Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Jedhamour rêve | GA Dominion of Jedha

header2021.png

Seto Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Action:
Exploration/Collection
Objective 2: Kyber Mines
Interaction: Open
Attire

Br8YpBr.png

The weight of the crystals collected so far was beginning to show, his arm prodding him that perhaps it would be best for a few minutes of rest. Seto for the most part figured it was best to just head back for the exit instead of taking a few moments to relax while inside the Kyber mine proper. It was often told to him that time was credits, and for the most part Seto tended to agree with the sentiment up to a point, because he couldn’t buy his time back. Nor can I refund time spent. It was mostly a way to remind people how valuable time was, so it was a bit pedantic for him to read so much into a singular statement.

Seto quickly made strides to head back towards the entrance of the mine, he was aware that other Jedi had also been investigating the Kyber mines. The awkwardness of the situation of accidentally stumbling across one was something the Young Du Couteau heir desperately wished to avoid. Imagine the rumors being spread. Seto had already trouble back on Empress Teta controlling rumors of himself. Though some of the more flamboyant commentary made by his critics Seto would often encourage at times.

His eyes glanced around the glowing crystals, each one seemingly different from the next. The mysticism of the Force had once been thought long removed, with the somewhat assembly plant-like nature of Force Orders that produced tens of thousands of Force Users; As if they were weapons to be packaged and sent to the front lines. But when he looked at these Kyber crystals, the mystery and almost magical nature of the Force remained, it was easy for Seto to forget about the decades of study some Masters would conduct to even begin diving into the deeper teachings of the Force.

With the entrance coming in the full-view of Seto, he picked up his pace as his arm reminded him it was time to relax.

DDLJL79XYAEK6Y4.png

Lieutenant Cynthia "The Pixie" Alucard
Objective Three:
Enjoy Time Off
Actions: Enjoy Time Off (And fret over indulgence)

uSejzyJ.png

The breeze was gentle and Cyn looked upwards towards the skies with slight awe, her eyes large and stared at the invisible stars that laid beyond the atmosphere. It was all peaceful, here on the surface, warmth and air and no sense impending dread. Her fingers drummed across the table, even as she attempted more breathing exercise to calm herself and to somewhat enjoy the serenity of Jedha. A sigh escaping from her lips, the ex-Imperial pilot rested her head on her left arm. A spacer like herself found the things like solid ground something foreign, if not alien most of time. Despite her dislike of being stuck inside a flaming box in the cold void of space.

Her eyes narrowed in focus at her data slate, almost as if its mere existence was an offense to Cyn. Perhaps one of the enjoyments of the Alliance Naval forces was their lack of Imperial cutthroat nature that often plagued much of the younger Imperial Officers.
Needn’t worry about someone being hawkish with my every move and pouncing on any opportunity to screw me over just for a promotion selection chance. Cyn raised both her eyebrows when she saw a new message pop up on her data slate. Her free hand not holding her head moved over to grab it and hold it closer so she could read it properly.

“How wonderful.”

Cyn’s eyes began to light up, slowly rising from her slouched position and stretching out her limbs before standing straight up. Her grin returned to her face, like jagged lines that tugged her lip’s corners, her expression as impish as ever. The festivities were growing rather louder, but it did nothing to distract Cyn from her reading the rest of the message. Quickly she finished what was left in her cup and moved with purpose through the busy streets. The sooner that she left the quicker she could organize things back home and get everything rolling. Life always brought new experiences and most importantly, new opportunities.

Ilian closes his eyes as the padawan begins to lower herself, extending his senses to follow her as she descends the cliff face. A sudden rush of worry washes over him when her footing slips, feeling the girl's brief moment of panic before her boots safely touch the ground beneath her.

"I'm okay!"

The words didn't reach him, yet he knew.

Ilian exhales softly and opens his eyes, casting a glance to the other padawan at his side. Padawan Lovely, if memory served him right. He'd spotted her in the Great Temple once or twice before, walking alongside the New Order's Sword, Ryv Ryv Karis.

"Ghostfire, huh?" he asks, nodding his head toward the saber at her hip.

"That's quite impressive. Very rare," he adds with a smile.

Ilian's own crystal was quite unimpressive.
Adegan -- cyan mephite, specifically. It was simple, but he was lucky to find it. Kyber deposits of any kind were exceedingly rare on Savareen. Still, the Knight dreamed of making a pilgrimage to Ilum to follow in the footsteps of his Jedi forefathers and see if the Force might offer him something new.

Someday.

"I got it!"

Unlike before, the padawan's words echo up from the drop. Ilian steps forward and peers over the ledge, catching faint glimpses of her in the twinkling lights of the cavern.

"Well done, Padawan!" he hollers down.

IlianUgh.png

Last edited:
Rose looked over and smiled lightly. “Thank you.”

She responded softly to the compliment not really sure what else to say. she was happy about his recognition of her however it was mostly for Ryv Ryv .

Oh well hand me down jedi clout was just as good as the rest.

His warm smile was soothing to her. She hoped to have the same presence the others managed to have on her. It was slowly. Healing? Her. Yes healing sounded right. Ryv had been the most helpful. She had been more open to trusting others. That would be handy later. She ran her fingers through her hair.

she grinned suddenly. Rose was the dagger to the sword. Amusing.

Ilian Kastle Ilian Kastle

love-1.gif

767668790183067658.png

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Anything that can get worse will get worse. Such many cases. More often lately than not, Dagon soured over the thought. He had only provided limited input to what the SIA had been brewing before the experiment failed and he bailed to the festival for a long-needed break. Break from all the recent burdens plaguing his mind. The fate of his twin brother Aeric Kaze; the betrayal of Kaska Arden's faith in him; the reckless decision to bring Violet, Viers and Viera to Generis that nearly costed their lives.

Little did he know the experiment's failure was far greater than he anticipated.

Its fumes slowly, but certainly consumed his mind leading him to a cantina nearby. Like a fish on a hook, the tether pulled him to the shore of its own volition in the form of the bar. Right next to a brunette. GADF soldier. The whole cantina was breaking at the seams from GADF soldiers by the looks of it.

"What she's having." Dagon ordered. Something foreign in his voice. Almost as if he wasn't himself. His signature lopsided smirk growing on his face.

ok i tag Ayana Vullen Ayana Vullen

love-1.gif

JEDHA | HEARTS FESTIVAL | OBJ I
Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Usually, Ayana was very reserved. Not that she was terrified of people but her anxieties usually mitigated social interaction to something closer to zero. Suri Vullen Suri Vullen probably didn't help –– her twin sister was constantly going on about how worthless people were, how they'd disappoint you, how annoying they could be..etcetera etcetera. She'd heard enough that her own behaviour was cautioned and introverted.
"What she's having."

"You mean a good time? I'm kidding.

Make that three."
The brunette chimed easily, adding another finger up amidst her two for the bartender to see if he couldn't hear above the social babble of the Cantina. Normally she would have shirked away from the sudden appearance for someone so nearby, shuffled over a foot or two, but she was feeling uncharacteristically extroverted.

She flashed a glance through the patrons to the booth she'd left her twin at, and was surprised to see even Suri's scowl had softened. Maybe fun was infectious!

Leaning against the bar, she shifted her weight from foot to foot while the fellow behind the counter went about fulfilling the order. A knot tightened in her throat, and she realized how bad she was at social interaction. What was something cheeky she could say? Flirty, even?

"Are you sure? You might hate it. If you do, you can't blame me."

That was neither of the adjectives she'd hoped to vocalize, but oh well. At least she hadn't cowered away.

love-1.gif

767668790183067658.png

Good time, huh? Don't mind if I do.

Dagon chuckled lightly, took the third glass and poured its content into his own, then clinked her glass. He casually moved into a more intimate distance, "I'll just have your number if I do." he swallowed the whole thing in one breath. Its bitter taste in his throat felt welcomed.

He bit his lower lip and shook his head with a wide smile, "Hate it." he slid his phone before her and shrugged innocently.

The failed experiment's fumes enveloped his mind even further.

love-1.gif

JEDHA | HEARTS FESTIVAL | OBJ I
Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Wide-eyed, Ayana watched the events unfold. She was about to interject, and suggest not being so hasty but it was too late. The drinks were dagone in the blink of an eye.

Very disconcerting for a medical professional. Almost as disconcerting as flirting with a stranger at a bar on a dusty planet. Her number? To talk more? The thought made something in her gut shift.

"Oh uhm," She smirked, and tucked a loose strand behind her ear with a sheepish shrug. "I could have told you that. It's definitely a sipper. I haven't seen anyone but my sister shoot this stuff."

She flicked the rim of the glass, and it wobbled in response. "Especially if you haven't had noonian fixer before."

For a few awkward seconds, she stared at his phone. Then at the booth where she'd come from. Then back at the phone.

She still hadn't touched her drink.

"It's been a long time since I was on call.." The med-school dropout admitted, timidly touching the screen with a few beep-boops. "Wait a sec," stars! It had been ages since she'd had a conversation this forward. Usually, if people wanted to ask her out it was too subtle for her to even know what was going on. This was pretty undeniable, though.

"Who's calling?"

love-1.gif

767668790183067658.png

Noonian fixer? The name of the drink told him nothing. Not yet, at least. Very soon enough, though...

Dagon gestured at the bartender again, raised two fingers and another round of noonian fixers landed just as she was typing down her number.

They sure be fixing things, alright.

"Who's calling?"

He clinked her first, untouched glass again, then, "Dagon- Dag." Bottoms up. The New Jedi were hardly known for drinking etiquette. The drier his glasses got, the further his plaguing memories slithered away into a fog of ignorance replaced by the pleasant brunette next to him. A welcome respite.

"Who's answerin'?"

"You're not Dagon." Ayana refuted, watching the exchange between the raven-haired fellow and the bartender. "You're insane."

She finished typing and slid the phone back to him. Her smile was probably equally goofy by now, emboldened by the very normal interaction. He wasn't bleeding out, no broken bones, no bruises, just...conversation. And he wasn't in a hospital gown. Very nice.

It was a shame she wasn't so used to interactions, or she might have had something more interesting to say back. Still, the idea of continuing the conversation with a pleasant stranger filled her with a sort of golden glow.

To buy herself some time, and think of something more intelligent to say back, she took a sip of the bitter, stinging liquor. It hissed over her tongue and down her throat and she put the back of her hand against her lips.

"God, I don't know how you're doing that. Can you dull your senses or something? I feel like I'd pour this on an open wound to cauterize it." Pinching the area between her eyes, she inhaled briskly and took a bigger gulp.

Nothing quirkier came to mind.

"Ayana."

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

love-1.gif

767668790183067658.png

"You're not Dagon." that nearly startled him. Childhood memories of being confused with Aeric flashed briefly but disappeared under the fixing treatment of the noonian fixer. "You're insane."

He sure was. With all the Jedi...responsibilities, he'd forgotten when was the last time he just had a simple, unburdened conversation. This felt delightful. Weightless. Like walking on air. Ayana felt like the right person at the right time and place.

Nothing stood in the fume's way. And even if he knew a Jedi technique to obstruct it, Dagon was pretty certain he wouldn't have applied it.

Another glass ordered, this time only a large gulp of it.

And then the fixer hit him like a sledgehammer. Cracking open walls of steel within, allowing shadows he safe kept from his closest to slither through the fissures and emerge into a conversation with a stranger.

"It sure does cauterize wounds." he muttered as he shook his glass lightly in thought before the fumes brushed away the gloom. The small grin reappearing as he shifted to lean sideways on the bar and face her."Come on, Ayana - bottoms up. Thought you soldiers could go on all night on these benders."

Though the cantina's filtration system was standardly operational, it did little good to diffuse the wafting chemical that had leaked into the festival. Ayana had felt loose for about an hour or so now, but with the fixer, she was starting to feel warm too.

Dagon made a face, and she took another sip of the drink. It was only a wayward glance that she cast over her shoulder that reminded her there was a clock ticking against her time here. Suri was waiting for the –– oh, just one more. She could already hear the chastizing from her seconds-older twin.
"Come on, Ayana - bottoms up. Thought you soldiers could go on all night on these benders."​
The way he said her name sounded nice, and she felt her cheeks growing hot. Maybe it was from the sting of the noonian fixer, or just..pure embarrassment that was making her flush. Maybe a bit of both. Again she felt like there was something coy to say just at the tip of her tongue. Maybe with another –– gulp –– she'd be a smoother talker. Or just...a talker at all.

"All night?" She tested the attempt, quickly abashed for even trialling that level of coquetry. Especially since he was leaning so close. And again, she realized how strange it was that he wasn't...dying to be in this proximity. No gaping wounds to be dressed, no fractures to splint.

"Maybe soldiers.." The way she said the word felt unfamiliar. She supposed she was part of the defense force, but it was still nascent and uncharacteristic. She quickly changed the direction of the topic " –– though if that's a challenge, I promise now Dagon I'm not gonna make it. But you probably wouldn't..notice." As if to sell her point, she jabbed her thumb over her shoulder to where her mirror was sitting a ways away. The likeness was..well. Identical.

"Like a gradeschool switcharoo."

When Dagon would look back, Ayana was grinning and managed a wink before setting her empty glass down and rising to the challenge to touch on what would have been Suri's glass.

love-1.gif

767668790183067658.png

All night.

The noonian fixer narrowed his eyes at her, chortled and took a sip of his drink. The thought of substituting fighting bad guys as the reason of long, exhausting nights for something far more...pleasant made the beverage far sweeter. The warmth from the drink switched its source - it radiated from Ayana's mellow form. A tender pull bolstered by the alcohol and fumes enveloping his mind.

" –– though if that's a challenge, I promise now Dagon I'm not gonna make it. But you probably wouldn't..notice." she jabbed her thumb over her shoulder to where her mirror was sitting a ways away. "Like a gradeschool switcharoo."

Dagon tilted his head to see over her shoulder and catch a sight that faintly sucked the color of his face. A- a twin? His face froze, mouth slightly open and with eyes unblinking. He craned his head, narrowed his eyes to pierce through the alcohol's blur and then whistled in surprise.

Turning his attention back to Ayana to see her wink at him with a dulcet grin coloring her face, Dagon let out a flabbergasted chuckle. "No way, hah! No way you've got a twin, too." for a moment Dagon was that same innocent boy in the wild adventures with his brother, then the dark truth of reality snuck in his mind making him purse his lips and inaudibly sigh.

The fixer kicked in to fix things, as it was meant to, and his expression shifted back into that same sweet-talking, easy going pretty boy from a moment ago. He clinked her glass again, then,

"Yeah, no - I'll definitely notice you." he let his blue eyes linger on hers.

Tag: Viera Viera
Attire: Dress
Objective: 1 - Hearts over Jedha

The situation was getting weird, someone was attempting to make an announcement about something but Kat couldn't hear what was being said. Tilting her head, Kat wasn't sure that was a tradition as fair as she could tell, perhaps a hoax or prank by an elderly native, but she didn't think it would be appropriate to say anything. Plus, she didn't really care about the blindfold. "Oh, interesting."

Finishing her strong whisky, Kat looked over to drink that Viera has, noting the look on her face as the sicky sweet drink hit her taste buds. Kat couldn't help but let out a small giggle as she watched Viera winced from the sweet drink, it was clearly not to her taste which was interesting to know. She leaned back in her chair as she listened to Viera's story and nodded her head as it seemed to be an interesting story that Viera had. Something that Kat could relate to and she felt a pull to learn more from the stranger.

"I am travelling around too, a little lost at the moment. I did do some work in the Silver Jedi Order but I moved on from there and looking to see if Galactic Alliance could be my home or if there was another place to go and someone could help me find that." Kat admitted, feeling the need to share and talk. Hoping that Viera would find her as interesting as she found Viera.

"Yeah, no - I'll definitely notice you."

If she hadn't been blushing enough before, she was now outright crimson. His alluring gaze was mesmerizing, and just as inviting as his tone. She found herself trapped, observing him up close. His eyes were like rain, his hair like dark rolling waves, and something about the interaction told him his soul was vast and deep like the ocean. One she wouldn't mind drowning in. Biting her lip to keep her grin from flashing too many teeth, she forced herself not to look away.

"Wait, too?" Ayana probed over the rim of her glass, making a clicking noise with her tongue when the liquor's sting pulled her cheeks. "What do you mean too? Like, also? Are you a twin?" An elated sort of expression overwhelmed her countenance and she shoved her glass to the side, eagerly adjusting to lean back in –– for scientific discovery of course. She gasped, reading the expression a little clearer (through the dull haze of her inebriated vision) "You are!"

"That means you have experience with twin telepathy of sorts."

The bartender, just out of view, reappeared in her peripherals enough to slide another glass each of the fixer their way. This time, she readily accepted –– reckoning that it made the dialogue flow easier. Otherwise she would have vomited from anxiety and nerves by now.

"I wonder if that translates between twin sets." Her elbow plunked on the bar top, leaning forward now with what she thought might be a bit more sultry of a pose. "Can you read my thoughts right now, Dagon?"

He reveled in the crimson shade emerging over her smooth, olive skin. Her captivating gaze seized him in an unshakeable grip. One even the Force couldn't untangle and one he certainly did not want to break. Like a siren's call drawing him in to indulge in every perfect detail of hers. From her silken strands of hair to the enticing full lips and back to her eyes of hazel. Eyes in which a spark flashed and his own illuminated back.

The smile pulled further at the corner of his lips.

Even when she brought back up the twin topic with glowing excitement, the smile didn't fade away.

That was a first.

No mention of his twin had ever brought back anything but gloom and sorrow before but something about Ayana just kept these emotions from resurfacing. He allowed himself to be carried by her exhilarated presence; the weightless sensation, as if resting on clouds, too pleasant to give up. And she really wasn't keen on letting him give up on it, either. Dagon didn't need the Force to see that.

"...can you read my thoughts right now, Dagon?" she asked leaning forward.

Neither did he need it now.

Heat rose up from his stomach to his chest.

"Yeah." he embraced her lips.

Ayana Vullen Ayana Vullen

! ! ! !

Was that what she had been thinking?! Verily, anything he answered with she might have just acquiesced to, but that had not been in her thoughts. Or...maybe it had been. Maybe it definitely had been. In any other situation like this, she'd been too overwhelmingly insecure to get to this point.

The little cocoons of anxiety in her stomach completed their metamorphosis to butterflies who frantically fluttered around her insides and wedged up in her throat. She managed to swallow them down before he had the chance to taste her panic.

Maybe it was twin telepathy, maybe it was the fixer, maybe it was the inebriant loose in the air, maybe it was the entire atmosphere of the cantina but time seemed to slow. So much so that she swore she could see the cogs of his mind wiring and synapses after synapses firing to motion. She was staring at his lips before he chose to move, and didn't even realize it until they started getting closer.

In the time it took for Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze 's signals to propagate from Ayana's eyes, down her optic nerves, into her visual neocortex it was happening. He was kissing her! Her body froze at first but slowly melted into his touch, reciprocating and lifting her hand to cup his cheek, encouraging him to linger. If she were hooked up to a heart rate monitor right now, the charts would be spiking and klaxons would be singing. Medics would be worried –– but that was for a different scenario. There was no concern to be found here, only pleasantly surprised bliss.

When the kiss broke, she didn't have the wherewithal nor want to move. She just..stayed close enough for her murmur to trace the outline of his mouth. She was characteristically speechless for a few seconds, before trying to call back to the earlier challenge.

"That was thoughtful. I've never really believed in psychics until now." She smiled, feeling the pull and curve of her face against his. A few of those nervous butterflies resurfaced, bouncing around her cheeks before they slipped out and took the shape of an explanation "I–– don't usually do this. I really don't but..that was..this is..this is nice."

It took all of her willpower to not look over her shoulder and try to read her sister's judging expression. Or, maybe not all of it. A good portion of her will had been reallocated to the raven-haired Jedi in front of her.

He could only focus on how tender she felt against his lips, how addictively she overwhelmed all his senses. There was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled over her cheeks and hers over his. Dagon snuck a guilty peek just to make sure this was no figment of his imagination. Their lips parted and a wave of warmth washed over him, invoking emotions he had forgotten he was capable of feeling and unfurling his senses as the taste of her silenced all thoughts, all demons, all ghosts.

He said nothing. He let his eyes to do the talking.

"That was thoughtful. I've never really believed in psychics until now." She smiled, feeling the pull and curve of her face against his. A few of those nervous butterflies resurfaced, bouncing around her cheeks before they slipped out and took the shape of an explanation "I–– don't usually do this. I really don't but..that was..this is..this is nice."

"I know."​

Ayana Vullen Ayana Vullen

Last edited:
KA-SIA-Banner.png

MISSION CODENAME: HEARTS OVER JEDHA (OPEN TO INTERACTION)
AGENT:
KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: [UPDATED] RESPOND TO SIA DIRECTOR
IVI
SECONDARY OBJECTIVES: ENJOY THE FESTIVAL WITH Gramani Fey’la Gramani Fey’la / REPRESENT GA PRESENCE AT EVENT
COVER ALIAS: N/A

CURRENT OUTFIT: RED SUNDRESS
reddress.jpg

Kalie felt her data pad buzz again in her handbag.

"Excuse me, I need to get this..." She said, turning away from him but then stopped and turned back to him again. It was evident that he was infected, and he appeared to be resisting whatever was coming over him. Probably not the best person to ask for help...

"Listen..." She said, "I'd go home and sleep it off if I were you, ok?" She gave him a quick smile which was only seen in her eyes as her face was still covered.

She walked away and pulled out the datapad, typed in the passcode, and read the message from IVI,

>>>> Interview and detain as many as you can. Other agents have been deployed to the area to subdue those affected. The effects should wear off after several hours. Do not let this trace back to the Intelligence Agency.

Kalie's eyes widened as she looked up at the large crowd of people, some of which were getting down right rowdy. It was overwhelming to the poor girl, the idea of getting this under control.

"How the kriff am I going to do this!!..." She exclaimed under her breath as her mind began to race through the possibilities. An idea began to formulate in her mind, which was good enough to get her feet walking cautiously back into the crowd, here eyes still furrowed as she wondered if this was a good idea.... or a very bad one...

She found someone who appeared to be a local security guard for the event and pulled him aside gently,

"Excuse me! Um... It appears that someone spiked the beverage stands with a... Fithouthi Herb concentrate... which makes people do... well.. this..." She waved her hand back towards the crowd, where people were acting rather rambunctious indeed. The guard looked on with wide eyes, apparently feeling overwhelmed himself at the situation.

"Is there a secure location where we could bring those who are infect... um... affected? They just need to sleep it off, haha!" She smiled and forced a laugh as she quickly pulled a piece of cloth off a nearby stand and brought it up to the guards face.

"Here! Let's wrap this around your mouth and nose." He looked at her with a confused expression,

"Wh... what is this for exactly?" He asked. Kalie scrambled,

"Oh! Um... Even the smell of the Fithouthi Herb can affect you! Quick!" He nodded frantically, helping her to wrap it around his face as he did not want to be affected like the others. And she sure as heck did not want him to fall in love with her on accident.

"Uhh... Location? Yes. Over here..." He led her through the crowd to a building near the outskirts of the festival. Kalie peeked inside,

"Perfect!" she said, "Now can I address the crowd?" He nodded and took her to the stage close by. She got up and beckoned the guard to come up and join her, to give her more validity as she addressed the festival goers.

"Excuse me! Can I have your attention please?!" She said into the microphone loudly, her voice echoing across the crowd and drowning out the other noises. Most of the people turned towards her. She instinctively performed a slight curtsy for some reason, she wasn't entirely sure why... it just felt like the appropriate thing to do.

"Ah, yes! Hello! Thank you!" She said, "So I'm sure, as many of you have noticed, there has been some pretty intense flirtation going on today! haha!" Another forced laugh,

"Well... it appears that someone spiked the beverage stands with a Fithouthi Herb concentrate! Haha! Those silly jokesters!" She cringed at her own dialogue. A man who was currently drinking a beverage instantly spewed it out of his mouth in horror.

"Well the good news is... it is NOT a big deal at ALL! No need to worry! It will wear off in a few hours and you'll be back to normal! Yay!" She fist bumped the air in awkward celebration,

"But we have set up a place for those who are affected by the drug to come to and let it wear off... because... i mean it is a little distracting, let's be honest! So if you can just bring anyone who is acting strange over HERE..." She pointed from the stage at the building, "That would be amazing! Thank you for your help and... yeah! Don't drink the kool aid! haha..." She trailed off as she rolled her eyes at her ridiculous display. She noticed at least ten people who seemed to be infected who were now zeroing in on her at the stage, apparently because of the attention she had just drawn to herself.

"Great." She sighed as she began to lead her new crowd of admirers towards the building. "Come on! Come here! Good job! gooood boy!" She continued to encouraged them as they drooled after her.

Her speech seemed to be working as many people were now pulling the infected over to the building as well... she counted at least 30 so far.

After they were all inside the building, she squeezed herself outside and forced the door closed, placing a lock on the door, then leaning back up against the door and letting out a big sigh. What a day!

The building was filled with all kinds of strange sounds from all the infected people inside. Kalie pulled out her datapad and typed up a message to IVI

Contained 30 so far. Please have agent bring Fithouthi Herb concentrate to spike beverage stand... diverting attention from true source.

She slid the data pad back into her bag and rested her head back against the door with the people murmuring inside. She looked up into the beautiful sky...

Suddenly tears filled her eyes as her heart began to grieve the utter loss of this would-be perfect day with Gramani Fey’la Gramani Fey’la ...

She pulled her scarf up quickly over her eyes as the tears streamed down her face quietly. Inside she was confused as to why she was having such a strong reaction... wondering if this was somehow an affect of the airborne gas... But that seemed odd if that was the case... The gas was suppose to provide a strong connection and sensation of love, right?

But she couldn't help but blame the gas for her strong emotions of loss, a very strong emotion that almost seemed as if it desired to rip her completely out of the present and pull her all the way back to when her mother had died...

The only times she had ever experienced love had been bridled with intense fear and the unbearable weight of eternal separation. And so, as the gas finally made its way into her bloodstream, it produced a very different effect on the poor girl.

In the midst of this joyful celebration of love that was heard all around her... Kalie wept silently behind the safety of her scarf as the fear and grief overtook her.

- ATTENTION TOP SECRET SPYNET DATA -

- MUST PROVIDE DESCRAMBLER CODE TO ACTIVATE SPYNET MISSION DATABASE -

- DESCRAMBLER CODE : 7TYB09GHJU3E44102

- CODE ENTERED, WELCOME DEPUTY CHIEF, CODENAMED LION KING

- OPERATIVES: DEPUTY CHIEF GRAMANI FEY'LA

ADDITIONAL INFO: DEPUTY CHIEF GRAMANI FEY'LA HAS TAKEN HIS PERSONAL SHIP TO JEDHA FOR A PERSONAL MISSION. DETAILS ARE UNKNOWN. SIA AGENTS IN FACINITY AMONG OTHER ALLIANCE FORCES. FOLLOWING ESCAPE FROM THE BYSS SKIRMISH, GRAMANI AND THE SPYNET HAVE BEEN PIECING TOGETHER SULAREN AN HIS SECRET ORGANIZATION, ONE ARDOUS MISSION AT A TIME. THE ORGANIZATION, CODENAMED PALPATINE WILL SOON BE UNCOVERED.

- SIA AGENT & DEPUTY CHIEF OF BOTHAN SPYNET, GRAMANI FEY'LA -
Reporting

Tags: Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

Gramani walked forward along the rigid pathway. The sand blowing back and forth across the limestone slabs by his feet.

When his contact called in and told him of what the SIA had done here on Jedha with releasing their secret gas, he didn't much bother with it. This had happened a few times in the past with other toxins being released on accident or sometimes on purpose.

However, when he had heard that his special someone was onworld and being effected by the gas, he dropped his typical routine and zipped to Jedha. On arrival, he had heard that the Festival of Love had been declared. Amplified by the love gas, it was in full swing by the time Gramani arrived and seemed to have been going on for a long while before. He landed and began his search for her. Conveniently, she had invited him to the Festival regardless.

Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez . She was one of the few people in the galaxy that was truly special to him. Precious even, though he would never admit it openly. They had first crossed paths on Arkania and since paired together on a few other missions. Gramani was also an official SIA agent after all. Over time, they both grew closer, with Gramani's typical distrust of humans generally gone having found someone he became truly fond of.

Then right before, he made his journey to Byss to investigate Sularen and his secret group of Imp buddies, Kalie all but disappeared for a while. At first, he just figured that she was assigned to a top secret deep undercover op, and perhaps she was. But week after week and no word, not even an encrypted message sent through a tiny slip drive. He usually didn't worry, but he found himself distressed. Distressed about her. He had never felt this way about another being before. Kalie and him very technically not dating or anything at the time, but they had been on several missions together, a few where it was just the two of them. Gramani kind of viewed them as dates, he wasn't really sure what to make of it or what he was feeling towards her. He was always taught to never get too attached to anyone, for as it best fit the job, but he still believed that he had begun to understand her, in a deeper way. Gramani always had that skill, but he had imagined it would be in use for something like this. Behind her personas and masks, he began to see the real Kalie. Not too different from her overall spy persona, but with a bit of fear, and a deeper emotional shell. He could see the scars on her, not psychical, but otherwise as well. He would know, he had those same type of scars too. In Gramani's eyes, it was almost like they were meant to be or something crazy like that. Both were spies, both hid parts of their true selves. Overall, they just fit together so well.

One day, while at Spynet HQ, his datapad lit up. Upon it was a message from Kalie. All it said was that she was back from wherever she was and wanted to see him again. He remembered how his Bothan face lit up when he glared at the screen. A weeks later, they were back in the swing of things just like before. Doing spy missions together here and there. In this time, he revealed to her that he was apart of the Bothan Spynet. To his surprise, she had already suspected that. Oh man, she was good.

The truth was, Gramani was worried.

Worried that he was falling for her. He tried to hold back his passion when they were together and remain more composed. However, he found himself becoming more and more into her.
Maybe they were meant to be.

At this point, taking in his tumultuous past , Gramani wasn't sure of anything.

He continued down the pathway and soon reached the Festival. Immediately he could spot the gas and where it was manifesting. He put on his portable breathing filter to block out the gas. In fact, this gas would work against him as it might make him say things to Kalie that he wasn't really ready to say.

Moments later, he found himself assisting security in calming the crowd and herding them into contained shelters where the effects would wear off over time.

Then he spotted her.

She was leaning against a wall of one of the buildings. With a scarf over her face, it looked like she had been affected by the gas. However, even from a distance as Gramani moved towards her quickly, he made out that she was possibly sad, weeping even. He rushed towards her and stopped right in front of her. Her head still pointing at the ground in sadness. He expressed an empathetic look towards his girl, as he moved closer to possibly hold her. As he did, he slowed and spoke.

"Hey you", said Gramani trying to get her attention. "Are you ok, darling?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom