Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 2 Nozhi Blades | 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | Tessen | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets | The Parasite | Liquid Ion Sugar
Allies: Agents of Chaos | Darkwire
Enemies:Silver Jedi order (?) | |The Wayfarer| + Open!
Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid 5U-K5 5U-K5 Sentiri Sentiri Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Niamh Raste Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa +Open!

re3GLA.png

"Walrus here, copy that," Scherezade replied on the comm, sighing. She really wasn't to be happier about this. That was their cue. Eyes on the screens, all there was left to do was wait for those nets and then board.

Looking to Sasmay, she shook her head. "Haven't had the chance to yet," she answered, "Kinda hoping today's not the day I lose the V-card on that gas."

Looking at Moran, The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid though, Scherezade finally smiled despite herself. "Yes," she nodded, letting out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding, "It's good. We'll finish this quickly, try to keep the body count on the low side this time, and be home before we know it."

Or at least, so she hoped. She wasn't particularly good about being the optimist in most cases, but if at least some of the people around would take it as inspiration or would now be slightly less meh about it, it was good enough.

The quick banter between Fivu and Sasmay was almost enough to make her smile a second time. Almost.

A ship was caught, the bridge was drawn, and they were all ready to board now. Scherezade could taste the fear of those who were on the medical ship they were about to board, probably thinking the worst was about to happen. She wanted to feed on those fears, to turn their deepest terrors into realities. But today was not a day for such a thing.

Motioning for the others to follow, the boarding began. Those who would look up would probably manage to see Niamh Raste literally on top of their ship, but Scherezade didn't look there. Her glowing eyes were on the frigate.

The doors opened and she was on their ship now. Her arm went up, her armor blocking the pathetic blaster shot that had been sent to her. Even their weapons didn't make it feel any better. But she'd give them a single free shot. No more.

"Right," she sighed, "Humans and droids to that corner. We're here to take your crates and then we'll be out of your hair. Next dude that shoots any of us loses a spleen."

Location: Somewhere in space near Kyra Perl Kyra Perl and Ura Iolar Ura Iolar
Wearing: Standard Armour
Equipment: Saber pike, N-Wing and two Decoria-Class Lightweight Assault Rifles

It had been awhile since Kat flown her own ship, she was using one of the N-Wings to see how she could make improvements, or adjustments for a variant styled ship. She needed to make a few more designs in order to keep her business flowing but she had been distracted lately with wanting to travel back and forth home so she had let things slip. Not a good idea. Testing out some maneuvers as she twirled the ship around and pushed the engines to max. It was nice to be on her own out in space, a distraction from everything else going on in her life.

As she was trying out a hard turn, she noticed that some activity was going on not too far away from her. Kat wasn't sure if she should just contact SJO for help or if she should check it out for herself, could be nothing, could be something big. Biting her bottom lip as she found herself confused, she went with her gut and just decided to deal with it on her own, could always send a distress call after if needs be. Moving in, Kat noticed a familiar signature on her scanners, appeared that Ura was around with her ship.

Thankful that there was someone else from SJO around, she sent a message to Ura. "Hey, need a hand? What's going on here, Ura?" Kat asked as she gripped her controls tightly.

Location: Gunship outbound from the Delightful Kerfuffle, boarding the medical frigate Inimitable.
Tags: Madalena Antares | open!
NPCs: Standard squad of 6 Commandos. 1 designated pilot for the gunship.
Gear: Standard Slicer chip loaded onto datapad. Cables for hard-wiring datapad into computer terminals. "Pipsqueak."
Objective: Board with attached medical craft, cause as little damage as possible, extract necessary medical supplies, rinse-wash-repeat.

reKFam.png

The trip over was quiet. The Commandos were probably trained for these sorts of situations. Having worked with stormtroopers in the past, Sentiri was intimately aware of how much training a soldier went through to beat the morality out which was then replaced by blind obedience. Only the most likely to follow orders blindly became commandos. They went through extensive psychological trials to determine their capability in detachment. Nearly every one of them would be scarred permanently by the actions they committed too. They were pitiable, really.

The other woman, though, was set vastly apart in appearance and in standing. Sentiri was well aware of the woman: Madalena Antares, leader of the Wild Hunt branch of the Agents of Chaos, a Sith Lord. She wore an armored body suit tinted a dark red. On average, Chiss women were taller than human women, so Sentiri always noticed when a human was taller than she, like Madalena. And Madalena, she wasn't just taller, she was impressive. Sentiri didn't need to know much about the woman to know that she had earned her titles. Madalena carried herself with authority, and probably had even before ascending to her rank.

In truth, Sentiri just didn't know what to say. Meeting someone for the first time on a mission where lives would be on the line was not exactly a great place for a friendly chat. Small talk always seemed inadequate to the Chiss woman. Yet what else was there to say? "Hope you don't die out there." Or maybe: "You look good in red." Every statement she came up with seemed more ridiculous than the last and she gave up trying to think of something witty or clever. She might have come out of her social hermitage but dialogue and especially greetings were still things that required more practice. All the same, still being new to the Agents, Sentiri refused to let her new social-self be hindered by weird social rules and her inhibitions and awkwardness. Nor would she risk dying in a place where no one knew her. The Chiss woman would find a way, somehow.

The gunship jolted slightly as it bumped into the target frigate. The whirs and hydraulics of the boarding ramp could be heard as they reached out, attached and locked into place. Then the rush of air as the tunnel pressurized with air. Once Madalena gave her rally cry to the troops, Sentiri strode down the gangway to the locked door. Popping open the door mechanism, she unplugged a data cable from the mechanism into her datapad. She then took a few steps back, and allowed the commandos to file in front of her. The slicer was not so well-armored, and would not risk being the first through the door.

Would a breaching charge have been simpler? Maybe even less time-consuming? Sure. But the damage caused to a docking port would not easy to repair. Best not to leave a medical frigate open to vacuum once the Agents of Chaos were gone.

Sentiri looked back to Madalena. "Sentiri, Blackguard. Honored, ma'am. After I trigger the door, get me to a main computer terminal. I should be able to control doors to the point where I lock any opposing forces out and gain us access to anything we may need." After receiving confirmation, Sentiri triggered a command and the door swung open.

Kyra's scream rang through the cockpit. Hang on, Ura had ordered.

"To what?" She screeched back.

Kyra was not a fan of flying. Try as she might, the numerous intruments before her left her mind spinning. Where was up? What was down? "Was that a person on that ship?" She declared. In the chaos, she could have sworn she saw the suited form of a body on a offending ship. She strained towards the window as another pale-haired friend broke over their coms.

"Kat?" She declared, relief flooding her tone. "Oh thank the force, yes, help us please!" She declared. Shots! They were almost hit!

She smushed her face into the glass as something else caught her gaze. "Uuuuh, guys?? They're boarding! I think they're trying to steal their stuff, We should, like. Stop them," she announced, her voice hitting all SJO comms.

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Niamh Raste Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa

Last edited:
Gear: Armor, 2x Trayc'kal
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter |The Wayfarer| Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Jai was more than a little surprised when the youn Mandalorian shot out from under his Strill, knife in hand ready to kill him. She scream, asking who he was, where he got his weapons, and noted that a Gred would never attack a medical ship, and.... Friend? No.... Probably long gone by now. He had to think fast right now though. The Mando quickly grabbed the cloak on his back and brought it forward, getting the Beskar-weave tangled in the blade before giving it a sharp pull to disarm the girl. He sidestepped what was left of her attack, and just eyed her, speaking in Concord Dawn Mando'a.

"I don't know if you're dense or something kid, but there isn't much of a clan left. The Sith...." He stopped there, quickly pointing his weapon back at her before whistling to his Strill to come.

"Understood, I'm on my way!"

Powzaa replied with booming confidence as the voice crackled through the comms, only to realize he hadn't turned his own. With an exasperated sigh, Yao Powzaa flipped a switch on the control panel to activate the comlink, and attempted to replicate that same courage he displayed earlir.

"Understood, I'm en route to your location..."

Not quite as powerful as the first one, but it would do for now, he supposed. He had, however been listening intently to the comm chatter and understood these marauders were docking the ship, and with such, Powzaa wasted no time diverting quite a bit of power into ensuring the fighter was travelling as fast it could. Soon Powzaa realized he'd arrive shortly. He could be tasting serious combat for the first time in his career. The Jedi's anxiety began to show itself.

"It's okay, Yao. Amp yourself up. You can win, you feel great. What do they have that you don't? That's right, nothing! They aren't ready for this, nobody on that transport is gonna be ready for this! They won't know what hi-"

Powzaa's heart dropped and his nerves rattled, butterflies racing around in his stomach like a schoolboy preparing to ask out his crush. A million different thoughts charged about the vast horrible place Powzaa called his mind.

"Am I going to die? Is this where it ends? What if they're better than me? What if the other Jedi die? What if the medical frigate blows up? What if the passengers are killed? Why am I such a coward?"

He couldn't think clearly before he finally remembered to clear his mind and render himself void of all doubts, inhibitions, and most of all anxiety. His breathing slowed and the Nautolan got ahold of himself, glossy eyes of black darting every which way as he finally locked eyes upon the gunship - of which by now had already boarded the medical frigate. There was no longer any time for doubts or senseless selfish worriment, this was the time for action, for what a Silver Guardian rigorously trained to do - protect the helpless with a smile on his face. So Yao began formulating plans, the gunship was in his sight, but how exactly was he to enter? His starship wasn't a troop transport vessel nor was it capable of such, so if he wanted to save the passengers aboard the medical frigate, it was imperative that he improvised.

Yao weighed his options. Now little ol' Yao wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Not quite an idiot per se, but he wasn't exactly a Bith when it came to anything that required superior intellect, he knew his way around a lightsaber and he prided himself for being efficient in that single, straightforward ability - why complicate things? That tended to be the philosophy he checked most of his actions by. 'Why complicate things? The easiest route is probably the right one. Efficiency is key, after all'. His starfighter was smaller and more agile, and Yao figured a hangar bay is pretty wide.

"Yes, it's genius. I'll slip inside the hangar bay with the marauders, hop out, blaze the lightsaber, me and the other Jedi deal with the bad guys, nick knack patty whack slap 'em on the back. It's genius!"

A plan that Yao did not put any forethought into or consider any possible ramifications or consider the abilities of said raiders, and fully intended to go through with. Powzaa jimmied himself in the pilot's chair, tapped into the Force beyond, focused his sights and gripped the wheel, steering toward with about as much finesse as he could muster - he was a decent pilot but it wasn't a strength of his in the slightest after all. "I'm going in hot!" Yao exclaimed, the force shoving him back into his seat, heart pounding as the Nautolan's starfighter zipped toward the hangar bay, wherein he significantly pulled back on the speed and the momentum began to dampen, not so cleanly slipping into the medical ship.

Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

A scream of frustration ripped from Tabitha's throat as the impostor in front of her ripped her knife from her hands with that stupid cloak of his. She glared daggers at him even as her own knife slid across the floor, clacking against the hallway wall, and spinning to be behind her opponent. Her eyes narrowed as she recognized his dialect from how Fred talks.

"<The Sith did many things, but they didn't wipe out Clan Gred, you dumb shabuir! They're on Taanab with Clan Tal, because Alor Tal made a deal with the dumb Jetiise!>"

Scanning over his stance, Tabitha came up with a plan.

"<And I'm not going to let an impostor like you mess with that!>"

With a running start, Tabitha jumped at Jai'galaar, grabbed his shoulders and shoved him down, and pushed herself over him in a flip. Landing in a roll, Tabitha snatched up her blade, and spun around in a crouch.

"<Oh, and don't call me a kid, I'm an adult already!>"

Gear: Lightsaber
Tags: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter |The Wayfarer| Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Kyra Perl Kyra Perl 5U-K5 5U-K5

Ura was surprised when she heard Kat's voice as the Razor-Tail very quickly pulled a tight turn. With that turn, an arc of electricity shot out from the craft's flextube, hitting one of the fighters. She then responded after Kyra spoke, speaking in her monotone but clearly affected by Krya's own fear.

"Those ships are attacking the medical frigate. Even that Mandalorian one, but someone's blocked it." The fighters wings would spin around the cockpit, falling into formation with Kat's N-Wing. Krya was quick to point out that the raiders seemed to be boarding one of the ships. They.... Ura's eyes narrowed, looking over the her friend. "Alright. Let's go!" The fighter then darted off, it's wings closing and gyro locking as it pulled towards the frigate.

Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter |The Wayfarer| Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Jai looked a Tabitha, shocked by what she said. No.... No that couldn't be right.

"No.... You... your lying! No one could've gotten off the planet during that battle! And you call me an impostor?" When she leaped over, Jai whipped around and switched his Trayc'kal into dagger mode. He then charged, aiming to beat her, but not hurt her. Eve still... the impostor part got him boiling.

"What makes you think I'm an impostor? After every I've been through!" He went for a kick, growling. "And yeah, but you're still a kid."

"<I'm many things, but I ain't no liar!>"

Tabitha narrowed her eyes at her opponent as he whipped around. A charge, and not even aiming to hurt her? How. Dare. He. Underestimate. Her.

"<You have the moral backbone of a chocolate eclair! Nothing like the Greds I know! The ones that defended the ship Clan Tal was shoving everyone on to get away! My best friend lost his arm on Concord Dawn! You are NOTHING like him!>"

Rage washed over Tabitha's features as she charged right back at him, knife poised to slice his arm open as soon as she closed in.

"<You have no right to wield that weapon or fly this ship, and I'm gonna make sure you never do again! Fight me seriously or don't fight me at all you coward!>"

Allies: Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kyra Perl Kyra Perl
Enemies: Baddies, you know who you are!
Equipment: Saber pike, N-Wing and two Decoria-Class Lightweight Assault Rifles

It was clear that Kyra was not happy with the situation she was in, screaming down the comms for help, typical Kyra Perl really. The fellow Padawan had a nose, eye, hell just everything for danger. Gripping the controls, Kat fired upon vessels attacking the medical vessel, covering Ura's back best she could. "Are we boarding then? Sounds good to me, do you guys have weapons, I got a spare rifle if you need one." Kat offered, though a Jedi should always have a Lightsaber on them, it was easy to forget when you were in a ship and they might not want to appear as Jedi yet. Could be advantage to pose as non-Force Users.

"How do you want to approach these raiders? Aggressive or try and figure out what they are up to?" Kat asked as she followed Ura's lead, curious to figure out why people would attack a medical vessel in SJO space.

Jai seemed to get almost confused at this point. Her friend lost his arm on Concord Dawn? That would've meant someone.... Then she said it. She said that he didn't have a right to the ship, or his weapons. Then called him... a coward. He growled under his helmet as he was stabbed in the arm. Memories of what he had seen flooded back to him. Everything that had happened. That was done to those still on Concord Dawn. That he'd done. He was angry now, and quickly went to attack Tabitha with much more intent now.

He struck quick, still not to kill, but clearly ready to hurt her. "I was on Concord Dawn for months, fighting the Sith whenever we could! I watched what they did to my home! What they did to those that couldn't get off world! What...." Jai went for two more strikes before talking again. "Things that no matter what I try I can't forget! And I start to see medical ships come less and less to the world that's become my home! I.... I couldn't...." Jai's hands began to shake, and quite notable his Strill came up. They almost seemed to try and comfort him.

Bella, Post 1
Fighter: iNf-46 Needle Interceptor
Onboard Equipment: AoC Flight Suit, Survival Kit, G47 “Pipsqueak”
Location: Space ( Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Kat Decoria Kat Decoria |The Wayfarer|)

“Miracle Seven, watch your six!”

The missile warning lights flashed in the cockpit like a strobe light at a dance club, and so, Bella rolled her interceptor hard to the left and executed a break turn in the same direction. The missile sailed by the fuselage of her craft, missing her by mere meters as it flew off into the void of space, hopefully to never be heard from again. However, that warning was a portent of a new problem. There was a bloodthirsty X-wing pilot on her tail, who was presumably preparing to enter a turning battle with their potential quarry. The Needle was a fragile fighter, but it at least had a good turning radius which afforded the craft a great deal of maneuverability, an incredibly potent tool of both offense and defense.

Keeping an eye on her long-range radar, Bella began to turn towards the direction of the X-wing tailing her, continually rolling her craft to the right even as the pressure from the G-forces began to strain upon her body. Fortunately, she had already undergone much worse in the training centrifuges at the Fleet Academy of Scintilla. They had trained her to maintain consciousness and lucidity even in the event that her craft’s inertial compensator had suffered damage and was unable to operate at maximum efficiency. In addition, learning to fly under intense G-force stresses allowed her to dedicate more power to shields, engines, weapons, and other essential systems, thereby increasing her lethality in a dogfight.

Bella angled her craft slightly upward as she maintained her hard leftward turn, until the X-wing briefly flashed across her viewscreen, almost directly in front of her guns. Unfortunately, she missed the brief window in which she could establish and execute a firing solution. However, the X-wing nevertheless continued on its path, and it was still being outmaneuvered by the smaller craft that the pilot had once held in their sights.

When the next window materialized, Bella was ready.

The X-wing flashed in her viewscreen, but her nose was aligned slightly ahead of the bandit’s flight path. Squeezing the trigger, Bella fired a salvo four shots from her interceptor’s ion cannons, which were just enough to disrupt the X-wing electronic systems and its ability to maneuver. Sensing their imminent doom, the pilot wisely chose to eject, exploding out of the craft only a half-second before Bella’s laser cannons shredded the fighter to scrap.

Pain shot through Tabitha's body as she felt her thigh get sliced open from Jai'galaar's strike. She staggered back, scowling, and raised her arm to deflect another, even as her opposite leg was slashed, deeper this time. A scream of pain and rage ripped from the young Mandalorian's throat as she lunged.

"<And who did you run to?! Your vode, or aruetiise?!"

Tabitha flipped backwards, hoping to kick her opponent in the chin by doing so. She rolled into a crouch on her landing, and watched as the Strill seemed to... comfort him?

"<Did you ever think of checking with the members of Clan Tal that WEREN'T on Concord Dawn?! For Manda's sake, if you ask for them for help their whole idea is giving medical supplies away! You had to have realized Alor Tal didn't have her whole fleet there! Or are you just too cowardly to admit you ran from your vode when you got off of Concord Dawn?>"

Take a deep breath, Tabitha stood up on shaky, bleeding, legs, and glared. She wasn't gonna let this stop her from protecting Clan Gred's reputation. With a scream of rage, Tabitha rushed at Jai'galaar, knife poised to slash at his stomach when she got close enough.

Tag: @everyone for this one!

"Uuuuuh, I mean we could just ask them?" Kyra offered to Kat. She braced as they landed in the hanger, her eyes wide and peels for immediate trouble. Sitting in the cock pit didn't take much effort, but she busied herself with trying to hack her way through the nearby comm systems. Hopefully all we be able to hear her.

"Hi um, yeah! This is Kyra from Silver Jedi, you called for help-- I can see why but-- well. Which side has the comms? Can you tell us what's going on?" he looked to Kat and mouthed 'what' as her friend landed besides her. She could see the eye rolling form here. Ever prim, Kat was.

Niamh Raste

N
Objective: Enter the Walrus
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull | 5U-K5 5U-K5 | The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid
Gear: Lightsaber, EVA Suit with Thrusters, Nightmare Armor (It's just cloth and betaplast), Discblade

None of the ship's defenses seemed to turn and focus on her, which was beneficial even though she'd been expecting them to. There was a weapons mount near to her position, and near it was an external hatch that was probably used during maintenance work. That seemed as likely a point of entry as any, so she clomped her way along the hull, her mag boots keeping her firmly affixed. Space was as cold as they said it was, but she was used to the cold considering where she was from. Maybe not as cold as what she was feeling in space, but cold enough. The EVA suit kept her warm enough to make a spacewalk possible. If it hadn't, she'd have frozen before she even came to the rescue of the shipping company.

The hatch was an airlock style. Undoubtedly these people were smart enough to keep the internal hatch shut even when the external was engaged, otherwise, even a glancing shot would be disastrous. Reaching in with the Force, she flipped the hatch open and waited for it to fully extend before she climbed inside the airlock and sealed the hatch behind her. Once she pressed the pressurization button she waited, and then stripped out of her EVA suit, which she stored in a maintenance panel. If she needed it again she'd be able to find it.

Gripping her saber in one hand, and her discblade in the other, she opened the lower hatch and dropped smoothly through to the floor of the maintenance corridor. She half expected someone to be there, but as she wasn't feeling out and around, doing what she could to minimize her presence, she hadn't been sure. Fortunately there wasn't anyone in the maintenance corridor except for a mouse droid which quickly scurried away, surprised by her sudden appearance. She was certain that would result in her intrusion being detected, but she still paused to close the access hatch just in case someone got cheeky and decided to try and space her. You never knew.

She started down the tunnel then, intending to make her way to the bridge and figure out what to do when she got there.

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 2 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, 1 R12 LMG, 2 belt-fulls(12) of Chaos Gas grenades
WEARING: Phase I Haywire Armor on top of UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit

Ab8d82G.png

Sasmay shrugged, pocketing the idea of using the grenades right away. The sound of agreement from Scherezade made the heavy weapon woman happy however, moving with the group as a ship was caught and Schez led the way. Sasmay kept her eyes forward, intent on seeing who was ahead of them and not thinking that someone could be on their ship. I mean, who spacewalked?

Not that Sasmay had ever thrown herself from a perfectly good vessel airlock to a hangar into the cold of space to reach a hangar before...no, never.

The single blaster shot had Sasmay drawing the LMG with a sharp turn. Shots were not returned, but the barrel was squarely pointed down where the shot had come from. "We are trying to play nice folks, don't make us be not nice." Sasmay hissed, still aiming the LMG but not squeezing the trigger.

Ab8d82G.png

In space, the fighters were still circling, pulling maneuvers that would keep them relatively out of harm and while they would pull "enemy" fighters into their crosshairs. They never took the final shot, sending them over the top or just barely wide. Anyone that was paying attention would notice the ghost fighters were just buying time and not dedicating to actual dogfights.

Those that were engaging had been shot at, and were returning fire.

Ab8d82G.png

ABOARD THE WALRUS

The crew were working diligently, some talking among themselves. The hallway Niamh Raste had entered had been silent, but the proceeding hallways were not. A handful of people were present in the next hallway, and a few of them looked up when the silver jedi walked in. They were dismissive at first, not realizing that the enemy had entered the vessel.

I mean, who spacewalked?

"That one missed the docking ship." A woman snorted. A twi'lek shrugged while giving a glance to the nightmare woman.

"Not like we wanted a fight. We just want the crates." The twi'lek hissed back. "The droid might want blood, but I don't think the rest of them do. Cull took gas grenades after all."

"Oh yeah, the wonky ones that's like a bad trip huh?" A man called from down the way. The twi'lek nodded.

Jai was knocked over by the kick, his helmet rolling on the floor, and his hood thrown back. His face... it didn't seem normal. There was anger in it, but also fear, and confusion, and even hate. His eyes though. They were wide open, with a 1000 yard stare. He panted, getting up as Tabitha went for a stab. Be quickly blocked the attempt, going to throw her into a nearby wall.

"I tried! I couldn't find anything on where they were! And not like it's easy to track people from the Outer.... I.... I didn't run! I didn't know! I... I.... I was just trying to keep them safe.... After everything...." He shook even more, almost seeming to collapse.

Gear: Lightsaber
Tags: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter |The Wayfarer| Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Kyra Perl Kyra Perl 5U-K5 5U-K5 Bella Bella

Ura was quick to slide the Razor-Tail into the hanger, but she noticed on her scanners that one of the X-Wing's head gone down. The fighter's s-foils were already closed for landing, but.... The closed think would roll around as Ura adjusted some thinks.

"Poodoo. They're dropping out there.... Kyra. Don't be mad." The cockpit then rolled to give Kyra a clear and quick way down before Ura tapped her comms. "I'll be back for as soon as can. Don't worry. Plus I can't die in space." The fighter then turned and went off, S-foils re-extending before she aimed for one of the more skilled pilots. She came in from the side, quickly unleashing a barrage of laser fire before attempting to give chase with a looping turn. She didn't need to worry about Gs, and the gyro wing gave her all the agility she needed.

5U-K5 tilted his head at Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull as she spoke, "You make a good point, perhaps we should not waste their uncommon skills. Not very efficient to throw all that time to the stellar winds, I suppose." That said, the limits were set and a plan that would more than likely fall apart as all plans do was set in play.

5U-K5 followed Scherezade to the where they had connected with the medical frigate. As they stepped onto the bridge over he looked up and out into space at the fighters flying around and trying to blast each other, then something on the hull of their own ship caught his attention. There was someone walking across the hull! He was denied his chance to do it and now someone had the audacity to try it on him? The droid turned on the spot, quick marching back into the Walrus and up towards the command centre. That's where he would go, control the command centre and you control the ship.

As he returned to the command centre door he connected to a nearby scomp link and closed the blast doors over the main door. He watched the door close as he considered a contingency plan incase the impossible happened and the invader got a lucky shot on him. He found a log from a mouse droid saying they had entered through a maintenance hatch. Contingency found. He began closing blast door along the corridors between his location and the hatch. Not the one in the corridor itself but the ones on the doors and offshoot corridors, leaving the straight clear path between the two the only option for either of them. The final command he set was a five minute timer to blow open the hatch and vent everthing in this corridor into the vacuum of space and locked it to his unique processor ident.

Removing the link he took position in fron to the now sealed command doors, magnetised his gription boots to the deck and pointed his blaster rifle down the corridor. Now he waited for his prey. Niamh Raste

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom