Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Oh, my Force someone is here! How did we not notice tha- I-I mean... halt right there, evildoer! How dare you... steal these... medical supplies. Anyways, I'm here to stop you, you're under arrest, terrorist!"

Yao painstakingly garbled out in his best heroic voice, and quickly pointing his lightsaber at her in unison with his last words.

"These passengers are hereby under my protection."

He exclaimed in an attempt to ease the nerves of the crew aboard. He wasn't sure just how powerful this girl or her compatriots were. Truly he was just hoping he could stop them without needed assistance, even though he knew in his heart of hearts he more than would.

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 2 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, 1 R12 LMG, 2 belt-fulls(12) of Chaos Gas grenades
WEARING: Phase I Haywire Armor on top of UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit
TAGS: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Ura Iolar Ura Iolar The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid 5U-K5 5U-K5 Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Niamh Raste Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa Bella Bella + Open!

Sasmay shifted to the side a bit as the grunts came in, LMG being shouldered as everyone did indeed decide to play nice. A quick message from Schez had the woman shaking her head before someone shouted about stealing medical equipment. That was fair. In return, Schez made a counter point, and an offer to whack any goon that was set on possibly harming them. Which wasn't a terrible deal to be honest. Something green popped into view, and Sasmay did a double take.

The second glance confirmed it was a Neulotan, with Schez offering cheese cubes as a first greeting. The lightsaber wielder flubbed their big moment and pointed their weapon at them. Which was greeted with a few choked attempts to not laugh coming from the woman shouldering the heavy weapon as she turned her head slightly while choking more laughter back.

"Evil doer?" Sasmay licked her lips with a snort. Oh the good ones came in all shapes and sizes. "Kid...you ought to take a cheese cube."

Kyra skirted in besides Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa , her eyes widening at the scene they stumbled into. Her saber was held lackadaisically by her side, her face still young and full of baby fat. Regardless, she exclaimed in indignation. "We're not kids! Hey, lettem go!" Was that a cheese cube?

Her gaze lingered on the platter for a spare moment. Lunch was suppose to be right now, but soooooooomeone had to kick the gas and respond to an SOS before letting her out of the freighter. Ura Iolar Ura Iolar ! The girl didn't get it. She was sand. Now Kyra would have to wait another week for pizza day to come back around.

Kyra blinked hard and shook her head, raising her saber at the woman with the cheese. The purple tip of it wobbled ever so slightly, but her voice was strong. "Tell your people to stop. Or I'll gut you!" Not very jedi, but let's go with it!

She raised her chin stubbornly at Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter , her gaze defiant.

"A cheese cube...? Okay, you know what, you bandits have already committed some serious crimes and caused these innocent people a Force-load of trauma, so if you're resisting arrest, you'll be making my day and have me use my old buddy right here."

Powzaa said waving around his lightsaber. He wasn't going to get upstaged by Kyra. Although 'upstaged' wasn't quite the word Yao would use. Threatening to gut someone was a little on the brutal side, even for a warmonger such as Yao. Perhaphs once they attacked thoughts of impaling strangers with energy-bladed weapons could be on the tired, regardless, he was tired of being brushed aside and disrespected, and was ever eager to put any of the countless, grueling hours of rigorous, mind-numbing training to use and deliver justice. Or, you know, get destroyed trying.

Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 2 Nozhi Blades | 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | Tessen | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets | The Parasite | Liquid Ion Sugar
Allies: Agents of Chaos | Darkwire
Enemies:Silver Jedi order (?) | |The Wayfarer| + Open!
Tags: Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Ura Iolar Ura Iolar The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid 5U-K5 5U-K5 Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Niamh Raste Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa Bella Bella + Open!
re3GLA.png

As Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull mentioned that the Naulotian had better take the cheese cube, Scherezade nodded with excitement. Food was a wonderful way for people to get to know each other, and most people weren't being a problem when they were busy chewing. It was almost a shame she couldn't offer any gum; though she'd heard there was a nearby world that had a bunch of exotic flavors for gums that were made especially for the purpose of being able to blow really big bubbles.

A young woman stepped next to the green dude, and Scherezade paused, sniffing the air. She smelled like Jedi. Now that she thought of it, so did the other one.

Well. She wasn't going to pretend to be surprised. They were so near Silver space as it were, though she'd hoped to avoid that all together.

"Stop what? We're not harming anyone," Scherezade said with the most innocent look on her face, glowing green eyes shining with amusement as she faced the other woman's defiant gaze, "We're just taking a few crates and leaving. We even offered food! Who guts people who offered food, anyway?"

Turning her attention back to the other one, Scherezade sighed. Why were people always accusing them of resisting arrest, anyway? They weren't… Okay, they were, but they were being super friendly about it!

"I really don't recommend that course of action," she said sweetly. In the next instant - blades flew from Scherezade's body. She carried more than fifteen of them at almost any given time, a crazy combination of large swords, small daggers, and anything in between. Her lightsabers were still clipped to her belt though. "So how about we all put our chit away, we go with the loot, and you can go back to dancing and chanting about the lightside?"

Not to mention, if she actually hurt them, she was going to have a lot of explaining to do to Josh. She didn't want to have to do that.

"Oh, shi... I mean uh..."

Yao took a brief moment to remember his training. Combat training, the thing he'd focused on the majority of his life and all. When faced with... that. It became a tad harder to remember than one might actually expect. Formations, strategies, proper lightsaber handling protocol, all the spars, the things he'd held close to his heart had seemed, at least in that moment, to fade into a distant memory.

"Okay, what are my options here?"

He thought to himself.

"Either A: Engage this terrifying woman in combat... okay, not looking so good. Or... B: Abandon my morals, ethics, and promises, turn tail and run. Also not very good, okay. This is okay, yeah... Kyra's here! I'm sure a Padawan could turn the tides. We're definitely not going to die. I'll keep telling myself that."

Yao had become lost in his thoughts, and seemed to jerk awake after a few seconds, once more facing this sword-riddled maniac. All these years he'd been waiting for his first real test on the space-front, and here it was. And it was terrifying. How did other Silver Guardians do this on a day-to-day basis? It's insane! But it was also a little too late to just give up. He kinda hyped himself up with all the talk and with Kyra there a 'tactical retreat' wasn't in his best interests. Besides, she underestimated the Jedi! That's like, the worst thing you can do to an enemy.
In Yao's battle-addled mind, this was a case of do or die, regardless of whether or not death was on the table, which it likely wasn't, and he didn't feel like dying. He reasoned with his lightsaber, and fell into Djem So's signature stance. Ebon eyes darting toward Kyra to make sure he could rely on her support.

"I've lost too much to dirty bandits like you. You want these medical supplies? Pry them out of my cold, dead, green hands."

Sounded cooler in his head, but it got his point across and only sounded a little edgy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom