Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Bryn'ing Down The House [Jedi v. Bryn'adûl]

// SABER ONE // Y-Wing [Modified] // Ryv Ryv
// OBJECTIVE //
Slay the dragon
// THEMATIC // Die Young
// FOCUS // Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Weyland Castril Weyland Castril @Whoever else
cqs1XXW.png
Maynard let off a heavy breath and opened his eyes on the ascent, eventually pitching the Y-Wing to the side in order to gauge a view of the target he'd just bombarded to see it tumble to the earth beneath. The Jedi's face lit up with a deeply satisfying grin and began to let out a laugh before he choked down the same breath at the sight of Loske's X-Wing knocked out and down unto the surface beneath.

"Shit!" He said before he pulled the sticks to level the Y-Wing abruptly even as they flew up and away from the field of battle before he reared the starbomber back around the to face the direction of the crashed starfighter. Taking his hands from the controls he set down his helmet unto the console of the canopy before he reached to pull down a balaclave like garment that finished off the ensemble of his strike team armor. Seeing the Acumen HUD light up in his vision he spoke through to Ryv.

<"Alright umm...yeah you're gonna have to take on over."> Maynard says before he forces open the cockpit, the high winds blasting it out to the side before soon enough Maynard would begin to under the straps to his seat much to the protest of his BB unit nestled into the astromech compartment.

<"Yeah I know buddy but I gotta I save her. Ryv- take the reins!"> He said before all but 'falling' from the side of the Y-Wing in a rapid descent toward the ground, activating the micro repulsor jets attached to his suit as he made way toward the ground. While he might've been silent externally, inside he was all but cursing every life choice he'd made as it flashed before his eyes before the sight of the surface growing before him. Soon enough he landed into the dirt with a roll into the cloud of dust, the armor protecting him from a lion's share of the damage but even still he let off a low groan of pain from the impact.

<"Ah...fuck-."> Maynard let off before he shifted his gaze back up toward the downed X-Wing belonging to Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt , barely getting his footing as he ran toward her.

<"Loske!"> He barked out in hopes of catching her attention, nearly tripping over nothing as he made way toward the crash.

tumblr_oozbhlrLm51tyuv6po3_500_1.png

There was no time to react to the barrage of spiker rounds -- not for Kelsie, at least. In the blink of an eye a glowing blue shield had appeared in front of her, and she watched the superheated metal rounds bounce off or clatter to the ground in front of the shield. The Jedi had saved her. Twice now. She turned to look at him, watching as a dozen bolts slammed into his armor, forcing him to stagger back. What an idiot, making himself an easier target... but she was alive, and she needed to get out of here.

The man called his mount over to shield her further, but she could see that the Bryn'adûl were bringing a lot more to the table. She couldn't quite make it out through what was left of the ink, but it seemed that the front line had caught up with them. The Draeyde had already torn through the Noghri, but it seemed something was slowing them down just a little. Something was leading them, too... big Drael in big special armor, right at the front. He was starting to steal the Jedi's Force blinding, but it seemed he was rather occupied. Taking down their leader would send the beasts on a rampage -- or at least, she hoped it would -- so as the antimatter round fitted into the chamber she propped the rifle up on her knee, shifting slightly so she could see her target.

Click.

It was time to do as the Jedi said, though honestly the A-class should've got out of there already. She grabbed her rifle and began to run again, her left arm hanging rather limply at her side, slowing her movement. Oh, and the bleeding, that was probably bad for her agility. Kelsie moved as quickly as she could, finally coming in view of the lowered cargo ramp of her ship. A few of the crew had been waiting outside, blasters ready. As soon as she came into view she yelled at them to begin the takeoff sequence.

The woman stumbled and fell onto the deck, but the adrenaline lasted long enough for her to give a few more orders before she passed out and was taken to the med bay.

A man can change his stars
OBJECTIVE: Get Everyone out of here.
EQUIPMENT: Armor | Hand Cannon | Lightsaber
COMPANION: Narma, The best Girl!
ALLIES: Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan Salamander Salamander Or'Fol Moric Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara
ENEMIES: Osam Osam Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma Hrajlmak'Natok Hrajlmak'Natok Hraelga Nacht

No longer having that smaller shield projector, I knew I was down my shielding system. I would have to rely more upon my force powers, or that of whatever else I had at my disposal. She was defended for the moment. However, I needed to now not focus on her. I needed to get this other... thing that was attacking these other people. I needed to get the Captain to the Ship, as well as this person. I looked towards the blue shield. Seeing it move along with the Captain. Good. She could move and make her way there.

The shield upon my arm flared to life. The Blue Light-Shield snapped and hummed akin to a lightsaber. The Light held in my hand. I knew, that if I drew the attention to myself, the light, the blinding light of the force, would make a much larger signal to attack me. Kind of the purpose. Decked out in armor meant to protect me against a wide range of weapons, Narma growled again at those who shot. Spiked rounds lodged into her armor.

She didn't howl with pain, so her armor may have been just enough to protect her, but lodged the rounds within. The light from my hands was draining suddenly. Taking it away from me. Fine, Have the light. I released the connection to the blinding light. Letting it fade as whomever had the force among these creatures could have it. They would likely get a little power, but not much. Blinding light was not difficult to conjure should you simply focus enough. I could have fought it, but lending an enemy my strength would do me no favors.

Narma was being surrounded. Four massive creatures with tusk like protrusions aiming to get at her. Using the Smoke as much as they could before planning to attack. However, Narma is not just your average Tuk'ata. While she was larger than her brethren, she was also much faster. Muscle and sinew that had been altered by Alchemy of the flesh. What these Bryn failed to realise, is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Twisting around as though she were chasing her tail, the loyal mount waited for them. Being a creature of semi-sentience, it wasn't difficult to understand the weapons upon these creatures. Glowing evil spots. Backing up as much as she could. Then ran directly at one of these beast tanks. Twisting to run in the circle before leaping almost double her own. While they could be fast and agile, a creature meant to be a mount, to get into situations just as fast as she could get out of them, was faster, and could jump exceedingly tall heights. Clearing the distance required to leap over one before rushing.

In the mean time, I focused my efforts to get one more person. The weird creature that had been fighting with us. He just stopped moving. Almost as though he had been paralyzed. There was a Force User here. One who could drain my strength, and another who could freeze those around him.

Ripping a grenade like device from my armor, I held it in my hand. Pulling the pin and letting the latch still hold. Rushing over towards the individual who was frozen. The extra hand thrust out at him. The rounds coming for him as I closed the distance. Stopped dead in their tracks. No direct barrier was formed. One could not see where the barrier was. A War Shield. An invisible manifestation of the force akin to Telekinesis. While yes, one could likely tell where the barrier was if seeing the rounds stop in their tracks, It was held only for a moment to close the gap between myself and this thing.

"Pack and Go!"

I loved Narma. She was such a good companion. Rushing over to both of us with her tongue hanging out as though she were excited about all of this. Even though there was blood from the creatures upon her. I wasted no time as she came to a stop by literally dropping to the ground and sliding about a foot to a stop. I yanked this guy, who's force signature seemed familiar too me, and threw him onto Narma.

Another volley of rounds came for us. Having all of their targets in one spot. I just smiled as they couldn't understand, I had shield, after shield after shield to defend myself against these weapons. The Deployment of the Kavacha Shield fizzled to life in front of our position with my outstretched hands. I had about 30 seconds of the double barrier of Kinetic and Energy weaponry. They had needles, but I had no clue if they used anything else. Narma turned around, and in a sudden revelation to any who were paying attention to her, the tail leading to the base of her skull opened up into multiple prehensile limbs. Reaching around me my waist and hefting me onto her back. The Needles smacking into the shield, One getting damn near close to smacking me again.

I didn't need to say anything else as Narma started to run into the starport as fast as she could. GIven she was carrying two people, one of which was decked out in full blown battle armor, and the other having about the size of three grown men... She wasn't as fast as she could be, but much faster than what any human could sprint.

"You good Man? Freezing up in battle isn't a good tactic."

Taking that moment to release the grenades lock that I had prepared earlier, a dampener aerosol. Smoke hissed out of the device. The purpose of the smoke was the reduce blaster weaponry, however, the nature of the can, dissipating heat, meant i could not longer see those behind us with infrared. A cold smoke. One that could hide people just as easily as prevent a blaster shot, or heated rounds.

Last edited:
Explosions happened everywhere, and there were spikes in the Force that she knew belonged to people she had begun developing bonds. Shaking thoughts from her mind, she continued forward through the ink. It was something she had never experienced before, and as it clung to her power armor, she felt her body weigh down slightly. The repulsors helped keep her moving. Fighting continued around her, beings ripping each other apart. It seemed they needed the darkness to continue their fight from her understanding since nothing decided to get in her face.​

Yelling and movement sound picked up through, with a blink of her eye, the lenses she wore zoomed in. A lizard was protecting the glowing Jedi, and then soon, they were retreating. Exhaling, Allyson saw that it was both too late and now responsible for covering their exit. The silent communication with her and Bait (droid in the ship), kept them in touch as he relayed the information of the giant dragon mount crashing into the city - along with the losses. Allyson cursed as she rode the zip cord back into the cockpit. Her pistol fired at whatever if anything came near her as she climbed back in. Taking control, she radioed to the rest of the squadron.​

As the bobcat fired, giving the two retreating from the ink explosion, Allyson’s comm lit up. She listened to the chatter of where the trail of smoke had landed and cursing under her breath. After a few moments of covering the retreat, the bobcat took off towards the unmistakable shadow that was the dragon.​

(pls let me know if I missed something I am lost :D)​

Osam Osam Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Kaleleon Kaleleon Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Weyland Castril Weyland Castril

Tags: Kaleleon Kaleleon | Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan | Salamander Salamander

The spiker leveled off towards the frame of the assailing albino beast, Osam's eyes locked upon it with clear and murderous intent. The thing would leap at him again, no doubt, and he would need to quick-fire a shot before dodging another blow. He was still dripping blood from his first wound, and the idea of opening up a second one was as appealing as rolling around in a bog. He didn't think the injury at his hip as severe, but it still ached with a sharp sting and it still leaked with a steady drip. There was only so much blood within a body, and the Major knew what happened if even most of it managed to escape the confines of its meat casing.

A moment passed as the creature prepared to strike only to still suddenly as if touched by an icy hand from afar. It seemed that reinforcements had arrived from neighboring streets and pathways to provide support to the ill-equipped band of drones, and what might've passed for a grin spread across the Major's face. The spiker barked as a burst of superhot molten rounds were poured towards the immobile beast, aiming to lop off a couple of its extra legs with the firepower.

There was a sudden amount of intense commotion as another large creature of non-Bryn'adul origin leaped towards the pair, the armored Jedi warrior from earlier mounted atop it. Had he managed to escape the encroaching grasp of the reinforcements and the drone forces To look at his armor revealed that he had been bitten several times now by spiker rounds, and Osam understood instantly that he was attempting simply to retreat. For an instant, he wished that he had possessed some form of poison to slide across his kukri so that he might plunge it into the side of the man as he evacuated, but he had no such item of vengeful killing.

He raised his spiker again, spilling the remaining shots in the clip towards the newcomer creature and its Jedi comrade even as they scooped up the eight-legged albino and fled into the distance. Whether he had managed to inflict any sort of severe damage or injury to either of them was difficult to discern since it had all happened so quickly, but he hoped that at the least he had been able to cripple the albino so as to prevent its redeployment. Eventually, a sort of cold fog dispelled from behind the retreating trio, and it became impossible to perceive them through it, allowing them their exit. Upon examination it seemed that the sniper had also managed to escape them, meaning that the only casualties of the conflict had belonged to Honoghr's proud natives and the Bryn'adul forces.

Reloading his weapon, the drone Major run back towards the forces he had assumed under his command, all the while keeping an eye out for the Shaman who had brought the reinforcements. It was not typical to approach such ones while they were busy with battle, nor at all for Sraelvun unless there was urgent news, but throughout the mess, Osam had thought he had seen something uncanny:

The Dreddikast falling from the sky.

Ship: Jade's Wind
Strike Team: Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Weyland Castril Weyland Castril | & anyone else? i'm sorry! so many tags idk!
Target: Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Battlemeld - It was inexplicable but useful. The coordination that came with it would have taken several runs with Weyland Castril Weyland Castril , but sharing his intentions through an ethereal tether allowed the pair to twist around the massive multi-eyed dragon and deliver blow after blow. It remained seemingly unharmed. “Can you see any weaknesses on this thing?!”

"Trying to source them out now, give me a moment to-"

A beat.

"The- they're Force-sensitive?"

She shuffled through various neutral coronal shades, scanning, downloading as much information as she could - there was no alignment

"No, it's something else, but that beast...is?" she panned the view ports

Weyland said:
"He's going for the shuttles! Watch for the Ra'maks, their tri-beams are incredibly powerful. They'll eviscerate us if we get hit."

She jammed the thrusters forward, and sped into a half roll, flipping the craft upside down before pulling back through a half loop - she dove. The R-wing's faint glint of metal emerging from stealth with a unnatural smoothness on its edge. A staccato of laser shots flashed the Ra'mak War Beasts from above, before she leveled the fighter and rained several more blows as she trailed its body.

She let on as she bobbed and wove her own path through the valley of explosions.

"I-"

Mhnnm

A sharp neural uneasiness washed over her frame - someone essentially snatched themselves away from the meld, and uhh that was never pleasant for those involved.

The lightfight around the dragon was overwhelming. Rightfully, all the starfighters unleashed salvo after salvo against the multi-eyed and winged creature. It took everything she could just to maintain a hovering position above the creature, dipping and weaving it's wild wingspan that beat with almost seismic power.

Loske said:

"Loske!"

Weyland said:
His lack of practice in the cockpit nearly claimed his life. In a sudden flash, the broadside of his X-Wing had been slashed nearly in half, one set of his wings had been struck. His mind wanted to scream, instinctively retracting himself from them mind meld as to not distract anyone.

"We-yland! Dammit!"

But she could still feel "Loske! Hey feed into me!" Romi fined tuned her senses into a sharp funnel that shot through their mental link in order to stay Loske' anxiety over an inevitable collision course.

She banked hard, and followed the large plummet.

OOC: Let me know if I missed anything! My tags are iffy in this thread & got lost a bit lol

Lead High Lord Soveriegn Imperator Grandmaster
Equipment: None
Objective: Reach the Venture-class Star Galleon's bridge, Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor
Allies: Bryn’adûl

After several more seconds of dodging security measures and phasing through the walls, ceilings, and other structures, Reosyvern slammed into a service space. The flaps on his neck flared out, his huge, plated body breathed heavily. Due to his cybernetic enchantments his muscles had an immense amount of strength and endurance, but even so he had limits to how much sprinting and maneuvering he could do. His three pairs of eyes scanned the service space for combatants or droids, though he saw none. That wasn’t uncommon, it wasn’t a traveling corridor. If he had any sort of sense on slicing or had demolitions with him this service space may have been of more strategic advantage. Reosyvern wasn’t a slicer though, nor a demolition expert, so the service space served as a relatively concealed space to catch his breath.

“I have to be close. He thought to himself. If he started at the middle decks, then by now he was in the upper decks. He’d have to start entering corridors to find the bridge if he wanted to seize it. The issue was that entering the corridors was tactically a disadvantageous play. He racked his brain for a solution. His greatest strengths were his raw power, durability, straight line speed, and ability to phase through solid matter. A distance fight wouldn’t play to the majority of his strengths, that left only close combat as a sound option. That was a given though, how could he be sure to engage the enemy only at close range? He could try to draw them out from the bridge, he could feign being powerless, exhausted out of his ability to use the force even one more time, and the take them on by surprise. Though the reality was that they’d probably leave him in the corridor for as long as possible, then jump to hyperspace back to some shipyard where he’d be hunted down by a much larger force of enemies. Not only that, every second he wasted increased the probability that the starship would be blasted a part by fleet combat, destroying Reosyvern along with the Venture-class.

This was a predicament. He’d need time to think through his next plan of action.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
// SABER THREE // Y-Wing [Modified]
// TAGS // Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus
// OBJECTIVE // Pay for the Sins of Others
// THEMATIC //
Shenanigans ( Maynard -> Loske tbh)
cqs1XXW.png

"Whatcha mean by that, bruh?" Ryv called over the commlink as he continued blasting at each and every living-ship that wandered too close. The mass of gore that floated aimlessly through the stars left the kiffar a bit sick, but he couldn't be bothered to care about it right then. There were much bigger problems. Like whatever Maynard decided would be a good idea in that instant. The bubble swiveled at his command, facing point, just in time for Ryv to see Maynard's body free-falling from the cockpit to the crashed world below. "Dude! Dude no, what in the f-" he caught himself at the last minute and gasped as the nose of the Y-Wing dipped and began a swift descent towards the planet's surface.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," Ryv repeated the single word like a mantra as he began fiddling with the bubble turret's controls. "Alright, BD, hold on! This might be the dumbest thing we ever try!" he called out to the small droid as it latched onto his jacket. Ryv cracked the bubble and pushed it up, his hair and jacket were immediately blown back by the wind as it raced against the falling craft. The droid nearly screeched his disagreement over the Jedi's actions. "Yes! I know this is awful! What else do you want me to do, crash?" he asked the rhetorical question before pressing his foot against the lip of the latch that once held the turret's bubble in place.

"Oohhh, hur-dur, Ryv! You gon' don' diddly grab them their reins! On Concord Dawn, we don't land our ships! We different! You dumb, corn-fed..." Ryv muttered a series of violent obscenities one should not say in front of children before leaping from the Y-Wing as well. He took a deep breath, tucked his arms against his side, and began the dogged race against the much heavier vessel. The Y-Wing inched further from him as time pressed on, leaving the kiffar with a shrinking window to catch up with Loske, Maynard, and his one-way ticket off this hellhole. Ryv closed his eyes and reached out with a gloved hand. He blocked the chaotic surroundings from his mind and reached out with the force. He took hold of the vessel and pulled with all his might, slowing it's descent long enough for his body to collide with the side of the cockpit. His hands wrapped onto the ridge of the cockpit for dear life.

"Oh, Maynard," Ryv began as he swung a leg up and over the side. "If you don't get laid, dude, I'm gonna lose my goddamned mind," his complaining came to an end as he fell onto the seat and closed the cockpit behind him. His hand reached out and took hold of the stick, pulling back on the controls, narrowly avoiding a visceral crash that would've been the end of the kiffar and the BD unit holding onto the Jedi for dear life.

Ryv leveled the Y-Wing out and directed the ship towards a nearby clearing to put down.

Equipment: Sword | Long-Axe | Shield | Sun Quaker | Barricas Oil | Armour |
Mount: The Dreddikast Beast
Theme: X

Pain creeped in from all sides as the numb shock subsided, composure and awareness quickly returned as his hands clenched into fists, pushing himself upright as his arm extended in adjacent directions, palms opening as he summoned the discarded weapons. Calling the Sword to his right and the Axe to his left - the weapons cutting through the air at incredible speed as they reached his opened palms. Tathra quickly put the Sword onto his back, seemingly magnetised to his frame as his off-hand fell by his wayside.

Opaque eyes watched as some short distance away a human female burst from the cockpit of an X-Wing, his attention turning to the murmuring Beast behind him. His crimson paw spread across the surface of its black scales.

5cHau2F.png
The Dreddikkast retreated into a cocoon of its own making, its scales, like a obelisk statue as dark energies began to circulate in its vicinity. Meditating as the creatures focus shifted entirely into Tathra. The Titan returned his focus to his attackers, two of which now stood just beyond the destroyed Jedi vessel. The women was staggering her way toward him.

Tathra walked left, encircling as in a few quick steps he was several metres away from the Dreddikkast. The X-Wing being piloted by the Jedi Knight made no short amount of noise as it came hurdling down on a unavoidable path toward them. Tathra almost instinctively turned on his left side, slashing upward with the Axe; the vorpal red strike cut the plummeting X-Wing in half as it came crashing down.

However, it seemed as though the ship was merely a diversion as just on the edge of Tathra's periphery a man-sized blur crashed into the ground behind him and in between the survivors at the crashed X-Wing and him. Tathra turned on his heel, Long-Axe held aloft in his dominant hand as a he stepped back twice.

This was it. The moment he had been waiting for, these brave fools would fall and his strength would grow. They would find he was driven by something more than their frantic determination, but a frenzy born of Truth.

[Written with assistance from Weyland Castril]

TAGS
Galactic Alliance - Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Ryv Ryv | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Weyland Castril Weyland Castril | Romi Jade Romi Jade |

The Bryn'adûl - Hrajlmak'Natok Hrajlmak'Natok | Reosyvern Reosyvern | Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma | Osam Osam | Avrak Avrak |

Wearing: Jedi Strike Armour, Shield
Carrying: Lightsaber
In: X-01 Starfighter
Strike Team: Ryv Ryv , Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt , Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt , Romi Jade Romi Jade , Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

Weyland knew they wouldn't get a second lucky shot. He jumped ship, letting the crashing X-Wing buy him time. Weyland's neural link to the armour allowed him to generate additional thrusters on his hands and upper back alongside those built into his boots; jetting down at incredible speed to land behind Tathra.

As he expected the X-Wing he'd thrown at him did nothing but turn his back. Even a small victory was an achievement all the same. As he came down, the torn up ground cracked underneath the powerful kinetic force of the armour going at such a high velocity. The repulsion units on his armour dissolved into the armour as his body was washed in green and red. The light of his already ignited lightsaber battling against the heat of the nearby Axe. His suit already adjusting to compensate with seemingly volcanic heat.

To think, without these suits - Loske, Weyland might have both already been dead and Mayanrd stuck in the air with Ryv. He had no idea where Allyson was, how could they have split off like that? The panic intertwined with adrenaline as the full stature of his enemy was revealed. The gravity seemed thicker, dense as the air was forcefully pulled back down into his throat, in awe. A singular moment passed as Weyland froze in place took his Shield from his back, connecting it to a gauntlet constructed by the nanotech on his left wrist.

The force surged through him, propelling him to act. No moment could be wasted, all their heaviest hitters weren't even in the fight. He had to keep his fellow Jedi, his friends - alive. Weyland swung outward in a flourish at Tathra's wrist as two small missiles were instantly created, and ejected from his back. The small projectiles would explode with cryoban spray if they hit the Titan.

Engaging: Ghrom the Molten
Target: All Life
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A black cold washed over Hrajlmak. Force drain was pulling on the fibres of his being, exhausting and killing him. This fight would have to be shorter than he had hoped. Fortunately he had no mental capacity spent on legions of war-beasts. Here it was just him and the Rock, affording him the focus he needed to survive. Hrajlmak concentrated on his own fortitude, putting up an effective barrier to the cold draining. Though this wasn't a long-term solution.
That weapon was big, the Rock even bigger. Hrajlmak knew what advantage he held. He ran forward and aimed a brief volley of lightning at the Hurikanian's face before sidestepping in an effort to circle around it.

Whirlwind of the Cosmic Force
Equipment: Cuirass | Staff
Tags: Osam Osam | Leknion | Hrajlmak'Natok Hrajlmak'Natok | Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus
Nuisances:[Engaging:] Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan [her gun basically]
Forces:
Rhivaks, Brumaks, Savage Drones, Drones, Brutes, Shamans,

It seemed as quickly as their forces had arrived, the supporters of the evacuation process were in the midst's of their retreat. The trap had been sprung upon them and all of Honoghr would burn before the days end.

However before the success came, pain brought a disparaging wound to bare. The Primarch turned his open hand to the trajectory of the projectile, not able to see it nor feel it but rather in his heart the force screamed that it was there.

The projectile collided with the force; the last second defence unable to absorb the offensive shot entirely. From palm to a small amount of his wrist, the Primarch's hand dissolved into flaming ash. The Primarch howled in pain as his staff leeched out with white tendrils, consuming the lives of six Drones almost immediately.

His hand was not restored but the pain was banished from his form.

"Insolent naves!" The Primarch growled, pulling his now stump to his chest.

Honoghr // x01-Skywalker Class // JTSP // Grounded
Strike team objective: Go for The Head

To fight the horde, aaaahh!

Her focus was split between the glowering scarlet titan and Weyland Castril Weyland Castril 's X-Wing making a b-line for the chieftan.

While she set her sights on the titan not far from the wreckage, the suit puffed biofoam to address her wounds. The invisible machinations of Romi Jade Romi Jade had done some justice in her not totally freaking out, but this wasn't the ideal situation. She released a breath and did her best to keep her mind open for the battlemeld master to access and do her thing. Calming breaths were difficult with this much toxic vapour around - the smoke was laden with the thick stench of gasoline and she gave way to a coughing fit while it 8violated her lungs.

Something at the nape of her neck tingled. A familiar sensation that usually meant she should increase the awareness of her surroundings. It didn't take long to understand why. Loske heard the surprisingly close and familiar, but modulated voice of Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt 's shout before she saw him cutting through the smoke and unsettled clouds of dust. She mouthed his name in surprise, her throat too dry to respond with an equally appropriate shout. ..How did he..?

The heat of the moment was severed by the severance of Weyland's X-Wing. As Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus had done with her ship, he did to Weyland's. That searing glow exploded from his axe, cutting through the X-Wing and she choked out a burst of terror at the Jedi Knight's expense. That weapon was a nightmare! In two parts, the ship broke apart overhead in plumes of fire and crashing down to either side of the other Jedi that were rising from Loske's crash site.

"May!" Instinctively, she reached out to snap up his wrist and pull herself closer to him to reduce the breadth of the barrier they needed to erect. Her body ached with the movement, and she grimaced and dropped to a knee while the force born gossamer bubble appeared over the pair, fire and the body of the X-Wing knocked against it and falling to either side. Within a few seconds, it fizzled out and she rose to stand again - squinting through the smoke that stung at her eyes. As if the suit was intuitive enough to realize the strain, it's nanoparticles reconstructed so only her cheeks and mouth were exposed again.

Weyland was in there alone now. "Come on," she encouraged. Maynard's arrival helped alleviate most of the dread she'd felt when she'd been limping solo between her crashsite and the Titan. With a slight limp to her sprint, she moved to vault through the mess of the splintered ship around them while tracking the intentions of the Jedi Knight. The coordination that Master Jade was empowering them with would be critical if they wanted to make their hits count. With this many people organized against a single opponent, he could easily use their strikes against one another. No matter how many times the group had trained together against the replica droids.

It looked like Weyland was seeking to disarm the the Titan. Hopefully the coordination she and Outrider boasted in the skies translated to the ground as well. It sucked that her speed was compromised with a limp and some bruising. The suit did its best to manage the inefficiencies of its wearer, compensating with bacta and biofoam.

Tathra was facing them. Leaping forward, she activated the suit's cloaking device to help conceal part of her approach. Zig zagging like a cat through the sand, adrenaline suffocated any protests from the pain. In an instant, she'd perilously put herself between the sleeping dragon and it's rider, sliding from the side to behind Tathra - her golden blade manifesting at the same time as her physical outline and seeking to draw a slash against his hamstring to reduce the power in his stance and give more of an opening for the other two to disarm him.

Kinda in the distance Ryv Ryv // Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

Leknion

L
Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Leknion smelled blood upon the wind. He and his legion had been burning the country side and with the flames of war came the ambrosia that was a sickly sweet crimson ichor. Leknion hungered for more of the delicious morsel that was the flesh of these aliens. Many of his troops had been ladened down with treasure, but all had deigned to feast.

They gorged their bellies upon the foolish warriors who stood in their path, they gorged upon the women as they screamed protecting their homes, and they gorged upon the youth hiding within. It was a day of delicacies.

They approached a small village, Leknion and his troops hung in loose formation, but at the sign of more life they entered a blood frenzied charge. Eager to enter the new killing field and let the blood letting begin again.

Leknion headed the charge with a devilish smile and a feral look to his eyes...

// SABER ONE //
// OBJECTIVE // Put Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus on a T-Shirt
// FIGHT THEME //
Parabola
// FOCUS // Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Weyland Castril Weyland Castril | @Whoever else
cqs1XXW.png
He might've pressed Loske further on her status in the midst of this carnage were Tathra not crucial feet away. That revelation drew widened eyes from him beneath the visor projecting his acumen HUD - the lifeform scanners clinging to the massive Draelvisier's form as it faced toward them. It was then his fight of flight triggered and it typically did for the young jedi - it urged him to fight against far greater odds.

Swiftly drawing his DL-44 Outlaw on the approach he took aim down the primitive scope as the targeting laser shot out to make contact with Tathra's neck, the Jedi sending off a supercharged round toward his neck in open futility.

In uniformity with Blue's move to slice at the beast's hamstring Maynard offered another set of pulses from the repulsors fixed to his boots, holding a hand out to draw his saber from his belt with the force, barely sparing a split second before the cobalt blade ignited in his hand, holding it in a reverse sword grip he sought to drive and down and cut through Tathra's shoulder with the plasmatic blade before kicking off from his head to surge him toward the ground behind the Bryn'adul warlord. Quickly back to his feet with a roll he holstered the pistol and grasped the hilt of his saber in both hands - readying himself in an unorthodox stance lower to the ground.

Equipment: Sword | Long-Axe | Shield | Sun Quaker | Barricas Oil | Armour |
Mount:
The Dreddikast Beast
Theme: X

In one glorious flourish of motion, the three Jedi moved to the act. The closest exploded into action as he closed the distance with the ignition of his blade, swinging for the wrist of the Titan. However the space between the Axe's handguard and his gauntlet was quite small, the two step space between them allowed Tathra to counter the Jedi's attempt to disarm, swivelling the upper length of the Axe downward with the simple upward movement of his arm and the shift of his hand, the Axe swung inward in a semi-circular fashion - catching the lightsaber and pushing it from behind and forcing the one-handed strike to greatly overextended. The sheer kinetic momentum could likely remove the weapon from his grasp entirely.

Tathra was not able to retaliate as the cryoban missiles leapt toward his face, one was luckily blocked by the extension of his right arm to strike the Jedi, subsequently blocking the blaster bolts, but the other exploded right in his face. Pain stung at his flesh, the molten heat of the Axe's vapour made it little more than a disorientating nuisance but that was all that was required to get a killing blow. Tathra swung outward, intent on bashing the Jedi in front of him with his wrist.

Instinctively his eyes flickered through his visionary states; ultraviolet, infrared and sound vibrations all flashed with panic as he was momentarily blinded by the cryoban explosion; determined to remain aware of his opponents approach. The Dredikkast whispered to him as it watched silently from beyond the fight. He caught the glimmer of the both Jedi coming from his right and left, one cloaked - the other in the air. His Axe was already in position for a upward swing, he simply waited. Part of controlling a fight was making sure nobody got behind you. As both came close, Tathra stepped to the left and turned on the ball of his right foot, in the motion of his turn, Tathra swung the lower half of the shaft upward in a reverse grip strike attempting to catch the flying Jedi's overhead flight with the lower half of the Axe and pushing him toward the ground in the general direction of his flight path. In the same stroke, the Axe would carry through the momentum of his turn, coming between him and the golden blade.

TAGS
Galactic Alliance - Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Weyland Castril Weyland Castril | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | @thosedudeswhoditched

Last edited:
Wearing: Jedi Strike Armour, Shield
Carrying: Lightsaber
In: X-01 Starfighter
Strike Team: Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Ryv Ryv | Romi Jade Romi Jade | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke |

The Jedi Knight was surprised, shocked even at the sheer speed and strength. He'd tussled with Brutes before, but they didn't even seem a third as strong as this creature. Even with his strength multiplied, Weyland's lightsaber was almost immediately forcefully thrown from his hand; doing all he could not to be thrown to the side with it, but he might've regretted that.

Weyland was staggered, he didn't know his fellow Jedi were on approach as the Titan savagely thrashed him, he raised his Shield; seemingly absorbing most of the impact but still managing to knock him a dozen metres back, hard into the ground. Weyland winced as he rose to his feet, seeing his teammates engaged in the combat. The cryoban seemed to do little more than anger him. It was the heat of the Axe, he could feel it. They had to destroy it.

Weyland called the lightsaber back to his grasp.

Honoghr // x01-Skywalker Class // JTSP // Grounded
Strike team objective: Go for The Head

Hit me with your best shot

She hadn't expected to be seen - that wasn't part of the briefing! Her previous attempt to the mar the back of Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus ' legs was avoided when he maneuvered to attack Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt . She skidded to the side, quickly righting herself to a stop and reorienting the direction of her saber at the same time the chieftan turned to face her.

Close quarters. Big strength. Momentum was on his side.

Making a quick adjustment, she maneuvered forward -- the strength on her suit dialled up -- and came in with a sweeping cut that started from her shin upward, looking to catch the axe (or at least buoy it upward) in her blade. She freed one of her hands, extending the palm outward in a controlled burst toward his chest to push him back in the direction of the now-ready Weyland Castril Weyland Castril . Any ground they could get in poor footing would serve favour.

// SABER ONE //
// OBJECTIVE // Put Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus on a T-Shirt
// FIGHT THEME //
Parabola
// FOCUS // Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Weyland Castril Weyland Castril | @Whoever else
cqs1XXW.png
The Jedi slammed to the ground with a low grunt before he caught his footing once more. When Loske went forth with her attack he was able to gauge the target of Tathra's footing. In this impulse moment he surged forward as Loske sought to push him toward Weyland, kicking off the ground he jetted another burst of jets from his repulsor boots pull himself to the side from the frontal arc of the Bryn'Adul warlord.

Pushing off the ground again with his feet and launching into the air toward the beast, pressing a hand at the bottom of his saber hilt before extending his palm out in an attempt to pull Tather toward him if even slightly to add momentum to his strike as he sough to bury the cobalt saber blade into Tathra's right shoulder in an invasive thrust of the blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom