Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Venari

latest

(Venari lacks the long ponytail)

NAME: Darth Venari

FACTION: The Sith Empire (His detachment & allies have garnered the name The Disciples of Animus)

SPECIES: Firrerreon

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 1.9m

WEIGHT: 83kg

EYES: Originally brown but have turned to the Sith Red & Yellow

HAIR: Medium length, unkempt, two tone black & silver hair. (Not exact match to Avatar)

SKIN: Pale with a gold hue that turns silver when angry (Firrerreon trait)

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

+Sith Sorcery: One of the primary disciplines Animus conveyed thorugh his Holocron was one over ancient Sith Sorcery. Venari having studied the holocron for years now has attained mastery over many of the Sith magic techniques.

+Force Drain: While Venari has expressed powerful usage of all the fundamental dark side techniques, since acquiring Animus' holocron he's advanced even more so the various uses of Force Drain, even now capable of withering the life away from those around a 10 meter range around him.

+Force Reserves: Even among the Sith, Venari has been thought to have an unusual reservoir of force power. Despite how much he draws upon it in battle, he rarely grows tired.

+Lightsaber & Telekinetic combat / multitasking: Before finding the holocron Venari was primarily a telekinetic lightsaber combatant. He's capable of either using three sabers with telekinesis or wielding one for up close combat while maintaining control of the other two. In close range combat he's an extremely capable fighter with form 5: Djem So.

-Lightsaber combat: As dangerous as Venari is with his telekinetic form and Djem So, his skill with the other forms is average at best. He's proficiency with form 5: Shien holds up, but he far prefers to use his telekinetic combat form.

-Fanatical: Venari has become obsessed with Darth Animus and the Sith of past. If he thinks there's a chance of obtaining ancient knowledge, especially that from the same period as Animus he might very well jeopardize his mission to attain it.

APPEARANCE: (Doesn't exactly match the avatar)
Lord Venari was a tall humanoid with an athletic build. His eyes have long since shifted to the yellow and red characteristic of the dark side. His hair starts at silver roots that grow into a mess of black. His skin has paled from the Firrerreon gold though it is still recognizable and shifts to a silver hue when in battle. He dawns black robes over a dark red tunic and fitting trousers. He's slowly taken on a similar style to the ancient Sith, Darth Animus, integrating vambraces and Schynbalds. He also has a modernized recreation of the old republic era Sith Eradicator helmet.

BIOGRAPHY:

• They're following me. I welcome the challenge, it is the rite of the Sith to face another and take claim of life lesser than itself. I just wish they'd make their move. The Saaraishash, the Inquisitorius. They know I don't embrace the new ways. Some species are simply bred to rule and others to be ruled. The ancient Empires understood that some simply existed closer to the force, to the dark side. My own, the Firrerreo have been among the most rare in the galaxy even before the Gulag, to this day I've known no other aside from my mother, and yet we always stood out from the rest. Perhaps that's why she was taken? Reminiscing. Distractions. Thoughts I cannot afford, nor tolerate.

I wish to see the frontlines again; instead I am doing grunt work investigations. The Reclaimer makes its way to Ilum now. In conjunction with the Exploration League we're to search for some new breed of crystal. I think they seek to end my life there; I invite any Inquisitor foolish enough to try.

• It's been days, still nothing. You die a dozen deaths before the fight even begins when paranoia makes itself your bedfellow, whispering in your ear every moment. Find the gall to face me so we can be done with it. This intent of this log was to keep me focused, to savor the rage that drips from my teeth for when I need it. A failure on all accounts. Instead I only focus on my would-be assassins. I grow impatient. Was this not a great hypocrisy in our Sith-Imperial order? Various new pillars we pride ourselves on must crumble but I would never see the fall of the whole. Since initiation my actions have always been in line with values I do not share yet they seek to end me. Yes, a great hypocrisy indeed.

The Reclaimer picked caught a ping from an unknown vessel nearer the icy world below, but it vanished before we could ascertain any information of value. Was it them? Did they lie in wait below? Would they dare make such a grave error? I always imagined the Saaraishash erred on the side of utmost caution. Vipers preparing for one perfect strike. Such failure could only be seen as disrespect, and it would cost them their lives. Preparations have been made. The League will excavate their crystals and I shall send a detachment of troops to defend them. I was never ordered to hold their hands in person. No, I have another purpose here. It was time to show my resolve.

• Blood still stains my robes, but it wasn't that of any Inquisitor. Scavengers, several of them had made their way onto Ilum picking away at the crystalized caves. Kyber would always be worth more than a few credits. The fools carried other precious cargo; they must've held it for appraisal. When I descended to the rough coordinates the Reclaimer found from the ping, I heard his call. The echo of a whisper, only this time is wasn't paranoia. This I heard in the freezing winds. Inviting me, temptation made an enemy of us all. The harder you grasped at water the less you had to drink. Jedi forbade it, the Sith remain be weary of it. Precaution was thrown into the winds with this invitation though. I followed it and it led me to them, to this. An ancient Sith holocron, from sometime around the Great Galactic War it seems. Smaller than most. What battles have you seen? What great lives have you outlived? What secrets do you hide? I must know.

• Perhaps, just perhaps Carnifex's Rule of Order was the way, even if the immortal Sith remained ever mortal. An ancient and powerful Sith saw things in much of the same way. What's more, he was one of my own. A Firrerreo, at least in part. The holocron's activation mechanism eluded me for a time. I always attributed my reservoir of sheer power in the force to some facet of my Firrerreon heritage. My conviction was affirmed when speaking an old goodbye phrase shared among my people, "May you be shielded from the wind," activated the device. The inner crystal awakened and with it the imprint of an ancient Dark Lord of the Sith. His voice the same as the one I heard just hours before.

To my surprise he saw no superiority in race, only power. After the collapse of the ancient Sith Empire he mustered the remnants of all those with, as he called it, true vision together, but he continued the Empire's war with the Republic. The extent of his power wasn't conveyed through his words, it was simply felt. In every fiber of my being I could feel how he'd stride through he battlefield, a walking calamity. The great Empire's fall woke something up in him. He grew to something otherworldly, a beautiful weapon of mass destruction, until he wasn't. He gleamed a possible reality and it drove him to secure the Empire once again from its enemies. He prioritized their survival, and then sought to his own.

• I can see. I can finally see. How did I not? He opened my tightly shut eyes to the possibilities. A great weakness I disguised as strength had served to blind me. It was all so clear! Only by merits of one's strength did they deserve to rise. Race, subterfuge, a folly count of midichlorians in the blood, it enabled a free for all guised as order. None of it paved the true path. Our Order of Rule has in fact built the foundation for the survival of our great Empire. If I'd ever been correct about anything before the holocron it was only that our greatest weakness was that the immortal Sith remained mortal. A weakness many had tried to rectify if only for themselves. A weakness Animus himself wouldn't abide, he pursued immortality in a way I've never before heard. The mixtures and concoctions he dared make his playthings. Alongside his apprentice, a great and powerful healer, they toyed with life like those neither before nor after had ever dreamed. I need more, there must be more. What became of him?

I had the wreckage of the scavenger vessel brought on boarded and scoured for information. Where did they find this holocron? How dare they lay their filthy hands on it. Among its logs, two planets stood out from the rest. Zakuul and Riflor. Both were further out, there was a fair chance that in his retreat from the galactic scene the great Dark Lord may have rallied at these locations or perhaps met his enemies in battle. If so, perhaps other lost holocrons lie in wait. I need them. I need his strength. I will have it.

• The war effort has dragged me away from my pursuit, one some have even deemed heretical. None of them understand the power that emanates from the slightest gleam into his mind. Few have felt it. Whispers have grown, our gathering dubbed the Disciples of Animus. I like the ring to it. Together we'll see the Rule of Order produce a new age of truly immortal Sith. I simply need to trace his footsteps. Then it's ours. The War. The Galaxy. Everything.

SHIP:
  • The Reclaimer (NPC Captain Tonis Dorund & Colonel Nej Waldar, personal pilot - Flight Sergeant Grurug Tergea) (Home of Venari's Legion Undying, dedicated legion, will expand upon later.)
  • Seraph - Personal TIE

Equipment:

Weapons and Armor

Misc:
Pet:

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

Role-Plays:
The Dark World Beckons - (Exploration of Exegol)
Buried Beneath - (Recovery of an Rennite Artifact on Terminus)
The Darkness Is Revealed - (Sith Convocation, beginning of the Apostate schism)
Chasing a Rumor on Samovar - (Assist a Sith knight in recovering a Holocron on Samovar = Failed)
Sith Civil War: Life is a Lemon - (2v2 duel on Vjun 2/ Sith traitors = Victory)
Incoming Storm - (Battle on Velmor to conscript youth into Empire = Victory / bulk number abducted)
Tutka'va (Reformation) - (Meeting in regards to the coming war w/ the Apostate)
Unity Amongst Conquerors - (Meeting in regards to NIO's Force Corp.)
A Show of Strength (TSE Dominion of Kalee) - (Exploration and artifact recovery in ancient dark academy on Kalee = Victory)
Schism's Dawn // NIO invasion of TSE controlled Mygeeto and Muunilinst - (Repel NIO / Alliance Invasion = lost)
The Empire Strikes Back - TSE Invasion of VJE Wayland - (Finish off the Network, take Wayland = Victory)
A Perfect Circle - (Alekto Sith Convocation, formation of "The Circle")
Iron Rain | EE Invasion of TSE-held PL-40112-CE-021105 - (Defend against EE traitors and their allies = Ongoing)
Look What You Made Me Do (TSE Invasion of NIO Held Borosk & Troska) - (Attack Borosk = Ongoing)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom