Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricks of the Trade

Hey, I hope you're still active here. Looking to pick up some weapons!

The Kusak heavy blaster

The pinprick needler

The Veshet repeater pistol

The Vornskr revolver

And finally, a skeleton key

Talohn is a fairly successful merc, and is good for the credits. If you don't deal in credits then tell me what I can do. Sorta new to marketplace stuff!

There's more than one way to be enslaved
Well met.
I would like to purchase one pinprick needler along with a last whisper pistol, a terminus shiv, and lastly razzmatazz holosperes.

Now, I've heard that Tricks of the Trade is a reliable company. If I had heard of a thankfully nonexistent device known as the sneaktheif, I would had come to you to request something similar. Had I requested this, the device would look something like this

Name/Alias of Client: Anakin
Type of Item Requested: I'm unsure as to what such an item would be classified as. Perhaps some sort of of infiltration device?
Special Features Requested: Unlike the nonexistent sneaktheif, this item wouldn't have the required tech to camouflage a being but instead just the item itself. Additionally, is would have contained a scanner, one specifically for locating and finding devices under the skin such as slave bombs. It would require both a physical and fusion division lock pick along with, if possible, a scalpel for on the go, emergency incisions. Most importantly, it would require a short range scrambler to stop the transmission of aforementioned slave bombs and prevent their remote detonation. Lastly, but not necessarily required is a small EMP e miter to deactivate any small electric devices. Of course, this would require such a submission to made
Delivery Instructions: had such a device been designed, then it would be requested to be delivered to Nar Kaaga.

Unfortunately, such a device could never be commissioned as the inspiration for it has never existed in the first place. Had a device such as the sneaktheif existed, I would have purchased one of those too.

Dash Kessler Dash Kessler

Anakin Stormrunner Anakin Stormrunner

Order approved, pateesa.

Unfortunately, I'm currently not accepting orders at present due to a backlog in other areas requiring attention. Presumably (if it existed) the sneakthief could handle most of those required tasks, save for the scanning functionality.

I would perhaps look towards the Lookout Probe Droid series as an imperfect, but cheap and easy alternative there. I've added a crate of them to the order with my compliments.

Who knows, if you look hard enough, you might even find a sneakthief in there, too. If one existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom