Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects V: Darkness of Bogan

While I'm still doing a little work in Light of Ashla by making commander deck exclusive cards, and I probably won't start working on the cards for a few weeks to recharge, but I'm going to put this up now. The next expansion for the cards will be dedicated for the Sith and dark siders of the board and throughout the board's history. If you are actively interested in being included; please link your bios, Factory or Codex submissions you might want included, and anything else you might think would make an interesting dark sided card.

Azera - Lesser Shadow of the Black Iron Tyrant (She's basically a personal minion of Carnifex)

Special Ability / Power - Force Destruction, manifests as optical blasts of raw energy (E.g. Homelander, Superman heat vision inspo, more info is available in bio under strengths)
Special Weapon - Force-Imbued Chakrams (Probably something like this, but without the retriever, she just pulls them back)

If you need more information, please let me know! It's so cool that you're doing this!

Last edited:
This sounds really interesting. Is there anywhere we can go to have a look at the mechanics for the game?

Feel free to use my big flying lizard if he catches your fancy. He's mostly a summoner, but can hold himself in combat thanks to sheer size.

There isn't much written in character yet, but I feel as if Atsá Vyshraal has some pretty killer aesthetics that would make good for cards!

Being the son of Ravraa Vyshraal, I feel as if he has a fair bit of history to draw on for the card! Just have fun if you decide to do anything with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom