Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Dark World beckons.

The dark world, the one that he saw in his dreams, the world far deep into the Unknown Regions. The one that he had spent years searching for as a Warlord, and now viewing the world within the cockpit of his TIE Silencer. He had finally found it, with the dark echo inside his head growing louder.. Ever since Mortis, Ever since Mustafar the voice continued to persist and led him to here... To the world known as Exegol. The dark world was a sight to behold before him, and one that brought a sense of dread, curiosity and surprise. When the First Order ruled over the vastness of the Western Reaches and the likes of Wild Space. How this world was never found, and now it had called to him... His hands gripping tightly on the control yokes of his fighter. He felt that echo start to quiet down the closer he reached the surface. Was this the dark presence he felt in the back of his mind? Was this what he himself had been searching for so many years?

Descending cautiously towards the world, the skies were covered in darkness, lightning crackled through the skies. Similar to what he read of the world of Dromund Kass. This had fascinated him, with ahead he saw a large structure, the voice silently whispering in his mind. "Come closer child" He felt the sinister voice tell him, descending the TIE Silencer towards a landing area, the fighter already sustaining damage from the nebulas it had to cross through. With the fighter slowly landing. Lightning crackled once more as the Knight of Ren walked in a stride across the surface towards the strange ziggurat that stood amongst the barren wasteland. Stepping cautiously, he wandered his saber ignited as if to confront what had tormented his mind for years.

The voice seemed to lesson, as he slowly entered inside. He was surrounded by statues, he never heard of this world, only knowing it's name. Feeling the dark side increase as he descended the lift. The presence he felt was not far. The menace that he felt, the power was overwhelming. He himself could barely comprehend it and even so. He only felt such things when around the likes of Emperor Carnifex, or the likes of his former Supreme Leader Sieger Ren. Now he stood amongst something similar to it all, and little did he know what else, or who he would find in his search for discovery on this world.

Last edited:
Exegol. Something had brought him back here... something beckoned to him from the void. Perhaps it was the force within his sword, forged on this very planet, that demanded to be wielded in the presence of the darkside. Perhaps it was his lust for knowledge of Sith sciences that had to be satiated once again. He didn't rightly know.

He kicked up dust as his feet moved along with the motions of his sword. Form I, Shii-Cho, basic sword fighting. He was never great with a lightsaber, and he still wasn't great with a sword. The sciences and the arts, if you could say the Sith had art, were always his strength. He swung the sword in harsh motions, reflective of the gale-force winds that fought against him. He felt as if he was fighting Exegol itself.

From over the wind he heard the arrival of a ship. The sky was pitch black aside from the momentary burst of light from a lightning bolt. In a brief flash he could barely make out the shape of a TIE fighter, similar to his own. He wasn't surprised to see someone else. With the amount of Sith in the galaxy these days, Exegol was becoming a more common pilgrimage.

He trudged through the wind and the biting dust with his arm covering his face. With a swift movement he opened the cockpit of his TIE with the force and lept in. Despite its short opening, the cockpit was littered with dust already. He lifted the ship off the ground and began to follow the other TIE under the cover of darkness, although that wouldn't matter much with his sword's noticeable presence in the force.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Exegol was a world Kyrel did not know much of besides rumors and subtle mentions of the First Order's downfall eight centuries prior. The Ren having met their demise as well. Now Kyrel was the last of the Knights of Ren. Who he himself had been on the run since losing Fortress Vader on Mustafar. Now the dark voice that spoke in his head grew louder. Beckoning him into the deeper reaches of the ancient citadel.

He was not alone. Someone was following him. Another dark prescense in the Force. It was not surprising. While Exegol was not widely known. To those that did went on pilgrimages. There were even rumors that Exegol was once the home of Palpatine's many clones and dark research into the forbidden knowledge of the Force. As the Master of Ren entered a lift that went downward. One of his sabers kept to his side. Feeling the voice grow louder, the lift slowly descending to the view of ruined and crumbling statues weathered by the slow passage of time.

The lift brought him to a large cavern. Venturing forth he saw jagged ruins, it was what looked like of a battle long ago. Around the chamber were vats, stasis chambers. Filled with creations he had only read within the collections of Sith texts Vader held. Now standing before him was a container attached with various machinery sending fluids into it. The sheer prescense of the dark side chilled him to the bone. And yet he himself couldn't prepare for what happened next or who came forth.

Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze

Derleth flew his ship and set it down next to the other TIE fighter. Its pilot was gone, but he could feel a presence in the force inside the temple. It belonged to whoever he had followed here. Although there was something else in the force: a presence that overpowered everything. It emanated from the temple.

He was familiar with these temples, although he had not been to this exact one before. The Sith Eternal cult of Darth Sidious had built them across the planet to house their Sith science. That was the reason he had come to Exegol prior to forge his sword.

The black stone of the gargantuan temple was practically invisible amidst the weather. Derleth quickly made his way inside. The interior of the temple was reminiscent of most sith temples. Statues of Sith whose names were lost to the ages lined the walls, as did jagged spikes of dark grey and black stone. The lack of light did not bother the Umbaran.

As he reached the end of the hall, a great stone lift was returning from the depths below. It appeared his fellow pilgrim had gone further into the temple. Intrigued by the immense power he felt in the temple, and curious about what the other visitor was in search of, he continued down...

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Records of what actually occurred on the dark world of Exegol were sketchy at best. Rumors dictated that the all-powerful Darth Sidious of roughly eight centuries ago met his end here; others were not so sure when and where his reign truly ended. Regardless, it was a place ever strong in the dark side. It's chaotic atmosphere exuded power.

The ever-present storm planet side in conjunction with the various gases and stardust surrounding the world made navigation a risky venture and getting an accurate read on nearly anything was a miracle. All Lord Venari could confirm was that someone had just made their way to the surface, which meant his time sitting out of orbit was over.

Any who made their way to Exegol were in search of the same thing he had been, ancient Sith knowledge. He lied in wait hoping for an opening in the storm, a clearer path but Exegol did not afford such luxuries and so he paid the price. Assuming his vessel would remain alone in the system had clearly been a grave error. One he would now rectify, "Captain Dorund, prepare a transport with a single squad detachment," he spoke, his gaze fixated on the ancient Sith planet.

"It will be done my lord," the captain replied.

After a beat he turned, "keep everyone in line while I'm down there, I won't have any lackadaisical folly in my absence," Venari said making his way to the hangar. By the time he reached the prepared transport a pilot and single unit were on board and ready to go. While he was a capable pilot it was not his area of expertise and while he intended to venture into the depths of the world alone, he was wise enough to know a ship needed protecting.

The dark side's strength in this place was immeasurable; he could feel it coursing through his bones, his blood, his every breath. The transport lifted from the hangar and descended to the world below.

Last edited:
He could feel multiple signatures in the Force come around him, if they were a danger or not even the Ren did not know. All he did know was that they were coming. One, the one that had followed him was within the same dark citadel as he was. While he himself was standing in front of what looked vaguely familiar as a Stasis casket. But he couldn't tell what it was. It was hooked up to various machinery. Liquids of a strange sort being pumped inside. For now the voice in his head stopped. Stepping forward as cautiously as he did. He took out his crossguard igniting the fiery Crimson blade and immediately struck the container with one heavy slash.

Sparks flew, a hiss of steam shot forth and the door began to open. When the smoke cleared he saw a being emerged. Various apparatus attached to it. It was as if it was kept alive by said container. The body was old, wrinkled. The face alien in appearance. Not a species he recognized in any sort of way. Truly alien in appearance. Wrapped in dark robes. Kyrel could tell one distinct feature was that the beings eyes were as black as space.

The dark side radiating off the being in waves. More powerful than he ever felt before. The Ren aiming his blade in a cautionary manner towards the being. He did not flinch, did not look afraid. It's gaze stared directly into Kyrel's mask. Speaking in a voice that was a deep growl as if never spoken before. Yet to Kyrel he recognized it as the voice in his head. "You have come at last."

Lord Venari Lord Venari
Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze

As the great lift descended Derleth could see the large chamber below, lit only by the fiery red glow of a lightsaber. That confirmed the other figure as a Sith. He could tell what the man was doing, but whatever he slashed with his lightsaber had released a wave of darkside energy that made Derleth physically recoil. He had encountered few presences in his travels as strong as the one that hit him in that moment. He was awestruck.

The chamber house machinery and tanks of bio-fluid the likes of which he'd never seen in a Sith science lab before. This place was massive. It was his dream come true to have finally found a place like this. He would have to promptly than the stranger ahead of him for leading him here. He supposed now was a good time to make his intentions known, since he was almost certain his presence had been felt long before now.

"Fellow Sith?!" he yelled across the room as the lift set down on the floor. His voice cut through the relative silence with ease.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Lord Venari Lord Venari

The transport shuddered passing through the planet wide storm. It would never relent but this was a home to the dark side, those tenacious enough to make the pilgrimage with true conviction needn't fear. The force of nature shaking apart the vessel's plating and bolts paled in comparison to the ripples of the pure dark side energy emanating from below.

"Sergeant, I want a perimeter established the moment we touch down. Keep the ship safe, let no one aboard unaccompanied by myself. This place may be of the Sith but it has been left unattended for far too long," Venari spoke with his eyes closed, stretching out with the force, probing for what might await him on Exegol's surface.

"Yes, my lord," the Sergeant replied, lifting his hand to his helmet, "sir it appears the pilot's picked up on a temple with two TIE models landed out front. Do we proceed?"

"Nothing shall deter me from what I se-" the ripples of the dark side exploded into a violent wave that washed over Venari through the force. Someone, or something had been disturbed. Could it be? Was it he who Venari sought? Or another? The ramifications of such an entity awakening were infinite. He stood and approached the cockpit; "pilot I want us down there now."

The transport's landing gears dropped before the ship could decelerate to landing speed, but the pilot skidded their lone vessel to a stop just outside the colossal temple. The aft doors opened extending a ramp to the surface. There was no time to waste. As the Sergeant's men prepared their equipment Venari lunged to the ground below. Rain struck the surface with a force not unlike blaster fire. It was heavy, boisterous and powerful as all things on Exegol.

The sergeant shouted orders to his men from behind Venari leaving the Sith Lord to his mission. A moment later Venari darting into the temple, primed to deal with whatever lied in wait, whether it be friend or foe, he could not yet be sure.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze

Last edited:
Exegol.

She'd never heard of the world. Or perhaps she'd simply disillusioned herself with the idea that such worlds didn't exist.

Yet as she brought her ship through the tempestuous nebula that marred the system from the rest of the galaxy, she could see and feel the very energy of the planet. Even engrossed as she was in the dark side of the Force it sent chills down her spine, as though an imposing and immeasurable pressure was impressing itself upon her in an attempt to draw her in.

Embrace that fear... Let it drive you...

Once again the voice that had haunted her for days echoed in the recesses of her mind. At first she had thought it Seigers, a voice she'd not heard in so long she had begun to forget it's sound.

Do not let the weak blind you from your path...

Yet the more she listened to it, the more she embraced it, it became clear that it was a voice she had never heard. Ancient, powerful and consuming. She knew the stories, the legends, of the Sith. Of the ancient power that was once rumored to have dominated the galaxy. It only became more evident to her that the rumors were more than mere whispers or half truths as she drew closer to the barren world.

As her TIE Silencer drew closer and closer, veiled by the erratic nature of the planets storm, toward what appeared to be a sole building upon the surface, she could not help but drift her eyes about briefly upon the a sparsely visible array of decrepit and destroyed ancient warships. A sight that raised more questions than it provided answers.

Closer... The one that has come before you waits...

When the voice finally quieted, echoing well into her recent memory, she brought the Silencer to the ground and opened the hatch. It was then that she could sense more than the crashing lightning and wellspring of the dark side, her mind focusing upon one familiar deep within the ancient Sith structure.

Climbing free of the cockpit, and making swift to stride in her fully garbed form across the few remaining yards to the structures entrance, she pulled her lightsaber free and engaged it's blade as she sought to descend into the abyss.

The alien before Kyrel had studied... It was small, half of his height, his appearance none of like he had seen before. Foreign to him that was for certain, and all he could do was stare in curiosity. Taking his hands and removing his mask, showing the face of a man underneath, the alien's wrinkled lips curled into a slight smile. "Long have I waited for you Kyrel Knight of Ren.... For years I have called unto you, seeking your desire for power... Hunger for more than what you are now." He said, Kyrel looking upon him as if unimpresed, for the years he had waited on Mustafar, that voice all but a whisper, had grown louder in his mind. His spirtual journey on Mortis to confront the demons that had plagued his mind, his past. Led him here to Exegol, a place where the dark side was old, decaying, but as if undead still managed to carry on. This being, who or whatever he was, was far older than Kyrel and possessed some power within his body the likes of which rivaled if not surpassed Sieger Ren.

He himself had thought that once his life was for the Supreme Leader, for it was at his beck and call that he would gladly die. But all his life he knew he desired so much more, envying Sieger, Carnifex... All those that dared to use him both the light and the dark claimed him. His Mother... Miran, Sieger.... They had all wanted him to play their game. To follow the path that ultimately served them of course. Kyrel did not want that, he wanted his own path not to serve at another's whim. Staring in a grimace, pointing his saber downwards towards the being.
"Do you really think that if you know all that... That I would trade one master for another.... I serve no one!!!" The creature barely reacted to the saber being pointed at him... As if unphased by it. The smile still remaining. "I know this.... You desire so much more, and I do not want you to be in servitude.... I want to make you stronger.... To complete your training..."

The Master of Ren stood, not reacting too much of the news, he still saw it as another way to be used. To see someone take advantage of his power, of his potential. He only wondered if he himself should take it. Before he could even speak, Kyrel shifted hearing a voice call out... Raising his saber not answering, while sensing multiple signatures coming in, the creature continuing. "Uninvited guests yes.... Ah, even another one I had called has arrived... Perhaps this would convince." Kyrel turned around, on his guard waiting for those that had followed to enter inside.

Lord Venari Lord Venari Xiomar Ren Xiomar Ren Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze

"Perhaps," he muttered when the figure before him brandished a red blade. "I'm sorry for the intrusion , but I must know what brings you to Exegol. I don't see many others here when on my journeys." Derleth reached behind him and unsheathed his long sword. He gripped it with only one hand, resting it by his side so to not provoke the other man. "I will tell you in advance that I only draw my blade for defense. I wish no harm to you. The others I can sense approaching may not feel the same way about you or... your friend." he said swinging his blade up slightly in a pointing motion, cocking his head to peer around the man at the small figure behind. He didn't recognize the alien, but he supposed he didn't recognize much on this strange world.

Lord Venari stared into the abyss, a long dark shaft descending far below and couldn't help but feel it was looking back. The temple emanated the power of bogan. This close the Sith Lord could feel the entity. As powerful as it was, it lacked the familiarity of his eidolon. Still, he needed to investigate the source of this power. Should it prove a potential ally, pursue it. If it was a threat to the Empire, kill it.

Venari didn't wait for the lift; rather he leaped into the deep dark below and slid down the side of the shaft, tapping into the force to control his descent. He would have his answers soon. When nearing the base he slowed further until he stopped on the platform, a slight reverberating boom followed his landing.

Perplexity painted the visage before him. An odd trio, two warriors of the dark side and a strange gangly creature that oozed with power. It was the entity. Venari approached the scene with caution, his right hand clutching his lightsaber.

"What a curious gathering I've stumbled upon. Rare indeed that Exegol plays host to company, may I inquire about the identity of its guests this day?" He asked with words slathered in poison and sarcasm.

A curious lot indeed, he thought to himself as he glanced behind him, sensing another on approach.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Xiomar Ren Xiomar Ren

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Xiomar Ren Xiomar Ren Lord Venari Lord Venari

--
A small transport ship clunked it's landing gear down on the black planet of Exegal. The back wall of the ship folded outward to create a ramp and Xever strode down. His hands were perched on the belt carrying his lightsaber but took them off to crack his knuckles on reaching solid ground. The journey here was long and filled with confusion, but the same force that took him out of isolation aided him here. Truthfully, he had no clue where here was but it was exactly where he needed to be.

"This is it then?" Xev hadn't spoke to his imaginary friend in so long but this whole journey it was by his side again.

"Come." A whisper in his mind replied. This voice was different than the one he heard as child and on the way here. It spoke tougher, darker and more curt than the other. It's words seemed to linger in his mind for moments after he heard them too, like a fly buzzing around his head. A natural feeling of unwellness washed over him but then dissipated as quick as it arrived.

Xever was eager to oblige the voice either way. He could see the power radiating from the ancient building in front of him and needed to know it's source. Besides that, he could sense some movement outside the structure which he preferred not to run into.

It took him only a handful of moments to rush into the building. The whole time he need to keep his head down to try to avoid detection. As he entered, the dark source grew brighter in his mind's eye. He followed it a few meters in and then was met with the grand lift's empty shaft. From up this high his untrained force sight couldn't spot the anything below but it was too late now to turn back. He had to jump.

Taking a final breath he leaped forward, making tight nervous fists as he did. The drop seemed to go on forever but eventually he could see the force ripple around him signifying the ground drawing closer. As that vision entered his mind fear left him. Finding out whatever was down here was enough for the eager youngster to really get a hold of himself, just in time to pull the force around him to completely cushion his fall.

As he landed, he was able to properly take in the power for the firs time and it smacked him in the face like a damp rag. The other humanoids here seemed strong, but whatever alien on the far end of them appeared to be different than all. It's image radiated through Xev's mind like an echo in the force.

"What a curious gathering I've stumbled upon. Rare indeed that Exegol plays host to company, may I inquire about the identity of its guests this day?"

Although the other's hadn't made not of him Xev figured there was no sense in hiding. He might as well take the chance to introduce himself.

"Exegol, is that what this planet is called?" He took a beat to step a little closer. "My name is Xever. Pleased to meet you all."

Lord Commander Relian Dorn

L
77c613f3a4b7b34de213f39954425635.jpg

Dorn had heard of this place... A place of unholy power and darkness. A place borne out of the dreams of a sick-twisted Dark-Sider eight-hundred Years ago. The Unofficial Home-world of the Sith during the time of Emperor Palpatine. This place reeked of the Unholy Power of the Darkside, Yet Dorn's Mission was to secure a unknown artifact, long since lost to time. Dorn's Primaris Chapter numbered in the three-hundred souls that sat inside of the "Endus Spireus" the former Consular Class Cruiser now Converted to Serve Dorn's Primaris Chapter forever.

The ship beamed into orbit overhead. An escort of two Heavy-Fighters just to fight off the Rabble-Rousers that might engage them. Already, Dorn had encounters with the Bryn'Adul during his Trip from Thearterra to Exogol. But now, things were getting serious. Exegol was a hive of Dark-Side Energy, that was already established. But there was a high-possibility of there being resident Neo-Sith who were here to study the ruins and glean whichever twisted power that they might get from worshiping Palpatine's Disembodied Corpse.

As the Ship landed in a massive rocky outcrop a few hundred feet from the resident Dark-Siders. Its Blood-Red and Gold Trim was easily visible even from fifty meters away. From it's underbelly, a single individual, Clad in Similar Colored Blood Red Armor stepped forth from the bowels of this ship. This individual was of course, Dorn clad in full Battle-Regalia of a similarly master-crafted suit of Power Armor. His helmet was off, and his face was clearly visible, even in the gloomy dark environment of Exegol. Pressed against his side, was a Helmet of the similarly colored Blood Red Paintjob, yet held a massive Golden Crest perched above its brow in a extremely ornate fashion. It appeared to be two massive wings of gold which seemed to slide backward over his ears.

The man himself, was extraordinarily tall. Almost twelve feet tall. Judging by his having to lean down just to clear the bottom of the ship. His face was authoritative and his this moderate neutral expression written about it. His hair was a flowing crew cut of Bleached White Hair, and his eyes were of lightly glowing Blue and Brown. It seems that the natural dark-atmosphere gave off a bit of an Orange Tinge judging by his gaze. In his hand, being used as a walking stick was a massive sledge-hammer. Whisping with electricity from its head. Also, ornately decorated and engraved with precious stones and gold. This was taller than the man who wielded it, and would serve as a devastating kinetic weapon, even against Star Destroyer Hulls judging by the size of the Head.

Noteworthy, was that Dorn was alone. His Chapter of Primaris Troops left inside of the ship. A single target, so that he wouldn't scare away the inhabitants. He stepped forward, the sounds of servo-motors getting louder as he approached the group of Dark-Siders with Authoritative Impunity. As he approached, he made sure to highlight his presence. His voice thundering in authority and power.

"Ho- There, Darksiders. I mean you all no harm."

Judging by his full battle dress. He meant quite the contrary, but if a Gene-Seeded Supersoldier was to be trusted. Perhaps his words would be taken with a full seriousness. He continued as he approached.

"I seek an artifact. An artifact used to prolong someones life. I have heard that it might be here, and I am willing to offer great rewards to help me find it. It's worth quite a lot to my Mother you see. She's ill, and needs it quite dearly."

Yeah, no one was buying the Sick Mother spiel. Seems that Dorn had no idea he was dealing with educated Force Sensitives. But, he had no idea that he was. He tried the naive approach, attempting to seem lesser than he actually was. A loyal son, seeking help for his mother. That is... if anyone bought it.

Xever Ren Xever Ren Lord Venari Lord Venari Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Xiomar Ren Xiomar Ren

(This is my first thread, don't ruin me pls :])

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom