Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Unity Amongst Conquerors

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
BTqCoj5.jpg

Tags: Lord Venari Lord Venari , Darth Void Darth Void
Wearing:
Sith Battle Armor

Lord Xer stood in the main hangar of Fortress Kai'kari would pride. The Fort. was serving as a forward operations base for a planned assault on rebel forces present in the sector however, Tykar had "convinced" the Navarach in charge of the operation to launch a Base Delta Zero attack instead which was far safer for the Imperial Legion destined to be met with mortar fire and anti-vehicle cannons which would have decimated thier numbers before they took control of the base, much less reached it.

Tykar was now in command of the fortress , and his legion inhabited it. The Revenant Legion was a sight to behold. Each legionnaire had been treated with biochemical and genetic enhancements making them stronger and more resistant to force users than standard soldiers of the Empire. They were...almost perfect.

Almost that is. If only they could use the force, Tykar thought to himself. He imagined the destructive poteintol of a legion of troopers trained and almost created to hunt force users. It would be a bigger and better version of the Inquisitorial division of the olden Galactic Empire.

"Lord Xer, Lord Venari and Lady Void's warships have entered orbit. They are en route to Fortress Kai'kari" a voice crackled in his personal comm. It was whiny and, at least to him, shriekingly high. "Very well. Send a message to them both. Tell them, conquest awaits" the deep, distrubing voice of Tykar rang into the communicator.

"Conquest. How simple" Tykar thought to himself as he walked to the meeting hall of the Fotress to meet the Sith Lord and Lady.

Tags: Darth Zveris Darth Zveris , Darth Void Darth Void

Political meetings and stratagem were Venari as of late. The Sith Lord had certainly chosen his time to pull away from the frontlines and into the bureaucratic arena poorly. By comparison to his now busied schedule, the likes of Terminus, Velmor and Kalee had been bliss. It would take many dedicated cogs in the machine to rid the galaxy of the apostate forces though, and so Venari had resigned himself to his duties to the Empire. Anybody could run out into the warfront and walk away with dozens on the kill tally, but policy and tactics were the backbone of any war effort and one he begrudgingly had a knack for. Even among the Chwayatqo, he was considered both liberal, objective, and level-headed so the Sith Lord would offer insight wherever needed then make his way back to the battlefield as soon as possible.

This particular venture mustered together by Lord Xer, might prove to be one of both strategy and battle. Venari wasn't overly familiar with Xer, their sole encounter at one of the Emperor's recent assemblies, and he knew even less of Lady Void. When Xer sent a message of conquest in relation to the apostate though, Venari's interest was piqued.

The floor beneath the Sith Lord's feet shuddered until the whir of his transport ship died. A resounding thud signaled that the ship had landed within the fortress Kai'Kari. A few of Venari's own legionnaires had accompanied him, though they would remain with his transport. With a pneumatic hiss the aft ramp lowered to the glistening black floor below. Venari marched out of his ship and into the depths of the fortress. His legionnaires knew what they were to do. It was a labyrinth like construction, but Venari had the layout memorized. A speedy pace through the halls led him straight to one of the many meeting chambers.

With another hiss the double doorway opened and Venari entered the room. Across from him was his host, Lord Xer.

"Lord Xer," Venari regarded the armor-clad Sith Lord with a slight nod, "based on our last meeting, I trust this has to do with the 'NIO', correct?" Venari wasted no time on pleasantries. Their enemies would not wait for the common courtesies to be exchanged. He approached a seat at the opposite from Xer at a large table in the center of the room, and waited for the last of attending Sith to join.

Wearing: Void armor

The journey from Florn wasn't a long one. Darth Void had already recuperated fully from her last battle relatively quickly with the Jedi Master on Raxus. And yet her fingertips itched for more. Void wanted to cut down Jedi by more numbers and hunting alone wouldn't cut it with just her legion. Of course she couldn't resist when it was time to sit and meet with others of the same ideals.

Shifting in the pilot seat of the Grey Ghost, her fingers tapped on the armrest as they began their coordinated descent. "Conquest surely does await..." her voice a deep mechanical from beneath the mask. "My lord, we are approaching our destination. Fortress Kai'Kari. Quite a marvelous structure." stated HK her droid. Void peered at the fortress ahead and nodded once for the droid to take charge of landing, standing quickly she made her way towards the ramp doors in the back flanked by two guards of her legion. The guards quickly fell in synch to her steps as the ramp doors opened and she exited the Greyghost.

Darth Void didn't hesitate and continued onward as her two guards stopped at the bottom of the ramp and stood by the aircraft behind them. Her destination was inside, allowing her senses to follow the flow of power in the meeting hall, Void made several turns before stopping in front of the double doorway. Void could hear a voice on the other side, and the doors opened with a hiss revealing two other Sith. Stepping inside, the doors shut and Void joined Lord Xer and Lord Venari. "I believe we are all present now." she announced to the two nodding once to each armored Sith as she approached them. "I am Void." she introduced plainly, "Shall we begin?" it was a simple and to the point. Skirting around politics was not of her tastes.

Darth Zveris Darth Zveris
Lord Venari Lord Venari

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
" Lord Venari Lord Venari , Lady Void, a pleasure as always" he said that with a certain accent, one uncanny to his humble beginnings, before he turned to the Dark Side.

"You are correct, per usual. Recently, I've had the distinct pleasure of looking in to things concerning the New Imperial Order. They've already begun to build thier military. At this moment, dozens of Battlecruisers rush to meet hundreds of thier new cruisers and destroyer's. Soon, they will have enough warships and soilders to meet us head-on. But that's not what concerns me"

He waved his hand over a holographic screen. Two bright blue holograms appeared, one of a large army being led by lightsaber wielding warriors while another showed a large war fleet positioning itself in orbit of a planet.

"Allow me to introduce the New Imperial Force Corps. They're allowing a force sensitive Chiss to train warriors to lead armies of more than capable soilders into battle. They pose a threat to the Rule of Order and to the Empire at large. Them, thier army and thier fleet. The Emperor agrees. Tommorw, I will be leaving with my personal legion and a reserve force of 6 Legions to decimate the Force Corps. I called you here to join me"

He paused. The details of the mission were too simple. Too bendable in his opinion.

"Our regular forces will take care of the New Imperial Stormtrooper Armies and it's "Armada". We will take care of the Crusaded Fleet and the Corps. We leave tommorw with a fleet of 2,250 warships. Any thoughts?"

Lord Venari Lord Venari | Darth Void Darth Void | Hont Atellies Hont Atellies [Hont, just jump in however]

Tags: Darth Zveris Darth Zveris , Darth Void Darth Void

"Ironic, they hold such distain for the Sith, yet fall on the force so expeditiously. Under their rule they'd rebuild the SIth themselves, too foolish to know otherwise," Venari said in response to the Force Corp. revelation.

"Our regular forces will take care of the New Imperial Stormtrooper Armies and it's "Armada". We will take care of the Crusaded Fleet and the Corps. We leave tommorw with a fleet of 2,250 warships. Any thoughts?"

Venari allowed a silent moment to pass as he pondered the repercussions of the Force Corp.

"I'll meet this New Imperial Order wherever it chooses to rear its head. Their Force Corp, as paradoxical and flawed as it is stands before us and so they shall fall just as all the rest." He paused once more, "Truthfully I believe it most advantageous for the Empire to meet them in full force. No reason to hamper ourselves and jeopardize the whole, but regardless the circumstances I will see them defeated."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom