammo onboard are a high risk. Too much damage can cause a catastrophic series of unfortunate events.
  • Big Target: Despite all of its weapons and defenses, it is still a slow and fat target.

DESCRIPTION
Sign of power, show of force. The Vhipirheim, or Mist-home in Basic, is the crown jewel of Maji Ironworks and serves as the mobile home of Clan Krayt. Built to take on anything and designed with the comfort and wellbeing of the crew in mind as well as their safety.

Many arguments can be made about the choice of keeping a big part of the clan in one ship and constantly moving around, but the crew tends to keep it far out of harm’s way. The doctrine of the clan does the heavy lifting and supplying. In their eyes, the ship is their homeworld, and keeping it safe means keeping the heart of the clan safe.

The ship’s interior is rather spartan in terms of finish, though the clan sees to the decoration and fleshing out. Runes and cultural emblems can be found throughout the ship, heavily influenced by the unique culture of the former Clan Loc and blended together with the more rugged appearance of Clan Krayt’s remnants. Sprawling hallways, turbolifts and stairwells fill the multiple levels of the ship, with bulkheads and blast doors at every junction, doorway or archway.

For communal activities, the ship is kitted out with a fighting ring and a mess hall nicknamed the “mead hall” by its crew. It also features a small school, entertainment and exercise facilities, a well-supplied infirmary, and enough resources to keep it going for long periods of time before needing to restock. There’s also a greenhouse for the mental health of the clan and to produce some fresh resources along the way. For the more mechanical-oriented, the ship sports an engineering bay as well as a forge where artisans can repair and build a variety of things, including ship components. Overall, the ship tries to cater to every want and need the crew might have on their long voyages. It also sports plenty of backup systems such as generators for emergencies, extra shield generators, and also a secondary bridge deep inside the ship, in case the main bridge is compromised.

Unfortunately, despite the attempts to make it ‘invincible’ and to cater to the crew’s desires, the ship is extremely heavy on resources and requires constant and careful maintenance to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

Last edited:
Two issues.

This does not go to the airlocks page, we been through it before, please fix.

This is battle carrier level of weaponry. The amount of just Heavy Turbolasers and Heavy Ordinance blows some battle carriers out of the water.

I am asking to either do the following: Tone down the weaponry on this thing to make it reasonable for a ship this size, or turn the Armament Rating to Extreme while doing a slight trimming down. In its current state, I am not allowing it to pass with this many weapons.

Let me know when you finish.
Shai Maji Shai Maji

Two issues.

This does not go to the airlocks page, we been through it before, please fix.

This is battle carrier level of weaponry. The amount of just Heavy Turbolasers and Heavy Ordinance blows some battle carriers out of the water.

I am asking to either do the following: Tone down the weaponry on this thing to make it reasonable for a ship this size, or turn the Armament Rating to Extreme while doing a slight trimming down. In its current state, I am not allowing it to pass with this many weapons.

Let me know when you finish.
Shai Maji Shai Maji

I despise that damn airlock link with every fibre in my body.

Fixed the airlock link. In terms of the weaponry tho, would it also help to scale up the size of the ship itself? Take it to Battle Cruiser level(3-4km), for example. Would that help alleviate the issue or will that be problematic for the armament and defensive capabilities as well? Just wanna check my options before I start to shuffle things around.

Last edited:
The armament like I said, outclasses some Battle Cruisers....if you want to keep a majority of it, it will have to probably border 5,000 meters and you will still require trimming.

The armament is nothing less than a fully armed dreadnought. You will need to trim it not only in armament section but even the laser cannons in the defense section. Also just to ensure I am not mad:

Just in weapons alone, even those in defensive, there is 1,242 guns on this thing. At 2,000 meters, it could be doable but the size of a quad heavy turbolaser is massive, it is larger than the millenium falcon when it flies over it so at least 50 meters. 80 of them at 50 meters makes it 4,000 meters...and that is just the quads, not including other turbolasers in size, it is just way to many on a single starship, even a flagship that is not a desinated Super Star Destroyer:

In Wrap Up:
I recommend 5,000 meters, Extreme Armament and trimming down the weapons along with the defensive weapons. Make it more manageable as all I can see is each cannon bumping into each other.

Shai Maji Shai Maji

The armament like I said, outclasses some Battle Cruisers....if you want to keep a majority of it, it will have to probably border 5,000 meters and you will still require trimming.

The armament is nothing less than a fully armed dreadnought. You will need to trim it not only in armament section but even the laser cannons in the defense section. Also just to ensure I am not mad:

Just in weapons alone, even those in defensive, there is 1,242 guns on this thing. At 2,000 meters, it could be doable but the size of a quad heavy turbolaser is massive, it is larger than the millenium falcon when it flies over it so at least 50 meters. 80 of them at 50 meters makes it 4,000 meters...and that is just the quads, not including other turbolasers in size, it is just way to many on a single starship, even a flagship that is not a desinated Super Star Destroyer:

In Wrap Up:
I recommend 5,000 meters, Extreme Armament and trimming down the weapons along with the defensive weapons. Make it more manageable as all I can see is each cannon bumping into each other.

Shai Maji Shai Maji
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin there we go! Bumped up the size and scaled back on all the weapon emplacements on the ship. Still wanna see the armament bumped up to extreme or is this gucci?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom