Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Nightmare's Discblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discblade_(raw).JPG

Image Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Discblade
Intent: To create a weapon for Niamh to use in her Nightmare persona that won't be attributed to her everyday self.
Development Thread: Building an Arsenal
Manufacturer: Self
Model: Nightmare's Discblade
Affiliation: Nightmare (aka Niamh Raste)
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Tungsten
Classification: Discblade
Size: One Handed
Length: .46m
Weight: 1.25kg
Special Features: Force Imbued for lightsaber resistance. Blades that extend when thrown.
Description:
In an effort to expand her repertoire of weapons, as a Firedancer should, Niamh has set out to claim ownership of hand-crafted, by herself, exotic weaponry. One such weapon is the discblade of the Zeison Sha. On a recent trip to the world, she spoke with the locals and set about making a blade of her own, at which point she imbued it with the Force in order to make it resistant to lightsaber blows. Resistant, but repeated use for blocking will ultimately result in the weapon needing repairs, if it doesn't break over time.

This weapon is not impervious to blaster fire and cannot block or deflect it. When it's thrown, it's under her direct control, but it is possible for someone to attempt to interfere with her control of the weapon. In essence, it's a simple discblade. What makes it great is the Force Imbuing and the fact that it's a silent weapon that can strike at range, so long as she can control it, as well as be used in hand to hand combat.

[member="Niamh Raste"]

Alright, everything seems to be in order. I like you went through a forging process for this. And it doesn't deflect blasters, just takes longer for a lightsaber to break. Seems ok to me with the work into, but in case I'm wrong this is why we have secondary approvals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom