Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricks of the Trade

Dash Kessler Dash Kessler

I’d like to order a Lodestone and scarecrow devise, though I had a question about the lodestone as well. If one were to attach the devise to an object over the 200kg limit, would 200kg of the object‘s mass be effected or would the device become inert?

You've got some very nice merchandise here, and I'm in the market for upgrades to my gear. I'd like to purchase a Last Whisper Pistol, a Terminus Shiv, a Veshet pistol, a Shadowrunner Coat (how could I not get one of these, they were basically made for me!), a Lodestone, and a Sneakthief. I would also like to commission a custom sniper rifle. I'm looking for something lightweight that still packs a decent punch. I can provide more specifics in private communications if the commission is accepted. Payment for the off-the-shelf items will be provided upon order approval, and payment for the rifle will be transferred upon delivery.

Dash Kessler Dash Kessler I need to purchase a blackout baton, pinprick needler, and a tinfoil hat, both weapons I need custom made from black ceramic that can sneak past xrays and metal detectors as well as other common security systems. I will pay extra for discretion, how does 1.5xtotal price sound?

Subject 6: Cassander Solimar Subject 6: Cassander Solimar

Currently not accepting commissions at the moment due to time constraints, but the rest of the order is approved with compliments.

Mazrim Caide/Taim Mazrim Caide/Taim

The False dragon?
Both Blackout Baton and the Pinprick are already rated against military grade sensors as standard. The baton is actually completely undetectable by all forms of sensors currently on the market.

Discretion is also already factored into our pricing systtem.

Order approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom