Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Moira Connell

• toooooook.png

NAME: Moira Connell
    FACTION:None

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 145 Centimetres
    WEIGHT: 40 Kilograms

EYES: Blue
    HAIR: Blue

FORCE SENSITIVITY: Yes

FORCE POWERS

-Shatterpoint: One of the only force powers she was able to grasp, Shatterpoint allows her to see her opponent's weakness and act on it. She often described it was looking for the fault-lines in people. This power is often theorized as being able to show the physical items. Moira was only ever able to see it in living targets and was never able to "pour" the force into the fault and cause it to shatter.

-Precognition: The ability to accurately anticipate and predict others actions in combat. While Moira's use of force is quite limited, the ways she actually could access it made up for it. Being able to know what the intent of someone's moves was a strong advantage to have when you consider she also prefers to fight with shorter weapons. this ability could often be overloaded by trying to track more than one person in pitched combat.

STRENGTHS

-Limited Skill Set: Having only a few select Force Powers she has become quite proficient in the few she has.

-Small Stature: Having to get by purely her size and speed she's learned to make the best of it. She's faster than most without having to resort to Force speed and often goes unnoticed from people looking for her unaided by outside means.

-Shotosaber Training: Moira was trained in the use of Shotosabers. The smaller size of the Shoto made more sense considering her size. her style is a little unorthodox compared to most, the use of size and agility to overwhelm her opponent to land a hit.

TRAITS

-Force Neutrality: Never feeling a pull to either side, Moira sits somewhere in the grey. She has difficulty learning aligned force powers, and if she did learn them they would never be as strong as they could.

-Uncertain future: To make the most out of Precognition you have to be able to make the future a reality, to that end Moira has become quite reckless. She is willing to do most things to see what the future will hold, sometimes she just forgets to look.

-Suspicious cargo: Never learning how to properly fly a Spaceship Moira has taken to stowing away on others ships to get where she needs to go. Ships have many crawlspaces that her small build can slip in and out of without detection.

FLAWS
    -Lack of Telekinesis: try as she might Moira was never able to move anything larger than a hairpin with the force. this normally would severely cripple a force user in combat as they won't be able to push or pull or do any mix-ups to try and get the edge on her opponent. this also limits her personal life, as she has to walk over and pick-up everything she wants by hand.

-Short size: due to her shorter size her melee weapons won't be able to hit at quite the same arm's length and another person, the hit might also be a lighter than average. This also means she has a hard time controlling the recoil on some of the larger guns.

• When I was younger all I remember was my parents couldn’t wait to ship me off to Kashyyyk. Their Force-sensitive young daughter Shipped off to Silver Jedi controlled space and brought up to learn how to control her powers. Well, it’s certainly been the real Jedi experience, no fun and only thinking on the mystery of the worlds while floating rocks or something.

At least it's always pretty on this planet though I may be getting off-topic a bit. I was brought here because I was force sensitive and they wanted to protect me from the evil sith empire. So, I was trained to join the cult, as I love to call them. My parents didn’t want me back so I was on my own in Kashyyyk. I had to endure meditation when I’d rather be running in the forests. I’d be pretending to practice floating objects around when I had no real idea how to do it. Just imagine me, force-sensitive with no real telekinesis, like a dog with no legs.

A field I shined in was saber combat. Being able to out-think my opponent and being able to predict what they were doing, I was able to impress the trainers after disappointing them with my lack of telekinesis. I preferred having a shorter saber in my hands, felt more natural considering my build. It meant I had to get a little closer to my opponent but that also removed some moves from people who use a longer weapon.

At some point, I got tired of the humdrum meditating and focus. I just really needed to get out and see the Galaxy. I was thankful for all that the Jedi could teach me but I wasn't meant for this life. I wanted to see Everything, the good and the bad of it. I was going to hop on the first ship, be it as passenger or cargo.

• WEAPONS

ARMOR

EQUIPMENT

• Kills
    None at this time.
    Bounties
    None at this time.
    Adventures

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom