Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Perfect Circle

Fiolette Fortan

F
Oh and no longer could Fiolette sit and keep quiet, she had remained quiet, hidden away in the shadows.
All of this talk, all of this hot air in the room and with her wife as one of the Councilors. It all just made her laugh, the former Lord Admiral found it all too hilarious. "Look at the insect's scramble," her voice was cold, dressed for business, Fiolette just laughed it was all amusing. It was the funniest thing she had seen in years, "in all my years of service, never have I seen such poppycock." Nonsense, all of it was just nonsense.
"So all of a sudden, after having your arses handed to you, you'll start to treat the non-Force users as equals? After the majority of your men and women have defected. Oh, and pray that your Inquisitors could not have seen this coming, mhmm? Such noble gifts." Wasted. Fiolette just shook her head and she looked at her wife who had to know the mind that Fiolette had as she stood among the men and women in this room. "For those of you unfamiliar with myself, I was a Lord Admiral here. I stepped away because I had seen this fanatical devotion before."
The First Order had been full of it. Men and women who were devoted to Seiger that it took her niece's death for them to realize that Seiger did not care for the peasants at his feet. "You speak of ascension, you speak of equality, but how can you promise it? Do you simply expect every single Sith Lord to willingly treat the men and women who, they feel, they own - as equals?"
"You may say, they are not slaves, they are Imperials! You would be right, but you are also wrong, for a decade in this Empire - Imperials have been in service to your gifted members. The Sith. Who used the Imperials to their will as an extension of themselves, as someone - no something that they owned simply because they could."
"But my, my, my how the tables have turned, how your way of doing things has been shown to be a fallacy."
"So now you speak of unity, now you speak gathering together and rising up as one. Where was this talk before the New Imperial Order split? You were so focused on the few that interrupted the last meeting that you could not be bothered with the many."
"Because from where I'm standing, all I see are a bunch of kleptocrats scurrying to keep what little power they have left."
Force users worth their salt in the room would have a sense that Fiolette's audacity was backed up by another in the room. What they couldn't see with their eyes, could be felt with the Force. Alchemical tattoos that tied her to her wife's Force abilities, a quiet look into her azure colored eyes and one could see the sulfuric hue that lingered in the back. The dark side corruption that coursed through Fiolette with quiet malice.

“Learn to obey before you command”
"A rule of might that makes right only made us weaker, divided - let us come together, through unity, and pull each other up so that we may all ascend. You say let the strong rule - I say let us all become strong."

Hont was listening in on the others voicing there opinions, and when it came full circle, he was ready. He stood up, and he readied himself again, he waited for everyone to finish, then started to speak.

“Firstly, thank you to those who agree with my point, which is most of you in this room. This needed to be in the forefront of this meeting because this is how you lot at Mygeeto, those who have supported my point know this as well, lived where wasted because the NIO scrapped the crumbling system of Sith rule by birthright. They employed a meritocratic imperial system into there leaders, making sure only the best got there positions, and that is what you ( Hailyn Hailyn ) knew when organising this meeting, and that is why I would die for you, because you could carry on what we maybe cannot.“

“Now, You ( Onrai Onrai ) I have already bloody proved my loyalty, to question me on my loyalty only shows the distaste you have for the common soldier! Now, feast your eyes on the horrors I have witness, every bloody second of it on Huk, every bloody second of me screaming in pain in my first mission as I was left for dead by Sith! Every second of my brothers and sisters screaming in agony, the man you pointed has had those experiences many times over, but what does he do now? He is to guard you! He is a slave to your whim, never once have you been order by him, you have ordered him around.”

Hont then displayed a projection, a two minute clip compiled so that the meeting could still go on, the bloodiest moments of his career, and it ended with Hont screaming for help as he was left behind.

“Oh and you (Fiolette Raaf), You have the nerve to speak like that in front of everyone here! Everything we have done for you AND YOU STILL VIEW US AS PUPPETS? WELL YOU VILE WITCH! IF I HAVE THE CHANCE TO YOUR GOING BE A LITTLE ACCIDENT ON THE BATTLEFIELD!”

Hont sat down disgusted with some but happy with others.

Last edited:
Vanessa calmly moved to respond to Hont Atellies Hont Atellies . "Would you still remain loyal to even a single Sith Lord you have served under if the Sith Empire were to cease existing as a galactic power this moment? Would you still be willing to fight for the Imperial cause even if, for a time, there was no Empire you were truly fighting for? He is." She said. "And I truthfully am envious of you, good sir. Envious that you haven't had to undergo the suffering of death, a fate I unfortunately have had to experience on several occasions. I've had worms eat my flesh while I was still alive, have been bisected from head to toe, have been blown up, and at one point was trapped in an oven and roasted alive. I tell you right now, be thankful that you suffered through what you did. Because the torment of death followed by revivification is a sensation I would hope few if any have to experience." She said.

"As for him being a servant of mine - he is loyal to me because I was loyal to him. If he wished to leave my service, he would do so of his own volition. I've done nothing to his mind, after all."

As for Fiolette's comments, she said nothing. One of the benefits of building one's infrastructure independent of the greater whole was that there was no risk to her own assets, of which she was thankful for. Her own work in maintaining loyalty from those beneath her had proven useful.

Late as usual? No, merely quiet.

The armored doctor was seated near the middle row next to no organic in particular. Aidee's small frame calmly bobbed up and down in the seat to her left, the blue droid whirring to view every speaker. He raised a manipulator whenever Grand Moff Aut-X spoke and would turn to Cara, making sure his caretaker was as fascinated as he was with the Moff. Obviously the ID10 was a fan, and Cara would weakly nod to affirm that indeed, she was listening. Aidee was delighted with it all and recorded everything.

A new black dome comprised the doctor's helmet and its voided gaze watched the verbal skirmish unfold. The face underneath was too unfamiliar, the smaller frame of her body was too alien, making this meeting of such importance the last thing she needed to adjust. For this reason she insulated herself within her armor, a shell to keep the world out as her consciousness settled into the foreign body.

She despised it.

It's what she deserved.

Listening to Hont Atellies Hont Atellies she of course agreed, the man echoing the concerns she herself had held, the ideas she sympathized with Tavlar at the damnable meeting which started the civil war. His temper however was dangerous-- to himself. She leaned forward to speak but the pain in her body reminded her of her place; in the background she belonged and no where else. She withdrew her words and steepled her fingers.

But damn it.

Who was this Lord Admiral that spoke? Cara willed her HUD to tie a name to the face. Fiolette Raaf ? The doctor did not keep up with military commanders, it wasn't her interest. But the woman's words spurred aggression, a protective turn not for herself, but for those she worked alongside with in clandestine places.

"Forgive my boldness, former Lor--" a pause, "...damn this voice..." she cleared her throat, "Lord Admiral. You sound rather bitter, and for good reason, but please recognize your error. I do not give a damn about power. I am an engineer. Most every day I am surrounded by the men and woman of the Empire, those ignorant to the Force but brilliant in mind. Always have I fought for them. Always have we sought new truths and quicker progress together."

"The Sith will survive with or without the Empire. But I am here for my people, and they are the citizens of the Empire. If there are Sith still stuck to their greed then they are leeches. Remove them or let them fall away."

// LORD INQUISITOR FORDYCE //
//
METALORN //

Truth be told aside from knowing her vague feeling of annoyance towards the whole situation, and it was a lot of annoyance, focusing on the subject at hand was a bit difficult considering Vaylin Vaylin 's appearance at the meeting. Jorryn had only managed to get in touch with her lover a few times after the Zabrak's incident on Mygeeto which had more or less left her stranded in the Netherworld, though that was hardly a death sentence to the Valkyries. Not as much as it would be to the High Inquisitor herself.

But Jorryn would be able to deal with the magical projection itself, even with her... apprehension towards Sith magic.

The fare more concerning aspect of her girlfriend's appearance was certainly the animated corpse of Jorryn's people that acted as the focus for Vaylin Vaylin to appear at this meeting, the Echani unable to stop her stomach turning from the sight of it. The hand burying into her face attempting to hide herself away from this conversation as well as the creature that Vaylin was accompanied by.

Certainly, there was something else that she could use... A simple but wishful thought, returning a meek smile as Vaylin glanced over her way. The Echani was more than happy to see her beloved, but not like this...

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, a distraction came soon enough in the form of the Councillor of Galactic Influence. Jorryn's boss' boss. At least that was the hierarchy Jorr thought it was until something skid across the floor towards the Echani, lifting the toe of her boot to stop it in it's tracks.

A lightsaber...?

Confusion was the first look that Jorryn returned to Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf before lifting the saber up to examine it, the look quickly turning to shock as she recognized the engravings and style of the blade. Zijia was a skilled Inquisitor, there could be no denying that. It was the reason that she had been promoted to Lord over Jorryn, the heir apparent of Lord Fa. Far too skilled for most people to handle alone. The Inquisitor, or perhaps Lord Inquisitor now, had been planning her own ascent for awhile now, but it seemed the Lady of Secrets had moved plans a bit forwards.

As much as Jorr wanted to be excited about this promotion, there was no confusing this as a celebratory gift. This was a warning from the Councillor.

Be Better.

Hand met forehead once more as the Echani leaned back in her chair to comtemplate the lightsaber, and what responsibilities came with it sliding under her boot. Too many conflicting feeling between this meeting for Jorryn to handle it right now, another meeting for another time. A solemn nod was all that the Echani could offer in return to Taeli, a thank you and a promise.

The fact that a Grand Moff created a droid army unfortunately slipping past Jorryn's ears as she dealt with her emotions.

The proceedings since her arrival were much as she expected, so much so that Taeli found herself idly wondering what the weather was like at Genesia. It wasn't that she didn't mind the discussion. She full heartily supported the ideas being proposed. She never had a prejudice against non Force Users, some of the best and most skilled people she knew were among that number such as her wife. The same wife who was getting some overflow of her previous... irritation and was letting the gathering really know what she thought of the whole situation.

Yes, this probably should have been done BEFORE the schism and war began. Yes, recognition and rank should have been forth coming BEFORE Muunilinst and Mygeeto were evacuated. Her new Lord Inquisitor certainly had gotten the message if her nod and body language were anything to go by. Results were most important now, not whether the Force answered your call or not. The Prefect was displaying his encounter with the Huk, and yes it was a tragedy to see such good soldiers cut down, but... that wasn't even the worst thing seen this week. Taeli had lost almost all of the Black Talons during Mygeeto, bled right alongside them for a month. She was about to say so when the Prefect...

A vile witch? A vile... witch? And did she hear that last sentence correctly... oh yes... she had. That was a threat, straight up, a Prefect had threatened her wife right in front of her and the whole meeting but most importantly her. That infamous Corellian temperament was blazing to life as she took a few breaths

Well what was another murder for the day?

"I beg your pardon," she said quietly, legs uncrossing. "But perhaps I didn't quite hear that correctly, Prefect Hont Atellies Hont Atellies . A vile witch that you will cause to have an accident on the battlefield?"

She got to her feet, slowly, nonchalantly.

"No, I don't believe I misheard what you said to a former Grand Admiral of the First Order, a retired Lord Admiral of the Sith Empire, a woman that should be given the utmost respect for contributions to naval warfare and technology. Her name is Fiolette Raaf, my wife, a non Force User like yourself, someone I love dearly and completely. Someone who has earned every right to speak her mind, to hold whatever position of power she so desires and do so as every bit as equal or more so than many Sith that have come and gone."

It would happen in a rush of black smoke and mist. One moment she was across the room, the next she was standing over the sitting Prefect, her eyes blazing amber. Her good arm was resting on the arm of his chair as she leaned in, but every word could be heard from those in the meeting. The armrest would start to crack from the force she was applying to it.

"By all rights, I should kill you right here and now, with my bare hands, for disrespecting and threatening her life such as that. I've already killed one man today because of his gross incompetence in allowing our current situation to develop right under his nose. By all rights, I should have you stripped of rank and thrown into the workshops of Ession.

"But I won't."

She turned back to look at Hailyn Hailyn , amber eyes still blazing.

"We came to this meeting to fix the issues plaguing the Sith Empire, to put the past behind us and work towards a more unified approach that we have lacked. We Sith have been blinded by arrogance and superiority, either unintentionally or intentionally forgetting the contributions of others. Some could argue we have used the talents around us to further our own agendas or power, while not giving them the recognition or autonomy they deserve. The sacrifice of men and women for our cause will not be ignored any longer. Out of respect for Darth Alekto, and for everything else this meeting stands for, I will write this outburst off as borne from your pain of losing good soldiers and is your anger lashing out."

She started walking back towards her own seat, stopping for one more moment.

"But you ever threaten her again..."

There would be a cracking sound and the Prefect's chair would shatter into a hundred pieces. The message she would be sending would be quite clear about she felt towards her wife and ANY threats towards her.

Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn Vaylin Vaylin Onrai Onrai Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco Grand Moff Aut-X Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos Amur Lirka Ka Lirka Ka AMCO AMCO Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Lavria Xedrim

Tags: Hailyn Hailyn Onrai Onrai Hont Atellies Hont Atellies Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco Grand Moff Aut-X Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Amur Thaelius Thaelius Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps Vaylin Vaylin Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Lavria Xedrim Fiolette Raaf Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn

Allowing the scene to unfold, Venari stuck to his seat with head leaning against open hand. Another convocation, another rant from the legionnaire turned prefect. Yes, yes the cruelties of war, as if the entirety of the Empire did not feel them. Had the Emperor himself along with Sith high and low not taken to the field of battle right alongside the Imperial military? Inexperience painted itself upon the man's canvas, even clad in his armor. Why should he fight for this Empire? Because previous Empires would've seen his head removed from his body the moment he decided to spout such insubordination in a showing that lacked any and all discipline. Perhaps that's why the joint NIO-Alliance front took the day in their latest attack.

The winds of change were a welcome one but such matters required cooler heads to lead. Bellowing weakness and defeatism threatened to divert the storm before they could harness its power for themselves. So as long as Alekto's systems abided by the tenets rooted in the Sith, those that saw the rise of the strong and worthy, he would follow. Her trusted the Sith Lady that much. Still, the folly spouted across the room needed to be addressed.

From his seat he spoke up, "All this talk of loss and defeat. As if "the majority" have fled. Last I saw we still maintain control over countless systems. We've lost two, yes. I'm not sure if everyone here is familiar with battle but I guarantee every Empire, Republic, every faction of every kind across all of time have suffered losses," he spoke with words dripped in sarcasm, "need I remind you that the false Imperials aligned themselves with the Alliance in their attack. We shall be better prepared next time. How so? By starting down the path of unity here and now. Go ahead, continue to whine and complain as children because others disagree or because you've played witness to such travesties of war. There will not be a time where you don't. All that can be done is to instill a change that benefits the entirety of the Empire. If anyone here is left unfulfilled by Lady Alekto's decree, I invite them to make a proposition themselves or make their move."

From his seat he scanned the room, his eyes swerving between all those who spoke before and those who chose to remain silent. Of course the path wouldn't be easy, that's why it was up to the strong to pave it. If those untouched by the force wanted to rid themselves their chains, so be it. Allow them to try. Those that failed would die, those that succeeded would make the Empire stronger for it.

Last edited:
Hont saw his chair blow into a million pieces and saw what it meant, The Oligarchy of Force users don't want him here, so he moved. He went straight for the centre and headed up from where he once was, he then sat down right next to the Bureaucrats and right near Grand Moff Aut-X. He sighed and said to himself...

"So many people filled with vitriol, when were bureaucrats the most caring of people, and I am glad they are."

Hont was followed by the men he had stationed to stay and guard everyone in the room, instead they only stayed and watched over the non-force users in the room. He lent over to Grand Moff Aut-X and whispered to him.

"Where fully with you."

Metalorn

This was going about as well as expected.

The Triumvir of Power had called them together to unite the Empire. Right now, there seemed to be more disunity than ever. The systemic structure issues which underpinned the Sith Empire, including the inferred dominance of Force users, had until now been a well known but never discussed issue. Bringing it out into the open, which was required to addressing them, had inflamed the majority of those present.

Enraged at the idea that they had no power or fearful of losing their power, the verbal melee commenced. Threats were exchanged. Titles and acclamations, once impressive but now irrelevant, were raised like armour. Pleas for calm were ignored in favour of theatre dramatics, with deadly threats yet no action.

It was all so predictable.

The economics of the Sith power base were illogical. Assets which had long ago been prized but no longer generated profit - heroes of yesteryear - were not dumped but kept on the balance sheet. You didn’t hold onto underperforming stocks just because they had once held value - you keep up with the market or were left behind by it.

Likewise, power was a finite resource. The more it was divided, the more it was diluted. Would the Sith hegemony, who have enjoyed power beyond all but a handful throughout the galaxy, be willing to hand back power even if it ensured the future of their Empire? Stimulus through a downturn could keep market afloat, but what about when things bounced back? Would the power-sharing continue?

No one wanted a more equitable system more than Tithe, but it was going to take structural reform - no words - to change the system.

One thing was for sure - right now, Tithe’s failure to hold Mygetto was not the biggest issue facing the Sith Empire.

Last edited:
Grand Moff Madelyn Lowe,
Metalorn

Black polished boots clicked across the metallic floor and sent echoes down the long hallway up to the room where the Sith-Imperials had gathered. A long, dark coat trailed off the woman's shoulders, framing her neatly-pressed uniform and jangling rank pins, which glittered in the stark overhead lights. Behind the woman, walking in her long shadow, were several aides, some looking around nervously, others appearing grim, or even bored. They wore various uniforms, carried different ranks, but each walked behind the woman.

She was late, but it could not be helped. The situation on Prefsbelt, and the rest of Oversector I's fringes demanded her attention. Meetings, no matter how important, came second to the defence of her territory. The group arrived at the entrance, and the woman tapped her foot as identification was passed along and verified, a moment later, they were allowed through.

Grand Moff Madelyn Lowe entered the hall, ignoring the eyes that flicked to her, and making a beeline for the empty seats, brusquely striding over to her place, to the right of the honourable Moff Tithe, and taking a seat, allowing a few moments for her staff to take their places before accepting the offered holopad without a word and skimming through the transcript, reading over the meeting so far with a raised eyebrow. Caught up, she settled back in her chair, leaning over and whispering to an aide, who nodding shortly and dashed out of the room, on some unknown mission.

Watching the ongoing confrontation with some disapproval, Madelyn looked over the assembled parties. Many she recognised from previous conferences and campaigns. Representatives of the military apparatus, the ever-present Sith, and of course, the bureaucracy, keeping a low profile much to the Grand Moff's approval, with the notable exception of Grand Moff Aut-X's grandiose announcement of its new droid army. Madelyn suppressed a sigh, taking solace in the fact that at least her bureaucrats were not kicking up as much as fuss as the recently-promoted Prefect Atellies.

After a time, Madelyn grew tired of waiting for quiet, and she raised an arm to interject.

"If I may..." She cleared her throat. "If everyone has finished bickering."

"This meeting is a long time coming. Those that have raised the point that this should have been held sooner are, of course, right. But, we are here now, and we will not waste our time with pointing fingers and ridiculous arguments."
Madelyn glanced around the room, her eyes settling for a few moments on those she believed to be offending parties: Atellies, Arcanix, Yvarro.

"All those who have spoken have voiced their dissent over the same issue. The system of meritocracy in our Empire has, to the present day, existed in name only. Those who rise in our system have ultimately been beholden to their masters amongst the Sith. This is despite the fact that for the last two years, the administration of our Empire has fallen almost entirely on the shoulders of those not gifted in the Force."

Madelyn looked over the assembled crowd again, searching for looks of dissent, of anger, hostility. She welcomed it. Dared anyone to speak out.

"The hegemony of the Sith has historically served us well. The strength of the Order is the strength of the Government, the strength of the military, and the strength of the people. But-" She pauses, suppressing another sigh, and casting a glance over at Tithe. "Failures of leadership and an inability to surrender control of the political and military hierarchy has resulted in unacceptable losses and errors. The Enemy is at the door, and in a time of need, our Sith leaders have bickered and fractured, with those of us below holding onto the cracks in the foundations."

Resting her elbows on the table, Madelyn steepled her fingers, her green eyes shining brightly.

"The honourable Mrs Raaf is, of course, wrong in her rather bleak assessment of our Empire and the people gathered here in this room. You represent the future, those who will bring the change we need. By the Emperor's will, we will unify..." Madelyn pauses, giving an unblinking look first at Yvarro, then at Atellies.

"Those who resist the winds of change, and those of you who have lost faith- You will be left behind."

Last edited:
Darth Alekto's decree had been made and responses had been given. A man Avacyn had a modicum of sympathy for at first had lost it just as quickly as he had gained it by continuing to threaten and insult and conflict was born out of his actions. Scathing words now came from all sides and where at first the woman had hope this meeting would mean the change in attitude she had hoped to see in her fellow Sith, this was sadly still a long ways away.

Perhaps she should have been more vocal when the empire was still young. Perhaps she had been too hesitant to address the vast differences between those who were Sith and those who were not, feeling like she was voiceless in the matter. When the issue first flared up Avacyn no longer saw an effective way to break through the traditions that had crept in, occupying positions that merely affected other Sith. She was one of many who had been too complacent, but now that there was no more avoiding it and change was coming, she could do nothing but support it.

Joining in on the conflict wasn't going to be of much use, though. And so she remained silent. There were some attendees whom she would seek speak with one-on-one, but quite frankly, she was too tired to do much more than listen and wait while tensions boiled over. Darth Alekto, regarding her own position within the empire. Taeli, regarding her brief interaction with Jorryn Fordyce. And if she was willing to discuss matters, Fiolette too.

Last edited:
The whole idea of wanting to keep those without the Force under heel amused Vaylin. Like...what did they think would happen? That they'd be able to oppress the majority of the galaxy's population? You'd be facing a dozen revolts before you even get any decent distance in that notion. And even if that was an achievable goal, there would always be a smothered element desiring to rise from the ash and ignite a new fire.

No. You needed carefully calculated subjugation, to have them see that being under one banner was the way to keep stability in the galaxy. But right now, that was going to be impossible. WIth how the Sith Empire was currently structured, too hinged upon how the old ways worked.

Sith were proud and powerful, of course they were. They had the Force, the Dark Side at their command. A powerful User could break someone's neck from across the galaxy if they wanted to. But it was that very mindset that typically saw to the fall of previous empires. Change and reform was needed to move ahead.

Vaylin's gaze snapped over to Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf as the Sith Lady entered. It was plain to see that she was on the warpath, not particularly pleased with how events had transpired. She raised an eyebrow when the Lady of Secrets sent a lightsaber rolling along the floor to Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps 's feet. It didn't click initially, but from the look shared between the two women, followed by the realization and shock in the Echani, it finally settled.

The Zabrak looked over at Jorryn sending her a knowing smirk and nod.

Her attention shifted over to Grand Moff Aut-X, who made his announcement although it sadly got overshadowed when the dam finally broke. Ever since she had settled into the meeting, Vaylin had pondered just how long it would take. Would it be a Sith or Imperial that would be the first to outburst? Fiolette Raaf answered that quite loudly, and Vaylin couldn't help but agree with the former Lord Admiral's words.

It was immensely disappointing that it had taken a defeat for the Sith to finally look inwards for flaws. Sith were ever slaves to their own history, and hopefully today would see that change for a better future.

Vaylin went to speak, only to pause when Hont Atellies Hont Atellies spoke up once more. Everything seemed fine, his agreement with Hailyn Hailyn , then debating against Onrai Onrai words. But then the thinly veiled threat towards Fiolette Raaf almost had the Zabrak facepalming. She understood the frustration, the desire to just...yell, but one would imagine you'd value your own life more. Threatening a former Lord Admiral was one thing, but to do so openly in front of Darth Arcanix; her wife, would've been a death sentence any other day.

A simple death at her hands would've been a blessing, given the Sith's proficiency with Alchemy and developing all manner of Sithspawn.

She remained silent for a bit longer, as Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn , Lord Venari Lord Venari and Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe stood and spoke. Vaylin mulled her words in her head, before she stood up. Gliding up from her chair with an unnatural grace.

"Our Empire has stood on the same foundations that were laid out a decade ago." Had it been ten years at this point? The time tended to blur in the Zabrak's head. "Built by two smaller Sith groups that came together to form a united front. Since then we've grown exponentially, our influence span across the galaxy. But time has an erosive effect on those foundations. They cannot remain forever, thus action and change are required to ensure it continues to stand." She turned to look at Fio specifically. "You are correct, and it is immensely disappointing that it took this long for something to happen. Us Sith do like our history an awful lot, especially tripping back into it. Sith suffer a defeat, Sith bicker and point fingers. Dissent is sowed, and the foundations collapse, the empire falls." Vaylin turned again, this time looking across a multitude of individuals. "Today marks the occasion when the Imperials have called for Sith accountability, and I'm all for it. If we didn't have you, we'd just fall into the inevitable and destroy ourselves. It's no longer just about Sith, or just about Imperial. It's about the Empire. If you continue to put your own personal greed above it, then you don't deserve to survive to see it."

Vaylin took a breath after she had finished speaking, gaze wandering around until she settled back on Darth Alekto. Even in her ghostly apparition, there was evident fire in the Zabrak's eyes, embers flickering at the tips of her hair. She nodded once, before returning to her seat.

ZmUI5db.png

Benûwia Antares / Darth Xanesh / Ireria Antares
Sith sorcerer, alchemist, historian
u1hJDU7.png
Equipment: Red blade lightsaber (Benûwia) | Red blade lightsaber (Ireria) | Multispectrum disguise suite
Tag(s): Everyone
bvU6aHX.png

She nodded at Alekto's words as she received a more concrete answer to the whole thing. She still considered the whole thing an interesting solution, but now there was no other thing to add, at least for its own part. However, the meeting was interesting to her for other reasons as well. She finally had a chance to get to know everyone else, to assess the active members of the Empire. That is why she watched and learned in silence. Who reacted to the news, who were the ones who might have potential for a later alliance, and of course who she will have to avoid in the future.

Force users, moffs, humans, other living beings and droids. She found it interesting that nowadays a droid can fill any position, especially a position like this droid that was here. She heard more and more interesting suggestions, there was something she found annoying, but most of them seemed quite constructive to her. She already knew from the memories she received, but now she has also received physical evidence that the Empire is in strong hands.

The human woman Fiolette Raaf is stroking interesting things, she had already resurrected just after the empire was torn apart and invaded by the New Imperial Order, so for her it was history. She did not experience the schism, so she could only read about it and receive a memory, but she was interested, especially Ireria, in whether it could have been avoided. She sighed when that soldier was still unable to handle his temper.

”Maybe we could start with mutual respect. If here, so many are unable to deal with our tempers and find a common voice, we will never achieve what Hailyn Hailyn says. No matter how difficult it is, everyone must come together for a common future. For the Sith Empire’s future.” she said in a slightly motherly voice.

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

Lavria Xedrim

L
Lavria watched and listened as things started to reach boiling point and Darth Alekto's words were completely forgotten. They were missing the point. Again. What's new? If it were up to her alone, a few idiots would have had their heads removed with a lightsaber. But it was not up to her. However, she could no longer hold back her mounting annoyance at all this bickering and idle threats. Before her Master could stop her, the young Zabrak was on her feet.
"I was dragged along to this meeting to learn some problem solving, so I probably do not have much right to speak here. But all I have seen since I arrived is how NOT to do things. Perfect examples you bunch are to an Apprentice that is supposed to learn." she said sarcastically, to no one in particular. "Master Venari is right, you are acting like children. Some of you sound like you belong in the Jedi Order, Force or not. Sympathy is for the weak. If any of you want it, go look for it someplace else, because then you do not belong in this Empire!" she went on, glaring at the room. She had been quite disappointed with how the supposed leadership were handling things. She only realized now how secluded Master Zul had kept her - and for good reason. These people were quite dimwitted and self-centered.

"You are all missing the damn point! Stop bickering and start listening to what is being said. We are all to blame - Force and non-Force users alike. But the enemy is not in here, they're out there!" she continued, pointing toward the outside in general. "Stop living in the past and accept the suggestion that we restructure. Maybe that is exactly what we need right now to be able to take the fight to those traitors and other scum. If we keep fighting one another, we are going to lose much more than just two systems. If you don't want to unify and want to continue to disrespect, question and undermine one another, then leave. The only way we'll be able to become a great threat again, is if we stand as one." Lavria finally finished, nose wrinkled at the lot of them. She had probably put her foot in it and Master Zul will not let her forget it, but she'll deal with that later. The young Apprentice flopped back in her seat, most of the anger expelled during her tirade. She now just listened with relief as two others spoke along the same lines as she did.

Hont stood up from where he was sitting hearing all these people discuss this very key topic had him quite invested, so he went down to where his chair one was almost defiantly and looked at everyone.

“Our Empire is approaching a point of no return. A climax to the struggles of those who do so much to finally have a say in what our Empire does. The Establishment scowls at us, those who fought and died, the countless millions, no... TRILLIONS! Who sacrifice themselves for the empire and feel no remorse, no regret. The soulless husks of the Establishment Machine want us to BE INTEGRATED INTO THERE MACHINE! BUT THERE HIVEMIND CANNOT INTERGRATE A CULTURE BASED ON INDIVIDUALITY, HONOUR AND FREEDOM! LONG HAVE WE BEEN SHUNNED BY THESE PEOPLE! LONG HAVE WE BEEN KEPT BACK FROM WHAT WE COULD TRUELY DO FOR OUR MOTHERS! FATHERS AND SONS! WHAT WE COULD DO FOR THIS EMPIRE! Long have they wanted to turn us into soulless husks, into there slaves! LONG HAVE THEY WANTED TO DESTROY THE LAST THING GOOD AND PURE ABOUT US, OUR FREEDOM! They want the military and bureaucrats gone and replaced with slaves, long they have lived in HEDONISM AND DEGENERACY! But now we face threats on all sides, we face threats that threaten to TEAR US APART! BUT NO LONGER! For we shall first fight the fight here! Then WE SHALL TAKE IT TO THE GALAXY! NOT THE HEDONISTS IN THE SITH COUNCILS, BUT US, THE GOOD, PURE AND HARDWORKING COGS OF THIS EMPIRE! And oh they cannot stop us, if we want something we will have it, OR WE FIGHT THEM! They know they cannot run there little cabal of religious zealots without US! AND THAT IS WHY WE WILL WIN, NO MATTER THE COST, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY DO TO STOP US! WE WILL WIN! Trust in that, and we can then begin stage two, TO FIGHT THE GALAXY FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS! AS SOON AS THE SILENT MAJORITY STAND UP, WE CAN RETAKE OUR FORMER EMPIRE. For no matter if I die, or if my entire home world is destroyed. FOR NO MATTER WHAT YOU MAY DO, THE JEDI, THE NIO, They will come and burn this empire to the ground, they will take our wives, our children, our lives! SO NOW YOU MUST ALL STAND, BECAUSE WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE ALL FORCE NECESSARY TO STEER THIS EMPIRE BACK ON THE PATH OF THE GOOD, THE PATH OF THE TRUE! THE PATH TO REGAINING WHAT WE HAVE LOST! For all of you that lost at Mygeeto, Though the Sith Council may threaten your life, I will not, WE WILL NOT! BECAUSE NOW WE MUST UNITE, WE MUST STAND TOGETHER, or our Empire will fall, our worlds will burn, our lives will be torn.”

Hont defiantly stood where his chair once was, and picked up a shard of it.

“For those that want to stop this change, there is only one punishment, death.”

He then throws the shard down and steps on it, he stands there, triumphantly.

Last edited:

Amur

A
Self introspection would have to put on hold as Amur found it difficult to concentrate thanks to the shear amount of discontent and shouting from some of the patrons of this discussion. Alekto's message was clear, things as they were now were broken, either adapt or perish. Seeing some of the squabbles between various members of the room though was aggravating to put it mildly. Here she was wrapped up in her own failure only to see others just point and shout obsessing over the pain rather than fixing the cause. Well didn't that hit close to the heart.

She blinked, just as Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf was done rightfully putting Hont Atellies Hont Atellies in his place for being nothing but an inciting antagonizer after his initial points. How long had that anger, that pain, that discontent been buried? That question ate at her as she mulled over hearing some talk and wax poetic about their disdain that things had to get this bad in order to reach a discussion. Well could they even have this discussion unless things got this bad? Unlike some she wasn't some apprentice or youngling that was raised into the empire from near birth being fed an endless stream of propaganda about how the Sith Empire was superior, and the Sith were all powerful. She was born and raised in Corellia for most of her life, and with an outside perspective she had many grievances and doubts over how the feth an empire of Subjugation was gonna keep it's subjects content.

Yet if you raised that question or anything that approached questioning or critical thinking about the rot all around you?

Sedition. Treason. Reeducation or Execution.

You couldn't have this conversation because you either had to dilute you stances to fit the dogma in such abstract ways that your words lost meaning or you were rounded up and brainwashed to believe in lies. Dogma doesn't change reality it just gets people more comfortable with lying to themselves and then lying to everyone else when questioned. Having power just put you in the proposition to have to choose, risk sacrificing you're control for the greater end game or keep it even if it poisons. Most people were happy with poisoning. She had a respect for Alekto for trying to take the former.

She needed to collect her thoughts and organize her points into something more articulate that could actually translate into a tangible change. She quietly got out of her seat, her body aching from it's discomfort with the uncomfortable seating apparatus and she silently moved over to another seat directly to the right of Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn . Of the many speakers that raised their voice she so far seemed the most grounded and rational. Less likely to shout her down for suggesting something radical.

Amur would then pull the empty chair next to her closer so that it was practically touching hers. Carefully she went to open up a pocket in her armor in order to pull out a datapad that she would set down on the seat of the chair. A single hand now operating the datapad as she opened up a word program and began the awkward process of writing with one hand. Trying to outline, collect and correlate her list of grievances.

It was going to be slow, clunky and a bit cumbersome with her current problems, but then again isn't that point? What happened happened. She couldn't take that away and time travel was still a fantasy. She could choose to wallow in it, or take everything she felt and try to do something with it, put it to adapting and demand herself and this empire to be better.

Then go out and try to turn that demand into action.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette laughed with amusement at the young man's veiled threats. She was rather impressed with her wife's little display of power, "you say the sweetest things, my love." Lord Venari was another hot mouth ready to worship anyone who would give him power and thus not worthy of her time. She had scarcely heard of his name, although he was correct in her exaggeration, "well I stand corrected." An ichor of malice dripped from her words, "perhaps not the majority, but then - before today would you have cared? Before today would any of you have cared?" She held a hand up and stopped them from speaking, no doubt they would foam at the mouth and claim they knew the men and women around them quite intimately and how they've helped those poor unfortunate Imperial souls.
"Now you speak of not wanting power, but you have benefitted from this system of exploitation have you not." This time she directed her words in the direction of Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn . It was a rhetorical question because none who called themselves Sith could claim that they had not benefitted. Slowly, Fiolette crossed the room, her heels made the slightest of sounds as she walked with an air of arrogance. "But now that I have your attention, please hold still, so that perhaps your powers of retention might make a difference."
"I misspoke when I mentioned the majority, for it was easy for this empire to replace its soldiers, its naval crew, and those who man the starfighters. Or, so that was the way of life before Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar and his Imperials showed you the fallacy of this Empire." Her eyes glittered with a sulfuric haze, her red hair neatly trimmed swayed across her shoulders as she turned to survey the room. "Do take care to not treat us, non-gifted men and women as numbers, we are not boots to be crushed under the weight of your ambition. Rather, the Empire choked on its ambition at Mygeeto and Muunilinst, mhmmm?"
"Oh please, someone keep this one from foaming at the mouth - truly his display is rather undignified of any Imperial. Has someone slipped a bit of agent orange in his drink?" Fiolette gestured toward Hont, and waited as Vaylin Vaylin spoke she took some manner of satisfaction. "Finally, someone who has some semblance of common sense."
Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe spoke and Fiolette's expression shifted the smile on her face was like that of the blade. Sharp and ready, "oh but you should hold your tongue," she focused on the Grand Moff. "I seem to recall, a First Imperial who floated throughout space in search of somewhere to go. I seem to recall someone who wanted safe passage and who was given a position of power."
"Do you think, that the Sith Empire would have so readily bequeathed you, such a glorious seat?"
"Mhmmmm," Fiolette rolled her eyes and savored the moment as she approached her wife's chair. "Oh, well, it's clear from the vacant expression that you're completely unaware."
"Do you recall Grand Moff Lowe, that you met with one Ryssa Yvarro. Mhmm? My daughter."
"My daughter who worked not just on my behalf, but on behalf of my family. Perhaps you're acquainted with my kin, Grand Moff Natasi Fortan."
"My niece, who gave her life so that you might live. My niece who cherished her people, and did not lick the boots of the Sith."
"Although, perhaps, I should rephrase..." Fiolette set her coat along the back of her wife's chair, "after all I do enjoy my wife, so allow me to remind you, you did not gain your position simply because the Sith were so generous. You gained your position of power because I made it so, you gained your position of power here because my niece paid for it with her life."
Fiolette walked around the chair and looked directly at the so-called Grand Moff. "So if you thought, that you or any other Imperial were thought to be essential before today. You are mistaken, gravely."
"Before you were shown the error of your ways, none of you gave a damn. If my wife had not mentioned my titles, you wouldn't bother with remembering them. So it's clear that the lights were not all on, and you were caught unaware, weren't you? You did not think Tavlar capable of striking blood from you, after all, you were like that of Gods."
The retired Lord Admiral took her wife's seat there at the circle. "Now then," she turned her gaze toward Hailyn Hailyn , "I have stolen your thunder, so I pray forgiveness - but you must understand my view. None of your underlings could have given a damn about any in their command, for the majority of you could not have been bothered to know our names. Although now, you know of Tavlar's and now you know of mine, now then go and know the names of the other Imperials around you. Ally yourselves with Alekto's vision, but know that for those of you who speak hollow words... Justice will be deliciously served."

The Inexhaustible
More arguing and bickering. More conflicting ideas. More people expressing thier inner thoughts which had so long been locked away because of the Status Quo.

"Enough" the deep voice of the now standing, six foot tall Chiss Admiral was projected directly at the circle of Sith-Imperial officials.

"Look at yourselves, arguing and fighting like children rather than speaking to each with respects as officlas of the Empire. For the majority of my life, I fought for the dream of a united galaxy, one free of corruption and riddled with order and security. The Sith Empire just so happens to be the only Empire in recent years that has the potential to do that but here we are...laying blame on each other. Disrespecting each other. Endorsing hypocrisy"

He would sigh before seating himself again, his cold blood red eyes would train themselves on each official. "Former Lord Admiral Fiolette Raaf stop bringing up the dead. It seldom makes sense. Yes, Natasi was a great woman who gave her life for her country. Yes, she ewas a Grand Moff and yes I am very proud of her but she has nothing to do with this meeting. Insulting Grand Moff @Madeyln Lowe does nothing but create division amongst us, which is the exact opposite of why we are here"

He stared at the fomer Lord Admiral, who before that was a Grand Admiral within the First Order, much like himself. And like him, she left before the fall. But that was the only thing that had in common, because unlike him, she needed to learn to control her emotions better.

"We don't lick the boots of the Sith. Rather...I don't lick the boots of the Sith. I understand your reasoning, but you must realize that Tavlar was a Lord General. His betyral was unexpected but I assure you, if you can learn to work with all of us, if we can all learn to work together we shall have both Voyance and his head on a vibropike outside of the Imperial Palace"

Fiolette Raaf Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos Lavria Xedrim Grand Moff Aut-X Those I Missed

The thermos was palmed and lid unscrewed, the doctor lifting her helmet far enough to take a sip. She wished it was caf, but the biting concoction of pain killers was just what the--well she--ordered. She lowered the helmet, only then giving a hiss at the taste of the bitter medicine.

"Research grants and the demands of the elite are my benefits." She said it to only two people: Aidee, who was still enthralled with the meeting, and the individual who sat beside her. Of course their arrival raised a question from Cara, but Amur was not unwelcome. The curve of light on her helmet's surface was the only indication that she watched Amur, the woman's struggle with her datapad bringing humanity back to mind. The typing stirred a natural curiosity but Cara refrained from listening to the datapad's electric input.

She returned her attention to the floor below where talks were getting dicey. The former Lord Admiral had pointed words but not much else, and Cara saw it pointless to lob insults at such a time. Was Raaf doing much else than the unreasonable prefect? On the other side she appreciated the talk of Thaelius Thaelius , glad that there were some open to more civil discussion. Cara desired this meeting to become more than a show of who held the most venom. Recalling the happenings of the last grand meeting she cursed herself. So long to the background.

As Cara left her seat Aidee finally caught a glimpse of Amur, waving two manipulators in greeting and giving a low, happy warble.

Cara had risen with hidden difficulty. She was weak at the moment, held together by the compression of her hardsuit. But right now that wasn't something to display and she forced herself to walk with customary plod. Approaching the broken chair of Hont Atellies Hont Atellies she spoke, the stone of the seat rumbling as a chunk flew into her metal palm,

"Realize, Prefect Atellies, that either all or the majority here are agreeing with your first points. There is no need to shout, nor threaten people's wives," another chunk of stone, a mate of the other, met her free hand, "We are here to work together, mend the pieces of the Empire."

The two pieces she put together, binding their composition through the Force, "All of us are cogs, some larger, others smaller, but all with a purpose to accomplish a higher goal. We are pieces of a whole," it was a slower process, but the outline of the prefect's chair was steadily coming back from the rubble. The pieces revolved, found their partner--mistake!--found their real partner, and one by one were melded back into place.

The large chunk still left in her hand, Cara held it up to view before setting it into its place,
"We have come to fix what has been broken, Prefect Atellies," She glanced down to the only part of the structure missing, that which Atellies had shattered beneath his foot, "There is no need to break it further," she glanced to Fiolette Raaf , "There is no need to insult allies," and finally she settled her gaze on Hailyn Hailyn , "And if none were listening, our Lady of Power has already given the word of furthered equality in the Empire. Let us make an agreement then to abide by her vision and make it so. Lawmaking is not my expertise, but wouldn't our next movement be to decree the vision as the will of the Empire? Are any here outwardly opposed to it?"

With that Cara felt a shiver down her synthetic spine. Too long she'd spoken in front of these people. She lowered her stare and treaded back to her seat, leaving the prefect's with its heart missing the sliver he ruined. Once seated she kept her head low, ignoring the little pats Aidee gave to her arm.

"Those that work for the betterment of this Empire, regardless of whether they are a soldier or a wielder of the force, whether they work through words or with guns, will be pushed up to the center of this new circle. The council, the moffs, and the leaders of our military will come together - and those that have worked hard will be pulled up and recognized for their efforts and the sacrifices they have made."

"The Archdomus of our Armada, the Executor of our Legion, and the Exercitator of our Starfighter corpsmen will no longer answer to a Sith on a council - they will sit with them, as equals. Our Grand Moffs will no longer be pressured by Sith to adhere to their desires, they will speak the voice of the people they guide with the same power as the person they once were subservient to."

Tags: Hailyn Hailyn Onrai Onrai Hont Atellies Hont Atellies Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco Grand Moff Aut-X Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Amur Thaelius Thaelius Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps Vaylin Vaylin Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Lavria Xedrim Fiolette Raaf Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn

Still the ravenous rants and pity parties were strewn about the room, none of which were worthy of the attention they garnered from those looking to bring about the tangible change near-everyone sought. "Poor me and mine" had no place in this chamber. All were aware of the Empire's plights, this was a place for solutions. So blinded by their own rage, perhaps they were not as dissimilar from the Sith they so detested. Had the Emperor's convocation where the schism originated not been called in the name of change and unity? Did that not answer these accusations against the upper echelons? Truthfully it didn't matter, such agitators would always find something to cry over one way or another. The Empire's might had gone dormant within the cocoon of transformation, several warfronts made for a grand distraction but now was the time to evolve. At least the good Admiral and Lady Dorniarn thoughts appeared to Venari's own.

Amber clad eyes wander about the chamber fixating on those gifted with the force and those untouched by it. Despite the rambunctious few who spewed the very divisive venom they claimed to oppose, most appeared in favor of Alekto's decree. The Empire would evolve still, with or without the naysayers. Perhaps with their temper tantrums vented the Sith-Imperial congregation could move on. With Cara's last statement in mind Venari spoke up.

"Agreed, if we could leave the theatrics behind us I think it serve us all best to unite behind this new vision and move on to discussion of its implementation or other relevant matters. Lest someone have anything particularly relevant to add?"

After his brief addition Venari's gaze shifted to Alekto, awaiting the word of she who effectively represented the Emperor here. Hopefully the rowdier elements would be reined in and the assembly could in fact move on to the pressing matters of seeing this new vision come to fruition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom