OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a lasting and Infamous mark of the last Master of the Knights of Ren, as well as to preserve both the knowledge of Chaos Knights of Ren, and create a cool and unique artifact of Chaos lore.
- Image Credit: Vader Immortal VR Game
- Canon: N/A
- Permissions: Kyrel Ren
- Links: Kyrel Ren, Holocrons, Knights of Ren, Sorcerors of Rhand
- Holocron Name: Holocron of Ren, Kyrel Ren's Holocron
- Alignment: Dark Side
- Origin: Created by Kyrel Ren, after years of research into the creation of Holocrons. The design was an unusual one to mark it standing out from a standard Sith design.
- Affiliation: Kyrel Ren, Unknown
- Gatekeeper: The gatekeeper has taken the form of it's the maker. A Human male in his mid-30s appearing in the armor known as the Raiment of the Vigilant, without wearing it's signature helmet. The personality showing one of sadistic curiosity. Yet also showing one that would be like that of a teacher, showing it's various mysteries that the maker has discovered throughout its life. Often asking questions and answering. No doubt confiding in those that the Holocron finds worthy to learn the past of it's maker, the mysteries of the Force, and the teachings of the Knights of Ren.
- Description: The Holocron of Ren is one of an odd design. Resembling more of an odd shape one could say that of a diamond. It's unique Holocron shape makes it a one of a kind. The purpose is to pass down the teachings of the Knights of Ren, his life, and his views on the Force. perceived by the Warrior-Philosopher and last Master of the Knights of Ren Kyrel Ren.
- Accessibility: The Holocron being a unique sort only accesses beings with whom they deem worthy. If the being was blood-related to it's creator, a Knight of Ren, someone with unique power in the dark side, or someone who has found both the Jedi and Sith teachings to be hollow, looking for another path to the dark side.
- Security: In the presence of someone that it doesn't find worthy, the drawback to attempting to access the Holocron would lead it to pour it's energy into the intruder. Inducing a mix of Force Rage and Insanity into the being, to a light side user slowly corrupting them. To a Sith it would drive them further into the darkest depths of insanity.
- Force Sense
- Mind Probe
- Force Stasis
- Force Lightning
- Memory Walk
- Force Scream
- Spear of Midnight Black
- Force Insanity
- Force Fear
- Force Rage
- Reign of the Galactic Empire
- The First and Final Orders
- The Rise of Sieger Ren
- Out of the Shadows: Rise of the First Order
- Children of Sieger: Return of the Knights of Ren
- Birthright to rule: Expansion and Reign of the First Order
- Fall of a Magnificent dream: Collapse of the First Order
- Let the past die: Rebirth and Legacy of the Knights of Ren
- Walking in the shadow of greatness and chaos: The Journal of Kyrel Ren
Philosophies and perspectives of the Force:
- The Jedi
- The Sith
- The Ones and the realm of Mortis
- Acolytes of the Beyond
- Myths and Legends of the Knights of Ren
- In the name of the Father and the Order: Sieger's vision for the Knights of Ren
- Way of Shadow and Chaos: Kyrel's vision for the Knights of Ren
- No life in the void: Sorcerers of Rhand, the Way of the Dark, and connection to the Knights of Ren
The Holocron of Ren was created in the years following the fall of the First Order. By the thought last master of the knights of Ren Kyrel Ren. Spending increased solitude within the obsidian halls of his home within Fortress Vader on the volcanic world of Mustafar. Studying through Vader's Sith Archives until he found an ancient tome on creating holocrons. Fearing the event of both the ideals and his vision for the Ren to die. Kyrel spent weeks if not months through trial and error perfecting the process. Until the fruits of his labor were met with success. Creating a uniquely shaped Holocron resembling a diamond cut, or what people would describe as two sith Holocrons joined together with the top one forming a long spire shape compared to the classic pyramid shape on the bottom. "Holocron of Ren" As it was called detailed any and everything from the influences of what Kyrel knew of Darth Vader and Kylo Ren being major influences. His accounts on Sieger, the rise, reign, and fall of the First Order. Even making it where his viewpoints his own view for the Knights of Ren, and views on the dark side and the Force itself were known Post-Sieger.
Even diving into other views outside of the Ren. Such as the Jedi Order, the Sith, Mortis and the ones, and even the Sorcerers of Rhand and connection to Kyrel's own doctrine. The doctrine of which he referred to as the Way of Shadow, following a similar view to the Way of Dark the Rhand developed. Emphasizing on viewpoints of causing chaos and destruction by whatever means. Feeding the dark side and it's very nature rather than the classical notion of it solely being dominated by one being alone. Kyrel even went as to put in his own journal and recordings of his life within the Holocron to preserve his memory beyond death. Along with providing Force Powers and techniques he learned through self-study.
After teaching his views of the Knights of Ren to his successor. The Neimodian is known as Shute Gunray of which Kyrel found worthy of his teachings. He hid the Holocron of Ren. Saving it for someone who would be worthy of his knowledge. Rumors only remain that the Holocron resides in Fortress Vader, or on the red mists of Dathomir. No one knows besides Kyrel himself, or those that he had thought closest to him. The Holocron itself remains one of the most cryptic and yet fascinating Force related objects outside either the Jedi or Sith.