Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boluc Laar

B

BCA1-C7-CB-2-AFA-4-FCF-81-E7-E57235978-A30.gif

X E S H _ O N E
TASK FORCE XESH
JEDHA

cj2JhgK.png
The Alliance was hurt, almost as if someone delivered a direct, powerful punch to its ribs and and shattered its bones ever since the Maw pillaged the heart of the Galaxy, the crown jewel of the Core. If they could leave Coruscant in flames with such efficiency, then what was said for the rest of the Alliance? Fear was seeded amongst many citizens, but, ironically, many brave, able bodies rose up to fight against this enemy that was a threat to every system that existed in the Galaxy.

A foe more notorious than the defunct Sith Empire and the fallen Bryn'adul.

But now that patriotism had to be protected from the disturbing secrets that was veiled from the public eyes of the Alliance. Not all heroes were shiny and vibrant; some were grey and morally corrupt, "heroes" such as Boluc. Unquestionable service to the Alliance, an outstanding patriot on "official" paper, but behind all that his hands were filthy. Him and the entire SIA were responsible for many irredeemable actions.

Should the public know a hint about these black operations, then it would guarantee the downfall of the Alliance with internal conflict.

Empires and kingdoms were not destroyed from the outside, rather from within their own domain.

Which was why these dark secrets would be buried and concealed with absolute. He would see that it would.

But you'll take carrre of that if it happens?”

"Yeah, just keep doing your thing and I'll be doing mine," running towards the databases of the the blacksite, containing sensitive information that would sure to spark controversies and give credit to any conspiracy theorist speculating the hidden crimes of the Alliance. That was the main priority before they could destroy the rest of this blacksite.

"We've got plenty of time to work with, we'll know when they come."

ALLIES | GA | NJO | Maijan Paisea Maijan Paisea
ENEMIES | MAW | Maestus Maestus

sTr4x1p.png

EMERGENCE OF THE FANGED vol. I
Issue #6

TAGS - Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis - Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze
GADividerPurple.png

e3g20if.png

Zaka hit the ground running.

LB would take care of ensuring his StealthX wasn't destroyed. But in the mean time, chaos and ruin awaited.

The battle was far more wild than stories could give credit to. On all sides, bodies collapsed. Zaka himself sprinted past a hastily crafted barricade. Nothing more than scrap steel and fibrecord keeping it together. Already shrinking in size as laser bolts crashed into it, turning it from a poor defense, to an even worse one.

"Follow the Jedi!"

Amaranthine blades weaved a wall in front of him, creating a wall of plasmatic energy that only shielded him for a moment -- but it was all he needed. Leaping into the air, his body twisted and spun, head over heels as he corkscrewed in the air. His blades were like a stunning sight to see. A human-sized whirldwind of violet and black slicing and dicing through limbs and torsos alike.

A leg here, or an arm there, Zaka tucked and rolled, diving into a favoured somersault as he plunged both his blades through the abdomen of a Sith acolyte. The dark disciple freezing in pain and surprise at the Jedi's speed before his blades slashed out to either side, leaving them to wobble and then collapse as he dove around a corner, next to one of the Defense Force troopers.

"Jedi! Word is they're closing in on the Kyber Temple. We'll get these people out of here, go! Preserve our culture!"

Zaka blinked and nodded, backing away further down the alleyway as the marine stepped back into the street and dumped plasma. The sun tanned soldier must've been a native, he thought as he took off, his mind already looking to the next fight.

Regular marauders wouldn't care for Temple artifacts, aside from pilfering and destroying them. But these assortments of controlled and twisted beings were guided by the hand of the Sith. Perfidious manipulators who were as prone to genocide and mayhem as a baby was to cry and wet themselves. A proper Sith Master would be a good challenge.

In the storm there was a rock.

Dodging through civilians and heavy units, the creature-cowl wearing Jedi leapt through the air. Crashing at the top of the stone steps and sliding across them before he finally spun around to face the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis .

The storm said move.

The lower parts of the youth's face that were seen tensed visibly. A stern look, that was tougher than any roughly hewed granite rock.

But the rock did not move.

The dual-wielded amethyst blades burst back to life, one pointed ahead horizontally, the other to the side.

"Face Justice."

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Armor, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber,DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

5-D0-D2078-B73-D-48-C5-8519-C4646-C9896-C7.gif

It didn't take long for Jax to notice troopers dropping and began firing on defenders, the Jedi frowned those men and women were militia probably just miners whose only experience was shooting whomp rats in the desert or getting in brawls. Maybe both, but they were easily outmatched by professionally trained soldiers. Gunships swopped the skies beginning to rain down blaster fire onto the people buildings and provide cover fire for the troops. Battletanks filled the streets, yet Jax remained unnerved he rushed towards the militia trying to desperately to hold off the relentless onslaught.

"Rally to me!" Jax yelled doing a backflip and landing the thick of the storm of bolts rapidly deflecting them. They had to get rid of those tanks some how, thankfully Jax saw some soldiers armed with RPGs heading to the rooftops.

c2f2265f5b15811ed9567a03bf056e38.gif

"Come on Jax," the Jedi muttered reaching into the Force. Jairdain Jairdain did teach him how to do Force Valor but he was nowhere near as good at it than she was. Still Jax tried using the Force to increase the militia's vigor.

"As soon as those RPGs fire on those tanks!" Jax roared deflecting the blaster bolts and simultaneously killing three soldiers with the carefully timed deflections. "We'll charge at them with full force!"

The RPGs unleashed a barrage of missiles taking down at least one tank and damaging another. There was chaos and panic among the men still startled from the RPG blast. "Attack!" Jax yelled taking initiative and leaping towards the fray slicing and dicing gaggles of soldiers and Force Pushing those who were on his flank.

The men and women of the Alliance joined in the attack firing upon the soldiers. As they did so Jax couldn't help but notice a Brotherhood Gunship hovering above observing the action. "What are they doing?" He wondered. "Are they leading this attack? Could explain why they're not active in this battle."

Last edited:

inv_header.png

It was strange to be back here. Although Aeris was not one to keep the past in especially high regard despite her chosen occupation, Jedha still held some form of reason to venerate it. If not for the rich Jedi lore, then perhaps because it was one of the first targets that the Death Star had partially destroyed. The Maw’s reason for being here was clear, and so was Aeris’ — there had been valuable copies of two books that she needed to recover. One such book was on her in this moment, the other had been left behind as the Maw began their attack.

“Doing good, Kai!” Aeris shouted over at the young padawan as he kept the attackers at bay. “Keep it up.”

Her eyes scanned the backs of those they had helped into the escape tunnel. They were safe, they had been secured. Her attention went back to Kai for a moment. In the distance she heard the hissing of an opened bunker door and a few moments later she heard it close again. She took that as her signal.

“Kai, get back.” She shouted yet again, and as the boy complied she threw a telekinetic pulse through the doorway to push the assault back. “Good teamwork.”

Out through the door she stepped, as in the distance along the long and narrow streets she saw the encroaching figure of someone familiar. Not with a familiarity born out of friendship but born out of misplaced enmity.

It was her.

Aeris sighed and pointed her out to Kai. They were about to have a return visitor.

AB7-C2181-79-E2-4-F51-8-AFE-6-FE92-B3519-F5.gif

jbNDIgd.jpeg

Kaul guided his X-Wing keeping scout for all those Brotherhood soldiers that infested the city. For once in his life, Kaul was alert and determined he didn't whine but was mindful of his duty. The Brotherhood attacked Coruscant and pillaged the city planet, the way those chitheads looted the capital as if it was some backwater planet made Kaul's blood boil. All the people who were killed, and the Chancellor who was in critical condition. Though Kaul never paid attention to politics knew that the Chancellor was the face of the Galactic Alliance and now she was fighting off the the throes of the death in a pod. Those Brotherhood bastard though they can take a chit on Alliance's doorstep and didn't expect a kick in the groin?! Kaul was all about fun but when he saw the footage of people dying on the streets, he had to do something. It was funny, Kaul saw the Alliance as a get out of jail free card due to murdering Telgex: The Dug Podracer he worked for. But now, Kaul had a purpose, a goal and four laser cannons complete with proton torpedoes.

"Commander this Two Flight Five." Kaul said his radar detecting hostiles below. "I detect about two dozen soldiers as well 14 foot mobiles scrambling on your position. I'm prepared to do swoop and do an strike. Just paint the targets and I'll wipe out em out!"

With a press of a button, Kaul set S-Foils in attack position. Time to earn hazard some pay.

Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina Tren Chaar Tren Chaar Siloh Riain Laoth Laoth (Enemy)

lLyzGil.jpeg

Seto Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Objective One:
Defile the City
Action: Organize and Assist with the Evacuation
Weapons: REC-EVS/01 "Sohei" - Pattern Electro-Vibrosword
Attire

JiGZUcY.png

Standing upright, Seto kept his focus on the data-slate in front of him, numbers and reports spilling into his sightline. Thankfully these reports had nothing to do with his duties as a chairman of the Finance and Commerce Committee, instead they dealt with the evacuation of the civilians in the city of New Jedha. With the early warnings showing Brotherhood forces invading not only the Jedha system but also Jakku, the need for an escape path towards deeper into Alliance space proved paramount. No one dreams of losing a battle or a war, but only a fool doesn’t plan for the worst outcomes. Seto knew how if no plans for the worst possible outcome were made, then the worst outcome could turn into an utter devastating outcome.

People were streaming into the Starport, lining up into transport ships to be taken towards a safer region of space. For that reason Seto had personally volunteered to assist with the evacuation since Empress Teta was organized for accepting refugees. The past several months, ever since the wave of refugees coming from the Bryn’adul wars, Empress Teta had been diligently working on accepting as many refugees as possible. It was a point of pride for the young Du Couteau heir, the planet he represented in the Alliance proved itself to be another shining jewel of the core.

That City on the hill as an old proverb had once written about.

Seto peered across the large expansive hanger of the Starport, his eyes targeting one of the entrances and felt an inclination to explore that area for a moment. Walking through the crowds, several Alliance Soldiers were maintaining cohesion among the clearly scared and worried civilians. Seto’s own Senate Guards were assisting with keeping the peace and organizing the lines with the support staff. Perhaps the only reason Seto had agreed to allow the maximum number of Senate Guards to accompany him was to leverage their assistance and help for the evacuation.

Nodding his head, accepting hand shakes and smiling as brilliantly as he could, Seto managed his way towards the entrance to oversee the rest of the lines that lead outside. There were reports of battles, small skirmishes and the entire city and temple were put on high alert. He was confident in the Alliance Military to hold off the marauding enemies of the Brotherhood, to hold the line no matter the cost. Truest form of heroism. Not knowing if your sacrifice will mean victory, but doing so anyways because you believe in the people left behind after your sacrifice.

The wind grew stronger, causing his cape to flap around him, the Senator knew himself better than anyone. I’m not that heroic. Seto mused wearily, the most he would sacrifice was to let his cape to be dirtied if it meant that lives would be saved. Let’s hope that it won’t come to me being muddied and dirtied. Almost allowing himself to openly laugh at his own ridiculousness, Seto stiffened himself and continued to work on his data-slate.

He figured that his image of being a rosy pretty boy of Teta would fade away after this evacuation project.

ally_banner.png

//: Naboo //:
//: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //:
//: Honor is a Lonely Game //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Before

Revenge.

Allyson could taste the desire on her lips. Reports flooded in the aftermath of Coruscant. Families were torn apart as members were either lost or dead. There was nothing she could do. It was as if she was stuck in a time loop, forever living the moment Coruscant fell a second time to the Sith. The mixture of emotions clouded her mind as she wandered around the shared living room on Naboo. M had made the call, and all the work she had been doing the past few weeks was coming to fruition.

But it was once more too late.

Another leak and it made the Corellian's stomach twist. Where were the holes? Why couldn't she find them? Why couldn't she stop them? There were so many, and Allyson already felt herself spiraling, trying to find the pieces to the puzzle. In the dead of night, she grabbed her jacket from the couch and headed towards the door without saying goodbye. She stopped; there was movement coming from the shared bedroom. Hand hovering over the keypad to leave, she hesitated to let the worst thoughts pass through her mind first.

It passed, but something told the Corellian to wander back. Kneeling by the bedside, she gently shook the redhead till she woke up. "Hey, I have to go - Jedha, it's being attacked." Allyson paused, letting the words sink in. "I'll be back, I promise." Just one last time, she leaned in, kissing the woman. "I always come back, kind of my thing," Allyson grinned, whispering against Taiia's lips.

Pulling back, she moved to leave.

//: Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn //: Valery Noble Valery Noble //: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //: Halketh Halketh //:
vAfVZbd.jpeg

//: SIA Black Site //:
//: G L I T T E R & G O L D //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png

Present

"How in Chaos did they find the black site?" Allyson questioned the woman beside her. She felt terrible for Valery; the woman had just found a home within the Shadows and now was neck deep into the chaos. Still, trial by fire was always the best way to weed out the weak. She hoped that Valery would make it out. "We gotta get in quick and just preserve as much data as we can while trying to keep them out." Allyson rummaged through a case and handed out the slicer spiders. She always used them on missions such as this, along with their controls.

She highly doubted anyone besides herself knew Mechu-Deru. "The spiders, they're programmed to quickly bypass any security the SIA has - they'll download and leave nothing behind. Get them to the terminals and protect them. The controllers will allow you visuals on their status." Pausing, she shrugged. "Unless you got mechu-deru up your sleeve, it's the best bet." It had been some time since the Special Agent had led any mission; typically, she was alone. Allyson had grown used to it, not depending on anyone, but as she looked at Ripley and Valery, she felt a budding kinship.

"Stay sharp, and may the Force be with you." The Corellian waited for any questions as she looked back towards the last-minute addition to the team. "Taiia, you'll be with me."

Suddenly, a voice chimed over the comms, and Allyson paused. A small smile cracked against her hardened features, "Aye, we'll take care of it, Maijan Paisea Maijan Paisea - just keep doing what you do best. Save my arse, and I'll owe you a drink after this." Looking back to the team, Allyson gave them a thumbs up and a cheeky smile, "Let's give the Maw what they deserve."

Last edited:
viersbanner.png

//: Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze //:
//: Compass //:
5a7eff6add47200c70dc97ecf86681cbdff5be45.png

No matter how long I've been gone
I seem to always find my way back
To you
Weeks Prior

Coruscant had become her home away from home. It was here she learned to have friends, welcome them into her heart, and for once not feel alone. Leather-covered footsteps dragged against the cracked streets leading to the Temple. Each step had a memory, laughter, a joke, a boy's crooked smile. When she closed her eyes, she could still hear his laugh, so free was his joy - but now that boy was forced to become a man.

Viers watched as people tried to rebuild, Jedi and civilians worked together with the best they could, but there was no repairing what was destroyed. The sense of safety had been pulled away, like the warmth of the sun during cold winter days. Nothing could ever return that feeling of home, but she still came back. Something called to her, maybe it was her imagination - but she had to see for herself. Her footsteps were slow, methodical as the Monk tried to think of what she could say, how she could say it without drawing his ire. She had disappeared without a trace or word to anyone.

But she had to; it was the only way she could return now.

Lips moved, reciting words she had practiced for months in the mirror. It had to go right, even if the outcome would never be what she truly wanted or desired. She could feel him through the Force; she followed the melody of her heart until she found him - thankfully alone.

"Dagon?" Her voice cracked slightly, the fierce warrior reduced to the nervous teenage girl he would remember on Jakku. Fingers gripped tightly around the wooden staff she held behind her back. "Dagon, I--" The words she knew by heart disappeared, fading from her mind. Viers found herself watching the way he moved. Everything about him had changed. Nothing was like the image she had remembered of him. Yet, deep down, she knew he was still the raven-haired padawan that spoke such beautiful words of glory and sacrifice. Her face reddened as she bit her lower lip, finally finding the words. "Dagon, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I left. I just wanted to um." She stepped forward, feet turning inward nervously. "I wanted to tell you that I love you. I-I always have. I know, it's impossible - but if you will have me." Finding her courage, she closed the gap once more between them. "I'm here, I want to fight, I believe in the Jedi - I just want to be by your side, like I promised on Jakku."

In her head, when she played out this moment, she would have had the courage to kiss him - but instead, she remained where she stood, bowing her head to the Jedi Knight. To just be near him once more, it was enough for her.

//: South-Edge, near Temple //:
//: Allies //: Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze //: Zaka Zaka //: Romi Jade Romi Jade //: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor //:
//: Target //: Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano
lNA4PXJ.jpeg

Present

The Maw had devastated Jakku. Viers spent the following weeks after her confession catching up on current events. The images of the cities burned into her mind, so many lives lost - unnecessarily. Thinking about the entire matter made the young Corellian's blood boil. She could feel the symbiotic spirit within the staff trying to calm her, but as she fumed, a hue of azure glowed beneath the black robes.

She wanted revenge; she tried to find reason in the actions of the Maw beyond mindless slaughter. But just like what Dagon had said, there was no reason, and Viers would find no answer.

Fading into the shroud of the Force, Viers moved quickly, traversing the walls of the Jakku city. Her footsteps light as her target was the Temple. It would only make sense for them to strike there, to once more gut the Jedi at their source. Being neither light nor dark, Viers found it almost refreshing to focus on one side of the Force. The Sith and the Maw were light fireflies, illuminating their position through aura sensing. Their strength burned through the Force as the Monk drew closer.

A small pack of figures lingered outside the Temple, ravaging something that Viers couldn't make out. Falling out of the Force Cloak, she lept from the tallest part of the wall and slammed the Starsteel imbued stave into the first one's skull. The body fell limp, and the rest scattered as the Monk stood spinning and tucking the weapon beneath her arm. The sound of lightsabers ignited, and she waited for their attacks. With each clash of the sabers against the Uneti staff, a loud thud followed. The small pack of Sithlings was quickly dealt with, and Viers looked to the Temple once more, trying to pinpoint the dark stain that called to her to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back again on yet another wasteland world. But she had a mission, and she would see it through.

Stepoing down the ramp of her shuttle, her boots echoed. Following soon behind were her remaining 37 Chosen. Successors to those she had killed had yet to be selected but no matter. Her Chosen were more than a match for whomever crossed their paths. Clad in armored short breaches with Beskar pauldrons on their right shoulders, they were fearsome to behold. More dangerous than the Beskar pikes they each carried in their right hands, were the looks in their eyes. There was fear. No hesitation. Only determination.

Maestus allowed her eyes to scan the area surrounding them. She extended herself, commanding the Dark Side of the Force to her bidding. She felt it, a presence she was all too familiar with.

Jedi.

A deliciously wicked smirk spread over her lips. Hopefully a worthy foe awaited her as she went about invading and scouring the SIA black site.

SShe felt something different then. She did not know this particular Jedi, but she could feel them. Maijan Paisea Maijan Paisea was working on something. Something to stop her or hinder her. Damn it, Maestus was heading in almost blind.

Then again, she did enjoy a challenge.

Objective: MORDER
Tags: Viers Connory Viers Connory
Equipment:
de423e3-b78843ac-64d5-4d68-8c01-4e03b34dd971.png

The scent of smoke filled the air in rising plumes of smoke as ash and broken things compacted beneath a black boot. The bottom corner of a bulwark hit the ash with a heavy thud as its wielder knelt down and traced her fingers through a patch of ruined life, then with the side of her hand, the woman brushed the pale ash away to reveal the fabric beneath, then lifted it to uncover the pale face of the victim. The child reacted to the touch by opening their eyes with great difficulty, and attempt to crane their neck to look at her.

Blue eyes met with the molten gold of Joycelyn Zambrano, as she brushed hair out of the child's face. It was caked with blood and the lips were turning blue. It tried to speak, but Joycelyn placed a finger over its lips and shook her head. One finger became a full fist as she firmly grasped the child's head in her hand and gave it a quick pull. A resounding crack set the body to stillness.

A knife, curved and primitive, but finely crafted with a handle of pure, white bone, set to working on the neck.

Around her, Joycelyn Zambrano's crew of pirates kept a close watch. They knew that being spotted by Alliance or Brotherhood forces would likely result in an exchange of fire. They were no friends of the Brotherhood of the Maw, but to pursue the Jedi and their holy sites was a sacred duty to all Vahla; a duty, it should be said, that their former Empress performed with equal portions of dilligence and delight.

Joycelyn smiled as she wiped the blood from the knife and pulled free the severed head of the padawan learner, braid still intact.

"Let's move on to the next."

Her gaze drifted from the head to the temple looming on the skyline. There, the Jedi would congregate. There, she would find them, bind them, and spill their blood in the name of Vahl. Only with their extinction could her people find their way home. Only through total annihilation could the galaxy be remade and the balance corrected to its level: Recreated in the image of the Sith.

And she would stand on the pinnacle of it all.

Darth Vornskr and her crew of pirates and zealots would make it so.

Objective: Sweet but Psycho
Equipment: Mind Crown | Black MidNight Duster with Hood | Echani shield suit | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Defender | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | x2 FWG-5 Flechette Smart Pistol | Boomer | X4 Daggers | Pack of Death sticks | Various Explosives | Holopad
Allies: The Mongrel The Mongrel | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Dark Dark Apostle | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Darth Mori
Enemies: Elpsis Kerrigan Elpsis Kerrigan | Jax Thio Jax Thio | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor (Meat Head) | Bernard Bernard | Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri | Zaka Zaka | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau | Viers Connory Viers Connory
Engaging: Elpsis Kerrigan Elpsis Kerrigan

GM1OQzU.png

The cold weather of Jedha was perfect, when the Maw took this world Tegan thought she might build a summer home here. Yet before that came the war, the unending crusading war of the Maw to consume the core. Though ever since her come back on Coruscant something had been eating at her, she had sacrificed herself for the Maw on Rhand. She had Proven herself time and time again to the Maw, yet the sith were getting all the credit. The news articles talked of how the Maw was the Sith, enemies whispered the fears of the new sith order. It was starting to eat at her jealousy setting in, there was a time well before the Maw that the name Tegan struck fear in the hearts of worlds the Dark Coven stuck out at.

She had made Infamous Self-Proclaimed Dark Lords of The Sith piss themselves and run and cower in fear when she came for them. Now she was starting to think she might be playing patsy to them as the Sith order was rising with in the Maw. She who had faced off against the likes of infamous Jedi TiCira D'Arr Hawk TiCira D'Arr Hawk and infamous sith like Malice Draclau Malice Draclau just to name a couple. Tegan had been burning worlds well before the members of the Maw's ancient ancestors started the breeding.

Tegan gritted her teeth as she looked across the table at the father figure of this family that sat at this table with her. They all stared at the diminutive figure's war painted face with pure terror in their eyes. She then took another sip of the soup at the Table. "I just don't feel I get the respect I deserve, you know. I used to be the GOAT as kids tend to say. Now here I am eating your soup." She looked at the one who was clearly the mother. "It's great, maybe a pinch more salt." Tegan took another sip of the soup. Outside the sounds of battle were starting to rise causing even more dread in the family's face.

"I mean I died for this organization, I burned worlds, and murdered so many damn people. The Sith should be kneeling before me praising me. This Galactic Alliance that's spouse to be protecting you, should be writing their fears and speaking on Holo how terrified they are of me. Instead, they Talk about the sith, it just frustrates me to no end you know. I didn't kill hundred million people on Byss for..." Tegan raised her gloved hand and did the quote fingers movement. "The Maw or The New Sith Order." She just shook her head and took another sip of the soup and reached for a piece of breed in the center of the table.

"I killed those people to prove a damn point. No Half measures you if you're going to destroy, you go all in or not at all." She then looked to the two small children and then to father and then mother. She gave them all a slight smile as she finished up her soup and breed the sounds outside getting louder and louder. She then slid the bowl of soup forward the faces on the family at least the mother and father came to the realization there lives where about to end. "I feel better sometimes you just need to vent." The diminutive figure said as she stood and slide her chair back. "Your soup is really good I may have to steal the recipe from you." Then She shrugged and sighed as she pulled one of her sabers from her belt. "No Half Measures."

Last edited:
Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent, Nite agent | Marauder of the Maw
Objective I: Defile the City
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Omega Phase Assault Rifle | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | Druetium Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: The Mongrel The Mongrel | Bernard Bernard | Open
GM1OQzU.png
[ Mitternacht ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

H3rbU3r.png
I barely left for my job when I got an incoming call from The Mongrel The Mongrel . I immediately let MANIAC turn on the call to me in my head. I had sent the information before, so that meant only one thing. To get more commands and tasks. I grinned wide at the man's words under my helmet. It was finally something that I found really fun. Even the first few words that you have a job for me. Personal task!

<< As always, it is a pleasure for me to receive a personal assignment and task from you, Warlord! >> I almost purred at his words.

An even wider crazy grin appeared on my lips for the task. Tythoni Square; I knew exactly where he was as I had mapped the whole city in recent days. Getting there, in the tiny alleys, side streets, won’t be too complicated. I was already out on the street, thanks to my armour I still wasn’t like one of the Maw's marauders. Camouflage is very important for an agent. So the fleeing civilians were not afraid to run past me either. As I was given permission to kill, the next two fugitives, a mom with two children, and an older man fell dead to the ground with a severed throat.

<< Copy that! With the greatest pleasure, Warlord! I'll send the data in a few minutes! >> I answered.

I unhooked a thermal detonator from my armour and rolled it between the two dead, then started running. I was two corners away when the explosion happened. The street was crowded, I hoped as many people died as possible. After that I ran on and soon arrived at the edge of Tythoni Square. I went up in one of the taller buildings and up there high, to nearly one of the top floors. In the meantime, I also instructed MANIAC to provide data.

<< Warlord, this is Mercy! There are barricades on the streets at each entrance. Soldiers and snipers on the rooftops, soldiers on the streets and in the Square, and perhaps Jedi. And as I see it, the last shuttles have arrived. I don't know the sewer system yet, but I'll be there soon. However, sir, if you will allow an idea, massive aerial bombardment of the Square would be perfect to break their resistance. >> I suggested.

DHGyR0O.png

54MNAtl.gif

Last edited:

AB7-C2181-79-E2-4-F51-8-AFE-6-FE92-B3519-F5.gif

Equipment: Sword of the Tenth | The Panoply
Tags: Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Tren Chaar Tren Chaar
Theme:
Don't Get in My Way

UeTrD5O.png
Marching for twenty minutes. Vision is a haze. Something in the mind and heart questions all he does, but he cannot fight it. The urge to fight, kill, main, slaughter, and victimize is much too strong. Sand that is grass is stained in the blood of those who will never see another sunset - another moonrise.

Jedha-Devaron is forever scarred.

Dozens fighting in the distance or nearby, avoiding or approaching the horned man. Three of particular note, forcing him to draw his blade quicker than they can notice. Lobbing his body towards them faster than they can see. A natural sprinter, enhanced by the force.

The first dead to his blade is a boy, no older than his twenties. Brown-haired, blue-eyed, stoically-featured. Possibly with a home to go back to, or a purpose to fulfill, or a vengeance to enact. But a boy all the same. One sharp edge of the sword carves through his collarbone, shattering the armor that was to protect it, and slices apart human organs Laoth will only sometimes remember the name of.

Those stoic features crumple into shock, just as the one blaster round he manages to fire off merely collides with sand. He will never achieve what it was he came here for. He will be a number, in the end; remembered fondly for a short while only. Laoth giggles at the sight, the cold burning of denial scorching his heart only for a fraction of a moment. He moves on, the interaction lasting no more than four seconds.

Next is an older man. Thirties, blonde-haired, brown-eyed, sharp-featured. His scream of rage at the sight of the dead boy is cut short by the shunting of the horned man's sword into his abdomen. A half-dead man is lifted into the air, his last living partner staring in abject shell-shock at the sight. He too is young, untested in battle, stationed here possibly to aid in the guarding of the old places. The places the horned man can never understand. Blue eyes the color of fantastical night stare into the dirt of the dying man's own, crimson dripping down from both wound and lips. Laoth grins at the sight and allows the ichor to touch his tongue as if it were water from a canteen.

He questions why he does this, but the taste of the delicacy is much too strong for him to refrain. Strawberries. It tastes like strawberries, fresh from an Alderaan field. Laoth spins left on his feet, glass and sand kicking up into the air from the motion, and the dying man is flung off the blade - a simple upward swing pulling the sword free from his abdomen.

The third soldier - the boy - follows the body of his partner and watches it crash into the sand near the wreckage of a starfighter. He whimpers, shakes, then turns back to see his attacker standing not two feet from him. His chin is slightly cut from the hooked edge of the sword, lazily held straight out by its owner. Laoth wonders what the boy is thinking, staring into his brown eyes. Innocent like a puppy's. If he dies, he will just be another number like the rest. Maybe get a medal, or a ribbon - something akin to "sorry you died."

He does not know how the Jedi work these days. He has yet to be properly informed by God or the other Sith he has been lumped in with. This Maw. Fools like the Jedi. Fools like everyone. If the boy lives, he can grow strong and perhaps come back to fight the horned man another day. Better, faster, maybe even trained in swordsmanship if the inclination formed in his heart. Perhaps.

"What is your name?" he asks the boy suddenly, his voice reverberating like a giant's.

The boy does not respond with words. His face instead contorts into a mask of indignation, the voice of his assailer perhaps sparking back to life the fire in his heart, and the weapon in his hands - a long-barreled blaster rifle - is raised. A moment passes, though in the eyes of Laoth it feels like an hour. Sounds fade into the distance, the grass grows greener in the caking of maroon ichor, the sun bursts brightly into a horrific light. Snap back to reality. Move quick. The boy does not get to fire his weapon before he is suddenly pushed back by a wave of the Force, skidding on the sand before stopping next to the body of the older man. He falls unconscious, and Laoth moves on - assured that the boy will come back another day, ready to kill him.

The monastery that draws closer is a monolith of a thing. No more than five minutes away. It looks almost alive in his addled vision, glowing with such putrid Light it makes him feel sick to his stomach. Only the solace of the pit of machines and workers before it quells the illness, for he knows it is a grave. And he is the gravedigger, cometh to lay waste to the dead who dare refuse the dirt that has been excavated for them. He will punish them as his God had demanded of him. As his new brothers and sisters had demanded of them. For he is Death itself. Raised by God. A holy warrior of darkness. He is that and that is all he wants to be.

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance
Objective: Jedhamour tears

Prelude
Valery had only just rejoined the Shadows following a meeting with Allyson Locke Allyson Locke when disaster struck the Alliance again - Jedha and Jakku were now under attack, and her position required her to respond to an SIA Black Site on Jedha. Was it a coincidence that all these things happened in such a short time frame? Perhaps, perhaps not; the Force worked in mysterious ways.
But what was certain, was her determination to help make a difference. She wasn't there when Coruscant was attacked, but she had the chance to be influential now. So with great strength and willpower, the Jedi of ancient times jumped into her ship and began her journey to Jedha.
Back into chaos once again, after so many years.
3YG0eoE.jpg
Valery walked through the hallways of the facility with the other Shadows, her orange eyes scanning the interior closely. Her expression and body language showed she was calm and confident - she was with capable Jedi and she wasn't worried too much about herself either. She was born into times of war, fought through them and now woke up in one as well.
She was ready for this.
"No idea how, but we'll figure that out later. I agree that we have to act quickly." she said in response to Allyson, who then explained more about the slicer spiders, and offered them to her. She took the little devices and controllers and nodded. They were going to be useful because Valery was not a Mechu-deru practitioner whatsoever. "The mix of Force and technology is not my specialty. But I have others." she smirked.
As a Jedi Shadow, her focus had always been the hunt for Dark Side relics and users - not as much the intelligence side of it. But this objective had a combination of both, so she had to adapt to that. With these devices and the slicing glove she had gotten from Yula Perl Yula Perl , Valery was ready.
"Force guide you as well." the brunette said with a soft smile. Shadows worked great in a team, but they were all very capable on their own too. So splitting up to cover as much area as possible was the right call. Very quickly, Allyson had gained Valery's confidence when it came to her leadership. She looked forward to working with her and the other Shadows more.

FSysZG8.png

Her eyes then shifted to Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn , "We'll take the other side of the facility and split there. Stay in contact over comms if you need me, and I'll alert you if there is anything that requires both our attentions as well. Stay safe."
With that said, Valery offered Allyson a final nod before she moved out into the facility. There was the thought that forces of the Maw could make it inside, so she faded her presence in the Force and after placing the first batch of spiders in a nearby data-storage room, she cloaked herself entirely and hid herself within the Shadows of room.
This made it appear as if the slicer spiders were unprotected but in reality, Valery was waiting, and she wasn't the most pleasant surprise for those tainted by the Dark Side. She had set an ambush that would last until the download was complete.
F7r9prE.png

OLD SHADOWS
HOLY CITY
JEDHA

Bernard Bernard Jax Thio Jax Thio
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

0v7RlQs.png
General San Tekka stood atop the Kyber Temple's long outer wall, forever shrouded from illumination to symbolize the need for balance between light and dark. He flexed the metal joints of his replacement arm. It was military grade but lacked the synthflesh or nerve grafts of more cutting edge models. Zark tried to banish the phantom pain while he gazed out at a world on fire. Just when the Sith seemed broken their most holy sites burned at the hands of this chaotic new breed.

"Let him pass in peace," at his word two ARC troopers stood aside and allowed a thin man in black robes to approach the Defense Force command post, "Qiao Fang."

"How fares your siege, Master Jedi?"

This moon was sacred to many faiths. None more devoted than the Guardians of the Whills. San Tekka knew any Maw raiders unfortunate enough to run afoul of Qiao Fang's fellow monks would quickly find they had awoken something in these fanatical spirits which matched their own. With his flesh and blood hand the Jedi pointed out several key forward positions.

"Master Thio is on the frontline with Hawkbat Battalion," Zark turned his gaze away from the fighting, "While the Knight of Arca watches over evacuation efforts near Tythoni Square."

For now the Holy Quarter remained under nominal Galactic Alliance control, although at the rate of the Maw advance that would not remain the case for long. When he told Qiao Fang of this prediction the Guardian's expression turned dour.

"You paint a bleak picture, my friend."

"This city will not be so easily lost," he clasped Fang's shoulder in reassurance, "For as long as we maintain our grip on the outer walls they cannot assail us from below. There aren't many clear landing zones left and they'll have to deploy under fire. Its a choke point we can exploit to our advantage."

"We are fortunate," the Guardian smiled, "You returned when you did."

Zark did his best to keep a neutral expression. He was here because right now he was a political inconvenience. Valued for his military expertise and yet never quite accepted within High Command. While the Alliance mobilized assets to protect the Core from further terrorism Master San Tekka accepted his redeployment without protest because he had a feeling here is where the Jedi would be needed.

"Inform the 53rd Armored Division they may engage the enemy at their discretion."

Little warning had been given before the Maw began their planetary assault. Still enough time to relocate their own columns of tactical enforcers, scout walkers and even a few mobile artillery platforms. Zark bowed his head in grim sorrow. To wage war on such holy ground felt like defacing a work of art. Even if they held the city today Jedha would never be the same.

PROTECT JEDHA
rann.png

OBJECTIVE: ASSIST GA ALLIES IN DEFENDING JEDHA
TAG: @anyone
WEARING:
Rann’s Robes

Rhand still burned in the memory of Rann Thress. A hopeful attempt to do some good met with the crashing realities of war and just what the Brotherhood were. Monsters.

Rann at his darkest could not fathom the atrocities that these people committed on a daily basis. They seemed content to reduce the galaxy to a fiery ruin as long as they ruled the ashes. Rann didn’t understand them, yet was grateful he did not. He was on his path back from darkness, and the more they remained an enigma to him, the more it felt like they were too dark, too evil for him to comprehend.

Yes, Rhand was a learning experience. And now, they had moved on Jedha to defile the planet and brutalize it’s population. Not this time. Not while he could help.

And so here Rann was, alone with no CIS backup, offering himself to the aid of the GA here in Jedha City.

The people were panicked, sprinting away from the action, and taking care to avoid him. He saw more than a few people stop and turn, giving him a wide berth because of his appearance.

“Perhaps wearing all black robes with a red and gold mask wasn’t the smartest thing to do when fighting Sith-ish people.” He said quietly, his mask turning his voice metallic. He sighed and shook his head, cursing his stupidity as he keyed a comm on his wrist.

“This is Rann Thress of the Confederacy. All nearby Alliance personnel in Jedha City, please don’t kill the guy wearing black robes with golden trim, and a red and gold mask. That’s me. I’m a friend. Sorry for the confusion. But I’m here to help, give me orders as needed.” As he finished, a small explosion boomed nearby ( Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr ) and he looked up at its location, bringing his comm to his mouth again. “Meanwhile, I’m gonna go check out that explosion near the Square.” He finished, grabbed his lightsabers from his belt and took off towards the commotion. He thought against igniting them at this moment, not wanting to upset any civilians at the site of his red blades as he scanned the crowd looking for a culprit, someone who would probably be dressed similarly to himself, he thought.

Last edited:

sTr4x1p.png

CLEANSING FIRE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. II
Issue #6

kwzlsmL.png
Weeks prior...

He's busy. Staring at a holoprojector full of pieces of intel regarding the Maw, yet void of the bigger picture. As always. Exhausted, gone days without sleep but his posture still stood straight. Steadfast, vigilant, always ready to act, to protect. As always. The faint pitter-patter of footsteps coming his way briefly takes his attention and Dagon Kaze gasps in surprise.

"Viers?!" he breathes out, a mixture of joyful surprise over the foundation of regret that seemed to plague their relationship. There's so many things he wants to say but his words come short. She goes first and his heart drops.

Mouth-wide open and it feels like a lifetime before he's able to respond whereas only a heartbeat had passed. Memories full of signs he - one of the best detectives across the stars - had missed and a thousand scenarios of another life. A fictional one. One lost in the blind pursuit of his duty, one that he could never put into words but only in emotions.

"I-I..." he stutters, "... I do too.... just... not--" his words trail off, he doesn't need to say more. There's no need to drag salt across a wound that seemed impossible to close. He wraps his arms around her in a tight hug hoping she understands in the silence of the sweet embrace that they were not to forget what could've been but to remember what had been.

Years ago, here, on Jedha, he had found his first love. Ayana Vullen Ayana Vullen . In the raging tempest that was the war against the Sith Empire, she had been his anchor, his shelter against the storm. Her light had pierced through the dark clouds of evil that gloomed the Stygian War and embraced him in its warmth against the cold gale of death. A warmth so akin to that Coruscani sunset they basked in confessing their love.

He had felt complete.

The missing piece had been found and, finally, there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Only for it to be eclipsed. Again.

Just like it had happened with his twin brother Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze .

And now, when he stares down upon the abyss, the bane of existence - Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis himself - and he knows the time has come for him to end it.

Once and for all.

For all the comrades he had lost.

For all the friends he had buried.

For all those he loved.

For Yula.

For all those missing pieces snatched by the talons of the dark side...

For his brother.

No more should suffer his fate.

And so his blade comes to life to defy death.

"KAIGANN!"

the bellow trails off in a resounding echo beyond even Solipsis and Zaka. His oath to the Light wills him to offer the Sith'ari the chance to yield but it shatters just like the billions of souls the man has broken.

"...I'm not even gonna ask."
into the maw of death, the Jedi Knight dives saber first.​

Last edited:

Allies: BOTM Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis Danika Leventis Danika Leventis
Enemies: Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Zaka Zaka Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor /Open for Interaction
Objective: Bring Down the Temple of Kyber
Equipment: Vader's Bane Lightsaber, Kyrel's Armor, Kyrel's Necrochasis

Kyrel reached out within the darkness, feeling the conflict as the Jedi themselves seemed spread out to thin it had seemed as if hardly was anyone home in the Temple. His blood had only boiled, for he had expected a fight, a slaughter to take place. Instead the Jedi seemed awfully focused on the New Jedha City. The Jedi were so focused on what deemed to be lives worth protecting, when they did not dare leave the Temple guarded in any sort of way. The Master of Ren stood among the sing song of the crystals that tried to communicate to him, whispering of the light to his deaf ears that dare not listen to the temptations, for even in death evil had corrupted his very being that even Hell would not take him. He was a supernatural force unlike any other.

If the Jedi would not be here, he would simply have to make them come to him. His dead eyes looked around surrounded by Kyber as much he could see, and all the colors that would glow to make Lightsabers. He stood in the middle of it all, his darkness focused reached and stretched out to the Temple, feelings of unbridled rage started to seep out of him, the song of the crystals growing louder. The Kyber Crystals doing all they could to tempt him, telling him that it was never too late to forsake his path, the voices growing louder inside his head to the point where he had shouted. "YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!!! I LIVE TO SEE EVERYTHING DIE! ALL LIFE CAN BE SNUFFED OUT ON A MERE WHIM!!!"

He screamed out loud, as he settled himself in the middle of all the Kyber Crystals. His palms started to stretch out, looking up the crystal cave ceiling. The crystals only kept trying to speak to Kyrel, while himself only continued to glow into a brighter shade of crimson. The crimson around his body started to spread about, soon lining the halls into a dark shade of red. All around him there was nothing but red, as the whispers started to grow louder into a shout into Kyrel's own mind.

The shouts soon started to turn into a feral screech as the Kyber Crystals themselves started to cry out in agony. The cries soon started to turn into screams while with the Force soon the walls started to shake around him. Kyrel's yellow eyes started to close, as he felt the screams were music to him. The shaking and rumbling only continued to grow more frequent. Pieces of rock started to fall, and even the statues started to shake. The circle around Kyrel still only continued to glow into a darker red.

The glow of the kyber crystals in pain caused a more ominous crimson glow to now spread outside of the Temple. The screams only continued to grow louder, the glow spreading out to those in New Jedha City could see the eerie sight of it for miles. Letting them know that something not right was occurring while the dead Master of Ren was lost among the red and chorus of screams as he only started to bring it all down fueled by nothing but rage.

Last edited:

dantemplate.png

dandivider.png

ALLIES: BOTM | NEW SITH ORDER | Whoever else is Maw side (I'm lazy)
ENEMIES: GA | NEW JEDI ORDER | Any other Light Side scum
ENGAGING: Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec | Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri
GEAR:
The Fortuna in orbit
Lightsabers
Phrik blades
Phrik dagger
Dressed to kill
Company from the Legion of Bone among which is the Ash Hellions led by Nathan Graves and a surprise for Aeris

Coruscant had added fuel to the fire.

That battle had been like rubbing acid in an open wound. It had rekindled a long gone cold hate for Light Siders and their self righteousness - their complete parallels to the Sith.

But there had been one whom she had marched into as she had started to get her men off the cursed planet. One with an equal hate running off him that Danika had latched onto. Hate of a single person - the orchestrator of the defeat. One that had suffered even more at the hands of the librarian than Danika did.

That person was with the Herald of Death now as she led her men to the Temple of the Kyber. Danika had followed every little lead she could lay her hands on to hunt down those that had dared invoke her ire. Samron was still recovering - against his will - on Vestar. She was here to finish off the little dishounarable scumbag that had dared break the creed of a warrior as much as she wanted to invoke justice on the one that thought herself better than other beings.

Aeris Lashiec was going to pay.

And sure enough - Thing 1 and Thing 2 were waiting as Conquest bore down on them.

On the streets of New Jedha City, Danika brought her force to a halt. With the slight wave of a hand, her men fanned out into side streets, encircling the area unbeknownst to the Jedi in front of her. For all they knew, the Company was desecrating who and whatever they could find - and while they took in their places, they were. Only the Ash Hellions remained at her back.

While a cloaked figure stood at her side.

"So, darlings, we meet again. I'm glad you could make it." the Lady of Bone said. She then turned her otherworldly gaze to Aeris directly while being well aware of the little beast that was the padawan.

"You have been a difficult person to find, Miss Lashiec. I do hope you like surprises. However, I will not spoil it yet."

The amethyst and crimson blades ignited.

"Shall we?"

dantemp.png

O P E R A T I O N_S T O R M F R O N T

FINAL DAWN
JEDHA , MID RIM

The 439th Legion had made Landfall in New Jedha City. Already dozens of Heavy Transports had landed deploying massive amounts of Final Dawn Stormtroopers along with Main Battle Tanks and Infantry Support Vehicles almost immediately finding themselves under heavy attack from GADF Forces including the 342nd Star Corps , an Expeditionary Force comprised of both Veterans of the Stygian Campaign against the Sith Empire and Recruits from the "Frontier" Worlds of the Alliance. Soon enough the Brave Soldiers of both the 439th Legion and 342nd Star Corps found themselves duking it out throughout the City with Alliance Walkers facing Final Dawn Armored Repulsorcraft.

However Sularen knew well that the 342nd no matter how much resistance they would put up , would eventually be defeated. The Final Dawn held complete aerial supremacy given the presence of the Predator and it's Escorting Assault Ships hovering right outside the City Perimeter , with these Warships having the ability to deploy sufficient amount of Fighters to intercept and overwhelm any Alliance Starship as well as provide Close Air Support to Ground Units throughout New Jedha City to ensure the continued advance of the Final Dawn and final Capitulation of the Alliance. As the Grand Overseer watched an entire Squadron of
TIE Strikers carry out a large airstrike against a Column of Alliance Tactical Enforcers destroying one and dealing some damage to others Sularen smiled , everything was going great and soon enough the Alliance Forces present here would collapse in the face of overwhelming odds from the Maw.

However as the Battle raged throughout New Jedha City , something caught the Grand Overseer's Attention. As his HAAV continued to hoover around the City occasionally providing assistance to Infantry and Armored Units , they soon came across something bigger. A Jedi Master , leading Alliance troops in a charge against Final Dawn Forces. From his position within his HAAV , Sularen watched as this Jedi fought his way through his Stormtroopers somehow killing some of them despite their
Armor which was specifically designed to resist Lightsaber Strikes and Attacks from Jedi and taking out one Main Battle Tank and crippling another. "Kill that Jedi would ya." Sularen said to the Pilot of the HAAV. "We can't afford suffering too much losses here." The Pilot simply replied with a "Yes , Grand Overseer" and the HAAV soon proceeded to turn to face the Jedi and his Soldiers as the Stormtroopers fell back.

Then the HAAV opened fire unleashing it's Laser Canons and Heavy Laser Canons and firing dozens of
Brilliant Missiles towards both Enemy and Allied Forces alike with the aim of killing the Jedi and his Men so that they could move forth to seek new targets. However what the Grand Overseer did not know was that he was in for a surprise...

Tags [GA] | Jax Thio Jax Thio | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom