Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Day of Revenge | BotM Invasion of GA held Empress Teta and Foerost | TETA PART ONE

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent | Nite agent | Marauder and Agent of the Maw, Mongrel's advisor
oh4i5di.png
Objective: Investigate the facility, to help Mongrel and Kallan.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Special Tag: The Mongrel The Mongrel
GM1OQzU.png
[ New Order ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
9ioNFnk.png

• She ponders and thinks about her and her men’s situation.
  • Mercy arrives near the facility where she senses the defence system painfully.
  • She sends her first report back to Mongrel on the communication channel and through telepathy.

The old team-up; that is why I did not expect an answer from him now for my words and actions. If he'll have the time and the opportunity, he will do it anyway. Of course, that didn't mean I didn't expect it. To hear his voice, to feel his touch. As I walked down the street, wrapped in a veil of invisibility, I always saw him in the mindpalace. Now, for convenience, I sat here in a study, behind a desk, watching from there, discreetly, so that even my gaze wouldn’t bother him. I even liked to watch him for hours on what he was doing here, not just in reality. It was so peaceful.

Of course, this was not the house he was building when Kallan and he were one. It was the third personality which disappeared when Kallan and Mongrel were completely separated at Noris. It was painful even for me. That house was now part of Ziare’s mind palace and the gorgeous Serenno meadowy area at home. The house on the meadow. Once it’s all over and they manage to get them out of our heads and get their own bodies, I’m sure Ziare / Keilara and Kallan will move there, in reality, not just in our minds. As for Mongrel and me, I think we will stay here until we die.

Because without him, I'm not going to get out of here, I'm not leaving Maw, I'm not going to leave him alone. I don't care about the fact that we were actually in the same place at any time because of the necklace, in our intertwined minds. I belonged to him, he knew I thought so, I already said that on Noris. And I will take care of him, not only because it is my duty as his advisor, but also because I love him, and he is my family…

Returning to reality. I was walking fast through the streets, there wasn’t really anyone out there anymore, I was driving behind the front line, behind the enemy’s back. Why did I mention the Taskmaster? It was well known that he was my mentor and he regularly teaches and trains. As for my telepathic abilities. Ever since we had a very close relationship with Mongrel, I have had to hide a lot, but a lot, from Tu'teggacha. Not just our relationship, but about Kallan and Mongrel’s condition.

If it turns out I broke and erased the work of the Heathen Priests and Taskmaster in his mind, I wiped it out and healed Kallan and Mongrel. I'm going to be killed for this and probably they will kill him too. Although he is a useful tool to them, so they would probably kill me in front of his eyes to destroy Kallan, if they failed to re-establish the obedient Mongrel, they would be killed as well. Our slightest mistake would be deadly. But back to the Taskmaster.

But he taught and trained me how to strengthen my mind, how to use my ability to get information from others, how to modify their memory, and how to control Ziare. However, Tu'teggacha doesn't know about Keilara. So I learned and learned a lot from him. But he doesn't know all of my abilities or my true power, he doesn't. I'm already hiding it from him. I have to. Not because of myself. Because of Mongrel and Kallan to protect them, the two men I love equally. Who not so long ago was one, a single person, and not two.

So because of his teaching, it was logical that I give him information, we give him, because the Taskmaster has a higher rank than we had. This will eliminate any suspicion. In the meantime, I arrived at the edge of the estate where the facility was. Huge area, surrounded by a high fence, a park area inside, with several tall buildings, black in colour, the main building resembling an ancient castle. As I got closer, I suddenly felt like someone had hit me in the head with all my might. I groaned in pain and fell to my knees.

I felt dull, looking worriedly at the walls in my mind, they weren’t damaged, but blood was flowing from my nose. I think so, definitely that’s what I’m looking for. With pretty strong protection. I was hoping it wouldn’t get in the way of the walls, the mental shield and I would persevere until I did the job. I had to, for them!

<< The data didn't lie about the place, warlord. It can already feel from the outside that something is affecting the telepathic abilities. I'm going in. >> I told him on the communication channel.

~ And I'll be careful and alert! ~ I promised him in our minds.

I got up from the ground, sent the droids forward, and headed for the gate.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

oh4i5di.png
CINNEGAR | RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT
BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | SCARHOUNDS
ALLIES: MAW | OPEN
ENEMIES: GALLACTIC ALLIANCE | OPEN
ENGAGING: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble
GEAR: In bio | Standard loadout | shield

• Shai gets knocked out of the air
  • Gets ready to throw down
  • Throws down

lLcXg5L.png

Shai's rampage came to a rather surprising halt when a flurry of debris slammed into her and sent her flying through the wall of a nearby apartment. It took her a second to figure out what the kriff happened, though she quickly got back up and took a look around. Outside, the bright glimmer of a lightsaber blade caught her eye, with its tall owner glaring up at her. A violent grin formed along her muzzle as her T-visor glared right back at him. "Here to save the day, schutta?!" She barked as she stood in the broken wall, watching him.

From inside the building, she could hear the muffled cries of terrified people hiding from the war outside. The had half a mind to drop a thermal detonator and leave it at that, but a single voice caught her attention. A faint voice, far too faint to be an adult. Far too scared to be an adult.

"You seriously gonna do it?"

"Shut up." She growled as she contemplated her choice. The second of hesitation passed as she shook her head and dropped from the building, flattening a speeder beneath her as she landed on the roof into a kneel.

"They still off limits, huh?"

She ignored her "alter ego" as she dubbed it, instead focusing on the tall man ready to fight her. But she didn't snap into action just yet. Like a predator she calmly got out of the wreck and started to circle the man, carefully watching him. "You think a few rocks and a lightsaber can stop me? Buddy, you got another thing comin' if that's all you got." She snickered, holstering her rifle on her back and instead drawing a pistol. "You look familiar..." She continued, twirling her pistol around her index finger. "Wait... you're that Zambrano kid, ain't ya? Daddy Carni's runt... not exactly the real deal, but your head will do good either way. Too many Zambranos as it is." With a growl her pistol snapped into her palm and a flurry of bolts were sent his way, her jetpack picking her up again as a second pistol joined into the fray.

"I'll get you, I'll get your dad, I'll burn all of you!" She roared, flying closer to him as she continued to fire round after round from her twin pistols.

newmandoban.png

narrow_eyes.png
Objective: 1 — Enroute to Cinnagar
Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Shai Maji Shai Maji

div-orange.png
Moving through the city as fast as she could, Valery was on her way to regroup with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and while the destruction around her was severe, her mind was almost forced to focus on her bond with him instead. Through it, she could feel the anger within him, created by the threat against his family and new home. Even the strongest and wisest Jedi Masters could be pushed so far that they struggled with their emotions.

For Valery and Kahlil both, this happened when something endangered their family, and now Vera had lost her first home. Nothing could upset two parents more than hearing their daughter cry because the war had reached their own backyard. But despite this, they had to remain here and defend Empress Teta while Vera had been moved away to safety.

They had to be strong and defend those who couldn't protect themselves.

Coming around the corner of a street destroyed by the ongoing battles, Valery quickly spotted her husband, who was being circled by someone she recognized. She met Shai Maji Shai Maji during a joint operation between the Alliance and Enclave quite some time ago, but something felt very different about the woman. Her mind and heart were corrupted by evil, and it showed again as she unleashed a barrage of blaster fire on Kahlil with both her pistols.

But before those blaster bolts could strike him, a Force Barrier formed around him to keep him safe, projected by Valery who decided to interfere. Of course, Kahlil would know that she'd be doing this before it happened, and it likely gave him a chance to act unless he preferred a more defensive approach. There was, after all, hope for the one they were up against.

Be calm, love. Vera is safe. We'll be alright.

Those words echoed in his mind through their bond, but with it, Valery also projected her own calmness and strength to him. Not long ago, he had helped her carry the burdens of the parasite and the pain of her captivity, now she was his pillar of support; his anchor that would keep him balanced the way he had always kept her from giving in to anger.

Two violet blades then ignited from each end of her double-bladed weapon, and with a fire ignited in her eyes, she moved up close to join her husband against this familiar foe. "You're not burning anybody but yourself today," she said as she stared the woman down without making any aggressive moves quite yet.

"This isn't who you really are."

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
oh4i5di.png

Objective 1: A

Stormtrooper Armor

Hilal frowned a bit when Hex called her a "bucket head" but she quickly realized she was only teasing. At least Hilal was quicker in picking up social cues now. "Thank you Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus ," Hilal thought. Hex was odd but so was Hilal, the two of them just..... fit together like a B7Y Plasma Phase Coil to a Starfighter. One thing that Hilal knew was that ever since Hex lived with her on Kresti she never got bored especially during the long lulls in her shop. They will always be talking about weapons, parts, or even tease each other a lot. It was good to have a good friend like Hex, she didn't need to be the perfect, idealized version that Hilal cooked up whenever she tried to cope with the fact that many Mandalorians rejected her based on her stature and habits. Hex just needed to be there for her and Hilal will always cherish their friendship.

The young woman was pulled into a hug by Hex, her long blue braid whipping against her cheek. Hilal wiggled a bit at first for a skinny girl Hex was crushing her ribs. Or maybe Hilal was that suspectable to pain. Hilal smiled though and returned the hug. "I don't care if your "friends" are whispering in your head," Hilal said gagging at Hex's iron grip but still hugging her. "You're my friend and you're a good person."

Once Hex released her Hilal stumbled towards the edge of the cave gasping for air. "You got a grip Hex," Hilal giggled. "What the hell is your training regiment because I wanna be as strong as you!"

She rolled her eyes when Hex said that they weren't allowed to get mad if they allowed themselves to die. "How long until one of us breaks that deal?" Hilal giggled. "I'll try to fight my urge to go on a mass killing spree if you die."

Hilal looked at Hex's Stormtrooper armor, at least it looks like it fits. "You look good," Hilal said. "Just find a way to cover your braid, don't want some GA yahoo to trace your hair back to us."

She took out her binoculars looking up at the Iron Walker. "Hopefully DVA is okay," Hilal muttered. "Are the speeders warmed up and ready Hex?"

Hex Hex , Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau

oh4i5di.png

Objective 1/C
Engaging: Voldran Molf Voldran Molf
Allies:
MAW & Allies
Enemies:
GA & Allies

Equipment in bio.

qXjslBU.png

THE INCANTATION

The symphony of destruction spread through both the Force and one's senses. Shrieks sliced through the atmosphere, explosions quaked in infinite succession, and the number lives lost in mere minutes echoed perpetually through the Force, reflecting the climactic horror of reality. What joined the choir of terror, the members of which on this day were the streets and towers of Empress Teta itself was a curious, earth-moving beat that reverberated within every single building in the vicinity; sounding as if the very palace behind the hangar came to life and took its first gargantuan steps of infancy. What was even more baffling to the Sith Lord was the fact that indeed, through one of the hangar's side windows he caught a glimpse of just what the Dark Side had envisioned for him. The Death Machine that trampled over both buildings and invaders could easily have been conceived straight out of a Mawite fever dream, but ironically enough, it stood against them. Although none could see, the Sith Lord performed the slightest of smirks beneath his façade, for he knew what the Maw planned.

– On my mark, open fire and deploy your grenades. – The hooded menace exclaimed, his voice sounding absolutely otherworldly beneath the embrace of his disquieting mask. He stood tall with his dirty, meters-long cape stretching out behind him, disengaged lightsaber in hand, his eternal gaze resting upon the southern entrance of the hangar – in the direction from where he'd felt the presence before. Now, the presence seemed to multiply into a group of signatures. The Sith Lord noted the shift within his foggy sense of precognition, and ordered his leftover marauders to new positions; behind heavy-duty crates, upon elevated service stations, behind ornate pillars that held the massive roof in place. Then, a wave of anticipation washed over him and he snapped his head back at the entrance where his enemies will arrive from, momentarily.

His grip suddenly tightened around the hilt, cracking open the
hollow vortex within his saber's profaned crystal. It unleashed a subtle power that slowly began to propagate forward in the form of eerie whispers and blinking shadows, trying relentlessly to poison the minds of his enemies with moral uncertainty. The Masked One raised his arm once again, this time with an eerie elegance, and began counting. – Three… – Approaching footsteps pierced through the dead silence of the purged hangar. – Two… – A swarm of shrapnel from their explosive arrival floated up from the ground. – One. FIRE.

From practically all angles, death rained in the form of laser, grenade and Force-propelled metallic debris toward the southern entrance.

The Lord of Blasphemy cared naught for pleasantries. Should his opponents die right now, he would move on to the next spaceport and decimate that too, and then the next, and the following… Until the path before him is scorched clean with hatred.

pGeHFrB.png

Be careful what you wish for.
phonto.jpg

” Heroism is endurance for one moment more.[”- - George F. Kennan

Oh, Caltin had heard him. Plummeting at terminal velocity like an unstoppable force (no pun intended) towards an immovable object. It took some split-second instinctive reaction, but Vanagor was indeed able to save the poor man at the last second and allow him to settle feet-first onto the ground. This act of heroism (evident on the man’s face) came at a cost though as a dropship’s cannons fired directly on him, killing the would-be torpedo and sending the big guy back several feet.

His cloak was on fire, that would have to come off. His chest took the direct hit but the Force was now inside him unlike on Coruscant. Actively his new connection was protecting his body, toughening it exponentially by the day. No, Caltin Vanagor was not invulnerable, but where he would previously use a Force Shield to protect himself, or more preferably Force Stasis against the blaster bolt, now he simply felt like an old AT-AT was standing on his chest.

Getting up, the massive Jedi Master noticed that the shuttle was lifting off, pilots and gunners obviously thinking that they had a war story for the boys back on the ship. They were wrong.

Sprinting behind a millennia-old statue, the big guy saw something that he did not want to and angrily shook his head. Caltin did not pry into the actions of the NJO or the GA, they did what they did and what they thought was right. That was more than fine to him and that was why he was here, he more often than not agreed. The people wanted to live their lives their own way and this was proof of it. Most were running for their lives, but those who stayed, and there were many, wanted to stand and fight, to protect their homeworld, to protect their loved ones. Of course, seeing what he was looking at didn't help the people who were trying to escape were being slaughtered, not the would-be defenders. Knowing full well that the Darkside Rannan Kol Rannan Kol could hear him, the man probably had another vassal ready in a vain attempt to play some kind of head game within earshot.

Not……. impressed.

For years since he came out of the ice, Caltin Vanagor struggled to find his place in the galaxy, he struggled to fit in with a time that had no real use for him anymore. This always reminded the big man why he still took up for those who could not. It was a difficult exploit, though understandable puzzle for those who did not understand the Jedi to find out what inspired them, but those here by this skyscraper would find what did. These people inspired him. No longer standing behind the statue, the big man noticed some insurgents looking his way. He simply nodded.

Impressed.

Seeing the dropship that tried to turn him into cheese beginning to ascend, the massive Jedi Master sprinted at it. His Force enhanced strength and speed enabled Vanagor to run so quickly, he was almost a blur to anyone who was not attuned to the Force. His leap was frightening, Conservator his long handle lightsaber gripped with both of his hands over his head, the big man collided with the dropship’s cockpit. What were they going to do? Shoot out their own viewports?

Caltin was going to.

Cutting the cannons he could reach into scrap, he touched the ship itself with his right hand and called down an enormous bolt of lightning. The natural phenomenon slammed into the shuttle and overloaded circuitry blew out avionics and fried systems. Those who were not electrocuted in the blast were experiencing the trauma of crashing into the skyscraper videlicet served as the temporary vantage point that the Darksider who was trying to antagonize him was using.

Those pilots and finally the gunners would watch the big man cut down his targets, it was probably the most aggressive he had been in a long time. Vanagor did not like the path he was taking to achieve this, the ends do not justify the means, but the skyscraper was evacuated, no other innocents were harmed there and those in the dropship tried to kill, it was them or him. He chose himself. He chose Cinnagar.

The Force help those who stood in his way.

Caltin could go floor by floor up the building to get to the top but that was self-defeating. He did not know how many droves of Maw were inside, or how long it would take. The big man could fight his way to the top and have little to nothing left to drive the Sith at the top off-planet. Vanagor could climb the side of the building, but he would be a target for sappers, and still have nothing left when he reached the top. No, another option presented itself. The Maw fighters, the shuttles, even the civilian and GA ships. They were peppering the skyline.

The metal would meet the meat,

It was time to test his abilities yet again, his physical abilities like he did every day in his free time. Jumping onto the roofs of each ship and found his way up top, all the while able to see his targets. One by one, the ships that were not civilian or allied were finding their engines shutting down by Lightsaber or having to call off idiot allies shooting at them. It was a bit dramatic, a bit of a circus, but the big man landed on the roof of the skyscraper he was going to.

Game on yakheads.

wxl-dwayne-johnson-as-black-adam-art_63412.jpg

TAG: Allies - Jax Thio
TAG: Foes - Rannan Kol , Carnifex-Demiurge

Last edited:

Rhys Halcyon

R

cvMHV8u.png

OBJECTIVE 1-B, The Palace, Landing Platform
Laoth Laoth

The world was crumbling around him. How long would it be before he lost his footing and tumbled into the abyss?

This was no place for a child, frozen in fear. Everything he'd hoped and expected of this day had been washed clear by the flood of darkness the moment Black Steel left him alone with Laoth. It was all fear, everywhere. In the hearts of those brave soldiers who had mercilessly been cut down before him. In the eyes of the ctiy's denizens below, running for their lives as the end times came into view. In the souls of Jedi, who despite all they'd been taught, were finally wavering against the onslaught of the dark side.

Nothing made sense in this moment, even his survival instincts that had saved him just a minute ago. The adrenaline now gave way to the returned horror of reality. His heart been non-stop. He felt as though he would vomit at any moment.

And the monster? Simply stood there, as if he was admiring the view. Rhys figured he probably was, since that's what batshit crazy Sith did.

"What is your name? I will give you the honor of at least telling me that before I kill you."

"Honor? As if I'd tell you anything!" as if he'd give Laoth the satisfaction.

Laoth was right, Rhys needed to calm down. But it wasn't so simple. He couldn't meditate here. He could hardly breathe.

"You...," his voice was fighting back tears, "how can you just stand there?! Those people! They had families! Why do you sickos do this?! And what the hell is that?!" with his off hand the boy pointed up to the Summa-Verminoth in the sky.

Nothing made sense.

ChVAW7n.png

Approaching Royal Palace | Rear Flank
Nadja Keto | June Pepperpetal June Pepperpetal | Hand of Judgement Hand of Judgement | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Anyone who wants tagged come get tagged

094WPmt.png

“Our shuttle is approaching the rear flank, we shall arrive at the palace in mere moments.” The Keto outcast reported.

The holographic image of his Empress faded, his eyes now laid solely upon the Royal Palace straight ahead through the glasteel.

“I’ve waited my whole life for this moment. For too long has our halls been occupied by pretenders and puppet masters. Our time has come!”

Alars spun back toward the cabin of the Ommin Class Infiltration Shuttle and glared at his assembled MAW HOLY CRUSADERS. Fists raised to the ceiling, another beat against each of their chests in near unison. The cabin filled with the guttural war chants of the zealous warriors.

“AROOOU! AROOOU!”

The Tetan noble cocked a coy smile and faced away. Not much longer now, the pilots took the vessel in for a landing as the cloaking device disengaged. Blaster fire suddenly lit up the surroundings, startled enemies and Tetan sentries scattered into positions. The loading ramp to the shuttle dropped open, spilling forth the harbingers of death.

“Deploy!”

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Ironic. You're working for him." He felt it. The darkness of his father. Carnifex was here. Fighting. Killing. Kahlil's eyes narrowed on Shai Maji Shai Maji , his grip on his lightsaber tightening. His father's reasons for being here, another world to consume? Unless, Vera? No, he wouldn't go to this extreme for a grandchild, especially one of a failed vessel. Which just meant these people were here to kill. No real purpose, asides from the promises of the Maw.

Be calm, love. Vera is safe. We'll be alright.

He was about to lash out, fully intent on crushing this Mandalorian and anyone else who threatened his family. At least until the whisper in his mind. He let out a breath, though his glare didn't change. Kahlil didn't move from where he was, even as the storm of blaster fire was unleashed. Instead, he lifted his blade, gripping it in both hands overhead. Waiting. Shai rocketed forward, the barrier formed between him and the deadly shots. Valery made herself known.

Then he moved. No hesitation, no holding back. He met the rocketing Mando head on, bursting through the barrier to leap right at her. And bring down his saber in a single, powerful blow. Not to cut her. He knew better than to try and cut Beskar. Instead he wanted to crush her into the ground, go so far as to empower his blade to do just that.

Equipment: Laoth's Cybernetic Body | Double Vibroblade
Tags: Rhys Halcyon

Conflict Of The Young
Hypocrisy At Its Finest
Engaging The Youth With Violence

Laoth managed another sigh at the viciousness and pointlessness of the boy's retort, shaking his head as if he were a disappointed father listening to the rants of his belligerent son. He wanted to face a Jedi, a Knight, a Master like Valery Noble Valery Noble or Michael Sardun Michael Sardun , or even the fabled Auteme Auteme or Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka , whose names he had heard spread around the fleets for weeks now in hushed passing. But this? This was just a boy barely into his teens only just now learning how to harness his powers - and failing. Laoth could feel the concern rising from his chest as that harnessing was failing him, the heart in his chest beating against his sternum like a drum. He could see it with his augmentations, with the Force itself if he cared enough to use it on such a waste. Rushing blood curdling with fear, anger, and conflict. The mind bubbling in the cauldron with the knowledge that what he was feeling was wrong, that a Jedi should not be harboring such things inside his chest.

And what things he felt. Such hatred. Such emotion spewing from the gob of this young man. Rhys had barely known the Devaronian - known being a highly generous term - for less than ten minutes. Had the training of the Jedi failed him that quickly for him to be so easily driven into the constrictions of rage? Had the Jedi fallen so far in this war? Laoth would have pursed his lips if he could, thinking on this matter and pondering whether it truly was worth the effort to end his life. Of course, the answer was naturally given to him when the young boy continued his tirade - alerting the cyborg to the fact that his entire thought process up to this point had been no more than ten seconds.

"You...how can you just stand there?! Those people! They had families! Why do you sickos do this?! And what the hell is that?!"

Feelings of loathing towards the hypocritical statements pushed aside, Laoth cocked a hairless brow and turned his head to the sky, locking his gleaming purple orbs onto the descending form of a monstrous beast of legend. Never before had he seen such a creature outside of books his dead spouses had forced him to read during spare hours, and most of those were from fairy tales and mythologies of the more...eldritch kind. Dagon-esque creatures from the depths of ocean worlds seeking to impart some galactic-wide madness upon all sentient life. Up until now, Laoth had assumed these creatures were as non-existent as a celibate Zeltron, but to have his eyes gazing upon one in the flesh shattered that illusion. And yet, he barely reacted at all for any and all answers he could ask were given to him by a myriad of databases reacting automatically to his subconscious thoughts. Spindle Spindle 's magic working once more, it seemed.

However, he elected that the boy deserved to know nothing for he would - after all - be dead, if for no other reason that the hypocrisy he displayed with his comments. He turned back to the boy and shrugged,
"A creature you will never see again, child. Focus not on that thing, for I have...an issue with what you just said."

Laoth stepped forward from the railing, straightening his back and quickly retrieving the blade from its magnetic lock in his right hand. Gripping it tightly with clawed fingers against a cold metal palm, Laoth stepped slowly with almost ballerina-dextrous movements, his glowing purple eyes cemented again on the tempestuous child. "Those people...families...I have heard many things like this from the Jedi in my time, but you are young enough that I can show you the error of such a mindset before you die, which is quite honestly a rarity. How well do you know your order's history, boy? How much have you studied what your order has done? I was forced to study quite a lot during my rise into power, and I have found myself recently in possession of several texts and histories I had not known before. And...many of these tell me that, well, you are no better than us. We merely stand on two sides of the same field, each watered with the blood of innocent lives and shattered families."

Several more dancing steps brought the Devaronian monstrosity to the center of the rooftop, illuminated by a single beam of sunlight amidst a field of black smoke and pillars of blood orange fire. He twirled the blade in his hand as the chosen evidence sped across his interface, his brain consuming its knowledge faster than any mere mortal could ever hope to. "It is quite horrific," he proclaimed with a wet guttural growl.

The Devaronian did not wait for the boy to respond. Leaping up from his position with unimaginable agility for a beast of metal, Laoth darted through the air behind his foe on top of the shuttle. As the young Jedi would turn around, Laoth would swing his free hand in a lightning-quick fist at the boy's face, intended to crack him across his jaw and send him flying onto the rooftop below and towards the sliding doors of the turbolift chamber.

BMYlXd4.png
IRON CITADEL, CINNAGAR, EMPRESS TETA

When the Jedi came, the Dark Lord had just snuffed the life from another Tetan soldier. His great and mighty hand was still coiled around the young man's neck as the vertebrae cracked beneath His grip, a small trickle of blood oozing from out the corner of the soldier's mouth. There was a distinct sensation that coursed through one's mind when they took a life, even more visceral when it was carried out with their own two hands. The Dark Lord had killed countless billions, often indirectly or from vast distances, but there was nothing that could equal the intimacy between a murderer and His victim; to personally witness the light leave their eyes.

But as quickly as it had happened, it was over. The Dark Lord tossed aside the soldier's body like it was nothing, let alone something that had been vibrant with life mere moments before. Stepping towards the Jedi, the Dark Lord allowed His wide cloak to conceal most of His body, obscuring the full extent of His armor and weaponry. Around Him, the nine Crownguard that accompanied Him fanned out with broadsabers ignited, filling the hall with bright red light. Omarest Croscal remained in the rear, vibroblade drawn but not raised, eyeing the Jedi and the soldiers that came to her aid warily.

With an armored hand, the Dark Lord drew back His hood to reveal His ram-horned visage in all of its terror. Reinforced photolenses glowed bright red as they settled on the Jedi as they drew their lightsaber, ready to stand defiant against an evil that they could barely comprehend. When He exhaled, twin puffs of discharged compressed air blew out from the front of His mask. It created an illusion that the Sith before her was not even a man, capable of rationality, but rather a monster torn straight from their darkest nightmares. Pure intimidation, to unsettle and unbalance a Jedi before the Dark Lord even engaged them.

Then He drew His lightsaber. The blade glowed with a bloody sheen, the edges fraying as though the energy within was barely constrained. He took one step towards the Jedi, and that was when the nine Crownguard at His side sprung into action. They did not go for the Jedi, they instead rushed with nightmarish speed to eviscerate those that stood in solidarity with her. The Dark Lord would permit none who stood against Him to live, and thus those that allied themselves with the Jedi had to be eradicated. Few soldiers were any match for the power and ferocity of a Crownguard, each one as well-trained as any veteran Jedi Knight.

Thus, it would only be the Dark Lord and the Jedi. The girl before Him mattered little, it was the one He could sense approaching that was the one He wanted. Regardless, the young woman before Him would make a fine appetizer before the main course.

So He struck, the power of the Dark Side flowing through Him, and His blade descended towards the Jedi Knight.

B9CB208A-09EF-43F6-AC40-ED5D4F5D4CFC.gif

oh4i5di.png

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Jem Fossk Jem Fossk
Cinnagar, Empress Teta

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

"Beautiful." The Dark Voice bellowed.

Powerful gusts tugged at his robes violently, the air was thin, the view however.. spectacular.

Vroom!

A single hypersonic roar flooded his senses, a single Eradicator class starfighter screamed by. The single vanguard of an encroaching storm not long behind. Mawite fighter craft and dropships carrying the zealous holy crusaders and fierce tribal marauders peeked through the clouds. Streaks of exhaust spat out in their wake as the sky thundered with their approach. It would not be long before green and red bolts of luminous laser fire would flicker back between earth and heavens above.

Glorious.

The Dark Lord stepped forward, leaning closer towards the 'edge' of his vantage point. Soon the vast cityscape of Cinnagar was in plain view. He could see the palace, the Great Library, and soon…

Rumble! Shake! Thunder!

"Ah, there it is."

The city quaked, there was a symphonic shockwave that melodied from the heart of the old capital. It percussioned a cloud made of duracrete and glasteel, crescendoing to the rise of the Iron Citadel. Soprano cries of terror, baratone wallows, and harmonic crashes filled the chorus of the Krath.

With the power of Sith Sorcery, their return was boldly broadcasted to the pretenders occupying the Tetan throne. They bore with them a gift, a secret long buried that ignited with eerie luminance filling the ancient ruin with a sickly emerald glow. The hypergate had opened.

"The time has come, daughter."

The beast roared beneath them.

IMG_0277.png

Be a pool of water.

Like a lake...

cool... unmovable... without ripples...

Jem forced herself to envision it. The jedi meditation practice had once been a security blanket. Now its ragged form kept slipping through her fingers. Calm was not something Jem typically embodied but she stood at her father's side and force herself to remain still.

It was becoming harder every day to manage it.

Her father's corrupting measures seared through her veins and she suffered for it. Every moment was a battle inside her own mind. Every breath was effort-- a cognitive task of control.

She ignored her father. She ignored the city, she ignored the pending war. She was running out of ti--

A familiar presence cut through it all. Her attention jolted outwards, a pained gasp escaping through her lips. It only took a moment for her to make sense of the presence.

Not even the darkside could make her forget her master.

Her own presence was weak, barely identifiable amongst the corruption that threatened to swallow Jem whole. A warning image jolted through the tentative bond they still shared, powerful as it tried to drive itself like spikes into Dagon's mind.

Her father was coming. He was more powerful than ever before.

Jem winced and released the reigns from her grasp. The metal had warped under her fingers. "Yes father."

She let herself free fall to the ground, disembarking to... she no longer knew. She no longer asked questions. Her strength was conserved for one thing.

I am a lake.
Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis Ryv Ryv Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III
Issue #4 w/ Jem Fossk Jem Fossk & Corin Trenor Corin Trenor
Ryv Ryv Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

kwzlsmL.png
The Sith are a superstitious cowardly lot.

From day one it has been so. The resurgence of the New Sith over the corpse of the old and decrepit on Thule. A pattern Solipsis had followed religiously throughout his crusade to warp and change reality itself. Logistical lines, strategic locations, all rational military targets had been delegated to the 'simpler' minds of the Final Dawn. Instead, he'd waged war against the hearts and minds of the galaxy, against the sole existence of the Jedi.

From torching to ash the Enclave at Jakku and the pilgrimage of Jedha to the massacres in the Sith Worlds and all the way to the heart of the Jedi, the home of galactic civilization - Coruscant. None could forget the Sacking of Coruscant that had driven the New Jedi to the edge of extinction.

This was no war of occupation, no war of tangible strategic value or anything of the sorts.

No, this has been an existential war. A war of life itself against the forces of entropy, of death.

A war to forever change the hierarchy of power and the natural order of the universe.

Forever.

The coronation on Teta - home of the legendary Krath, a dynasty known for its historical roots with the Sith. Where and when else could he have attacked? To make a point. To demonstrate true power. Symbols and superstition.

And yet, as predictable as Solipsis may have grown to be in the eyes of the Jedi, the question that truly held importance was neither where or when but could he be stopped?

Once more, they came in droves. Springing from the depths of an ancient, long-forgotten hypergate and cutting through the skies; a dark curtain enveloping the light and casting an impregnable shadow over the world.

The heavens hung in black.

In that unending sea of darkness converging in the skies, a behemoth of Sith Magic stood out. A creature born solely for the purpose to destroy and annihilate and atop it he could sense it. Not the twisted nature of the beast and neither the malicious maw of death that its master was. No. Her presence may have been like the sound of a nail falling into hay but to him... it was all he could hear.

"Jem..." he heard himself mutter, eyes narrowed unto the behemoth from his vantage point atop one of Cinnagar's many high rises cutting the clouds. A warning shuddered the rusty bond between master and apprentice, wedging itself into his lobe. Strong enough to force an involuntary step back.

It bore no threat, conveyed more like a friend's caution.

A moment later it abated, replaced by the malice of corruption which enveloped the sender and the weight of guilt upon the recipient.

It was time to move.

To act.

As always.

He caught her lithe form freefalling from the skies, an enviable feat she hadn't truly mastered before. Even this distant from her, Dagon could feel the power her father had provided her with. The shortcut. The easy way. A clear sign of his own failings as a mentor. It dug deep into his heart.

"Corin, we move to intercept her." Dagon said, unnatural gloom besetting the usual easy-going bravado he was known for. Solipsis would never send her away on a menial task. No, she was his key. The single soul in the whole wide galaxy he would trust.

The heiress of Apocalypse.

"Time for you to meet my... former apprentice."​

IMG_0277.png

oh4i5di.png

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Jem Fossk Jem Fossk | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Corin Trenor Corin Trenor | Ryv Ryv
Cinnagar, Empress Teta

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

WRATH

The beast's roar rippled through the skies of Cinnagar like a hurricane wind. Smoke and fire spilled out as far as the eye could see as the battle for the soul of the planet began in earnest. A quick glance to his daughter saw her off as she made her way towards the edge of the floating behemoth. Without a hint of fear or doubt, the apprentice gracefully stepped off.

The Dark Lord of the Sith pressed his right foot forward and dug in, eyes like daggers following the trajectory of his kin. He hissed, extending his right hand forward, palm opening in gesture as the psychic connection between man and beast intensified. The Summa Verminoth groaned and dipped, diving towards the cityscape with it's tendrils extended out.

IMG_0281.png

A typhoon tugged at his robes relentlessly, fierce winds powerful enough to uproot him threatened to remove the Dark Voice from his fortified stance. He would not budge, the gusts were like waves breaking against the unmoving rock. Twin orbs of sulfuric hate glared down as the beast savagely slammed into a nearby tower, cleaving through an entire story.

Vroom!

Wherever the massive beast loomed, dust and debris followed in it's savage wake. Buildings partially collapsed if not outright crumbled under the weight of the apex predator. As the monstrosity circled, the Dark Voice lifted himself and cast off. Touching the empyrean, he gathered the Force and leapt from the dome of the Summa Verminoth, descending in a slow controlled fall.

He came down, eyes casting a terrible glare down towards the landing site of his kin. The Sith'ari's black robes enveloped around him, an umbral shroud that defied physics floating down. The Dark Voice lowered, drifting into a dust cloud kicked up by the rampant destruction around them. Smoke and ash filled the air, his form vanished completely, lost in the chaos.

"You may think this is suffering. No."

2316-D3-CA-4-E97-4-B52-AE8-F-50-C5-ABF7-B7-D1.jpg

"It is salvation."

The Dark Lord emerged from the fog of war, the smoke and dust rolling off his midnight cloak as the winds pressed against him. He advanced, eyes honed and ready.

"Dread it all you like. Run from it if you have to. The facts remain the same… huh.."

His gaze twisted away, immediately drawn to the final obstacle in his daughter's training and full conversion as a Sith.

"Time to let old things die. You know what you must do, do not hesitate."

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. III
Issue #1 w/ Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Jem Fossk Jem Fossk Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis Ryv Ryv

kwzlsmL.png

His new Master had felt distant at times, as if an extended arm refused to allow them to become as close as some other students he had been. It wasn't as if Corin had not been all too aware of the Padawan that came before him, but he failed to realise that it was fear; fear of failure had seen the two remain focused on the business-end of their connection, to find interests outside the Jedi Order and their mission... that fear of loss. It never seemed to settle in Corin and at the mere mention of Jem, had Corin frowned. Not for his Master, but for himself - his mind lost all focus, all that he needed was lost as he turned into the second born to the favoured star.

He had too much to lose.

She could succeed into her father's embrace, or fail into her Master's.

Corin shut himself off from the chaos, and a breath followed in an effort to find some composure. To no avail.

The Padawan nodded towards Kaze as the world crumbled around them. He had no words for all of this, and followed his Master as the two traversed the ruins of Teta, of the same ones that continued to increase in destruction as each second came and went.

Some small amount of calm had found itself returned to Corin, but that sliver was tested once the distant two came into view and both Dagon and Corin came closer and closer. He was better than her, he assured himself, he was not so weak as to crumble onto a traitor's road and abandon all that he knew.

Jem fell without feeling. Lakes didn't enjoy the thrill of free falling through air. Lakes didn't care that buildings were exploding and lives were ending around it. Lakes moved for no one. Well...

Except pebbles. And wind. And feet-- and...
“Dread it all you like. Run from it if you have to. The facts remain the same… huh..”

His gaze twisted away, immediately drawn to the final obstacle in his daughter’s training and full conversion as a Sith.

She followed his gaze, her gray skin loosing luster as she caught what held his attention. "I'm not running," she asserted quickly, trying to bring his attention back to her.

"I accept this-- I'll not--"

“Time to let old things die. You know what you must do, do not hesitate.”

Her stomach fell out from under her. She was forced to meet her father's gaze, his very presence demanding her acknowledgment. She wanted to melt into a puddle. Those seemed less noticeable.

"Yes... father..." Stupid, stupid Dagon.

Her feet felt like foreign objects. They obeyed her father and moved her towards the one thing she did not want to face. She couldn't stop them, but she could control the speed. She moved with slow precision onto the roof ledge... she... braced... and arched gracefully through the air, from one roof top to the next. He had taught her that. Dagon. The idiot with a death wish. Every step towards him felt like shifting through cement, the bags under her eyes growing deeper as she hoped without hope that her father would look away.

She brace... and jumped again... the skies above crackling with streaks of red. She saw a tuff of black hair and stopped on that roof ledge.

"I gave you a chance to leave," she hissed, her voice reaching the figure masked by the shadows. Up close she was unrecognizable. Her once hearty, gold-tone complexion was now colorless and hallow. She had not slept nor eaten in days, sustained by the corruption that consumed her, and it showed. She was lifeless and frail, but she rippled with unmistakable power.

"You should have taken it. Master."

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Last edited:

phonto.jpg

D A Y_O F_R E V E N G E
Last Stand at Foerost

FINAL DAWN
FOEROST, CORE WORLDS

TASK FORCE VADER
Fleet Composition
Starfighter Compliment [Deployed Forces]

Sularen’s datapad started vibrating notifying the Grand Overseer of new arrivals on the Battlefield, both allied and hostile, the Kragamond Wartribe under Warmaster Akuz the Ravager, and the Naval Forces of the Glolmark Corporation led by its CEO Wendell Glolmark. Their only foe, a medium-sized flotilla which was presumably an expanded variant of the 3rd Expeditionary Carrier Line as shown with the presence of the various ships that were part of the Carrier Line, within this flotilla. As of now, the Final Dawn and its allies had a clear advantage in numbers and firepower over their Alliance counterparts and the Grand Overseer would not hesitate to make use of it now that he had the chance.

Are our Special Weapons ready?” Sularen asked ready to unleash hell upon the GADF Flotilla that stood in front of his fleet. “Yes sir, our Superlaser Siege Cannon and our Autocannons are fully charged. The rest of the Fleet has already reported that their special weaponry are also charged and await your command to open fire” an officer said in response. “Good,” Sularen said in response. “Target their Flagship with our Superlaser Siege Cannon and Autocannons and have the rest of the Fleet target the following designated targets, two Battlecarriers per target” Sularen began. He then went to his datapad and designated the targets which included the ANV Cadence, ANV Rhapsody, ANV Providence, ANV Novella and ANV Andromeda. These were some of the toughest warships of the GADF Flotilla present here at Foroest and getting rid of them early would be critical in ensuring a victory for the Final Dawn and its allies.

Soon enough, the Predator having reoriented itself to target the ANV Lightmaker, opened fire unleashing it’s Superlaser Siege Cannon and firing four shots from it’s pair of Autocannons upon the Tactical Carrier while the remaining ten Battlecarriers unleashed their Special Weapons upon each of the five designated targets, two Battlecarriers per target. Then once Task Force Vader had fired the opening volley, Sularen gave another order. “Deploy our entire Starfighter compliment and the FDS Resurgent’s entire complement of Starfighters. The rest of the Fleet are to withhold from deploying their starfighters, they will remain in reserve for later.” Sularen ordered. He then proceeded opened a secured channel to both Warmaster Akuz and Wendell Glolmark.

Warmaster Akuz, Mr. Glolmark. My Fleet has already begun to engage the enemy. Warmaster, I need you to deploy all your fighters and move your fleet to engage the Enemy Flotilla at point-blank range. Your ships are designated for ramming and close-range combat and therefore will force them to focus on dealing with you, which would allow me to unleash the full might of my Task Force while they are distracted and overwhelm them while they are trying to fend off your attacks. You are free to designate targets for your ships and fighters as you see fit. But the Flagship is mine

Mr. Glolmark. Thanks for your assistance. Your contributions here will be remembered by the Final Dawn. I want you to split your Starfighter Compliment in two. A Group of 3 Squadrons to assist my Vanguard Force of Starfighters and Warmaster Akuz’s Forces in attacking the 74th Flotilla and the other two to be temporarily attached to the Crimson Linings, one of our elite Squadrons. Through our combined efforts I estimate that it will only take a few minutes before this Flotilla is dispersed and reduced to a bunch of space debris left to orbit Foerost for an eternity.” Sularen said. He then took out a commlink and opened a separate channel with Baron Wilhelm Vonreg, the head of the Crimson Linings.

Baron Vonreg. The Crimson Linings are clear for deployment. Your target is Revenant Squadron, I have already arranged for two Starfighter squadrons from the Glolmark Corporation to assist you in this operation which should be sufficient enough to annihilate Revenant.” Sularen said. “I hope you will not fail me.

Sularen had made his move, as Task Force Vader, the Kragamond Wartribe and the Glolmark Corporation had been unleashed upon the 74th Expeditionary Flotilla. Foerost would be the Grand Overseer’s greatest victory to date, a testament to his skill and abilities as a Military Commander and a reminder to the Galactic Alliance that he was a foe beyond reckoning. They didn’t realize it but Sularen posed a bigger threat to the Alliance than they thought and today he would remind them of that fact.

• Task Force Vader opens fire on the 74th Expeditionary Flotilla with all vessels within the Task Force (Except for the FDS Resurgence) firing their Special Weaponry on a set of targets in the following order :
    • The FDS Predator fires it's Superlaser Siege Cannon [1 shot total] and Autocannons [4 shots total] at the ANV Lightmaker
    • The FDS Vanquisher and FDS Conqueror fire their Autocannons [8 shots total] at the ANV Cadence
    • The FDS Devastator and FDS Despoiler fire their Autocannons [8 shots total] at the ANV Rhapsody
    • The FDS Eradicator and FDS Executor fire their Autocannons [8 shots total] at the ANV Providence
    • The FDS Torment and FDS Defiance fire their Proton Beam Cannon [2 shots total] and their Autocannons [8 shots total] at the ANV Novella
    • The FDS Retribution and the FDS Judgement fire their Proton Beam Cannon [2 shots total] and their Autocannons [8 shots total] at the ANV Andromeda
  • Sularen gives the following orders to his forces along with allied forces present :
    • 65 Starfighter Squadrons representing the total Starfighter Compliment from the FDS Predator and FDS Resurgence alone to be deployed sending them to confront their counterparts from the 74th Expeditionary Flotilla in order to acheive starfighter supremacy
    • Warmaster Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager is deploy all their Starfighters and move his fleet to engage the 74th Expeditionary at close range to distract them and prevent any retaliation against Task Force Vader thus allowing the Task Force to approach the 74th unharmed and unleash it's full firepower upon them.
    • Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark is to keep the Cyclonus at the rear of the Main Mawite Formation and to split his Starfighter compliment Into two groups, the first comprised of 3 Squadrons which would be sent to support the main offensive against the 74th Flotilla and the second comprised of 2 Squadrons which will be temporarily attached to the Crimson Linings
    • Sularen orders Baron Wilhelm Vonreg [PC Account coming Soon™] to deploy the Crimson Linings and to seek out and destroy Revenant Squadron.

Maledictum-Kyli Graf
Objective: 1A/B/C
Writing With (Support): Suri Vullen Suri Vullen , Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau , Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina
Writing With (Opposition): Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , Hex Hex .
Narrative Tags: Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis , Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert , Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis , Alars Keto Alars Keto , Henna Ashina Henna Ashina , Percival Io Percival Io , Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka , Jax Thio Jax Thio , Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze .

"My Princeps." Vlod's dull crimson mechanical eye focused on the sensor read-outs; there was an increasing density of aircraft and repulsor craft taking to the field; their speed and maneuverability would pose a problem.

"Yes, Vlod." Kyli's voice rumbled through the walker's bones; she drove the Maledictum's feet forward in the direction of the Iron Citadel that hung above the surface of Teta. The impacts of incoming fire against the Maledictum's shielding felt like the tantalising patter of warm rain against her skin.

"I'm picking up approaching unidentified Repulsorcraft; I suspect that the Maw will attempt to board the Maledictum." Vlod's hooded visage raises for a moment. He looked through the Maledictum's massive viewports; he saw an unrelenting emerald-green laser fire blast from the war machine's myriad of laser cannons punctuated by the occasional missile volley.

"Prime the jammer as a precaution." Pre-occupied with the neural lace's Psychosomatic feedback and the chaotic war scene unfolding before her gaze, the chatter on the bridge was heard by the Maledictum's pilot. Still, she could not see either Vlod or Tara, not so synchronised with the walker's synthetic mind.

South, enemy.

South, enemy.

The Maledictum's sadistic droid intelligence's voice burrowed its' tendrils into Kyli's mind, its' fingers like icy stalactites punching through the grey matter of her brain. Kyli's spine shivered, she didn't know it yet, but Maledictum was trying to guide her to the more critical target; the Iron Citadel. The Maledictum's dark hunger had blinded both of them to logic and taken them both on an Errant course toward the city.

"Yes, my Princeps," Vlod answered and turned his attention to Junior Assistant Pilot Tara Lonn. "Tara! Spool the Repulsor Jammer!"

"Aye-aye", The sandy-haired woman replied and wiped some grease and sweat from her face on a ragged jumpsuit sleeve.

The Maledictum heaves and hoes through all the firepower arrayed against its advance. A thick amorphous energy field ripples along its hull at the site of each impact. A deep bass-like wubbing could be heard pulsing through the Earth, its' heartbeat steadily increasing in both pace and power. "Repulsor Jammer is charging," Tara reports; she fingers a series of commands into her bridge station. "Proton cannon gyro-stabilisers back online, Mistress Graf." Taking the initiative, Tara began charging the cannon's gargantuan capacitors. "How's the core holding, Vlod?"

"Core has stabilised," Vlod answered.

"Du Couteau, this is the Maledictum", Kyli began. "Why didn't you warn me that an attack was imminent?" She scowls and studies the Iron Halo now looming above the palace. "They're pouring out of that floating structure and just keep coming," Kyli observed, steadily turning the lumbering Maledictum in Cinnagar Palace's direction. Confused, Kyli keys up the Maledictum's comlink and focuses, trying to drag her thoughts away from piloting the machine in the middle of an invasion.

Kyli attempted in vain to spare the Non-Combatants who had gathered to witness the coronation a painful death. The reality of her failure lay bare in the streets, where scraps of fine linen could be seen between the rubble and garb of warriors. Kyli swallowed angrily, eyeing the typical armour of a fallen Mandalorian among the Maw's forces. "The enemy appears to be using the Halo to occupy the palace; I conclude they're trying to capture yourself or other important political personnel."

"I'm going to disengage from my advance into the city proper and destroy the floating fortress."
Kyli paused thoughtfully. "I can't guarantee anybody's safety who is still inside the palace; it's entirely possible it could just drop out of the sky." Kyli keyed up the Maledictum's horn; it roars a bellicose challenge toward the Iron Citadel that echoes off the still-standing Skyscrapers down the royal quarter; the palace's gardens wilt wane beneath the giant's ferocious cry.

"Rally any survivors you can and come aboard." Kyli stated. "I'm about three kilometres East South-East from the palace, with about three companies of marine mechanised infantry. They won't be enough to take or hold the palace but can provide close-in defence for the Maledictum." Without a smile or joy. "Hurry it up. You'll find me. I'm impossible to miss." Kyli said seriously. Keeping the Maledictum stationary, a column of Alliance Marines and their armoured vehicles form in two parallel lines along either side of the street, the proud and tall Siege Platform standing between them.

"Charging the Proton Beam Cannon Mistress." Tara states, the giant revolver-like proton beam cannon's barrels begin to glow and leer down the axis of advance like six angry emerald eyes. "The Plasma Annihilator is ready to fire." Kyli allowed herself a sigh of relief; it appeared that the Maledictum's size still befuddled the enemy; she wondered how long precisely it would last before they tried to exploit the city's terrain. All the more reason Kyli was keen to get away from it. "Standing by for a suitable target.".

Kyli's thoughts turn to the Maledictum's guns; she raises her arms off the throne's armrests and shifts them toward the Iron Citadel, traversing the Maledictum's cannons. "That's our target." Kyli's statement was simple.

1. Maledictum spooling Repulsor Jammer.
  2. Maledictum changed course from city to palace.
  3. Maledictum halts. Invites Seto and VIP targets to shelter inside hull.
  4. Maledictum re-charges Proton Beam Cannon Capacitors.
  5. Maledictum informed Seto of the intention to destroy the Citadel, warning this action may cause collateral damage to the palace.
Notes:
  • Feel free to punctuate your duels/posts in the Citadel and/or Palace with the resultant damage once the Maledictum's assault starts.

Last edited:
phonto.jpg

Objective: 1, Royal Palace
Allies: BOTM
Enemies: GA, Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau Rika Hiro Rika Hiro

The horns continued to sound, the clanking of metal, the screams of the innocent still continued to sound. The sheer terror didn’t end, and now the Master of Ren was enthralled in the killing he held so sacred. Be it innocent civilians begging for mercy, or those brave enough to try and defend. The chaos of burning down cities, and of the battlefield is what he truly lived for. All the way since the reign of the First Order war was his only passion. This, this wasn’t war this was nothing more than a butcher’s handiwork.

Even as his blade impaled into that of a young boy, tossing the body back to his men. The body disappeared and all one could hear was screams, and the tearing of flesh from bone as the men even fought each other for different pieces. Even as he started to cut a bloody swathe into the city streets, the contagion within his body had produced more trouble. Black fluid dripping zombies running out in directions. Invading buildings causing even more chaos more havoc.

The hulking form of the undead Master inched closer to the palace, even getting so close that the palace gates was in sight. The Crimson Hands let out fierce cry sharpened teeth dripping with fresh blood. Kyrel stood back, inspecting the Palace walls and gates, above he watched as two behemoth fortresses started to emerge and the smirk grew wide on his face. He wondered as if next level destruction would take place. Now he only seemed interested in breeching the palace and killing anyone who was inside.

“Time to start kicking down doors.” He said as he looked back. His men already came prepared with a primitive battering ram in the shape of fists with spikes. Others came with spiked tipped ladders aiming to get on the other side. Just as several rams were starting to hit the exterior of the palace, his foes quickly appeared. Royal guards intent on protecting the palace fired at the horde, dropping several, and even tried to shoot at Kyrel. He stood and watched as the blaster bolts went by him, hitting his undead or that of his troopers. The Crimson Hands horde charged and used whatever piece of metal they could to shield against the bolts.

It was all in vain as the bolts from the guards continued to shoot down his men one by one. As Kyrel advanced forward slowly, the horde continuing with ramming down the walls with the duraplast spikes. Over and over there was the mixture of bolts hitting their targets and the rams hitting theirs. Soon the cracks started to form on the gates. It was only a matter of time till the horde got through.

oh4i5di.png

D A Y_O F_R E V E N G E
Operation : Golden Spear

FINAL DAWN
EMPRESS TETA, DEEP CORE

HAND OF JUDGEMENT - TASK FORCE 001

Copy that. FT-20.” Torson said upon receiving confirmation from the Palace of Senator de Couteau’s Presence and recent movements. He then activated his helmet’s thermal vision and proceeded to look through the palace from his position at the roof of the high-rise building. He scanned the palace for his target before finally locating an individual wearing a cape, none other than Senator de Couteau, who according to the Politorate’s intel usually wore a cape in public. Nevertheless the target seemed to be headed towards the back of the palace which was perfect considering the positioning of the high-rise building in which Torson and his men stood upon.

FC-452, your rifle” Torson said to one of his Commandos who proceeded to give him a Yajirushi D71 Smart Sniper. Torson then carefully aimed his sniper and fired at one of the windows of the Place, shattering it and giving his men a means of entering the Palace. His men then took out a trio of grappling hooks and fired them towards the broken window with the hook attaching itself to the floor of the palace and thus creating a solid line which Torson’s team could use as a zipline to slide down towards the Palace. Thus, the Raptors began sliding down towards the Palace with Captain Torson being the last one to slide down.

Soon enough, Captain Torson and his entire team of Raptors Commandos would find themselves in some study within the Palace putting them in proximity to the target. Once more using his helmet’s thermal vision. Torson quickly determined that his squad were on the 3rd Floor of the Palace and upon scanning his surroundings once more Torson found that Senator de Couteau was discussing with someone perhaps some handmaiden or a servant of the Palace. Nevertheless it would slow the Senator down and allow Torson and his men to catch up to him and quickly snatch him.

With me.” Torson said as he led his men into a hallway towards a nearby staircase. As they advanced, the Captain contacted the second squad of Fleshtakers who were still on the 1st floor disguised as Tetan Nobles. “FT-20, have your squad trail the target and his escort and make sure to use your personal cloaking devices. We will execute a pincer maneuver upon Seto’s escort and eliminate them before taking the Senator with us.” Torson said. So far they hadn’t been detected and with everyone distracted with the Maw’s Attack outside , Torson and his men would have an easier time snatching the Senator and bringing him back to the Grand Overseer. With the Fleshtakers about to strike on one side and Torson with his Raptor Commandos on the other, there was no way they could fail at this operation.

Tag [GA] | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | June Pepperpetal June Pepperpetal | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau | Kier Grey Kier Grey
Tags [Idk who these people are] | Hex Hex | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

phonto.jpg

Objective: 2B Remember Coruscant

Location: The bridge of the Cyclonus, a Cyclonus Class Heavy Destroyer

Equipment: Personal Blaster x1, PMK Series Variety Grenades x5

Tags: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , Qzekov , Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager

Mr. Glolmark. Thanks for your assistance. Your contributions here will be remembered by the Final Dawn. I want you to split your Starfighter Compliment in two. A Group of 3 Squadrons to assist my Vanguard Force of Starfighters and Warmaster Akuz’s Forces in attacking the 74th Flotilla and the other two to be temporarily attached to the Crimson Linings, one of our elite Squadrons. Through our combined efforts I estimate that it will only take a few minutes before this Flotilla is dispersed and reduced to a bunch of space debris left to orbit Foerost for an eternity.

Wendell listened attentively to Grand Overseer Sularen’s battle plan. The fleet of an individual known as Akûz The Ravager was going to attack the Galactic Alliance fleet at close range, and three of the Glolmark Corporation’s starfighter squadrons were going to join them. Meanwhile, the other two squadrons would join the Final Dawn’s elite Crimson Linings squadron in keeping the Galactic Alliance’s own starfighters busy. While all this was happening, the Final Dawn Fleet would open fire from long range.

Wendell grinned to himself from behind his battle helmet and transmitted the following to the Grand Overseer.
“Excellent plan, Grand Overseer. I will deploy my starfighter squadrons momentarily.” He could feel it with every fiber of his being. Today was the beginning of the end for the Galactic Alliance.

Wendell then sent a transmission down to Hangar One of the Cyclonus.
”All starfighter squadrons! It is finally time to expunge the Galactic Alliance Fleet. Skull, Toxin, and Fang squadrons will engage the Galactic Alliance Fleet at close range with assistance from the forces of Akûz the Ravager. The Final Dawn Fleet will be providing long range support, but be wary of friendly fire. Claw and Helix squadrons are to join the Final Dawn’s Crimson Lining squadron in attacking the Galactic Alliance’s starfighters. Is everything clear?” After confirming that everything was clear, all five squadrons launched into battle.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

oh4i5di.png

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor , Rannan Kol Rannan Kol , Iris Arani Iris Arani , Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Jax's entire body felt as though it was submerged in subzero temperature water. His legs started to stiffen and the grip around his Lightsaber started to loosen. He could feel the presence of a young girl beside him, a Padawan? Was that Valery Noble Valery Noble Padawan? Jax tried to call out to the girl but he failed to form words it was if the commanding presence of Carnifex was focusing his energies on him. Jax tried to calm himself glaring at the towering Sith Lord before him, his crimson blade shone against his face. Yet before Jax could say anything Carnifex raised his saber about to do an overhead strike towards the girl.

The Jedi Master immediately snapped out of his paralysis and leapt towards Carnifex colliding his Lightsaber against Carnifex's. "You," Jax's said the word with pure contempt towards Carnifex. The last time they've seen each other was at Drummond Kaas where Jax was pushed to his limit by the Dark Lord. Gritting his teeth, Jax raised his arm calling upon the Force to do a massive Force Push on Carnifex.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
There was a time before the bliss.

Those times and places were distant things, left to fade away into obscure stories told by hardened veterans and displaced refugees. Some found hope in those tales, while others looked upon them with abject hatred. When foreign and abstract ideals drove a boy to become something more. A monster who militarized an Order of masterless children and turned them into killing machines not seen since the times of Revan or Lord Hoth. Or maybe a hero, a symbol of unshaken hope that stood unbowed against the flowing tide of darkness.

A time better left in the past. Before the arrival of a loving family and nights spent in peace, where the greatest of toils were beer poured and food served.

Memories of pain, interwoven through the years by a sense of purpose.

Ryv sighed.

He looked up past the city limits, his gaze locked on the distant horizon. War came for him again. It appeared in the form of someone in need, as it always had. War promised him an end. A bloody one. Trapped, alone, away from his family in his final moments.

The tension in his chest, the storm of chaos that buzzed about the air like a swarm of starved locusts. He knew this place better than any other in the galaxy—a battlefield. Where the brave marched off to their death, and the foolish went to live.

There was a time when the kiffar longed for this feeling.

Now, Ryv yearned for the cozy armchair in his bedroom, where he would read to his children or tell them stories of his legendary exploits. It was a safe place. The memories dulled with the passage of years. War could not reach them there on Denon, not in the heart of his home. His territory.

But here on Empress Teta, within the city of Cinnagar, it had found him. War crawled closer, driven forth by the machinations of a mad man changed by alien designs the sane could not begin to fathom. A demented beast thundered towards the city. It hungered for innocent blood, to feast upon the dying breath of hope as pawns of light and shadow fell beneath its bulk.

In another time, on another world, the battle to determine the galaxy's fate would be fought.

Ryv paced across the flat top of a towering starscraper. He stepped up onto the ledge meant to separate him from a fatal plunge, his eyes never leaving the monstrous behemoth as it lumbered closer to its death.

"Fossk," Ryv uttered the name in a whisper, infused with subtle power. The words found the great empyrean like a smooth stone skipped across a calm lake. Power rolled through the ethereal, cutting through the ghostly echoes of battle between the Sword of the Jedi and the dreaded Sith'ari. "Surely you've waited long enough for this confrontation."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom