Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tags: Everyone aboard the medical frigate?

The cockpit door reeled open, and the green-skinned Nautolan slipped out of the fighter, promptly landing on the floor, eyes dancing left and right for any possible intruders - and to be on the safe side Powzaa ignited his lightsaber blade, a lance of burning emerald green energy fire burst from the hilt, of which the martial Jedi was quick to brandish while engulfed in his own haze of righteous fury, and nerve-filled anxiety. Although he wasn't blind to the fact that almost nobody seemed to notice his quick entrance. Maybe he was just that stealthy, he thought, what with unceremoniously slipping into the hangar. He also quite obviously, hadn't arrived in time to stop the medical frigate from being boarded and had no idea as to who the marauders were, nor the number of them - in that which Yao began to see the fault in his glorious plan. But it was a bit late to go back to the drawing board for that one.

"Alright, everybody! Help has arrived!"

Yao exclaimed before he really even visually took in his surroundings, or the logistics of any of the hostages being inside of a hangar - in the brevity of his thoughts he'd surmised maybe the passengers seeing a green squid-man with a laser sword would ease their tempered minds, but as he'd been displaying, the Nautolan wasn't exactly one for bright ideas. Hopefully if he were to face a dangerous adversary the other Jedi would have his back - if not well then, maybe the countless hours of saber practice would finally pay off. Or not, that's really the risk every Jedi takes when undergoing a rather dangerous mission.

Last edited:

Niamh Raste

N
Objective: Enter the Walrus
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull | The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid
Engaged: 5U-K5 5U-K5
Gear: Lightsaber, EVA Suit with Thrusters, Nightmare Armor (It's just cloth and betaplast), Discblade

Well, to say she was surprised would have ben an understatement. She hadn't expected to walk out of the maintenance corridor and encounter some ships crew only to have them assume she was one of them. They did seem rather the motley crew, but surely she didn't look like one of them considering she was wearing the same outfit that some of the Echani special forces wore. Not that she was going to look a gift horse in the mouth. When fortune, or the Force, smiled upon her she'd learn to accept it and move on. Besides, if they intended to shoot her in the back, they'd have a difficult enough time of it since she was being extra wary.

"Yeah, missed my ride," she said, modulating her voice with a tiny press of the Force against her vocal chords. "Happens."

And just then the blast doors started shutting around them, sealing her off from side accesses, but a direct route forward remained available to her. She took that to mean she'd been discovered by someone. She also took it to mean she was in trouble.

"Forgot something," she said before walking back down the maintenance hall to the access hatch.

She thought about opening it and grabbing her suit, but she figured that would just get her spaced at that point. So, instead, she turned on her saber, a vibrant purple blade today, and used it to melt the metal around the door, effectively welding it closed. So she'd lose an EVA suit. There were worse things. At least that door wouldn't be opening anytime soon. Getting spaced would not be pleasant. Satisfied, she turned and headed back the way she'd came, her saber quietly tucked away before they came into view.

"Might want to take cover," she said as she passed them. "Someone has some nasty plans for this corridor."

Despite her warning, she continued on down it, fairly certain it was leading her where she wanted to go anyway.

Last edited:
Bella, Post 1
Fighter: iNf-46 Needle Interceptor
Onboard Equipment: AoC Flight Suit, Survival Kit, G47 “Pipsqueak”
Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

“You got another one Miracle Seven, moving to intercept, watch the-AHHHH!”

The warning from her wingman came as a pair of shots from another bandit’s laser cannons struck her craft’s deflector shields. Immediately, the lights flashed in her cabin, delivering a flurry of warnings which told her that the shields were at a little over half-strength. Unfortunately, there was mild hull damage as well, but it wouldn’t hurt the performance of her craft. Adhering to one of the basic principles of defensive BFM, Bella immediately applied full left stick, rolling her fighter into a 90 degree position and shifting her course hard to the left while moving in a slightly downward plane. She turned in the same direction of the fighter on her tail, intending to dance her craft out from the front of the bandit's nose with the objective of creating a head-on engagement. All the while, her inertial compensators automatically shifted to full power in order to protect Bella from what would otherwise be unsurvivable Gs for an unaugmented and non-Force-Sensitive pilot.

Sparing a brief glance towards her squad’s vital signs on her HUD, Bella saw that her wingman was still alive. However, his craft was disabled and spiraling downwards. She could only hope that he managed to regain control of the craft, but it was unlikely that he would be able to make it back to the hangar of the Walrus, unless he had cover from a wingmate.

Ultimately, her wingmate’s survival and freedom depended on her victory against the bloodthirsty pilot on her six.

Last edited:
Allies: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Ura Iolar Ura Iolar
Equipment: Saber pike, N-Wing and two Decoria-Class Lightweight Assault Rifles

Landing the N-Wing next to Ura, she jumped out of the ship and held her assault rifles in her hands. Looking at Kyra, Kat rolled her eyes hard, she seriously doubted that anyone would really respond to the call. "Not sure that is going to get much of a reply Kyra, they might just ignore us thinking we are a bunch of kids in too deep." Kat stated, they might be kids in too deep but Kat thought it would be ideal not to appear like that. She offered one of her guns to Kyra as she spotted Ura heading off to assist the other pilots out there fighting.

"Be careful Ura! If you need extra hand let me know!" Kat offered as she turned to Kyra, just the two of them on this mission, Kat tried to blow a strand of hair out of her eyes. "So, we can try hacking into the ship's systems and try figuring out what is going on through that. There should be logs, information and possibly even cameras so we can get a view of what is going on. If there isn't those, then that would give us some information on what or who has been in charge of this vessel for awhile." Kat stated as she looked around, checking that the area didn't have any threats then headed over to a console. Hopefully she could hack inside.

Ab8d82G.png

ABOARD THE WALRUS

The crew Niamh Raste had run into barely gave her a second glance before they continued working. It seemed they were more concerned about their duties than questioning someone that had appeared from a maintenance tunnel. The lot of people that came and went were numerous, and each had their own quirks that they didn't honestly want or care to question. A few tossed an amused look back and forth at the vicarious embarrassment that the woman did not seem to perceive.

They did stop however when the blast doors started slamming shut. One person loosing a PDA rather than their hand as one set of doors cut off a pair of workers from each other. The lot that were now stuck in the hall with her spared her another look as they all gave questioning glances to one another. The silent question of who had thoroughly roughed the rancor nest.

She walked off, stating she had forgot something before putting a lightsaber into the bulkhead. One of them let their shoulders slump, an actual maintenance person, at having a bulkhead to un-weld. Her returning walk paired with words of warning had them once more looking about with confusion. None however, raised a hand to stop her, unsure of what to make of all the going ons.

A few actually tried to squeeze behind something, one joking hid behind another while the majority of them tried to continue working. Hard to do when one was unsettled though.

With: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa

chlBT3e.png

"Poodoo. They're dropping out there.... Kyra. Don't be mad.".

Kyra tensed, whiping around to look at her friend. That was exactly what people said when there was something to be mad about! As she opened her mouth to protest, Ura rolled the cockpit and dumped her out.

" Don't worry. Plus I can't die in space." The fighter then turned and went off.

Kyra yelped, catching herself and yelling back at her. "NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!" She was left gaping as her fellow padawan left her to eat dust, her chest heaving wildly in panic. She didn't want to be left on a mission alone. She didn't even want to come to this. That panic built, the lone girl looking wildly around the foreign ship. Kat's sudden landing was beyond welcome.

She was greeted by a running tackle hug, Kyra's nerves apparent. Let's just say getting your ass handed to you by a sith humbled you. Greatly. "Do we even know what we're here for?" She caught Kat's gun, looking down at it like it was a bag of poo. She trained with a saber, not this thing! Was there a stun setting? She turned it over, only to look up sharply as a new voice entered.

"Alright, everybody! Help has arrived!"

Oh thank the force, more back up. Kyra's back straightened, her confidence growing further as one quickly became there. "Over here!" She called, waving a gun-riddled hand.

She casted a worried look backwards, straining to see her friend in the fleeting action taking place in space.

"Does anyone know what's going on?"

gsMCtbS.png

Last edited:
Powzaa looked around the hangar until he heard a voice shout, Yao lowered his lightsaber, turning his collar toward the Padawan and thus he jogged toward her, all the while wondering where exactly the bandits who'd raided the ship were, or if they'd left? Couldn't have, but he could never be sure until he found out for sure. This mission was getting more and more alarming by the second.

"Oi! Have you found any of the marauders, or did they dip?"

The Nautolan asked once getting within range of Kyra, upon hearing her question, Powzaa shrugged.

"I was just responding to the S.O.S, but this place seems devoid of any marauders, but it is just the hangar - but I definitely saw another... non-Jedi ship in here so we're not alone. I guess keep exploring? But one thing's for sure."

The Nautolan raised his emerald-green lightsaber with a hearty smile.

"I didn't turn this baby on just to not use it, so let's get moving."

He said, before darting off to check on the rest of the frigate, generally to check for lost supplies, any of the crew, or Force-forbid(or allow), the raiders. There had to be something after all of this, but there was definitely a lot of space action going on, he considered joining in if the frigate was empty of marauders and all supplies were secured.

Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

While her opponent looked so emotionally compromised, Tabitha did not care. He had abandoned his vode in her mind, and deserved the words and attacks that she was throwing at him. She growled as he blocked her stab, and screamed in rage as he threw her. Her back hit the wall, and her head slammed against it with a bang. The force of it dazed her, and she slowly fell to the ground, holding her head.

"<You... Ugh...>"

Tabitha's vision swam as her head pounded, and blood pooled in a small puddle beneath her. Though she wasn't losing blood quickly, she was realizing she needed to stop it soon, and cut one of the long sleeves off of her shirt, and ripped in it half quickly, and tied them tightly around the tops of her thighs with a wince.

"<I need... Feth...>"

Gripping her knife tighter, Tabitha stood on shaking legs, holding her head in her free hand.

"<I have to... Protect... Fred's... Ugh my head...>"

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Jai's breath was rough as he looked at the young Mando, fear in his eyes as he rushed up, but not to attack. He looked at her leg, shaking yet finally seeming to get some control.

"I-In...." Before he could finish a female Mandalorian rounded the corner, armed with a Trayc'kad in blaster mode. Instead of hold it like a rifle though it rested on her left arm, and her hand seemed permanently clawed. A medical mark was on her chestplate, and a sigh soon escaped her helmet.

"Osik. Jai, who's this and what's.... What's wrong with you?" Jai just pointed to Tabitha, and the medic sighed again. "You and me are talking after this you stubborn idiot." She then put away her blade, but her left hand seemed motionless as she came up. "Ok. Since my friend isn't talking, what happened, and who are you?"

Gear: Lightsaber
Tags: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter |The Wayfarer| Kyra Perl Kyra Perl 5U-K5 5U-K5 Bella Bella

Ura looked back at Kyra, actually chuckling. "I wouldn't leave you there without back up, plus you like me too much to kill me." Now though, she had to focus on the fight. The wings rolled and Ura put her fighter into a barrel roll to keep the enemy fighter from locking onto her. She couldn't aim either, but it kept her from being shot down. Ura then pulled the Razor-Tail into an Immelmann, to quickly regain her position. If she could line up a shot, Ura would fire with the hope of catching the pilot off guard.

Tabitha's head pounded, even as an empty blackness creeped on the edges of her vision. Her mouth seemed to water, and she realized she had waited too long to stop the bleeding. Silent tears flowed down pale cheeks as her hands and feet began to feel so, utterly, terrifyingly numb and she didn't know what to do and nonononononono who are you and why are you here?

"'dara... Fr-Fred..."

Though Tabitha was looking at the medic that arrived, she wasn't seeing them, much less hearing them either. Water, she needed... Where was- ???

Her knife fell to the ground with a clatter, and Tabitha fell next to it a moment later when she tried to take a step backwards.

"<I can't... feel...>"

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Ina looked at the teen, her clawed hand being pushed against Tabitha's wrist until is slipped around so she could check her pulse. They couldn't have just talked could they. She looked at the major wound at the same time, pulling gear out from her medipack. She pulled out some liquid stitches and bacta.

"Ok. Calm down. My name's Ina Gred. Are you allergic to bacta? What can't you feel?" She went to work roughly putting the cut back togething, adding some gauze as she did. She was a medic, not a doctor, so Ina's main worry was just being sure this Mando could get some proper medical attention. She looked at Jai, who finally seemed to be calming down, but his eyes. He had a 1000 m stare still. Had... had Concord Dawn left that kind of scar on him? No. She had to focus. The teen might not have the best next few weeks.

"This should help the wound."

"<N-no... I- my legs.>"

Tabitha focused on Ina just long enough to be able to process what the medic was saying, and sniffled. Her lips trembled as the last of the adrenaline ran out. She didn't want to die here. She just wanted to protect Fred's reputation, how did it turn into this? A shaky hand reached out, and weakly grabbed her knife, slowly pulling it close to her chest, as though trying to comfort herself.

"Taanab... Buir... <I'm scared.>"

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Ina looked down at the girl as she picked up her knife and held it close. She lifted up her left hand, watching it as it sat unmoving. She then looked back, doing as much as she could.

"I know your scared, but your with vod now. But Taanab... we need to get you stable first, and I can't do that here. Jai! Please get you head back to reality and get a line to the Walrus." Jai still shook some, but he finally got up, nodding before hitting his comms.

"Walrus, this is Cloud Breaker. We have an injury aboard and can't stabilize it here. We need to dock and transfer now!" He looked back, just hoping the girl would be ok.

Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

"V-vod... Taru... <Where...>"

Fear gripped Tabitha's heart as she realized that if she died here, none of her friends would know. Adara, Fred, Taru, even Tuuli... None of them would know what happened to her... Her moms, her clan, no one. She'd be another dead Mandalorian, with no one knowing where to send her to. She clutched her knife as tightly as she could, as a sob tore from her throat.

"<I-I don't->"

As the darkness creeped ever further over her vision, Tabitha hiccuped and sobbed.

"<I just wanted to protect Fred's... Clan Gred's reputation...>

"<I don't want to die.>"

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

The commander of the Walrus was beckoned to the comm station, the officer making the conversation known to him as the commander took hold of the mic before speaking.

"Copy Cloudbreaker, take whatever spot you need. A medical team will meet you in the hangar. Over and out, good speed to you." He spoke quickly before clicking another channel open.

"Full medical team to the hangar, one confirmed but unknown amount of wounded incoming there. Condition critical, high alert and hop to it." He snapped over the line.

The medical team jumped, crash carts and stretchers abound for the worst case scenario. A full team of twelve moved through the halls of the ship with determination as crew moved out of the for bag laden group. Whatever was available they had grabbed as they moved to the hangar and waited.

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Jai, looked over at Ina when when the teen asked where Taru was. Ina sighed a little, patting the girls shoulder.

"He's... not here, but you're with Mando'ade." She then heard the girl say she didn't want to die. She'd heard it many times before, and it was never easy. She pulled off her helmet, quickly pulling out a blood test to figure out her blood type. "Don't worry. I won't let you die." She kept working as Jai got the signal to bring the young girl into the hanger. He looked at the docking port, seeing multiple seats.

"Well, your ship's saving you today, ad." Jai quickly picked her up, knowing Ina wouldn't be able to with her bad hand. He was careful, slowly putting her in a chair before taking one too. Ina would follow, continuing to tend the wound as her friend detached the ship, contacting EW. "Keep the ship safe. We'll be back after this." Jai then quickly flew the ship to the Walrus, landing it on the flight deck before opening the ship's loading area.

Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Tabitha sniffled as she lay on the ground, the medic's words of reassurance doing nothing to calm her. Her head pounded with pain, and she hissed in pain when Jai picked her up.

"MotherFETHER!"

She really had to resist the urge to stab him with her knife. The only good thing to come from it was the jolt of pain kept her from passing out. An angry groin of pain came from Tabitha as she was sat on a chair, and she glared at Jai's back as he detached the ship.

Location: The hangar bay of the Delightful Kerfuffle, a Neebray-class Cargo Frigate
Wearing: Armor (tinted deep red)
Wielding: Meymad
Tags: @Sentiri Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa Kat Decoria Kat Decoria + open!
OOC Note: Madalena looks now like in her signature, not like in her avatar.
OOC Note 2: I'm very sorry for the cutting, am trying to make sense of all I've missed. If I got something wrong or the cut doesn't make sense please give me a poke and I'll happily edit!

reKFam.png

Madalena felt the little bump and gave a small jump, maintaining her balance. A few of the Hunters were with her, and a Chiss woman. Their mission was a simple one - get the Chiss slicer to the main computer terminal, and they would have that specific ship.

The Sith Sorceress nodded and turned to lead them into the frigate, when the voice of Kyra Perl Kyra Perl came through.

"Hello, Silver Jedi," she purred into the comms, "We're here on a very small mission. Our orders are clear - we're not going to shoot, stab, hurt, maim, or stun, anyone that doesn't start first. Ten minutes in and out and we'll be out of your hair and go far away from your borders."

The door to the ship was now open, thanks to Sentiri Sentiri , and Madalena marched in first, before the rest of her Hunters followed.

"Hello, everybody!" she greeted them with a warm smile, "This is just a routine raid. We're not going to do anything to those of you who do nothing to us." Motioning with her hands, she told the Hunters to go deeper into the ship, "We're just going to take some of the inventory and we'll be out of your hair. I thank you very much for your assistance!"

Turning to Sentiri Sentiri , she smiled. "C'mon, I'll walk with you to the control center."

Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 2 Nozhi Blades | 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | Tessen | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets | The Parasite | Liquid Ion Sugar
Allies: Agents of Chaos | Darkwire
Enemies:Silver Jedi order (?) | |The Wayfarer| + Open!
Tags: Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Ura Iolar Ura Iolar The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid 5U-K5 5U-K5 Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Niamh Raste Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa Bella Bella + Open!
OOC: Tried to sort of… Refer to everything? Might've screwed up and cut wrong. If any edits are needed please let me know! I'm sorry if it came out confusing!

re3GLA.png

While Niamh Raste entered the Walrus, the rest of their group was already on the medical frigate. Scherezade wasn't checking for unwanted presences outside of their immediate location, so she had no clue that their own ship had been boarded as well.

Confirming Sasmay's words with a nod, Scherezade motioned for some of their more grunt troopers in the quad to go forward and start collecting. So far, no one made a move against them, which was a small mercy. She really didn't wanna get yelled at for killing a bunch of doctors that decided to make bad choices.

"Also," she added to those who were cowered in the corner, "I realize this isn't the best PR ever, but if anyone wants to break free from wherever it is you people are from, we always have place for more people at the Scintilla. Freedom assured, don't listen to dumb people who think we'll turn you into slaves. Check the holonet for info about us, we pretty much kick ass."

"When you're not stealing medical equipment?!" one of them found the courage to shout at her.

Scherezade grinned. "Exactly!" she nodded with enthusiasm, "To be fair though, we are trying to keep you alive. Unless you're headed to some overlords who'll kill you because you got raided. In that case they totally suck and we'll gladly kill them for you too, as part of the package deal!"

It was then that Yao Powzaa Yao Powzaa arrived.

"Oh hey there!" Scherezade greeted the Neulotan with a friendly smile, and raised a little paper bag from her belt, opening it, and offering it to him, "Cheese cubes?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom